Speaker 1: Well, well, come in to your city.
Speaker 2: One of day.
Speaker 1: I get all sing your confidence zone will be high.
Speaker 3: I let a tella and if you want a little banging.
Speaker 4: A Yumi, I come along.
Speaker 5: I fear that we will not have an election in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 6: I really mean that, and the core of my soul unless we wake up.
Speaker 1: My heart is broken for the Department of Justice.
Speaker 7: But I have great confidence in the federal judicial system.
Speaker 1: I'm innocent. Let your rage fuel you.
Speaker 8: Every time we hear a new story, we let it fuel us.
Speaker 2: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 8: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 4: Yeah away, I'm.
Speaker 6: Coming to your site, going the way out against all and sane.
Speaker 1: You a conscious silt.
Speaker 9: Sean Hendy the New Sean Hennity Show, more me I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 6: All right, thanks scotch on an hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. A lot of developments as it relates to the indictment or the reckoning of James call Mey and his actions and the actions of deep state operatives. What the FBI Director Cash Bttel has said is there is a full, complete investigation that is ongoing into what he's calling a grand conspiracy, starting all the way from no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute James comus call me famously saying or infamously saying in July of twenty sixteen, he using Hillary Clinton's bought and paid for dirty Russian disinformation dossier to sign not one, but three Bison warrants. As a matter of fact, Carter Page will join us on Hannity tonight. His life was ruined as a result of this, but it was also a backdoor to everything Trump world. And you put this all together, you know, pre bunking the Hunter laptop that they had verified as authentic in March at twenty twenty, they spend the whole summer of twenty twenty pre bunking it with big tech companies and social media companies. You might be victims of disinformation about Hunter and Joe Biden. Then weaponization, the double standard no liberal cared about. Well, nobody arrested Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden for top secret classified information. But let's go through Baron Trump and Milania Trump's closet when they had full access tomorrow lago. It's getting more and more interesting. You know, we have burned information, declassified information. You know, we know, for example, that that career senior Intel officials after the twenty sixteen election that they had ascertained that there was no Russia Trump interference in the election. And then according to the declassified materials of Tulca Gabbard, then it was Barack Obama himself that ordered a new intelligent assessment. That is highly unusual. Then you have just over the weekend breaking you know, the John Solomon story that the FBI had secretly placed, against all rules, regulations, protocols, and standards, two hundred and seventy four agents into the crowd on January sixth, you know, the one riot that Democrats only want to talk about. They'll ignore the five hundred and seventy four that killed dozens of Americans, injured thousands of cops, and caused billions in property damage. President Trump even saying Sunday because the then FBI director, Christopher Ray, in fact said multiple times that that did not occur. And the President said Sunday that Christopher Ray engaged in inappropriate behavior during his tenure, adding that he would think that the Justice Department might be investigating him and they maybe I have no idea cash Bettel went on to say that these agents were sent into the crowd to control at the crowd control of mission after the FBI had heard that a riot had been declared by Metro police. But he also pointed out that goes against FBI protocols and standards. And you know this this whole issue of you know, is this retribution against Komi nos? Is it a case of people abusing their power. One person that can attest to all of this, our friend Jason chafis former congressman from Utah and author of They Are Coming for You, How deep state spies and and woke corporations plan to push you out of the economy. He put out an ex post this weekend pointing out that's super important in the Komy case. From the IG report, Comy was asked under oath to be authorize someone else at the FBI to be an anonymous source in news reports. An Obama appointed Inspector General that's Michael Horowitz, determined that Comy violated applicable policies in his FBI employment agreement by providing one of the unclassified memos that contained official FBI information, including sensitive information investigative information, to his friend, with instructions to the friend to share the contents of the memo with a reporter. Anyway, Jason Chafitz, how are you, sir.
Speaker 2: Hey be glad to join the shun Let's.
