Speaker 1: He is drink Chants, motherfucking podcast. Man, he's a legendary queens rapper. He ain't sagreed as your boy in O R E. He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What up as d J E f N? Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players, you know what I mean? And the most.
Speaker 2: Professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk drink chansy.
Speaker 1: Days New Year, c that's it's time for drink Champions. Drink up?
Speaker 3: Mother?
Speaker 1: Would it good? Be hoping to see? Is your boy in O R E? What up is d J E f N? And this is minnstipa crazy world podcast? Make something? And when I tell you, I'll tell you. I swear to God.
Speaker 3: I literally went to New Orleans and I tried to I tried. I tried to get with.
Speaker 1: With folks.
Speaker 3: Folks told me, man, you're fucking with the wrong folks. It's not no limit at the time.
Speaker 1: It's the hot boys. And I didn't know.
Speaker 3: It was a Puerto Rican girl. She had gold fronts in her teeth. She said, she said, she said, she said, Walter, you're doing the wrong thing. You better go fuck with the hot boy. You better go fuck with and I. And what I realized was there's real niggas across the world.
Speaker 1: Fix There's so.
Speaker 3: Many different parts of your life that I respected the honor that I watched, And obviously one.
Speaker 1: Of them was when you were with the label.
Speaker 3: The other was when you left the label, and then the other is when you came back to the label. But then you did so much things. And the thing about it is this, I came to New Orleans so many different times. A lot of people don't know that New Orleans has a Spanish community, so I used to come. I used to come and be there. But one thing for sure, two things for certain, the whole city.
Speaker 1: Respect Chopper City. They whole respect be Just.
Speaker 3: They respect who beg represents, they respect who And you know what I did, Man, it was so many times. I'll try to connect. I met you at Prodigy Video.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: Part later, but I was so many times. And when I found out that you came home, because I didn't even realize you did.
Speaker 2: Thirteen years, thirteen, twelve and a half, twelve and a half, twelve and a half, thirty say thirty third eggs.
Speaker 1: And what I'm trying to say is I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 3: This might be the first time we're mister leat, we're mister this might be the first time that we're gonna start to show off. And I want to start to show off by giving you your flowers, man, because you know why, bro, one million percent you deserve your flowers.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited, man, Like, let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something because when when when you a real one wow wow dog said it's better than a Grammy because it come from your time, man, and it said it comes from your people.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm so humble, you know what I'm saying, and just so appreciative. No, you know coming from you, who's you know, super in this like this this, Yeah, You're gonna make some noise for.
Speaker 1: How much much? But I'm not gonna hear me.
Speaker 3: Yes, they got real flowers in But let me just tell you something, man, I gonna be hones. Has there been anybody else I'm out in vacation for the week and I forgot and I was like, oh ship BG is here, And I said, no, out of anybody else in this world, I'm flying back for big years enough because a real.
Speaker 1: Money Come on, let me get get up, and you know what, I'm gona be honest. I'mna be honest. So you deserve this ship.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it in the bottom of my hub. Bro, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Man, because I'm gonna just tell you something. There's not a lot of real rappers. There's not a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's a lot of them, you know what I mean. You know, I mean this thing about ours that we call hip hop, Bro, it's a lot of dudes. There's watered down man. It's just really you know what I'm saying, Like like.
Speaker 1: One of it's nice.
Speaker 2: Crazy though, because you know, people get a little fame, people get a little money, man, and they and they forget where they come from, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And I ain't never been here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, I've always you know, just been true to myself, you know what I mean, true to you know where I come from, and just standing on what's real, man, you know what I mean, And that that means more to me than anything, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So yeah, man, I'm gonna bounce.
Speaker 3: Around a little bit, but this is one of my favorite times when I've seen you. This is when you left cash Money right in facts, when you left cash Money and you just walking through chop A City and you promoting Chopping City and you I don't feel like, in my opinion, this is my opinion, you wasn't dissing cash Money, but you were saying, Yo, I'm gonna put together my four, my four, and you say he's another hot boys. He's not the hot boys. And I've seen you in the hood. I felt that shit so much because I left. I was down with a person named Tragedy.
Speaker 1: Tragedy was my bird man right right right right right.
Speaker 3: And when I seen you going on your own, oh my god, that sh that shit touched me in a way because I was just like, damn, a lot of us don't understand that we're from the hood and we believe in the person that's putting us on right big fact.
Speaker 1: And first and foremost, I just want to say, man, like you know, slim man, they you know, they saved my life with this music thing.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, like speaking, you know that's not big like you know it's deepen in rap.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying with me?
Speaker 2: You know, baby and slimming and you know cash money change my life, you know, saved my life. And you know, at the end of the day, you know, we we went through what we went through, and you know, I was young, you know, wow, you know, reckless, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I made some mistakes. You know, they made some mistakes, you know.
Speaker 2: And as we got older, you know, and as we grew, you know, we was able to have a conversation about it and you know, really understand both sides, you know, perspective.
Speaker 1: Of it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But you when I left, you know, they know me like I'm I'm gonna say what's on my mind? Yeah, not because you're walking through what the you know, it's crazy said the reason I was able to come back, you know, to the hood like that, and the hood was able to embrace me nothing.
Speaker 1: You're off on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all of us from uptown, you know, from the three to the third seen like all of us from the hood. But you know when when when when we made it and when we got the you know, the thirty million dollar tier and you know when we was on MTV and BT and you knows and everywhere everywhere. Yeah, expects like I never forgot where I came from, you know what I mean, The same dude I was.
Speaker 1: You know when I had one thousand dollars. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was the same dude I was when I got my first million dollars, you know what I mean. So you know when when when I walked away you know, from the from the dollar sign, you know what I mean, with with with pretty much nothing, you know what I mean. I probably had a couple of hundred grand you know what I mean, and I walked away, and I just was like man away from say yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, Like you know, at the end of the day, you know, when I was up, I was the same dude I was when I was down, you know what I mean. So you know, the hood embraced me and wrapped their arms around me because they knew, you know what I mean, that man like like I ain't never changed, you know what I mean, Like I ain't never changing you. It's a lot of dudes that, you know when when when when they get up, you know, they get the shitting on their homies, you know, talking to their homes reckless, you know, get to treat me people bad. You know, not just being the same person. You know they was before they got on man. But I never was hire man. You know what I mean. I be you know in the bubble shop, on the block, you know, watching you know, one ose city send you know what I'm saying, the videos coming like you know what I'm saying. I had appearances and you know all the whips and all that. You know why I leave off tour and compose up, you know, on the block, you know, just chilling because that's where you know I felt comfortable a man, So you know it was it was. It wasn't nothing man for the for the for the hood to you know, just wrap their homes around me. Man, because at the end of the day, when I was up, I ain't never forgot you know where I came.
Speaker 3: He's the same person, now, let me ask you because his his his one of the parts of the story. When I'm looking and I always start no limit and cash money was like bloods and crips.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm from New York.
Speaker 3: So you gotta, you gotta, you gotta actually let me get away with it. You gotta let me get up because I'm outside of looking in facts. But when you research you you say, damn begg and soldiers Slim was damn their best friend.
Speaker 1: Nah big facts. So but but Soldier Slim represented no limits, right.
Speaker 3: So I'm looking at him like because I knew this, but as I'm researching it now, I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, holy ship, this was actually what we were affiliate to. Bloods and Crimpton Facts.
Speaker 2: You know, Slim was originally supposed to be on Cash Money for you because you know it's a group U n l V. You know who signed to cash Money, you know, like like like previously the dudes that I came up under, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And you know he was featured, you know, on the U n l V album, and you know, Slim was man.
Speaker 2: Slim was a cold blooded gangster like for real, Like Slim was just was, you know, different, like you know your Magnolia. Yeah, I mean, you're not Slim Magnolia to the Bond, you know what I mean. Slim Slim from the Magnoia projects, you know what I mean. You know he started, you know, on the Parkway with KLC. You know what I mean, with the producers, the producers non facts and yeah, man, Slim Slim. But but Slim had one foot in and one foot out, you know what I mean. So you know, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think you ever talked about this. Yeah, no, no, no, man.
Speaker 2: But back then, like I said, you know, we were just young niggas, you know what I'm saying. We was wild, and I don't even think we had realized you know how much you know, rap and music, you know, could change our lives. Like we just was doing it for the love of the music at the time, you know what I mean, and just doing it for the city, you know, representing you know where we came from, representing our hoods, representing our wars and things of that nature. But you know, slim was going back and forth the jail for Carl Jackings and you know, the attempting murders, murders on ribberies, you know what I'm saying, Like all type of ship like so you know, finally you know when when when when Slim I think Slimmy had called his last shows, you know what I mean, And he came home and you know, killc you know what I'm saying, pulled him undy his wing and you know, no limit was you know what I mean. He came he was producing for no limit, no absolute absolutely so.
Speaker 1: Just Slim also had his ties to see murder no big yeah, yeah not facts that and that came from when he went to No Limit facts.
