Speaker 1: Before we get into today's episode, we've got to celebrate the Black Effect podcast network. It's turning five, five years of powerful voices, unforgettable moments, and a community that keeps growing. This is the power of the platform. Now let's get into it. When I tell you, I saw him, but I had to lead like Cinderella leve Glass slipper type. But I met him at this little party. I literally hit up the person that I knew through the party, I said, I need that. So I didn't even get his number, didn't get his Instagram.
Speaker 2: So now he a part of the ross that show for you.
Speaker 1: Oh so, Alex, I need you to create a short dirty talk monologue.
Speaker 2: Okay, be nasty.
Speaker 3: When it come on. Well, I need you to get into your acting bag and action.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Decisions Decisions.
Speaker 3: I don't think you should say decision decisions.
Speaker 2: It sounded like you was talking to this person. You definitely say to welcome, Welcome to the new podcast. Want to say together, decisions decisions.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome to another episode decisions decisions on your girl medb. Sorry I just felt like doing that, because listen, this tip has been hot and see me for me, it's been great, you do not have that guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, can I be just can I be inappropriate real quick?
Speaker 2: Your girl got that effect on me.
Speaker 1: I really like her, Like if we were beefy and she wasn't so respectable to you, I would probably try it, Like.
Speaker 2: She couldn't be further from I'm so mad she's not you don't want to like a little too straight, like I'm.
Speaker 1: Not gonna lie like you know how we like we talked about like like I don't like you, Alex, but I would join you.
Speaker 3: For her, like I like her a lot.
Speaker 1: And then whenever she's because we've hung out it for gola e last night, all my friends loved her.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh my god, I really like her. She's so like, she's amazing.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to fuck you got how to fu you got so like to pull that because goddamn.
Speaker 2: She's amazing.
Speaker 3: She's just such a good person.
Speaker 4: Who wanted the same thing about your boyfriend. Why do you deal with they?
Speaker 3: Like, let me tell you crazy bitches good pussy.
Speaker 2: She's not crazy?
Speaker 4: Is your girl crazyment? Please has a moment?
Speaker 1: Mean bitch is good pussy too. She's what I mean, nice bitches, A good pussy. I fucked some nice bitches and they had good pussy. Maybe they were nice to you.
Speaker 2: Do you know what she said when I signed the Least the other day? I was signing the Least and he goes, I won't say her name. Uh yeah, oh was she here? I was like no, He's like, well she was. I would have had you.
Speaker 3: Been very long time. She doesn't funk around. You can't do anything wrong. I mean wow. I was like, oh, yeah, she's from Spain. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, then, oh no, you should have. You should have seen her yesterday.
Speaker 1: She was like, the next time you leave stuff around the studio, can you just let me know? Because I would have thrown away the fucking wake of the goddamn ship. And then someone said that it was for it was for decision decisions.
Speaker 3: She was like, shit, because I'd be coming in the fucking studio. Do you know how people just leave their ship everywhere?
Speaker 1: And she's like, I just have to go in there, and I just I was throwing everything out, and I could throw away y'all ship that y'all left in there, but.
Speaker 3: Goddamn it, people leave shit in there all the goddamn time. And I was like Oh sorry, didn't know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, why do you think I would feel bad when we would go out and I knew he had to go home, but oh, my name is Weezy and we're here with Alex. Can't believe it.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it. God damn, I'm not sure how the fuck you're here again.
Speaker 1: I'll be here, I'll you'll be around, you'd be around. And those are shorts, not a scirt. Really, I knew that those were everybody knows.
Speaker 2: I do a whole horrible forty five minutes and it gets returned if it ain't rent the runway, it's rented and returned. That is hilarious. I've been actually very worried that one day I'll get so famous I'll have a Joe Budden Kit moment, because is that there was a moment y'all where he took a photo to return and return something. Oh and people dry do for that, bitch.
Speaker 3: I'll be scared. I'll walk in the store. Are you but on some real shit though?
Speaker 2: When it comes to like and I don't feel like she and her fashion over returns count because it's fucked up capitalism and also they probably have child slaves.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not returning.
Speaker 3: I'm not returning she and I just give it to my friends if it doesn't fit.
Speaker 2: I'm not returning shit. No, I just when we record, bulk record, I'll just order ten things and then I keep it too.
Speaker 1: Oh, I ain't gonna hold you the way, y'all just about to get these repeated outfits. All of my closets are full, and I'm just like, no, y'all just gonna see me and what I You don't need to.
Speaker 2: Be like recycling clothes wearing shit. Anyway, let's start talking about the niggas that she was about to for this weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh that is crazy. We're marri Wait are we deep enough to the first off? I'm dating and I'm having a great time, thanks very much, Okay, I guess okay, so catch up.
Speaker 2: We'll catch up.
Speaker 1: I'm out here in La having a grand all time jeweled.
Speaker 2: I didn't know Mandy had a new boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I said, oh that is okay, So I don't date, but I stepped out. Okay, So yesterday was my day off. Well out here, you know, people had to be with their fans. You have everyone. I had a Sunday fun day. Okay, God, damn it. So anyways, nothing I wanted more than to just be at the pool. So normally when I come to La, it's between recording. I have breakfast, lunch, fucking dinner schedules. Everyone and everything is so far in fucking La, everything is deep, everything is thirty minutes away. Ubers are fifty dollars minimum every single fuck New York. Well I'm not in New York no more, bitch, My ubers are eight dollars. I live in at Lanster, now, okay, bitch, life is cheap.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I come out here and I'm like, fuck, I said, you know what, Fuck this time, I'm gonna get the pool. I'm gonna get a cabana, and everyone that wants to fucking see me can just come and meet me at the pool.
Speaker 3: So what do I do?
Speaker 1: Invite everybody, friends and all the niggas I'm talking to. So I got a little, one little nigga that i'd be seeing out here. I call him a little Wyan because he under thirty, over twenty four.
Speaker 3: Now Wyan's are under thirty.
Speaker 2: He's under thirty. Yeah, yeah, that's what that's what Awayian is. Yeah, I know, I really thought Ryan was like, you know, when they be looking like teenager age, like twenty one twenty two.
Speaker 3: I thought that was wyan.
Speaker 2: I think just under thirty is one. Hold on, wait well wait wait, we'll talk about it. We'll talk about it.
Speaker 3: Let's debate wyan. I'm saying I would.
Speaker 2: Love to do a pool I gotta remind myself, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Wayan is under thirty.
Speaker 1: So AnyWho, So I do the pool day and I'm like, you know what, whoever pulls up? Like I knew, I had my little spin limit, I got the cabana.
Speaker 2: I'm the boss.
Speaker 1: So because I'm the boss and I just know how bosses move. I invited all the niggas. I'm fucking one of fuck talking to just met on ryo, who knows?
Speaker 2: And so, anyway, did you meet the person before they showed up? What do you mean the person you met online on RYA? No, that he was pulling up to meet for the first time. Yeah, because I got busy the day before, and so.
Speaker 1: What I got busy today before, so pull up on me at the pool on with my friends?
Speaker 3: Pull up?
Speaker 2: I didn't like, you know what?
Speaker 3: So then you don't want to date.
Speaker 2: I don't want to date. None of these niggas.
Speaker 1: I'm outside, so anyways, I tell him to pull up, but also my Wayian texting me too, I'm at the pool, pull up.
Speaker 2: I didn't know they were gonna both really pull up.
Speaker 1: And so now a nigga that's a prospect and a nigga that is great dick, and they ain't going nowhere are there at the same time.
Speaker 3: And I think I handled it very well.
Speaker 1: One who stayed in the pool, the other in the campana, and I just went back and forth and entertained them both, made sure they had drinks and it was great. And then Wyan left and I stayed with the guy. The guy from Riot ended up like joining us for dinner. We went to a comedy club.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 3: So let me tell you we saw literally hold off mind you.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, I don't really be outside with my niggas like that. It's like, just just come home, like I don't really be outside. And then we had a good dinner. He was really nice to my friends, like he seemed nice. He paid for it, like we went out, so it was me he paid for he paid for Elliott Jacob Elliott was with a friend, say.
Speaker 4: The whole table he paid.
Speaker 2: He paid for Nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, but Jacob and paid for Elliott and Ellie ed. Elliott had another friend with them, so paid for the whole table.
Speaker 3: Yes, a grown ass man. He paid for everybody.
Speaker 1: He paid and you know that made my pussy though. So then I was like, okay, would paid for everybody?
Speaker 2: Get whatever?
Speaker 3: Like it was.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, So then we go to the So then we go we go to the comedy club. Jacob has like he set it up for us, so he paid for everyone's drinking the comedy club. And it was just like, Okay, I really like this guy. And now, yeah, I guess I might see him again in New York.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be back in LA again.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, he don't live here, so we'll probably meet somewhere else New York something like that. But he was really nice and he's older, so I was like, oh, look at me, like broad spectrum.
Speaker 3: I even had to ask him.
Speaker 2: I was like, are you a millennial question? I don't feel like autism.
