Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 1: Cowboys. This He's Talking Cowboys, springing live from the Dallas Cowboys World Course at the Star in Prisco. Six seconds, got tis.
Speaker 2: Touchdown and now your hosts Isaiah standback, Patrick Walker and Kyle Yeoman's It's a draft week episode of Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. Yeah, let's spring Cowboy Joe back.
Speaker 1: In here right. It feels like a victory Tuesday, but it is victory Tuesday. It's because we're back. We're back in the building.
Speaker 2: We missed last week. I hope you guys enjoyed a week off from the show. Specifically, Patrick's been working.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you've been doing. Where What did you go?
Speaker 3: You want to know why it's a victory Tuesday. It's a victory Tuesday because the Seattle Racks Dallas Stars are tied up to the two.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to watching that.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in the second round because it should your team make it to the second round, and should my team make it to the second round. Then both our teams collide in the second round, and I'm gonna find a way to be at the game here in Dallas. If the seattle cracking in dallastars want to lose in person, I expect, you know what I represent, maybe win or lose. I'm just gonna wrap my out team or lose or lose, especially folks, definitely live, definitely as long as that put drop, there's a chance that we might win. Hashtag Texas Hockey. It's why they play the game. That's right there. We go play because what both our cities are in the game. All right, they're both in the tournament. You know what I'm saying, both tied up. Y'all got a chance for redemption tonight.
Speaker 1: I think we if that happens, Jersey bet. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think there needs to be a bet somewhere in there. I think there needs to be something. Maybe we'll all go to the game together. I go to the car right now.
Speaker 3: Yes, I will absolutely love to go through the Kraken to on the path to Hoiston.
Speaker 1: I hope Lord Stanley's I hope we both make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, if that happens, it's turning into talking hockey next week.
Speaker 1: Sorry, guys, Yeah, we talk Yeah, we'll talk about it. Oh yeah, there is a draft. There's a draft. So that's the big thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, we go in the news and notes, and I mean all of the news and pretty much all of the.
Speaker 1: Notes have to do with the NFL Draft.
Speaker 2: Now, there are a couple of sprinkled things in there, but of course we had the Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones and Mike McCarthy press conference, the pre draft presser yesterday.
Speaker 1: A couple of nuggets came out of that.
Speaker 2: Patrick something to look at whenever you're going into draft prep this weekend.
Speaker 3: Indeed, and the thing to realize or remember is you heard this first on Talking Cowboys that we three anticipate that the Cowboys would be interested in potentially trading down out of number twenty six, and Jerry Jones all but confirmed that those discussions have begun in the front office, and Stephen Jones chimes in and says, hey, don't rule out potentially moving up, but it felt as if there would have to be a particular player in mind to move up, and we know who that player would be. It will probably be b John Robinson, now there are some others. There are a couple others that are theah, the couple other names that if they came close to twenty six, Cowboys probably wouldn't risk waiting until they got to twenty six to see if they were there.
Speaker 1: So they probably jump a couple of spots.
Speaker 3: But obviously the headline name everybody wants to know about is b Jeon Robinson. But I think that again, I think b Jhon Robinson is going top ten, most definitely top fifteen. Stranger things have happened, Hello, Sadarian Lamb. That said, if the odds go as they should, which is Bjon is gone, Cowboys could potentially move down get another pick.
Speaker 1: In Cayle, you've done all of the homework.
Speaker 3: You know this is a draft where you would love to have an additional pick, no doubt, because it's so thick.
Speaker 1: It's so thicky for.
Speaker 3: Round two to let through round five as far as what you can get, So the Cowboys. That's going to be the headliner from the biggest takeaway from yesterday's press conference is that the Cowboys are open to moving down, which is more likely than moving up, but they haven't ruled out potentially moving up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think they are stuck at twenty six. It is the biggest thing out of yesterday's press conference because it was early and it was often throughout the presser that they talked about the movement potential, whether that go down, stack up a couple picks, or use a couple picks and go up and get a guy that you were really really confident in. I think you need to add Darnell Right, the offensive tackle offensive guardflex from Tennessee. I think he would be a trade up target if they decided to maybe move up into the late teens, he would probably be there too, along with Bijan and uh That that's something to keep an eye on moving into the weekend. I thought some of the non draft storylines were kind of interesting as well, because Josh Baul kind of came up in the.
Speaker 1: Middle of this one. Josha in the middle of it.
Speaker 3: He started taking some some off season work at left guard, and the Cowboys are interested to see what they can potentially get from him in that position, but they haven't completely assigned him to that full time. It's more of a flex role that they're basically filling it out. It's not a as much of a direct transfer as like Isaac Alocoon would be a direct transfer to the opposite side of the ball, and he's going to be full time defensive line. But Josh Ball, from my money, didn't necessarily quit himself well when given the opportunity last season, and the Cowboys are now looking at that and saying, okay, well we need some help on the interior.
Speaker 1: What can you do?
Speaker 3: But and I tweeted this yesterday, that doesn't preclude them from getting a Tier one guy at left guard if one false to them. So if you're talking about whether it be you know right or Cyrus Torrance, or if it's you know, a V out of TCU, if one of those guys are available at twenty six, it doesn't matter if Josh Ball is taking who reps at left guarded, They're going to grab one of those guys. They also made three transactions on yesterday, and I know some people are wondering if they kind of hints at what direction they're going. I don't know that it necessarily does, but maybe it necessarily does not. So they moved on from Ian Bunting the tight end. They moved on from Davonte Bond at linebacker, and they moved on from Isaac Taylor Stewart the defensive back. All three released with failed physical designations. So I know some are seeing that the decision to wave Bunting and they're saying, oh, well, it's definitely going to be tied in. Not necessarily. I don't think that decision is because you couldn't really factor Bunting into the equation anyway.
Speaker 2: Now, nothing against Ian Bunting, Isaac Taylor Stewart, and Davonte Bond, but those aren't necessarily needle movers in each of those positions.
