Speaker 1: Welcome everybody. Thursday edition of the Klay, Travis and Buck Sexton Show kicks off now, and we've got a lot to break down with all of you, our friends plural there. I to make sure that through Floral, our friends Julie Kelly and Ryan Grodowski be joining Julie in the second hour on the judicial coup that is still very much underway and a major challenge for the Trump agenda, but one I think that they are up to the task of tackling. And then Ryan Grodusky on some of the numbers, including Clay that discussion yesterday that we had. I had a lot of people reaching out to me off air, either about hearing us on the show talking about that or even just in my life who had seen those numbers. And we got to put some of these questions out there again, like college educated white women. Zelensky is the thing that they are the biggest outliers on how much they love Voladimir Zelenski. There's some crazy and DEI those go together. I think also, I saw today and it ties in with what we were talking about yesterday. I think because I said, if we overlaid the different groups, I think what you would find is that white college educated women are the least happy of all of those groups, whether it's non college educated white men and women or men who went to college. Did you see this today, Bucket's actually really kind of sad. The United States overall happiness index, to the extent that they track this hit a all time low, and it's being driven by people under the age of thirty. And I would bet that it's women under the age of thirty overwhelmingly who are unhappy. And I think it's hard not to believe at this point that all of this isn't directly connected to social media. I mean, if you go look at the charts overall mental health rates. Now certainly COVID didn't help, but overall mental health rates just collapsed about twenty fourteen when social media became prevalent in everybody's lives. And I think we're going to find out that this is like the nicotine or cigarettes of our generation, where we allowed these phones and the social media apps, particularly for young people, to really kind of lead us astray in terms of our life's pursuits. So there's an early big picture idea that I think ties in with yesterday. So we've also got some updates on the border, Tom Holman pointing out that they are rocking on all cylinders here to enforce the law, comparing it to Biden. We'll give you those updates. Trump on the recession that people are predicting. It is not a recession. He is not worried at all, which is I'm sure not a surprise to any of you. The war against Tesla, which we discussed a bit yesterday, there's more on that. It is just insane and destructive and wrong on every level. And I know yesterday I share that I'm thinking about getting a Tesla. I'm trying to convince carry the problem is we don't really use the car that we have that much, or we still have a lease on it. You have two parking spots or one is this also in spots one car? But we have a lot of guests to come over here, so we have friends that come visit, so it's nice to have a little guest spot. Anyway, thinking about getting a Tesla, and people still go, oh, Teslas for rich You can get a Tesla right now, I know I sound like a Tesla salesman for about what you can get a like reasonably equipped, you know, Toyota Corolla for a new Toyota Corolla, I mean it. You can get a Tesla for like three something a month, which is really low compared to you know, compared to what you can see across the car marketplace. Cars have been very expensive recently, anyway, we have that, and used cars prices have been It's not cheap to buy a car anywhere, to be frank. So, I know people have their problems with the evs and everything else. Okay, I get it, But the point is they're going after Elon and they're trying to hurt his company, and they're celebrating in its madness. But let's talk about something else for a second here, or something that has gotten both of our attention on this week, and that is the Chuck Schumer. Chuck Schumer as a leader, I guess of the Democrat Party. Still, you know, he's one of the gray hairs. He's been around for a long time, in the game a long time, and you're starting to hear a little bit of the resentful. It reminds me of the Obama era. You didn't build that because Trump has completely cornered the narrative on robust capitalism, winners building creating wealth for the country and you know, individual prosperity and all that stuff. Democrats are the party.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And here is Chuck Schumer on the view complaining about Americans who want to keep more this is fourteen, keep more of their money.
Speaker 3: You know what their attitude is. I made my money all by myself. How dare your government take my money from me. I don't want to pay taxes, or I've built my company with my bare hands. How dare your government tell me how I should treat my customers, the land and water that I own, or my employees. They hate government. Government's a barrier to people, a barrier to stop them from doing things. They want to destroy it. We are not letting them do it, and we're united.