Speaker 1: Literally, I mean, well, I got my under thirty and then I got my above forty. I do realize after Captain Hook being in the club, I want none of none of the niggas in the thirty All y'all could stay. I don't want nobody in the thirty over. I want under thirty over forty.
Speaker 3: Let's go. And right now my roster is really pinning out great towards the end of the summer. I'm loving it.
Speaker 4: The under thirty isn't in the club, Coop, He's.
Speaker 3: Not really in the club.
Speaker 2: He's artsy, so okay, maybe that he does.
Speaker 3: The under thirty.
Speaker 1: He does like industry shit, so when he's out, it's working.
Speaker 3: It's not like I met him during.
Speaker 1: During a weekend, but he had a whole art installation and I was like, when I tell you, I saw him, but I had to lead like Cinderella leff a glass slipper type shit, like I had to go see another nigga. But I met him at this little party so much. So I liked him so much. Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: I hit up Ivy.
Speaker 1: I said, Ivy, who was the art nigga? But I literally hit up the person I knew through the party. I said, I need that nigga, but I had to leave for another nigga, so I didn't even get his number, didn't get his Instagram.
Speaker 3: I just was like, ooh, I like him, and then yeah, so now he a part of the roster.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I listen for you.
Speaker 3: Oh it's it's great.
Speaker 1: But yeah no, So anyways, I do the late show for the comedy club. These motherfuckers. Of course, of course, this is how it happens. We show up to go in, these niggas are all coming out. Me and this nigga hold a hand.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: I was very much giving family day.
Speaker 3: Yes, we were like, oh, I was like, let's do early.
Speaker 2: We got horrible late pring mom, We're on this double day.
Speaker 3: It was really family ish. Then Jacob comes out the car first.
Speaker 2: They're like a bad bitch shit he is shout out to Jacob. Then I see Stacy come out as one of Mandy's friends. I'm like, oh, so Mandy must be coming out of the car. But then a man gets.
Speaker 3: Out first and holds his hand out for this woman to go. I said, he.
Speaker 1: Was very very much, very charming, very oh helps me out like he was great.
Speaker 2: He was great.
Speaker 3: You know, I will say I'm not getting that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: I will say too, why you probably don't think he's my type, y'all would be very proud of me, probably right.
Speaker 2: At six foot. Oh.
Speaker 1: That was why I didn't think, yeah, he's short, mm hmm, okay, he's I don't think he's six foot so maybe five eleven, but he's right there. He is not five nine five fuck out of here, thank you's.
Speaker 3: And he was a little taller.
Speaker 1: Than you, y' y'all are y'all were like right there, y'all were right there, bro, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Don't find on my nigga. Naw well, one of my niggas. Don't do five ten, honey, it's right there.
Speaker 2: I will say five eleven in a quarter, but I will say though getting out of the height ship, get you niggas.
Speaker 3: That pay the bills, bruh. I was just like, hold on, hold on, hold on. Indeed he is divorced.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you to get you a friend like Stacy, because Saty was getting all the questions that bitch I would not have gotten. We were literally at the at dinner and here goes Stacy grilling this nigga. Mind you, cryst will do it too. Crystal will look at to watch a shoot. My friends know how to tell a nigga got money before I do. I just like a good looking nigga, and on Riot he was shirtless in a lot of pictures.
Speaker 2: That's why I liked him.
Speaker 1: So we're at the dinner hat damn, and here goes Here goes Stacy, Oh so you're divorced?
Speaker 3: How long ago? When did it happen?
Speaker 2: Da da da da.
Speaker 1: Then she goes, so, what was like, what was the finalized like thing he started going into? Well, like it took over a year because her lawyer came in. She got this attorney, and I thought it was gonna be good. She wanted twenty thousand dollars a month in alimony, and this bitch is just hitting me under the goddamn table like, oh if he could afford twenty thousand a month, this nigga got money. Then literally like right, yeah, but I settled for like eight grand a month, and she was like, oh yeah, nigga. She was like keep this one. So literally, my whole girl is getting all the tea on this nigga and racking in her brain like oh yeah he can afford that.
Speaker 3: And there's no kids. Oh yeah, this motherfucker got buddy.
Speaker 1: And I was like thanks, because I would have never asked any of those fucking questions, wouldn't No, I don't give a fuck about a nigga.
Speaker 3: Alimony X why no not element? But you don't ask nigga? Do you like your assy?
Speaker 1: Like I don't give a fuck about how a person's life.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we're just chilling and we're listen.
Speaker 1: We here for a good time, not a long time, you feel me? So, she was asking, like to me, those are relationship questions. I don't think I really care about what your last situation was, if I if, I if, if my mind, we're not going anywhere and this was the first date, bitch, I'm not asking about no goddamn x FI, I have.
Speaker 3: A WEE listened and we judge. That's mine.
Speaker 1: We listen and we judged at the gate, let's go. So if you guys haven't heard this segment, I felt.
Speaker 2: Like you was judging me. I was, so I said, let me let me, let me let her do the judge. Oh my damn, but you ask okay, So basically we listened to we judges the segment where we normally tell you gossip about our friends and we listen and we judge.
Speaker 3: However, this one.
Speaker 2: Is mine, As you guys know, I always judge me and my partner a little.
Speaker 4: A little out there out there. Yeah, out there is a good way.
Speaker 2: To put it out there, free spirited.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we.
Speaker 3: Were fucking this girl out here in LA.
Speaker 1: She was really dope. Now it was really dope. I feel like, okay, oh no, nothing really happened. So this is what I was gonna talk about. Nothing really happened.
Speaker 2: If you guys are listeners of the show, you know, I was getting a little depressy and just feeling a little insecure about my body. Birth control was going crazy whatever. I had a phase, So I just kind of stopped texting. Didn't really think I ghosted. I just didn't reply to the last text. But the last text wasn't like where are you? Blah blah blah. So I'm on the app. We see her on the app and I'm like, oh shit, I've been thinking about her blah blah blah blah blah whatever.
Speaker 3: So I hit him up. I'm like, oh my god, we matched for her again. What do I do?
Speaker 1: He's like, hit her? I wrote, so wait, just so I could be sure clear. This is a girl that y'all fucked before. This is the favorite girl that I've been talking about Okay, you saw you haven't talked in a while, but you saw her on the dating app, and so you liked her again to reignore she liked me again to reignite it.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I wrote, not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: We've both been thinking about you, but I'm like, fuck, we haven't spoken so long.
Speaker 3: Can I just hit you up out of the blue? Lol? And here you are.
Speaker 2: She then replies, well, this is my chance to ask why I was ghosted in the first place. You guys look great in the new picks. Jealous about whoever gets y'all. I rode back and said, hey, honestly, it's just not very sexy story, but I was just feeling a little bit depressing and stressed. Depress and stressy. Not the sexiest convo, but glad to know, you know, She wrote and said, Well, I had convinced myself I wouldn't see y'all again because I don't like being ghosted. I appreciate you telling me better now that you're reaching out, and I want to be clear I'm not like a sex worker or some party girl that she was happy to get a call whenever you.
Speaker 3: Feel like I'm real.
Speaker 2: Oh, so I prefer honesty if you're not feeling like seeing me for whatever reason, which I know that's right. That said again, I would like to see y'all again. Bad now, She said, that's heag Nott.
Speaker 3: You not treating women with care. Damn we see.
Speaker 2: All I did was just not you ghosting. You can'te ghosting.
Speaker 3: I thought, what the fuck? This is what I'm gonna say, are we going to?
Speaker 2: What is go? Because?
Speaker 3: Oh? What is ghosting?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay, good question because actually I didn't even read look for my last text for her, but I will.
Speaker 3: Oh. I said, have you been? I hope you had a great new year?
Speaker 2: We had no years.
Speaker 3: This was the last time I spoke to you? Or what have you been up to?
Speaker 2: She said, Oh my god, I didn't know you were opening a gym. Sorry you guys got sick during Christmas breaklah blah blah blah blah. I've been creating some art that's been consuming my time.
Speaker 3: That was the last So that to me is ghosting.
Speaker 1: Hell, look, we were so you said, what is ghosting for me if there's an intimate relationship with somebody? And clearly y'all she was intimate with you and your partner. Ghosting looks like you not hitting me for eight months and then now only reigniting because we see each other on an app. To me, if I fucked a nigga and he don't hit me for eight months, I would feel ghosted.
Speaker 2: But also, can I just say she didn't write me again either, The conversation just stopped.
Speaker 4: But she was the last message.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't like she asked me for like I don't know even to see her say I didn't know you were in a gym, Like, okay, a lot was going on. Is it horrible to write someone if you know they're crazy busy to me like have you been?
Speaker 3: Because I do that?
Speaker 2: Like another thing I saw recently on a meme or I'm not a meme one of tho little Instagram reels and I was like, whoa, this is me? It was a girl who said shout out to low maintenance friends. Some of my best friends got three texts to me. If I call them, they like, ow, you didn't text me back. Now, granted I understand her and I don't have that relationship, but I am of that brain sometimes and it's no love lost. I genuinely don't mean anything by it. Maybe I really am not good for someone that needs a little more. So then I'm talking to my man about her about how bad I.
