Speaker 1: It was up y' all this easy meal and check me out on the Bootleg CAV podcast.
Speaker 2: Bootleg CAV podcast, we got a special guest in here.
Speaker 3: Easy mil was good CAV.
Speaker 2: So you're, uh, you're born in the Philippines, but you're kind of from Vegas.
Speaker 3: Is that what I gather?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used to live in Vegas.
Speaker 4: So that's crazy, Like where off.
Speaker 2: Of Craig in the fifteen that's like the north side North where'd you go to high school out out there?
Speaker 4: High school?
Speaker 3: Way? Did you go to high school in Vegas?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, in the Philipps?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, So when you move, like what point of time in your life were you Like I'm going to pick up and move to Vegas.
Speaker 1: It wasn't necessarily like my decision to like a family related thing, but so it was around like I would say sixteen, like seventeen time, like right when I dropped out a like softopom, not sophomore like the second sim.
Speaker 4: Of my college.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, like right when I dropped out, like my papers was prossed for like so probably seventeen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was seventeen when I came.
Speaker 2: So you get to Vegas and then it's melting hot, and you're like, why did we move here?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I have a funny story about that actually. So I entered through Seattle, Oka, stayed there for a week because my family was there, like on my grandma's side, and then I finally got with my immediate family like my mom's sisters and everybody in La. So we was out here for a year and prices just got a little too expensive.
Speaker 4: And that's why to.
Speaker 3: Vegas prices are still getting a little too expensive.
Speaker 1: And I feel like Vegas getting hit with that too.
Speaker 2: It is for sure, it's definitely. I mean, now you guys got the Raiders.
Speaker 3: There's like a basketball price.
Speaker 4: On the on the way.
Speaker 3: The Clippers too.
Speaker 2: Somebody's coming. Yeah, I don't know if it's gonna be a Clipper. Somebody's coming. Did you perform at a Clippers game?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir?
Speaker 3: That gotta be cool. Yeah. Are you a basketball fan?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say, like through and through I am, but definitely admire the sport.
Speaker 3: Respected It's Filipino.
Speaker 4: Night, Yeah, Filipino Heritage Night.
Speaker 2: When you go to Filipino Heritage Night, have you ever ran into a little, tiny, fat round man named Brian Sampson.
Speaker 3: To make sure, I'm sure. Introduce you to him.
Speaker 2: He's like everyone's like Filipino uncle in the music industry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just stay away. He gets you in trouble. He gets you in trouble.
Speaker 2: Okay, how long have you been like actually like really taking the music profession serious?
Speaker 1: Like it was right when I dropped out too, and the Philippines like right at that transition, like right when I dropped out started making metal music like full time. And then basically like I would say, like in the to the World's Eyes where they would say I took it seriously. It's like when I got to the States, start trying to rap to sing.
Speaker 2: So you're doing like metal, yeah, like fucking like give me like a comparison.
Speaker 1: To deathcore, technical death core, technical death metal, brutal death cored, the whole death spectrum.
Speaker 2: Jesus, So would that be like Slayer type ship the because I know there's a bunch of sub genres.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like industrial and it's.
Speaker 1: Actually right on the money because Slater Slayer. If it wasn't for them, death metal wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Exist, right. They're kind of like the run DMC of death metal, h.
Speaker 4: Thrash metal.
Speaker 3: They're thrashed. Yeah, yeah, no, so what what's the biggest death metal band?
Speaker 4: Say, Dying Fetus.
Speaker 3: I've heard of Dying Fetus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they Cannibal Corpse.
Speaker 3: Cannibal Corpse that is. Have you ever heard of a is It Job for a Cowboy?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're now the legendary deathcore death metal people still like, you know, debate.
Speaker 3: About this, yo. Listen.
Speaker 2: I was driving me and my boy TK, who's a producer of mine who works with me, and he we were driving from Phoenix to l A and the he had stay awake and I was supposed to take a nap, so we swapped steats and he throws on, yeah.
