Speaker 1: What's up. It's Nasigan. Check me out on a Boulet cav podcast Bhulet Cavs show. We in here, man, we got a special guest, the homie na San is.
Speaker 2: In the building. Welcome, welcome, welcome. How you doing, bro? I'm good brother. I saw you at the BET Awards. Yeah, you were doing the radio room and then uh we just ran into each other at Larry June Larry June, Yeah, Larry June show. For sure. Let me just say, big fans, thank you. Man.
Speaker 1: It's crazy being here. It would be like so fascinating, like like actually being in these.
Speaker 2: Spaces con I curse, yeah, I don't care fu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in these spaces and realizing like, oh, this is what the fun The setup looked like, like it's like on the.
Speaker 2: Camera and then it's like you're like, oh it's different, yeah exactly. Yeah, so this fire, Hey, thanks for coming man, So, uh, no problem? Are you signed a big Sean Now? I see this Dawn life chain. Is that what's going on? Because you sure have been hanging with Sean quite a bit lately. That's my dog. You were with him at the on the Radar Freestyle. It's my dog, man, it's my dog. You have to chain on. It's my dog, man, that's my dog. You you watching too much, bro, right, So what's it like being signed a big Sean In the short amount of time since it's happened. Has it been good? Wow? That's crazy. Just just jump in there like it's been good. Such a nice guy, right.
Speaker 1: Sean is my homie, man, that's the that's the like greatest guy in the world. You know what I'm saying, Like so so giving, so caring, so selfless. Like I don't know if I can say, but I'm on his album too, it's coming out at the end of this month, like it's the guy man. So I'm gonna say, is it just you on his album? Like on the song on his album it's me and him man, But it's like someone else on there too.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. I don't believe you. I don't believe me. I feel like if like you him and baby trying to be kind of sick, oh, that would have been all yeah, yeah, that's been crazy fishing right now. Yeah, you know, let me not say that we almost got him, we almost got him.
Speaker 1: I do feel like though I should have had a verse on a Marshall song, I think that would have been crazy.
Speaker 2: That would have been crazy. Uh, you're talking about the Toby. Yeah, Toby is a fire record. Toby's an amazing record. They all did their thing, ah my fault. Yeah, they all did their thing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just think that I should have been on there too. You know what I'm saying, jacking off a little bit? Yeah, like getting off right right?
Speaker 2: Right? Okay, okay, sorry, you're not up on a young young Well, when I grew up, jacking off meant something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I mean something different now, So you just gotta start saying jacking off like when when when you're doing some hards Have you ever.
Speaker 2: Jacked off on the bus? What are we talking about? I don't even know anymore, if I'm being honest, because I don't know what you're referring to as jack like, so you just not hit bro. You gotta get on TikTok. See I'm not on TikTok. Well, I mean I have it on my phone, but I don't like I'm not on it, you know, right? Yeah, yeah, so they talk about jacking off on TikTok. Yeah, but you're talking about some difference. No, I'm not. I'm talking about whatever, whatever type of jacking off you're talking about, you've done it on a bus? No, never, never, not on a bus. Why you ask me no? Because I just didn't know if like, your definition of jacking off is able to ben bus.
Speaker 1: Well, where'd the bus come from? Though you've done that, you had to have done that. I mean, that's so random.
Speaker 2: I've been on the bus and saw someone jacking off before. It was creepy. Probably was me. Different types. So for the kids, jacking off means doing something hard. Fire yeah, fire. So if I like cook some very good like dinner, I could be like, I jacked off on that dinner. Yeah nice, Yeah you went crazy. I went crazy on that dinner. I jacked off dinner, you know. Fire. I liked that. Yeah, I'm gonna start using that more. Yeah, but just with people who are my age so they look at me crazy, Yeah exactly. Yeah. Anyway, nice. Well, I'm glad we're getting a nice little I don't even know that. I wouldn't say you guys, you're younger than a millennial. I'm I don't know what years that. I don't even know, but I'm just glad we're getting the nice like TikTok breakdown of language. What is demure? I haven't seen people say I.
