Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back Podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and the Black Effect Network.
Speaker 2: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks. What's up y'all?
Speaker 1: Thank you for tuning in for a new episode and We Talked Back, a show dedicated to you, Dreamers and.
Speaker 3: Chaser Bra.
Speaker 1: Halloween show co host AJ Holliday, what's up.
Speaker 2: Tam Bam, y'ah, it's Tam Bam. I love y'all. Happy Halloween, Happy Halloween. Aj.
Speaker 3: You put on the costume later it was yeah, were you dressing up as.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be an ugly bitch because I'm about bad bitch all year long?
Speaker 1: You know, if I had planned better, I wanted to do what's the ship on Game of Thrones and ship the motherfuckers with the white hair the Valorians.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, isn't isn't it?
Speaker 3: Aren't they?
Speaker 2: The Valorians with the white Yeah? That would people would have thought you was storm. They wouldn't knew if I had a dragon. Though.
Speaker 1: If I had a dragon, your motherfuck is better. Now let me get a dragon in real life. I'mnna be your car stating all over this bitch, your coddas.
Speaker 2: I'm not dressing up as ship. I'm not doing nothing. I'm gonna pass. I think I'm gonna like I saw this tutorial how to make a three D spider on your eye with an eyeliner with make up. Yeah, I'm gonna do that. And I'm just gonna sit on the porch with my mama. I'm gonna smoke a little weed. I'm gonna get all around the house and the kids gonna get on and be like, why are you a costume? Smell like marijuana. I'm gonna go on the side of the house. And then I would come back and sit on the porch with my mama passed. I can.
Speaker 1: These kids be big as hall tricky treat And I guess that's how we looked because I definitely was in middle school still going to get my kids.
Speaker 2: Yell, yeah, I'm going to get my candy. It's not the same anymore though. Like when we were kids, so many people would knock on your door. It's not like that now.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: And it's just not safe for real. You know, you gotta go out with your kids.
Speaker 1: You can't like we used to just be in a big ass groups yep, and go.
Speaker 3: Dark as hell. Latest latest hell at night.
Speaker 2: Door to door, still knocking on people door for candy.
Speaker 1: The park in the neighborhood I grew up in that, my mom still lives in. It used to be a graveyard back in the day. So we would all and.
Speaker 2: It be pitch black out there.
Speaker 1: We would be running through that fucking park at night because it's a lot of open spaces in the back, it's just trees.
Speaker 4: He I don't know, Mama, I mean smoking Mama for Halloween.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's yeah, take your wing off. You got some nappy brains over there are real girl. You do not know my life. Okay, Actually I don't have no brains underneath this bitch.
Speaker 1: I got my hair slicked back in a ponytail and little one little ponytail.
Speaker 2: Let's get into sins.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So y'all, I know everybody's seen Derek got arrested, laud.
Speaker 1: They running these young niggas, do the ringer. But do you think this is the beginning of a new era for hip hop?
Speaker 3: In a way?
Speaker 1: You got the young Thug trial that's ongoing, which I think is about to be a mistrial because the state just wasn't prepared to try them Okay, you got a lot of people who got off you guys, some people who actually took plea deals. My advice to all y'all young niggas out here doing shit, always take that shit to trial.
Speaker 3: The more you take it the trial, we're going to kind.
Speaker 1: Of like back the system up a little bit at least give y'all. I guess some of y'all niggas some time.
Speaker 2: I got some advice for y'all. Stop telling on y'all. Motherfucker itself and the songs.
Speaker 1: Like that far Yeah, I killed a nigga on Thursday fifteen.
Speaker 2: It's like they're making their killing each other the half content essentially.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. That is what the drill music is about. It's about it's about doing the things, and they're rapping about it. So I think it's that era is coming to an end, right, because that is like the Chicago shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's also New York ship too. That drill sound is also very New York too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So Dirk Is is being held on federal bond excuse me, no bond.
Speaker 3: He's being held by the Freds with no bond for murder for hire.
Speaker 2: And it's like retaliation, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I just don't understand why these guys want to get out the hood.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe they don't.
Speaker 1: Maybe they just want a lot of money but still be affiliated and associated with hoodshit. Because I'm just like, you risk your life to get to this point to still be doing the dumb shit that can take you you back to where you came from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what's his face? Okay, what's his face? What's his name?
Speaker 3: Because he made a statement, Oh, Kwando Rundo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you saw the statement that he made and I hope it's well received by the two, but it's probably not, but I would hope. So he basically was trying to piece it out like I ain't even we we did all of this to get out the hood and we're still doing hood shit and like people going to jail and people dying and enough is enough. But you know, I mean, if if he did it, is he wrong to be in jail? People? All Right? So here's the thing. There's this hood code that's like, oh, free my nigga whoever, Right, But if your nigga whoever was really committing crimes out here, do they deserve to be free? That's the question.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, A lot of people need to be in jail. A lot of lot of people need to be yeah, and especially people who are financing younger people to crash out right, So you sitting up on the throne and then you're you're giving all these little boys a low couple dollars to make these other boys daddies cry mm hmm, I mean the other Yeah, like somebody's gonna cry. Moms crying, daddy's crying there, they have children, They're crying, like what we doing?
Speaker 2: But the music is just ah, some of this music is so dark. It's just like people are losing their humanity. That's what it seems like. The music is like pushing the envelope and making people lose their humanity. Some of the comments you see on social media, it's like, damn, you know you all are talking about real people, right, These are real human lives that have been taken.
Speaker 3: And why you gotta be us making this type of music.
Speaker 2: Right, No other culture is making music about killing each other the way death music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gotta be careful, man, with the tongue is a wawn.
Speaker 2: It is a magic one and I think y'all don't realize it. We be cursing ourselves.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: So really like this is what was supposed to happen for him, like he wrote it. It was written literally written and spoken.
Speaker 2: Did you see the video from a million dollars worth of game where I don't be knowing niggas name?