Speaker 3: Now, I will say this when it comes to Devonte Bond, when we were having the linebacker conversation, and we said, you know what you get from LVE, and you know what you're probably about to get from the Moon Clark, which could be a breakout season as early as year two would be great, But behind the Moon Clark, you have no clue what you're getting. And that was already a group behind Clark and LVE that were basically just practice squad guys hoping to get some actual reps. And now you just lost one of your practice squad guys, so you need that much more help at linebacker, not saying that means you go linebacker in round one, But it does mean that you're going to draft yourself a linebacker.
Speaker 2: Because of that, Isaiah, I mean the year, the year one, the year two jump has been talked about quite often since Mike McCarthy got here in Dallas, because he.
Speaker 1: Even said it yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yours, two, three, and four are the crucial components of your football team to where you grow, he said yesterday. You don't grow as much through the draft. You grow through the guys that are already here. And they're bringing back a couple guys at linebacker. But how imperative is it to have those those guys like a Damone Clark step up and fill that hole and then supplement that and sprinkle in some talent from the draft.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta do a little little Salt Bay.
Speaker 3: You gotta sprinkle a little extra in there, little e forty sprinkle me sprinkle So for some of y'all West Christis.
Speaker 1: Man, you need those guys to step up and play it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell me where to go. You need to go get a linebacker. That's where you need to go. Get a linebacker, because even though you know what you're gonna get out of Vanderresher, Damon Clark, Michael Parsons would drop back there occasionally, but we know that's not his living quarters. Okay, that's his second residence at this point, So you need to be able to go get a guy who lives there. You need a guy who can make an impact. Obviously, the draft will will show us what is available there. I'm hoping that they can go get a guy, hopefully around the third round or so, that can fulfill that role. If they can't, there are still guys sitting at the crib that are available as well. So and let's not forget that just because you're drafting rookies doesn't mean that guys are not on the trading block. So there's plenty of opportunity within these this coming weekend to fulfill majority of the roles that need to be touched on at that linebacker position. And that's something Stephen Jones touched on yesterday and the press conference is that keep in mind there's still work that gets done after the draft, So you want to stay true to your board and try to get the best draft class possible, But coming out of draft weekend, that doesn't mean the work is done. Look at Jonathan Hankins, you didn't get him until October, all right. Look at Anthony Barr, you didn't get him until a training cap. So they're contributors and what we like to call him mercenaries. They are mercenaries who are still going to be out there after the draft. And those mercenaries, a lot of them, especially when you're talking about the higher profile ones that remain in free agency right now, they're sitting back and on purpose, they're waiting to see what teams still have a particular need, like at linebacker for example, before they choose who to sign with, because that dictates the value and the market and what kind of bag they can get. So there's still some chest to be played after this weekend. But it'll be fun to watch what the Cowboys do come Thursday, Friday than Saturday, but also Sunday, which is undrafted free agency. They always have started to do very well in that capacity as well.
Speaker 1: Hillo Peyton Hindershot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's one thing that I think the Cowboys have had an advantage on the rest of the league is that Will McClay does not stop at pick two fifty nine. He stops at player four hundred and fifty. I mean he does everything he can to bring in the best talent. I mean a couple of the guys that you just mentioned that were released have been on the roster the last couple of years, and we're all three of those undrafted free agents, so they've I mean Terrence Steele, you could.
Speaker 1: Throw him into the conversation as an undrafted free agent.
Speaker 4: They have hit that that pool of players very well over the last couple of years, and in doing so, it's built some of the talent and filled in some of those holes.
Speaker 1: But what is a position Dallas cannot.
Speaker 4: Afford to leave the draft without what what would be your position overall?
Speaker 2: I want to say, we've already talked about this specifically, but let's go ahead and hit it again.
Speaker 1: Those might have missed it.
Speaker 3: Let's go down the line. You have to get offensive guard, got it. You have to get a linebacker. You have to get a tight end who has the capability of blocking. Okay, you have to get a Yeah, you have to get an interior defensive lineman. Right, and I feel like you have to get another cornerback. Okay, Okay, explain Yeah, I'm thinking about the cornerback thing.
Speaker 1: So expound on the cornerback things.
Speaker 3: The cornerbacks that you have drafted of late have not made the contributions that you were hoping. You can say the name, yeah, yeah, Kelvin Joseph has I am not on the team of retaining Kelvin Joseph. Okay, I haven't been. I mean no disrespect to images from what I've seen on the field. It's just what I've seen on film watch, Okay, what I've seen on film and things outside of that as well. I don't see the value there aside from the fact that you drafted him high. It's probably the reason why I'm not a general manager is because I will cut bait in a heartbeat, Okay, once I realized that it's not a fit. So I think that they need to go another direct in that regard or or and find somebody who's going to be able to provide adequate value for that that type of draft pick or just that position alone. You don't get a lot of guys at every position, and that's what that's what people have to understand. You don't just get a plethora of guys right at the cornerback position. You're gonna rock with six guys right you're gonna rock with you know, for four safeties. Okay, you're that's that's that's a fifth of your team, damn near you know what I'm saying. That's almost a fifth of your team already. Right now you're talking about office on line. So you got to understand that every guy who's on your roster at that any particular position has to be able to fulfill their role. And some guys you have the you have the pleasure and the ability to be able to sit back and watch them develop.
Speaker 1: And the other guys you don't.
Speaker 3: Other guys you're doing depending on what you have in front of them, right, So everybody does not get the same uh beandwi. Everybody does not get the same you know, amount of rope, you know, depending on your draft status, and depending on how many guys are in front of you, depending on the health of the guys in front of you. Tirre in, right, you got guys like that. So you have to get guys that are ready to come in play. I don't care if they're taking it in the first round. I don't care if they're taking it in the fifth or sixth round. They got to come in and they have to fulfill a role I feel like and I'll get to the cornerback in a second. To answer your question, Kyle, I feel like you have to. And I'm right there with Isaiah and have always been in this regard. You got to get an interior lineman I e left guard, and you got to get another tight end.
