Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in scrub dub dub.
Speaker 3: It feels like a long time since we were last year. It's a long week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it was one weekend on one day.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, we were off for the for Martin Luther King Day yesterday. So we're back. So it was it was a long eight days. Yeah, it felt like long eight days.
Speaker 1: The days feel long, No, the weeks feel long, but the days feel short.
Speaker 2: I think the days feel long and the weeks feel short. Really, this week January for me feels like two months, like, how are we still first?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Bless it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're probably grateful for these times.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I am these long days. I'm not grateful for the days because.
Speaker 2: You're deciding on what silverware and place settings and chairs.
Speaker 4: It's something new every day and.
Speaker 1: I feel I constantly feel like my head is in a hundred places at once, and I'm like adding more into the mix too, Like I'm getting my tooth fixed before my wedding?
Speaker 4: What to this one?
Speaker 2: What do you?
Speaker 3: What are you doing to it?
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know this about me, but it's been bothering me ever since I stopped my invisil line. This crooked tooth that I have years, it's been bothering me, Okay, And Robbie's like, why don't you take the wedding as an opportunity to just like do it before the wedding?
Speaker 4: And I was like, you're right. Called my dentist last night.
Speaker 3: How are you gonna how do you fix one crooked tooth? So WHOA, yeah, you're getting a veneer Yeah, but he.
Speaker 1: Doesn't have to shave it down because it's just crooked. So he just adds on to like the side up kind of like a cap.
Speaker 3: Wow, big moves.
Speaker 4: It's a big process.
Speaker 1: I have to like go get it white and get it and then I have to go back get it molded, and then I have to go back to the other place and like get it like whatever, and then go back and get it put on.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: So I just added like four more appointments into the mix.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well that that's something to focus on yourself as opposed to like seating in silverware right right right?
Speaker 3: Something more like aesthetic. Yes, And I have.
Speaker 1: Been talking about it first years, So I'm like, you know what this is. I'm not putting things off anymore. We are getting them done.
Speaker 2: By the way, Ali texts me and she goes, Tanya's not. Tanya said she's not doing a spray tan or a tan for her wedding.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, really, because we went through a whole thing with Ali about because it was in Amsterdam, so it was like, does she find someone who she doesn't really know well to do it? Kind of risky risk, you know, in another country, you don't know the formula and whatnot, or do you bring like a self tanner do it the night before?
Speaker 3: And it was a whole thing.
Speaker 2: And then she was I think I can't remember if she was like, I think she did a light one or something like a self tan and she goes, yeah, Tonia said she's just gonna roast two days before. And I'm like, there's no way she really meant that. Tanya is so careful with her skin. That would be the worst thing ever.
Speaker 4: No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: First of all, I didn't say roast, but I said I have two days in Mexico that I can just maybe get a little color. I'm not gonna like lay in the sun for hours, but maybe get like just like a little base tan. But then I was like, if I get red, then that's gonna So now I'm it's gonna raw dog.
Speaker 3: What's that mean?
Speaker 4: Just raw skin? My regular skin.
Speaker 5: That's beautiful, thank you.
Speaker 3: But you're not gonna rog I'm not gonna spray tan.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna bring any I think I know because Ali was like, Becca's really good at it, like you can have her do it, And I'm like, I'm not even gonna put that on Becca for my wedding day. Like if I have a streak or a scent that I don't like, it's gonna make me spiral.
Speaker 2: I could avoid streaks, but I can't avoid sen Yeah, so that is like the sacrifice you make with this spray tan.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I also was like, please don't sit in the side.
Speaker 4: I'm just like loved on my wedding day wizard red shoes. Yeah. In fact, I should stay out of the sun.
Speaker 2: That's a good tip though, for people to think about, because if you're not with your like if you have if you get spray tands and you have a girl that you like or you know a place that you like, and you go do a destination wedding, you do have to consider this.
Speaker 1: I was talking to Jenny who does my spray tnds shout out sk j and uh. I was telling her that I would need to do it Monday because I fly out Tuesday. And she's like yeah, and she I said, the wedding's not till that weekend. She's like, yeah, it's a little it's risky.
Speaker 4: It's risky. She's like, you could you could touch it up.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, she sends me with the gun and the spray and everything.
Speaker 1: But I did do the math and turns out as of now, I'm going to be scheduled to be on day two and three of my period for my welcome party and my wedding, which are the worst days of my period.
Speaker 2: Why did I feel like you would have cycle synced and planned your wedding date around the period.
Speaker 4: You can only plan so much.
Speaker 1: My period has a two day wiggle room, so it's like you can if it's off by one day kind of you know, when we.
Speaker 4: Lock the date. It was last year. Yeah, So I heard there's like a Korean spa somewhere that if you take.
Speaker 5: To early induction or yes, what does.
Speaker 3: She do that.
Speaker 4: Sabrina told me about it.
