Speaker 1: You're listening to Talking Traders with Me Tamra Judge. Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of Talking Traders with Tamra. I have a co host, of course, one that was on last week that was so good that we brought her back, and that is Janelle.
Speaker 2: Hi. Janelle, Hey, Tamra, thanks for having me again.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have to tell you. I just flew in from San Francisco. I was out late. We had our live show and I am beat. So I'm really gonna lean on you, girl, I really am go.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that was so sad. Last episode. Oh just brutal.
Speaker 1: I know, I know there's some missing parts to it. We're going to get to it. But I was. I found out who actually was behind murdering me as I was about to walk on stage in front of five hundred people in San Francisco. So all this time I thought it was Dan. I thought Dan behind it. But let me tell you why. You know, I said last week I had suspicion that Dan was a trader, and people gave me so much shit on social media saying if you thought he was a trader, then why didn't you just call him out and me and you talked about this. It's just not that easy. It's a strategy and you can't just go oh, you know, you have different suspicions all the time. But Dan was somebody that I really thought was a trader. But me and Dan were really close, and I thought it's some in my crazy mind that he would recruit me because he liked me. I mean, he would talk to me about his wife and his kids, and all the off time we had, we would sit there and talk. Dan and I had a conversation at last, the last fifteen minutes, like what is eleven o'clock? The bell rings and everybody's got to go to bed. So we had a conversation. I said, Dan, do you trust me? He's like yes, Now this wasn't shown, and he says, yes, do you trust me? I said yeah. I said, I just want to let you know because I've been so sick. I've been so quiet, but I've been able to observe a lot of things, and you are getting blamed for being so quiet. I think it's time that we band together and we get aggressive. Okay, And I said that Tony, I don't know. Yes, Tamra, yes, you know, don't repeat anything. I tell you, Tamara, I won't repeat anything you tell me, on and on and on. So I thought, well, if anything, if I stay close to him, like you know, keep your friends closer, your enemy's closer, right, thought it was one of those things. So the next morning I was murdered, and so in my mind I thought it was Dan. Dan has been trying to reach out to me. It's not what you think, you know, he knew, like, oh my god, this is gonna Tamar's gonna hate me, which I know. It's a game, but you get a little invested in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, you do, yeah, big time.
Speaker 1: You get a little invested in it, and sometimes it pisses you off, which leads me to this. I'm gonna play a little clip for you, Janelle, and I need you to explain this one.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, housewives are just trying to get both together to get someone out of the game. I don't think there's a strategy behind their voting at all. People keep throwing the housewives out there as traders. Let's just be real. They don't have the skill or the strategy to have this mastermind about who to murder. And then you left, and then I left, But I really don't think it was Faedra pulling all the strings. I mean, do you, because all the murders to me led to Dan. I wouldn't have those murders never led to Fedra. She was never really her hands were so not dirty in this game.
Speaker 1: But you're not answering the question to know it was let's be real, they don't have the skill, They're not smart enough.
Speaker 2: Oh well, okay, so you know who I was talking about when I said that, because there's one housewife where I just really couldn't work with. I didn't know what franchise she was from, so she was very irritated with me. And that person is Charret. I for sure crossed her off as definitely not being a trader, so it was a process of elimination for me. Larsa. We had just banished her. I was like, okay, she's not a trader.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: I knew you were a faithful, So I was like, Tarma is a freaking faithful and that's why I think you were murdered. You were murdered because you would have never been banished. So it all led back to Phaedra. And as I said at the beginning, I trusted Faedra with my life. She had so fooled. Okay, like this woman is that good. She is playing better than Dan Geeseley who have played Big Brother with. I mean I would have I would have protected that woman with my life. I would have never thought she was a trader.
Speaker 1: Well, Phaedra has that effect on people, that's for sure. She's playing a great game, playing a great game. When I found out last night that it was her, I sent her a little devil emoji and she sent me back praying. She sent me back praying hands.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I really thought that I'm just giving you a hard time.