Speaker 1: And I it.
Speaker 3: Boggles my mind continuously to see some fans tell me and just say out loud that the Cowboys don't need a tight end. I don't know for the life of me what you're actually analyzing here, because yes, we are all three very big proponents of the Jake Ferguson and pay your Hindershot Combo.
Speaker 1: We are proponents of it.
Speaker 3: Which is why we all said, Hey, if don't show to walk, so what right? So what you're good at one and two or one A, one B, however you want to look it, look for two and three or two and three but or two.
Speaker 1: Man, see what I'm saying. Yeah, I see what you're saying. But what you don't have.
Speaker 3: We talked about the release of Van Bunching, which wasn't a contributor. He wasn't a contributor. You saw McEwan Seol McEwen makes some contributions last season, but didn't necessarily become that impact guy. You got Seth Green on the practice squad. You don't necessarily know what you're getting there.
Speaker 1: You know he was signed a former player out of Houston.
Speaker 3: But outside of your top two guys right now, you should be nervous at the tight end position.
Speaker 1: So yes, you do need another impact guy.
Speaker 3: And if that guy happens to be a road greater as a blocker as well, who can also when called upon, stretch the field, he can out muscle guys. I'm talking about a particular guy in Darnell, but there are also guys. Mayor is one and Laporta is one and that you know, spoke with Lounda Wells and the Portal was one of the names that he put out there as well, along with Darnelle, Washington, Mayor some of these other guys that he's interested in. But yes, tight end, you gotta address tight ends. So those two have to be done interio offensive line and tight end.
Speaker 1: Now, when we get the cornerback.
Speaker 3: On linebacker, you got to have lone acker and we already said it a hundred times, you gotta have linebacker cornerback. Here's where I struggle. I feel like it should be addressed in the draft. I don't know that it's a need must have. Yeah, I don't know that it's a must have because of stuff on Gilmore, not only stuff on Gilmore, not only because you got Trevon Diggs and the way the Cowboys just played it with Ceedee Lamb by exercising his fifth year option. If that deal doesn't come to fruition quickly, and they want it to, but if it doesn't, then you still have a franchise tag available to hit Trevon Diggs with in twenty twenty four. So you're not worried just yet about losing Digs. So you got Digs, you got Gilmore, and you love what you saw as far as trending forward on this, Sean right, But yeah, I'm just back boundary, got you right?
Speaker 1: So Sean Wright, he's trending.
Speaker 3: There Israel mcuamou when he was given the shot at corner back on the edge. You love there, But he's also a big slot now. Transitioning to the slot conversation to Ron Bland, Jordan Lewis, who expects to be healthy this season coming back from that list Frank Andrew injury, I think that you are. I'm not going to say all set because injuries happening. I just talked about Jordan Lewis. You're not all set, because you're never really all set. But I think that cornerback is a position where if you're in round four, for example, and there's a talented tight end and you haven't addressed tight end just yet, which I hope you have, but if you have it or linebacker, you take one of those and you say, well, we'll get the cornerback in the fifth and I'm fine. If you get the cornerback in the fifth round, I'm completely fine. That's it's a developmental player, right unless their name is Deron Blant, But I'm completely fine with that. I would even say I'm fine with taking a cornerback in the sixth. I wouldn't wait until the seventh to do it, but if you took it in the sixth, I would be comfortable with that. Because of the current roster accord, I don't disagree with you. I don't disagree with you. I believe that once you get around the fourth round, I think they need to start looking towards cornerback and The reason why I say that is because you need that room to be as competitive as can be.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you have.
Speaker 3: Guys that are still developing, You have guys that are showing some promise. But the reality is in this league, this is a past in league now, this is the past.
Speaker 1: You think steph On Gilmore makes that.
Speaker 3: I think steph On Yeah, But he's not the youngest whip a snapper around either. He's not so so you know what I'm saying. So, like I try to, when I'm thinking about these things, I'm thinking about the what ifs, the what if scenarios.
Speaker 1: Right, what if steph.
Speaker 3: On Gilmore his age shows up and something happens, right, he tweets something? Okay, now you're down to who that's the worst case? That's worse get in this case scenario? Right, So you can't put all your eggs in that basket. Everybody's talking about Jay lou Well, guess what I noticed a little thing about.
Speaker 1: A Liz frank injury? Do you a little bit?
Speaker 3: You and I and I and I hope and I pray that he comes back ready to rock and roll. But my experience is that he's gonna have some things to deal with on the way back from that injury. Okay, So you I don't expect him to come back and be the same guy that we've always known him to be.
Speaker 1: That's gonna take some time. If if it's at.
Speaker 3: The level that I in the experience that I had, Okay, that was ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I get it. However I don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna put that responsibility on I'm on hope, but I'm not gonna put that responsibility.
Speaker 1: And so I'm gonna act as if something's going to happen to Gilmore.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna act as if Jay Lou is not going to be the guy that I wanted that I expect him to be, because that's that's almost unfair. So I need another nay Sean Wright mcwalmoll. They're still figuring out guess what. Let them battle it out. Let them battle it out.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: There's still things that I need to see from them. So I'm all about competition. Yeah, you know, cream's gonna rise to crop. Are you gonna quit? Yeah, I'd say you have to draft one. But my point being, if it's before round four, I think you.
Speaker 1: Know so much. No, No, I agree, I agree Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's interesting to think about because you only have a certain amount of picks, you only have a certain amount of draft capital that you can go. I would love to address every position in the drafts can do. There are gonna be some that are left out. There are gonna be some they want to go get a quarterback. They may not get a quarterback. They said it earlier in the off season. They may not end up with a quarterback.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 3: The thing is, you're you're in a position where you there's a lot of positions you don't have to address. You don't have the address quarterback, you don't have to address offensive tackle, don't have to don't have to address defensive ends, you don't have the address safety.