Speaker 1: She's like, there's this spa they do this like clay something that like apparently is supposed to like cleanse you and like it brings your period sooner. So I'm going to try it in February see if it works, and if it works, then it'll come early in February, and they'll do it again in March and hopefully it'll come early in March.
Speaker 3: So what are the phases? You have your mentreal phase, and then what comes molecular.
Speaker 4: That's when I would love to get married in my follicular face.
Speaker 3: So that's right after the period, and then what.
Speaker 4: And then you're ovulatory?
Speaker 3: Wait, how long does the filicular.
Speaker 4: Mine's like two weeks.
Speaker 3: I think I'll be in my folicular.
Speaker 4: Oh my god during well, good, good for you.
Speaker 2: Well mine's always so off that, like I could be on your schedule by that point.
Speaker 3: So we can't have two of us.
Speaker 4: On our because I just don't.
Speaker 1: It's just the emotions for me, Like I just get so emotional. I'm already an emotional person, but on my period it's like times one hundred.
Speaker 4: So it's been very bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I found a Reddit thread on how to start the period early SPA situation. People are saying a hot bath, eat a big meal, and there's a lot of people saying you need to have sex fine and drink lots of water and take vitamin C supplements, which I assume you already do.
Speaker 4: I don't take vitamin C, but I want to put that into the mix.
Speaker 2: Do be taking bath and I do being big meals sould be easy, easy, easy.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna try to just I'll find out.
Speaker 1: I'll ask Sabrina more info on this SPA situation, and I'll let you know.
Speaker 2: I don't need to know for my own self, but you know, for yourself. Yeah, that's exciting though. And then Robbie, you're like trying to find the perfect beard length, which I was laying in bed last night for some reason I started thinking about this and I was like, this is so smart, right, yeah, because I feel like so many men will just like go clean shaven, but that's not their best look, but they feel like, oh, for my wedding, I need to be clean shaven.
Speaker 3: Yes, were you clean shaven?
Speaker 4: I was?
Speaker 3: Do you prefer yourself clean shaven?
Speaker 5: You know? Uh, because Alison as does.
Speaker 4: Well, that's really all that matters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I typically have some stubble because my hair is very coarse, so when I shave, I was got like an ingrown hair or something. So I always just do like an electric razor. On my writing day, I did like the street razor. I went to like a barbershop and they did the hot hot shaven cream and stuff. It was great and it felt great.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but I was I don't want him clean shaven.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's the most important.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you knew that, but you didn't know the specific day length that you prefer.
Speaker 1: So some days it gets it's like long, and I'm like, oh, it's long. And then I thought, wow, we should figure out what Like a friend of ours, our friend Chelsea, gave us this idea of like you should test out which day of beard you like. Because I was like, that is genius. So what is it today?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: For today's four, today's is going to be day four. I think I'm going to be a day five or six girly.
Speaker 2: I know. Well, so I had predicted she was gonna want three or four, but then three looked really short to me.
Speaker 4: Still, yeah, so I was not much difference between two and three.
Speaker 2: I think you're going to choose six or seven. Yeah, that's my prediction.
Speaker 1: But then day six or seven in we need to be looking good two days in a row.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: So you need to either choose six and seven or seven and eight correct?
Speaker 3: Correct? Or maybe five and six?
Speaker 4: Do you never know? I'll see, we'll see what it looks like tonight.
Speaker 3: Is he just letting you choose? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 3: Oh He's like, I don't this isn't my wedding.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, I think I think we agree on that he looks better with scruff.
Speaker 4: I think we're gonna agree on it. I think we're gonna agree on it. Okay, wow, yeah, okay, it's just it's NonStop.
Speaker 2: Tonya has a gift idea for Robbie. This is this is good that we have Easton here. Why to get his opinion on the gift?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna need a little bit of help from the scrubbers because this is supposed to be a surprise for Robbie. So he's not going to listen to the podcast as long as nobody puts in the Facebook group anything about this. So I ask, please ask for your solidarity in no mention of this in the Facebook group or Crystal to make any video clips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he is a top contributor. So yeah, you will.
Speaker 1: See it if it goes in the Facebook group. But I well, actually I didn't remember how I facetimed you the other day. Yeah, I wanted to ask you this on FaceTime because I wanted.
Speaker 4: To see your face.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I was like.
Speaker 4: Then when you call you back and I was ring shopping, he was there, so I can't ask her now. So I'm just gonna ask you now, Okay.
Speaker 1: So I want to do boudoir photo shoot as like my gift to him on our wedding day.
Speaker 5: Thoughts, I love it?
Speaker 1: Okay, great, So I started to inquire about said boudoir photo shoot.
Speaker 4: It's thousands of dollars. Oh yes, shook to my core.
Speaker 1: Didn't think was thinking this would be like a fifty dollars endeavor.
Speaker 3: Fifty dollars. Well, let me tell you what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: This is my thought.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I know where this is going.