Speaker 3: Feel and he hasn't hit her either, and.
Speaker 2: He was like, no, like this is a lot of the times why I don't really have sex or do anything without you, Like, women need a lot of communication that sometimes I can't give, so when it's both of us to just be balancing out. But like, nah, He's like, girls have been mad at me because I didn't write back for four hours or whatever. It's like, I don't eight months, can't.
Speaker 1: Come here four hours to me though, I guess that's why even the unicorn aspect didn't work for me when I was trying, like even to come in as a third because I needed communication from We were in a group chat, but I would have liked communication from either or constantly if we were going to even date or be a thing. And I said that was my problem too. Once I couldn't be the girlfriend. And maybe that's the thing with her, maybe the fact that she doesn't want to be a girlfriend, but the fact that she said, I'm also not a secretory or just someone that you can call to have fun. She wanted a little something more whatever it was. Maybe it wasn't discussed. Maybe not a girl. But I'm I know I'm not the type right now either that just wants to be called to have fun for a couple.
Speaker 2: And that only wasn't a relationship when she was sick. We do like send her stuff, like.
Speaker 3: The dynamic there was.
Speaker 1: Then there's a ghosting element and all of that stopped, do you know what I mean? But but it stopped, So that's the ghost But it's totally up to me the sentence, like at what.
Speaker 4: Point can we not take I mean, it's more on your responsibility because you in the relationship. I agree, and.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie to you. I've been thinking about her this whole time. I probably brought her up once you bring up the thing, bitch.
Speaker 1: You was just I forgot where we was and you was literally like, oh my god, now I get it. I fucked this thick bitch. You literally just brought her up. I know, you literally just brought her up. But all she was talking about sucking the think bitch.
Speaker 2: But no, we were having by the way, I don't know if you're listening, and we were having a sexual conversation. That's why I brought it up, but no, what I said, Oh my god, this think bitch like, because now I feel bad. Now this really made me feel bad. You should And then she said something about like trying not to be too harsh, like she had wrote.
Speaker 3: Me back again.
Speaker 1: But he's like she's being though direct enough to be like, listen, because this now is up to you as someone who's in a relationship who likes having fun. To me, there needs to be a conversation with what her expectations are, but also what how you plan to show up with her and so otherwise don't suck.
Speaker 2: Her literally now my new thing is so we come back in a few weeks. And I was like, of course I want to see her Labor Day weekend. But now I'm like, fuck to have someone write me that and I know I've been on that, and what do I do now?
Speaker 3: You ask her?
Speaker 1: So, what are your expectations of me and my partner? And how how can I make you feel more comfortable with enjoying us because we miss you and we enjoy you too, but we don't want to make it weird or make you feel like you're a toss away, because that's what she's even implying. She was like, bro, I'm not this. I enjoyed you would like to do it again, but not with however you've This is what makes casual sex so hard.
Speaker 4: I have so many questions. You go, so, how does that work? Because if you're adding a third, I thought that is just hey, just hit them up. Whenever you want to hook.
Speaker 1: Up as a third, as a bit, you'd a third. No no, no, no, that is not how that shit works. And it makes you feel like, Bro, I'm here pleasing two people. I'm here bringing spice to your relationship to feel kind of discarded or not thought of or when you think of me, now I got to come and.
Speaker 2: Spice y'all up.
Speaker 1: Like as as just people who have casual sex too, there's still a we want to feel desired, We want to feel like we were texting weekly.
Speaker 3: I also don't live in LA but I get it. See weekly sending her stuff, and then eight months.
Speaker 2: You ain't do ship.
Speaker 4: You ghost. That's a ghost ghost texting somebody every week, and then all of a sudden, eight.
Speaker 3: Months you just go a bit.
Speaker 2: So she's she's honestly, I wasn't even in a place to have sex with anybody. Else I'm and like, I'm glad that she understood it because we've all been there where we're.
Speaker 1: Just like so fine whenever whenever anyone goes, when they get back, they're like, it's going through a lot, man, that's what.
Speaker 4: But I'm not lying even if you're not lying, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying I think the ghosting part is like, but you goesn't going through ship?
Speaker 4: Yes, you could just be like, hey, I'm going through something right now. I just need a little time to myself.
Speaker 2: You ain't even say so. To be honest, I didn't even know really needed to be said. I guess, and that's why she feels ghosts. And here's the other thing too, that's how ghosted we are all. Honestly, I don't know if I was ready to be as vulnerable about like not wanting to have sex with anybody else than one person. Now I gotta be naked in front of them. I was hating my body. I'm also feeling away like it was just a little too much. But what I will say is the casual sex element element to a third is a very interesting one because not gonna hold you, she's pretty gay all the way gay. Literally was like I'll maybe have sex with one guy every few years now, which means, you know, lesbians need a lot of fucking attention. No, But my point was there was no element of weighing three people together, Like there was no like, she don't want to be a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: It's totally obvious you don't like niggas like that.
Speaker 2: Actually, after set we were joking there were a few times there he was fucking and she was like, okay, like just over the day really like I mean you could be a.
Speaker 3: Third and not like intimately, not like because me I'm I'm gay, but like not gayay, like I don't want to eight, like I don't want to be with a woman, but I'll be with a couple.
Speaker 1: So like for me, that makes sense, Like I an even like that, you know what I mean. Like but also, oh wait, what was your other question?
Speaker 4: Sorry, actually you answered it already because I just don't know that dynamics.
Speaker 2: But but that's it too, and it's so it's brought up this new thing in conversation of how to make thirds feel respected, wanted and also really felt like I was doing that. But I don't do well when people don't tell me exactly what they need from me. Also this text she sent better, But for me, I just don't. I don't know. Like honestly, if someone's angry with me, if they don't let me know, I probably won't really know, you know what I'm saying, Like, you got to tell me, and I will absolutely do everything to fix it.
Speaker 3: I want things to always be in a good place.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's why I'm like, am I about to make su it worse? And now am I gonna feel obligated? Like?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I mean if you as a if you as a person in a relationship want thirds you don't know your capacity to make someone feel how they want to be felt coming in as a third, I think it needs to be just the sex then, Like it can't be the dating, it can't be the texting, Like you might just need to have the flings and go because if someone is coming in as a third for a couple in the dynamic that you set up in the in the beginning, that works.
Speaker 4: But you know what I mean, you might just decided that, oh, this is more of like checking in with one another than just oh wyd Yeah, like when does that get discussed?
Speaker 3: I don't even know?
Speaker 2: Dog Like She also dictated the way that we would be texting. She was texting me more frequently, so I of course texted back. Okay, So I go off of how you acting. If she wouldn't have done that, I wouldn't have done that, okay, But I want to make here ffct.
Speaker 3: I also don't know, like.
Speaker 4: You just got to discuss those things like, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Has it has to be talked about.
Speaker 1: And that's why, like me, when I dated the couple last year, it didn't last long because as we kept communicating, it was very obvious that me and the girl weren't on the same page as me and the guy. And I was like, well, this doesn't work for me, So there has to be a level, way more of a communication with the third as to what y'all are expecting.
Speaker 2: That's fair because I think the one thing we were all on the same page of is what everybody's looking for, and nobody was looking for a relationship as a trio last year. Last year.
Speaker 3: This is now.
Speaker 1: You talked to her in eight months, so she may be in a place. And it's why she said, I'm not a sex worker.
Speaker 3: Don't hate me when you do it.
Speaker 1: She said, I'm not a sex worker. I was like, but that's where so a year ago, maybe they might be doing.
Speaker 2: But she wants to see you if y'all.
Speaker 3: Can figure out what this dynamic looks like.
Speaker 1: So she may want something because I don't like no pull up shit either, I hate don't pull don't.
Speaker 3: I'm in your city and you barely hear so, and I don't do that.
Speaker 4: I'm not a nigga. What had two niggas pull up.
Speaker 3: Again? I'm not.
Speaker 1: Oh, I tell niggas I'm in their city, but I'm not a I'm in your city, bitch. Like a nigga could tell me they in my city. So but I absolutely in your city. Okay, let's do it an new segments.
Speaker 3: She lost that one way.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm in your city, bitch, Like if a nigga hits me because in my in my city and we and we don't talk. I don't give a fuck that you're in my city, right, but I treat people how I don't want to be treated.
Speaker 4: And it's fine as the nigga, I'm in.
Speaker 3: Your city, but don't. I'm in your city.
Speaker 2: Me, you get it on me?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh yeah, I'm a hypocrite.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's be very clear.
Speaker 4: Some ancient because I love you ghost bitches.
Speaker 1: In my twenties, when I would go to the clerk and the nigga had the table, I knew I was at the table where possibly other bitches he fucked because he's a boss.
Speaker 3: That's why I had the compatity yesterday and it was exciting.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna do it more often, just like invite my niggas to pull up and everybody gotta be cool.
Speaker 3: That's not.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised. I was thinking the story was gonna end that way.