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 2: I follow? He He was like basically in tears talking about how he had to let go of he had to forgive and let go of the hurt for someone murdering his loved one so he could be there for their kids, so he could be there for his loved one's children and still be around because if he didn't let that go, he wouldn't And he was trying to encourage them to not to retaliate, not to do these things. And here we are, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because you know, people talk so much about women and how emotional we is. And I say this all the time, like when men get emotional, somebody.
Speaker 2: Dies, Like y'all literally run here.
Speaker 1: Writing poems about each other and how you're gonna get this person up out of here? Like why are you so fixated on them that much? Like they're taking up that much space in your mind?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: I don't want to kill nobody I don't want somebody up out of here that bad now.
Speaker 3: Y'all molester and shit like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to those are the type of people. Yeah, we collectively we should be getting together. But man, this hood shit, y'all banging about neighborhoods. Y'all don't own no property.
Speaker 1: Y'all just runing there bringing out a property value as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 3: But no, there's no.
Speaker 1: No real y'all not really dying for nothing. I can give y'all niggas something to die for. That's what you need. Let's let's get let's get organizal cues. Yes, if you want.
Speaker 3: To crash out, hit me up. If you a crash dummy, email me at. We talked back EU T dot call.
Speaker 2: We got a job for you, EIL. Yes, a person's email. It's a yeah, like hit us up or hit me up. I got a job for you. Because this ain't it. What y'all doing, ain't it. There's no benefit. So Nick Cannon did the Ray Daniels podcast and he said that he felt insecure towards Mariah Carey. He got married. He said, I got married in my twenties to the biggest star in the World, The Masked Singer host forty four, Nick Cannon said, calling Carry's level of fame on a different stratosphere from his own. I would lay up at night thinking like, is this who I am? My Mariah Carey's man? Is that what my life is supposed to be? The rappers doubts heightened after Carrie fifty five gave birth to their now thirteen year old twins, Moroccan and Monroe in two thousand and I'm carrying a purse, the diaper bag, and you know, I'm standing on the corner like wait, the all that Alum said of their family hierarchy at the time, she's rocking. She's rocking being the alpha can and continue clarifying that his ex wife deserves that role in a relationship. I believe she needs a dude like that, he said. I'm just not that dude. Men need to be oftentimes the alpha in the relationship to not feel emasculated by a woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think it's a woman's job to make you feel like a man like a man is just.
Speaker 3: Just is right.
Speaker 1: So he has to be comfortable within him his own self. There's nothing I can do to make him more comfortable with him. You know, so Mariah Carey just being Mariah Carey. You saw who Mariah Carey was before you go.
Speaker 2: Exactly before you engage that lady, you knew she was a princess. And now you got the princess, and you want to treat the princess like shet the princess like no, like.
Speaker 3: This is what happens, this is what you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, I think a lot of women experience or have experienced men who, you know, they say they want these strong women, they say they want these beautiful women that get a lot of attention.
Speaker 2: They say that's what they want until they actually get it right. I know someone personally who's going through that. Like he was dating a woman who's the daughter of a very famous comedian here in the States, and he they went on a date. I don't know if I should even tell this story, but I keep it light. They went on a date and basically someone wanted like a photo with her, and he took the photo, and that person it says something along the line is like, oh you got that nigga train, ain't it or something? But like in a joking manner, I'm assuming in a joking manner, and he felt very emasculated by that and just felt like he couldn't be with this person because of who's basically who she was and what she had going on.
Speaker 1: I mean, she didn't say the thing. I can see why a man would get upset about that, though she didn't say it. Somebody else, I guess scoping the scene and came to that conclusion that he's a puppy.
Speaker 3: But if that were my man, like, you can't say that to him?
Speaker 2: Like what girl?
Speaker 1: He just taking a picture like I got him trained. Yeah, I would take offense to that for him, like he wouldn't have to say nothing. He wouldn't be made to feel like he couldn't say anything either, Like I can understand why a man wouldn't appreciate that somebody saying that to him and then me not defending him or him. Maybe he felt like he should have said something in the moment and didn't.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I get it. I mean I personally don't think I would have thought much of.
Speaker 3: It, like a stranger saying you me and you.
Speaker 2: Both know what time it is. You know, It's just I guess it does lean on what he felt already right. God, yeah, I think that played more of a role in it than this actual statement by some random person asking for a picture, Like what they talking about They don't know what the dynamic of our relationship is, but do you? Because this struck a nerve for a reason. You know what if that person would have went on and went to social media and it was like.
Speaker 3: Yeah I saw someone so in her puppy, Trina just did it.
Speaker 1: See, I mean, what's the difference then, like when we talked about what Trina was saying about her husband now husband, like just the way in which then she is saying that though, so she said it.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, the woman he was dating didn't say that to.
Speaker 1: Him, right, But I think, yeah, he should have took it out on her, right, She couldn't control what other people was doing.
Speaker 2: I you know, I told him it was I think that this was an ego thing. I think it was a huge ego play right there. And he was like, perhaps I got.
Speaker 3: Though, right, man, get the fuck about it there.
Speaker 1: So, y'all, Shack reveals why he doesn't consider texting or emotional affairs as cheating. It shouldn't matter what I'm doing on my phone quote unquote do you agree with that?
Speaker 2: The United States government apparently agrees because if you go up at the nigga poe and I have permission, you going to jail.
Speaker 3: My yo, goddad business.
Speaker 2: I disagree. Emotional affair is worse than a physical one. To me, it don't there. Yeah, it don't always start there. It starts there for women. For women, it starts there. Men have physical affairs and it don't mean nothing. Here'll go forty dollars, I pay you to go away. But once you start communicating with a woman and having an emotional connection with this woman and being vulnerable and sharing how bad your day was with this bitch and why you're on like your bitch at the house, wh I ever catch a nigga talking about me? To the next metaph fact, a nigga has I went.
Speaker 1: Back in my Facebook messages to two thousand and nine and I this bitch was stalking me about this nigga I was fucking with at the time, and girl I was rereading the message out loud in my homegirl, and the girl in the message, she was like, hey, big nose, that's what she said to me.