Speaker 1: They're just the left wing authoritarian party, Clay, that's really what the Democrats have become. They want to tell you what to do with everything, and they control everything, even though they're imbeciles. I want Democrats to apt to answer the question. And I know we're not very far away from April fifteenth, which is not a very happy day for a lot of our listeners out there, But what is a fair share? I pay forty percent of my income to the federal government most years now forty percent boom. You know, I work until May and so I'm still working basically for the federal government. What would be a fair share. We have an insanely, insanely aggressive tax policy for people who actually pay taxes. First of all, and very few people talk about this. Income taxes are only paid by about fifty percent of the United States population. So, first of all, right, off the top over, I think it's fifty one percent of people don't pay a single dollar in federal income tax. Now, payroll taxes is different, right, I'm talking about federal income taxes. And then a lot of you you live in New York, you're listening to us right now, you live in California, you live in Illinois, then you have to pay another twelve or thirteen percent state income tax. And then that doesn't even get into what your property taxes are going to be or what your sales taxes are going to be. I mean, the government is taxing us like crazy. And I gotta lived to New York stage. I haven't lived in New York in uh what going on three years now, two and a half years, and they still want me paying taxes there somehow it's crazy. Okay, the system we have is absolutely nuts. I got taxed because Fox Sports is based in LA and I would travel a lot to LA to do television shows and buck. I remember when they would take that money out of my paycheck by the day. It's by the work day. Same thing in New York City, same thing I think in Utah. Ifire remember correctly. When I've been to Salt Lake City in the past, I've had to pay like hundreds of dollars in income for the privilege of being in Salt Lake. It's a beautiful place. It is lovely. But I justly appreciate that Utah was was grabbing into my pocket there point. We appreciate everybody who listens in Salt Lake City, where I believe we're number one, and by yeah your number one, you're consistently for three plus years now, thank you, Saltlakes Great station. I will say, like, when you look at the at these arguments, isn't it interesting they never get pushed back. They say, you need you should pay your fair share. That's their line, what is the fair share? And I think a lot more people are looking around in the Doge era when we're recognizing how much money is wasted, and this conversation becomes even more paramount than it should be, which is it's important to all year round and all the time. But I think Elon has elevated it. There's also some big philosophical distinctions here that I think should be made clay. For example, as we have seen from the efforts of Elon and Doge, thank you Trump for putting them in the game to do this. Every dollar of government spending is somehow sacred to democrats. This is what we've seen. Have they actually said on anything that Doge has done, Look at what Doje has been finding, look at some of the ways that your money. You know, we talked about the transgender muppet shows in Mongolia and all this stuff that's going on. Every dollar the government spends is both sacred and it's not enough. There always should be you can never cut and there always should be more. Meanwhile, the American people who's hours, labor, creativity, and effort are what is actually the economy. This is something that democrats in the government don't really understand. It's not that the government creates the economy. The government if it's operating, you know, well, should create the guidely some of the guidelines, the rules of the road, and enforcement mechanisms for contracts within the economy. But it is all of you listening who show up somewhere and build a good, provide a service, do something that is worthwhile to society, and you get money for that. That is the actual economy, the productive economy, and anybody within that who feels like the government that every dollar is sacred and never never isn't enough spending. If we say that something needs to change, that's terrible. Yeah, this, this whole thinking needs to be flipped on its head because what are what are you really getting for your money? With so many of these things? What is really worthwhile? Remember we a state government too. The fact that Trump's about to shut the Department of Education, right that executive word is gonna come down and people go, oh, no, education, the Department of Education has nothing to do with educating your children.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: All that does is make it worse and create a holding pen for boring bureaucrats to get paid to do nothing. And we're wrong about everything. Covid I was reading Buck yesterday, to the credit of The New York Times, which has suddenly realized Hey, we screwed up everything with COVID. They had a story about Oakland area kids Buck. And I've met a bunch of these kids as I've been traveling around and started to speak on some college campuses. These kids in the in many parts of New York State and California and Illinois, but this particular kids in Oakland Buck, they shut down their schools on like March whatever it was, fifteenth of twenty twenty. They never came back to school. If you were a junior, I don't know that we talk enough about how many kids out there, and I know some of you are listening to us right now. I remember we had a caller from Utah, a young woman who was voting for the first time, eighteen year old, talking about how angry she and some of her classmates. We are us A great call, good memory, but I mean it hit me because can you imagine if you're out there listening to us right now, think about all the things that happened to you when you're sixteen, seventeen, and eighteen years old, and how embedded in an integral fashion, so much of your life experience happens sixteen seventeen eighteen, You remember everybody out there to a largest You'll remember things when you're sixteen better than something that happened when you're thirty six, forty six, or fifty six, because all the years start to run together. It imprints on you in an interesting way. Those kids went home in many parts of our country in March of twenty twenty, and they never came back. You miss your junior year prom you miss your junior year spring sports season, you never return and buck the article in the New York Times talking about these kids came back at the end of May for graduation, and they had to be six foot distant and they didn't even recognize each other. Because also think about how much you change in that year and a half. They just all went home and they never were in physical location together again. I just I get angrier the more I think about it, even though it's been five years, and so I think, for my you tell me that I have to cut checks. It's one thing if I think the government's doing a great job. It's another thing if I'm still furious about what they did, in particularly the Department of Education, to keep our kids from being able to be in school, and they now are at the point where I think they're on the edge of seeing the Department of Education get officially shut down. There have already been cuts made. I know a judge is going to reverse it if he hasn't or she hasn't already, and they'll also reverse the shutdown. And the whole plan here is essentially to have the judicial coup in effect for the really Trump's whole term if they can get away with, to stop him from doing what he should be able to do. But yeah, the Department of Education and employees around forty two hundred people until the most recent round of cuts. When you look at what does it do? What does the Department of Education actually do? Everything that it does is either superfluous political or could be done by the states much more effectively and much more within the federalist system that we have. Right, Why should if you live in if you live in Texas, why should some bureaucrats in DC be influencing the curriculum of your school in Texas? Oh, because they have to make sure well, they have to make sure the test scores don't actually budge and if anything, get worse over the last forty years. Because that's what's happened. It failure within government needs to be treated like much more like failure within the private sector, where you and I have been at places clay where it's a fire sale and everyone's getting fired and it stinks, and like you know, but that is what happens. And this notion that the government is and always will be not just existing as it is, but growing and getting more money, that is a change in the way that we are governed that absolutely needs to happen. And look, we were just talking about the tax situation here. IRS is a pain, all right. I mean, I'm hoping that the IRS gets a nice doze out of itself going here. But the IRS is a rough agency to have to deal with. And you don't need me to remind you the IRS of the world's most powerful collection agency. You already know that. Don't take them on without having an expert by your side. We are in the peak of tax season here in the weeks ahead. You need to call our friends at Rush Tax Resolution if you have any concerns or problems when it comes to your taxes eight seven seven seven five five seven eight seven four. Every day you put it off, you're increasing the risk of the IRS seizing your assets. Garnishing your paycheck, going after you and your business if you owe payroll taxes. I mean, heck, they can even revoke your passport all the while you're getting crushed with outrageous penalties and interest. You can get the relief you deserve, but you need to call Rush Tax Resolution now. You want to do it before the IRS contacts you. First, be proactive mention our names. Get a free IRS transcript investigation. Other firms charge up to fifteen hundred dollars. Rush Tax Resolution is the only company we trust and recommend. They'll only take your case if they know they can help you. Eight seven seven five five four Rush. That's eight seven seven five five four seventy eight seventy four or go to go online to Rush Tax Resolution dot com.