Speaker 2: I would I.
Speaker 1: Would have loved for that, but the wayan hit a little too late last night and I was like, I was not, but I would have loved. I would have loved for everyone to you know, let's all love each other. But no, it didn't happen that way. But I think I do.
Speaker 2: Mark if Frank, you gotta really like get them niggas to start smoking. You gotta have like a pastime. It's got to be like a card game a week. Yeah, after the pool. After the pool, we did all play no, And I think.
Speaker 4: That's like you gotta do it like challengers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Like whoever gets a draw for next.
Speaker 4: Has to kiss me the movie, the tennis movie Challengers. Oh you aut I got. I ain't gonna in the crackers.
Speaker 1: I am not going to tell two niggas now, y'all gotta kiss?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no no, how do how do you do that? How do you guys ever had three?
Speaker 1: I ain't been able to make two niggas kiss. I ain't that much of a boss. I know my nigga's able to get me to kiss bitches, but no, like twenty twenty five, like let's be their fathers.
Speaker 3: Let let's be very clear.
Speaker 1: Last year, my little, my little main boss nigga, I want to move like him. Literally, we was in Chicago and there was a uh there was like we I pulled up on him at a party. So we getting lit, we getting drunk. I we know we're ending the night together.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 1: He come up to me and he's like, you see her over there? And I was like, yeah, tell her she's coming home with us tonight. I was like wait what He's like, yeah, you gotta set up. We already fucked before, but just tell her. So Literally, my main nigga, the one that I worked about plucked for, oh him, which boss? So period, so literally, so I knew they had already fucked so literally, I was like, oh my god, Like he's like, you know.
Speaker 2: How to do it?
Speaker 3: And sure not went right up to went right up to her and was like, Hey, we know the same guy. How you doing. Let's just he wants to know if you're gonna come home with us tonight.
Speaker 1: So easy, I'm just because she was driving. She drove to the hotel, then got a little weird on the way because she was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, you're texting him.
Speaker 1: We only talk on Snapchat and I just don't understand, like why I don't have this number yet and I'm calling him, like, nigga, we do hewstairs, I got a number.
Speaker 2: Nigga, that's my nickel. And she like was a little in her.
Speaker 3: Feelings what they should only talk on Snapchat?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, our first two years, I only talked to him on Snapchat and now we're five years there.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with niggas are famous.
Speaker 1: What Oh that's oh you should see me? Oh bitch, I signal in Snapchat. These niggas now they don't get my number.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 3: I am the nigga I.
Speaker 2: Always wanted to be.
Speaker 3: An age shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh signal in snapchat and you don't get nuts if you want to see me bent over book a flight. I don't even send nottes, but I like to watch them jack off.
Speaker 2: So they do it all on sapchat. I feel like like I wouldn't do what No, no, no, no, it's not fair.
Speaker 3: I am not normal.
Speaker 1: Everyone listening is like this bitch is nuts, and I'm in this mood right now where it feels great to be an eight shiit nigga, Like I get why they're ain't shit for so long.
Speaker 3: Now it's fun because the people going.
Speaker 4: But you peg dude, so you can convince you they got a Rubbert dick, but you can't convince a dude to kiss another dude.
Speaker 3: Actually that's a good one.
Speaker 1: So but the guys that I peg literally aren't atricted to men and they're not gay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm not you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: No, like we talk about it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I love listen.
Speaker 2: I'll be asking all the questions like so you ever stoked the dick?
Speaker 1: They don't like men, So that's where like the conversation around pegging is literally like these niggas not gay, but I would love to have another guy join us.
Speaker 4: Isn't it the same way you do it? Three? So it's like you're not into women, but you're joy.
Speaker 2: And I like women.
Speaker 1: I think women are beautiful. Then, But the men, the men that I've pegged literally probably is like I'm not getting hard around another nigga, Like they don't like men, but.
Speaker 2: They're taking it.
Speaker 4: They digging. Ask that shit don't make sense.
Speaker 3: Some of their medium. They're not big all the time. It's whatever they can take.
Speaker 4: I say the size.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying whatever they can. It's whatever they can. I just want you to photographer is gonna dip a team minutes ago? But you saying might as well stay now?
Speaker 1: Honestly, is this not the best episode that we recorded all week? He all right, all right, once we have, let's get into another one of our segments.
Speaker 2: Let's get into our truth or Dare segment. And basically, I'm.
Speaker 1: Acting like you all are the guests, because bitch, I've literally said too much this episode and I'm done talking. Dad shit, You're gonna do the deer, and that means you're gonna do the truth. So let's start with the truth because this is a good one and maybe I'll change it to your current relationship. What is the biggest lie that you've told in your current relationship past?
Speaker 3: You have to you want to swap.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I did you do the deer?
Speaker 3: Okay, so now you gotta do the deer, Alex.
Speaker 1: What is the biggest lie you have told in your current relationship?
Speaker 2: Okay, so he's gonna know. I think you'll know. I haven't done both talks yet, because I've been talking about doing talks, but I haven't done bothtox. And it's honestly not something I'm terrified of, right I me either. I love it, like I'm not scared.
Speaker 3: Look that's my angry face. Oh it don't move.
Speaker 2: But then sometimes I be hearing shit where like botox, like they make you think it's preventive, but like I'm just not there yet.
Speaker 3: Oh I am. Let him tell you something.
Speaker 2: So once I really started to like him, I remember he started bringing up girls because you know, men think botox. You know, when they think a filler, they just all call her botox y.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I used to think that the only thing that they do know they don't know really the difference with the face.
Speaker 3: But them bitches know what's a filler in the lip.
Speaker 2: They no, no know when men here, when men see the pillow, like, they're like, oh, she's both talks though, they'll just say that right okay, So Mamia starts talking about it like that, right mind you. I was talking about it.
Speaker 3: Yes, we only like our maybe fifth or six days. We were already fucking. And he was like, I like natural women like you. And I was like, ight, so now we're two years in.
Speaker 2: Now we're getting to this point of bit's about to be thirty five natural a woman.
Speaker 1: He didn't know your tists perfect too.
Speaker 3: They're old.
Speaker 1: They're all old, he said, they're all she said, So I'm natural because it's all.
Speaker 4: I didn't like that.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, grandfather, he said, it's fine now, so.
Speaker 2: Good to lie. I'm like, look, you know, I'm about to be doing brand deals now. They're gonna pay me to get this botox, babe, I'm about to get a big ass check.
Speaker 3: He's like how much?
Speaker 2: So I'm like, what's the number of this Nigga gonna like, what's the number that's gonna be like house down payment, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm like, but you're really paying for it? But you told him it was gonna be a brand deal.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting it yet.
Speaker 2: I'm just working it up. And I did have someone write me about a fucking consultation. She's like, oh, you do a consultation. I can post it to that. Like the seed is already, I'm just planting it now. And so oh, what I'm gonna say is, maybe it's a fifty thousand dollars brand deal, but maybe we got paid fifty grand from I don't know, squarespace. I'm just going to connect the ad money with the botox.
Speaker 1: The fact that you're just gonna assume because there's a price tag on it, it's gonna changes my honey.
Speaker 3: If we're Mandy.
Speaker 2: For example, we went to Brooks House yesterday naked Beauty Brooke, and I was like, but now me and him both like, damn, we need to raise our budget because the houses were looking at don't look like this. What if I got a little bit and we can get a bigger house now, bitch, he about to buy a new property and flip it so we can get a bigger house.
Speaker 3: So he's doing different investments.
Speaker 1: Maybe I need to do both tops if I think it's gonna work if my partner said he doesn't really watch the project. If my partners maybe I gotta get fat for.
Speaker 2: Money, I don't. I don't. I don't want that.
Speaker 3: So like, if he's saying he don't like it, I don't know like how.
Speaker 1: Much, just because no, you can't see if he has his idea of what botox is gonna do to your face, he just doesn't get it.
Speaker 2: So I'm trying to figure out. And I feel like he see the seeds planted. Now that we're in La, I just slightly ring on boatoks at different tables. Girls like, yeah, that's stopping here. You looking at me like you crazy?
Speaker 3: Oh, he's gonna know when your face just doesn't move person, no botox. I feel like it's different though. I'm telling you I got it.
Speaker 4: Oh bitch, you think we don't know that face ain't moving.
Speaker 2: Now if I say don't know this face and got the square jaw, he don't know that, you change your whole I'm not doing it.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying a little bit of the lift. Now. Listen, this ain't a lie, lie, it's a truth. Lie. I'm not doing this with you, Okay, okay, So Dare, let's get to.
Speaker 4: You, Alex, and that lies bad because that's like a premeditation, that's a press that is that's not like my back against all this.
Speaker 3: I want people to see that you premeditate.
Speaker 4: Lie.
Speaker 3: I didn't do it yet.
Speaker 2: I'm just think I would soon where we were at with it.
Speaker 1: So you can still go to jail for premeditated murder, like if they know you have to because.
Speaker 3: He's gonna know you were going someone. He's just going down. This is.