Speaker 1: Seen that too. Women need to be quiet. Sometimes I think I don't know what's what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What does that mean? What does that mean? What does that mean? Demure? What's demure? Modest? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, like that's a demure house you have? Exactly. That's a wait. No, you can't use it with the jack off. You can't mix it. You can't mix demure and jacking off. Not jacking off, bro, you can mix the dinner weird. You can't jack off while being demure. Yeah, exactly. So you can't do something hard while being modest, exactly. Yeah, they're two different. Getting some math done. So have you been able to link with Eminem? Obviously Eminem is so close to your pops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course I I was just trying to go see him last week actually, but he was in LA he was out here. I was in Detroit trying to link with them. But I'm probably gonna do that when I go back. Yeah, anytime I want to see them and pull up on them, hit them. You know what I'm saying, They're available. I don't I done as much because it's like I'm finding my own way in this stuff, you know what I'm saying, just like getting it done, making my own relationships. Since I was a teenager, I just kind of like always wanted to like make them proud by just like not leaning on them so much. But like there's times I'll just pull up, play them music, get their advice on certain things, ask them questions, pick their brains him and Royce especially because they've been through a lot of the things that I'm about to go through, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, Just like Royce has been through so much in the music industry, being independent, writing major labels, everything, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, just like picking their brains that I could skip some of those hurdles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did he ever tell you the story? Because from what I understand, Royce and your dad were locked up the same night. Yeah, they were, they were b thing and there was this beat, but they ended up in the same cell exactly, and then that's where they kind of squashed it. Yeah, which is crazy because now you guys have a song that's going crazy and it's all Madden congrass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you bro, thank you have it and heard it yet I haven't. They sent it to me as a birthday gift, and I'm like, oh, thank you. I'm probably gonna do that when I get back home. I've been out here for so long, like two weeks now. So yeah, because you grew up in Atlanta, I grew up in Atlanta. Yeah, I grew up in Atlanta. So is that home for you? Atlanta kind of is home for me. I mean, I live in Detroit now. I moved back twenty twenty one. So from like two thousand and seven to twenty twenty it was like me and Atlanta, right, But yeah, so that's like what I know. That was like my formative years, like where I became a man and like, sure, just lost my virginity and stuff. Stop peeing in a bit at thirteen?
Speaker 2: How old were you even lost virginity? Twelve? Jesus No, but look peep that bro.
Speaker 1: I lost my virginia when I was twelve, okay, And I stopped pissing in the bed at thirteen.
Speaker 2: So you were still pissing in the bed when you lost your virginity. I was getting cheeks and going home and pissing on my mattress. Wow. How old was the girl you slept with at twelve, she was thirteen. Okay, at least she wasn't like twenty one you no, no, yeah, not no crazyness Sometimes, like dudes I know have lost their virginity young. It's always to like a babysitter and they say how they were on. My dude, you got molested. That's weird. There's no qualms about it, like someone prayed on you, like not demere, not to miror not demere. Why were you paying your bed until thirteen? Was it like a mental thing? What was going on there?
Speaker 1: I honestly think it's hereditary. Bro, My dad did too. Oh he stopped when he was fourteen. Yeah, just for big pissers. It was the fifth tissy family.
Speaker 2: Bro, your mattress had a small crazy Yeah. Bro, you ever go to like growing up, I go over to my homie's house, you know, and he'd be sharing sharing bedrooms with his little brother, and his little brother's bed was smell like his. Bro.
Speaker 1: I used to be sick because I couldn't like spend the night over nobody house or pee exactly, and then like my nobody even my family members an't want me coming over here, like no.
Speaker 2: This nigga. You got someone like that in my family, right, like, yeah, you know what the fuck up your frienditure? Yo? Man, hey, yo, just I got an air mattress. Yeah exactly, yeah, put it in the garage. Not give them the nice blanket, exactly, give them the blanks were thinking about throwing away. Anyway, My grandma had bought me these draws, like they had an alarm on them and like.
Speaker 1: If they were wet, if they get wet, they'll like go off. Yeah, it was crazy. That didn't work though. That didn't work. It didn't work.
Speaker 2: That's I wonder if they still make those.