Speaker 3: Job for is it dropper for Cowboy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's the kind of shit you were making. Oh my god, Yo. I literally was like, bro, what the fuck is going on right now? Like, what is even going on right now? So you were doing like the who so wow, yep shit salute full time. So you were like you met been in a lot of like fucking mashpits. Yeah, unfortunately, mosh pits are They're fun. I just saw I mean I just saw Metallica the other day and obviously they're kind of like not death metal. But there was times of pits still going on throughout the whole floor, and I was like, oh, this reminds me of high school. Yeah, but I'm sure the pits that goes back metal show a little bit more aggressed.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like there's a whole lot of like mental stress that actually goes on with like actually even the artist that goes into it, because it takes a different kind of like a set of group who want to see, like you know, the violence ensue right in front of their eyes, because like that's actually what happens when even the guitar just starts like dumn, everybody starts wilding.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. So is there a big scene for that in the Philippines?
Speaker 4: Pretty small, very very small.
Speaker 1: That's why when I started like kind of grinding for it, like I had to kind of put like this layer on my figure, like how I approached the fan base, because because it would just be like white boys like from Here's Sow and then Norway sometimes Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think there's a crt me from wrong. Wasn't there a death metal band that one of the members killed one of the other members and hate him.
Speaker 4: I don't know about or is that What was that was that?
Speaker 1: Like, uh, they probably detail they used the album art for they took a picture, yeah Mayhem, I don't know. That's a black metal actually a black metal yeah black metal?
Speaker 3: That is that from Norway?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yes, and there's a big band that's what's the big band? That's fucking yeah?
Speaker 1: I think it was Mayhem Mayhem, the band Mayhem. They used his bandmate's body, took a picture of it and it is the album RT.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah that's a hardcore. Say why you're into it? Man? M hm?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So how do you end up being this kid who could dance and wrap it? Man?
Speaker 1: It was like, so I've been that has just been kind of like an escape thing growing up, you know, like cause I'd be stressed out too much, stressing too much about school and like all of the homeworking and being at home always getting scolded and like you know, nah na na she uh she was with my sisters like in China.
Speaker 4: I was in the Philippines all the time.
Speaker 1: And yeah, so a lot of times, like at school I wouldn't be too good and like you know, the academic stuff.
Speaker 4: But when like pe going.
Speaker 1: Like we got a project ao, like we need to do some dance thing, let's go, you know, un like that type. And basically that's like kind of just been what I doing, but never took.
Speaker 3: It like to. I did take it siously because.
Speaker 1: Like in elementary in sixth grade, no, fifth grade, I was actually doing dance competitions with like some of my classmates. And yeah, but it was like on some real thugg and dances like like how job Milwaukee's could have came up, but in the Philippines, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Some real battles.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like some like you were like like bandaged up from the marsh pit from the night report and then you had to go Yeah, actually, yep, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's just a dope pendulum.
Speaker 2: Like you you did death metal and you were, you know, dancing for real because you were dancing, you you would you got an opportunity to dance with the Jabwukee's right.
Speaker 1: Yes, I actually had the opportunity to dance with the ex founders. His name Philip phil He was the one I choreo choreographed my video.
Speaker 4: For my song up Down, which is out right now. Y'all can seck that up?
Speaker 3: Is that the song that I call? Yeah, yeah, it's gonna be pretty cool. Were you, Like did you grow up an M and M fan?
Speaker 1: Yes, very much so, but actually cool story, like I didn't get hip to like M's music.
Speaker 4: Up until high school.
Speaker 3: Like it was he got caught up. Yeah, you had to catch up on the old ship because like.
Speaker 1: Other than like other than that, like I would be focused on more like the physical like kind of activities in school. So I was also in the soccer team and like I'll be hanging out with my cousins sometimes like like the weekends, and we were in the field and then he had like brought like his little iPod at the time, and then he had lose No, I wasn't lose yourself when I'm gone, And when I first listened to that and then Bleachers bro and and like I was just there, like you took me to a whole story. Look when when I'm gone, When I'm gone, just carry you on.
Speaker 2: Had to eminem so you got you gotta got it's his whole shit later, Yeah, yeah, because how.
Speaker 3: Old are you right now?
Speaker 4: I'm twenty five, so you're young.
Speaker 2: So you were like I just saw fifty cent celebrate twenty years of get Rigid. I trying, which was like fucking nine years in the Eminem's run eight years in.
Speaker 3: MS, so that's crazy. Yeah, I'm pretty.
Speaker 2: Sure Slim Shady LP probably came out like the year he were born, or I.
Speaker 3: Would think, so nineteen ninety eight, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, it's ninety eight or ninety yeah, ninety eight, yeah, shots to him.
