Speaker 1: Serious question for the Laker fans out there.
Speaker 2: Laker fans, how are you feeling about the prospect of.
Speaker 1: Phil Jackson back deep into the mix, deep into the mix in La. Are you happy about this news?
Speaker 2: Because I can't possibly see how you are happy? Truthfully, what we do know is that, according to reports, Phil Jackson from the clouds all the way back deep with the Lakers, so deep we'll put her to sleep.
Speaker 1: You see what I did there? Get my hint?
Speaker 2: If I didn't do it with the music, and I didn't do it the lyric, and you didn't do it with the double entendre, then you just are not getting my jokes. You know who's not happy for sure that Phil Jackson's back into the fold, my man Rapolinka, Because if there's one person that can usurp Kobe Bryant's agent as the main man in charge of the Lakers, it's the zen Master himself, mister Peyote Tantra like Nuru massage, Phil Jackson google that the reports are wild, Folks, Sam Amic, former coworker of mine, make no mistake, He says, there are powerful people close to the Lakers who are not thrilled with the reality that Jackson's voice is being taken into account when he has no formal position.
Speaker 1: With the franchise.
Speaker 2: Hey, like it or not, bus has relied on this sort of informal council. Informal council, are those not the best two words to describe what's happening with Genie? But us in Phil Jackson informal council. Hey girl, you try to come over. Maybe we can have a drink after work. You can stay over and I can give you some informal council. And like clockwork, Like clockwork, the rumors now are flying around, wild rumors, and they all are centering on the fact that Phil Jackson, being back into the fold, has his eyes set on a point guard that has been getting slander, a point guard that has been utilized in his white ways, and his eyes ineffectively. There is not a snowball's chance in Hill. Phil Jackson comes back to the bench and has clipboard, but his little hands and his fingers like Geppetto, are on the strings of things.
Speaker 1: His views on.
Speaker 2: Russell Westbrook Yes Yes, might seriously impact the future of the franchise in these ways. First, rumors through the grape vine are coming through that mister triangle offense himself wants to trade Lebron, James and Jeanie Bus.
Speaker 1: You know, even though she loves his informal counsel.
Speaker 2: Informally counseling her, She's like, nah, I'm sorry, Like this massage was good and all, but like, you're not massaging me into this, Okay, So she shut that down. And then now the second rumor is, if the Lakers do keep Lebron, Phel's like, yo, the next coach needs to be able to figure out a way to make this big three work.
Speaker 1: Yes, the loose big three.
Speaker 2: Loose big three, we'll call it the revolving door of availabilities.
Speaker 1: Right, Phil likes Russ.
Speaker 2: Phil wants to run it back with Russ all the money that he has on his contract.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to make of this. Even when healthy, we know this, the big three don't make no sense. It'll make no damn sense.
Speaker 2: As I've said before, as the season started, we're talking spacing issues. We're talking problems that were very evident in preseason when the Lakers like did not win a preseason game, even Frank Vogel's dumbass.
Speaker 1: Now, this is not gonna work. I don't know how to make this work. But I am underqualified for this job.
Speaker 2: I don't know who is qualified, but it's not me. And now Russ has PTSD add that in. He's been taunted all season long. Fans are going after his kids, talking about Wes brook this Wes Brick that don't talk about my name like that, put some respect on my name. Wife's going out on Instagram, she's caping for him. Is happening. Don't you think he would just also Magic Johnson going on first take, sullying his name like he wasn't an MVP, sullying his name like he wasn't top ten in MVP voting when he just played in Washington two seasons ago. Like, folks, don't you think you just rather like, I'm done with this. Just buy me out, Let me hang out in LA with my friends. I can make more honor the gift shirts and like, expand my brand and build a school or something. It was painful watching a guy hit the side of the backboard as many times as he did, Like there was like I said, many many, many, many many many times montages on this It's happened. Surreal for a guy who was just top ten and MVP voting. So, if you're a Laker fan, the return of the Informal Council and the return of the King James might just be an omen of doom, gloom and zoom.
Speaker 1: Back into the lifeboat.
Speaker 2: Lakers might just be the Titanic folks, and damn can I hear the string quartet playing as the waters start to rise. I