Speaker 1: You probably do. I should have looked at them, invest in them for my dog. Oh yeah, he's a pisser. He's a wild guy.
Speaker 2: He's the pistol do Yeah, a Pomeranian and a French bulldog. You have Pomeranian? Is the Pomeranian yours? I would say, he's mine? You are? You are? You? Do you have a lady in your life? Yeah? My wife? It's a hard dog. Did she pick it? Does he? What? Did she picked the dog that that breed? It was? I bought that dog for her as a gift because she wanted But now I love the dog. I understand it's a very I was just it's a very feminine breed to own as a man, I can't say that. Yeah, Like if I wasn't married and I've told you I just had a Pomeranian, you look at me way different. No, I mean you had a Pomeranian. Yeah, I mean your slag is your slag just real fucking demrror over there, dog breed yours. And then I got a friend sheet. It was just like a fucking he's a pisser sand path. Yeah, you got one of them, big strong as No, I got like a real little tiny f he's he's just he bites. Everybody bites this for all the time. Yeah, yeah, shout to. His name is Larry. Shut out to Larry. And then the Pomerania's name is Lebowski. That what is that Italian? The Big Lebowski. It's a movie. I'm not familiar John Goodman and Jeff Bridges. That how you spell it too? Yeah, Lebowski? Yeah, it's Goodski. Explain the stars on your face, because you've had the stars every time I've seen you. You got the stars kind of your thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of my thing. Shout out to Julia's starface. She like, you know what I'm saying, keep me right, but just.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what before you tell us. When I see him, I think about when I did a good job on my homework exactly. Yes, that's what they are. I work for this company called ARA four for go stream Ara for four, and this is just like, you know what I'm saying, insignia of me doing a good job over there. Good job, I did a good job. Nice? Yeah, are you you said something earlier, like trying to make sure you kind of paved your own way, because obviously for people we didn't even say who your dad was officially, but your dad was Proof from D twelve. He actually had a lot of I'm from Phoenix and he was out of Phoenix heavy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Before he passed, he was trying to get a crib out there. Yeah that's what I heard. Yeah, he loved Arizona. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because I feel like Proof is like one of these like figures in hip hop that was like just so like important behind the scenes obviously. Yeah, lyrically, just like an absolute Jedi. You know.
Speaker 1: It's interesting. It's like as far as my generation, it's like so many I don't know, it's so great with him being my dad because it's like to the to the crowd I speak to, not that many people know him, right, so it's like they're like, we don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: They don't have like a preconceived like they haven't made their mind up about you already, like that crowd, because it's like you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah exactly. But then versus like, you know what I'm saying, the older guys, but like you guys you got not you guys thirty seven, the older guys know. And that's like that place to my benefit too, it like helps me in certain rooms. And you know what I'm saying, it's just like this this level of respect that's kind of like given to me because he was just like such a wonderful and great guy I think while he was here on his earth, and he was just.
Speaker 2: Like a great artist too. Yeah, he was respected. You know what I'm saying that right, wasn't even his solo album with the with the with the Search and for Jerick it was hard Yeah, yeah, great? What was one of the craziest album covers ever? Yeah? No this, Yeah, I was thinking about getting that tattoo. You got like his name right here, I'd be hard. Yeah, Marshall got it too. I was thinking about it. Yeah, should I had some Marshall man for you? Though? Is it like because your dad passed away when you're really young, right like seven? Yeah, so obviously like growing up kind of starting to make music knowing who your dad was, did you go back and like yeah, for sure, Like, yo, I need to go listen to you know of what the fuck a D twelve album more?
Speaker 1: You know, like, uh, yeah, I didn't like it, honestly, Like, but I did feel like I was like I should check.
Speaker 2: It was more so me just being curious about who my father is. You're crazy on the two d Dwelf albums, No, the Devil's Night in a D twelve world.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying it's bad music. It just wasn't my thing on there, though, No, it is it is. I think I think how come is on the second that's my coming Fire. There's some shit on there. Like my band is like one of my I mean not to be that guy that like picks the biggest song they have, but like my band is like more of my swag, I like goofy with a lot.