Speaker 2: I know. A lot of my blame note was always Dan in Parver. You know that, So I'm like Dan.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but now watching Dan play, like the look on his face and the bad acting.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so it really it wasn't a dig at the Housewives. It was more of like a process of elimination and who I think is a trader?
Speaker 1: That's yeah, well today we sit before you, murdered and banished all in the same episode.
Speaker 2: I mean it was meant to be, you know.
Speaker 1: I know I am. I'm a little bit bummed that I didn't get to work with Kate Chesting.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I know she would have been such a good, faithful to work with. I know.
Speaker 1: So I have a question for you. How does it feel to be on the number one unscripted series in the United States?
Speaker 2: Oh, my gosh, I mean so exciting. I guess I'm not that surprised because of the caliber of cast they put together. Ye, so many overs, So there's so many fans that just love the cast so much.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I'm wondering if they're going to continue with I guess you would call it celebrity casts, or they're going to go back to Yeah, I'm curious. I think they're pasting for season three.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, I heard they were. But I don't think that the season with so many like regular people mixed with celebrities was very popular because it was difficult for the celebrity cast to play with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I think that you have to have like all celebrity or all.
Speaker 2: Just absolutely yeah. I think the cast of non celebrities would be would be fun though, to watch how these people do this. I think that would be absolutely entertaining.
Speaker 1: I watched the Australian version. If you guys haven't you there's like a UK version, Australian version, a US version. They're all really good. And the I think it was the Australian one. They had just you know, just regular people, not that we're not regular people, but you know what I mean, non celebrity people, and it was really good.
Speaker 2: I thought the UK favorite.
Speaker 1: But yes, oh really the UK is your favorite?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, the UK is so good because the tradering is so good. The faithful well, I'm not going to spoil it for you, but the trader wil Fin, it is so good. He's so convincing.
Speaker 1: I got. I never finished watching the Australian one. I was just studying it before I went.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, Scot smart your homework. I'm good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So have you got any negative feedback from the show? I know we talked and you're like, oh my god, the Housewife fans are crazy, like they like you've had you've had to block people.
Speaker 2: I did block some people. They're they're really mean. Some of the CBS fans are fighting with the Bravo people and you know, if we say anything or you know, there was some Larsa stuff. I'm like, I mean, I thought lars and I were good, but no, the Housewife fans are very passionate, and they're very vocal, and.
Speaker 1: Sometimes sometimes sometimes I'm not very kind, but speaking, I'm not very kind. Larsa Pippens says Janelle was jealous of her screen time on The Traders, so EW did an article about it, and here's some of her quotes. Larsa's quoted saying, I think Janelle was upset that I was getting a lot of camera time and she wanted me off the show because I make good television she doesn't. The Real Housewives of Miami star says Janelle responded to this article with a tweet that said, this can't be real. Janelle tweeted with laughing crying emojis. The only reason I came for Larsa was because she wouldn't shut her trap about who would want Ekinsu dead and was continuously targeting me. Also definitely not voting out CT. Larsa quoted this about Sandra. I mean, I don't necessarily think I run the Housewives. I think I'm probably more vocal, but I was mind boggled when I heard Sandra say that I look ten to twelve years older than her. She definitely needs to have her eyes checked on that one.
Speaker 2: So funny, so entertaining. I mean, how in the heck would I ever know what the producers are going to edit for a show. I have no idea, right, so I'm not psychic. I have no ability psychic ability to be like, I know, Lar's just going to steal my camera time. She needs to go like.
Speaker 1: That sense yeah, I mean yeah, but it's just funny. You guys have this banter going back and forth. Did you not? You got along? You guys got along for the most part, right that along?
Speaker 2: Fine? I mean I thought we were good. But I think she may blame me for her banishment, although I mean it really wasn't me. It was more parviti than anything. I definitely voted her out though, and said some things of the banishment, But you know, it was one of those things where I always thought I got along with her just fine. She's a girl's girl, she's whatever. I was always had nice things to say to her. But I guess she blames me.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I think the two of you were a lot alike in the round table. You're both very vocal.
