Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number. You want to be a part of the program in say eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean if you want to join us, we are loaded up today, Steve Hilton. It is election day in California, primary day. We'll get to that. Yes, my fiance Ainsley Earhart has a new book out. It's a great kid's book. She'll join us today. By the way, that's very dangerous, Linda, putting you and Ainsley on together. I could be very, very dangerous in my life. Is You're very brave man. You can take it. I can handle it, right. I'm sure professional. I've been doing this a long time. But it's a great book. You know. She wrote the book I'm So Glad You were born, huge bestseller, and she says that to everybody on their birthday. And now that we are going to be celebrating America's two hundred and fiftieth anniversary, you know, kids don't know and appreciate. I don't think the great gift and the great sacrifice of so many for the cause of liberty and freedom. I don't think people understand that this this what makes this country so unique is that we believe that our rights don't come from government, our rights come from God. You know that. That's why socialism, statism, communism, whatever is the name you want to give it always fails. And because it's it's really about power accumulation by the people that will cater to your needs and take away your anxieties in life. And everything is guaranteed healthy food and insurance and daycare and and and childcare. And you know, how are your government schools doing, how's Obamacare doing? How's Medicare? And social Security running towards insolvency doing? What does the government do right? But for national security and defense? And by the way, that's in spite of a lot of the lunatics out there. So and it's just a good reminder. I mean, we do have a lot to celebrate. We've been given so much. There's so many people I have met that have come to this country from other countries that didn't grow up with that which we take for granted. And I have often found that people that didn't have freedom in their life and then get it here appreciate it a lot more than maybe some of us do. I mean, I'm not saying you gotta wake up every morning. Oh, thank God. I mean I could see Linda waking up in the morning. Our eyes open up. Oh you know, you know, blessed to you, Lord, God, King of the universe. I live in America. I can see that. Not actually how to say, more like, oh my god, where's the coffee? Please bring it immediately? Oh my god, where's the coffee? And I don't talk to me until after you've had my coffee. I don't rightly don't talk to me. I have a T shirt that exactly. Then, I say, for America, however, and then what do we do? Everyone? Everybody that I know in life is you have to grind it out. You have to grind tell us to my kids all the time, hard work. I don't want to hear it. Don't complain and it out if you want to be successful. You know, it's interesting because life is a lot like sports. Jim Gray was just texting me before. He was asking me about some of the racists today, especially out in California. And I think the world of Jim Gray. I think he's one of the best broadcasters sports broadcasters out there, like Steven A. Smith and anyway, so he you know, is asking me what my thoughts are, so I told him. But you know, most people, you get up and you grind, and you get up and you work hard. People shovel coffee down their throat, They feed their kids, they get them on a school bus, they get them off the school. Then you go put in your eight, ten, twelve, however many hours you work on any given day, and you come home, probably pretty tired. Then you got to feed the kids, do some homework with them, read them at night night story, and then crawl into bed and watch Hannity and pass out, hopefully not till the show's over. But that's the way it is. I mean, then you get up and do it all over again. I have to work on Saturday. So what I mean, how many people sacrifice so that you can do it? Now? It's like sports in this sense that you know you don't always win, you don't always get everything you want life number one. Number two, you learn to be a gracious winner when you lose. You'd be learning to accept defeat with grace. Also, and there's this one lesson in life that's applicable to all. The harder you work, the better you're gonna do. That simple. You know, how badly do you want? It really comes down to that. A note. The White House Correspondence Association announced today that their annual dinner has now been rescheduled to Friday, July twenty fourth. The black tie gathering obviously was supposed to take place April twenty fifth, postponed by the would be assassin Cole Thomas Allen rushing that security checkpoint. Anyway, they made the announcement. Apparently it's going to be a more intimate affair. Not sure what that means. I didn't see a location he's and Trump on Truth said, the move by the White House Correspondence Association or reschedule the dinner rather than cancel it is a very good thing. We cannot not allow lunatics to change our way of