Speaker 2: Of Purple Pills was purple fire. That's like, you know, it's so crazy. I missed when Eminem was like fucking heavy making beats because he had like a real sound. Like I know, people was like back then would be like Eminem's got all his beats out the same, but I'm like, yo, that's like he had a sound. No, he did. He sent mesic beats recently and were like they were like on Matt Swag and I was like, oh, yeah, I'm you gotta do that. I gotta do that. Yeah, I like it. Yeah, So, uh, your album's out, You're about to go on tour with Baby Tron and BP coachher Yeah yeah and BP Coacher shots at those guys, Baby Tron and you uh, you guys got music together. He's also for people who don't know, he had a dad in the local Detroit rap scene. I just I just heard about that. Yeah, his dad was signed to uh Psychopathic Records ICP and them right. Yeah, Yeah, that's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Shut out to drone that's gotten crazy, set out to Drying broa.
Speaker 2: Know, the ICP like Niche of the World. Yeah, it's it's pretty intense. No, definitely, like those jug like like, have you met Juggalos I have. Yeah, Yeah, they're pretty pretty serious. They're dedicated, bro, you know, like on some crazy shit. I feel like he has like a simular like a cult following very hard this thing that's going on over here that's like super strong, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, And he's like I think about what I like about if you hang out with Tron, he's just like a kid still. Yeah, Like he's just like he's just like a little kid who likes to smoke weed and he's got funny hass bars. Yeah, yeah, exactly. No, he's tight. Bro. Sometimes you be hanging out with some of these young kids that these motherfuckers take themselves so goddamn serious, and it's just like, yeah, it's okay, it's like chill out. Yeah. You also often have a similar fit on Yeah, big Musky, you have your I think I've seen that work one of two ways where people will fall in love with you based on whatever your quote unquote images for whatever project or whatever. Right, Yeah, I'm speaking to that guy, like my guy g Easy, Like g Easy, he had the black jacket for like the first of the leather, but then when he like wanted to just like we're fitted. Yeah. Like people are like, yo, bro, you're supposed to be right, yeah are you?
Speaker 1: Like see, I think as an artist it is important too, And I've been thinking about that.
Speaker 2: I did this.
Speaker 1: I did this intentionally because it helps with brand recognition and like people people know me every time they see me, you know what I'm saying, So it's like, oh, that's the same guy that did this and this and this. I think it's important, especially like starting off as an artist where it's it's like so many fucking ate yourself and then you're people are like that's the guy. Yeah exactly, so yes, and I think you do it again. Like so for my next project, I'm gonna I'm going to do something similar, but it won't be me wearing the exact same fucking shit every day.
Speaker 2: Though. This is me wearing the exact same thing every day. You have I mean multiples, Yeah, I have multiples, but it's still like, yeah, it's just pissing the bed.
Speaker 1: He's also not no, no, no, no, we're chilling, but it's like, yeah, I don't I'm not gonna wear this shit. Whatever I do next, it won't be the same thing, but it would be like more formulaic, it'll be like he would.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I can't describe it. We'll talk about I also think about it like the other way, right, okay, is we think of Kanye's career exactly, and every Kanye album he had an aesthetic for the most part exactly. And you were like, and you you've probably seen like some of the memes where it'll be like Kanye walking yeah and then he walks to exactly yeah, yeah, yeah. There's a few artists like that, and so I think that would be dope. Like if you yo, this album is out, tours over, I'm about to get into this new mode and we're about to switch up exactly.
Speaker 1: That's the go for me. I think en and re event as an artist is just super important. You know who does a great job of that?