Speaker 2: We're both we're outspoken, we're loud, and we talked too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she I was actually shocked. Larsa talked a lot, a lot in the round table, like she had opinions about everyone, and I was like, I never knew Larsa to be that outspoken, but she was.
Speaker 2: She was great. She was a good trainer, hunter.
Speaker 1: She was so let's get going. On episode five now, Fadri says Parverty threw her under the bus calling out the housewives, and Parverty says she did it to get rid of Larsa. Fadri says she pissed her off, and Parverty asked if she's pretending to be mad. Fadri says, she is an actress. Well, she's cheer. She's a little bit of an actress. Poverty apologized and Phaedra accepts. Padre says if she does this again, she knows she can't trust her. Dan is wondering how we can how he can use their fighting to his advantage. I feel like Dan is always I mean it heat if anybody's the selfish one.
Speaker 2: And that Dan his little confessionals about how he's he's working the seat, behind the scenes kind of stuff. It's like, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Right, I get it. You're you're you're a mastermind. Yeah, Poverty makes a piece offering with Phaedra and finally says who to murder. They debate between Sandra and Tamra. Now, I was shocked when I got murdered. I felt like my name was not mentioned once, you know, at the roundtable about being bad target yes, and so I wrote you out No. So the the day that I got murdered, how it works is they put us in groups and we we go into the breakfast room, so we're all separated, we don't see each other. And when I'm in my group, it was fairly early when we got there, they just targeted me. They're like, Tamar, can you follow us? And I knew right then that I was done. I was gonzo. I was murdered, and I think I was with Sandra. I can't remember who else I was with, but I wanted to turn to them and say it's Dan. But I couldn't do that because there's no cameras. I didn't want to get in trouble. I would have got in trouble for it, for cheating. That would have been cheating, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yes. So then the players meet for breakfast. Janelle and CT think one of the housewives is a trader? Did you think that? You didn't think Fadra at all?
Speaker 2: Was why CT started to get on my radar, because he wouldn't stop about the housewives. I'm like, it's not a housewife, and I wouldn't stop. He wouldn't stand. Poverty was doing the same exact thing to me. She was always I think it's a housewife. I think it's a housewife, and so I connected those two was like potentially working together because I don't I don't want to hear about the housewives anymore. We've we've heard enough. Well.
Speaker 1: As soon as Poverty threw out there last week that it's a housewife, I felt like CET's DEMI changed towards me and he would like talk to me and joke with me and stuff, and all of a sudden he was just so standoffish. Yeah, I'm like, wait, dude, what are you doing? But whatever. So we meet for breakfast and Pete says he's suspicious of Dan. I think at this point everybody is suspicious that Dan and I was right, and at this point we're gone. So from moving forward, I don't know what's going to happen. I don't know who's who who When who gets murdered or vanished? I don't know anything. So now I'm watching and you're watching as a viewer, so it's going to make it really interesting for this podcast. So of course it was me. I love that they murdered me. But they never put an X through my face.
Speaker 2: Oh they didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, they didn't. A couple of times they went back that day and they were looking at the wall and I'm like, oh, well, I guess in spirit I'm still there because they didn't put that big red X through that ugly picture of me.