Speaker 3: It might have been ninety nine. Would you know what exact like month it was?
Speaker 2: I don't know the exact month. That's good, we can google it. Can we google that some Shady LP release date? Shout out to m so obviously Eminem being one of the greatest of all time, he's always signing artists. I always feel like that at a very high skill level. So when people say, oh, Eminem signed new artists, right, They're like, oh shit, I gotta go check this out because I know this guy gotta get down.
Speaker 3: Like you what was the initial did he d you? Did Paul Roseberg reach out to you? Like? What initial contact? Point of contact?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 3: Son so nine.
Speaker 1: Right after yeah, yeah, so like how it happened was right when we dropped up down the music video for it, like four days three days after that, Paul emailed us FFP and my girl read it, and she thought it was like fake it first because how he forma edit it? Like should had shady glithe records? How can I get in contact of easymen? But it's like kind of like the homely world it you feel me? Yeah, so it's like, nah, that can't be real.
Speaker 3: It was like somebody scam emails getting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, And then it had to be our people at Virgins and kind of give us the rug, like this for real, like there's a serious meeting that's gonna happen. And then it wasn't like a day before that we're gonna ride out to the meeting that they told me, So you're gonna be meeting Eminem.
Speaker 4: I already.
Speaker 3: Like swirling in the room, bro.
Speaker 1: And then they comboed me with like when I got back to go what and Dre's gonna be there.
Speaker 4: Too, Like.
Speaker 2: So your first meeting with Eminem doctor Dre's there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy, that's crazy. I want to say.
Speaker 2: The last time they signed an artist together besides fifty, it was a guy named stack Quote sta Quote.
Speaker 3: They had stack Quote for a second. Oh he was from Atlanta. Now he manages uh Atlanta.
Speaker 2: He manages the lyrical Lemonade and cold Bennett look shot that quote. But now it's crazy, man, So what was that? Like, we're you nervous?
Speaker 3: Were you fucking like did you tell them about your death metal past? Oh? Yeah but I did?
Speaker 1: Actually, Yo, Like that's crazy because I was so nervous. Like I don't know if that's even the right word for it. What's a more nervousness nervous level of nervousness that I can pinpoint? But yeah, So at that point, man like Dre was sitting on a couch like kind of in a lobby like that in the studio right here, and he stood up when I went in, like he superstar?
Speaker 4: What said to me?
Speaker 3: You what your doctor Drake bro? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So and then I kept walking.
Speaker 1: Then I went to like the angle to see in the door, and I saw him sitting at the edge. Well I like spind again, like in disbelief. And then I kept walking on and then he stood up when I walked to the door of the studio. He was like, ezek, you where you've been the last twenty years?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Right, you were four?
Speaker 3: What was he What was he like for you? Like, what was the one thing he communicated to you?
Speaker 2: Obviously we know the song that he saw that kind of you know, he shared that, but what was what was it about.
Speaker 3: You that he said that? Like he really gravitated towards.
Speaker 1: So at first he said, man, your lines like you definitely like spit them and you talking your shit and we just fuck with it, man, and then you can sing and dance too. Like when I found out about you, like like, who the fuck is this? That's like me imitating how he was. Yeah, that's how they kind of woke it down. And then so I just took it to Dre and I called him up and then Jay was like this like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: All right, We got to stop the interview real quick. Tell you about our folks at my Bookie, our partners at my Bookie. Man, listen, football season is approaching. It is preseason right now. I can feel it. Just we have my first fantasy draft. It's time to get this fucking money. NFL is here. Go to my bookie dot ag right now. Sign up for a new account. Use the promo code bootleg right now. When you sign up, they're gonna give you that first deposit bonus. Now, my Bookie is crazy because no matter where you're at you can go on. You get in on some of that NFL action, you can get on some of that baseball action. You can get in on their live casino, blackjack, roulette, slots, whatever you're into, it's going down my bookie dot ag.
Speaker 3: All right, sign up right now with that promo code Bootleg.
Speaker 2: They're gonna hook you up real nice first deposit bonus, free money to gamble with bro when you sign up. What are we talking about? Football season is here. This is literally my favorite time of the year as a degenerate. We must participate. We gotta get a little action in every Sunday on something. Maybe a little Thursday night football action, maybe a little preseason action.