Speaker 5: Making America great again isn't just one man, It's many. The team forty seven podcasts Sunday's at noon Eastern in the Clay and.
Speaker 1: Buck podcast feed.
Speaker 5: Find it on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: We have our friend Ryan Gerdusky joining us at the bottom to talk about some data and particularly diving into what we learned about college educated white college educated women Yesterday Day they iddalize Vladimir Zelenski, which is very strange for a lot of women who I think have probably very likely very few of them ever seen combat, know anything about war or the military, but they're all about Zelenski. So the propaganda there has clearly clearly been effective. We'll talk to it Ryan about that. Democrats are turning on Schumer, which is not a surprise because they're in the panic phase of things. You know, this is where in Lord of the Flies they all start sharpening sticks and just poking each other with them because they don't know what else to do and there's no real leadership. And remember that's it's a great book. You remember reading The Lord of the Flies in the in school back in the day. Lord of the Flies Buck is my argument. Yeah, everybody has one friend who reads like one book and tries to analogize everything that ever happened, you know, like not somebody who reads a lot of books. I had a buddy who read like one book in his whole life, and it was Lord of the Flies. And he would try he would try to analogize anything that happened to the one book that he had ever read, which was Lord of the Flies. Well, that's like a lot of people now with Harry Potter, no offense because I know you read a lot of other things too, and you're a Harry Potter guy. But everything is Voldemort, everything is the Quidditch, you know. The Harry Potter became so dominant. At least there are seven Harry Potters, although a lot of people didn't even read them and they just watched the movies. I didn't either, So there we go. I probably should get on that. Now we have the Democrats turning in each other, turning on Schumer, and we've got all that happening. But I wanted to spend some time here on the war on Tesla and how it factors into as well the Democrat approach to the economy. So let's just let's look at what's going on here right now. The fact that you have these Democrats openly rooting against an all American car company, one that you know the cars are manufactured here. Maybe they've got the huge facility in Texas. I think eighty thousand people work for Tesla Clay, eighty thousand jobs. If you believe that climate change is any kind of threat, never mind existential, you should think that what Tesla's doing. Because remember, it's not just the cars, it's the technology. It's autonomous driving, it's the interface, it's the battery technology, it's you know, how far are we from starlink being able to control all the cars and maybe we get Vitol so vertical takeoff, you know, and landing for meeting the basically flying cars. I mean, things are going to get really interesting in our lifetime, folks. So that's pretty cool, right well, not if you're Tim Walls, who thinks he can beat you up, I might add, and I mean you not clay like you listening to the Tim Walls thinks he can take you in a fight. I think we have legions of great I think we have lesions of guys over seventy five that would smoked Tim Wall. Did you see our eighty six year old listener who emailed me about that is one of the funs. I need to read that email at some point, because that was a great email. I know the conservative talk radio audience and there are guys over seventy five that will whoop my ass, So I definitely know they would take Tim Wallas in a fight. But Caroline Levitt at the White House, speaking as the Press Secretary just goes after this. I mean, it's astonishing. It's outrageous that he is rooting for the failure of a company again because Elon wants to cut government waste. Play eight Governor Walt.
Speaker 6: Saying last night he frequently checks Tesla's stock and doing so to quote give me a little boost during the day. How should Americans view politicians who take pride in the downfall of an American car company. I think that's quite sad.
Speaker 5: But I think Governor Walls unfortunately is living a sad existence after his devastating defeat on November fifth.