Speaker 1: I have my dearest best friend take the photos for me, and then I'm gonna take those photos and I'm gonna make my own on like Shutterfly or Zure, just your I don't want them to be nudes that they're gonna be. I'm gonna be covered, They're just gonna be like.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, she sent me some photos and they were not covered. She said, she was like, here's two photographers I'm looking at and it's a whole album of this girl's boudoir boudoir shoot, and I'm like, I guess she goes the end is shocking, and it gets in and it's like full nudes, and I'm like, did this girl get permission for her the photographer to send me to people as the example?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know about that, which also makes me.
Speaker 3: A little worried.
Speaker 4: I don't know the past.
Speaker 1: I had to have a password to like get into the album. It wasn't just like willy nilly. But then I just screen recorded it.
Speaker 3: I guess it's in my eye cloud. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, so then you would have your Okay, so you want to do nude I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to do nude covered tasteful boudoir.
Speaker 5: Are go give him like a book, like an album.
Speaker 4: I'm going to make like a Shutterfly book, like you know, is that bad?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know anyone who's done this. I don't know anyone who's like, I don't know how it's tother.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, I'm not going to spend three thousand dollars on this little book that he's going to maybe like love on my wedding day and like, who knows what's going to happen to it? Again?
Speaker 3: Where are you going to store that? I don't know?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Where does that guy?
Speaker 4: Where does she live? Like she needs to be small, needs to.
Speaker 3: Be slopping around the house of the children?
Speaker 4: Yes, correct?
Speaker 5: Is he just going to have it like under the bed, like on his.
Speaker 1: Bedside cable, which also feels weird. So that's why I was like, I'll just make I don't know how big. If I'm spending three thousand dollars on this booklet, I imagine it's like the size of an almanac.
Speaker 4: What an almanac?
Speaker 5: Amacs are typically like normal book sizes are just thick almanaction of facts and numbers. Yeah, I was thinking like a coffee table books. You're thinking and big, big, big white, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Which nobody needs that of me, not even him?
Speaker 3: So you just want me to grab my g seven x.
Speaker 4: I want to get a little drunk. Okay, maybe we'd go somewhere around town, around town. I'll get a hotel.
Speaker 1: Room somewhere, but like rend it for the day, Yeah, go in there.
Speaker 3: What's it called?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then take some photos upload uploading them to like one of those websites does feel a little risky because his first birthdays and stuff. I wonder if you print them, like get a like go to like CBS.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go to CBS and print them.
Speaker 4: And then just put them in a like just a photo album.
Speaker 2: Photo album, but like really pretty, yes, yes, like if you ordered a really pretty like on Etsy or something.
Speaker 1: What I get nervous on Etsy? I ordered like I remember one time I ordered on Etsy, like soap dispensers, and they came out like this big.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, there's probably measurements there and.
Speaker 3: Tricky tricky read the measurement.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But they have like beautiful you know, albums that are different and put like.
Speaker 3: Tanya Yadigar right.
Speaker 5: Or like missus so you can hand this to him on your wedding day.
Speaker 4: I was gonna do it the morning of our like when we wake up.
Speaker 5: Oh that's cute. I love this idea. I mean but but to show you the range of how these can go U for my wedding, Allison got me mickey mouse cufflinks. I can't think of something more opposite of what you're doing.
Speaker 1: But I was thinking about other alternatives to gifts, and I'm like, I don' I'm not going to get him like things, you know, like we're already getting so many things for the wedding.
Speaker 5: You're gonna get like a flask with his initials on, like he does a.
Speaker 4: He doesn't need anything, and he's you know, like mm hmm. This feels.
Speaker 5: It's very it's very it's very you, which I think he would love to experience on such a special morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, yeah, I think it's fun.
Speaker 4: And like I'll get a spray tan, like I'll do it up for this, just for this, just for this. It's very tan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Emma said, Emma wants to gift me something for my wedding, which is so cute.
Speaker 4: So I'll have her do like my hair and makeup.
Speaker 3: Oh that's perfect.
Speaker 4: So then I'll be.
Speaker 2: Like, let me know, I'll put I'll put I'll book it, I'll put the date on.
Speaker 4: Are you up for the task, though, Yeah?
Speaker 2: I am I actually have a really nice camera with like a huge lens, so I can.
Speaker 4: Get a huge that feels h D. I was thinking more option.
Speaker 3: I'll bring some options, like maybe like.
Speaker 4: The camera like blurred lines.
Speaker 2: I think the whole point is to have like a clear, clear visions.
Speaker 4: Of the goods. Yeah, is it that it was like artistic for you?
Speaker 2: I don't think Robbie wants well, Robbie is an artist. Yeah, I want artistic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, are you just gonna be like on a like bed in like you know, a Hyatt Regency.
Speaker 4: Somewhere or maybe like in the curtains.
Speaker 5: Setting is very important for this kind of thing. I think you're gonna need to find like, yeah, curtains are like a cool couch or.