Speaker 2: But when the value pops up, that's the other thing because at some point, value outweighs the need because there there is gonna be a player there that's better at exposition. Edge rusher is a great example. There are so many good ad dressers at the top half of this draft. They very well could draft an edge rusher. And we have some scenarios in the first round coming up in our next segment.
Speaker 1: I know it's not I know everything's on the table.
Speaker 3: But like and everybody else, they don't, they don't needed, but the value is there. I agree, And you know what, and that's why my philosophy, my draft philosophy.
Speaker 1: Is different.
Speaker 3: The value was insane, Yeah, exactly. My philosophy is totally different than a lot of other people's. Right, I'm willing to bypass on some talent to address a need.
Speaker 1: You are more needs based.
Speaker 3: Needs based, because I'm trying to fulfill a roster, and they you know what I'm saying, Like I'm trying to fulfill a roster.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to feel as much talent as I can and then figure out the holes later.
Speaker 1: That's not my philosophy. That's not mine.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to say, now there's some crazy value right there. I'm not gonna blow by it, right by it and be like, no, I need to get this position. But I'm saying if it's if it's close to like, hey, this due is a beast, but guess what, this dude's pretty dark one good too, and he feels the need that we have. I'm going to go with the need that we have because guess what, now, holistically, my team is better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and outside of last year, I think they've done that. I think, and you could even argue in the first two rounds they've done that almost every year. Where last year they went need based in the first round and went and grabbed the Tyler Smith worked out great. Then you went with a value based so you go grab a Sam Williams in the second round. Year prior to that, you grab Michael Parsons. That was a need based pick. Where'd you'd go in the second round You went with a need based pick there as well.
Speaker 1: With Kelvin Joseph.
Speaker 2: So things have lined up in the past and where they have drafted for need.
Speaker 1: But then you go to Ceedee Lamb and you go to Trayvon Diggs exactly. Both of those were value picks.
Speaker 3: So that's just that's craziness, right, that's just craziness falling to you.
Speaker 1: He's just like, Okay, well, I thank you, Yeah, you just say thank you.
Speaker 3: I just operate on the sliding scale, and I don't I don't think that anyone should operate all the way needs based or all the way BPA, because either way you're going to put yourself in a best spot sooner or later, you're gonna put yourself in the best spot. So you go in and you understand what your needs are, but you build the board based on the best player available, and then you say, okay, well, how does this tie into our needs? And then that's the robust conversation, and that's your draft plan going in. Of course, you're gonna have to pivot. You're gonna have to adapt because this guy's gonna fall. This guy's not gonna fall. What you're gonna do on the fly, But for the most part, you stay true to your board. And for me, the board says that you should already have it set up as be more BPA based than needs based, because you're going to end up addressing your needs. If you play the weekend as it should be played, If you play the draft weekend as it should be played, you're inherently probably going to address your needs. But you have to keep an eye on those, like I said, those insane value picks where it's like, okay, right, can't pass an example running back, that's a perfect example. I believe Tony Polit's going to be perfectly fine. I believe the Cowboys are going to get a deal done with Tony Pollitt. Yeah you when it got Rojo. I believe in Malik Davis. If be John Robinson is there at nineteen, If he's still on the clock at nineteen.
Speaker 1: I believe you better be on the damn phone. Right. Do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Like, you don't need a running trust me, there's third shoes that I that I wear, and I'm good on shoes. But guess what if I see it, Papo if off, I'm going to get what I'm saying, same thing, same thing I said on twity yesterday. Okay, cowboys don't need a running back, but I'm also not stupid.
Speaker 2: Along those same lines, I've got a couple of names I want to hit. I want you to grade the pick before the pick, and we're going to give you some names at twenty six that have been rumored for the Cowboys over these last few weeks. I want you to give me an a through F grade. How did they do if this ends up being the pick on twenty six, I'll tell you that whenever we come back with more talking Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Right after this, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah. Savannah Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 6: Five D requires compatable planing device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash by g for you for details.
Speaker 7: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees roasted, packaged, and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Riflecoffee dot com to join the coffee Club today.
Speaker 2: Once you use the cowboys locker rooms favorite products. Check out the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black. Right now you can get the Jack Black Playmaker, a curated collection of cowboys locker room favorites, for.
Speaker 1: Just ten bucks with free shipping.
Speaker 2: The Playmaker includes four Black skincare favorites plus a full sized intense therapy lip bomb.
Speaker 1: Go to get Jack Black dot com.
Speaker 2: Slash Cowboys and use the code word Cowboys the Jack Black Playmaker tim bucks free shipping.
Speaker 8: No one knows where this market will go. Things could change tomorrow, next week, or next month. At Meryl, we've been here before, and history shows this is the time to stay focused on your future because through every market, the bull will always have your back. Find an advisor in North Texas at mL dot com slash.
Speaker 1: Publish Bright Meryl, a Bank of America company. What would you like the power to do? Investing involves risk?
Speaker 7: Marylynch, Pierce, Fender and Smith, Incorporated, Registered Broker Dealer, Registered Investment Advisor Member, SIPC, a Holy own Subsidiaria of Bank of America.
Speaker 1: Corner to talkin Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Back here with Talking Cowboys as we continue on, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, and you.
Speaker 1: Might have noticed we've got some sweet shirts on today.
Speaker 2: How about this Academy of Magellan have created that favorite combo and it's back for a living time only at Academy Magellan Outdoors and water Burger is the combo that you need to get ready for the summer. Shop everything from apparel for the whole family, to water bikes, drink well, drink wear and more. They didn't bring us a watter bike. I want a water bike for your best summer ever.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Message teaming up again. Limited time collection. We've got Patrick over here. Look at this shirt. Can we get a close up of this shirt?
Speaker 2: This is a fishing shirt from Magellan. This is clean, phenomenal build and it's got all of the differents on it.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: It's all the condiments stickers and you're a huge ketchup guy.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, the only thing that would make the shirt better is if they went ahead and just blotted out the ketchup stickers.
