Speaker 1: It's time for Donkey of the Day. I mean, trying to be donkey today. No more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days called Donkey of the Day, and it really caught me off guard. Damn Charlamagne, who got the Donkey of the Day today, Well, Jess hilarious Donkey today for Thursday, October fifth goes to a North Dakota man named George Demarius. He's thirty three years old and he loves McDonald's. Okay, it's very hard to do Donkey of the day's like this and not sound like I'm doing a commercial. But it's not an advertisement. I'm just reminiscing. I think it's safe to say that ninety five percent of the world, regardless of how you feel about fast food, has some type of positive core memory in regards to the Golden archists. Okay, if you're born in the nineteen hundreds like i am, then you know Ronald McDonald. You know the Hamburglar, you know Mac Tonight, you know a Birdie, the Early Bird. You know Officer Big Mac, you know Grimace. You know why those characters are so popular because McDonald's is so popular. Okay, we've all took a dive and that McDonald's playpin at some point in our lives, envy. Did you ever play with those colored balls in the playpin when you was a kid? Of course you did, all right. But the reason, the reason is the reason we really love McDonald's is because of the food. Okay, once again, I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight, so I grew up with McDonald's. Whoo, my mouth water and just thinking about it. But I grew up and when McDonald's used to cook their fries and a vat of cottonseed oil and beef tallow commonly known as fat. Okay, Malcolm Gladwell did an amazing podcast on this one time. Go listen to it. Malcolm Gladwell's revision is History titled McDonald's Broke My Heart. Listen When those fries were loaded with saturated fat amazing. Okay. McDonald's switched to pure vegetable oil in nineteen hundred and ninety. That's why the fries lost their meaty taste. But they still slap it all right. But McDonald's fries when they are hot, are some of the ultimate comfort food. More. All of the story is we all love McDonald's. I have loved McDonald's at some point, but I believe it's safe to say none of us love McDonald's as much as George de Marius. He George Demarius, is the type of human I hate because he's an entitled prick. I can't stand people with a sense of entitlement. Entitlement is the grossest kind of human behavior. A sense of entitlement is a cancerous thought process that is voided gratitude, and it is a death blow to any type of relationship. And this man, George de Marius, is beyond entitled. See he walked into a McDonald's and went up to a random customer in McDonald's and demanded this man by him a big mac and a happy meal. First of all, thirty three is a big age. Okay, way too big to be asking for a happy meal. What the hell you're gonna do with the kid sized frian some apple slices? This man asked for a happy meal and the person he was demanding this happy meal from replied rightfully, so get a job. And when he said that, all hell broke loose. Let's go to CBS News for the report.
Speaker 2: Police Police in Bismarck arrested two people this weekend after one man was acting violent near a fast food restaurant. That happened a little before one o'clock in the afternoon at McDonald's along Tyler Parkway. Police say a man told them he was walking in to grab lunch when he was approached by another man, George de Marius. The man said to Marius asked him to buy him a big Mac and a happy meal. Police say the man told de Marius to go get a job. The man says he then walked in to get in line, when he says De Marius followed him inside and pointed a gun at him, telling him what he said was disrespectful. Witnesses then say to Marius swore at the man and left. Police also arrested de Marius's girlfriend, Eloise flying By, because they say she gave officers a fake name. Police also say De Marius had concealed the gun he was carrying in his one year old daughter's stroller. De Marius appeared in court this afternoon and he is being charged with terrorizing.
Speaker 1: I would like direct the show that Eloise flying By sound like a fake name, so what name does she get? I want to know the name she actually gave while dropping the clues bombs for Trent guff Miller, Okay, he's the forty three year old man who rightfully told George to get a job and proceeded to get in line and order his own food. And I'm gonna tell you straight up, I probably would have bought the food for George, okay, depending how he asked, and because I would have asked him, are you getting this happy meal? Because the child you love is hungry? And Trent, I have to say, I don't know how things are in North Dakota. Personally, I wouldn't have dismissed this man like that, even though I know I have no problem with what you said and how you handed yourself. I just feel like I wouldn't have dismissed this man like that, Not in twenty twenty three. I would have treated him a little bit more kinder, treated him like a human, simply because this man is clearly dealing with something. There are some issues here, There is some pain that he clearly couldn't wait to project. And if you thirty three and you come into a McDonald's asking another girln man to buy you a big mac and a happy meal, then life clearly has you dealing with some desperate times. Now. The president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee said to me this morning, I should have given the he hoss solely to Trent, because what happened to paying it forward, what happened to being a good Samaritan, look out for your fellow man. He told me, if there is a choice between a bullet and a happy meal, he's taking the happy meal. Of course you would because you're fat, Okay. I also replied to him, let the record show you would take the happy meal regardless. Now that's facts, That is facts. Tree didn't know it was going to escalate this though. He didn't know it was gonna escalate the gunplay. And I hate when we tell the victim is their fault, because it's not. This is nobody's issue but George's. Not only did George put himself in danger, he put his one year old daughter in danger because he stashed a nine milimeters pistol inside the scroller where his one year old daughter was sitting, and officers had to point their gun in the direction of him and his young daughter while arresting him. Listen, we all love McDonald's, but not enough to be charged with terrorizing with a dangerous weapon. Now George is potentially traded in his love of the golden Archers for golden showers, from the playpen to the penitentiary. From the quarter pounded to getting pounded every quarter hour, from nuggets which sweetened sour sauce to niggass eating sauce on you and showers. That is not what you want your life to be. Kids, Please give George to Marius. Oh a matter of fact, I'm loving it now. Please give George the Marrius the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 3: You a dog, donkey, oh dog, Oh.
Speaker 1: The day ye I agree with you.
Speaker 3: It is nasty.
Speaker 1: And George pulled a gun on that man just because he wouldn't BUYMBI some McDonald's. Now, great play of words. We're talking about golden nuggets, the golden showers. Who said that sweet and sour sauce too? You know what? In the shower who said that?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: I ain't say none of those things prove it all right? Well, thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Donkey.
Speaker 1: Today, be e t.
Speaker 3: We'll see o'all tomorrow. Piece be e t.
Speaker 1: Donkey. Today is brought to you by the law office of Michael Slammin Saft.
Speaker 3: Don't be a donkey.
Speaker 1: Do pound two fifty on yourself and say the bull. If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five oh from your cell and say the bull. Wake till airs up early in the morning at Breakfast Club
Speaker 2: M