life. And this is the guy that had the three would be assassins. Here it is, and we'll have Steve Hilton also on the program coming up later in the program. Today it is primary day in California and it's a very interesting primary. And the people in California, I'm going to tell you something, you deserve better than what you have out there. You have just lost some of your wealthiest residents because of the idiocy of putting on the ballot a wealth tax, and as a result of that, you have lost very, very very wealthy people. Elon Musk no longer is in Palo Alta. Elon Musk now lives God blessed Texas. He lives in Texas. You now have Mark Zuckerberg has left California, and with him, he's going to take jobs, and he's going to take money. And why did he leave, Because he's not It's already the highest tax state in the country, the highest income taxes, sales taxes, and gas taxes, the highest poverty rate, the highest homeless rate. He's left. Two of the co founders of Google gone, they've left. Then you have Larry Ellison, Oracle gone. He's left. He's in the free state of Florida. Mark Zuckerberg in my free state of Florida. You know, look at what happened in New York. But Donnie, you know, tries to docs Citadel's Ken Griffith. Ken Griffin's a multi multi billionaire. He had plans in place to spend six billion dollars in New York City, and now he's decided against it, and he's going to build it in my state of Florida, in Miami. I keep telling you Wall Street South Israel, and I'm telling you this is your chance to walk back from from the edge. I mean, I don't know why anybody would vote Democrat in California. I really don't. I have a hard time understanding it. Gavin Newsom is a no show, useless governor, maybe the worst in the country. And that's saying a lot. Well, we are have the fourth largest economa in the world. Well you're losing your your wealthiest people and with it all the revenue that they would bring into your state, you idiot. I mean, it's not that hard to figure out. This is simple math. And it's a state where not only the highest taxes for worse quality of life, you know, sanctuary city, sanctuary state, all of it. Then you add to that a governor that's a world traveler, full time, Davos Munich, wherever they wherever you can get in front of a camera, there's there's Gavin. You know, Gavin Newsom, full time Trump stalker. He's all over ex stalking Trump, Halftime, Hannity stalker. He likes to go after me a lot too, which makes me very happy and maybe one day I'll share my last text that I got from Gavin Newsom. It's very, very revealing, Linda. I've shared the contents of it with you. I didn't show you, but I told you what it is. On a scale of one to ten, how great is that story to tell? It's a feisty story. It's going to be a ten. You going to be a ten. Maybe one day I'll tell it. I don't know. So California, you have a chance to change today. Now it's a close race. But the leading candidate for governor is our friend Steve Hilton. Steve Hilton, and God bless him. He's been working his ass off. He's been out there campaigning everywhere, and then he's up against this billionaire with unlimited funds. I guess Stier has now been the coalition. I guess people are coalescing around him at the last minute. But we'll see what happens. We'll see. But Steve Hilton, you know, is ahead in a number of polls. One pole has him tied with Stier at twenty percent each. But he's got to get in the runoff just to have a chance. He's got to get in on the November ballot. They have this November provision, this referendum out in California that they're gonna have the wealth tax that would be retroactive to January, which is why all these wealthy people have left. They're like, I'm not giving you any more money. You already taxed me to death. As it is, a lot of people have been paying attention to the LA mayor's race. Wow, this is razor thin. John McLaughlin frequent guest on this program and associates. They put out a poll today in that race. Spencer Pratt has a very, very slim lead over the incumbent mayor, Karen Bass. Now, if you want some background, McLachlin, like Matt Towery, like Robert Kahley are the three people and Rasmussen too. I'll say them four people that consistently pulled Donald Trump. Bright. For example, McLachlan had Trump, I'm beating Kamala Harris forty eight forty seven. The final number was forty nine point eight to Harris's forty eight point three. Anyway, in his poll in California, he now has Pratt, Spencer Pratt leading the field with thirty point one percent support, twenty nine point five for best. I mean that's not even a full point. That is a razor razor thin margin. And uh, you know, so we'll see what happens. But anyway, we'll check in with Steve Hilton in the course of the program today. A lot, a lot to get to, a lot to get to. I can tell you that I don't think what the Democratic strategy is on their extremism is going to work. Now he's losing his mind. And James Carvillers and others are suggesting to tell Rico yet maybe you want to back off some of these weird and strange and odd positions you have. I mean, can you