Speaker 2: But that I mean he said to her that no, not that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like that was so funny rereading that, how many years later now, But no, in the messages, she was saying, oh yeah, and he'd be telling me how you be trying to change out he dressed. At that moment, I knew he was talking shit, right because this nigga was wearing cross colors and shit. And I'm out here with a nice peak HOAt on, like, nigga, I need a man who dresses like an adult.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I used to be some of our discussions. I guess was this cross coming well fat Albert shit?
Speaker 3: You know those like when Kuji kind of came back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like when.
Speaker 1: Kuji no like the Kougie color, remember Kooji he kind of came back. And this had to been like what two thousand and five, something like that ioie jacket. Yeah, Like he was wearing all that clown shit. And I'm like, man, you're a grown man. Like, yeah, we in our twenties, but I liked, I like how grown men dress, So I just would you could do both. You know, I'm not saying you gotta do like this, do this all the time, but guess how he dressed now today, like a grown man Okay. Yeah, so niggas just don't know what's good for them and she was a hood rat. Okay, I was arguing with a bitch who has six kids and six baby daddies and he wasn't one of them.
Speaker 2: But I also agree. I disagree, and I agree with Scheck because don't go on my phone. Yeah, absolutely, But I want to be so in love with my man that there's nothing there for you to find, sir, There'll be nothing there because I'm just so in love with this woman. I hate that about me though. When I love a nigga, I'll be in love with his ass. Ooh wee, what another nigga gotta say to me?
Speaker 3: You lying.
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 1: Fuck you yo, I'd be in love and single, like I don't know what the fuck you talking about. I gotta keep the fratnizing going just a little tiny bit. And I'm only saying this right now because my nigga ain't home. But you gotta know that about me, and I know that about him. I know if I go on that nigga phone, I'm gonna se some shit. I don't want to see you, so I would never my homegirl showed me this weekend. Did you know that you can set your iPhone on top of another iPhone and they connect. So now your screen is on my phone, Like I can go through your phone right quick, but on my phone.
Speaker 2: I didn't know it did that. Yeah, I know they connect. I know they can like zap each other or some shit.
Speaker 1: No not not sending like the air drop, but not an air drop.
Speaker 2: No share information like when you put them on top of each other.
Speaker 1: She put her phone on top of mind and her screen was on my phone.
Speaker 2: Oh bitch, I'm gonna try that, like her.
Speaker 1: Screensaver, shit was on my phone, like any I don't want to do that. I'm afraid to go through people shit, so I will never see if a man is emotionally cheating on me. I do think emotional cheating is worse than actually physically cheating, because I think that's next, right, depending on how strong the feelings become from just talking, because talking is very intimate.
Speaker 2: I think if a man is emotionally cheating on you, he's probably already physically cheated. For men.
Speaker 1: For women, we be talking up a storm for NASA, like yeah, I'm gonna see you a lying okay. We just like we just like the attention a little bit TENSI horrid just to know.
Speaker 2: We still got it. Yeah, Am I gonna actually fuck on this dude? Probably not, but I like to know that you want to fuck me a little bit. No, that's wrong what you're talking about. So Shaq then says, I'm gonna end up alone. Duh.
Speaker 3: I already know.
Speaker 2: It because y'all be making rules up as you go along.
Speaker 1: There is no handbook on how to be the perfect man or a perfect husband, and y'all be making sit up without telling us. He added, I'm not physically seeing somebody me the diesel, and I'm with you every day, and you know my schedule. It shouldn't matter what I'm doing on my phone. It's not cheating. And then you can't tell me that's worse than cheating.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: I just don't understand that, he confessed. I already know I'm gonna end up being alone.
Speaker 2: He's speaking that over the power of the tongue. The tongue is imagine why you're speaking that for your life, So you're probably gonna be right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gonna wait, and he's gonna find he's gonna be a hospice husband. He's gonna find a woman to take care of him when he get real old dick ain't working, and then now you want to you want somebody to be in love with you, You want a caretaker. That's a lot of men with means dom around. Yeah, they play around, and I guess he thinks he has everything right.
Speaker 3: It's just like this.
Speaker 1: Is why I be saying them niggas only deserve the bitches they have before they have money.
Speaker 3: Like Shaq, what type of niggas, Big goofy Shack.
Speaker 2: I mean, look the type of bitches Big goofy Shack would have been getting without no money. I always think about that joke. Bolls broke another one, broken another one, shout out the shack.
Speaker 1: We went to goofy ass. I like Shack though, shock funny as hell. So Shaq might might get the bitches.
Speaker 2: If he ain't had no money, because hopefully he'll so be like funny and hell, But Shack, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's the way I get me.
Speaker 2: If you can make me laugh, you could be ugly. I'd be like, he's kind of look like I'm trying to compare him to somebody who is fine.
Speaker 3: And don't.
Speaker 2: And don't look like that don't look nothing like that nigga, but he's funny, so he's starting to look better.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all.
Speaker 1: So since it's Halloween, we just want to get into some a little storytelling the artist storytelling and maybe tell us some stories of our own.
Speaker 2: Tim Yeah, let's talk about it. I found like a guy from South Carolina who does storytelling, so we're gonna have him on in a second. He's gonna tell a story for us in just a second book. Who come back? All right, guys, we're back, and it's Halloween. As we said earlier, and we you know, we had to do a spooky episode for Halloween, so we invited a very special guest on today, Darien McLeod. He is a storyteller from South Carolina, and he's gonna share about storytelling with us and share some spooky stories. Welcome Darien. How you doing.
Speaker 6: I'm good. Thanks for having me on, Thanks for inviting me, Thank.
Speaker 2: You for coming. I know short notice, I was hunting you down, I was blowing you up.