Speaker 3: Who do you think gonna win the Super Bowl? Throw a hundred on it? Fuck it? Sign up my BOOKI dot ag.
Speaker 2: Use that promo cold boot Leg and they're gonna get you hooked up with that first deposit bonus. Also, want to give a big shout out to our family at King Pom. Man want to give a shout out to King Pom They have the Sugar Sean. First of all, congratulations to Phoenix, Arizona's own Sugar Sean for just winning that title with UFC they did to collab with them. These are these sugar punch puney orange.
Speaker 3: Pre rolls, which are gas. All right.
Speaker 2: Now this's dope about King Pom on organic all right, we're talking about no tobacco organic leaves. And what's dope is they have these turping infused tips that people just love. Bro They're called the flavor tips. Right, you're like, uh, you bust one of these boys out, you know what I'm saying. You fill it with your stuff whatever you want to smoke some of that flower that you got from Hardine and then you hit the tip and man, oh I just tasted it right now, just flavor full of flavor. Now, go to Kingpom dot com right now, use the promo code Bootleg and you're gonna get half off half off whatever's on kingpom dot com. If you don't know, King Pom is everywhere, go to your local smoke shop, go to your local seven to eleven. They got King Poms everywhere. So many flavors, so many vibes, the grapes of gas yo, Kingpom dot com. Use the promo code Bootleg fifty percent off. Let's get back to the interview. So are you your shady aftermath.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, that's fucking crazy shady afterman scope and the scope.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, fifty cent I just went. I just went last night.
Speaker 2: So you gotta n you got a big you got big shoes to fill man for that shady aftermath flag.
Speaker 4: Then they ain't done. Some shoes there, some boots man.
Speaker 3: Them boots war boots for sure.
Speaker 4: Ready flat.
Speaker 2: It's dough too, because like I do feel like the last like you know, for six years we've seen like a dope. You know, we got guys like Pilo who are out here who are Filipino obviously representing the Bay. But I feel like artists who happen to be Asian are like prospering.
Speaker 3: There's a girl named Tweet that's popping right now for you.
Speaker 2: How important is it to make sure like you're representing for your homeland at the same time as being you know, representing Eminem and doctor Dre You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's to me, it's like default, Like even when I try to spit, it just comes out naturally. Like it's because I feel like when it comes to brighten lines, it just goes to show like from the feast out point you kind of also ask yourself, so this is all you're talking about, So where are you from? And then you say where you're from? Then it's just you already represented without even knowing, right. And then I just took that like into perspective where I'm going to take that responsibility and throughout like going forward what I've already said, and you know, basically try to mature the sound of like the music I've already created and like you know, still to this, stay forward.
Speaker 3: That still man, how often do you go back home.
Speaker 1: Or you know right now like only not yet very expensive, not yet again, but we did for a homecoming tour like last last year, last yeah, last year.
Speaker 3: Yo. I heard you can't do anything out there, they'll put you in jail. I just watched the Vice episode about did you see that Vice episode?
Speaker 1: And don't be like getting to but if you know somebody, you know somebody, don't worry if you come on.
Speaker 3: I'm not coming to the Filipino smoking weed.
Speaker 2: Most times when I go to a different country, I'll bring weed with me because I'll be like there. I heard they don't fund I heard the president don't play around. There used to be and the jails look very populated. They look crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yo, we were talking a little bit off camera about uh, the most I would say, like legendary Filipino cuisine for people who don't like eat normal shit. You know, they see like tiktoks of was it blute? But and it's uh, it's it's I want to try it. I don't want to try it. I feel like I kind of have to try it. It's like a half is it a chicken? Is it ducky? So it's a half Like it's almost like a duck embryo that's like half developed?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah? Have you had it?
Speaker 1: I had it like two times in my life. How is it?
Speaker 4: It's an acquired taste?
Speaker 2: Do you put hot sauce on it or any sort of sauce? You you just eat it the way it is.
Speaker 4: I would just put soy sauce.
Speaker 3: Soy sauce. Okay, let's try it. I don't give it a shot. Man. Is it crunchy?
Speaker 1: Depends on what you would say crunchy.
Speaker 2: I'm making a TikTok out of it, for sure, for sure making a TikTok out of it.
Speaker 3: Let's go. I can't wait to watch them. Maybe we'll do it together. Okay, all right, yeah, you'll serve it up.