Speaker 2: Gosh, you know what, though, camera at that breakfast meeting, when you we found out it was you, we were like that, like it's so obvious. She's a faithful, Like, oh, you really tricked us. We were like, this is the dumbest murder ever, Like this is so dumb, Like we just lost a faithful that's a known faithful. But it's not making anyone look less suspicious. It did not take the spotlight off of Dan, It did not take the spotlight off of poverty. Fadria's name was out there, you know it was, and it was just madness at that breakfast table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did question Phedro one day. I can't remember when it was, but I said to Phedro, you never talk game like anytime I'm around you. You don't. You're you're either oh ber delicious. Oh you know, She's always like talking about other things, and she's got such a huge personality that I'm like, why is she doing this? Why is why is she doing why isn't she talking? And then after that, slowly she started talking more game with me. Anyways, but I got a little emotional. I mean, it was a very hard trip for me because I was so sick and I was you know, if you would have asked me the day before, I would have said I'm ready to go home. I just I didn't feel well. But I was just starting to feel myself, you know. And when I had that talk with Dan the night before, I'm like, Dan, I'm ready, let's go. Let's play this game. Let's get aggressive. There's you know, all the big mouths are gone now, so let's do this. And then I got murdered.
Speaker 2: I did, what do you think that says about Fadro's game murdering you? Because it doesn't make sense from a game perspective for me, because you're a number on her side, So like I don't really think that's like the best move for Fader, but it's like really great for Dan. Imparv.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was actually want to ask you that same question because I don't know, Like I'm not good at these games obviously, but I don't know. Like they said to confuse everybody.
Speaker 2: It didn't confuse anyone, not one person. We were just like they killed like the most faithful. It would be the same as killing MJ, because we knew MJ was faithful, right, It would be the same as killing Bergie. We know Bergie's faithful. So I didn't really point the finger in any other direction. It didn't really do anything. It wasn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean everybody at this point is very suspicious of Dan. I'm so curious, Like in my mind, I'm like, oh, he's he's murdered next week. I mean, he's banished next week. He has to be. Like everybody at this point is so vocal about it. And it was pretty funny when CT starts kind of asking him questions about his theory and Dan Dan does this like deer in the headlights. Well, I don't you know, it's not my personality to like just throw names out there. I have to be really sure. And you've played with him before, so you know his strategy.
Speaker 2: I know he Lind's ass off. I know. I'm like, okay, like we can still played this little cat and most game, Like, I don't know how much longer I can do this. That's what I'm thinking, because when I'm looking at the table, like everyone's literally talking about Dan being a Trader, and I'm just like, dude, I cannot work with this man anymore because they are gunning for him. The people that I'm working with are gunning for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. So the next we go on to Kevin. Kevin says Janelle gave him Trader vibes and wants to get her banished. He says, every banishment starts with her leading the vote. Well, I mean, I think you're you are very vocal out there, and you have a lot to say and you have a lot of good points. And sorry Kevin if you didn't.
Speaker 2: But I felt like my thing with Larsa made sense because it's all we had to go on. Yeah, right, I thought, Okay, I'm looking for a place and a time where we were all eating and drinking at the same exact time, and how we would all eat or drink something at the same time. Breakfast was the only thing I could think of in the cheers. Yeah, it wasn't mad of a theory.
Speaker 1: No, it's not a bad theory, especially when you have nothing, especially since we were so blindsided by this mission and you know this this poisoning and we didn't know we would So, I mean, I thought Kevin, because Kevin was eating and he wouldn't stop eating, and I'm like, I don't know, you know, did they drink something, did they have to eat something? I don't know, I don't know. But like Kate says, like, why would you ever have somebody give you a glass of wine and drink it? How dumb?
Speaker 2: Are you? Supid?
Speaker 1: I know, I know. So for today's mission, I'd have to say I would have loved this mission.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really loved it. Yeah, like GOC.
Speaker 1: Like all these bird calls items so funny. So the players will split up in two groups, playing inside and outside. Players outside can earn a shield. They will work in pairs to identify calls and match with birds. Inside the castle, Toshelle and Bergie pair up. Toschelle sends in the first or twenty five hundred dollars. They did really well, they did great. You know, it didn't do well Kevin and Charret. Yes, I mean, I don't think Amazing Race is going to be calling them anytime soon.
Speaker 2: It was so bad. It was so comical. I think they even played like clown music while they were running around.