Speaker 3: Okay, so how was you murders relationship because I mean I'm outside of looking at.
Speaker 1: Me and me and me and murder relationship came through Slim, you know, like like you know, you know me and because as don want to know this, yeah, I'm sorry, Yeah, no, not facts men. Murder relationship, you know, yeah, pretty much came through Slim. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, after after Slimmer was murdered, you know what I mean, And and and I understood and respect that, you know, the relationship that that that Slim and Sea had and then and c ended up falling on his murder charge. And you know he reached out to me, you know, to get on the record all your unheard of me. You know what I mean was that when you was in jail to or no, I was out, I was out, you know, murder was in. You know what I'm saying. He reached out to me, you know, to get on the record. You know what I'm saying. And I've always been a fan of no limit, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And they and they whole movements want to hear that even said that, yeah, not facts, and he even said it was mutual respect.
Speaker 2: Okay, Like if if you really do your history and your homework, like you, you would know that Mac was on my first Chapter City album, Like like Mac is my brother like me and Max, you know, grew up together or mea X is like a you know, big sister to me, Like you know, we go back twenty twenty five years. You know what I'm saying, fiend, You know we used to live like a block away from each other, you know, when I was in elementary school, like you know, I got tied to a bunch of autists.
Speaker 1: You know, on no limit.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, the city is small, it's kind of big small see the city smaller than y'all.
Speaker 1: But to us, we see Calio, We see Magnolia.
Speaker 2: Think listening all les in like a full five block ragees, you know the Calio right here, Magno, you're right here mill for me, right here at wall, right here in the seventeen war, like right back here, so and it's all uptown, but man, all that ship fire ten minutes away from each other okay, so.
Speaker 1: Let me just tell you as a New York pop and you now it's my friend brother.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you looked at it, about looking at it, looking at it, but we thought like calio a.
Speaker 1: Magnola, Hell no, that's that's five yall. And if you know the cuts in the streets in the I'm saying, yeah, giving a jump up my family.
Speaker 2: You right there the project. You know what I'm saying, From rum project to the next in like five minutes.
Speaker 3: Wow, no bee fax b fa big. I'm gonna give you a story. I went to try to do a record with No Limit. I couldn't reach them.
Speaker 1: Kill kill brother in law, my brother in law. So I went to the w hotel that right right in the CBD right, I know exactly what you are.
Speaker 3: And it's the Puerto Rican girl. And she came to me and she said, no limit, not the ship, no more. And I said what And she said you better go fuck with the cash money boys. And I said okay, and I reached out the baby. That's why I me and baby to this day it's cool. And Baby said you sure you won't fuck with us? I said, yeah, you know, you know, I know you know, I know, so I said yeah, and it was Juvie. So all right, So let me just tell you something. A lot of people think that jay Z worked with Juvie.
Speaker 1: First, this is.
Speaker 3: Donking You're gonna do it to nineteen ninety nine on my album and the baby said to me, fuck with my niggas, and he introduced me to you, introduced me to Juvie.
Speaker 1: The only person I didn't understand was little Wayne. I couldn't. I couldn't get it at that time. He was so young, right right, I can get it, but I want to. I want to. I want to go to go to there.
Speaker 3: I look at I watched your documentaries. You had about three or four documentaries. I'm I'm sitting there like this, so I forgot bird Man's brother that passed away past.
Speaker 1: Eld Okay, So I'm looking.
Speaker 3: And and I'm gonna be honest with you. I want I want you to answer me honestly too. I know you are because you don't you don't know how to be fake.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: But when I watched that ship and I'm talking about this is skinny BG and I'm so happy I'm watching you.
Speaker 3: But what do you think that you were happy because this was your first time getting out the hood, or you were just happy because this is.
Speaker 1: The first opportunity you had. What do you think?
Speaker 2: I mean, I ain't even lie like like like like you know, before we even got the deal, like you know, we had been you know, had to sout on lock and you know, being getting money and you know, been doing everywhere fopping bottles and you know, doing our thing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I just I think I was just most so happy that like like like damn, like we've like man, because when you come from the hood, like you really can't see past the hood for real, you know what I mean? Like and I never in my wireless dreams, you know what the thought that we would have reached, you know, the levels of success that we was able to reach. And you know, for Wayne, you know, be the golden you know, for cash, money to ben in, you know, to find the whole era and you know, for the cash and a brand that just be as big as it is. And you know, for Juvenile to still be getting pleaques from four hundred degrees like twenty five years later, like you know what I mean, Just you know, for me to have a word and addictionary like bling gleaning like like like like like like bro like man, bro coming from where I come from. Bro, like you don't bro like you came see past twenty five for real?
Speaker 1: Like drink drink you got I gotta have a drink. I can't tell. I'm gonna be honest with you, man, So I'm gonna be honest with you. Was having fun.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm gonna be honest with you. Let me give your flowers. I've seen hood niggas make it before, but I'm gonna be honest with you. I've never seen hood niggas make it like y'all. No drink facts, man, And I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm gonna be honest with you. When you came home, I want to ask you about this, but I'm asking about this later. Okay, you made a disrecord towards cash money. Yeah, and it's the first time I ever in my life seen a person make a disc record and get a pass for it.
Speaker 1: Was like the nigt ald.
Speaker 2: You understand hey man, listen, no response. No, I'm just because when you write your right when you want, you know what I mean. So you know at the end of the day, man, Like I say man.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Brother bros. No, like man just will be tripping man like like that, like they know you know what I'm saying. Like when I get in my feelings, I spans out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Because I believe T was on here and you was like, man, turk ship just just to everybody shut up to It's not like family talk. You know what. That's family. That's family. Everything ain't for everybody, but what is it? You have to get that off your chair? Absolutely? I did.
Speaker 2: Absolutely I had to get that off my chest, you know what I mean. And you know niggas understanding like like like like you know we we didn't talked about it, and you know.
Speaker 1: We had a meeting about it. It was like this nigga.
Speaker 3: Shooting and everybody and they cool with it because I'm like, oh man, I know bird Man.
Speaker 1: I know man, No man man, Birdman raised me. Bro. You know I love it like like you know that that's that's like a father figure to me. You know what I'm saying. Him and Slim You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I got the most loved from you know, the love you know, respect for him, like you know, it's don't always be like that, you know, what I'm saying. But you know, sometimes like you know, Ship, you know what I mean. You know, we laugh about it, we joke about it, but on.
Speaker 1: A private plane, you know what I'm saying, not joking about it.
Speaker 2: Brost. Even even after that, I'm gonna be like, bitchla bit you bitch. You know you do, come on around, Come on, I don't don't do me that.
Speaker 1: It's me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, don't, don't you know what I'm saying. But you know, at the end of the day, man, it's just deepen in rap man, you know what I mean. It is deeper than rap man and the love and respect you know what I'm saying, gone, gone, gonna always be there, you know what I'm saying. But you know, like you know, in the boot and and you know in the studio, you know what I mean, you know, you just getting him emotions out and just getting them feelings out, and you know, speaking from the hall like you know, Ship, just come out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You know, I just you know saying sometimes it's just come out, man.
Speaker 2: And you know, but at the end of the day, man, you know, I'm always be you know, like like like you know, you know, I live in and breathe. You know what I'm saying for Chapel City, man, But you know, cares money gonna always be my home.
Speaker 1: And I know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I love this, But do you realize, like when it comes to the real nigga category and I don't don't, I don't even want to use the word nigga, right but real Yeah, it's Tupac d m X and then it's BG.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: Man, that's a hell of a line up. You know. I like Nona, That's that's that's but what I'm saying, you.
Speaker 3: Realize that, you realize. I was like, like, I let me tell you something. I love you, man, I love I love who you represent. I love I love, I love who you are. And it was a blessing for me to just go and reiterate your your yeah, your category, your category.
Speaker 1: And I just kept looking and I was just like, damn. I just kept telling my son, my son.
Speaker 3: Is right there, he's my son, and yeah, right there, and I just kept telling him. I was like, yo, man, I kind of don't admire any other rappers, but I.
Speaker 1: My you come on, bro, don't do me the Yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know that's the That's the reason why bird Man is telling you, lawyer, because he I told bird Man, I said, yo, man, when when y'all was at the outs, I never had an opinion.
Speaker 1: Right right right right right right right, yes to make it right, not big facts, and Slim. I told him to Slim and he knew like back then, like you know, I was like, you know, just a young you know, rebellious you know child, right, you know what I'm saying. That's why he never answered me or never you know, responded, you know what I mean, because I'm talking about you know, when my mama house was a stash house. You know what I mean, you know back in the eighties, you know what I mean. Like like but we go way back, you know what I mean, So you know the the like he's.
Speaker 2: Just I guess he just looked at it like, man, that's my just young, wild, reckless, rebellious child.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I ain't even much gonna you heard that much Just let him you know what I'm saying, And I ain't.