Speaker 2: I'll eat it and then you know, everybody can make fun of me for for what I'm sure will be interesting reaction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm putting care.
Speaker 2: Hey, yo, so you you put out this new record with am Realist, Like, is that something you're in the studio with him or is that like a record you have?
Speaker 3: Like I'm about that record.
Speaker 1: At first, because like prior, like it was just a regular day, like I was working on songs and that was one of them.
Speaker 4: To the beat.
Speaker 2: You're making your own beat too, right, So yeah, so you do everything record yourself?
Speaker 3: Yes, you do everything. Dance, Yeah, you do all that. You know, you can do anything. Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll just try to hone in focus though.
Speaker 3: But you're working on that record?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had this song basically the first verse first and the chorus, it's just that. And then found out we went to you know, the studio with EM and Dre and I showed them, Yeah, they fuck with it, and then basically after that it was just passed back and forth.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, so you get the m verse back. That's gotta be a bro.
Speaker 4: It's so crazy.
Speaker 1: Like how like I reacted to when I first listened to it, like I was so turned because I wanted to listen to it again. Yeah, and then there was like this wait time. Now like now I understand, I understand what Boogie felt, what Boogie felt when he got on the song man.
Speaker 4: Yes, west Side.
Speaker 3: Bo west Side book is amazing.
Speaker 2: Who were some of your outside of M obviously, like what were some of your like hip hop influences?
Speaker 3: Like what were you listening to? Like what do you listen to? Like, who are your goats.
Speaker 1: Like Eminem, Kendrick lamar Asap, Rocky, Tech nine, Hopson, m Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 3: Yep? Have you seen Tech nine live yet? No? Really that there's so much like shows text like the Greatest Man.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't when it comes to performing, he's.
Speaker 4: Like he got that metal background too.
Speaker 2: He's amazing his life shows fucking sick Hopson, Sick Live.
Speaker 3: Oh, b Like did you see that like his bait like recently like.
Speaker 1: Saying that, yeah, that was cool enough?
Speaker 3: They were smart went viral. He's smart. Everybody, you got a free chance to throw it at me.
Speaker 2: They filmed it at the right time and it went viral. You have a link with Dizzy right in Vegas who used to be side with Hopson Funk Volume.
Speaker 1: Funny story actually not necessarily me and like you know, directly like one of my homeboys that makes beats for me now. And I also collaborated with Michael barrs Okay, he actually gotten recently like connected with him.
Speaker 2: So there's out there dizzy. There's a kid named Echo that's dope. There's a bunch of dudes in Vegas enter fire, but that's hope. You grew up listening to Hopson and Tech nine. You gotta see Tech live. It's like fucking it's insane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to.
Speaker 2: And what's your favorite uh Tech nine song or album?
Speaker 4: Tech nine song Strangulation Cipher with what's his name? Stevie Stone, Yes, STEVEE.
Speaker 3: Stone?
Speaker 1: And I think the Sis Crew is there sas Crew and also Gods God Demis. However, will you say his name?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That one, that's my favorite. When I heard that, there was all just like spasm back.
Speaker 4: To back to back to back to back.
Speaker 3: You haven't heard the Eminem song that Tech did with m.
Speaker 4: Come on that too.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, that's for real, that's super dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yo, honestly, you see him live and it will inspire your live show. Like you're probably already amazing live because you come from your background that you come from and you dance and you do so much.
Speaker 3: No, I'm down to learn.
Speaker 1: I want to real for sure, Like breath control alone, bro, his cit is nasty, get.
Speaker 2: It, it's super super narc all right. So what's coming up for you? Obviously you're working on. Are you working on your shady Aftermath debut? Hmm?
Speaker 3: Maybe what helps you? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, so right now, like working on songs day and day out, and like you know, like continuing the drafts and just keep piling forward and like you know, honding on these songs I already have. But also one of the focus I want to keep going is like creating the emotion pictures for these songs that I've already done, like for example, right now, Duality reducts, Yes, the songs where we got.
Speaker 3: On Yeah and b now shout to him be now man start stocked.
Speaker 2: Also Filipino Yeah and stop yeap, what's he here?
Speaker 3: He's been here. I've been interviewed him a few times. Oh that's crazy, that's good guy, good guy man. Hey, Hey listen, don't go to Stockton.
Speaker 4: Though, I've been there.