Speaker 1: It is sad, and his defeat was devastating. It's sad, though, that somebody would be rooting Ford America. Think about what that means. It's not just Tesla, it is a I mean, you and I have never sat here been like you know what I want. I want Amazon to go bankrupt because it employs huge numbers of people. It's an enormously valuable company, and it has been incredibly effective. I mean, it has saved millions, maybe billions of man hours for people. And look, I know Jeff Bezos is more on our team now than he used to be. But he's still not really on our team. We're all very aware of this, but to root for a huge American company, it'd be like sitting her clay and just saying, you know, I want Ford in general Motors to just cease to exist and all their people to get fired because I don't like what this, I don't like who the CEO voted for. There's something deranged about this. I think two things that are important here. One, if you truly cared about climate change, then the idea that you would want Tesla to fail is the most heretical thing that you could possibly say, because I'm I'm not sure there's any company in America that has done more to fight climate change. And this is supposed to be, as we talked about yesterday, an existential threat to the entire world and to our nation. And yet you have Tim Walls out there saying that he's checking to see what the stock price is because he's rooting for Tesla to fail. That doesn't add up if you actually believe that climate change is the existential threat. And I think what it forces Democrats to do is decide what do we hate more, climate change or Trump? And the reality is they hate Trump. More than anything, and so the Elon connection to Trump means they root against it. Second, choosing whether or not to spend your money on products based on whether they share your values or not is I think a very rational choice to make. I would argue that Tesla actually shares the values of Democrats, But leaving that aside, what is not is when, for instance, we said, hey, bud Light's got a trans spokesperson maybe drinking other beer. We didn't say and throw Molotov cocktails at people driving around in Budweiser trucks. What the left has done with Elon is not only reject their own principles upon which they stand, but actually take it to the next step. They're lighting Tesla's on fire everywhere. People are getting busted on the Tesla cameras, keying Tesla vehicles all over the place, behaving in a fundamentally ridiculous and frankly violent manner over this, And to me, it just kind of ties in with It's one thing to make a decision about a product that you like or don't like. We said, hey, you make a great product. The benefit typically is even if you disagree with the product, you'll probably still consume it. When we say chick fil A, there's nobody who I'm sorry, there's nobody who makes a better chicken sandwich than Chick fil A. And one of the great things about the Chick fil A sandwich, by the way, buck is the pickle. Lots of gay people, lots of gay people out there rolled into Chick fil A like crazy. They're like, ah, you know, I wish they supported gay marriage, but man, their chicken nuggets are just so good. I'm going to go in and get them anyway. Right second, we talked about this yesterday before you strict a stroke it strict had it stricken form the record, Yes, when you talked about how much your wife Carrie loves Costco, I also love Costco. Costco Estate committed to DEI I think they're wrong there. They're still the best warehouse shopping center option out there, and I still really like their samples, and I'm still going to spend money at Costco. Their brand is so good, much like Chick fil A, that even if they have politics that are somewhat different than me, that I'm not going to shop I'm going to continue to shop there. Tesla makes the best electric vehicle in the world, is my understanding, I'm not an expert on this, but the people who have Tesla's rave about them Buck, and this is one reason I'm looking at potentially buying one you're looking at potentially buying I want to stand up and say, hey, I believe in American exceptionalism. I think Elon Musk is an exceptional American capitalist in all facets, and I would like to believe that it is rational Americans out there who aren't going to punish him because he's trying to make the government more efficient Buck in his free time, Like he didn't have to do this at all. He's just giving back to the country to try to make sure that our deficit doesn't drown all of us in red ink. And you've got a couple of voices weighing in on this defending the Remember it's not really about defending Elon personally. This is about the company. It's about Tesla, which is doing great things. It's innovating, it's employing people, it's making incredible products. You know, we're there's so much about it. It's pure in America. The cars are made here in America. It's not some you know, we're not We're not having some sweatshop somewhere putting together iPhones, just saying again, I wish I could tell you I don't have an iPhone. I do, but it's because I don't like the other options. And you know, but I'm aware of what goes on here, right, it's not always perfect to make these make these kinds of choices. Kevin O'Leary, though, points out that Tim Walls is a bozo. This is mister wonderful cut nine.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about Tim Walls and his comments about the Tesla stock.
Speaker 1: He says, it gives him a boost to see that stock going down.
Speaker 7: That poor guy didn't check his portfolio and his own pension plan for state is beyond stupid what he did. He's talking down a three and a half percent waiting his own pension plan. I mean, what's the matter with that guy? He doesn't check the well being of his own constituency, that's your mind.
Speaker 1: I'm what a bozone. He's pointing out the economic illiteracy of somebody like it, Tim Walls. Companies like Tesla are what have been moving the market in recent years, which means four oh one caves, which means pension plans, the you know, the growth of the major American corps is lifting up the overall market. And even if you think, oh, I'm not in the market, Oh no, you're in the market because it affects the cost of borrowing. It affects the cost of your rent or your mortgage, or the payments on your car, or the credit card interest rates that you have. Hey, there is no escaping the market if you're operating in America today and to want companies whether it's Tesla or in Video or you know, the magnificent seven stocks will talk about when you root for those to fill, you're rooting actually for the American economy to feel pain and there to be less wealth in this country. And that's what they're doing because they don't like Elon because he's too nice to Trump. And again they're also rooting for climate change, which is like at its most basic level, did you see this idiot astronaut Mark Kelly, Senator from Arizona, went and traded in his Tesla and went and got a gas guzzling suv to replace it. So what is the story that you support? Right? I mean again, I think part of being adulthood you mentioned the iPhone. Part of being an adult is recognizing that everybody's not going to agree with you on every single thing and still making decisions that are somewhat rational when it comes to products, right, Like I don't want my toilet paper to have a strong position on any political issue. I just want them to kind of make toilet paper that doesn't fail, right, that actually works. And I think most Americans I don't want my cat litter brand to send me an email about what they think about BLM. I think most Americans just want the product itself to not take a particular stand. Elon has not said that Tesla has a particular stand.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: This is Elon musk individual donating his time to try to make the government more efficient. It isn't actually directly connected to Tesla at all. It would be different if he had said, Hey, I don't want any Democrat to drive my car. I would think that's a really bad move. I'm old school buck, I'm like Michael Jordan. Republicans by sneakers too, right, Like you should try to appeal to everyone. The Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick, who has been very outspoken about a lot of things in the economy. He spoke, He's straight up said now he's a senior government official, cabinet member. Well, I'll let you listen to what he said about Tesla play ten.