Speaker 1: What about spicy ketching? And that's always the kombag.
Speaker 3: Every time I want to say that, everybody's like, well, what about the spicy That's incredible.
Speaker 1: It might be they're fancy ketchups, the best. But I tell you what, I go with the gravy on the fries.
Speaker 3: Gravy on the fries, and ladies and gentlemen, if you've not tried gravy on your fries, you're welcome in advance.
Speaker 1: Okay, make that happen.
Speaker 3: And then what I would do is on my petty melt once I'm done with the fries, because inevitably there's gravy left.
Speaker 1: After you're done with the fries. You dip the patty melt in the gravy. You can on a toilet for the whole night. Stop.
Speaker 2: No that's not true. Now you also have the honey butter too. You can dip your fries in the honey but and that is fire. We got got water burger recipes. Now, Isaiah, I want you to show you your sleeve off. Yeah, look at I mean, don't rip it off.
Speaker 1: Got all the patches there, very nicely done.
Speaker 2: Nice There you go, Available only at Academy Sports and Outdoors. Get ready for your summer with exclusive clothing. Mine's got a dog on the back a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a dog in a boat. Yeah, I'm on a boat. I'm on a boat. You do up in the boat with a Waterburger bag.
Speaker 3: You realize that we've sat here and talked about Wilderberger to the point where I know exactly what dinner is.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I'm starving, all right? Why are we doing this? At mouth is water? And I'm just oh, yeah, all right. I've got some Namer. You see Beamer forgot look at that shirt fishing?
Speaker 2: Sure, yes, we got Beamer hooked up as well in the back Krispy Clean special thanks to Waterburger and Magellan and Shoe you Wear.
Speaker 1: I got some shoes that matched that.
Speaker 9: Oh nine, so fresh and so clean, clean Beamer with the backwards hat too, backwards hat, the headphones with camo fishing shirt head.
Speaker 1: That is a great shirt. I love that shirt.
Speaker 2: All right, I got some names, and we're gonna stick with the orange theme first. Okay, how about I've got a couple of orange colleges that have had some players rumored to the Cowboys twenty six.
Speaker 1: I want you to give me an a through F grade. Who's volunteering for this one.
Speaker 2: I'll start with uh, I'll start with Darnell right from Tennessee. But this is a trade up scenario. So you give up your third round pick to go and do it, what would you grade the pick? Darnell Right, offensive tackle, offensive guard flex, destroyed Alabama on a couple of occasions, had fantastic film at right tackle, where he looked far more comfortable than he did at left tackle, but he did play both at Tennessee, and he does have some inside flex.
Speaker 1: What would you grade the pick?
Speaker 2: If you give up your third rounder to go and get Darnel right and sure up things on the offensive line, he would be your Day one starter at left guard.
Speaker 3: Isaiah, You know, I don't like these guys flip flopping, man, but they don't have t steel under contract beyond this yes today, right.
Speaker 1: So beyond this year? Yeah, that's one. Yeah, yeah, I'll give up a fourth I could.
Speaker 2: So what would your grade be if you gave up a third Because that's kind of what it's going to have to take. You had to go up to sixteen or fifteen to get him and jump in front, You had to jump in front of Washington.
Speaker 1: It would take your third round pick. I give it a B B. Okay, so you feel pretty good about it.
Speaker 3: I feel good it's gonna that three is gonna hurt, hurt you, Yeah, but you feel that you feel a big void.
Speaker 1: Well, what would happen?
Speaker 2: Just curiosity if it was at twenty six, If if darnel Wright fell to twenty six tails, booty button nuked a.
Speaker 1: A plus absolutely a plus plus booty button Nugga will.
Speaker 3: Streak Absolutely there you go streaking across to That's why I threw in the trade up because I don't expect that to happen.
Speaker 1: I don't think he will be there. Okay, so you're giving up a third rounder, giving up a third where'd you move to get him to fifteen.
Speaker 6: B?
Speaker 1: Okay b because that third round is gonna stamp. Oh my god. Get to the end of day two and you're.
Speaker 3: Just sitting less now keepingspects you could you could flip it and not flip this particular pick, but you could work to get that pick back. It might cost you something from twenty twenty four to get that third rounder twenty twenty three backs.
Speaker 1: So that's that on the table.
Speaker 3: But that notwithstanding yet that third round of hurts. But uh, and another reason it's not an A is because he's not plug and play at left guard. He'd be more plug and play at right tackle, but.
Speaker 1: I would plug and play him at left guard and be okay with it.
Speaker 3: Let me let me be more clear. He's not nearly as plugging, plug and play as a torrent So and a Veila would be at left guard because you would because you need him there. So, but he does give you the the added insurance of should something go awry in the contract negotiating contract negotiation with Terrence Steele, then you have your definitive right tackle as well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'd feel good about it. It would sting.
Speaker 2: Mightily, but yeahs with you, No, I doubt it, No, no, no, And also you think about it this way to.
Speaker 1: Keep right left guard and if there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if something goes wrong with T. Steele, then the tackles of your future are Tyler Smith at left tackle.
Speaker 1: I would ride with. That's why I give it a B. Yeah, and then we're still keeping an eye on met with Let's go as well.
Speaker 2: Just a couple of the third round picks that you've had the last couple of years, Jalen Tolbert.
Speaker 1: Last year, the year before, you had.
Speaker 2: Multiple third round picks, so said gizu A, Chauncey Golsten and Nashawan.
Speaker 3: Riot, and you saw what Osa did last season, and you see where Chauncey is trending, and nay Shawn still has some development to go, but he did help kind of save you from falling into a black hole, ye opposite Trevon Diggs. So yeah, that third rounder, I mean, well, the jury is still out on what'll happened with Jalen Tolbert, but that third round is going to hurt. But given the value, I'm fine with it because I would argue that right as a top ten picks.
Speaker 1: So if he's if he's available at fifteen, then you still go get him great value. Yeah, I would give it. I'd give it an a minus.