Speaker 1: Even gonna answer. You heard me, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Let me ask you that's just as a person like I I just told you Trash put me on Trash just like my bird man, right, And it was a certain point where where Trash did something where I was just like, man.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't forgive this. And I made it. I made a dis record.
Speaker 3: He made it this record, right, I regret it one maybe this is me. Yeah, I'm not saying the usually regret it. But what was the breaking point where you felt like damn? Was it when you was in jail or was it when you came home? What far as what like as far as like damn, man, let me let me say something, Let me get this off my chest. Like how we speaking earlier?
Speaker 1: You mean like just before he Yeah, that was weird.
Speaker 3: Cloud because I said that in the documentary.
Speaker 2: Because I left Cashman. It was two thousand and two, two thousand and three, you know what I mean. So I ain't going to jail to you know, two thousand eleven, you know what I mean. But I think I think the I think I think our first time really you know, just just is it is when his little sister Tamarra died in a call wreck in a carrect.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, God blessed tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, like, may she rest in peace, you know what I'm saying. But I think she died in a car wrect in like two thousand and seven, you know what I mean. And you know, me and Mora was like the same age, you know what I mean, like reached out to him and me and Myra grew up together. You know, that was like a sister to me, Like that was my sister, you know what I mean. And you know, just as much as I knew it was hurting him, you know, it was hurting me. And one night or he was on the radio or with Q ninety three, you know what I mean, with with Wild Wayne Man shout out to Wild Wayne, and I heard him on the radio and I called in, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And I called in Live Man and Wild Wayne plug, you know, both us in on the air together, you know what I mean. And I just let him know you know that that you know, I love him, you know what, I was sorry for his loss, you know, blah blah blah blah blah. You know, this, this, that and the other.
Speaker 2: And then that's you know, when we started, you know, just just you know, mending you know the relationship and and and just you know, just really just forgiving each other for everything that it happened, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was. It was that.
Speaker 2: The first time that I remember is yeah, when Somemoy died in a car crash.
Speaker 3: Let me just tell you something, And I'm gonna tell you something that no one wants to tell you.
Speaker 1: Roph Wrilers hmmm, Rockefeller, uh uh, I don't. I don't even remember any other crews but with I don't even know if I'm a part of this crew.
Speaker 3: But the fact when cash Money got back together, that was the best thing we've ever seen hip hop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta remember, we seen when y'all was at the top, no big face, big face, and then we've seen y'all, y'all lose. I mean y'all, y'all, y'all do it. Yeah, y'all, y'all go down.
Speaker 3: And then we had the Turk thing and and Turk said that was wearing fake watches.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what did you saw that? Because yeah, I say that, man, we ain't even anymore. Yeah, let me just tell you something.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just say something as an outside of looking at the inside of looking.
Speaker 1: At when y'all got this ship together.
Speaker 3: We all all industry motherfuckers is looking like damn we wish we could be y'all. Oh, yes, come on, you don't think as much that you don't think rocket fellow on this bird here, let's go.
Speaker 1: Goddamn got done? What's up? What's wrong? Bro?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I man, I'm live on myself not to hear you. You know, you know I love you very man. Okay, come on, you know me and you got a different relationship. Were good. We will talk, oh ship yo.
Speaker 3: You know we're giving were giving b his flowers tremendously he needs, he had.
Speaker 1: He did it, he did it the right way, so we got him, all right. My brother, my brother, my brother.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, okay, I'm look, I'm gonna his shtone that finished, alright?
Speaker 1: Love all right? So I just want to be honest because you living in the moment.
Speaker 3: That you might not understand what you're doing. The most historical shit that toll that y'all doing right now? Yeah, what are y'all living in right now? After all these years later? Nah?
Speaker 1: Man, I ain't even gonna lie. Historical shit? Yeah nah, it really, I mean, it's it's humbling, you know what I mean to me? Right? You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But it's just really because for real, for real, when I got that fourteen year sentence, bro, I thought it was over fourteen years, you know what I'm saying. Them people gave me fourteen years, one hundred and sixty eight months, you know what I mean. And you know when they when they gave me all that time, bro, I really thought it was old. Like I thought they closed the curtains on me, you know what I mean. Like, you know, it's hard to remain relevant and it's rap thing.
Speaker 1: You know, for a month. Do you know who was the rappers that reached out to you? Yeah, Bullshi helped me down.
Speaker 2: Man, walking all the way to the dough t I, you know what I mean, Like my man may know you know what I'm saying, bird Man, you know what I mean. But absolutely that's my brother. May know, may know like this ill man, we go all the way back, you know what I mean? But yeah, man, like like, but for real, for real, I couldn't see that for you know, I mean you know what I mean, Like, I really couldn't see that for man.
Speaker 1: And it took you know, maybe like maybe like five, you know, six years into my sentence to the bitch. You know that that that I started feeling like, damn man, like you know, I might got another shot at it, you know with the Yeah, I thought you could kind of once you get over the hump, you know you could pretty much you don't see the end and know how you're gonna walk it down, you know, with social media and Instagram and you know all the different platforms that's out here now, you know that you could just stay active on, stay connected.
Speaker 3: And music in there, you know what I mean? No, nah, man, Like I mean recorded music. Man, see all these people recorded with them.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Them people pulled me up when I first got in there and told me, you know that if I get caught, if you know, rapping on the phone or doing anything. You know what I'm saying. It was with me on twenty three one, you know what I'm saying, Like you man, them people was on me out. I said, like they wasn't having it, you know what I mean. You know I didn't been caught, you know, with knives and cell phones and you know, different ship. But I never tried them like that, you know what I mean, because I already knew, you know, and in the phase is different, you know what I mean like anything that you know they was nah, yeah, I was in a phase.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So if it's anything you know that that that that you could make money off of or you know you could man, man a faith, don't play like that. Yeah yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying, like like they ain't going for it, you know what I mean? So you know, but but but like I was saying, man, in the beginning, I was a little bitter, you know, I was. I was because I was I was to ask you, why was you better? Because I felt like I was over sentenced. Yeah okay, okay, yeah, I just felt like because hopeless, I was over sentenced. Yeah, man, because you know I have seen you know, t I get a year a day, and you know, Gucci get three years, and you know Beanie you know got a year and the like all these dudes had you like what the face I had gotta charge, you know what I mean, and ain't got you know, these slaps on the risks.
Speaker 1: Even got Wesa got a year to be in New York. It was state, but it was a year of the day. So I'm like, Ship, I'm a rapper too, you want the red, let me get the repeal, man, you know what I mean, but crazy crazy to some man. They smacked me over the head. Man. You hear me with the with the home and the clown Jones. You know what I'm saying. Don't play that what you don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: In case you don't know, I'm gonna be honest with you. You have probably the most support on the streets. You probably didn't see it. Your people probably saw it. Yeah, your people saw it, but you probably didn't want to hear it. They call you like they got your back. Not yet, no, no, no, fast fast Now.
Speaker 1: I was I was seeing it. I was hearing about it, you know what I'm saying, And I was feeling it. But I ain't gonna lie. Bro.
Speaker 2: The fans like like like, man, the fans was incredible on my bed man, You're like, I used to get hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of letters, you know what I mean from fans just telling me.
Speaker 1: You know, keep your head up. You know we wish you, you know, stay focused.
Speaker 2: We can't wait till you get home, like you know, sending me calls, pictures and like like that's that that alone, you know, kept me motivated, you know, what I mean. I used to get more love from fans than motherfuckers that you know I knew on the streets, you know what I mean, Like the fans was was so supportive. So I'm always you know, just appreciate the fans and just had love for them, you know, for the love that they had for me doing my bed.
Speaker 1: Man. Well, let me just tell you something.
Speaker 3: We've been doing this for nine years, right, nine years, algorithms, and when I just tweeted out, we got BG.
Speaker 1: Let me just tell you something, litle.
Speaker 3: Fans.
Speaker 1: I'm just being honest. Tweet I said, this is too much to call y'all.
Speaker 3: I call y'all listen here for you know, I'm making my flights. I may anybody else, I would have been like you know what I mean, would have I would have would I would have been like, man, fuck that. But you know what this is one man percent something. I'm gonna be honest with you. Bro, you really deserve your flowers, man, not just here, but in real life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't put my work in, bro, you I didn't put my work in and I ain't finished. You heard me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I got a lot more, you know, what I'm saying to contribute man to the culture.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: So you know I'm just glad man and I'm three. You know that I got another shot at it man and and and yeah, man, I'm a rep man' a rep man for the real man.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you bird Man was not sleep on stage? Nah, they said he was reading something. Yeah, all right, so you come over.
Speaker 2: You did Arena day, you know when the right and they had a set list tape, you know, to the floor and and and the uh the list of songs and you know you let me looking at you know, you know what I'm saying. He's reading, seeing what's coming up next. He just gotta call from a band he got from a bad angle. And then on some you know, just you know, to work even you know, some white me down. You know, it's just on some you know what I'm saying, came out to work. But it looks funny. But nah, round wasn't sleep, bro. You know what I'm saying, Like Rown the ain't never did a hard drug. Yeah man, you know what I'm saying. He used to be on us. I had seen ship on the internet about him being on Fennel and being and we had a good laugh about it, like we joiced off here. You know what I'm saying. I chill stuff him like we jsed off each other. But yeah, now he was reading the song.