Speaker 4: He's the guy who's going to build the next generation technology. I think if you want to learn something on this show tonight by Tesla, it's unbelievable that this guy stock is this cheap. It'll never be this cheap again. When people understand the things he's building, the robots he's building, the technology he's building, people are going to be dreaming of today and Jesse Waters and thinking, gosh, I should have bought Elon Musk's stock. I mean, who wouldn't invest in Elon Musk?
Speaker 1: You gotta be kidding, all right, So you're calling the bottom.
Speaker 4: This is it, Whether today's the bottom or not. I tell you what, Elon Musk is probably the best person to bet up.
Speaker 1: I've ever met. There, you go, pretty strong endorsement. Buck Yeah, the Commerce secretary effectively saying, this is the most impressive CEO living today in the world. It's a big deal, I thought, you know. And and he's trying to help the government instead of just running his incredible companies. So yeah, says something. And again, I just TESL is not doing anything. Bud Light did something, right, we didn't say, oh, the bud Light CEO did something and therefore you can't drink bud Light anymore. Elon Musk runs a company, but he has the right to free speech. He has the right to make choices that Tesla Corporation is not actually doing anything that you would disapprove of. I think that's a pretty significant aspect here too. And I want to tell you right now. Look, rapid radios they make a tremendous difference. Like I was saying earlier this week, got a text message from a friend who is up in Montane and he was saying he doesn't have great cell phone coverage and he loves the fact that he can stay in contact with his family through his rapid radios. It makes a tremendous difference and is absolutely phenomenal. There's a sense of freedom that comes from communicating with one another using Rapid Radio's walkie talkies, the newest version of walkie talkies. They let you connect with people nationwide using the LTE network. They fit nicely into the palm of your hand. With the touch of a single button, you're talking back and forth the person you want to be in touch with. They're also great if you have a big team at work. Rapid Radios allows you to communicate with up to two hundred people. Modern day Rapid radios work right out of the box. Turn them on, start talking, Go online Rapid Radios dot com up to sixty percent off, free ups shipping from Michigan plus a free protection bag. Add Code Radio get an extra five percent off. These Rapid Radio walkie talkies have batteries with a five day charge, lasting long periods of time when you need a most Wrap Radios dot com is the website address Rapid Radios dot com. Youth Code Radio. You're gonna love them. These guys are patriots out of Michigan. Five percent extra off with Code Radio.
Speaker 5: News and politics, but also a little comic relief.
Speaker 1: Clay Travis and Buck Sexton.
Speaker 5: Find them on the free iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back into Clay and Buck. Our friend Ryan Gradusky joins us. Now It's a Numbers Game is his podcast. It's also true about life, but it's game. It's his podcast on the clan Buck Network. No subscribe. Also, National Populist Newsletter is his substack. Make sure you subscribe to the podcast. First though, mister Gradusky, great to have you with us. How are you? Yeah, we're good man. So so you said, we have a lot of things to run by you. But first off, what was your biggest takeaway when you looked at those numbers that were released yesterday where the outlier extraordinaire was white college educated women who are apparently obsessed with Zelenski and di.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't think that shocked anybody. Those with the NBC polls that they held from Sunday, They just live. White men without a college degree and white women with a college degree don't live in the same country. I mean, they just fundamentally don't. Men without a white man without a college degree live in Texas and white women without a college with a college degree live in like Sweden. So it's just it's not they don't. They don't have the same concerns, they don't have the same issues. It's it's bizarre. And when I can kind of I can kind of like sit there and really break it into an ideology is that one has a very comfortable level of living and one does not. If your biggest issue with Zelenski You're probably not worry that much about your monthly bills or an illegal alien, you know, attacking you or breaking to your ranch if you live on the border. This is just a completely different life that they live. And yeah, I mean it's it's a totally different world. And it makes for bad politics because white women with a college degree who are on the left are getting more radicalized. They're getting further to the left, and that's a problem.
Speaker 1: So does the problem get resolved in any way if abortion becomes less of a national political issue and more of an individual state issue, Because it seems like to me, and I'm curious if you buy this thesis Ryan, that Democrats have uniquely exploited the fears of educated white women when it comes to reproductive rights, and that that is the motivating factor for many of them, particularly if you're in your twenties or thirties. Given the fact that abortion, whatever you think about it, the numbers haven't really changed that much since Roe v. Wade was overturned. Is the impact of abortion as a national political issue maybe something that could bring these women back to some measure of political sanity or not.