Speaker 6: Talk about overall the reckoning I think of Komy's making, as Miranda Devine called it in the paper today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he earned this one. I wanted to come sooner, rettul later, because I just want the truth to surface, and there's enough truth out there that we know now that we're able to put it together. You know, in real time, when I was there in Congress chairman of the Overseaight Committee and we're swearing in and having these you know, Director Comy and others before the committee, you couldn't quite see it. But there were points where you just thought he wasn't being cannied, he was hiding things. But you know, those were suspicions at the time. But what we could piece together is that, yeah, there was ten million dollars roughly from the Clinton campaign that did go overseas and to create this so called dirty dossier. I think later they came back the Federal Election Commission and Dingdom for how they did that and mislabeling it. So again another deceptive move. But this You've got to remember, we had multiple cases where there were leaks coming out of the FBI. They were going one direction. They were all affecting an election. And some of those were pointed out by the Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz, and of course the DOJ would never prosecute they immediately dismissed them. But I'm glad those were in writing from the Inspector General, and I think that's an important part of the case. It's not some Republicans saying this. This is the Inspector General saying this.
Speaker 6: It's between the Durham Report, Michael Horowitz report. They failed, you know, Special Prosecutor Crossfire, Hurricane, and Muller's inability to find anything against Donald Trump. If they could have found something, they would have found it, would they not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would have been all over that in artbeat. I mean, it's along the way. They were essentially making it up and spealing it, and they were enticing other people. You know. The ones that bothered me were people like Adam Schiff and they would go out to the cameras and say, look, I have a classified clearance, I'm on the Intel Committee. I've seen it firsthand. Well, we know what an incredible deceptive why that was. You had good people like John Radcliffe and Trey Goudie and Devin Nunez and others and on staff there cash beuttell they would go back out and say, that is not what we heard, that is not the testimony that was happening. Adam Schiff and a like, we're making this up again to totally affect an election, and how they aren't. And again then they could use the autopen right to get an immunity agreement. But I think we're going to find with the autopen is that was bogus. That was bogus, and it's not authorized. And I think these people are still in legal jeopardy. If you know, the White House and Department of Justice would get their act together on the autopen.
Speaker 6: What do you think should happen there, Because you're right, one of the recipients of those preemptive partners was out of shift himself, as we affectionately call him on this show, the congenital liar.
Speaker 2: Well, do they have to do a more thorough job of proving how that auto pen was used. I think James Comer, the chairman of the OVERSEAI Committee, is doing a great work. He's bringing him in one at a time, He's getting him under oaths. Some of them are pleading the fifths. Some of them, like near Tandon, are revealing shocking things. The staff secretary not seeing the president for upwards of six weeks, relying on memos, internal memos supposedly with signatures or initials. But if those memos don't match up exactly verbatim with what was actually put into the autopen, then I would argue that it's invalid. Those types of things are going to have to be adjudicated, and they're not going to be swift, but they should be happening right now, as best they can tell. They're not.
Speaker 6: Do you see the possibility for supersed indictments in the case of Call Me, because none of this touches, for example, the fact that they never were able to verify the dirty dossier and they knew that it was proven false. Wasn't Christopher Steel out by December of twenty sixteen, and didn't people like call Me, you know, still sign those visa warrants, and wasn't the bulk of information in those visa warrants presented to a pvisa court.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it the dirty dossier?
Speaker 2: I think what needs to happen is the Department of Justice needs to make a referral. It should happen anyway, but if they want to be official about it, make a referral to the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, Justice Roberts. He is the one that oversees the Visa court. If they have information now, which I know they do, that shows that these so called PHISA warrants were invalid because they were not verified. Essentially, that's the same thing as saying Director Comy and others that potentially had signed those, but specifically to Director Komy. The allegation is they lied to the court. Now, Sean, you and I have talked about this multiple times, you and Eyelighter Court. We're going to jail. How many other judges in the country will put up with that? But so far it's been stone cold silence. If you know that a director of the FBI lied to the court, how come the court is doing nothing about it? And DJ needs to make that recommendation.
Speaker 6: Well, I'd like to see all of it. What do you make about the president and the comments by Director Ray on the issue of sending in FBI agents two hundred and seventy four of them and apparently going and saying that he had never done that and didn't know they were there.
Speaker 2: Hey, look, I'm glad we got cash betteled there now to uncover this and reveal this. That is absolutely shocking. Director Ray was given every single opportunity to be canted to answer that. I think it is deceptive at best to suggest that he didn't know about that. More and more, that's just looks so fundamentally wrong. Two hundred and seventy four Are you kidding me? That opens up a whole nother avenue that needs to be further explored. Yeah, you know, we'd heard reports of wan too and their focuses on specific names, but hundreds of people that were there. What did they do? If they know that there's a crime happening or something illegals happening, they have a duty and obligation to stop it, but no were they instigating it? Were they conduits to making it happen? What was the overall goal and objective? There are people out there that know that and they need to get to the bottom.