imagine in the state of Texas, you know, a cattle state, where you going to say, oh, we're running a vegan campaign. How stupid is that? In an energy rich, oil rich state. Is he's going to be you know anti you know natural gas and oil. That's pretty dumb too. You know, a guy, is he really in sync with the people of Texas on transgender issues? You know, modern science recognizes that there are many more than two biological sexes. In fact, there are six. Well, if anyone could call this program, I've now been putting out the call forever, nobody has been able to call and tell me what the other four are or describing God as non binary, uh, and then actually citing scripture to do so. You know, this is the guy that refers to his women neighbors as female neighbors as neighbors with uteruses. This guy is nuts, absolutely insane. You know, he suggested concern is about you know, he said the concerns about male men and women's sports were a far right conspiracy. No, there's very real controversy. This is Texas, and there are people that think they're intelligent making the case that this is going to be a close race. No, I think Tina Brown, of all people, not somebody I thought i'd ever agree with. I wrote an article and said, you people are stupid if you think that Tella Rico is going to win this race, and he's you know, speaking to her fellow liberals. This guy on the murder of Ahmud Arbury, remember that murder. He posted about racism as a virus that white people, including himself, Carrie, and spread through systems even without overt systems. I don't even know what he's talking about. Critics called it anti white, or guilt white, or guilt tripping. And then of course, you know remember Colin Allred. You know, he referred to, according to one TikTok influencer, as a mediocre black man. And then he went on to deny it, but I mean accusations. You know, he said he's running a vegan campaign. He wants to welcome Matt on the border. This is a guy that supported the idiocy of masks during COVID. He supports every radical left wing progressive policy that exists out there. You know, he left the Texas Capital during the twenty twenty one walk out over voting bills, you know, and now he's being told by liberals, so just just deny everything you've ever stood for. That's just not going to work. You just don't get to say never mind, because nobody's going to believe you. Al Hunt is calling on Tell Rico to walk back his claim that there are six genders. He said, gd he better walk it back right now. He's okay, Now he's a flip flopper. Which Tall Rico is the real Tall Rico? You please stand up. You have no credibility when you walk back very definitive statements that you made over and over again, and the people of Texas. One thing I can tell you that down home and straight up straight shooters, and they see through, literally they see through, you know, kalmanure, and they're gonna understand that this is BS that they're being fed and a lie that they're being fed. And it's an election year conversion that he doesn't mean. I'm actually enjoying the crackup of the Democratic Party. Now, if you listen to the punditry class, you would think that this is a midterm year of slam dunk. Now, they do have historical trends Democrats on their side, that is that the party out of power tends to pick up seats and off your elections. Okay, the big problem with this though, this is not your old Democratic Party. This is a radicalized party as represented. And we just went through the record of James tell Rico. You know, welcome mat at the border, Vegan campaign in Texas, no energy in Texas. Six separate genders referring to women that might be neighbors as neighbors with uteruses. I mean, just off the charts. God is non binary. I don't think any of this is going to go over well in Texas. But if you listen to the punditry class and the legacy media mob and Democrats. They think Texas is in play, and I'm all for them spending hundreds of millions of dollars in Texas. I think they should pour money into Texas. It's going to be good for the Texas economy and it's not going to get them over the finish line. And I have a very high degree of confidence. I do believe that Ken Paxton will win that race because the more the Texans find out about how nuts James Tellerico is, the more they're going to say, Okay, this guy's nuts, and then I'm going to vote for but this is the modern Democratic Party. Then you got this guy in Maine, Graham Platner. I mean this, this guy is more nuts than him. The latest, you know scandal is you know, all these sexually explicit messages, most recent is May of this year. I mean, for crying out is not something in the past anyway, explicit text exchanged with multiple women and reports from several up to a dozen of them, and while he was married and anyway flagged for they flagged this for the campaign. This is the interesting part to me. The wife flagged this and told the campaign before he got in that this existed. So they've known about this the whole time. And now the Platner's him and his wife, I should say, describe their messages as pre marriage. No it's