Speaker 8: No, I don't think that it's abortion. I mean I think abortion is part of the question, but part of it, certainly a large part. But the second the biggest group of white women to vote for Democrats were white women in their late twenties early thirties. That would be the abortion group. The second largest were white women over the age of seventy but under the age of eighty. So if it was just an abortion thing.
Speaker 1: So sorry to cut you off. If that's fascinating, what do you think is motivating those white women college educated seventy to eighty Because again, abortion to your point, I don't think they're getting abortions.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're watching MSNBC and Rachel Meadow and they are BLM and they are listen. The baby boomer generation was the very it was the second most progressive generation to millennials. I mean, they are a progressive generation. And if your entire life is basically politics, which I mean for a lot of a lot of women in their seventies and eighties who either a don't have husbands because they've passed away or they never married, or they don't have children or grandchildren because their millennial children never had children, politics becomes a bigger and bigger and bigger issue in your life and what we saw in the other thing that came out on Monday, which I what about for the National papa's news that are David Shore's thing. David Shore's big piece on data was that people who paid attention to politics a lot voted very, very heavily to Kamala Harrison. People who got their news from mainstream media outlets. If you look at the average CNN or MSNBC viewer, they are over the age of seventy years old. They are seven year old, usually college educated or non college but mostly college educated, white women who obsess about politics. It is their religion, it's their QBC, it's there, it's the children that they didn't have, with the grandchildren they didn't have. It becomes their whole world. And that's why it's become so toxic. And they also fall in line on every issue. They're not only for BLM. They have long COVID. They don't only have long COVID. They need to protect abortion rights. They don't know any protect abortion rights. They need to protect trans rights in Angola. You know the USAID every single you know, tyranny is on the is on the run every single second of every single day. If you hear them, it's exhausting to live that way. But that's the that's the second biggest group outside of like late twenty early thirties. It's not abortion, it's just straight up ideology. And perhaps because they live in such comfortable environments suburbs, wealthy parts of cities, they don't have to worry about crime or or you know, the fact that they're not money coming in the next month. They're probably living pretty comfortably.
Speaker 1: So, Ryan, I wanted to ask you about these slew of people, including Gail King, Nancy Pelosi and others, who are really giving Schumer some rough stuff. Is this just about the CR that he went along with so that the government didn't shut down? I mean we could expect that. Or is this going deeper to the power struggle within the Democrat Party right now? And if so, who is angling to take over what feels like a ship that has on many leaks over at Democrat land.
Speaker 8: Well, I think the fact that not only did he vote for the CR, but he left vulnerable House Democrats. I mean they like they all voted against it except for Jared Golden Up. In main second, you have a dozen Democrats who live in Trump districts who just voted to shut down the government and they just vote against all the things that that means, all the funding for military and veterans and seniors and everything. And there will be a campaign commercial coming to every one of those districts in a few in the next year, and it's thirteen months or fifteen months saying, you know, insert Democrat here voted to shut down your government and suspend your you know, payments to your veterans. That is going to hurt them and it's going to be so toxic, and it makes them look like they can't govern. And you know, they say they can't get anything out of it. They got the old Biden budget. I mean there was like thing ten billion in cuts. There's nothing really in cuts substantial, but it makes them look bad, makes mostly they can't govern. And who replaces Schumer, I don't know who's going to It used to be with like dict Urban, he's eighty three, he's on his way out. It won't be Bernie, I mean, Elizabeth Warren is seventy six. It has to be somebody who can bring in a lot of money, because that's really a big part of the job as being leaders who can raise a lot of money. It's not like Kirsten Gillibrand. They have a big, big.
Speaker 1: Issue who is the best? Who is the best fundraiser? Ryan, because you'd actually know this, And I'm just curious because you're who's the best Democrat fundraiser? Now? Who's under sixty five?
Speaker 8: The best fundraiser on the Republican side is? I think I'm pretty sure it's Tim Scott for sure on the Senate side. Tim Scott's the best fundraiser. On the Democratic side, I believe it's Schumer in his pack. Schumer and his packs raised over one hundred million dollars a year.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about the younger generation. Is there anybody who's already starting.
Speaker 8: To say AOC for sure? Corey Bush ISOC AOC.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: AOC raises a bucket loads of money. Yeah, and she usually gives it all away.
Speaker 1: We're talking to Ryan Gerdusky. Ryan, I love the data that you bring to bear. Encourage people to check out your podcast. The data reflects that Trump did not actually do better with white voters, right, The white voters from like twenty sixteen to twenty twenty four have stayed basically similar, and that in fact, moved a little bit Democrat maybe, but that the reason why Trump won in all fifty states, Black Hispanic Asian support rising. I'm curious is now the Trump Yeah? Is that Trump support? You think as we look ahead to twenty six and twenty eight, how much of that do you think is attributable to Trump himself as opposed to the Republican Party. In other words, does that movement continue if it's JD. Vance or someone like that, or is Trump a unique political unicorn in that respect?