Speaker 3: Before somewhere four of a hotel.
Speaker 4: I'll put my veil down, lay on the veil, my actual veil obviously.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we should get some cosplay, like uh like wedding stuff.
Speaker 4: Correct. This feels like an endeavor? Do you have time.
Speaker 3: Today not to.
Speaker 2: This? You can find a place where we can shoot it. I really think we can make something really love.
Speaker 4: Can you help me? Also order it on Etsy because I'm scared to do that too.
Speaker 3: The photo album.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wow.
Speaker 2: Concerned about timing, like we're gonna have to do this quite soon, like next week, I'm gone next week? What are you going Seattle for work?
Speaker 4: Where in Seattle?
Speaker 3: Just Seattle for how many.
Speaker 2: Seattle Grace Mercy was Monday to Actually, yeah, I needed to talk about that Monday.
Speaker 1: Thursday, Okay, the four days, so we could do it next Friday. Yeah, you get back and you strap on and you get ready with the camera and the yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, jos, one content creation to the next.
Speaker 4: To the next. Yeah yeah whenever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just let me know about dates.
Speaker 2: Maybe the following week would be better for me personally, but for whatever.
Speaker 4: We could do it at my bach shop party.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, But do you want to take away time from the rest of the girl the rest of the rads maids.
Speaker 1: We can all do it together everybody were but not a group shots like.
Speaker 2: This, no, but a group effort where everyone is, you know, giving ideas and taking maybe some behind.
Speaker 5: I think mentally that'd be great for you. You'd have all your closest friends hyping you up.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, yeah, yeah, we got to order some some costume things.
Speaker 1: Quick, yeah, no problem, yeah yeah, Amazon Prime sure locked in.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, Prime, and uh we're locked and loaded.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to talk about the TikTok uh well the band, the twelve hour Bandah, but because something really funny happened with Tanya. But we are going to take a break first.
Speaker 3: All right, we are back.
Speaker 2: So there was a lot of panic and distress over TikTok being banned. Crying, everybody crying, oh people, we're sharing secrets because they were like, well, since TikTok is ending, there was like a viral sound that people were like smelling secrets to. And then as some of us predicted, it came back and.
Speaker 3: Before the night.
Speaker 2: Before, Tanya's frantically texting me how do I save my drafts?
Speaker 3: Like to ask you on like sending her screen recordings, like.
Speaker 4: Because everybody was freaking out. Everybody was posting all the Yeah no, this was very normal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the drafts thing like you asking for that was very normal and very you to ask how to save them because I'm like, okay, I'm sending screen recordings. This is how you save it. The watermark, this is how you do it without.
Speaker 4: A water mark, And I'm like, what's a watermark?
Speaker 2: I'm just using big words, and then she goes, she sends me a screenshot and she's like, what what if I don't have a drafts tab? And I'm like, then you don't have any drafts. She's like, I have a ton of them. They're so funny from when I first started TikTok. And I'm like, then it would be like up in this corner, you know where the drafts are, and she goes, they're not there, and I was like, oh, they probably got deleted when you switch your phone and had to like readownload.
Speaker 1: Which it seems so crazy. Yeah, like what are my tiktoks in my old phone? They should be on my app that gets I clouded into my new phone.
Speaker 4: I agree, yeah, somebody needs to talk to someone.
Speaker 3: So you lost all the drafts.
Speaker 4: They were so funny.
Speaker 2: Tell us about some of them that we missed out on, and why did you ever post them?
Speaker 1: I never would have thought to post them ever in my life had people not been sharing all their drafts on TikTok. Because it was like ending and I was like, oh, I have some drafts because when I just got my TikTok, when I was earning TikTok. Charlie Pooth was teaching me how to use said TikTok.
Speaker 4: So we were at his house and.
Speaker 1: We were recording videos and he was like showing me and we were like doing like fake stairs like down this, you know, like but it was like six or seven videos of him teaching me how to use TikTok.
Speaker 2: So I was like, oh, I get by you could have used We declared Charlie Pooth should be a.
Speaker 3: Bigger artist with that video.
Speaker 4: I know, him walking down the like pretend staircase.
Speaker 3: Any of the videos of him in it, you I didn't.
Speaker 1: I forgot that I had them until all these people were posting it.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, yeah, I have drafts when I.
Speaker 1: First started because they were so bad that they were. He was just like showing me how to make them, like to post them right. They were so funny, Tania, did you see her real?
Speaker 5: That was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. We were talking about that old days. J Alison and I were like, how funny that video was. It's so good. Yeah, Wow, Tanya sharing all her viral tiktoks and which is a guy. It's so funny.
Speaker 4: I have to give it to Ashley. Was Ashley to it.
Speaker 2: I was like, was that Ashley's idea of yours? And she goes, of course, Ashley.
Speaker 5: But those tiktoks you can't see, these are all me.