Speaker 3: List, okay, because I'm gonna be honest with you, it looked like it was finally your time to be the big homies.
Speaker 1: It looked like like little things. Because it looked like little it was like, let's gold niggah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And this ain't me just trying to clean it up. I'm just being one hundred percent real with it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: He was reading the song list, man, because I have to gaze down there at times because the show probably an hour damn the two hours for really, you know what I'm saying. We got the first cash Money set, Bam and Wayne come out, then Bam and Wayne bring us back out, you know for the Hot Boys set, you know what I mean. So it's it's you know what I'm saying, by the time, probably like a two hour set, you know what I mean. So you know it's it's yeah, man, like like and motherfuckers just be trying to make you.
Speaker 1: I know what's coming up next, you know what I'm saying, So I can be on point and I think you yeah, I know and if you like that, you know what I mean? Yeah, when you look at it, and they got.
Speaker 2: A teleprompter right, just they got the teleprompter, but then you got the list, you know what I'm saying, tape to the floor. So it's like five sheets with all the something with probably about ten songs on each, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: She and you know, Ron just got caught up reading the list, bro, and it's just like the probably with some ship, you know what I'm saying. So nah, but it's all great though, man about nothing. It's like like like you know, he.
Speaker 2: Ain't tripping you, like, oh, press is good, presspping the the arena, still selling out what I'm saying, And we're gonna keep getting this.
Speaker 1: Bag and it is what it is that's makes a noise for that. We're gonna play a game you want to explain, Well, we're gonna bring a who's drinking over here?
Speaker 3: Okay, because he's not drinking? Nah, I got this let Yeah, so who is your designated drinker? You've gotta have somebody from New Aumans that's.
Speaker 1: Your native rain from that and oh damn, none of my niggas ring?
Speaker 7: Are you sonny deal man speak boy black, Come on b b W Chomas City.
Speaker 1: Just want to drink about Charlie Magnolia gainst the right ship. Yes you heard the peak fags, peak fags. I'm not gonna lie to you. Me going to Magnolia might have been the illest thing I've ever witnessed. Well, this is the Magnolia legend right here, I never seen.
Speaker 3: And it is like Magnolia Magno, dear friend, he went to the old Magnolia too.
Speaker 1: I went to the middle of the world. They call it what the middle of the world, the middle of the world. I agree.
Speaker 6: And then I went I went to the N eight magn I went to that. Now I went to seven seven. I was like, and then I went to murdered.
Speaker 1: From I went to the count and I said, why.
Speaker 8: Here, okay, so you're going to drink. Yeah, okay, okay, I said, we're ready. Who got the I got the questions? All right, So we're going to give you two choices. Okay, if you pick one, we're not drinking. But if you don't pick, we drinking.
Speaker 1: This is this is the first question. So this is me and him for you, right, you know we want stories. It's really about bringing up any let's get okay, I picked one we drinking. Tell us a story if you have if you have one with them, if you think we're not drinking though, So.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna ask the first one because I definitely let me, let me just say it. And then and then I said, soldier Slim or Tupac. Definitely want a soldier Slim stories?
Speaker 1: Okay, so just slim, you know what I'm saying, Like, you know, at the end of the day, man, you know, you know, soldier Slim like our New Orleans Tupac. Man, you know that is the New Orleans too.
Speaker 2: Now big facts, like you know, one of the one of the realist niggas they ever done it.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You know, when it comes down up, I got a million you know what I'm saying, Soldier Slim stories.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: But but but you know what I mean, Like, was he supposed to do an album cover? Okay, okay, it ended up getting lead man, you know, like it was unofficial when it came.
Speaker 2: Up and we had just finished recording it. Man, And when he got killed, it was in his Cadillac truck. Right, you know what I mean. So, yeah, he was listening to it. It was on the you know, back then we had CDs or whatever, you know what I'm saying, So this was literally in his CD player, right. So when he jumped out the truck, he left the car door open, and the truck ended up being part of the crime scene. So they ended up toring his truck to the motherfucking Pound, you know, to the police whatever. And you know, somebody from there stole the disc, you know, and not a man.
Speaker 1: Whoever stole the truck out the police Pound ended up leaking it, bro And next thing, you know, that spreading like wildfire. Man, that's crazy. Fucked our whole bag up, you know what I mean. But yeah, man, I was about to make some noise for that. But then but it's cool though, because you know a lot of people don't know.
Speaker 2: We still got some we still gotta because I'm gonna go back in there and retouch that showing up a little bit. And then it's some unreleased songs you know that we have. So I'm gonna still put out a beach in Soldier Slim album, you know, somewhere in the in the in the future, man.
Speaker 1: And would that be on Chopper City Records or would that be on.
Speaker 2: That would be on Cutthroat, you know what I'm saying, because you know, his mama lives soldiers to him, you know, live peaches. You know they still running cut through Committee, so it would definitely be a shrink.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: A lot of y'all ain't understanding what he's just saying, like he making sure he taking care of yah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, ain't a lot of niggas listen, trust me, I'm taking a shot.
Speaker 1: I'm taking Okay, next, juvenile Wayne, take a shot, I'm saying. But but but you see itself? Man, where is it the goal? Man? Both drinking? No facts? Okay, okay, we're still drinking, but we're drinking. Jay z d m X uh d m X tell us why oh man, Bro d MX just different, Bro that that braw you know, toward him and that's when it was that tour.
Speaker 2: You know, DMX just remind me of me, Bro, because you know it's crazy. I could have easily been d m X story, you know what I mean, Like, you know I didn't o d before, you know, woke up in the hospital. You know, tools all let me and the whole nine yours. But you know, I mean, I relate to jay Z one hundred percent. But man X just bro he the whole world balking, like you know what I'm saying. X just X just bro X just bro X just gotta the man. You feel his pain through now? You feeling pain through music?
Speaker 10: You heard me?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, Bo, I'm gonna go, ex Bro and there there's no Shade that Sha I love she like, I'm a super Shade fan.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna go, ex Bro. I gotta go. And what day you was wing? September September third, nineteen eighty Okay, I guess what they Soldier Slimmer is born or September ninth, guess what they? I'm on September six the big Urgo Vice so you I'm the sixth and the Sniggers the night we got recording, we gotta.
Speaker 2: Because I'm just looking like we don't bring out the Spanish community, don't bring out you know my.
Speaker 1: Let's get it. We like in not Burprig's just it's no official and that's what it is now. Yeah, I'm talking to sweatshists coming out.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you also need doing this one. Okay, my bad? What is this bird man? Domester p man? Really? Who these questions coming like the Dominican come up in murder? I gotta go with the broadered tea. Man, you heard me like, man, I'm like, man, I shout out heard man free seam Man.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I love, I love fat yeare loyalty man, I love he got shaky for a second, but I love the fact that all you're all picked it up together that you know what, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. I'm sorry, So let's get it. Fiender currency oh man, you look, you can take a shot. That's why you're here. I got your back. Drink now for real because I'm I'm a Fiend fan and I'm a Courrency fan like both of them. My bruise, you hear me. You a new all this nigga. Let's just be damn bro. That's you like Brooklyn nigga. Man a, Man, I got the go Fiend bro, you know I got I got there, I got the fen man. Let me tell you. He hey, me and Fiend go way big like jumping right. And he was also all the limit.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, fags Comersy was on cash money. You know what I'm saying, big facts, man, both of them, the bros Man me and Comversy, me and fiendis just wrapped meta fact feen on my newel' freeom speech. I'm saying, we just wrapped the video together about two weeks ago. And men Curmersy. You know what I'm saying, we just wrapped a video about a month or two ago, you know what I meaning? So man, both of them, my bros.
Speaker 1: I love them.
Speaker 2: Broke man, they broke for as the motherfucker, you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, so I gotta ask, like this is this is for me? Yeah, I said a New Yorker. We thought that you can't be cool with no limit and cash money. That's what we thought.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just being honest, right, what's wrong? I mean there might have been a time that that could be true though, Yeah, yeah it was. It was at one point.
Speaker 2: It was a time where you you definitely had to pick a side, right, you know what I mean, especially in the city, right, You know what I mean, because it was a lot of street politics involved.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was, you know, because you know they had an answer, Ragia. You know, super goons and super killers around them, and you know we had an answer, Ragia of super goons and super killers around us. They really know, and you know, and it was real street beef involved like you know where it was you know, bloodshed like you know, like doing the you know, the mid nineties and you know all that, so you know that she could have got dangerous like that. She was, you know dangerous, So we kind of you know, yeah, man.