Speaker 8: Of that well.
Speaker 6: And what Kasha is saying, it's not even the purpose of special agents to ever be a part of riot control.
Speaker 1: That's not their job.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Again, this totally out of protocol, totally out of the noise for significant political game for the Democrats. And I think that's again I think Cash Bettel and Dan Bongino for that matter, they got their handful in sorting that out. That numbers out there. Now I want to hear the hear them go the step further. They need to bring those people in one at a time, and they need to start understanding and getting them under oath and having them tell and describe exactly what the instructions were, why were they selected, what were they supposed to do, what was their goal and objective? And that there will be some people in there. I think that will give some honest answers.
Speaker 6: Quick break more with our friend Jason Chafetz, he's a former congressman, author of their Coming for You, How deep state spies andngos woke corporations plan to push you out of the economy. Then your calls coming up as well eight hundred and nine one Sean if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 9: Keeping the Truth alive. NNITY is on right now.
Speaker 6: All right, we continue with Jason Chafit's former congressman, author of the book They're Coming for You, how deep state spies and goos and wol corporations plan to push you out of the economy. Then we'll get to your calls coming up eight hundred and nine four one Sean this Monday. What about what Cash is discussing this grand conspiracy that from the moment that Donald Trump and Milania Trump came down that escalator, there has been you know, deep state operatives as we refer to them, that have done everything humanly possible to undermine Donald Trump. First, for example, the Dirty Dossier was used as the basis for a PAISA warrant, but that dossier was designed to defeat Donald Trump in the lead up to the twenty sixteen election. Then when it didn't happen, then we have career senior Intel officials, Well, they make an assessment that there was no Trump Russia collusion. Barack Obama, according to the classified informations, doesn't believe in it. And they debunked the very real laptop that they had verified as authentic, then you have four years of weaponization. Is this is systemic issue of deep state operatives putting cinder blocks on the scale of an election?
Speaker 2: I really, I really do. Unfortunately, I really do think so. And look the people that were there in real time, Cash Betel, Remember Devin Nunez was the chairman of the Intel Committee and he was just on the over the weekend on with Maria Bartiromo and talked about this grand conspiracy. He also happens to be currently the chairman of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board called the pie APP, so he would have some insight to this. The fact that you're hearing multiple people talk about this leads me to believe that they are just throwing that out there. They are foreshadowing where this is going. And there are other characters that I think are going to be brought into that, including Hillary Clinton herself and Mark Elias might be part of that just to guests the attorney. And then you also have people like Jack Smith, who you know, why did they do that raid on mar logo? What was the instruction there, what was the communication? These are things that only the DJ and the FBI can look at. But now that there are people that are going to be more objective. I think we're going to start to figure out in addition to Clapper Tomy, you know, and the other casting characters.
Speaker 6: All right, Jason Chafits, appreciate your time. Eight hundred nine four one Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program by twenty five now, so the top of the hour. Eight hundred nine four one Shawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program. New York Post report left wing terror attacks are on track to hit record highs this year. Democrats accused of inflaming tensions with their rhetoric against the Trump administration. Words do have impact, They have consequences by any objective measure. Hitler, Stalin fascist, you know, Mossolini, racist, sexist. It just goes on and on and on, never stops. And anyway, it's we saw lefty slam for celebrating a fugitive activist a side of Chakor who executed a New Jersey state trooper. Chicago teachers union facing backlash after posting a tribute honoring this guy that killed the state trooper. If you can believe it, you know, there's a viral video I believe. We have the woman on TV tonight of a woman who's just doing a man on the street interview pro life activist and then gets sucker punched in the face, you know, knocked her out, gave her a black eye for a week. And anyway, this woman that punched her is you know, it's for no reason at all. She didn't have to answer a question. She could have said no, thank you and moved on. She was charged with second degree assault, but prosecutors dismissed the case in July when they failed to turn over evidence on time. I mean, this is da Alvin Bragg. You think he would do that for a conservative Now with all of what is happening around the country and all the violence you know that is happening around the country, and we saw more violence in Michigan this weekend, etc. And elsewhere, you know, you have to you know, wonder Donald Trump has decided that he's going to restore law and order and safety and security. He understands what we've been saying, it is a prerequisite if you want to pursue happiness. Let's go to PortlandOR again where protesters are clashing with law enforcement that are there to protect innocent people listen.