Speaker 8: So this is the episode for a Numbers Game podcast that's coming out next Monday. I'm super excited about this. Data comes from David Shore, who's a Democrat, a data scientist. He's brilliant and very very smart his data, and he did a really deep out of not only like exit polling, but where people were voting and looking at voting files. What happened was between twenty sixteen and twenty twenty, Trump lost about one to two percent of the white vote in between those two elections. He gained all that back in twenty twenty four. So there were Trump or Gary Johnson Biden Trump voters. There was that swing basically all the people, but for Gary Johnson instead of Hillary and then voted for Biden, came back to Trump. That was that was worth one point five percent of his three point national game. Half came from white people, the other half came from minorities. He didn't gain that much with blacks, It was a small amount. The biggest was Black conservatives. He gained about eight points over the course the last eight years. But among Hispanic moderates he gained twenty three points. In twenty sixteen, Hillary won eighty one percent of his Spanic moderates. Trump won fifty. Sorry, Kamala won fifty eight percent eight years later, So from eighty one to fifty eight, the other part was Asian moderates. Hillary one seventy eight, Kamala one sixty seven, a double digit drop among moderates in the Asian community. Is this a Trump thing partially, but it's part of a larger national story. In England you see the Conservative Party doing better among minorities. In Canada, you see the Conservatives doing better among minorities. It is a thing along the entire West where you've started seeing part of minority, as part of the minority coalition, vote their ideology instead of their race, which they usually vote their race over their ideology. Is it a Trump thing, That's a great question. Actually, Trump was more of a deterrent than a supplier of this. The people who don't trust the Democratic Party is higher than the people who voted for Trump. Had everybody been voting, voted have forced to vote. David Shore's estimates that Trump wouldn't have won by one point seven points percent, he would have won by five percent. Because when you ask on issues like everything from like AI to poverty to not only does the economy and immigration, but student loans, they trust Republicans way more than Democrats. The only issue Democrats have a sizeable advantage that people care on, an issue that people care about is healthcare. That is the only issue that they have over Republicans On everything else, they have a deep, deep distrust of the Democratic Party. And I'll say one more thing. Voters who got their information from social media were much more inclined to vote for Trump. The biggest group, the biggest demographic to vote for Trump. According to the David Shor data, white men under the age of twenty. Seventy five percent of white men under twenty voted for Trump. That is the largest demographic of any group ever, more than seniors, more than any other racial group. Trump won a majority of voters under twenty white women, white men, and non white men. The only group under twenty that Trump lost to Kamala Harris were non white women.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Stat is amazing. Yeah. Do you think that's COVID.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's yes, it's completely COVID. It is the lockdown generation. Lockdowns split jen Wiz Zoomers in half. So older Zoomers who had already gone through the high school experience and graduated or were even past college, they are much more liberal than those who were lockdown and misgraduations games. Friends. They were getting all their news on the Internet, and they were coming at a time where the BLM riots were happening, that me too was happening, and there was a surge of Internet personalities, everyone from Jordan Peterson to Ben Shapiro to more nefarious characters in the Internet but noneless. Still, they were being inundated with information from social media, free of the gates that the regular media provides. And so the younger generation right now is the most Republicans. Eighteen to twenty year olds in the last election are the most Republican generation, according to the David Shore data, which I do trust, the most republican generation since the greatest generation the fought World War Two. That is how far right wing, especially white men under the age of twenty, the most republican generation we have seen probably in sixty to seventy years.
Speaker 1: Go check out more from Ryan Gerdusky with It's a Numbers Game, his podcast on the Klayan Buck Network. He does the best data analysis of anybody in the game. And subscribe to who is National Populist newsletter on substack. Ryan really interesting as always, man, Thanks for being here.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Out of North Carolina is the best kept secret in the firearms industry. Bear Creek Arsenal. You should keep them in mind the next time you're gonna go get yourself another rifle, a handgun, or a new upper perhaps, whether you're an outdoorsman during a hunting season or you want to spend time at the range like I do, owning a Bear Creek Arsenal firearm will be a great experience for you. I've got four of them, three rifles and the Grizzly nine millimeter pistol. Bear Creek Arsenal manufactures it's guns in America. Like I said, all done here at home, and they are fantastic for the value. No retail store, so no retail markup. If you're talking about the best price points, the most efficient farms you're gonna get for the money you spend, you've got to check out Bear Creek Arsenal. Prices that are simply unbeatable. Go to Bear Creek Arsenal dot com. Check them out. You're not gonna be disappointed when you see what great deals are there. Use my name Buck as your coupon code. That's Bearcreek Arsenal dot com coupon code. Buck.
Speaker 5: Keep up with the biggest political comeback in world history on the Team forty seven podcast play and Buck Highlight Trump Free plays from.
Speaker 1: The week Sundays at noon Eastern.
Speaker 5: Find it on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Welcome Ack In, Clay Traviits Buck Sexton Show. Appreciate all of you hanging out with us. We are joined now by our good friend Julie Kelly. We were just talking earlier in the program at the top of this hour about all of the craziness coming from the federal District Court judges and Julie, I'll start off with this. I said that I am so what optimistic that things are going to get better with the judiciary in the years ahead because Trump last I mean, Trump won, and I think one reason Democrats lost was because they went so political. You have been covering, and they try to put them in prison, and they try to bankrupt him in all those things. You've been covering these cases like crazy. We've never seen anything like the resistance that Trump is getting from the federal district courts right now. Are you optimistic in the future or do you think our judicial system is just a huge pile of steaming pooh.