Speaker 1: But it was so funny because I was like, I think, I like saw everybody posting all stuff, and I never even thought to like save any of my tiktoks. But then I was going back and I was like, I was good at one point with my TikTok, Like I made some funny ones, the like when maybe like two years ago.
Speaker 2: Oh, like I'm saying, like the ones that when you share your reels to TikTok or before.
Speaker 1: That, before before these were TikTok exclusives.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I think we should go there and watch.
Speaker 2: Some of it.
Speaker 4: I have some good ones of you in there as well.
Speaker 3: Of me, me and you. Oh really, yes, I know.
Speaker 4: I was like, Wow, I used to be good at this.
Speaker 3: It was fun to go down like a uh, you know, but it's back.
Speaker 4: I don't even understand what happened. I don't even understand what's happening now.
Speaker 3: With TikTok. Yeah it's back, Yeah, it's back.
Speaker 4: We're good.
Speaker 2: No, I think there's ninety days and then and then what, well, isn't it They're they're fighting over the ownership of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it has to divest from their Chinese ownership. But our new president is going to fix it and save it for all of us. So I'm very excited about that.
Speaker 4: I'm fine with the hero the here nor nor here nor there.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are like, I have the agg from it now, like it wasn't gone long enough.
Speaker 3: It makes me feel like itchy gets.
Speaker 5: I haven't gone on it since it came back. I really have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you tell them.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Alison sent me a video that she wanted me to watch, right, and then the band happened and so she's like, oh, and we're trying to find it on reels or whatever and couldn't. And then when it came back, I watched the video she sent me and I laughed, And then you haven't opened the absence.
Speaker 3: Then I have to be honest. I no, it's not that big video.
Speaker 2: But when for the twelve hours it was gone, I was scrolling reels because I never really scroll reels, so.
Speaker 4: Good horrible what.
Speaker 2: I had the weirdest videos being catered to me.
Speaker 4: My reels algorithm is amazing. It's like all like marriage advice.
Speaker 1: And like food stuff. I love mine so educational. I go on Instagram and I feel like I learned ten things a day.
Speaker 3: Wow, I guess that's how I feel about TikTok. Maybe it hadn't adjusted to me my scrolling.
Speaker 4: Yet get to adjusted.
Speaker 3: Ali and I were sending them to each other, Like what.
Speaker 4: Is it love reels?
Speaker 2: Well, if you had to share a secret, if you're like, okay, TikTok or Instagram reels are ending and this is a secret, what would your secret be?
Speaker 4: A secret?
Speaker 2: Like like these girls that like make coffee every day, there their secrets, Like I never actually drank the coffee, so like one girl would do like coffee talks or she'd be making coffee.
Speaker 3: So here's my secret is that I never actually drink the coffee.
Speaker 4: Uh huh?
Speaker 5: Like a secret like from about your like tiktoks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like something that people knew you for, Like girls were like I never actually did the workouts.
Speaker 5: Damn all these.
Speaker 2: People are like whoa, I have no trust in any of these people.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think my secret would be that I had Charlie Pooth teach me how to use TikTok it's a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not really the trend.
Speaker 4: But what would yours be?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've been thinking about it. Well, think harder. My TikTok's not very like I.
Speaker 2: Don't have a specific thing that I post on there all the time. So like it was more for niche creators who have like these specific things that they do for all their videos.
Speaker 3: H yeah you had one.
Speaker 2: But the riveting reveal is that.
Speaker 4: I know it's not those videos will never see the light of day.
Speaker 3: They're gone.
Speaker 4: They're my old phone which is sold to the Apple people.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about conspiracies. I don't like to be a part of rumors and conspiracies, but I need to know what happened with Matt and Rachel?
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 1: No, you would get Can you get some insider info? Can you text someone?
Speaker 3: They're like, they're like ten generations from my season of that.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, back in the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back in my heyday. Anyway.
Speaker 2: So for those of you who don't know, who have a life outside of social media, uh, Matt James and Rachel Kirconnell broke up. But it was the reason why this is weird is because they were posting video. He was posting videos of them in London together. They're like eating at all these restaurants they were together, and then sixteen hours later he posted a breakup post with like.
Speaker 1: A prayer yeah, which allegedly was three hours after they'd broken up.
Speaker 3: That's what her sister has said.
Speaker 1: It's giving desperate whom masked Matt James, you're gonna post on the Instagram three hours after you break up with someone, It's it's giving desperate, it's giving disrespectful.
Speaker 3: Some of the theories I've seen is that she's wanted.
Speaker 2: To get married. They've been together for four years. She went on The Bachelor. They you know, it was a ultimatum. I think they went to on vacation and she probably thought it was going to happen. It didn't happen.
Speaker 1: I've been there, Rachel kirk Connell, call me Sladen into my DN we can talk about it.
Speaker 2: And then maybe when they had the conversation, he's like I don't think I want maryor like I don't want that, and so she broke up with him, and like before she could even process it, he posted a post and he did a prayer, which I don't know if he thought that would make him look like like a good.