Speaker 1: Pretty unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Well, it's not only Portland, but the president trying to help out Chicago. For years, since Obama first became president, we've scrolled the names, names most people have never heard of before. But you know, supposedly every life matters, but not if they can't weaponize it politically, especially against Donald Trump or Republicans. And uh, but it's gotten so bad. You can predict on any given weekend how many people will be shot and shot and killed in Chicago. And there is there's not been a single Democratic politician in this blue state, blue city that has had the desire, the willingness, the common sense to protect innocent lives. Here are Chicago protesters class clashing with law enforcement.
Speaker 3: A few weeks ago.
Speaker 4: You get out of here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's keep the murder, of the shootings, the death, the dying, the suffering continuing. Remember that that little uh, that young girl that was killed in her grandmother's backyard, or our friend Gianno Caldwell lost his brother. I mean, and those are just a few of the names we know. I scrolled names, and it goes on and on and on and on and on. Anyway, let's get to our phones. Let's go to Illinois. Let's say hi to John on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 8: Hi, Hi, Sean. I don't believe that President Trump is the biggest victim of the weaponization of our justice departments in both state and federal. I believe that's the American people. That's who they're actually targeting. They're trying to take away our way, our American way of life.
Speaker 6: Well, Trump is the face of that. I don't want to I don't want to play linguistical. You know, Jim Nasti's with you, but I think technically we're on the same page.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I agree with that, and you know, I do agree that Trump was a target, but I think that they're they're targeting him to shut up the rest of the Conservatives, because they figure if they can get to him, then they could get to anybody.
Speaker 6: Uh Yeah, I mean, and I think that's what all the weaponization has been about. I think you're dead on right, and I look, let me play for you. Devin Newness. He was on this Weekend uh with Maria Barto Romo and how this Komy indictment should be the first part of this grand conspiracy about against about two dozen people that he's identified.
Speaker 1: Here's what he said.
Speaker 5: He will be lucky if there is not a grand conspiracy charge brought, which is really what should be brought against probably about two dozen characters in the United States over the last seven eight years. The larger part is whether or not you can bring a kind of grand conspiracy case. And you know, people talk about you know, there's the law which is you know, lying to Congress, line to the FBI, but there's also a term in there called misleading. And what a lot of these guys did is they made up things using intelligence that didn't exist, but acted like they knew something that actually wasn't there.
Speaker 1: Okay, not wrong.
Speaker 6: Now I'm going to add one other thing and let you respond John in Illinois, and that is when I asked Cash Patel the question about a grand conspiracy, which I've laid out in great specificity in detail and was just talking to Jason Schaffit's about but there's been a.
Speaker 10: Lot of talk and a lot written about the investigation into a grand conspiracy to the extent possible, What can you tell us about that? In other words, that this is long standing if it is in fact a grand conspire. See the statutal limitations would be eliminated. Is that what the investigation is about.
Speaker 11: Well, Sean, what we're doing is building a case for the American public under the Truth and Transparency and Accountability Initiative. And what I mean by that is ag Bondi brilliantly highlighted our partners, Director Ratcliffe at the CIA and the director Gabbard over at the d and I we are working with them because the documents that would facilitate an investigation of this magnitude don't just rest at the FBI, DOJ. They're throughout the intelligence community.
Speaker 6: Okay, makes sense, John, That's where I think it's headed. I think that's what Devin is suggesting, and I think that's what jad Man said. I think that's what Pam Bondi is saying, and.
Speaker 2: I agree with that totally.
Speaker 8: But that brings me to another point that I said over and over, and it kind of aggregates me when people say the far left party of the Democratic Party, there is no far left. They're all that way. It's just that the new generation coming up wants to say who they are. The other ones you're Chuck Schumer's and your Nancy Pelosi's try to hide what they've always been and they're just as radical as the rest of the party.
Speaker 1: Is great point.
Speaker 6: Thank you, John eight hundred and nine four one sewn you want to be a part of the program. Tony in Seattle, Hey, Tony, how are you?
Speaker 7: Hey, Sean, how are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm good, sir, glad you called excellent.
Speaker 7: Hey. I was wondering, why are we not looking at the Pfizer Court judges that signed off on these four PISA warrants. It just seems like we start from the bottom, we get more going to the top instead of starting from the top going to the bottom.