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you a Cardi fan of the Playboy sorts? Yes, beat sorts of If you were to ask me if I was a Playboy Cardi fan, I would probably say, like, uh, okay, let's not get you in trouble. I say, no, you're hip though obviously I've seen him live. I mean I like to dilate a lot. Yeah, that looks cool. I just you know, uh, Cardi is a very very I would just say like acquired taste. Mm and uh, I just I'm not sure. I think like, you know, like he's the only guy who makes me feel washed. I'm gonna be honest. Yeah, how old are you? A? Game? Thirty seven? All the other ship I get the Cardi shit. I was signing a show dog and I didn't know what the fuck was going on dog. Really, it was just dirty fucking white kids and fucking and air forces mashing. Yeah, he's just going. And there's some white dude up there, looks like he's on arrowing and he's just like, you got a vamp, you gotta get in there and go. I just I was just I do like though I like Destroy Lonely. Yeah. I like his stuff more than Cardi stuff really, And he signed a Cardi is but there are some Cardi records I really do like a lot. He's very unique and he's a one of one, so I can respect his individualism. Not a vamp bro No, I'm not a van no, no, no, I'm disappointed. I'm disappointed to do like vampire movies. So you ever watch True Blood? Great show?
Speaker 1: Now I've seen Blade though, that vampire. Yeah, Blade's half half human for sure. Did you see Blade pop out in the new Dead bol Wolver movie.
Speaker 2: I did. I fell asleep on that movie. The movie was great.
Speaker 1: I was just tired that day because you asleep. No, I was just tired, bro, I was just tired. It was it was a great movie. You were bringing a playboy Cardi for a reason. Get your point. You said you know some about reinventing, and then you asked, oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, Cardi is like I think he's super great at that. It's like he's a brand new artist. Like every album, I feel like every project, you know.
Speaker 2: No for sure, like if that's one hundred percent, yeah, no, that's fair. He has the phase is yeah yeah, yeah, what's the last one? Whole lot of red? A whole lot of red? Yeah exactly. When that was what four years ago, twenty December Christmas? I was, Yes. I remember getting in my car to drive to CBS because the only thing open on Christmas, throwing it on, being like what the fuck's going on here? Yeah, and then I went in to get a I think I went in to get some diet coke. It was like, I don't know eleven thirty at night and Diet Coke and Nick Cannon listen. On Christmas Night, Nick Cannon is in the CVS and Burbank alone buying stuff for his twelve babies. Really yeah, all twelve of them. I mean, I don't know if he had twelve at that point. He probably was like a six second I don't know. He look, he ran him up all in one year.
Speaker 1: First went stupid, Yeah, stupid, just sitting in the house house Harney.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So for you, like moving to Detroit kind of after like going up in Atlanta and like kind of seeing because I always, you know, say that Detroit's got this I feel like movement that's been happening in the last two or three years. And I mean a lot of the music industry is kind of biting Detroit, like everybody's trying to sign somebody from Detroit. Troit, Yeah, for so much energy coming out of the city, and there's a sound definitely the only thing I'm kind of upset about.
Speaker 1: And I'm not even upset about it anymore because Tyler said something recently on the interview and I felt like it was so the creator sorts of the creator sorts. I feel like it was so old nigga of the sorts, You know what I'm saying, Like, like his sentiment, it was kind of like he was saying, I love Tyler by the way, but he was just saying like he was talking about the Ian guy.
Speaker 2: Are we sure he was talk about Ian? We don't know. We don't know. I mean, he didn't. Everyone assumed he was somebody in but he didn't say. I don't know which other white person he could be talking about. I digress, I digress. Go ahead, should let's say he was talking about Ian?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like his statement, I didn't because I feel like, man, he wants everyone to like It almost felt to me like he wants people to sound like their their local influences. He was because he said stuff like people in La saying slime where It's like, I feel like regionalism is kind of like dying because of the Internet. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So and it's the reason why you got a bunch of a bunch of niggas from Florida rapping on Detroit beats. And it's like, I'm not mad at that. Me personally, I'm not mad at that but I funk with the music like boss Man Di Lolo Tyler. They all rap on like Detroit style. He's even Atlanta rappers are like Lo Yacht's rapping on like New York drill.