Speaker 3: Guy, like doing like a prayer. I don't know, just weird.
Speaker 4: And the photo is weird too, with the geotag, the location tag he geo tagged at the mansion.
Speaker 3: They they his season. They did it somewhere on the East coast. Yeah, it was right after COVID.
Speaker 2: Or during maybe it was whatever they geotagged, like where they had there, where they met Dick. I just am so curious, and I hope that they're honestly, I never want anyone to be going through a hard time.
Speaker 3: But if she was blindsided or made.
Speaker 4: That decision, the ultimatum, the ultimatum sucks. Been there, call me Rachel.
Speaker 1: If anybody knows Rachel, that's really the reason why they broke up. They might not be broken up forever for good. They might be there might be a reconciliation.
Speaker 2: I think that he if that's the case, if my my assumption is of truth, then I think that he will recognize that losing her would be the biggest loss of his life.
Speaker 4: He's going to try going out on a couple of dates.
Speaker 2: He needs to stream l O m L by Taylor Swift lower case Loss of My life so that.
Speaker 1: He looks to that bad James, so he can feel that feel, feel what that feels a lot, mad.
Speaker 3: James, how did you handle it?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: On on her side, we have no idea. He's literally all.
Speaker 3: Passionate he did something wrong.
Speaker 2: We're like certain, but no, we literally have no no proof other than what's already out there on the internet.
Speaker 4: Literally no proof.
Speaker 2: We're just spread lies and rumors.
Speaker 4: You know what. I did actually want to ask you about.
Speaker 1: But so we found out this weekend that Robbie's not on my close friends on Instagram? Okay, well do you remember why I didn't put him on it? I was like, I don't post on my close friends. I don't think i've posted on my close friends in years. There must be a reason why didn't.
Speaker 3: It was probably during the trigger the breakup.
Speaker 1: Must have been right, But then why was I posting to my close friends? Was I ever posting to my close friends? I really can't remember. He was like, how about on her close friends?
Speaker 4: How did he was?
Speaker 5: He just like looking at your close friends?
Speaker 1: No, I posted something. I was like, oh, I accidentally posted it to my close friends. And he was like, you have close friends? And I was like, yeah, and then he goes, am I on end? So I was like, surely you are, but I checked it.
Speaker 4: I was like not at all.
Speaker 3: That's so funny. Isn't that weird?
Speaker 1: So then I was like, actually he really wanted to know why, and I was like, I actually don't know.
Speaker 2: It had to have been during the breakup, and maybe we were just like he doesn't deserve to see what I'm doing on my close friends.
Speaker 1: Or maybe because I was like pretending to be in like snowy mountains, but I was actually somewhere else.
Speaker 4: I was posting all my real stuff on.
Speaker 5: This happened to me. I didn't put Alison on my close I didn't know that she was on my close friends.
Speaker 4: And there was like Robbie told me this.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm sure she brings it up all the time. I'm sure she told him. But it wasn't like a deliberate thing. I just like when I was making close friends, I didn't like. I was like, she's usually with like whatever I would post on here, she's probably sitting next to me, you know, Like why would I post what is she going to see? You know? But I added her later.
Speaker 2: I can't relate guys. Halen and I are both on each other's close friends. But you know what, I haven't posted to my close friends since we went public with the relationships I have for a long time, like for four years. That is where I posted our photos and stuff together. Right, But I was gonna say something about close oh speaking, this isn't close friends.
Speaker 3: But Haley and I.
Speaker 2: I think I told y'all for a long time that Haley and I didn't share location or locations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we share them now.
Speaker 4: Oh thank god.
Speaker 3: And Haley the other day was like, let me see.
Speaker 2: I think she was like seeing where Marla was and she's like, I love fund my friends.
Speaker 3: It's so fun. I was like, oh my god, you want to telling you?
Speaker 4: Thank you, Hailey. I feel so seen. It's so nice. I love it. I think you know what she would love more Life three sixty.
Speaker 5: No, you can see the battery life, and you can see the battery life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how fast they're driving on the road.
Speaker 1: I mean it's kind of amazing, Like right now, you're just a little dot to her, But in life three say sixty, it's like a moving dot with miles per hour and phone percentage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know Phil's and vasive it's so good giving lack of freedom.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, it's it's my friends.
Speaker 5: It is my favorite app. I think like Mark and I follow each other's location. He'll text me and be like, what movie you see it? Because I'll see that I'm at a movie theater. It's fun. I love it. And the more people that know where I am, the better I think in case something happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like. I like that.
Speaker 4: So I think Mark has my location too.
Speaker 1: But it works out for work stuff because it's like, oh, if I need you here and a sort I can see how far you are.
Speaker 3: Mark's been so quiet today.
Speaker 5: He's very quiet from there.
Speaker 3: Where is he?