Speaker 1: But that probably would have been me because I'm not good at reading maps either. Are we shocked at this point that John's still in the show, And at this.
Speaker 2: Point I think the whole breathing thing with John is just like so funny, I know at this point for me personally, Like I'm working with John at this point because I'm like, I've identified him as a faithful because of all of the reasons why people would be traders.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean at first, you know, obviously the breathing thing was hilarious at the time, but that's all we had to go off of. So we're like, Okay, it's John, It's gotta be John, Oh my god. But Kevin and Charat want to find a shield first but can't read the map. It's great, Jskellesend's in the next bird call winning themselves shields Kevin and Charat send over their first bird call that sounds like a dog. Poverty finds a bird and earns five thousand dollars for the pot. Peter says that all the traders in the house now are assuming they're going for the shields. Peter thinks they should let the traders waste the murder and not say who won the shield. This will create a blanket of protection for the faithfuls. Now, do you think this was a smart strategy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean so we had talked about going for Dan, like John, Bergie and Peter were very passionate about putting Dan's name out there. And I said, you guys, if I'm doing this, like I have to go for a shield, we are so aft. If we go for Dan and miss we're screwed. Yeah, we're playing shields. And it was literally a dogfight, and it was Peter's I was so stressed. He was like, look, let's do this move and it doesn't matter who gets it. We can all six of us will be safe, even Charie and Kevin, who just wanted to vote me out. But I was like, that's a fantastic idea. The more faithfuls we can keep safe the better for us. They potentially miss a murder and then we have the more faithfuls in the game.
Speaker 1: Now, do you think that he told too many people? I think he should have just told Dan that.
Speaker 2: No, he should not have told Dan. He is always kind of working with poverty more than Dan.
Speaker 1: So okay, so maybe just one. But he was so certain that Dan was a trader. Like telling two, then you like take that chance of what happened. Well, Parvey's like no.
Speaker 2: He's yeah, but he definitely knew. He was very onto poverty and he was working more with poverty. And I was like, just tell Poverty, please, do not tell anyone else. I don't think I do not agree with that, and he was like, didn't listen. I just did it anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now Peter Thingsbergie is the next target for murder. So Peter plans on telling a white lie to the people he suspects to be a trader that he and Janelle won the shields. Peter tells CT Dan and Parverty. I mean we just talked about that. He should have just told either Dan or Poverty. I think just one or the other, you know, but I'm dying to know what happens.
Speaker 2: What happens. So I mean, obviously I know, I can't say I think Peter's brilliant. Yes for me play. I woke up that day also though tamer, and I was like, you had been murdered. I was just like feeling so low. I also felt like a little bit of anger towards Dan because I felt like he had kind of framed me for Eckensue's murder, even though he had nothing to do with poisoning at can Sue. I blamed him. So I was like, I feel like I'm dead today anyway. And I was like so on board with just like saving the faithfuls that were left in the game that I was working with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love when you said Dan plays possum.
Speaker 2: It does. Yeah, absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 1: See I see that now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. His That's how I knew he was a trader right away too. Was like typical Dan tells like looking at me, trying to get information and then just like scurrying away. Usually when he's really into working with you, he'll hang out for a little bit longer. And it was just so obvious to me. I'm like, oh my god, these people have no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, like I said, my plan was I mean we got really close. You didn't see too much of it because it was a lot of off camera. We had a lot of downtime. So we would sit there and talk and he would just like almost like pull up my heart strings, like talk about how much he loves his wife and all these things.
Speaker 3: Now I'm looking back, I'm like, oh my god, I'm so stupid. He was working you big time, big time, big time. He wants to put that like get that barrier down from you or feel your best friend. And you know him so well, so he if you notice with Dan, he's going to ask you a ton of questions, but you're not really going to know that much about Dan, like anything. He's going to ask you everything, but the how many kids you have?
Speaker 2: How old are they? What schools would they go to? Like He'll keep going and going. It's a great way to get people to open up and potentially the like just manipulate them.