Speaker 1: This is a crime that you're committing, all right, So Alex, dare I need you to create a short dirty talk monologue like to a listener of the show I wish I had, yes, Oh yes you you You didn't want to tell us your biggest lie.
Speaker 3: You told your woman.
Speaker 4: But that's gonna hit me broken up with No.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: It's it's an imaginary way, a sex, a sexy monologue.
Speaker 3: I need you.
Speaker 2: It's there. She'll be somebody to sit.
Speaker 3: In a puddle while they're at work, right now, make that pus do her for when you come home.
Speaker 2: It feels weird, okay, being asky when it come on?
Speaker 3: Well, I need you to get into your acting bag, okay and action.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is a comfortable Uh, babe, I can't wait to taste you when you get home.
Speaker 3: Think you gotta keep going.
Speaker 1: I need a monologue that was a sentence monologue is at least three to five cents.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, is too much. You don't see yet.
Speaker 3: Come on, close your eyes, close your eyes.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: Close your eyes and imagine.
Speaker 4: She she she wet off that no she is. I did it all right? Yeah I would.
Speaker 3: I would literally, I would literally make you fucking drink two shots for that.
Speaker 2: If we hadn't God damn liquor.
Speaker 4: I take three.
Speaker 3: I have a.
Speaker 1: Reactionary and this one is interesting because we have a man on here and I would love to know your thoughts on this.
Speaker 3: And this comes from one of your favorite people on the internet.
Speaker 2: K No, that's my favorite person. Here goes your favorite the great.
Speaker 5: A lot of women come on here, or just they don't come on here.
Speaker 3: But I just want I wish men were more honest.
Speaker 5: I just want a man that would tell me the truth.
Speaker 3: And it's like, bitch.
Speaker 2: You can't handle the truth.
Speaker 5: Because when this nigga tells you that he wants to fuck more than you, we want to have other bitches. He wants to fuck other bitches because he gets tired of your pussy from time to time.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean he doesn't love you.
Speaker 5: Your motherfucking asks is not gonna want to fuck with that nigga.
Speaker 3: If he told you that shit off rip, you would not.
Speaker 2: Fuck with him.
Speaker 5: So bitches, be sitting up here talking about I just want a man that's gonna tell me the truth.
Speaker 3: Know the fuck you now?
Speaker 5: You rather sit there for three years, get cheated on, be crying talking about I did not see this coming, and repeat the cycle over and over and over. So as women, we have to start being honest with ourselves. Fuck a man telling you the truth. You need to be honest with yourself.
Speaker 3: You need to tell yourself the truth.
Speaker 5: Why do I keep going for these niggas that I know are going to cheat on me eventually?
Speaker 3: But if a motherfucker was to tell me the truth, I would have.
Speaker 2: Okay, immediate thought love that.
Speaker 1: I literally didn't want y'all to see because I hate that that happened.
Speaker 4: Guy following so many pols stuff no, and.
Speaker 2: They followed me back. I love it.
Speaker 3: My favorite couple right now followed me back, And I'm like the one that be about the bisexual couple. Oh love them, dad, I already knew that you had to be talking.
Speaker 1: Oh my young girl Asian. Yes, the Stag couple. Thanks for the follow I love you supporting. I literally support y'all. I subscribe to their only fans. Would love y'all to come on decisions decisions And if anyone is listening, who just knows who the Stag couple?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 3: You a freak asshole? Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh I am oh, yes, speak of your guys on that love love Tazzas Angels. We're Florida girls.
Speaker 3: That's Cat from Taza's Angel.
Speaker 1: So I actually think Kat is only speaking two women if she could speak to men. Do you know how many things that we think about that we don't say?
Speaker 3: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: First of all, let's just say a niggas getting tired, yo, pussy you probably already in him, like not stroking, like how he used to tied, of hearing his nigga far tied and him being like, there's so many shits we don't say about men that turn us off that they couldn't handle either. Can you imagine a blow to a man's ego if you actually told them how less attractive they've become.
Speaker 4: God damn you just.
Speaker 1: Like we're gonna talk about how but that niggasored with the medium ugly niggas.
Speaker 2: All my niggas still look good. Girl, That's not true all the time. The more than somebody, I don't care the finest niggas, the more that you're sitting around a nigga they start doing things have become unattractive to you. And a lot of men just seem to feel like because they're men, they could do certain things like like bart shooting with the door open. You're just watching bad hygiene habits like having a remind niggas to do certain things honestly, like anyone I know that's.
Speaker 3: In a relationship.
Speaker 2: This comedian said last night basically having a wife is like a mom that you fuck. You stop thinking for yourself. Okay, it is so true. She's like you stop thinking for yourself. It's like baby, when the last time I was thinking, that's shit real for real.
Speaker 3: That was such a good joke because it's true.
Speaker 1: And my boyfriend now, so you're saying though overall people can't handle.
Speaker 2: It, No, I think it's okay. Specifically romantic relationships. Right, maybe at work we can handle the truth about critiques feedback, and some people don't even like that bright like even think about some comments. Maybe they're critiquing our interviewing stales. Some are some are helpful, some are not. But at the end of the day, people don't know how to do things and not be mean. Now, when it comes to romantic shit, you're gonna take everything mean because it's gonna be like, ooh.
Speaker 1: Would you would you take it as a mean thing, especially in the relationship dynamic that you have.
Speaker 3: Now if your man was like, I'm bored with your pussy and see bored with you?
Speaker 1: Better way to say that, though, Like, and that's the thing, Like, there's a way to say things that, even in a nice way, it's you damned if you do, damned if you don't. I don't think a man's gonna say I'm bored of your pussy. I need to go get other pussy. But he could be like, yo, I'd really like to have fun with someone else.
Speaker 4: Tonight, Like I think, I think we want to know the truth, but we need to brace ourselves for it. So whenever you're gonna have one of those convos like a right, we need to talk and then it's like we got to both parties, got to brace your own egos and your vulnerability or what's about to come. I don't just want to be on some jim carry liar liar shit and you just say whatever the fuck.
Speaker 3: Is on your I do agree, I act.
Speaker 1: I do agree with her to the point of women would rather and this is gonna be a little toxic to say. I do believe women would rather literally get cheated on and stay through a cheater than be with a man who's open about wanting to fuck other women, which is why we.
Speaker 3: Have Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no. I don't I think. I think.
Speaker 1: I think women women would rather go into someone monogamous quote unquote who's a fucking cheater and stay through him cheating, then be with a nigga who identifies himself as a polynigga so you you.
Speaker 4: Don't want to hear what's going on up here all the times.
Speaker 1: And for me, that's where when we talk about these non traditional relationships, it's why I'm like, oh, most niggas is liars, but they're lying even in the dating phase. Because I do agree with her, most women don't want to know that they about to fall for a whole ass nigga that likes the multiple bitches because a woman in her ego doesn want to believe.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 3: Plus he's the best. He's not gonna want anybody else, and I'm so great. Bitches lie to themselves not the best.
Speaker 2: That's the boredom of swissy. Like I don't get bored of my dusic, but sometimes I'm like.
Speaker 3: Oh, you want us to dig, Maybe you want of a little smaller dig at do something else.
Speaker 1: Oh that happens. We sucked at the museum yesterday. That was crazy if anyone's ever been, if we ever have solo episodes, because weez, he's locked up and keep the show going, because that is flying.
Speaker 3: You were out here doing a lot of crimes. It was an architectural museum. It wasn't really a house.
Speaker 4: By the time.
Speaker 3: Well now I'm scared to tell you guys.
Speaker 4: Would it was want to head.
Speaker 3: The mock Center.
Speaker 2: But basically it was great. So he took me to his place. Do you like to doing architecture chores? So we're going through and it's so serene and quiet, and then I opened one of the doors and I was like, oh, first thing I noticed was like this is ASoP.
Speaker 3: Did y'all did y'all look and see if there was any cameras? Yeah, there was nothing. I checked. You know they can hide cameras now.
Speaker 2: I mean so maybe then I was fucking and then in the hidden bathroom camera so I could sue, but anyway, and.
Speaker 3: You could see because you were fucking in public. Maybe I did, Maybe I didn't.
Speaker 4: And then what also, like what started it? It's like, oh, look at the arches and it's like she.
Speaker 3: Gets horny going through the Starbucks.
Speaker 2: I no, okay, for one, what started it?
Speaker 4: It was an empty room, seventeen year old boy going through pubic.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 2: You can't just.
Speaker 3: Wait till he's out home to fun. No, it was the opportunity.
Speaker 2: Like it was a Sunday, It was almost closing, nobody was around. So wooden house is this Japanese style, like the low ceilings.
Speaker 3: It was very like ooh, and it just back to what I walked in there.