Speaker 1: So I mean I mean at that time, because you not work with a no limit artist. I mean, now we wasn't I mean yeah, back back then in the beginning night, well and wasn't. Wasn't you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, Like even though you know we had our relationships you know me like I said, yeah, we had our relationship on the side, but just you know, just you know what I mean. I mean, I think you know, you know, baby got a big super ego. You know, he got a big super ego.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And you know, even if we wanted to together, Jim Niggas wouldn't have clear that ship, like you know, I mean.
Speaker 2: The answered the same not really, no, it wasn't. But but now though it's it's more, you know, a friendlier vibe. Niggas then grew up. You know, niggas don't evolve like you know, niggas on some you know, just just some grown up ship like and and and yeah, it's a whole different vibe now. But but back then though, it wasn't safe.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. Yeah, no, it wouldn't. It wouldn't.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you a personal question. Would you had one to change that back then? Like if there was a person you wanted to work with, it.
Speaker 1: Was Sodial Slim so just Mac mia X. Uh yeah, man, uh Soldier Slim mac mia X. You know, I miser you know what I'm saying. But but Soldier Slim Mac and me X you want to Yeah, that that would have been the top three, you know what I mean? That that I would have wanted to work with and you couldn't at that time. And yeah, now we wasn't.
Speaker 2: Even it wasn't nobody like, it wasn't heavy, it wasn't even what he said, this his face, that's real, that's.
Speaker 1: For real, that's lawyeral T.
Speaker 3: Though I'm be honest with you, I worked with cash money very early on big Face and y'all all came to the studio together and you're all left the studio together now and.
Speaker 1: Our respect, you know, to.
Speaker 3: Be honest with you, It's the first time I realized that you could put five pieces of pork on pizza. These niggas had ham bacon.
Speaker 1: Old. I was like, damn how.
Speaker 3: And I'm looking at fabulous and fabulous like yo, man, Little Wayne came to my studio session and he did a hundred one hundred thousand dollars worth with bottles and he left.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, nigga, he ain't do that to me. But the niggas the old a lot of booking. Okay, come on, let's get it. Four hundred degrees of the carter m man. Yeah, we try. We're trying to get your own. Try both of them showing this clan tell you them dying said let me go to the next I want.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, damn, we like bro, that's a whole pill of swimming right yeah, yeah, no, y man, come one, le let's go.
Speaker 10: Jada kissing, nos, Jada kiss man kiss man kissing kissing.
Speaker 1: My time I did alive, man, Okay, I'm taking a shot for that. You know what I mean, I'm not supposed to write, man, man kissing, I did whatever I want. That's hey, who been fucking with kiss Man out? Man? That isn't it? Man? What really ship? Yeah? Yeah kiss one of the hardest niggas. I just want to get this nigga drunk again. I want to get drunk. You you bigger much. You want to get drunk.
Speaker 3: That means I get I'm getting right or something. When y'all, when y'all ain't got top that jone, you ain't got to say nothing.
Speaker 1: He's ready. I'm ready for him, Shauna. Oh yeah, we need me a man. Yeah, we need the lesson. Yeah, but mea Ax is a legend.
Speaker 2: She's a little one of the you know what I'm saying, Like I'm telling she come up in that you know that Missy you know or Eve? She could know that whole ever right there, females when they was really you heard me, when it was really rapping, when it was really yeah, no, man asked the truth man, you know, I mean, yeah.
Speaker 1: He knows his hip hop. It is exactly correct.
Speaker 3: Rough Riders of Rockefeller, y'all was on towards them both. They be very careful with your man. Want to drink and I want to drink too.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, don't do it, think about watching. Be careful all the United come. I got to come on man, rest of frees eggs and I gotta go with I got I love this, I love you know what I'm man, I got y'all, I got y'all. Got with the Riders, man, you know what I mean. So we should drink, drink big bags, big fags. And he was on tour wax yeah, absolutely, man like like cats man of Rough Riders to me, you know jewelrye weezy, you know how boys big timers d m Ax Eve the live.
Speaker 2: Drag on Swiss like I'm two dates to that. You know I'm talking about when when I say stay, you know we we we we we I think I think throught it off in in in New York and ended in CALLI like we cross country. That n't And when I say you that was one of the best tools like that I've ever been.
Speaker 1: One of the best toys.
Speaker 8: And that.
Speaker 3: Cash Money, Rough Rock and Feller tour, it was one of the best hip hop tours in life.
Speaker 1: I think I only did two dates. I don't even think they they actually invited me. I think I think it's one of those. And then when they realized that, it's like you not invited back. I really was like that.
Speaker 3: But but that because they're like, Nigga, we already got enough hot niggas here.
Speaker 1: Hey, that shown that I ain't even lie of that's you, that's young wasp. Rule was on a few days. Yeah, me and seen no men. Two days. I was like I can't get anything.
Speaker 3: Because because I mean, I'm gonna be honest, that was ill cash money. Let me give cash money. They motherfucking props. They motherfucking came out and destroyed. And at this time, people did not understand what the South was. Yeah, no facts, they did not understand. And these mother we knew what it was in the South.
Speaker 1: It was, it was, it was because it was it was certain cities well you know the rock, you know what I'm saying, closed close out.
Speaker 3: And then there was certain cities rough we had to close out because they couldn't come.
Speaker 1: About that. I was like that, you know, the east coast side, that whole.
Speaker 2: You know that that that you know what I'm saying, like, yeah, yeah, And I didn't even understand and you know, all that back then.
Speaker 3: You know, mother Fuller want to go first, motherfucker, I want to go last. Give me, let me just perform the money.
Speaker 1: Give me the time. I'm up there. You not get ship out me out of here, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, nah, man man, you know, because they had an incredible show. You know, we had an incredible show. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We pull out the helicopters. You know what I'm saying, and you know, the whole busting out the road, you know what I'm saying. And then egg you know, coming.
Speaker 3: Out humble, you're being humble, but be humbled for you and and that was one of the best hip hop tours.
Speaker 1: Humble too, I feel in the.
Speaker 3: Most beautifulest way ever because you're being humble and I respect that.
Speaker 1: No, So that's the best hip hop That's one of the best. Now that No, No, it was. It was super dope, bro. I beg you to be back on that show. It was. It was super dope. Man. I ain't not like like, I ain't never been like like. That's that's one of the highlights of my career for real.
Speaker 3: Like he was on creation's highlight my career. Okay, good, next one. See we go here, Mac or mister Servan. Fuck is you talking about?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? I'm saying shell Shock is a classic? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Like Mac, Mac is like I would not you know, I mean like man, ain't nobody lyrically like like lyrically like that nigga Mac Man.
Speaker 1: You ever listen to Shock or any of his like man, Mac is one of the best lyricists. Like I'm talking about Mac, I don't know, fun h period.
Speaker 3: We ain't got a Silk of the Shocker question there, you know, you know, Silk and Shaka be me in every category every so he reminds us every time I want to tell him that to every time I see suit of Shaka every category.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this nineteen ninety eight the best year of my life. Be every they tell you why I still got beef Zino to this day, I just arguing with him.
Speaker 10: Be me.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, crazy many Fresher koc Many.
Speaker 3: I'm answering that and I'm gonna take a shot for that.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie though, Bro, that's a yeah, he said, like that's you forgot to ask.
Speaker 1: I ain't even bother go down. That's a drum, you know what I mean? My bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you and I love Fresh to day Man Fresh creating my sound, you know, he he he. You know, I never wrapped on another beat outside of Man in fresh To like I was on my sixth solo album, you know what I mean, Like man It Fresh produced every song that I ever recorded on from you know, True Story, Chapi City is All on You Volume one, All on You Volume two, you know, Chava City and the Get Old check Me, you know, and when I left Cash Money, that's when I started, you know, working with other producers and you know, vibing with other producers and you know, just getting on other sounds and just whatever whatever. So you know, Fresh It's knee and deal, you know, to my heart like I love him and everything. You know that that he's done for me, Like you know, my biggest records, you know what I mean, It's many Fresh records, you know what I mean. But Man, klc Is is a legend too in our city. Man and Koc then created you know, some hot ass records for me too like that. Don't talk to me and you know that like yeah, Man and I and I love both of them, bro, man, they both my brothers. Man, So you know I'm gonna I'm gonna just go and take a little shot for that's just.
Speaker 1: Took a shot. Look.
Speaker 11: Look I got prety motherfuckers over here.
Speaker 1: Tonight. Yeah, man, all right, get it? How you live a Guerrilla Warfare? Gorilla Warfare? Hands down? Gorilla Warfare man hands down? Man, you know what I mean? Like like like you know how you live?
Speaker 2: You know that was you know that That's Hot Boys album, That's the first High Boys album. Then Gorilla Warfare is you know, the second High Boys album. But that Gorilla Warfare different, you know what I mean, Like you know, don't get me wrong, like get it, how you Live Hot and that John Jamin.
Speaker 1: But but but you could pop that Gorilla Warfare and.
Speaker 2: Y'all like, yeah, nah we we we had all found our swag, found our floor, found.