Speaker 1: Or have to manipulate yes, and use whatever they say against them. So you say it's obvious that Dan is a trader, Kevin says that that you are. Janelle is either a trader or is sloppy faithful and getting rid of her will help them narrow it down. Janelle says they all need to agree on someone. MJ says Janelle has gotten her hands dirty and is win cutthroat, accusing people of being traders. MJ tails Dan that Janelle is gunning hard for him. Dan says Janelle is very capable of getting him banished tonight, so he must steer votes away from him. Dan and Poverty decide they need to take out Chanel. Poor Janelle.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I knew, I knew the vote to anything. Because MJ was like, I'm not voting for you tonight. I'm like, okay, Like I don't have the I don't have Bravo, Like it's clear.
Speaker 1: Right, But how did you feel at that time? Were you like like you really wanted to win the game, or were you like, you know what, it was great experience. You know, I met people, I'm out.
Speaker 2: I knew that I was getting banished, and I figured, you know what, I'm going to go with the freakin' bang A blast and explosion. I'm going to put everything on the line. I'm going to out Dan. I will out anyone at this point that I think is a trader. And I actually named four people as traders at the table, which a lot of people disagree with. But again, I'm just trying to make a TV. I'm just trying to put it all out there. And I think I did. I mean I it was forty minutes of fighting edited down to two minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to ask you about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like forty minutes of back and forth and it's just like two little minutes. There was so much said, There were so many, so many people calling out different people. Dan's name was not the only one out there. My name was not the only name out there. It was a mess.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what did you think when a new player is joining the roundtable tonight? So they make this big surprise. They did a great little entrance to Kate with showing her gloves and her getting out of the car and surprise Kate Chastain. Now, obviously you watched last season, you saw how she played. Kevin says Janelle is possibly a trader, rally everyone to shift their vote to. Janelle says she is not the mastermind.
Speaker 2: He thinks she is.
Speaker 1: Now they all start voting and Kate votes for.
Speaker 2: You, right, yeah, uh huh?
Speaker 1: Why do you think she voted for you she's voting with MJ, so she was MJ's buddy on this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. MJ even told me that in the Castle she had reached out to Kate before she even did Traders to get advice, so I knew they knew each other. Now Kate walked like, this is actually really annoying and horrible. Dan and I are both trying to save our lives and this person will do nothing for my case at my banishment because it's just it's like another vote and she's walking into so much information. It was kind of an awkward time. It was like I was basically like I love you, but like can you come back later?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Now, did it feel weird having somebody thrown in mid I mean, you guys have all been working our asses off trying to figure out who the traders are? Was it did you feel like what the hell? Like we've been working for weeks now, and now you just throw Kate chesting in this game and you're like, if she wins, I'm gonna be really pissed off, Like I would be thinking that.
Speaker 2: I was more annoyed that it was my banishment because my back is against the wall, like my neck is like I'm fighting for my life and they add a new player and I was like, oh my god, this is the worst freaking timing ever to add a new player to this game. And it's in the middle of a game where we were, i mean putting it all on the line, like I've never been this vocal at a banishment in my life. Like I'm literally telling these people, I'm giving you a traitor and it's just not happening.
Speaker 1: So five episodes and and no traders have been found at this point. It's just crazy. So r at the roundtable. Five votes for Dan, nine votes for you, and they are banishing you. Let's talk about your little fight you got into with Sandra. Okay, was it worse at the table than what we saw on TV.