Speaker 6: The most revealing moment, and we played this last week, was Lindsey Graham asking everybody that signed those PISA warrants. There were four of them over a year's period of time, and actually Carter Page is going to be on tomorrow night on Hannity, and that ruined his life backdoored into the Trump administration campaign, transition team, et cetera, and all of them, oh, no, we know what we know now, we would never would have signed it. Very revealing is because I would argue, based on my timeline, I see it very differently, is that they did know and they didn't care except they got caught.
Speaker 1: That's my take about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they see the news and they know that it's doing, but they still sign the Pizer warrant. It just doesn't make any sense. These people have an oath to the government, you know, to uphold the law just and nobody's no.
Speaker 6: But they never went back to the Pisa Court, as the law requires and said what the information presented to you was inaccurate. They was supposed to do that immediately upon getting knowledge of what they presented was false, and they didn't do it. My friend, appreciate the call eight hundred and nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, let us say hi to Josh and Georgia.
Speaker 1: Hey, Josh, how are you, hey?
Speaker 12: Sean? How you doing Hey? The other day you were talking about how you received a lot of professional flag from some of the other voices. Look at Service side for promoting Trump early on, before anyone really knew for sure if he was going to do what he said. And I remember because in twenty fifteen, I had just left active duty, and I'd known you before as a kid in high school and as a politics major in college. I used to listen to you on Fox all the time, all the way back in the Hannadine Colmes days. But then he became a part of my life again. On my drive home from work in twenty fifteen, and you were saying, Hey, I've spoken to this guy, I've met with him. I vetted him. He is who he says he is, he does what he says, and he says what he means. And I didn't believe you at first. I voted for someone else in the primery because, you know, like like you said, other people were saying, why are we going to vote? You know, we don't know who this guy is other than that he's a TV show host and a real estate mogul from New York, and like a lot of the country, I was like, Hey, if he's from New York, he's probably automatically liberal, you know, I don't know, I don't know. And you know, so I don't think you get enough credit for being for promoting Donald Trump and figuring it out before the rest of us, you know, And now, over a dozen years later, you know, it's turned out that you were right all along. And I put a lot more stock in who you promote as a candidate ever since you were proved right, and you know ten out of ten on making that.
Speaker 6: Call, sir, well, I'm going to tell you something that is concerning me about our movement.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: We had, you know, the peace and the details on a peace plan for Gaza and for the Middle East. Today there has been unfortunately, not only a rise of anti Semitism within the halls of Congress and on college campuses, and we've seen this movement grow worldwide and even among now some conservative voices in the country. And you know, there's no reasons I didn't get into a fight with Glenn Beck, who attacked me for years, or I don't know who else did it, Ben Shapiro. I mean, I can go through a list and I hold nothing against anybody. I really don't busy with my own life to really care what they're doing. But I can tell you right now I'm having a hard time, you know, listening to this developing attack against Israel. And I'm not really sure why there's any moral ambiguity among some of the people that are in our movement.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: I am a believer in Reagan's admonition that if somebody's eighty percent on your side, that they're not your enemy. However, when it comes to moral clarity, and those that did not want or did not see the imperative to take out the Iranian nuclear sites, or those that have been pressuring Israel to end this conflict early and not defeat their enemy after they lost the equivalent based on their population size versus ours, what would have been the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans in a day and their citizens being raped, and their citizens being kidnapped, and their citizens being decapitated. My message to Israel's go win your war and then we can talk peace. If we're at that point now, based on the the statements of Prime Minister nut Yaho and the President today, I'm hopefully we're there. But you know, there's been inordinate pressure on Israel not to win their war, and I think they ought to be able to defend their homeland. I'll give you the last word.
Speaker 12: I agree with the hundred percent, Sean. It really I don't get this sense. I don't get this concept that somehow they're losing the moral high ground by going too far in retaliation for something that you know, they're not the ones that are tying children up and burning them alive and really for them to stop short of ending the threat permanently, of making sure that that radical terrorists are not living within their own borders and plotting to commit further atrocities. Is there is no moral gray ground? I mean, what years this if it does feel a lot like it's rhyming with the nineteen forty and I'm with you, like they need to prosecute their war to win, not for half measures.
Speaker 1: Appreciate the call, my friend. Thank you,