Speaker 2: If they went up and did something like that, go and grab Darnell right, I would still even as much as it would hurt. And on the Draft show, when we're sitting here and we're doing our wall to wall coverage, I'm going to be upset whenever we're not picking in the third round, but I will be happy knowing that our offensive line has been shirt up for the future.
Speaker 1: Nice and snuggled up against. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So from the Waburger orange that Isaiah has on his shirt, we go to a little burnt Orange. B Jean Robinson no trade up needed. He falls to twenty six. What would your grade of the pick bee B Jean Robinson. We'll let Pat start on this one, hey plus, no trade up needed, okay? B. John Robinson falls at twenty six Ceedee Lamb situation.
Speaker 3: It's the Ceedee lamp situation to the max. And I don't think they would trade up to go get Bijeon.
Speaker 1: I really don't. I don't have that feeling. What I have the feeling of, though, is if he is there, they're going to run that cart in before they get you. Absolutely blink.
Speaker 3: This is top ten talent, one of the best athletes, arguably the best athlete in the draft.
Speaker 1: If he's there at twenty six.
Speaker 3: Just and this is coming from a person who again and I'll lead the running backs matter train, but I also understand that given the Cowboys current set up at running back, you don't need a running back. So I'm looking in not late rounds, but late than the first round. So we'll see what Jamiir Gibbs Golds, would you talk about Devin a Chain for example, and some of those other guys that you could Tony Pollard your way into in the third and fourth round or something like that.
Speaker 1: I'm totally fine with that. That being said, I'm also not stupid.
Speaker 3: So if B John Robinson is there at twenty six, you make the pick and you figure the rest out, and it's an A plus for me because you're gonna you're getting five years of.
Speaker 1: Control, yep, for B.
Speaker 3: John Robinson before you have to really worry about a second contract.
Speaker 1: And maybe you, you know, give him a second one, maybe you don't, doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: The window of opportunity to win the super Bowl in that five year span is just wide open, and you just blow it wide open, right, So a plus if that happens.
Speaker 1: I'd give it an A as well. Isaiah, what are you thinking? Is a Vila available? Yes?
Speaker 2: Of course I don't think he's He may be available at fifty eight. I'm not very high. I like Steve Avila, but I'm not a massive proponent of taking him at twenty six.
Speaker 1: I actually i'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm a against taking him at twenty who whoa, whoa whoa I am. I would rather have Torrents easy money. Give me Torrance over Abby Lah every day, and.
Speaker 1: It's not even close. In a note take, is that it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not an you can see my top one hundred later.
Speaker 1: It's not. It's just do what a burger take.
Speaker 2: I've heard people say he's in the fourth round. I'm not even talk you talk about Steve. Bobby lah has been a hot button name. Not not for me, even though I like him as a player in the second round. I'm not there at twenty six.
Speaker 3: If one of your primetime O linemen that you would like is there, you choose Vjeon over them. I'm not a fan, okay, but you know what you could do though, and this is this would make the Isaiahs of the world, which I'm right there with you. This is why I know this would please you, because it would please me as well. Talk to Vjeon's there at twenty six. You pull that trigger and you take him, and then you move up for fifty eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then you go get up and then Torrents next give up your what are you gonna give up?
Speaker 1: Well to move up? It depends on how far are you going you go from. Probably you're probably gonna give up give up your thirty kids.
Speaker 2: Uh No, you'd probably give up a fourth at that point, maybe a sixth or something.
Speaker 3: Let me let me just you you can get your I know they're gonna be a lot of people that are going to be like, dude, get your data. I I think the only person that sees eye to eye with me on this particular matter is Nate Newton. And I say that because as great and a talent as B. Jon Roberson is and some of these other skilled position guys are, they're only as good as the guys that are in front of them blocking.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Period. Agreed.
Speaker 3: If I have a dominant you know, I mean dominant offensive line, I don't need a dominant running back.
Speaker 1: My one. And I know this is this is because you're not wrong, but it's not that cutting dry. This is you know, it's not.
Speaker 2: This is college to the NFL. Wait, wait a second college to the NFL. B John Robinson did not have an offensive line of Texas. That offensive line was poor, very very bad. Still dok Walker Award winner. He was the nation's top running back. He was Team All American, he was first team All Big Twelve. He led to awesome fbs and scrimmage yards. This offense, even though there are holes on the offensive line, you can convince me that this offensive line is good enough to block for a B genre, You're not the worst offensive line in football, and you still have a B Jehan Robinson.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be an incredible running back for you right now? Now? Is it the best offensive line you could possibly have? Absolutely? Not. Do you have concerns at the running backs? Did you have concerns at the running back position? Last year? No? Do you have concerns now?
Speaker 2: Not, as I'm not as solidified, but I also concerns answers, Yes you have concerns, Yes, at the running back position.
Speaker 1: What is your concern in comparison to last year? When? Just in general? Do you have concerns? Are you worried about are you going into this draft like, man, we got to have a running back? No?
Speaker 3: I just said, no, okay, the show, what do you have? I mean, you know what I'm saying. So what I'm saying is I absolutely think they need a running back. I don't think that it's I mean I think they need to add a position. I don't think they need to go get up a big dog like this, right, who's.
Speaker 1: Your running back in twenty twenty four? Who's your running back? Tony Potter is gonna sit here's my concern.
Speaker 3: You don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't know, right, But you know what I'm saying. Okay, you know what I'm saying. I feel like you.
Speaker 3: Even does which you can't guarantee dominant, does you? Rojo is a one year deal?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: You want Milie Davis to develop, and we believe he can. But until you see it, you don't see it. Right.
Speaker 1: So am I as rock solid as I was last year with Pollard and Zeke and Malik? Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: But I'm not so concerned that I believe it's a need because rewind to the top of the episode.
Speaker 1: I don't believe it's a need. I believe that it needs to be addressed.
Speaker 3: Correct that being said again, if b Jon Robinson is there at twenty six, I'm not stupid.