Speaker 6: You were you get an ad for effort like this? What is gone? But it's cool. I've been there, I know how that goes. It's it's cool, But you definitely get an ad for effort.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Tell us in our audience about yourself and how you got in the storytelling.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm an artist based out of Columbia, South Carolina, and I've been telling the stories now thirty one thirty two years. And actually my official training is as a visual artist. I have a degree of visual art from the University of South Carolina. And I was doing what everybody does. I was out there struggling, you know, working at the local Army Navy store, which was a very good gig at the time, paid no money, but the people were cool. We had a good time. But I needed a gig. I needed some I need some bennies, I need some health benefits, you know what I mean. So I we had a new library system that was opening opening up here in Columbia at that time, and I went and applied at the library system, applied in every department because I needed a gig, and I got an interview with a children's apartment, which is a whole story in and of itself, which we're going to some other day. I got an interview and I dugg them and they dug me, and they said, Okay, we want to hire you, but can you tell stories at our big storytelling festival. They have a big storytelling festival called Augusta Baker's Dozen every year, and Augusta Baker was what I used to call She used to be the grand Dam of storytelling. She was a librarian out of New York City who had moved to Columbia, South Carolina to be closer to her son, and so the library used to have what still does have a festival and a storytelling festival in her honor every year. I said, oh, yeah, no, yeah, no problem. I had no idea what they were talking about, but I knew I needed a gig, right, So I got the gig and I researched it, like I started looking at. I remember one of the first storytellers I looked at was a woman who's passed on now, was a fabulous storyteller, woman named Jackie Jackie Torrence. And I saw what she did, and I said, oh, yo, that's what Steve used to do. I played high school football with this kid named Steve Wise, who was still one of the greatest storytellers I have ever heard. He would tell stories about Pop Worner football and make it sound like it was Monday Night NFL. You know, he tells these stories about seven and eight year old and you'd just be sitting there with your mouth a gape, you know, like, and I said, oh, yo, that's what Steve's to do, So I can do that. I can do that. So I told at the festival that's my first time telling, and people kind of dug me. So from there, people started asking me, Hey, would you come telling my classroom? Hey, would you come to my school? Hey, would you come to my library? Hey would you come to my festival? Would you come to my church? And next thing, you know, it's just kind of snowballed, and I was telling the stories all over the place like memorial services and radio and TV and the interwebs. Yeah, and it's it's it's been really cool. It's been life changing. That led me. I'm also an actor director. Storytelling led me to the stage also as an actor and a director. It's been good. It's been it's been a while. It's been a wild ride, but it's been a good ride, A real cool ride.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just say, are you LeVar Burton that type of character?
Speaker 6: I'm good, right, But it's funny that you say that right, because Okay, so when I first started, you know, I was doing story times with the library, and I was and the kids, little kids would come and they would get confused, and they were asking me. There was a whole generation of kids who thought I was LeVar Burton. Was funny really And after a while I was like, no, but LeVar needs to start seeing some of these.
Speaker 3: Checks exactly down for him, exactly so the artist.
Speaker 1: Storytelling is probably one of humanity's like most important arts as far as I'm concerned, especially like with politics and the things that are going on right now, I feel like we like we're like in a pivotal, pivotal moment in history. Tell our listeners like some of the key elements that make storytelling so powerful?
Speaker 6: What is many things? Like you brought up politics. One of the things about politics. One of the big things about politics. It is storytelling. It's being able to tell your opponent or your story, being able to tell people a story about yourself, the story about your opponent. Think about it. The culture is held in the stories we know about the past. We know about the present. We could dream about the future because the stories before we could speak, we were drawing pictures on cave walls were pointing to the sky and grunting and gesturing and trying to tell the next person where the good hunting grounds were. Now we have there's so many forms of storytelling, from journalism to film, I was about to say, to podcasting, to theater, to dance, to art, visual art, you name it. We're always trying to tell our story.
Speaker 1: I saw in an interview that you did when you mentioned your studies, but you also mentioned Santa Ria. So are you and a cult practitioner.
Speaker 6: I'm not okay, you did a little bit of homework.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need That's the type of stuff I'm into anyway, So that's why I was asking.
Speaker 6: Okay, cool I have. I have a lot of friends who are EFI and who were who practiced Sria and know all about their research. So as a storyteller, one of the things I think about storytellers is we're curious. We're curious people, so we always want to know this. And as a child it was up for me it was Greek mythology and Norse mythology, and then when I got older, Egyptian mythology became available to me. And then as I got older, all of a sudden, I started meeting people who are practicing Santria and started to meet reading about the Risha and a little bit of Asian mythology, so all of that kind of meat mixes together. So yeah, like yeah, yeah, yeah those some of the stories are incredible, you know, incredible, Like my personal favorite is Shango I love, you know, the guy to fund that, you know. But uh yeah, So there's every culture. Every group of people has their stories. Every group of people no matter where they are. You go anywhere in the world and that group of people have their stories. In some parts of the world, stories were currency. We could trade, we could bother. You could feed me a meal if I can tell you good story. You know, and I'm not speaking just parts of Africa, Asia, the troubadours of Europe. You know, they were really stories. And if you got caught telling someone else's story, you can get a lot of trouble. That can happen now. But the same thing happens now when we go to the movies. I'm gonna we don't think of the movies as a story, but for two hours we sit there and we watch these actors play out a story before our eyes. We bar, we give them x amount of dollars fifteen twenty dollars. We sit there and it's a big collaborative the playwright to the directors, to the actors, but they tell us the story.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, so we would love for you to tell us the story.
Speaker 3: But let me help you getting character.
Speaker 1: Because do you remember have y'all seen when Damson Idris he was talking, he was doing an interview talking about snowfall, and he was saying how he had to summons the devil, essentially like to get into character. Have you ever been possessed by a character?
Speaker 6: I wouldn't say I've been possessed, but I've definitely embodied. That would be the word I would use. I think it's probably just smantics. We're talking about the same, but yeah, embodied. And I definitely wanted to make sure your listening audience knew a little something about storytelling or not that that you don't know because you know a lot, but maybe just think a little bit about storytelling. Yeah, absolutely, So to that point, once there was a man whoever evening got to work, will return home, remove his coat and take off his jacket, hang his hat, take his supper, sit before the fire. After eating. He would take out his pipe and slowly blows smoke rings into the flames. He was a very very ordinary man. For you see the extraordinary person in this story, it's the wife. For every evening after a husband would return and she would cook or clean, or whoever it was that she would do. She would take her seat next to him before the fire, and as he slowly blew his smoke rings in her right hand, she would take a very soft cloth. Then she began to rub her left arm and hand and slowly, slowly, and to when even she looked up from the flames her right arm. Her left arm was made of solid gold, and every evening she would sit there, slowly, slowly polishing her golden arms. And to one of the things, she looked up in the flames, and she said to her husband, she said.