Speaker 2: I think that's cool. I think all that stuff did a whole fucking Detroit project. Yeah exactly. You know, I think things like that are cool. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think his idea and his thoughts were kind of like regressive.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's fair. Sure, I mean yeah, I'm sure he would have an opportunity to elaborate. Yeah, and clear that up, right, Tyler? I love you though, I love you. Do you like the Ian kid? I like Ian? Did you say do I love him? I said, do you like it? Oh? Yeah, I like him? You know he's he's got to. I like the Magic Johnson. So the Man of Johnson song is tight. He does look like the kind of kid that copied his homework off of to try to get a good grade. He looks like he's got a hell of a GPA. I don't think he needed the copy. He looks like he was. He looks like a stellar kid. He looks like the kind of kid that would be at the Playboy Cardi Country. I talked to him the dirty Dirty Forces, Yeah for sure, A white T shirt. Ye musty, musty as fuck, smell like outside, Yeah it smell like the sun. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No if I fuck with Ian though, I fuck with Ian dude, He's super tight.
Speaker 2: So how did you and Sean initially link up? You know?
Speaker 1: It so crazy on some like not to be like such shit. I really feel like it was like manifestation, bro, Like I used to copy dude so much, like as a as a teenager, Like that's why I'm staying at his house out here too. And it's just like sometimes I be thinking, like, bro, like teenager me would be like what the fuck you know what I'm saying? But to not be so fantasy stilly Cinderella. I met him through through like his team started taking a liking to me because, like I think, because I was just rapping like him so much at that time that like his team gotta got wind to me. And then I started building relationships with those guys, and then I started doing like I started doing my own music videos too, and they like super gravitated towards that and started telling Shauna. I mean, everybody just kept telling Shannabo like, Yo, it's his kids. This kid is his kid. And then one day we we just met. We met at he he does this thing every year and De Trey called don Life like down like weekend with like charity events and he gives back. And then from there we've just been like super tight. So anytime I come out to l A, I just kick it with him or whatever. He takes me around.
Speaker 2: So when did he decide to put you on down Life? Yeah? Bro? Does he charge you rent? Nah? He doesn't. I mean I don't live with the niggas though I nig get you with like the airbnbfeed, like, hey, how many be you gonna be here? No?
Speaker 1: Bro, It's like nah, look bro, I'll be trying to go home. He like, Bro, now y'all stay stay extra week, will.
Speaker 2: Be doing this. So we're doing this and be like God, damn, I'd be homesick.
Speaker 1: Are you excited for tour? Super excited? A. This is a bittersweet. Touring is like touring is annoying, especially at this level where it's.
Speaker 2: Like what's last tour you did? I did? Yeah? I d and Smino. Yeah that was a that was a solid Yeah. Co headliner between those two guys. Yeah, it was fire.
Speaker 1: Touring is just like like I said, at our level, it's like eighteen niggas in one hotel room, niggas sleeping in a tub, like terrible food.
Speaker 2: It's always terrible. Well yeah, terrible food period. Yeah. Yeah, it's a bittersweet.
Speaker 1: It's fun going out there and like seeing the people who are like fucking with your stuff, buying your music and like just super supportive. But it's also like draining too. But it's like, at least I get to do it, you know, Yeah, I feel like tour.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. Touring looks like it would suck. After like a week, you'd be like it sounds great, and then you get out there and you're like, fuck, I want to go home.
Speaker 1: It's like exactly, and shout out to Tron because this is his fourth time going out on tour this year, like he's insane. He's insane. That's a lot, Yeah, exactly, four four times is insane. Brother, Yeah, that's a lot of India. Obviously, you got music out, you got your project out. What is there anything?
Speaker 2: Obviously you're working a lot, probably a big Shawn's house on your done Life debut. But what else here? A lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: We're working on my deluxe for Aero four four, a lot of my I've got a lot of music. I'm on a lot of other big rappers songs and stuff. I don't want to put their stuff out there.
Speaker 2: Just a big Sean album for sure, for sure. Yeah, I've said that. Yeah, he already said this all I'm cool. But yeah, yeah, we're just working. I've been talking to Cold be in it too. He wants to do something, you know what I'm saying. We're trying to figure that out or do a video well, because you're like a creative so like yeah, I like directing, edit my own videos too, and he just you edit your own Yeah, what do you edited?
Speaker 1: On a premiere? Premiere in after Effix And they're not color grading Da Vinci.
Speaker 2: I'm really like that. But you really good color Jesus Christ. You jack off on the computer. Yeah on Da Vinci, on d vin Bro. You gotta get on there, so you color, you color your own ship. I'm doing all of it, not so much lately. It depends what it is. You've done it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I usually do, but like for bigger stuff, I'm probably going to pass it off to somebody.