Speaker 1: Now, I guess.
Speaker 3: I guess my whole approach to this is ninety nine percent of the teams in the NFL are running back by committee.
Speaker 1: There's there's one dude in this league that doesn't need an accomplished You said ninety nine percent. I don't know if that's right. What what one running back does not need?
Speaker 3: A Derrek Heary? Thank you very much. Other than that, everybody needs a tandem. So what I'm saying is you're gonna have a running back by committee, no matter what. No matter what, You're gonna have a running back by committee unless you are sixty three fifty pounds running a four to four.
Speaker 2: Would you call Saquon Barkley a running back by committee? Would you call Dalvin Cook a running back by the committee? Wi Walker running back by committee? No, they're just that's a number one running back and then a number two and a number three.
Speaker 1: That's what that is. So that's what if it's not running back? If I commission to.
Speaker 3: You that you you get Bejon at twenty six if he's available, which is a home just a grand slam. And then in the second round you address your io will so you bolster your io wel because there's going to be someone that's really good that you can plug right into left guard and upgrade that offense.
Speaker 1: Be a solid second. Right, So what if you could do both? Like you remember that that me give little girl, She's like, why not both? That's how I feel? Why not?
Speaker 3: You know what draft does and we're saying the same you know, and we're saying the same thing. You're just you're just valuing the running back over over what I'm valuating in line. No, no, no, I'm not positionally speaking, I am not. I'm with you positionally speaking. Positionally speaking, I value the offensive line over the running back.
Speaker 1: But value conversation understood.
Speaker 3: This particular, the value of b jehon Robins unders twenty six understood.
Speaker 1: Trump's my positional value understood. That's what I'm saying. What's your what's your letter grades? If Bjon's the pick, I mean I give it. I give it a A, but it's not a plus. Okay, yes, fair, So.
Speaker 2: We're arguing over an unlikely possibility of an A A plus.
Speaker 1: It's a hell of a talent. Listen, I'm not disrecrediting this. Dude's a hell of a tail. We don't think.
Speaker 3: But I'm thinking about being dominant sure in whatever aspect of the game you choose to approach passing and running. I want to be dominant at the office line of scrimmage. If Bjon is there's twenty six, that means you just went full BPA because of value, and I'm fine with that considering who we're talking about. But that then swings to pinch it because you know, physic. It swings to pinch in the other direction, which is now pure need, which is.
Speaker 1: I don't want to care.
Speaker 3: I don't want to care about Washington Commander's D line. I don't want to care about Philadelphia's D line. I don't want to care about the New York Giants D line. Give me all of them, don't give r what if Chris Tucker said, Yeah, that's how I feel. When you have a dominant O line. It doesn't matter who steps up, and it doesn't matter who's behind them. My thing is and everyone would do well to remember this. The draft doesn't end twenty six. You just figure out you have to take out.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to tell them that all the time. All right, you just figure out where you're going after that. That's all all right.
Speaker 2: We need to take our second break. But I've got a couple more names for you that we need to probably fly by. But we've got more coming your way.
Speaker 5: On talking cowboys, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheat of Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G. Faster, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 6: Five G requires compatible planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 7: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com.
Speaker 7: To fuel up today.
Speaker 1: Hey honey, can we talk? Of course? What's up?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I just thought you should know I've been curious about the new doctor Pepper, strawberries and cream. Have you vote this way a long time. No, I just think I'd really like.
Speaker 6: The taste of doctor pepper swirled with layers of flavor.
Speaker 1: If you feel that way, I think you should try it. Babe. It's amazing.
Speaker 6: I mean you're amazing too.
Speaker 2: Nude doctor pepper, strawberries and cream the new flavor you deserve once he used.
Speaker 1: The Cowboys locker rooms favorite products.
Speaker 2: Check out the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black. Right now, you can get the Jack Black Playmaker, a curated collection of Cowboys locker room favorites, for just ten bucks with free shipping. The Playmaker includes four Jack Black skincare favorites plus a full sized intense therapy lip bomb. Go to get Jack Black dot com, slash Cowboys and use the code word Cowboys. The Jack Black Playmaker tim Bucks free shipping to Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. Final segment with Isaiah Stanbackpatrick No S. Walker, I'm Kyle Yeomans again. Special thanks to Magellan, Waterburger and Academy for these sweet shirts. We're gonna be rocking these all summer long. You can get yours now. Only at Academy. All right, I've got a couple other names. We gotta fly through this. It won't be as big of a debate. I don't think quick Dalton Kinkaid tight End from Utah. If he's the pick at twenty six, no trade up needed, he falls again, What would your pick be there?
Speaker 1: What would your grade be? I would say it's a solid B plus.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's as fun as Bjeon. I don't think it's as impactful as Darnell, right, but I still think it's a hell of a pick. Give me a B plus on on Dalton Kinkaid and I would ride with that, and I'd be exceptionally happy.
Speaker 1: If he's a selection. What do you think plus as well? B plus? You think of Pat?
Speaker 2: You make kind of a WinCE there You against tight End?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, not not as far as getting one, because again it's in need and you gotta have.
Speaker 1: It again Dalton kink No, I'm not against Dalton twenty six. I'm just against Daulton k Kate at twenty six. Really C plus C plus Okay?
Speaker 3: What if I told you he's probably going to go in the top fifteen C plus Okay? Still see because I'm also looking at what you could have if you didn't go tighten at twenty six, what would likely still be on the table at that position.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking at from a macro. It is a really good I'm looking at it from a macro.
Speaker 3: So the C plus is is not a knock to to Kinkate whatsoever, as much as it is me saying, you know what, you didn't have to go tight end at you know, at twenty six, and if you were to do that, is Mayor available?
Speaker 1: Is Darnell's still available? Those That's the conversation I have.
Speaker 2: Okay, how about this Michael Mayer? What is your grade? If he's the pick at twenty six? He was the next name I had on the list B B, so better than Dalton Kinka, I think I would go with it is better than k I think the better, but I I think Kaid is a better player.