not. And anyway, so Planter a Platner rather dismissed these stories. This is journalistic now practice and gossip. And you're trying to hurt my family. Nobody's trying to hurt his family. He's heard himself. But here is the most bizarre thing. Do you think that you know, why did he get to this point before Democrats start turning on Graham Platner. I'll tell you what happened is they don't think at this moment in time he can win. And you see the usual unholy alliance with the Democratic Party and their press secretary is the legacy media mob. And you see now one by one where they were all defending, all supporting the guy with the Nazi tattoo. Now, if a Republican was running for office and once had a Nazi tattoo and had it for eighteen years or whatever length of time, this guy had it and never chose to get rid of it until he decided to run for office. You would think he's only doing it because of political expediency. And of course he also blames sexual assault victims. If you remember the comment he said, they that these women need to take responsibility avoid getting quote fed up on alcohol and act an adult and downplaying military sexual assault reporting challenges. You know, he has self identified as a communist. He's referred to all cops being bastards, referred to rural white people in Maine as racist and stupid, and he's now asking for their vote. Now, if they vote for him, they would be stupid. That would be dumb. He's made homophobic slurs, crude comments left, right and sideways. You know. He you know, makes references to fighting with signs and fists. Maybe my favorite is apparently he can't pass a porta potty, Linda, I might need some psychology, or maybe you could explain this to me without going into the porta potty. Now, unfortunately, there are times in life that you might have found yourself in a porta potty. It's not the most pleasant thing to step into. It usually stinks to high heaven. You usually want to get in and get out as fast as possible. Have you ever used a porta potty, Linda, I have not never once, no that bad.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I would rather go in a bush than go on a what a different experience a woman? Uh whatever, But he likes to go. That's a fact, bro, that's a real thing. But anyways, I guarantee you women listening to this show right now, there are women that have been on porta potties.
Speaker 3: There's about a million women that are going to say to me, Yeah, you're right, Linda.
Speaker 1: It's totally different for a chick than it is for a guy. For the obvious reasons. Okay, he's advocated for violence and so on and so forth, and what else. The Nazi tattoo just you know, he had it for all these years. Now, the tell tale in all of this is where did all of this last minute information come from? Linda's very inquiring minds would like to know. When you have hosts over at MS DNC one going off on Platner, calling him a train wreck, when former Senator California Barbara Boxer calls Graham Plattner's sect sexting scandal deeply offensive, when you have fake news CNN hosts slamming Platner over the Nazi tattoos. Why did we get to this point? Finally, Corey Booker says, well, I'm not really so sure. Why did it take all of this? Here's the congenital liar, for example, Adam Schiff say I'm gonna wait on this Platner allegation before making a decision on whether to endorse him. Here's what he said. Do you worry about Graham Plattner? Are you okay with him because he's a Democrat.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to wait to learn more about these recent allegations involving his texting other women. Ultimately, though, it's going to be up to main voters what they decide how important or how important that is, and how important to focus on the economy, cost of living and those issues are. But I'm going to wait until I know more about what just came out within the last twenty four or forty eight hours to really say more about it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna wait, you know, but he's obviously pulling back his support. You got Sonny Houston on that hard hitting news show, The View saying Graham Plattner is a liar, racist, anti Semite, and homophobe. And I'm conflicted.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Then conflict did they ask Corey.
Speaker 4: Booker how he felt about this? Because I think all the allegations are true. The sex thing with other women while married is definitely true because his wife is the person that gave the messages to his campaign to give them heads up. So the fact now that he's saying that the messages, I.
Speaker 1: Think she said that he had that he.
Speaker 4: Was she told she told the campaign she but she han't seen but she disclosed it, right, So why would she lie about that? So that part is he's also made racist remarks about against African Americans, So he's a cheater. He's an anti semi because the fact that he had that tattoo for twenty years and didn't know what it was is a lie. So he's a liar, a racist, and anti semi. He's a homophobe, so he's all the things and character does matter.