Speaker 1: You have the hormones of it. Seventeen year olds, they can't fuck at home, so you gotta fuck when the opportunity presents itself.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Literally, I mean it's a comedist clu. I've had a double fucking handicap bathroom with yeah, family restrooms. That's me. And you know what's funny. He was on the way home, right, I was like, I can't believe we fucked it in the museum. He's like, yo, let me make a point. Fuckinging bathrooms is disgusting, right, He's like, unless it's like I'm at a club and it's bad, bitch, it's like this is your chance, or you're never gonna fuck me again. He's like, then you're like, all right, I gotta suffer through this nasty shit. He's like, well, that was a really nice house. Well because I was very clean, Like that was a moment. He's like, you can't fuck somebody you went with. It's a random bathroom. It's like, just go home. But that bathroom felt sexy.
Speaker 3: I took a phut of it. Okay, all right, it was good.
Speaker 4: Judge it. I'm I'm judging, like, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I sucked it at a club bar bathroom before, but not that we die Yeah that no, that No, that's normal.
Speaker 3: Let's go bathroom. Yeah. I was eighteen when I ate plus in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: And I had sex with a Japanese style architectural home museum architecture.
Speaker 3: Bitch, it is a public space.
Speaker 2: Well, the exhibition is gonna be gone anyway, so you guys can't even fucking there.
Speaker 3: Wait, let me look it up. Really was it not?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 4: That is great?
Speaker 3: It didn't feel like a museum.
Speaker 2: Museum, we played a fee to get in, but it didn't feel center for art and architecture. This Shinn House for our that sounds even more like a public Built in nineteen twenty two, this architectural site offers art excipts and guided tours the sense and I didn't need a guide, so.
Speaker 4: Not to get too graphic, but like, are ye standing or are you sitting over a six? Okay? So you're not getting your juices on your fucking.
Speaker 3: No, it was. We were cloudy about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's you know what, Why that's the only decency you got?
Speaker 3: Where are we all with this?
Speaker 1: That you what everyone wants to be lied to? P Apparently that's what we were. That's how we got here.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like I.
Speaker 2: Think to spice up your own personal sex life, there's times where I want to masturbate and it doesn't include him. I don't want to, like, I just want my own thing I think we can have our own sexual experiences.
Speaker 3: Oh here's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: I actually almost ended a friendship, but she really came back in there with the that was my own insecurities type shit. So this is about the truth or a lie. No, it's about like I'll get there, okay, girls that like to be cheated on her sexual relationship. She made a comment at a dinner with a bunch of girls that I was getting cheated on openly, and I was like, why would you say that to me? You know that's not true. Do you think I'm cheating on him when I want to do my Like She's like, yeah, just because you guys talk about it, and you guys have fun talking about it, you're just open cheating, Like this.
Speaker 3: Isn't someone that really loves you. Men that really loves.
Speaker 2: Someone aren't very comfortable with this. And I chose in this moment not to bring up the fuck me because she stayed with because I felt like, you know what, I'll let you eat this. So center text the next day like, hey, friends, for a while, I think, however, you try to justify what I do. You've known me for a long time. I had a girlfriend I was doing this with then I had a boyfriend. Yes, it went wrong, read it and no holds bard.
Speaker 3: We get it.
Speaker 2: But all your relationships have gone wrong too. I haven't seen one that was successful, considering you think marriage is success.
Speaker 3: You said this, sir, Yes, okay, And so.
Speaker 2: Then you then say to me, I'm being cheated on openly and open relationships don't work.
Speaker 3: Tell me a relationship of yours that I can follow.
Speaker 2: And she felt like I was really rude from that, and I'm like, I felt like you were really rude. And two weeks later she called me and she was like, you know what my constant fear is that I'll get cheated on.
Speaker 1: And I live in monogamous people that they constantly are looking for their partners to be cheating because they don't want to accept.
Speaker 2: The truth that people cheat. But I don't think monogamy is bad. I think people can thrive in monogamy.
Speaker 3: No, I think both can be said about both.
Speaker 1: Right, you could thrive as a monogamous relationship, and I love that we're having the conversation that you could also thrive in a non monogamous relationship. But in both instances there are unhealthy relationships unhealthy dynamics, and in both and in both cases you could have success or failure.
Speaker 3: I'm just tired of the very like open cheating.
Speaker 2: Let him lie to you if you know about it, bro, I'm not in a situation where like I turn my face or I'm doing this because it's twenty twenty five, What else am I gonna do. I'm doing it because I genuinely like it, Like I find it entertaining for my life. I enjoy what we do. I enjoy bringing other people in. This is also not my obsession. This is not what we do every single day or even every single week. It's a part of the sexual life that we show together. So I think people just when they hear about it, they're so obsessed with it when you live this way, because they're just like, what the fuck? Yeah. But it is coming to a point where when I see content like that, I kind of hate being non monogamous.
Speaker 3: Just let him fuck another bitch because he's gonna do it anyway.
Speaker 2: Like, nah, bro', I'm not of that cloth either. I don't believe it, just he's gonna do it anyway. I like what we have going on. I find this shit to be a turn on sexy. You can call it a version of cupholding. Whatever it is. This has been my thing. So I don't know, And like I say, I no holds bard. I didn't have some weird trauma.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: Doctor Umer says overly sexual people grew up some kind of way.
Speaker 3: I don't have an uncle.
Speaker 1: Fucking wait, speaking of what are y'all's thoughts on that statement? I want to ask you too, because it's been said about Shannon Sharp. When I was on Blackout Mondays with uh it was rashad Ian and they had Kenny Barnes as a as a guest, and we were talking about the Diddy trial.
Speaker 3: The common thing that I'm seeing right.
Speaker 1: Now is the downfall of a person is being over and overly sexual. Like it, over sexually person will constantly find themselves in a demise because it's an unhealthy thing. It's an unhealthy way to be essentially, And I do want to know y'all's thoughts on if overly sexual people will inevitably find themselves in bad situations.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah, that's actually I actually agree with you.
Speaker 2: Agree with that. Think about niggas that can't stop fucking around, But what about us? We're overly sexual.
Speaker 3: Do you think not overly sexual to the point where a clouds you just fucked in an architectural home. Well, I wasn't working there.
Speaker 4: I would say the movie theater.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of people that don't broke people.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's going to be like majority of people don't people.
Speaker 1: Or you get fingered in a movie, bro, majority of people do not operate like people have sex on balconies.
Speaker 4: Like in their home, in their home.
Speaker 3: Because they might be seen. People don't I need to know about.
Speaker 1: You believe we are overly sexual, bro, And so you think that we're gonna come to a device for people people not have sex in public places to I'm serious.
Speaker 3: They don't. I know you are.
Speaker 2: And this is bathroom no no.
Speaker 1: Regular people quote unquote, because we are not regular.
Speaker 2: They think I'm crazy because I have text in a museum bathroom where that no one around.
Speaker 3: We're saying you are overly sexual.
Speaker 1: But you just said overly sexual people, Well that will be their demid Like I could go to work, no, no, no, But because I'm okay, Shannon Sharp.
Speaker 4: Go to work where she talks about sexual Literally our.
Speaker 1: Job is talking about and bending over in the museum, don't want to feel back to New York or edit is Okay, Can I tell you what I was thinking in my head please?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking a lot of my homeboys that have status, uh be fucking shit up. We've worked with somebody, and this nigga just be like he can't be around another piece of talent before he's hitting on them. And it's just like doing too much to me. That's when you're like obsessed with sex type brain. Okay, that was what I was thinking when I thought about Shannon Sharp. I'm like, you can't be moving like that when you're super famous. I'm not yet. You're not not at the Mock Center now A five sex and every day people everybody would find out about it. It's different. But my point is anyway, I'm just.
Speaker 4: Saying, wait, wait, wait, wait wait wait, all right, you probably don't do ra played, but I'm pretty sure you sent some explicit video or like voice chats to girls you guys are hooking up with. They can expose you and that you can have a scandal. Just like Shannon, how.
Speaker 2: It's consensual though I wouldn't do anything.
Speaker 4: Well no, no, According to him, that was consensual until.
Speaker 1: She's uncord, which yeah, like so that So even when I was having the conversation, literally the conversation kind of led to you shouldn't have that much sex or otherwise having a lot of sex. Being overly sexual will inevitably lead to you having a problem.
Speaker 2: So sexually with Shannon in particular, a lot of the big thing for us was age. That was a conversation and her literally didn't we see her say I didn't want to.
Speaker 3: You'll never find out me, So.
Speaker 1: I think you're gonna find me Texas and bitches though some nancy you know what's crazy?
Speaker 3: That's probably the worst I got.
Speaker 2: I'm sure to say what you like when you're just sending it in it like I.
Speaker 3: Literally said that in a text message recently.
Speaker 1: So I got a nigga coming to Jamaica and and we haven't fucked yet, but we've been. He wants to experience to make and I'm like, okay, we might fuck, but also you ain't my nigga, So if you want to fuck somebody else, cool, if we fuck, cool.
Speaker 3: So we're like getting through. I'm having all the conversations like what are you into?
Speaker 2: What are you not into?
Speaker 4: D D?
Speaker 3: And he was like I was.