Speaker 4: He's not here.
Speaker 5: Mark is not here, He's just gone. Yeah, there's a weird schedule this week. Mark's not today. He's actually let's see where he is.
Speaker 4: I think his sister's in town, probably home.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's hanging out with a family, I believe I Yeah. I posted once actually like I will share my location with anybody. And in my phone there's there's a nic young woman I met who works at Crumble Cookies Corporate, and I share my location with her. So uh Anna, I can only see where you are in Utah and she can see her.
Speaker 4: I am safety measure. It's great, honest.
Speaker 5: I'll send it to anybody. Anyone listening to this ask me, I'll send you my location.
Speaker 2: Oh I speaking of Crumble, I always see the Crumble reviews, like people basically just eating Crumble cookies. They're not even talking, They're just like eating them and then like rating them at the top.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: They make every cookie look so good. And I've resisted for I would say a year. I watched them and I'm like, I'm not gonna do it. I'm not gonna do it. Last week there was a waffle cookie that cameless syrup that you poured on it, and I was like, I kept seeing videos and.
Speaker 4: I was like, I have I rate it ten out of ten.
Speaker 2: So many people are like this is the best one is the best one. So they have like little minis. They're like this this big, they're really small. So I got like the mini lineup and it was all waffle cookies. No, no, no, I got all the flavors of the week, well the ones that they had in minis.
Speaker 3: It was insane. I was like this, I literally felt like I levitated. It was so good.
Speaker 2: And so yesterday Marla was over and she was like, I really want something sweet, and I was like, let's see what the crumble line of that.
Speaker 3: Let's put some minis. But I did think of you because they have a caramel corn Jonas Brothers cookie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the best bagged popcorn I think on the market is the Robs backstage popcorn. I'm so excited to try this cookie. I I can't wait.
Speaker 2: That one in the strawberry milk were my favorite, this of the ones that I had. But they're so dense and rich you would die, Like I think.
Speaker 4: You wasally one. I could take one.
Speaker 3: Bite and keel over.
Speaker 4: No, it was pretty okay. Yeah you do like sweets.
Speaker 3: Yeah you love sugar.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's been like my hardest thing that I've been trying to cut out. Did I ever tell you that I had this like at some point when I think maybe when my TikTok game was like popping off, I had this idea that I wanted to be a food reviewer for gluten free foods. Because yes, it's all coming back to me. I tried this gluten free pizza when I was in like like Tahoe Area, and it was the best gluten free pizza i'd ever had in my life. Well surprising, and I found out that the doe was like from I asked, was asking, where'd you get this dough? It's amazing. It was from somewhere down here, like South Bay area. I was like, you know what I should do? I should be a gluten free TikTok food reviewer.
Speaker 5: That is needed out there. It is right, there's not many of them, and they don't review very good stuff when they do exist.
Speaker 3: It's not too late.
Speaker 4: It's never too late to be who you want to be.
Speaker 2: No, it's never too it to start your review. You're gluten free your food review. You know what we should do. We could do a series and I have like the real thing, and you have the gluten free and then you give your opinion if you think it's good, and then I try it and I can be like it's actually good, or I could be.
Speaker 4: Like that's no, the real one's better.
Speaker 3: Like you can.
Speaker 4: Ul be honest.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it so cute, so cute. It very rarely is the gluten free option better. But I'm just saying, as someone who doesn't eat gluten free that I have had gluten free options that I'm like, Wow, that's actually delicious and doesn't what It made me feel left out if this is what I had to.
Speaker 5: Have, the gluten free pumpkin pie. Earth Cafe. I believe Earth Cafe is a chain in Los Angeles and in Japan, but they gluten free punkin pie is better than the regular one. Say that what happens.
Speaker 1: When we went for our food tasting at our wedding venue, they have me marked own as gluten free. They're actually really good at this hotel about food allergies. They'd had me marked down as gluten free. So when we did our food tasting, they made everything gluten free. Like not on accident, but I think they just thought because I'm the bride that I want everything to be gluten free. I should have said before we went that we didn't need that. However, we're there and they bring out all this stuff and one of the things that we're serving at cocktail hours, like a slider like a cheeseburger, they brought it with the gluten free bun. And it was incredible, Like literally everybody at the table was like, if this is the gluten free bun, I don't even wanted to like know what the actual fun tastes.
Speaker 4: Like because it was so good.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's great, great age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're going for the non gluten free butts at our wedding.
Speaker 2: However, the gluten free was Is that an option though?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. We haven't gotten all the food restrictions back. But like for somebody like a Hayley and then we have another guest coming that has a lot of food allergies, I think we're going to give them something.
Speaker 3: Separate station, analogy station.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just like maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've gotten there yet, but yes, we will definitely make up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like they've come a long way with that stuff though. Like I remember when I lived in San Diego, my friend was just had just found out she was having to eat gluten free and it was so challenging to anything that had any flavor or like was even close.