Speaker 2: Promise me.
Speaker 6: I promise me that when I die, you shall buri me with my goad. Then and a husband, he looked at me, she said, what what are you talking about? And she said, promise me that when I die, you should bury me with my gold and arm. And so he made that promise, thinking nothing of it. But the time came where the woman died, and the night before her funeral. The husband he's sitting in a very same room where he made his promise, and he thought to himself, and he thought, I can't bury let them bury her with that golden arm. Why if I had that golden arma, I could buy myself a new suit of clothes. No, no, I can't let them bury her with that golden arm. Why if I had that golden arma, I could buy myself a new car. No, no, I can't let them bury her with that golden arm. Why if I had that golden arm, I could buy myself a new house. So with that he went to the place and he cut the golden arm off. That next night, after the funeral, he's sitting at very same laughing, laughing proudly to himself. I've got the golden arm. I've got the golden on. I can buy myself a news to the clothes. I could buy a big car. I can buy the biggest, the newest, the bightest house in the county. I've got the golden all. But as he stood there looking out that window and the night skies, those same skies that were clear began to cloud, those same winds that were still began to blow and he thought he thought he heard something. He thought he heard, oh, stood.
Speaker 2: Cool, And then on.
Speaker 6: What what was that? It's just the wind, that's how it was, just the wind. But there it was again, o my cold. Then so there was again he was coming closer and closer. He ran to the front door. He shut it, and then he locked it, but he could still hear it coming ever closer. Oo, stood.
Speaker 2: My go.
Speaker 6: Then he's coming closer and closer. He began to run through the house of someplace something side the closet. He ran aside and he shut that door. But then he could here on the other side of the front door. Oohoo my go, you know. And I was in the front room stool.
Speaker 2: My cool.
Speaker 6: Then he's coming closer and closer. He began to clutch that God arm tighter and tighter to his chest. Oh store my, Then on otool my goo, then on yo. And with that the ghost reached out, grabbed the golden arm, ran through the house. I've never seen it ever again. The man dropped dead from fright and that was the end of that.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for him to say he would Oh, I could buy myself a new wife.
Speaker 2: I was waiting on old man Ariman. Ain't nobody scanning, No motherfucker. Old man.
Speaker 3: Took me that goddamn am you see.
Speaker 6: Uh, that's up to y'all. That's y'all gig until the next story. That's y'all gig.
Speaker 2: I got one, all right, here's what I'm gonna get it. It was a dog night the wind howl like the band Cheese. Trump got re.
Speaker 5: Elected, Sary store not saying nights, no stupid.
Speaker 2: Do you have another.
Speaker 3: Hold on? Did you make that up?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: That was a made up story?
Speaker 6: No? That story so that is an old story. That story is over four hundred years old. This story comes to us all the way as far as my research can tell, all the way from England. So I tell people all the time that story does what all stories do. It travels through the people. That's how you get a story over four hundred years ago to be with us right here, right now on this podcast. It travels through the people across the ward and travel it's all. Their story is all over the world now, all over the world now, but it travels through the people. So when I was a kid, the big kids in my neighborhood told us that story and took her to the haunted house. See, I grew up in every neighborhood had at least one haunted house. And it took us there and told us the story and ran out trying to make us cry, and you know, you know how to get down. But yeah, so that story is well trapped, well troubled. And for the longest I thought that story came from my neighborhood. Oh really, yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I grew up in a haunted house, my mama house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the house my mom still lives in. That house is haunted. I think most people have something yeah.
Speaker 6: M hm, oh yeah, yeah, yeah. You guys have a deep, deep history with haunts and hats and hags and all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: In American trauma.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's usually the spirits that can settle the ones who die from a lot of trauma. They still have unfinished things, like they just died abruptly mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: A lot of times.
Speaker 6: So I take it then, you guys believe in ghosts absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: I might be a duppy, you know sometimes duppy is like the Jamaicans called ghost duppies.
Speaker 3: But I remember one of my my.
Speaker 1: Ex boyfriends, his mom used to always be like you know, don't sleep at the window open, because she would be complaining about one of her neighbors and said that the neighbor, this living person, was actually a hag. At night when she goes to sleep, her spirit is leaving her body and coming in the house. So make sure you close the windows at night.
Speaker 3: I believe stuff.
Speaker 6: Like you ever heard you ever heard it? Sort of the hag that would shed her skin, take her figurenail and split herself wide open, and her skeleton wrapped in muscle, would leave her skin, and then as she would go out and do her business, she would come back and put her skin back on.
Speaker 1: So she just been just leaving banana shillings all over the place. Skin shillings. No, I never heard that one.
Speaker 2: No little plastic served. Yes, I definitely believe in in hags and all the things absolutely because I've experienced them. I believe in the possibility of all I've never experienced them. I've seen like the closest thing I've ever seen to uh maybe something supernatural or something that that's here that we can't see, is at my grandmother's house. My great grandmother used to sit in the rocking chair. Yeah, I've seen this with my own eyes. I'm not lying. My great grandmother passed away in like nineteen ninety four, and that rocking chair would rock by itself sometimes. I don't know how it happened, but that rock and chair would just start rocking. That's her shit, that's not when.
Speaker 6: Not when vibration.
Speaker 2: I don't know what was going on. I used to be flabbergasted, like are we saying? And then the rocking chair would just start rocking by stuff, and my grandma would say, Mama, wheel, okay, you can go on, you can go home. It's okay, We're gonna be fine. And my grandma be talking to a rocket shaer that ain't nobody in. I wave the fuck out of Dodge. I'm like, you know what, it's time to go outside and play, because she gets kind of creepy in this.
Speaker 6: Something outside.
Speaker 2: But that's the only thing I've ever seen in my entire life that will suggest that there are there is life outside of what we can see. You know, yeah, I believe.