Speaker 3: It's cool, don't go back. Stockton's great. I just say it's it's a lot going on out there. Man, It's one of the more active places in California.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Bay, there's a lot.
Speaker 2: There's like a lot of like just drama in Stockton. And then Brian Sampson, the fact I was told you about earlier, he's from there.
Speaker 1: Ah, I can't understand where you're coming from. Yeah, but I feel like they what they got going is just for them.
Speaker 2: Are you popping in the Bay right now? Because the Bay's fucking like Filipino?
Speaker 3: Like, am I America?
Speaker 2: Am I like what your big markets like obviously, Like if you like when you look at like Spotify, where where would you say you're like biggest markets are, like where your most fans are.
Speaker 1: To be honest, Like when I first like brew up here in the States, like when Binalo, like in terms of demographically, I was seeing a lot definitely Philippines that's the fault. And then here in US, I was seeing New York. It was going crazy like in the first and then also Texas.
Speaker 4: And then after.
Speaker 1: That basically it started like kind of fluctuating on different scales of like the world then we saw we was like the stats was going crazy in Cambodia, India dope.
Speaker 2: So you got fans all over the world and now you got you got this shady aftermath behind you. So things are gonna get crazy for you. They're already getting crazy once you go like super creasy with the hip hop. Are you gonna do like a death metal passion project?
Speaker 3: Aha? Yo? You you you read into my mind.
Speaker 2: Just like, hey, yo, I gotta I gotta get this out, like even if it's just for me, you guys could like it or not, but I gotta get this one out.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, probably like someone down the line, because I gotta. I got o my homies. That not just because when I was still in the Philippines, I made homies like that's in here in the States right the collaborating with the metal stuff. I haven't even met them in person, because this life just life's you.
Speaker 3: Know, right? Who your top five bands ever?
Speaker 2: Got to stop the interview real quick to tell you about our good folks head blue Chew Baby, that's right, shout out to blue Chew Man.
Speaker 3: Listen, everyone's always asking me does blue Chee work?
Speaker 2: Of course it works because it has the same active ingredient as viagra and sialis.
Speaker 3: It is dick season out here, bro, You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You gotta make sure that dick is up the par You know, you get on that Blue Cheo and you're gonna never Like I mean, I'm gonna be honest, Like, do you remember when Barry Bonds hit seventy home runs in a season and now they're not letting him in the Hall of Fame like you got off that Blue Choo. They're not gonna let you in the dick Hall of Fame because it's cheating, to be honest, you know what I'm saying. So Bluehoo dot Com use the promo code Bootleg when you sign up. Now, this is what's dope about blue Choo, because you want to know if it works well. They're gonna send you a month for free free blue chow in discrete packaging delivered right to your door. But you have to use the promo code bootleg. Blue Cheo dot Com promo code Bootleg. Everything's online, no doctor's office visits, no worrying about fucking having a weird conversation with some dickhead about your fucking dickhead. No, your fucking blue Cheo dot com free month online. You don't even have to leave your fucking apartment. You don't have to leave anywhere. You just order it comes into the mail and then you know, you just you know, you get to work. You get to work, all right. So use that promo code Bootleg and get a free month of blue Chew. Also want to give a big shot to our good folks at odd socks. Now that this was so about odd socks, I'm about to reach into my odd socks bag. Oh man, look, odd Socks. They got all of the fucking sick licenses. Recently they locked down Coca Cola. Recently they locked down fucking transformers, Saban power Rangers. We got you who we got sour patch kids. You know, they got their odd socks basics. And I'm telling you, the most comfortable socks in the world, in the fucking world, all right, and they can all be yours twenty percent off, twenty percent off using the promo code Bootleg if you go to Oddsocksofficial dot com. The most comfortable socks in the world. And they got draws, and these draws are amazing. These are this is this is a small Just so we're clear, this is a small Yeah, yeah, chicks can wear these. You know a lot of chicks like wearing these booty shorts around the crib and shit, odd Soxofficial dot Com.
Speaker 3: Whatever you're into.
Speaker 2: They got the license WWE scarface, fucking breaking bad whatever. Odd Soxofficial dot Com promo code bootleg. Go over there, get twenty percent off. Right now, let's get back to the interview.
Speaker 1: Infinite Ihilator, Rings of Saturn are expire, Dying Fetus.
Speaker 4: Aborted.