Speaker 2: There was some fighting with Parverty too that they edited out the fight. I had it both ways. I was fighting Parverty and then Sandra stepped in, and then I just started fighting Sandra. So it was a freaking mess, and the whole fight actually started over. I said in the beginning of the banishment, like, I know that the six people playing for Shields were faithful, and Sandra was like, so you mean to tell me that every every single person playing for birds in the house. The traders are in the house. And I said, yes, I know with my whole heart the traders are in that group. They are not playing for shields. And she goes, that's just stupid. I don't agree. I think you're a trader for saying that. And that's when I was like, Sandra's got to be a trader. I'm like, and she and then she said, oh, and by the way, Janelle me, Dan and Parvid always had your back. And I was like, oh, hell no, because I already Dan and Harvedy were traders. I'm like, for sure, then she's the other one, for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was suspicious of Sandra the entire time. I was like, she could be the perfect trader because she was so nice and sweet, a little bit quiet, and I thought, and you know, she won. Was she she was on? Was she on Survivor? Right?
Speaker 2: I think Sandra's playing an incredible, like faithful game, but it's also one of those games where it's like, are you really going to go to the end of the game with Sandra? Sandra from Survivor. So, I mean a lot of people I think were just naturally suspicious of her, which they shouldn't have been because she, I mean, duh, she was a faithful So.
Speaker 1: Yes, So Peter tells Kevin, Bergie and John that he told CT, Dan and Poverty about the shields to throw them off. Peter says, this is potentially confirmed if any of them are traders. So explain that to people, because there's a lot that goes into this.
Speaker 2: There's so much strategy. So basically we had the Faithful Alliance, and I know there's other Faithfuls, but our alliance was called the Faithfuls. We all had different opinions on who those other those other traders were. We always thought there was four, so you know, maybe Peter thought Fedra, I thought Sandra, Trichelle thought it could have been Sureay, and John always said like, oh, I think it's Sandra. So there was so many different opinions on who that I was. And then another name thrown up with CT. So it was like, Okay, we're looking at four people. And he just felt like if he put it on those three people and talk to them, if you know, obviously if they do, what if they if he gets to trick them, then he knows that the information that he gave he was talking to a trader is basically like a trick.
Speaker 1: How do you compare the competition shows that you have been on to traders? Like, is it harder different?
Speaker 2: I find traders to be harder in the sense that you have to make decisions really really quick, whereas big your brother, you have so much time to strategize, so like the moves could be like bigger and more showy, but you have a week to think about it. Here it's it's, you know, playing a fast game like Traders. You have to be on your feet and think so quick, and the move might be sloppy, but like you're just doing it in the moment. You don't have time to think about it. Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, one thing you did a lot was think because I would look at you and your eyes were just glazed across the room and I could just see you were thinking. You were just thinking about your next move.
Speaker 2: I was always thinking about, like who the traders are? I was trader hunting every day.
Speaker 1: I was you know, is there anything you would have done different?
Speaker 2: Something I would have done different. I probably wouldn't have targeted. I feel like I shouldn't have targeted Sandra because it did hurt her game. I feel like and that, do you feel really bad about being val about her at the round table when she was just fighting. I think she was just protecting poverty to protect her, and I took that as a sign of her just being a trader when she was just protecting her. So maybe not say Sandra's name with the roundtable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Dan is shifting from defense mode to aggressive mode, which is funny because I feel like that's something me and Dan talked about in the kitchen that they did not show. It's time for us to get more aggressive. So I would say I'm glad he took my advice and once to decide the murder tonight. Uh Phaedrian Parvety ask who Dan will throw under the bus tomorrow and Dan says he needs to sleep on it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Parvety and Dan both say Peter told them who has the child. Parvety says Peter must be lying and trying to trick them. She was quick at that to figure that out, like it.
Speaker 2: She plays with hidden immunity idol, So she's gonna know that when someone they can fake you, they can say, well, don't vote for me tonight, I've got a hidden immunity idol. But she plays like that all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so she's got that dances Peter is not that savvy. Parvety says they need to choose someone who wasn't outside. Dan says they need to take out Bergie. Parvety suggest John and Dan say say they need to roll the dice on Bergie. I hope they don't get rid of Bergie many. Parvety is nervous about it.