Speaker 6: There's a there's a world beyond this world. I don't know what that definition is. I don't know what you know, what exactly a ghost of ghostly spirit is? I don't know some people, you know, they're spiritual whatever you know, Uh, yesterday's religion is today's superstition of spiritual reality. You know. So you don't know. But I do believe there's a world beyond this world that we don't We can't define worlds beyond our world. But I do believe there's a world beyond our world.
Speaker 2: And I believe there's more people there than it is here.
Speaker 1: I think I think the veil between worlds are getting thinner and thinner. And this is why some people may have more stories nowadays, because I don't believe that energy dies.
Speaker 2: I believe energy is forever. So sometimes your great grandma probably feel like she at home like she is. He just can't see her on the realm that she's in, you know, but she's so around.
Speaker 6: I believe something very like that. You're right. Energy transforms, It can't be destroyed, transforms, matter becomes, energy becomes I don't know, energy transforms, So right, what happens with the energy? Where does it go? Does it maintain a consciousness? Does it go other places?
Speaker 4: Does it do?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 6: These are things that we're telling in our storytelling. Now, these are things The Bible is a collection of stories you know, stories to educate the teachers things. Any any religious text, any religious tone, is a collection of stories to make us think about exactly what you just said. From science fiction to comics to religion. Yeah, it's all stories. Are you when you sit down and you go, you call up your girlf like, girl, you can't believe what he done? Now you're telling stories. You know, when your kid comes home from school and tells you something funny that happened in school, they're telling stories.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: I forget the exact there was someone who did some type of study that said there was I forget the number, were something that number like, I think it's like eighty two percent of the time we're talking, we're telling the story.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and when as these niggas have them belying, you know the rat of story tell us.
Speaker 3: But actually they were actually not a good storytellers.
Speaker 6: I think, I think, I think y'all talking about something. Use a different guests on. Here, have your therapist on to discuss that.
Speaker 2: Do you do you have one more to share?
Speaker 3: You have a therapist on?
Speaker 2: You caught that we don't have any.
Speaker 6: I've actually got to go, but I would love to plug my company absolutely.
Speaker 1: So y'all absolutely all are listening to the co founder and creative director or founder, right, are you the founder of co founder? I saw all right, co founder of the NIA company, the NIA Theater Company.
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Okay, can you share some of this nonprofits and initiatives?
Speaker 6: Sorry, well, we're not a nonprofit we actually okay, got it, but we are. We're a theater company and we do everything from original adaptations of children's literature, which we call our family arm my Family Show, all the way to really cutting edge adult offerings. Either one of you know, a show Passover by Antoine, Antoinette NWANDU No. Looked at me like, what, well, it's it's a passover? How is passover?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 6: I forget it's I think anyway, it's really edgy adult theater. And we've been together for twenty six years and we've been making theater. We theater for the people. We make theater. We tell stories that wouldn't get told otherwise. So we do everything top Dog Underdog. We did that when it was a new show. I'm trying to think of Jesus hoped a trade bunch of mccallagus from my Children's wing. As a matter of fact, we just did a show this morning during this during the fall. For twelve years now, we've done a show in partnership with the South Carolina Philharmonic and Richly School District One called The Gift That Ran Away or is it fish or Fishes? And it's an original piece I'm really proud of. It's the original piece that I copy wrote. And it's a bit of science, is a bit of zio zoology. It's a music by Camille sang Song, the composer Camille sang Song is performed by the South Carolina Philharmonic. And we see every second grader and District two. That's about twenty five three thousand and second graders over the spans of four days. And it's cool. It's really cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's super.
Speaker 2: Like plug all your social media where people can actually find you our listeners.
Speaker 6: You can find the NEA company at purpose People dot company, not dot com, Purpose People dot Company on Facebook. Darren McCloud Storyteller and I think don't have a website. I think my website is Darren mc Yeah, I think it's I think my website is Darren McCloud storyteller dot com. It is, you know, so like yeah, I know y'all live and die by the social media.
Speaker 1: If I'm like, we really don't, okay, we just we do all little bit of research we have to do when we have people on, but we really are not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we appreciate you coming out. I know you gotta go, but we appreciate thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Oo stole my gold and watch because somebody broke in my motherfucker house. And so for me, listen, if y'all, if y'all are an attorney and listen to the show, I need y'all to DM me because I need an attorney because what the fuckstole by? That's what we needed to be. I was fun, though, you stupid girl.
Speaker 3: That was fun.
Speaker 2: But y'all that's Halloween, and I guess I don't know. I got an actual real life scary I've experienced, so y'all Okay.
Speaker 3: The year was nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Young ag was like sixteen to seventeen years old right around with an older drug dealer. So we going into two ky year two thousand set up the screen.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's the screen.
Speaker 2: No, Lil Wayne was playing in the background all.
Speaker 3: Right, back that up was playing. I had on a navy blue velore.
Speaker 1: Long body con skirt and top with a high slit and black boots.
Speaker 2: Okay, nigga picked me up from my daddy house.
Speaker 3: What kind of car that nigga had? A cutless bitch?
Speaker 1: No, wait, even it was a cutlass or a Cadillac Deville.
Speaker 3: You remember them rooms on it?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, remember when I mentioned the girl telling me how she's gonna tell my daddy.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to this older nigga. This was the older nigga.
Speaker 1: So the year was were going into two thousand, So this is New Year's Eve nineteen ninety nine going into the year two thousand. His dad owns a nightclub, but he probably owns it now because I'm pretty sure his dad probably's out of here. I don't know my daddy's alive. I don't know anyway. I feel like his dad did pass away though. So he owns this this spot now, and it's at a place here in Charleston called Mosquito Beach. It's only one way out of Mesquita Beach and one way in. It's one road right. So we're now leaving the club. So now it's two thousand, it's after midnight, so we're leaving the club, and it was like a bunch of like just uh, it's marshy land and then the ocean is right there, so it's always like really foggy outside in that area. And so this is winter, so it's kind of chilly outside, so it's heavy, dense fog. We're driving through, right, some shit like that. So we're driving down this one street. It's a two way street, but just one long street, and there was a car driving real slow on one side of the street, and then the other side it was an ambulance speeding, like heading towards as speeding. He's driving down, he's driving. I'm on the passenger side, and I lied to y'all, niggas not he ran. He hit somebody, that's what it was, an old white man in the middle of the street. He hit this person, but the car went through them. So I turned around immediately like to look out the back window, and it was nothing there. So he then says, you saw that shit too, So in my mom like did somebody just die? And like that's the spirit and the ambulance is going to pick them up. And this person driving slowly was seeing the same shit we were seeing, Like just the the thing was in the road and we went through it.