Speaker 1: But she didn't say she wouldn't vote for if she was a main I didn't hear that part. Maybe she did. I don't watch the show. My wonderful staff has to suffer and watch that for us. But now Grandpa Bernie standing by his side, so you know, give him that. But where do you think this document dump all of this op research came from Now generally people would suggest it came from Republicans New Way. I don't buy that for one minute, not one second of nothing thing. Don't believe it. I think Democrats did this because of that main provision, and if they can convince him after their June ninth primary to back out of the race within two weeks, then the elders in the Democratic Party will then get to choose a replacement. AKA probably I would say the front runner would be the governor of Maine, who dropped out of this campaign because she said she didn't have enough money, and I'm sure that they'll offer her a ton of money if she says yes. Now, the trick in all of this is to get Platner. I'm not so sure he's going to be happy. I mean, deep down, he's got to know what I know, and that is very simply the Democrats did this to him. It was not Republicans. I'd like to say that it was conservatives that got all the information on mister Fengfang Eric Swolwell, But I would argue again that that police you know, takedown came from the Democrats. It didn't come from Republicans. Because they know with James tallerco and they know with Graham Plattner, they know they already have Grandpa Bernie, they know they have Pocahontas, they know they have aoc they know they have the squad, they know they have Mom Dani. They know that nobody in leadership like Schumer, Jeffrey's leaders in name only whatever, dared contradict or take these people on. So the radicals rule the party and that you know, so now they do this this you know, political ops campaign against against Graham Plattner. I don't feel sorry for him. I mean, frankly, Republicans. I'm sure they probably had all the information and we're saving it for the general election, which would be a smart strategy. Uh, but this is who this party is. So for those that are suggesting that Democrats, because of historical trends, are in this great position to win, I'd say not so fast. And that's why I want to give some hope to all of you out there that this you don't understand, this is the most important midterm in your lifetime. Now I don't know what's going to happen in North Carolina or Georgia. In the case of Georgia would be a pickup in the case if if the radical Democrat that lets out all the criminals in North Carolina, Roy Cooper, the former governor, wins, or the governor wins, then it's going to be a hard race. Mike Wattley is running against him, It's yet to be determined. It's either going to be Mike Collins or I know that Brian Kemp, the governor of Georgia, supports Dooley in that Senate race. I know President Trump has not endorsed in that race, so we'll see how that plays out. I did talk to Governor Kemp. He's he's very convinced. He thinks that Dooley is the better general election candidate. I just don't I've been out of Georgia too long to know, because the politics has changed pretty dramatically. Then another pickup opportunity for Republicans would be in the state of Michigan. You've got Mike Rogers running against Abdul el Sayed, and this guy's a radical as well. Let's play some comments from him.
Speaker 5: So I'd love to tell you that I'm changing my tune, that I'm saying something different. I'm not. I'm saying the same thing I said.
Speaker 1: In twenty eighteen. I think we need to get money out of politics.
Speaker 5: I think we need to put money back in your pocket. I think we need to pass guaranteed healthcare through Medicare for all. I think we should abolish ice. I think we need to get line five out of the Great Lakes. I think that we really can stop sending our money elsewhere and start sending it here.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, another radical. Didn't he have Hassan Piker campaigning for him, the guy that that America deserved nine to eleven? Am I right about that one? Though, you are, indeed, sir, I am. I'm just checking. We'd like to check our facts. We like to get it right. But this is now, there's this unholy alliance. The fact that MSDNC has turned on Platner is revealing. They haven't turned on tell A Rico yet, because there's still of this absurd notion that they think that he can somehow well, he goes to church and everything, and he believes that God is non binary. You know, forget all about that Lord's prayer, our Father who are in heaven thing that you were taught as a kid, and you know, he has these six gender ideas and a vegan campaign in Texas, no oil, and a welcome out on the southern border, and referring to your female neighbors as neighbors with uteruses. It's so bizarre to me and you. When you watch the media then running interference and echoing the party line, you know that there is some coordination. It's not hard to see. Once you see it, you can't unsee it. Look at the New York Times. Listen to Paul Krugman, Listen to what he's We.
Speaker 2: Need much more. We need to obviously, we need to defanging Trump as much as possible and make sure that neither he nor anybody who follows in his footsteps has power after the next two elections. But beyond that, we really need to do a thorough purgeon of the United States. We need a demogification, and that is you know, I am not going over the top by using a word is very similar to the denotification that we pursue successfully after World War Two in Germany.
Speaker 1: Yeah, New York Times demagnification similar to a denazification. Okay, that is your modern left wing radicalized Democratic Socialist Party