Speaker 3: To something she'd want to eat.
Speaker 1: I had a pasta the other night, a boloynes Okay, Yes, it's my favorite.
Speaker 3: One more time?
Speaker 4: Is that how you say it?
Speaker 5: I just say.
Speaker 4: Bolonnaise? Yeah, yeah, it's my favorite.
Speaker 3: Where are from?
Speaker 4: Zinc oh?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And I got it gluten free I was eating it and I go, there's no way this is gluten free. I have Robbie taste it. He's like, damn, that's good. And I was like, I got to ask him, and I pulled the guy over our waiter and I'm like, sir, this isn't gonna harm me.
Speaker 4: But I know this is not gluten free. This cannot be gluten free. Pasa. He goes, yes, ma'am, I swear, I'll bring in the box, brings me.
Speaker 1: The box, brings me the box, Sure as hell, it's gluten free.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: And he goes, I had a woman that refused to eat it last week because she didn't believe me that it was gluten free because it was so good.
Speaker 4: So I took a picture of the box. I can't. I didn't look online.
Speaker 1: I went to the store that was right nextor to look for it, and I found something similar. But yeah, I have a picture of what they make it with. And it was the most amazing gluten free that I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 4: I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's such a review.
Speaker 2: Rand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: The picture you probably ordered online.
Speaker 2: I think Phoebe's gluten for you guys.
Speaker 4: Gluten and he's lactose and tolerant.
Speaker 2: Between the two of them, between you Hailey and Phoebe, I am like, how did this happen?
Speaker 3: Eating honeybnes and.
Speaker 2: Talk about and I'm surrounded by the most sensitive things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was giving her these like but don't you see her rice?
Speaker 2: No, I feed her her. It's not her food, really, it's the tree. I was giving her these like little crackers.
Speaker 4: And that's what's spurring the coughing.
Speaker 3: I think it she's allergic.
Speaker 2: So she licks her paws, which that's when she starts the cough. So I got some just like dried fish trees. They smell so bad.
Speaker 4: Why do you get like dehydrated b for something dehydrated fish?
Speaker 2: Because I went to the store and the guy was like, get put her on this fish and mix this food in with her food. And he's like, you will watch the allergies get away. She hasn't coughed for three nights.
Speaker 4: WHOA, I know, wow.
Speaker 3: But stay tuned because I've been through this. I'm hesitant to.
Speaker 2: Be hopeful, but I literally if this doesn't work, I don't know what else to do.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, the only option is hope. At this point, I feel good about it. Okay, good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you notice that my ring is different?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Did you get a reset?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Girl, this is Amazon thirty nine ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Oh, because you're getting her other one reset? Yeah, oh my god, let me see.
Speaker 4: It's so good, right what the Amazon?
Speaker 2: Let me see?
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: So I got this like a long time ago, to wear when I'm working out, like at the gym. So I don't like damage my actual like engagement ring.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you guys.
Speaker 1: Like you really wouldn't know unless you were like up close to see kind of the color of the gold looks a little yellowish.
Speaker 3: Besides the green ring around your finger.
Speaker 4: No green. So I got this along. I got this to wear just to like work.
Speaker 2: Out in.
Speaker 3: Was that running four on this z.
Speaker 4: On this bad yeah thirty nine ninety nine. Yeah, And so I had it, and I'm just never I don't really wear it, right, So I went and got our wedding bands and I'm getting my engagement ring reset and it's gonna take like two and a half weeks or whatever. So I was like, oh, I just wear like my Amazon ring, And Robbie's like, why do you need to like wear a ring? I was like, well, I need to make sure that all eyes know that they can't hit on me.
Speaker 3: I'm take it, lady.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can't just be I'm engaged. I can't just be walking the streets with no ring on my hand.
Speaker 3: Oh dare he'd be willing for you to risk that.
Speaker 4: You don't how many numbers I'll get if I'm just walking down the streets with the raw doctor.
Speaker 3: You know you gotta keep the rock on it all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta let people know stay away.
Speaker 3: She's taken so funny. He's like, why do you need that?
Speaker 2: You don't understand how long we waited for this rock, but the fact that I bought it just to word the gym.
Speaker 4: He's like, why can't you just go to the gym without one? I was like, the gym is where I get hit on the most. I can't just be willing nilly in there.
Speaker 2: The pregnancy classes, Yes, I can be the prenatal classes.
Speaker 4: You can just be flashing this bad boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wow, you gotta keep that unlock all all day every day.
Speaker 4: It's for his own benefit, honestly, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's really for him. That's the end of this podcast. But have no fear.
Speaker 4: Thursday we'll be here.
Speaker 2: Yes, have no fear, because Thursday we'll be here. We are doing a Dear Bonnia. I love doing Dear Bonias too, They're so fun. Thank you all for writing in and asking, trusting us with your problems because we're happy to help. So we'll be back Thursday. We love you so much, Love you bye,