Speaker 1: But I also like Mayor.
Speaker 3: I don't dislike so we we have the same principal, same thought process, which is, you know you're fine with that twenty six if it's this particular guy, it's just that you like King Kate more than may Or.
Speaker 1: I like Mayor. I'd be okay with either one, So I think both. I have a first round grade on both games. It's not fail if it's K That's why I said it's a C plus. I mean that's still passing. What if I tell you I won Darnel Washington over eat both of them, you wouldn't be alone, but you would still be in the minority. That's fine. I've always been a minority in my whole life. Talk to them King, talk to him King. You know why, because it is the minority. If he fits in them, you see a friend.
Speaker 3: The manifestations of the consolations, of the constellations, it's the mode.
Speaker 1: No secret.
Speaker 3: I am absolutely huge on Darnielle Washington, both subjectively and objectively. But I don't even I be as as big as I am on Darnelle Washington. I don't think that you would have to grab him at twenty six. I think you got to get him way before fifty eight. But that could be a trade down scenario. You go down from twenty six to like thirty thirty one, six seven, seven, if you get if you go down from twenty six to like thirty thirty one, you get Darnell six seven, two seventy with.
Speaker 2: Some entree issues and kind of labors to get going off the line of scrimmage.
Speaker 1: But he's a hell of a block. Get him the block. That's me pretty much what he would do, rookie. I need them to be Tim Duncan in the paint on the goal line. If you give me, that's all.
Speaker 3: I need to be block and then go box somebody out on the goal line. That's all I'm asking you to do. Darnell Washington at thirty with an extra pick. That's that's Paddy Milk delicious.
Speaker 1: Is what that it is?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, stop doing that. Oh, Cyrus Torrance trade down scenario, Cyrus Torrence, what would you give that?
Speaker 1: Great? Hey? A plus?
Speaker 2: A plus trade down? Get an extra pick and.
Speaker 1: A plus. I'll toss a plus one.
Speaker 2: I think I would say I would say a plus two. I almost gave Torrans the first round grade because I think.
Speaker 1: He's that dominant. I didn't. I gave him a two, but I would be totally. I don't hate those you did that to me. I didn't do that.
Speaker 2: I love doing that all right, last one and then we'll say goodbye and we'll get you ready for the draft. This is if you had to tell me right now who I think the pick will be. I think it's this guy, Will McDonald edge rusher out of all Iowa state. You just had a pin throw. That's what we call on the draft shows, a pin throw. Why do you hate me, Will McDonald?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: First of all, we're what a Burger family? Second of all? Second of all, we don't need another edge rusher, especially that high.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're loaded up there, you're loaded up at the past rush four now, but yeah, that's not a need.
Speaker 1: That is the least of your needs on your whole roster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean I also know I would take an edge rusher any day because I just I want to get out.
Speaker 1: You talk about being dominant.
Speaker 2: But that's like you high about being that's like you have you're a proponent of taking Michael White.
Speaker 1: That's like you have six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's freaking a freaking specimen six white button ups, Kyle, and you're like, you know what, I'm gonna grab another.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just like I'm having white buttons and I'm okay with it for what because I can rotate him through and he keeps me.
Speaker 3: Still, you still need you still need a blazer you need a blazer and you have there buying more white white Yes, don't get the blazer man.
Speaker 2: There's no such thing as too many white white button.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't have a blazer yet, but I got seven of these. If that's what I wear, that's what I wear.
Speaker 3: Like Jesus, love me some Will McDonald, but I also love some of these other other edge rushers, like Derek Hall for example. I mean, like you could you could get a home run pick at edge after twenty six, And so as much as I love Will McDonald, i'd.
Speaker 1: Probably give that a D. Wow, I'll probably give it a D because again, you gotta balance it.
Speaker 3: You gotta balance his b p A in need and you know, Will McDonald, I would struggle for you to convince me. You would struggle to convince me that at twenty six, even if Will McDonald is there, that he's the bp A, So that means he's neither b p A nor need. That's a D and D is a failing grade and a lot of school systems, so I'm not gonna go for it because of his talent level.
Speaker 1: So it's not a full F, but it's an absolute D for me. This is gonna be a fun show next week.
Speaker 2: Will McDonald's for his talent is what keeps it from being I'm gonna I'm gonna save the show here, and I'm gonna say a B plus because I really do like well McDonald.
Speaker 1: Nothing is that IM talking about McDonald and I love adding that.
Speaker 3: Do you believe he'd be the best player available at twenty six if he's there? If the answers no, then he's neither bp A nor need No.
Speaker 1: You're right, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I under what rotation is he in? I would put him?
Speaker 1: Is it your first, second or third rotation? You're taking rips from sitting your second rotation. He's in your second rotation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he may be in your first rotation. He may be a starter above Dorance Armstrong because you have Micah technically is your little linebacker tool back and forth?
Speaker 1: Nor McDonald is Norris has had a career year. Durrance is a great player. But will your first one on d lost there too. So I'm saying, three guys, Michael, and three guys you're not saying. But that's the thing about dan Quinn's defense. He's find a freaking.
Speaker 3: Way I know, But We're talking about traditional way to do it. You have two d ns in the game at one time. Play with two d ns, you gotta have a vision. He has a vision, and that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You got Donald, Donald's your other rusher. That's fair exactly, fourth round edge there there you go. All right, Well that's interesting. Well we'll see what happens this week. Should be interesting.
Speaker 2: Draft coverage starting at six pm on Thursday. Tune in to the draft shows the restaurant. Yeah, I'm ready, let's get going on. I'm ready to get to Thursday. Let's get this thing up rolling. All right, that doesn't for us. Here on Talking Cowboys for Chris be and Isaiah standback Patrick, No, Sewalker, I'm Kyle Yeoman saying so long. We'll see you next week after the draft with more of Talking Cowboys. This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.