Speaker 2: I know that Bergie is gunning for Dan though. I mean, and I worked with Bergie. I know that he was very vocal after my banishment. He was shouting things that aren't even on camera. He was like, I'm coming for you Dan, Like Burgie is literally coming for Dan. So Dan's nervous about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: With Kate thrown back into the mix, I think it's going to get really interesting. I loved her on the first season. Just her no nonsense, doesn't give a shit personality is going to make it really interesting. I'm shocked they didn't bring her in as a trader, but maybe that would have been too obvious too.
Speaker 2: That's not fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, targets on himself and then say, oh, by the way, we're going to give you the most powerful position in the game too. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just thought that maybe because she wasn't a trader the first season, and I thought maybe they just threw this bone, but I figured it'd be too much power. Yeah. So Dan in closing, Dan says this murder will win him the game or in the entire thing, and that's yeah. So that's episode five, guys. I mean, the show is just heating up. It's so good. I can't even believe that. I mean, I think it's gonna win an Emmy, I really do, absolutely.
Speaker 2: I mean each week is getting better and better. I think even the people that are new to competition shows, they're doing better and better every week. I mean, this is like shocking, It's like a nail bier. It's anyone's game at this point. I'm just like, so here for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who do you talk to? I'm gonna guess you don't talk to Larsa.
Speaker 2: I don't't talk to Larsa. I do follow her though, and I like her pictures on Instagram, but I think does.
Speaker 1: She follow you back?
Speaker 2: No? Never, I talk to Bergie. I've talked to Bergie, Peter Trachelle uh sometimes Dan. I talk to Sandra a lot. I talk to Sandra, Oh you do that's chat?
Speaker 1: I like chat with certain people on Instagram. The only one that I don't talk to Cet. I just saw that. Does he have a new show coming out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is it the Challenge or is it something different? So it's like a new it's like like a new version of.
Speaker 2: It, version of it or like whatever, the best of the best kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think if you could do another competition show? What do you what would you.
Speaker 2: Do another competition show? Which I'm getting up there in age, I don't know, if I still got it, I would do. I love games on a strategy and like Alliance Building. I would love to do.
Speaker 1: Like Dealer No Deal Island or.
Speaker 2: A game similar to Traders.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like I don't.
Speaker 2: Want to play Survivor. That sounds horrible.
Speaker 1: That sounds horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like absolutely, I don't want to play Brother again. That's horrible. Anything short and sweet would be up my own.
Speaker 1: Right, Short and sweet, That's what I was saying, Like to do something. We're gone for almost a month. That's hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's too much, too much time.
Speaker 1: Kids and a husband and all that But anyways, thank you so much for co hosting. I hope I'm going to be seeing you again.
Speaker 2: I love seeing you. I was so devastated, so I'm glad that I'm honestly, the silver lin is that at least we're on the same episode and we die in the same episode.
Speaker 1: I know with you, I know it's amazing. But you guys, if you haven't watched, you got to tune in. It is so good. It's about to heat up. And I'm just praying that they get a Trader next week.
Speaker 2: Have to get a trader running out of daze big time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Did you happen to get to do the Traders Experience down in La No?
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was so cool. It was so cool.
Speaker 2: Really yeah.
Speaker 1: They had it open to the public as well. I think it's gone now, but you were able to go into this house it's old house in LA and they had like just like a mock version of the show, a mini version of the show. It was really fun, really really fun.
Speaker 2: I know that fans are just loving it. It's such a hot show right now. Everyone wants to play Traders, like it's just.
Speaker 1: So did you get a lot of people sending your messages like I'm so bombed you're gone.
Speaker 2: You were like this is horrible, Like I'm not watching the show anymore, like this up. And I'm like you have to keep watching the show, like all of our deaths will make it worth it in the ends.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I can't wait to say who wins in the very end. But thank you, Janelle, thank you, I appreciate.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me camera.
Speaker 1: Yes always, Okay, love you, love you too, and I'll see you soon.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll see you soon.
Speaker 1: Bye bye.