Speaker 1: Our vibe, like yeah, that Gorilla Warfare him m.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I have so much more, man, you know you know why, because you know why actually looking from outside of looking in, I got to see from the outside of looking in, I got to see y'all grow, and I got to see y'll grow individually, right, right, to tell you the truth, being honest, I love Wayne.
Speaker 1: I didn't see Wayne being a superstar at that time. Yeah, not facts. It's a lot of people feel that way. You know, see that he was a little kid, like he was a little baby. I'm not saying he wasn't a superstar. He was and you know, just to do what he was able to do without the cursing and and and you know, to keep.
Speaker 2: Up with us as you know, you know Drewn was a little older than you know what I'm saying all of us, you know what i mean, and you know.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But you know, Wayne was really the Libroski man. Like you know, we did everything we could that you know, just protect him and keep him. But you know he was right there just you know, witnessing it all.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, I was out there wilence doing this, doing that, dougging, you know what i mean. Like, but man, that was you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, you know he got to see you know what I'm saying, Like, you know, and he just was able to just man just you know, take something from each and every last one of us.
Speaker 2: He used to hear so many stories, witnessed, so many fans, you know, being around.
Speaker 1: So much action, you know, at a young age without having to be in Yeah, but let me ask you something.
Speaker 3: At one point when he said everyone left, everyone left cash money and then he said that he held it down, how did you feel when he said that?
Speaker 1: Because I mean the you know he did, you know, it was at one point like you know when when you know when? When? When? When? When? When? Cash money?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know when? When?
Speaker 4: When?
Speaker 1: When? When?
Speaker 2: We just you know, restarted it and you know, you know, the U n LV Days was over the list, Slim Days was over the mist. You know what I'm saying all that, and it was just me, you know what I mean. And and Baby was like, man, here, you know what I'm saying. And you know we're gonna you know what I'm saying, We're gonna put the lib on your back. You know what I mean, It's your turn, you know what I mean. And you know we we we came with the and and it used to be against the Bounced label like where it was, you know, you know Bounce Records, you know, mixed with a little gangster ship. But you know that the Chopper City album was like the first you know, real hip hop album you know on Cage Running Records, and and and it took off, you know the way that it took off. So you know, I understand you know the pressure you know, and and everything you know that was on his shoulders because I.
Speaker 1: Had it on mind, you know at sixteen, because it was all on you. It's only me. You know.
Speaker 2: The Hot Boys was built around me and and you you know what I mean. But but but really me, you know what I mean. So yeah, man, like like like because I was already four yeah, yeah, I was already four albums in, you know what I mean. So you know I was well established, you know, as a solo artist, you know what I mean. And then band we built the Hot Boys, and you know, that did what it did. And then you know, Juvet you know already you know, was a solo but it's just you know that Hot Boys shit just really was able to you know, showcase us you know, as as individual all this and as a you know, solid croup and just you know, push that that that unity, you know, that that that that we was you know what I'm saying, pushing at that time.
Speaker 1: And yeah, man, yeah, I think, uh.
Speaker 2: Damn, man, it's just going for just you know, just thinking back and just reliving all that.
Speaker 3: Its just because that's the difference between you guys and every other label.
Speaker 1: Was you actually had four albums? Yeah? Yeah, I think Wayne had like two albums. I think the Hot Boys. No, no, no, not one. He had one album? Right, he had no, he got nine. He he got his first EG. Oh no, you know that's damn that's crazy. You know what I mean. Wayne was a group called the BGS. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The first got the first the first VG's album was me and Wayne as a group, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And then you know, God Bless the dead, Rest in peace.
Speaker 2: The Rabbit you know when when when when uh or before Rabbit got killed? You know, he ended up, you know, he wanted to invest in Wayne hisself and you know, put you know, Wayne out, you know what I'm saying, hisself. So he ended up, you know, taking Wayne from cash money. And then that's when you know, Baby and Slim decided to just rap the Z and just call me BG.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. So that's where the BG come from.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, because you know me and Wayne started as a group called the Beg's Baby Gangsters.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. And then when Rabbit and ended up getting killed, miss not Rabbit.
Speaker 2: Now that's that's that's Wayne's stepdaddy. Okay, that's what Waynet always talking about the storms. You know what I'm saying, Rest in peace, Rabbit, Yeah, that's that's his that's his stepdad. So once once once when when when Rabbit I killed, you know, Miss Sea ended up you know, letting Wayne, you know, come back to the label. And then that's when we you know, formed the Hot Boys.
Speaker 1: We got more. We got a lot more. I got a.
Speaker 3: Boy in the Minister society. Ah fun man, always have a problem with always well old Dog's old dog.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 3: Everybody wanted to be hold up. I want to brew the little like like like like like like boys and the boys in the Hood got a mean message in it.
Speaker 2: You're man, I didn't even really get the message two years years later, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like when I was young, I didn't even really get the.
Speaker 2: Message that that that Lawrence Frishburn, you know what's pushing about the regentrification, you knowing the hood.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean like stopped Ross man. I gotta go with Trick man. You know what I'm saying, like like Trick.
Speaker 3: The mail Man Miami and Man of Florida period, like for real, for real likes like like like like Trick you know, did so much, you know what I'm saying, just just for Florida and just putting you know what I'm saying, Florida on the map and just their thug holiday like you know, he paved.
Speaker 1: The way for niggas like Ross, you know what I mean. So I got to go with Trick Man. This nigga answers that ship called.
Speaker 3: I think even going to watch this and be like, yeah, clips a dog Pound, I ain't gonna do this.
Speaker 1: I ain't got ship to do this. Damn the cliffs of dog Pound. Man. I got to go with my dog corrupting dance man. You know what I'm saying. You got some she has no violence. You know I'm not trying to give me a DV man. Come on, man, I'm even clips come back und up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on man, no facts man, I with Clips man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, I got that go with t d C. Man.
Speaker 5: You got some.
Speaker 1: That was my ship. I told this, I'm want the remix of it. Show. My mom told them that you I got to bring that jo back. You. I ain't gonna lie your school be texting me. You'll be missing a lot of days. I'm not playing.
Speaker 3: Look this nigga missed the day. Look Thursday, your child was missing. Hold this stuff that you with me, that's brand you like, That's how they rocked. I'm like, this nigga is sucking up, but he whipped me. So I'm like, damn, am I making him funk up?
Speaker 1: That's how the school system is that man to do it.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at his nigga like, yo, man, you ain't going to school. You look at because you you not enjoying this man?
Speaker 1: Would you rather be feared or loved? Damn love? Know what I'm saying, Yeah, faced man, rather be loved man? Yeah? Rap your m TV raps, Rap city, rap City.
Speaker 2: I come up in that rap city ro man. You know what I'm saying. Don't get me wrong, yourm TV raps.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, fair Fire Freddy, you know what I'm saying in that whole You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I was but I was. I was, I was, I was, I was. You know what I'm saying, I was a boy. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: When up, but I used to watch you know what I'm saying, your TV rep but Rap City the Basement only you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, that's.
Speaker 12: Scarface or ice Cube. Excuse me, Scarface or ice Cube? Really, I know that's a question, man, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: Take this first face, Okay, this is the Diary, like mister score Face, this bag like like, okay, all right, I was.
Speaker 1: I mean, I love Cube, like, but I start with with star Face with the Diary too, and people tell me ghetto boys, tell me I gotta start ghettle boys. Three fact.
Speaker 3: Scar Face the Diary album is one of my favorite albums.
Speaker 1: It's one of the best albums. But it was kind of like a newer generation. It is kind of like it was on Death Jam after he signed the Death Jam. So am I wrong? Yeah? Fix h? Thank you, Thank you for correcting me, because my fans would have killed Big Facts. Good album to on Death Jams. Star Face album, not the Diary, right, that was the Double Jump. I don't think it was. It was one of them that was a double to was right either after that before that?
Speaker 3: It was after that it was what was the come on google your hands, I take him my dad, my homies, yees the only and that's the woman in par I think that was the double dish. That was that was this Yeah, no, man, So you're picking small face Face one of the best lyricists ever.
Speaker 1: Touch that's fact. That's fast. You know what I'm saying. And it's over. I said that one of the best lyricists. But you know what I'm saying OVERQ. I couldn't say that. I mean, you know, I'm a cute fan that certificate. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: Face And he never got his due because they looked down at Hi from being from the South.
Speaker 1: But he's one of the best lyrics. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When come to storytelling, bro, don't nobody tell stories like Face.
Speaker 1: Ain't a better ghettle story than my mom's. There's there's no there's no better story. It's no better real bro. Like to this day, I still my mom tricks on me in the video and video was was sick like but.
Speaker 3: And then you ain't realize what your bills like.
Speaker 1: He was snuffy with a little not ghetto boys. They really like you know, it's niggas like us, Like you know, you got you're from the third Ward from the Texas. That's the first time we heard wars. That's okay. They they got wars, but they don't just rip them like like they ripped you know, what can you explain.
Speaker 3: To that to us, like people from the East Coast, what is the actual.