Speaker 1: I of course wanted to know if I could bend him over, so I get to like and mind you, I do that by like here's my little chick. Now here's a new trick to see how freaking nigga is. So all my porn is on Twitter, right, so I'd just be sending that porn from Twitter, so I'll be like, oh, and I wanted to get his reaction on everything. So literally between literally between a bitch licking balls and like some regular vanilla sex was the pegging. And so because he was responding back like oh yeah, I'm with all this shit d So the peggy was right there, bitch.
Speaker 3: That's the video he responded to. And he put a little tear drop mind you drop because he was like might He's like, I don't know about that, mind you.
Speaker 1: It was a man being ran on a train with two women, So I said, oh, so minus one girl.
Speaker 4: I was like, you don't.
Speaker 3: Want to been over into in front of two bitches, just one. So I'm like, we could do this a private, sir, so.
Speaker 1: Set it on his so literally, uh he was he was uh, I think eating Yeah, he was in between two women, but he was bent over for one, and I think eating the pussy of the other.
Speaker 3: Oh so so literally.
Speaker 1: I'm asking him all these things, and literally he said, but so I feel like you know able to have fun.
Speaker 3: So he's like, I'm cool with whatever. Try whatever.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: I said, Oh no, I literally had to say. I said, listen, my mind goes wild. And I said, I don't go into sex just thinking I can do something without having a conversation for him, because a nigga could say I raped him.
Speaker 3: And he laughed at that, and I was like, oh no, like this is a thing.
Speaker 1: Women can do that too, And I'm not going into sex as someone who talks about consent as someone who is sexually into a lot of shit. Don't just tell me I can do whatever to you in the bedroom, because that's no. You might have something that says no. And I don't want to ruin the mood when I pull out of goddamn dial dough and be like, all right now, been over clapped them cheeks, Like that's gonna.
Speaker 3: Ruin the mood.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, before I go into the bedroom with anybody, or before I get kinky with anyone.
Speaker 2: All of that is discussed. What do you like? Would you not like I'm not going can you.
Speaker 1: It's giving. I'm bringing the strap just in case it's given.
Speaker 3: Like you gotta bring a real skinny one. I think I'm gonna bring a skin I got one, a little like a cone. It's real thin.
Speaker 2: She fucks women. She probably straps women.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking, you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't ever strap women a lot.
Speaker 2: No, you know, my man, you think he ever gonna live? You know what's crazy?
Speaker 1: That's always the questions when I be dealing with with with niggas, like they'd be like hey, I'll be like, no, he wasn't one of them. Like I have never pegged anyone I've been in a relationship with, but my old niggas back in, Like I'll be finding niggas that I can't do it.
Speaker 2: Too, but I ain't been in a relationship.
Speaker 1: I gonna try again when he's fifty, Oh, try again, but just like you're gonna ask him to peg him when fifteenth, Like as.
Speaker 3: A fifteenth the kids fucking twenty, what are we gonna do it?
Speaker 4: Let's go, yeah, but just like start with fingers and just see progress.
Speaker 1: And that's baby talk, fingers in the asses, baby talk.
Speaker 4: That's too far for me. So I'm saying, if you.
Speaker 2: Go to that too far for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really, I'll do a little tongue, a little tongue.
Speaker 3: If you do a little tell you do a little bit. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Bro, If you will do tongue on your boodha hole, you will do a thing.
Speaker 3: That's literally what I was saying. Tongue and fingers the same ship.
Speaker 4: So maybe when I turn fifty and I get a prostetic exam, then then I'll start this.
Speaker 3: So after the prostet exam, you'll start letting.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know, I'm gonna see how I don't like it. I just don't like you.
Speaker 1: During your prostet exams like you would to know going on you see them. She does the but she could just do dalns like me.
Speaker 2: No, to be honest, she's a little too dominant like she might she might go to ain't get and I really don't see if she could stop halfway like she doesn't give you, gentle girl. She looks like she don't you agree dniesia like you. He check it up.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, Okay, hold for before. Yeah it's crazy. Oh, I have a question to me. This is old, but it's still relevant. The t app leak.
Speaker 3: Oh oh you downloaded it right?
Speaker 2: What about it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: I went to do it, and then when I saw the little breach of everything, I didn't because I didn't get to.
Speaker 2: The part where I uploaded all my show. I got exacted before the breach. So y'all got me in bed looking crazy.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, they got yourself. You know the round uploaded.
Speaker 2: It's out in the breach.
Speaker 3: I think I got on my phone.
Speaker 4: How do you guys feel about the app in general? Because you have women as like, oh, this is protective for women, you have to do it just like now this I don't like flat.
Speaker 3: So allegedly that's what that's what it was supposed to do.
Speaker 1: It was supposed to be this community to keep women safe. Now, however, you have women on there that are literally can say anything about a man.
Speaker 3: I personally don't think the app is great.
Speaker 1: I think no one should be able to create a profile about you and go on there and say anything and there's nothing to fact check if it's true.
Speaker 3: Here's how it works.
Speaker 2: Okay, everything is anonymous, Screenshots are impossible, all women are verified. You can post all across the country. You can set alerts for a man's name. They donate ten percent of the money to domestic rate, so it was the same to keep them. They run background checks, they check criminal records, check for sex offenders, look up phone numbers.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, background check on So here's the day you have they do the background check on the man. I don't I don't really understand that part because oh here, look adet on Josh. So right now they're showing me someone has anyone been on a date with him? So you can click no t I have tea, No ta on him, No tea on Sam?
Speaker 2: Who is happening? Has herpie? Is an abusive pedophile?
Speaker 3: You see?
Speaker 4: Holy shit?
Speaker 3: Two comments? Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I messaged him when I was like nineteen, I'm thirty now. He gave me three b vibes and I blocked him. Next person, you can see the demonic spirit in his eyes.
Speaker 3: Not trying to be funny. See that to me is to me too. Look, how do you know he's a pedophile?
Speaker 2: Is it a label? Let me see another.
Speaker 3: One to label someone a pedophile? I'm not gonna lie. I didn't know it worked like this when I download it. I never used it.
Speaker 4: Actually, that's what I'm saying to me.
Speaker 3: I don't like the app.
Speaker 1: And what's even crazier is the creator of the goddamn app created it because his goddamn mama was out there having goddamned relationships.
Speaker 3: With inmates five comments whoa so.
Speaker 1: Yes, and he felt a way about his mom dating literally prisoners. So this is an app to make them safe because clearly yo, mama was out here on criminal.
Speaker 4: I think to fix this just open it up to men and women. Because they said, no, this is men.
Speaker 2: Can't men can't know.
Speaker 3: Men have their own version.
Speaker 4: They said, no, no, no, I'm not gonna lie. I don't think women should be able to go. I don't think you're saying something about me. I should be able to I don't think anything like this.
Speaker 2: Let's just say that you broke up with a guy and you're mad at them.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You can lie about somebody, but you every right, And so an app that you could literally create a profile for someone, upload their pictures and now people can just say whatever they want about them.
Speaker 4: Like But I do think there's a lot of benefit to warning women about like other men, because there there are some that.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a website. I can't remember the exact name for it. But with with Sesta Fasta, they literally removed all the sites that sex workers were using to literally keep other sex workers safe. So there's literally websites already created where you can and of course sex workers normally.
Speaker 3: Have to get their idea, but they literally talk about.
Speaker 1: Unsafe predatory men who go after sex workers. And when those got removed because of Systafosta, literally the sex work community.
Speaker 2: Was like bro power.
Speaker 3: It was an act put out.
Speaker 1: It's like act put out to help sex workers and you know, like no, it's pretty much well no, no, no, to help sex workers under pronation for those who are listening.
Speaker 2: It was like blocking certain sex trafficking sites. However, it blocked a lot of sites that women used to confirm and talk with each other about to say safe. So let's just say that you're about to take I don't know some do that you met on line.
Speaker 3: John and a lot of girls they actually their in calls. They request ideas to verify these Johns. And these are high level escorts right or either they.
Speaker 1: Work on from eros or these aren't like street walkers.
Speaker 3: These are escorts is what they do.
Speaker 1: So when you do in calls, you normally have to verify send me a LinkedIn I need to make sure your name as your booking me is who you are. And so what they would do is if they encountered a man who didn't pay, or was really aggressive in bed, or made a woman feel unsafe, they could go to this site and be like, hey, guys, this guy John D in the DMV. Don't see him. This was my experience and it kept a lot of girls for weeding out the bad.
Speaker 4: John essentially gotcha.
Speaker 2: But the t app is specific like to be, and it really births from are we dating the same guy? From Facebook? Now that I've actually seen men I know, never a man I dated. I've seen men I know and like, I'm not gonna hold you. I've never seen something like bullshitty on there, and I think the reason is because it's not anonymous.
Speaker 3: You on Facebook, it's not anonymous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you really got to use your Facebook profile to get accepted. So that's my question. The comments on the tap, you couldn't see who left those comments, the user names only. Oh yeah, I don't like that. So to me, to me, there's nothing dope, there's a there's a there's a website that you know, I bleep out if it ever even gets mentioned on here, because you can go on there and say anything as an anonymous as an anonymous source.