Speaker 3: There's a band called Aboarded. What the fuck? That's that's great. I'm gonna go listen.
Speaker 4: Can we listen to this?
Speaker 3: I'm Aboarded at our workout today.
Speaker 1: Hey, yo, you go crazy, especially if you get like with a good zab beforehand.
Speaker 3: You get high and listen to a bording.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, bro like it'll separate the instruments. The guitars is here, like, like the fuck.
Speaker 2: It feels like your best band name every aborted, the best band name ever. All right, So obviously Realist is out with eminem You got tons of music videos, tons of music out. You're working on new ship, You're working on new visuals, yep, anything else you got coming. You want to shout out march and any I mean you just had a giant box of clothes delivered and it was revenged. I thought we were going to get a.
Speaker 3: Sneak peek at the new easy Mill Mercher.
Speaker 1: And it shout out to revenge, thanks for the cop.
Speaker 3: Well this is that's definitely right up your alley, that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this this looks hell of black metal for sure. Yeah, that's black metal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shouts of black metal. Man, I gotta go listen to yo.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's crazy because we were talking about Norway, right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They even make like commercials like of black metal bands promoting like soap toothpaste.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, are these on YouTube? Wow? So they'll be like.
Speaker 1: Do us Yeah, well rush my teeth with this, and then sometimes they do like so geniusly like misleading. First it's just like the straight black metal like music video you see, and then at the end it's like some old spice type of.
Speaker 3: I mean out there that's kind of like their boy bands. Yeah, real, yo, Norri's got to be Have you been in Norway?
Speaker 4: Nope? You gotta go, man, got I gotta see what's out there.
Speaker 2: You gotta go out there. When you drop your death like Vikings came from.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 1: Makes sense them dudes, like even now if they didn't grow up as Vikings, their ancestors like we're Vikings and they have to let it out. We're just mentally with those parents like sharing their kids' stories.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like and then that leads to like, you know your dead band member on an album cover. Oh my god, anyway, well listen bad, Super excited for you. Congratulations on everything. Man, I can't wait to hear what the debut album on Shady Aftermann sounds like, because.
Speaker 3: That's a big deal. You get rich, not trying to live up to So man, there's gotta be a movie to it too.
Speaker 4: I got something playing, but you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna do visuals for the whole ship, a movie to go along with everything. I like that you directing your own videos. That's dope.
Speaker 2: I mean, you get your hands all over the creative prom You're like a fucking Filipino Russ.
Speaker 1: But I feel like it's like this new wave of artists us today, like my generation, Like I feel like that's the market now.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're smart and you're like with YouTube and the way software is so easy to get for free if you want to get it cracked, like you can like really learn it all of it on your own, yep, or be at least good enough to do all of it until you get to a point where you can have someone else do your ship. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it turns it takes a certain type of situation, I guess. So, like if you're like surrounded with so much bullshit, yeah, and you like have nothing else to do, so.
Speaker 3: Your focus learn shit, and you can learn shit on your phone.
Speaker 2: YouTube university, man, Yes, go to YouTube learn shit. Ever, you can learn everything on YouTube, including how to you know, knit, change your carburetor, out, record your vocals.
Speaker 3: See if the capacitor is still working.
Speaker 2: The capacitor for the later you know what I mean? Whatever that means anyway, easy, mil, I appreciate you. Rather, We're gonna do a freestyle. That's gonna be another video you guys could check out. Go check out the new record Realistic just drop with eminem and there's gonna be much more coming from this guy.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir boom, Hey what up man?
Speaker 2: You just watched another episode of the Bouoley Cap podcast, brought to you by Hard Dean Baby shout out to the family at Hard Dean. Don't forget. Make sure if you're in Las Vegas, you get into that taxi. As soon as you land to get into that uber, say take me to hard Dean. All right, they gonna take get you. Taken care of the most craziest premium selection of cannabis you'll ever find. Under one roof. It's a vibe in there. The butt tenders, they gonna take care of you. Man, Listen, tell them I sent you. They're gonna get you right. Shout out to the family at Harden in Las Vegas, the number one dispensary in the world, all right, and we are so proud to be partners with them. So shout out to Harden. Go follow them online Hardan Underscore Las Vegas and check out their website Hardinlasvegas dot com. Get you some swag. You know you can't buy this, but you know, yeah, Shout out to Hardeen.