Speaker 1: Ward Award is? Basically that's the ghetto.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a It's like I wouldn't I wouldn't say a county, but a district, the district, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's the district. It's basically, it's a voting district, just where you go to vote. You feel me, But you know us as street niggas. We took in Erman, bitch, we voting over here. This is where we are. I'm from the third Wall over here, voting over here, seventeen right right street. It's it's my domain, bitch.
Speaker 2: Because like you know, you got some niggas, you know Rep east Side, west Side, you know, north side, south Side, you know what I mean? Like in Atlanta, they got his own one, you know, its own two zone three, four fives. In New York we got boroughs boroughs.
Speaker 1: Exactly, but everywhere else got counting. We don't want that, got piratesh So soon parish is the same thing or no?
Speaker 3: No, no, I think I think a county in a parish it's different county like.
Speaker 1: Only one.
Speaker 3: Actually the county a barrow is actually called a county.
Speaker 2: Yah yeah yeah, yeah yeah, So a parish is a county basically.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, I love this ship Sco Swiss beats are Timberland Swissy analog or digital?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 1: Analog or digital? Recording? If you're recording. If I was recording, did you like or digital? Hm hmm? The analog is more like you know what I'm saying in digital? Is this new? Will? I think I got to go digital? You know what I'm saying this, it's more, it's more convenient, more easy, see more. Yeah, I'm gonna go digital. The source of double x L man out the Vanessa. Man, you know what I'm saying, white girl.
Speaker 2: You know what I.
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Wrong?
Speaker 2: The Vanessa said, Man, listen, she been she been racking with me since they one man.
Speaker 1: And yeah you know that man, Vanessa. Man, that's my that's my that's my homie. Man. I gotta go double x.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you mister core magic, mystical magic. Damn, I mean, I mean, I mean, I mean, I mean, I mean, I mean lyrically and.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, I got to miss Yeah. I love the New Orleans love that they love. I love it.
Speaker 3: I love when you and if you're a person from New Orleans, it's just like an indiview a Brooklyn person like they love of the New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Let me finish my drink. Though from New Orleans. I thought he was from outside of the troll. Mm hmm. Kevin Gates are boosy. Oh that's good. Oh man, I drink.
Speaker 11: I'dnk that you feel me? Y'all ready, let's drink on that. Shout out the Gates.
Speaker 1: Shout out the boosy man. Who he said, Kevin Gates so booy Yeah, okay, yeah, we're gonna keep that right there. It's down. That's that's fire man. Tell us bro.
Speaker 2: When I first came home, you know, Gates was one of the first dudes to you know, feature me. You know what I'm saying on the big record, right, you know what I'm saying, like, you know, shoot a video with me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Give me a shot. You know what I'm saying to you know, just just just just get back out there. You know what I'm saying. He pulled up at the video shoot. You know what I'm saying, like you know, slap ran in my hand like man here man, welcome home. Man, it's for you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Just just on some you know, super You know what I'm saying, like like like like one of the realist niggas. You know what I'm saying in.
Speaker 1: Kevin shut you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And man, I love Gates man, and and and boost it man. When I was locked up. You know what I'm saying. Bue used to, you know, look out for my mama for me, you know, on holidays and Mother's Days and you know, whatever I needed or whatever I called and asked him for. You know what I'm saying, He sent it for me. You know what I'm saying. You used to buy me cell phones in there shoning. You know what I'm saying the whole nine yards. So we're not win it, I can't.
Speaker 1: You know, we like love. We're not picking drink drinking again, nigga trying for real bro, Let's go. Let's go. We celebrated. Let me tell you something. We celebrating, Beg.
Speaker 3: I really really really wanted to give you a flowers, brother.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: They ain't a lot of real people in this game. And when I know the real people in this game, if I could recognize them and I can see that they deserve their flowers, I have to do that.
Speaker 1: This is what this show was about. And I spoke to you. It was that you on the phone. I know we want the same place deal with you.
Speaker 2: So I know that.
Speaker 3: So when I called, I called yesterday. I don't know if you know, because okay, I called yesterday and I said, yo, let me tell you something. Yet a lot of people and then they said, yo, you know betteral parole whatever, because I think.
Speaker 1: You're still ye yes at a few months left, and I said, fuck that, I'm dead in my vacation. Did my brother come and cut me up? I don't even know. I don't My grades was crazy, just like I can't be out here with all my grades are here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but again, I promise you, I really sincerely, I want you to understand how much you how much you meant into.
Speaker 1: The rap game.
Speaker 3: No man, thank you, bro, And I know you don't know because sometimes I'm saying that and you just sitting there.
Speaker 1: And you like, because I was just so humble like and just so laid back and cool. And you know what, I can I not be humble for you? Can I be?
Speaker 3: Can I be like the guy for you? Me and my partner that's right here. We want to give people they flowers while they're alive. We want to get their flowers while they can smell them. Facts, They trees while they can help them, they thought, they can think them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they drinks while they can drink. We got more.
Speaker 4: We you We're doing got you. I ain't gonna lie to you movie, not with me, like.
Speaker 1: We gotta get back. We got a couple more get it Miami or l a oh.
Speaker 3: Man, I ain't even gonna lie to bro Yams brod I got.
Speaker 1: I've got to come down be Yami.
Speaker 10: You hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Great? Facts?
Speaker 2: I mean I'm both you know, man, Like before we got our deal, man, Florida was a state.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. They've been supporting me, saying day one before we got our deal. You know, I was moving you on this. You know what I'm saying In Florida.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about like doing shows up and down Florida from Pensacola to Miami. Man, So yeah, man, Florida man, Miami Man, Man, yay man.
Speaker 1: To this three five man, you love your UK ghetto boys.
Speaker 2: I gotta say this man, come on, bro like I ain'tn't lie or roch just I just let y'all know.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That that dad, that face. You know what I'm saying. You know what's you know what I'm saying. But man, Western pree PMC like ug K man, you heard me like Underground Kings Man. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know bun B was on my my first ELM Shopper City man like that was the yeah, man, Like that's the shoulders I'm standing on.
Speaker 1: Niggas like ghetto boys and ug K and you know A Ball and m j G and you know three C min here and you know all in the you what I'm saying. So you know that's the niggas I come up under man, But yeah, man, I gotta go ug K with that one man. You heard me? And rest in Price Chad Man p Big Chad.
Speaker 11: That was.
Speaker 5: Ep M d or Gangstar em Yeah, and I was, I was a baby there.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, like, but I remember epm D a little bit more than I remember Gangstar.
Speaker 1: Man, you're me that's inspect.
Speaker 3: This is the last one once that No loyalty all okay, loyalty or respect.
Speaker 1: Or loyalty. Man, you know what I'm saying, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I think loyalty you know.
Speaker 2: Go go go go a long way, man, you know what I mean. Like, you know, and you know, motherfuckers definitely want they respect. You know what I'm saying, like because you know, I give you know, everybody respect. You know what I mean, whether I like them, don't like them, you know what I mean. But you know, loyalty it just means so different to a lot of fucker.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely let's take a shot for take because I gotta go over cooling.
Speaker 10: You heard me, Let me ask you, hold on, let me ask him? You started what age? You was mad young? So how old were you when you started writing?
Speaker 1: How did you know this? Look? Look this Nigga's a lesson at the exact same time. You know this a.
Speaker 10: Thirteen that's when you first started paying the lyrics.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my daddy got killed when I was twelve, right, you know what I'm saying. So I think that was like one of the first songs I wrote was was was was about my.
Speaker 1: Daddy, man, you know what I mean, you know, just just talking about him, right. And I was always a fan of you know, New Orleans music and New Orleans hip hop.
Speaker 2: But you know, I think it just was a of me just journaling for real, you know what I mean. And yeah, man, I was like, man, I'm gona write a song, man, And and I think I wrote the verse about my daddy, and and then I just kept writing.
Speaker 10: Because Okay, because you said you was a fan of New Orleans music, but specific artist, because you were like you and Juvie to me, were more lyrical than most at.
Speaker 1: The time in the region.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, yeah, So where did you Who were you listening to that kind of inspired the.
Speaker 1: New Orleans wise in general? Who was inspiring you lyrically?
Speaker 2: Oh, man, like Tupac uh Spice one who Spice, ghetto boys usually k Pim Daddy, you know U n l v uh Ponners and crime like you know, I used to MC dick like I used to Ricky B. Yellowg Like you know, I was listening to a lot of you know, New Orleans music. But then I also, you know, Baby had me listening to kogie rap, you know what I mean, Like you.
Speaker 3: Know, he had you listening to it. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, like to study it. Yeah that's right.
Speaker 2: Interesting, yeah yeah, baby, Like when I was like, you know, thirteen fourteen, Like you know, Baby used to make me listen to a lot of koolgie rap, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Just yo, I can see that now.
Speaker 10: So you know, there's a lot of Southern artists that have said, like Tricky said that he was into coolgie rap.