Speaker 3: To me, I don't think there should be any app where.
Speaker 1: It's specific to just going on talking about people though, Like that is what Reddit is.
Speaker 2: So maybe thatsite in particular is a gossip site, but it's strictly just a thread.
Speaker 3: Because remember, like I'm fine with message boards.
Speaker 1: This those type of ship is where I was like, yeah, Reddit is like a message board of information a right, Yes.
Speaker 3: You have people on there with their same without the other site.
Speaker 2: It's the same because when I was a kid, I would go on there for hair shit.
Speaker 3: And then actually it's funny because no.
Speaker 4: But we're talking about are you dating the same guy?
Speaker 2: It's no, yeah, but I'm saying all of it is the same type of shit.
Speaker 3: It's just people will start.
Speaker 2: To abuse it and use it in certain ways. Like for example, also I remember Britney Britney Hampton posted and was like, yo, I remember when ls A was a thing to find a fucking guy or something on a guy, And now is this so it's like and even with that, like Reddit and any other gossip blog, you could kind of see, for example, when someone made it, if they've been contributing right, like, you could kind of see like, all right, this is a fake person who could just be like you can kind of dig into the tee with this. It could just be totally anyone ruined it. Yeah, I don't like that. That's why I'm not gonna be it either. I'm not a fan. I won't be downloading it.
Speaker 3: But also I think the niggas I fuck wouldn't be on there, so I looked.
Speaker 4: I think somebody should create a better version of that. No anonymity.
Speaker 1: I think you should have anonymity, And I think like, let us all know you fuck this broke as eight shit ass nigga like you as a woman, if you have something to say about the man, we should be able to.
Speaker 2: Know or at least, hey, I'll be private on this thread, y'all could DM me and I'll talk to you something like that.
Speaker 4: Just know you're protecting women. If you're protecting the women.
Speaker 3: Let us know that you was fucking with that Asian period. Well, I hope that take it to the grave or take it to the goddamn grave. I do want to check that artist nigga on there. He's all blast. Who are you think they telling? Oh?
Speaker 1: It's so funny because when it came out Captain Hood, you know, because he'd be outside. I said, if any nigga that I was fucking was gonna be on there, it was probably gonna be him.
Speaker 3: And that's why I'm not talking.
Speaker 2: What happened. It was three years ago, but still I'll just be like, is he under a bridge?
Speaker 3: Like what's going on anyway? You care about?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I mean, I for me, bitch, you'd be embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I mean if it was three years ago, like you, dealing with a nigga that fell off, that's not embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Niggas fall off every day by sure. Oh there's Oh.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie im.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. There's niggas right now that was fucking in my twenties.
Speaker 2: Athletes. I'm embarrassed now.
Speaker 3: The one that sold that urban life. That was crazy.
Speaker 2: You showed me a dude. He's so cute too. Back in the day he had locks.
Speaker 1: Oh look, I was going to So there was an old football player that got into urban life.
Speaker 3: He got just you're ready along they got just bring it to.
Speaker 1: Him in the club in Atlanta, and I forgot who he was at first. I'll be forgetting what mind you hold on another niggas?
Speaker 3: So this is gonna be sound real bad.
Speaker 4: So this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So a couple of weeks ago, I saw somebody and we used to talk when he lived in New York, when he played for the Knicks no longer. Like, all I know is he's like, oh, don't tell me you forgot. Do you know how Leyden laid in bed all night? Was like did I fuck him? And I literally had to think. I couldn't remember, Oh I got one. I could not remember whether we fucked or not. Someone from high school. By the way, we didn't fuck in high school. I know there was a moment in Miami. I just don't know if we fucked. Girl I know sent me him. She was like, oh my god, look he got married, great looking family. Happy for them.
Speaker 3: So I left for comment like you guys look amazing, congratulations.
Speaker 2: A homegirl hit me like, yo, you petty. I'm like, why am I petty? She said, didn't you fuck him? And I'm like, and I think so. So now I'm trying to know you're petty.
Speaker 1: You're really there's niggaus you fucked and you're nice to them after the fact that petty.
Speaker 4: That's actually to me.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna hold you if I'm in a relationship ship with a nigga. I don't want any bitch.
Speaker 1: That you fucked to be up under your comments saying, oh my god, so happy for this family and union.
Speaker 2: Why kid, I'm gonna be honest with you, bro, it's not my ex boyfriend who cares.
Speaker 3: Bro me if I if I fucked like, I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 1: If I fucked a nigga, I'm not under his comments saying, oh you and your wife looks so happy.
Speaker 2: Think I fucked him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you can't be happy for somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be happy in private, think, think it in your mind. But to post what a what a post on social media?
Speaker 2: Dude, I fucked Maybe not that long, maybe six years ago.
Speaker 3: Twenty nineteen era.
Speaker 1: Not era, that's the era of twenty nineteen. I was holding the era of twenty nineteen. Me and Pinons broke up at twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: I was heart broken. So ba's a era he.
Speaker 2: Posted like the Sonogram ship or whatever. I was like, oh my god, maybe you guys have a happy, healthy pregnancy. This looks like congratulations that in your mind.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
Speaker 1: You move differently, I'm saying for me, if I had a nigga dick in my mouth, I'm not congratulating him on his happiness on Instagram. I could be like, oh dope, he moved on unfollowed. I don't follow niggas.
Speaker 2: I see him be happy even years you don't do them.
Speaker 3: But now now we have to fuck again, you're gonna be a cheaper I actually want to know if everybody feels this way.
Speaker 2: I think it has to be a what is the statute of limitations to What if I sucked your dick in middle school, which I wasn't doing.
Speaker 1: I didn't suck dick to high school. That just sounded crazy to me. If I've had intimate relations with you, that.
Speaker 4: Was a limitation.
Speaker 2: I've had intimate relations with you.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's appropriate for me to be up under the country.
Speaker 2: What do you mean if you fuck the girl, you could do it. I fuck my friends.
Speaker 1: That is different, like no and women are different.
Speaker 4: I disagree if the thing yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: That's why I said, like, that's weird, but like a nigga just fun. So he's.
Speaker 1: I ain't going if I'm dating aga and I know he sucked the bitch and she up under the comments like and shit, we got beat, bitch. Take your comments, take your likes. You don't need to be up under like.
Speaker 2: I think this.
Speaker 1: I think it's petty for a woman to do that, or I feel like there's still some.
Speaker 3: It's packing too.
Speaker 1: Now you really thinking, like I wonder if it's petty the way my homegirl reacted me and she believed me, y'all, I was like, I don't even remember sucking up so happy. Also, do you know how off that I was, Like, I left that comment and forgot it. No for me, I come in and keep your comming, marriage, college, new business.
Speaker 3: Yes, hid those are all diry, those are all different.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about you liking a picture of a nigga with his family or bitch or and you don't fuck It's why.
Speaker 2: How many niggas like my picture When I posted, I mean, let me see that jock got anybody?
Speaker 3: Oh you posted your man? No, not like that.
Speaker 2: I just posted and picking me up because I had a nice bigger with.
Speaker 4: The soft launch and shit like either post.
Speaker 2: What's it called I've ever had on a photo because it.
Speaker 4: Was probably you don't show here.
Speaker 3: Like anybody like I don't really have a lot of interaction with niggas.
Speaker 2: How I like that?
Speaker 4: Huh No, it should don't be ending good right done?
Speaker 2: I hate each other?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, there's just been another episode.
Speaker 3: If you want to.
Speaker 1: Hear more stories, what's crazy because I feel like I don't sound like I'm healed or that I need therapy on this episode. But I'm just really enjoying being a nigga right now. It's the sun, it's the summer. It's a hot girl summer, bitch, come out, talker, come on tober. I'm gonna want a boyfriend, but no, I'm having a great time this summer.
Speaker 3: It's just great. That's why y'all gotta keep swiping.
Speaker 2: Yet.
Speaker 3: Well, and Ryan, I'm actually on there for friends I'm meeting.
Speaker 1: I don't like that anyways, I am it says I'm on here for front anyways, Guys, make sure you get no holds bar to do a manifesto, sexual exploration and power out wherever you give, and then make sure you also join us over on the Patreon. We are over there giving you guys horrible decisions, even though this episode was kind of given Horrible decisions bisch for Decisions Decisions now, but horrible Decisions are still.
Speaker 3: Here now if you want to check out Alex.
Speaker 2: We can't promote this podcast because a lot of you guys are angry.
Speaker 3: At the host.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, everybody, go watch watch Brilliant.
Speaker 3: Idiots, go watch well Brilliant. You'll never be on there again.
Speaker 4: But all right, so I say it, at least what I said.
Speaker 2: Do maybe on some free palaestin ship we can okay, okay, okay, and then just come to the studio.
Speaker 4: Yes you have all that, all right, Bob, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Guys so much.
Speaker 1: This is another episode of Decisions Decisions Bane.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening and celebrating five years of the Black Effect podcast Network with us.
Speaker 1: Keep following, sharing, and streaming because the next five years are about to be even bigger.