Speaker 2: Do you record yourself? Can you do?
Speaker 1: I record myself. I usually I make most of my beats too, Like, yeah, I'm that guy.
Speaker 2: So you could do it all. I could do it all. I don't need exactly.
Speaker 1: It's like, why you know I got an analogy? We don't got to keep talking about jacking off? But like I'm comfortable with to convo if you are, But like I have an analogy. Where's It's just like, bro, why why get pussy when like you know how to do it?
Speaker 2: Like nobody knows how to do it better than you. You know what I'm saying. No, you know what I now. But now we're talking about actually jack No, we're not. We're not. We're not. We're not. Why get pussy if you know how to jack yourself off better?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's like, why go get this random this brando? Yeah that you don't know just the thing.
Speaker 2: If it's gonna hit like that, I will say this, uh there there, who's the guy who says you got to have a certain amount of money in the bank before you try to go get some kids, No, before you just try to take a woman serious, because you really was that Kevin Samuel's or something. No, somebody else in a similar space, the tape guy noodn't tape. But nonetheless, it's like, if you're gonna go out and be promiscuous with women and you don't have your own ship figured out, what happens if she gets pregnant and now you're fucked? Fuck them kids, Yeah, I mean there's that, you know, just you know, there's always this mich mortion. I mean, dead beat is the way dad beats the wave. I like that. Yeah, you got kids, I got too of them. Fuck them though. Yeah, I'm about to go home right now. Kick him out, Kick him out on the street, eating up on my fucking groceries, using all my electricity, all my wifi's running up the Fortnite bill on my car exactly, bro, the four roadblocks. No, Now, my kid's older. Now he's on Fortnite Fortnight. Yeah, but they're driving around in the fucking cyber truck on Fortnitely. Bro.
Speaker 1: She just let him killing people as the weekend, like they're the weekend building ship and smoking fools. Yeah, exactly, that's not tight. Do you play games at times? Which game right now? I've been heavy on like seven Days to Die I Ain't Gonna lie, which is like a little bitch game. What's it called seven Days to Die?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, not seven Days to Die? I'm sorry. I've been playing that too. I meant dead by day. Like, my son plays that like a little little bits a serial killer one his son, not a little bit though. He's cool. Well, my son's fucking he's a nineteen year old, he's eight, nineteen nineteen. No, but he plays that with his friends. That's the one where someone's a serial killer. Yeah, you gotta like fix the generators and it's kind of hard. It's cool. Yeah, it's cool. I think I feel jerking off on there. No, bro, ya get wrong, You're weird. Look, it's been a great conversation about a Yeah. Uh, congrats on the tour, Thank you, bro. The album is out deluxe is on the way you said, yes Era four four get, which is what if you go onto the website and it's not there, you get the gag exactly, yes, which is is artsy. I'm intentional. But see what you did, man? Yeah, at least you didn't go control delete on them. No, I'm not that might be a sequel. Really, I feel like that's been done a lot, don't you control I think sequels are asked. I would never Yeah, I mean for the most part, sequels never quite live up to uh in hip hop at least. I mean still Madic was good. Uh, Marshall Mathers LP two was not. I like The King's Disease stuff. You know. I actually think that they got better as they went along. They got better. The King Diseases one I got, I Got and hit Boy and uh hmm, well, oh Detroit too was dope. Yeah yeah, yeah, but not as good as Detroit one. Detroit one classic though, but Detroit two was damn good. My second favorite Sean album sky Oh you got Detroit two over Detroit one? No, no, no, I still look at Detroit I mean I have to go on that pith to listen to it. Yeah. So yeah, if I were to put Detroit one into the mix, it it'd be different. It'd be number two. Okay, got you got you? Yes shot anyway, looks man, I appreciate you pulling up. They said you down to wrap, You're down to wrap. Unfortunately I am all right, Well we're gonna go ahead, and and this piece of content, and there'll be a separate video where you could watch this guy do a thing he's about to jack off all over the beat dog exactly get it Shirty