Speaker 1: I believe you know what I forgot about that part. There's a couple of folks that have said that out here. You're correct, but you know, you know that's gangs the rap, that's the original big face yeah, coolid pegging, that's why rap. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like he was he was on He's yeah ship like we bagged in and yeah, now Baby used to make me listen to you know, coolgi rap and you know, just just different ship, you know what I mean? Because like I said, I was a kid man and I was, you know, just trying to find my voice, you know, find my sway, find my flow. So I just used to eat up you know, all type of different ship you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You remember doing the video with Prodigy. Absolutely that was all probably one of the biggest things for Queens, right.
Speaker 2: Nah, that was one of the biggest things for me, Like coming from the South, you know what I mean, Like you know what I mean, Like that's my thief, right.
Speaker 1: This is my thief. So you know, for them to even much reach out to a.
Speaker 13: Nigga and.
Speaker 2: That that really was kind of, you know, one of them you know, points in a nigga career where niggas feel like, damn they hear us up there like like like like that we really made it, like you know, like niggas fucking with us.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, love this, I love it, Like you know what I'm saying, you know, like y'all look down on us, you know what I'm saying, like you know what kind of you know what I'm saying, like kind of imprison in it, man.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I told the whole time you don't believe it, yeah, man, And it was like damn, bro, like you know I'm saying like.
Speaker 1: It's factual history.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who hold because now you're making what prategy like calls that she meant the world to a nigga.
Speaker 2: You heard me, know what I'm saying, Like yeah, man, like like rest of the peat prateigy man saying like like big facts.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. But yeah, but you.
Speaker 3: Didn't you didn't realize that you deserve that opportunity.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, yeah, I felt like you know that that that that I deserved it. But for real, for real, we was in a mind frame like man, when funk everybody.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. We don't even funk about nothing. You know what I'm saying. We're doing us. You know what I'm saying. And we just you know what I'm saying, like like now that's what we had, right, you know what I'm saying. We like we're gonna make these niggaspect us. You know, well, you know what I'm saying, like you not nigga beat me. You know I know what I'm saying. The nigga just you know, so nigga wasn't even trimming like man, we get money. Man, you know what I'm saying, we hear you know what I'm saying, we get these plaques.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Niggas ain't seeing us niggas, you know what I'm saying, Like, but yeah, they feels don't feel.
Speaker 3: Just the first is that the first time that you felt like New York was was embracing.
Speaker 1: You gonna lie like like like like when you reached out, you know what I'm saying, like few years ago now, But that's the fact, like nigga, like you know what I'm saying, Like Nor reached out. You know what I'm saying, Nigga pro even reached out. You know, jay Z reached you know what I'm saying. Later, I'm honest. You just you just driving you you know what I'm saying, like you earlier. Take my problem right now right here. But but yeah, man, that that that that really you know, kind of made a niggas feel you know, a little bit more comfortable. And you know what i mean, like just comfortable.
Speaker 2: Just you know what I'm saying, like all were here now, you know what I'm saying, Like it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: To hear what I'm saying, but it's also like not beautiful to hear that because we really embraced you in New York, like you you are artist in New York and you know it's crazy, you know, like okay, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's just creating related that I wish. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But you know how you like New York the mecca. You know I'm saying to Hipbob, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You keep it real, Keep it real. I mean.
Speaker 9: Like you're about to say, yes, you know what about you feel about We've explained.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean it was It's just something you know where there's no leming, you know, like like I'm just say Master P or Jermaine du Pre or bird Man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Ly j you know what I'm saying. Like you know you you got all these you know down south. You know what I'm saying. Like even everybody you know, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying, like like and and but all you hear is you know Puffy and jay Z, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And Shure like like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Niggas don't give you know, niggas like P and bird Man and Jermaine Kree and lyz J. You know what I'm saying, they props and they didn't done just as much as or even.
Speaker 1: More than all them niggas. You know what I'm saying. So you know, I be feeling like it be a bias there.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying when it comes down to you know what I'm saying, Southern you know, legend, denry, entrepreneur type niggas versus East Coast or West Coast.
Speaker 1: It's true. You know what I'm saying, niggas. You feel me. But it's cool though, Lene Trimman.
Speaker 10: See Luke what he's been saying, you want to celebrate the forty years of Southern hip hop?
Speaker 1: Yea yeah yeah, yea yeah yah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 10: H Luke been saying, you want to celebrate forty years of Southern hip hop?
Speaker 3: And I say, and I'm going to represent for the whole East Coast for this moment. Maybe I can never represent for East Coast ever in a moment like this ever. Again, we loved Southern hip hop, We appreciated Southern hip hop.
Speaker 1: It's that we couldn't put it on the forefront at that time. We just didn't. Yeah, So how y'all. Uh what is that called? Uh comprehend how you comprehended? It was wrong? It's not it's not that's not wrong, man, it's not wrong at all. No, it's not wrong. I was working it. I was a DJ active at the time. I'm going to New York to get records. I was seeing that, I was interacting with people. No, I'm just I'm telling you, okay, bout the way. It's not you. It was the was built to New York, New York centric exactly. That's what it was.
Speaker 10: The radio, the hip hop radio was centralized New York. Then you had Atlanta and l A. New York still control most of it. In l A, it was there was like competing the.
Speaker 14: South was even even even even with even with media. You know, it was the sore double everything go to New York. He voted for Vanessa. So who you think they hired everybody immediately because you know what I mean, Like, that's was embracing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, facts fact And by the way, neither of y'all are incorrect. You know what makes y'all incorrect was y'are blaming the actual people. No, we're not blaming the infrastructure.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm that's that's what you the infrastructure, it was all New York Center from that angle, and even what that was the first source of when when when I three, like, come on, like, that's where we're going.
Speaker 1: You've been drinking up.
Speaker 3: What you're right though, you hear them saying like like and and niggas was doing niggas been doing numbers. You know, niggas been you know what I'm saying, like like and it's like cad damn. I can't for the whole East Coast, but what I can speak for that love that loved it. And let me just tell you something. Cash money came and fucked with me. They came and see me. The Wayne came and fuck with me. G came and fucked me. Juvenile came and fucked with me. Uh, every David Banner came and.
Speaker 1: Crooked letters letters came and fuck with me. So so I want to tell y'all I love y'all of the niggas.
Speaker 3: So let me keep, let me give myself for you hours, let me let me you like like every so so so so I respect when y'all say, maybe East Coast nigga ain't fun with you, but can y'all.
Speaker 1: Respect when you say the East Coast nigga did love y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fact, that's ally we have dream chams because from Miami, you're from New York.
Speaker 1: Obviously creative dream kind of cheve up like that. I like that when geta.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 3: But let me just tell you something. And I don't want to say you the realistic mhm with the N word, right, I don't your face, I get it, but you kept it real. You're stood still, and you're the only one I've ever seen say anything about a record label and they forgive them in the most respectful, best way ever. By the way, I don't think they will ever be another one you. But it's it's it's it's real. It's honesty. And do you understand how real that shit.
Speaker 1: Is or you don't? I mean now, thats sure kind of like I'm taking it in right now, you know what I mean? But yeah, I get it. I get it. I get it.
Speaker 3: I get it because when that record came out, right, I looked, I was like, damn, woy would be do that?
Speaker 1: Just me? I'm like, he came home, they accepted him, they accepted them. Why the hell did he do that? And then and then two weeks later they accepted you back. I said, this is the only thing that that is so fucking dope.
Speaker 3: Man, you said this is this is what's your words, and you could you could correct me if you if you want.
Speaker 1: But I let it be knowing it now. And as soon you say that you know what I'm saying, like like I had to get this off my chest. You heard me, and I was like yeah, like like like it wasn't no you know what I'm saying. It wasn't no off you know what I'm saying, but you did like you know what I'm saying, like because don't you heard me? Like stand on it, man, I mean, bro, look we're gonna leave that long. Let it go. We already left, Okay, Just ask.
Speaker 3: Me, just ask me when you're first met up, because because everybody gotta be like, Nigga, what happened?
Speaker 1: And was here? Man?
Speaker 3: Listen, Like at the end of the day, bro, I'm you know what I'm saying, like and I love her man, That's why man, I love him too.
Speaker 2: Man, you heard me, But nigga know like then, I'm just ignorant. Bro, I'm just the young, bad, rebellious you know. Shall that is just alluded to see anything at any given time. You know what I'm saying, but it's gonna always come from the hard, you know what I'm saying. And man, look you eat the lag of that.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 2: You gotta love me for who I am. Man, you know what I'm saying and this is what it is. Give me a hug, give me right now, yo, Yo, thank you man.
Speaker 13: I appreciate you that this is this is this is your man, this is your this is your host, this is your podcast, this is your everything. Holy this is we did.
Speaker 1: To make sure you got my money.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs ll C production hosts and executive producers n O r E and d j e f N. Listen to Drink Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episod so to Drink Champs hosted by yours truly, DJ e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials. That's at drink Champs across all platforms at the Real norriegon I g at Noriega on Twitter, Mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com