Speaker 3: The person.
Speaker 2: My ghost dad, Yes, like fucking ghost dad, and.
Speaker 1: It's happened in real life like I and I guess, unless he cooperated, I probably would have just thought it was just some fucking food.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that loud that you might have been smoking? As seventeen but I wasn't, or sixteen, however old I was. I might be that Nigga might supposed to be in jail, I know, because he was.
Speaker 3: He had you on age.
Speaker 2: He killed somebody applearly, there's a lot of crowns being committed in it.
Speaker 1: So that's that's one of my scary stories. And y'all, I uh, my mom's house is for real haunted. It'd be all type of shit going on there, Like when I was staying with her when I first moved back to Charleston the first month or so, it was like something.
Speaker 3: Either was like just trying to get my attention or like I'm sleeping most.
Speaker 1: Nights and I could see like this big black blob of something like mixing up above me in the bed and I don't before yeah, and I don't mind that type of shit, but don't touch me, like as long as it don't touch me.
Speaker 3: I'm not afraid of it. Like I'm not afraid of ghost Just don't put your hands on me.
Speaker 2: How blob got hands?
Speaker 6: Bitch?
Speaker 2: Well, don't like, don't like, don't rub my body.
Speaker 1: I'm so scared to sleep with my feet from underneath the cover because all I think about is something fucking touching my feet while I'm asleep.
Speaker 2: Well, what you think if the coven out there, they're not gonna touch your Yes, how work whether you got a blanket or not.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's not how I think blankets shield you from ghosts.
Speaker 3: You get underneath the cover.
Speaker 1: Now, if the ghost start coming undneath the cove, they trying to kill your ass.
Speaker 2: So imagine the ghosts in here and be like, oh damn that bitch under the blanket. We can't see her feet. I can't even.
Speaker 3: Are you afraid how to dark? Because I am?
Speaker 2: I am? I don't sleep in the dark.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not afraid of dark because I like sleeping in the dark. I'm afraid of dark spaces. So like, if I'm in the room and the door is open and it's like it just looks like a dark hole.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. I don't like open closets. I don't like open bathroom doors.
Speaker 1: I don't like open hallway doors because I don't like looking down that dark hallway narrow spin.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I usually sleep with my bedroom door open and all of that be dark, but my room will have like a sliver of light from the closet or a slibber light from some fucking weird because I can't sleep in pitch black. I cannot.
Speaker 1: I can, And then I can't sleep in my door like open, because if somebody come in to do something to me. And this is when I was living alone, Like I need to be able to prepare, Like you just sleeping with your door open, somebody's gonna get in your house to come straight in your room, in your room, like I'm at least tear somebody wiggling the door or trying to get in, because I would lock my from my bedroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but based on your story, go say, wiggling the door you're coming through that give me my golden arm, give me if I golden washed, bitch. When I found out who brought get to my house, I was like, Oh, what if it was a ghost, What if what a ghost? Need to watch he might be trying to borter it to get to the other side. Girl. God, how it was I'll trying to buy his way into heaven. Right, I got all. If somebody attorney in North Carolina you listen to this show, please DM me because I need hell, I need some assistance. That's all the whole story I was thinking about. Oh, he got jokes.
Speaker 3: He's not even talking about you.
Speaker 2: Crazy, right, because how first of all, her RT wasn't even gold in the beginning. It turned into a golden hor she was rubbing it and then it turned gold. Yeah, she's a thief.
Speaker 6: This.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's global warming or not, but do you not remember like Halloween used.
Speaker 2: To be real cold cold? Yeah, it used to be freezing cold. The fair my mama used to have on a trench leather coat or trench wol code like in at it's hot a twel outside. It's definitely global warming, and we should be scared because.
Speaker 3: Nigga's global warm.
Speaker 2: I just think the Earth is changing like as it's supposed to. That's the globe warming up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's also we have like long winters now too, though, like it's colder longer. So I just think we just in a different position in the universe. Yeah, like something's different. I mean, things aren't supposed to say the same. I don't think it's global warming though, but if it is, guess who wanna survive?
Speaker 3: The niggas who you sit the heat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's the thing, we gonna survive, right. But I be feeling like we come back because people are like, by the time that shit happened, i'mna be long gone. You're gonna be back again, and somebody else suffering, yes, suffering, so they'll stop saying I ain't gonna be here. You very well mighty, and all of us gonna have to wear has mask suits to go outside because you keep on fucking up the ozone layer Shah.
Speaker 1: Earth definitely tied of us when we started seeing all these crazy ass storms. I mean, I do think some of it is manipulated a little bit, because they do have harp. It's a real thing, so they probably be beefing up storms.
Speaker 2: We are probably like COVID.
Speaker 1: But for the Earth absolutely, they said during COVID, like Earth kind of healed a little bit because people weren't moving around as much. There was less smog, less pollution in the air animals people ain't seen any years. It was coming out like, hey, we out these niggas inside, but we need to do that at least five times a year, as in a house, that.
Speaker 2: Would be nice. I listen as sad as COVID was with all the you know people passing away from it. I got a bike. I hadn't had a bike. I was almost got killed. Now I will say that we're riding the bike. Yeah, I was riding down one of them country rolls. I told that story on here, and then three bulls came wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stupid.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I was so glad that nigga had that pistol because they was about to eat my I had on red pants. I probably looked like a big, fat ass steak riding down the street.
Speaker 3: Give me that boogie.
Speaker 2: But y'all, lit'sten dress the kids out. We want to se them kids.
Speaker 1: Pictures, man, d have muss some pictures of y'all kids. Uh, Halloween costumes.
Speaker 2: Yes, especially if you actually tried, you know, if you gotta you know what, sit it, fuck it. If you ain't even try real hard, send it anyway. What to put the costume on a kid? Like put a sheet with holes in the ass. You ever seen that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people, that's all they can afford those costs. Marshalls and Tej and Max got some super cute costumes. Like I wish I had a kid. I'm gonna send you this little uh unicorn costume they had in there.
Speaker 2: I'm jealous because I got a kid to take pictures in that. It's so cute. And are you gonna dress up men? Meat? I did see like some little bat ears.
Speaker 3: I should have ordered them.
Speaker 2: What it is?
Speaker 3: Oh, tomorrow's Halloween.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow's when you gotta get it from Target or something like that. I'm not a BELLA don't know it's Halloween, so she's not getting a cost.
Speaker 1: That's how I'm gonna do with my kids. I think I'm not gonna tell him a by None of this ship. The only thing I'm gonna tell him about his birthday. I'm not gonna tell me Donald's exist. I'm not gonna tell him about Halloween, Christmas, none of them.
Speaker 2: Nobody, they're not. My kid's not gonna know how old they are until they tall, because I wanted to think that they can fly free, you know how small babies. Oh, I to shut the fuck up. I don't know how old you are. You don't have a big ass six year old. I say he too, though he ain't gonna know how old he is. He's gonna be confused. A hem. I don't know.
Speaker 6: My mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's abuse. It's gonna know where we're at. That's how you are, depending on where we're at. Be under five, free, you under five. My nigga.
Speaker 1: If somebody till my kid about any of these things, I'm gonna say it's the devil.
Speaker 3: I'm like McDonald's is the devil.
Speaker 2: Who told you that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna demonize all the things, right, But but.
Speaker 2: When you do that, that's how your kids end up hoes you got That's what happened the ones who had whoa. That was the baddest was when we got big, like god damn.
Speaker 3: So you mean to tell me people who who parents ain't telling about? McDonald's is the biggest hose.
Speaker 2: If you didn't have organg holes though, if you didn't have a happy meal, You've been passing out happy meals for about ten years now. I'd rather I want to organic hold in ship. Give it to me.
Speaker 3: I got her a little bit shit. We're gonna sell averge Virginity.
Speaker 2: Are you a big spooky person though, Like, are you into like scary movies? And yes, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I literally just started watching hell Raiser and it's old whack. Yes, it's so lame, but I'm looking for things because like they got the Cuban Air, so that's Saturn.
Speaker 2: It's different little things they be having hidden in movies.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, let me go back and watch that with my current brain because as a kid, you're just scared, but it's disclosure in movies.
Speaker 2: So I started back watching Hall Raiser and it's fucking whack. Man. That shit is not scary. I don't watch I've never seen Hell Raiser. I won't watch the Insidious movies. Those shit has kind of scared me too, is scary. I've never seen none of them I have, and I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I like to feel scared like that.
Speaker 2: It's like being scared too, but only would have little bit though, So I think it's just some whole shit and it's correlated with scary because I don't want to be sitting scared by myself. Well, when they got to be like, oh, pretend me, that's scary, hohle shit, Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: No, I like scary movies and I'm watching by myself too, Like it'd be a whole date when I watch TV.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take a shower, get my little food whatever. Yeah, I like watch a scary movie by yourself. Yes, I like to feel.
Speaker 3: I like to feel kind of scary.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. The series I'm watching right now, I think I send it to you.
Speaker 3: The Devil's Hour. Did I send it to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You mentioned it.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not scary though, It's like it's not though, like it's you know how people say, like what after like three o'clock in the morning is usually like the dead hour. People call it the dead hour, like three four No, so the dead hour is like wee hours of the night, like when everything is sleep because you know, they say you're supposed to go to sleep with the birds and wake up with the birds. So it's like that time like when the world is real still like between three and four am. But this lady in the series, she keeps waking up every night at three.
Speaker 2: We talked about this.
Speaker 3: Last week, did I three thirty three a M.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I want you to put you a DM say what they said about I'd be saying the same shit or something. No, she was like that, AJ judging us for watching true crime, but she watches some shit called The devil Our or some shit.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, but if it's not about it's about time traveling, not even time travel, it's really about reincarnation.
Speaker 2: But realizing that, like I was telling it. Oh boy, like we're here, right, and when we die.
Speaker 1: Some people in this show, the main character, he remembers his previous lives, right, so he's actually trying to save people. He kills himself or somebody kills him, right, and he comes back, but he already knows what happened, like he's taking notes from the last life. So remember you ever seen me put that on my story? Remember Remember Remember? And I think when I have a kid, I'm going to keep telling him remember remember remember. Because I believe in reincarnation. I believe we exist on different timelines and different lives, and I believe that you can actually come back as your current self.
Speaker 3: Remember your past life.
Speaker 1: You just be forgetting, especially like adults are dream killers, so like little kids, they probably.
Speaker 2: Be remember who they are.
Speaker 1: Shoot up the damn womb, Like god, damn, I'm backing this motherfucker. That might be the light we're seeing coming out the womb. That's what people see when they die or have near death, near death experiences. They're seeing that light coming out of the next womb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I think.
Speaker 3: So what if you can remember.
Speaker 1: Your previous lives? But it's it's a simulation. That's what the story the series is about.
Speaker 3: The devils are. It's just a simulation. Go watch the episode that means the serious Anyway'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna watch it. I'm gonna watch it. I'm gonna try it out.
Speaker 3: Anyway, y'all, if you enjoyed this episode.
Speaker 1: And our little story today, got tune in every Thursday on the Black Effect. On the Black Effect, iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcast at. This is your co host, A j Holiday two point oh on instagrams kick it.
Speaker 2: Tam follow me now. If you want to get on, don't forget that part.
Speaker 3: Follow me now.
Speaker 2: And if you won't get on, y'all Its official Tambal on Instagram Follow me. I love y'all so much.
Speaker 3: Speak now and never hold your ghost couchie.
Speaker 2: This is y'all. Bye have you Halloween.
Speaker 1: We Talk Back podcast is a production of iHeartRadio, Visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.