Speaker 2: Well, I hate to disagree with you, but I'm going to go with the latter, because, of course I have covered, especially in Washington, DC, and I've talked about with you guys what's happened with the j six proceedings in Washington and the case against the president. These judges feel impervious and they have not been held accountabul when Chief Justice sunt rothbert that really inappropriate. I think treatment about impeachment not his place. Number one. The problem is not that impeachment is thrown around or overused. The problem is that impeachment has not been used. I think fourteen federal judges have been impeached, only eight have been convicted. Congress has completely advocated its oversight role of the federal judiciary. So this is how you get Jim Bossberg, and this is how you get time to Chuckkin and Baryl Howell and these other judges because they know they're not accountable. So until these judges are held accountable, and not by being reversed by the Supreme Court. I saw that in the immunity case. I saw that the Fisher the overturning of the fifteen twelve v. Two against j six ers. These lower court judges don't care and if if they're Democrats, they don't think that the Supreme Court is legitimate anyway. So this is a serious crisis. This is why the public's trust in the federal judiciary is that an all time low, and Republicans who are threatening to file articles and impeach and I think some have been filed, or to strict jurisdiction from some of the most egregious political actors on the bench, or simply to shut down the DC's federal court system, which I've advocated for years strong measures need to be taken otherwise this is going to actually help.
Speaker 1: It really bothers me, Julie, to see how much the DC Circuit Court is essentially an extra branch of government. It's like the failsafe for the deep state. Right, they can bring any case they want there, and they know that unless the Supreme Court steps in, they'll get their way. And this is very clear the fact that they didn't. I always have to remind people of this that none of the j six related individuals were able to get a different a different venue for the trial. I think even I think Timothy McVay was given a different you for his trial from Oklahoma City. If memory serves like this is a standard thing in the justice system for people if there's considered to be a prejudice jury to be able to get it. No one right, No one got got the court or got the jurisdiction. The venue moved from DC. So that's very troubling some of these district judges. Of the stuff that they've come up with, the ones that to me are well the turning around of the plane with the trend to Ragua guys, that seems to be the most egregious. I think to most of us, but a couple of other ones jually the judge, and you're familiar with these different judges. I know too, So that's the thing. You know who these individuals are from covering them. The judge who said that you can't ban transgenders from serving in the military. And now there's a judge that I believe has ordered the DOJ to return men to a women's prison who say they're transgender, Like this is just they're just making up laws.
Speaker 2: Now they are, and they're completely undermining. And these are all related to presidential executive orders. So what you're talking about is Anna Reeus, who is the first LGBTQ Biden appointed district court judge in Washington, basically reversing vacating the President's executive order on transgenders in the military. Royce Lambert, a regular appointee who I watched just absolutely throw the book at Jay six Ers, throwing grandmothers in prison for fifty seven months on the obstruction count that was later overturned, and he himself rejecting the President's executive order and ordering the government US to pay for hormone therapy and transitional surgery for these transients who are in prison either criminals. Right, We're not just saying, you know, for whoever wants it. They are in federal custodies. And then of course Jim Bossberg ordering verbally for or the Department of Justice and BHS to return flights that were already in the air out of US air space, very likely traveling over either Mexico or Central America, ordering the return of those flights carrying known illegal immigrants or suspected Venezuelan terrorist tied to that DA day. Who do these judges think that they are? And so now what Gosburg is doing is I think setting up a kintunt trap because he was saying, well, I made this verbal order, you should have turned the planes allow, no planes should have taken off that day at all, because I was holding this peering And this is a temporary restraining order that he issued, actually two of them on Saturday that last fourteen days and again preventing the President and his team from executing his proclamation over the weekends of the Alien Enemies Act. So excuse me, this is this is very reckless, very destructive, and dangerous. No one should be defending what these judges are doing.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Of course, all of these are going on a field. There's oral arguments in the Venezuelan tariffs case on Monday afternoon. I'll be covering that live. But I'll tell you as bad as I knew these judges were, and how they just repeatedly denied, to your point, due process for j Sixers, refusing in every single case to move those trials out of Washington, DC to now see them leap to the rescue and allegedly protect the quote unquote due process rights of illegal and suspected gang members from Venezuela that pose a legitimate threat to this country, not that Jay Sixers did. It's pretty head spinning hypocrisy.
Speaker 1: Well, we're talking to Julie Kelly. Julie, you mentioned in the jan Sixers, and when you first started coming on with us four years ago, you were one of the very few people out there actually shining a light on how they were being treated. Given the Democrat obsession with January sixth and the years that they spent on it, are you somewhat surprised that Trump came in immediately pardoned to every January sixer and the story just vanished. I mean, isn't that kind of interesting? Because there were all these arguments out there, Oh, if Trump pardons all the jan six ers, this will be a constitutional and he did it, and no one even mentions hardly January sixth anymore. Are you surprised at how quickly it's kind of vanished?
Speaker 2: Yes, I will say that I am. As you guys know, I talked to the President a few days before inauguration day, talked to him for at length about what had happened to the j sixers, you know, the various part in proposals. He expressed he was very committed to blanket pardon with a few exceptions, and that's, of course exactly what he did. And there was some noise about it for what a week or ten days, and then has completely disappeared. And the Democrats want to forget about January sixth. I think with Jamie Raskin said a few weeks ago, oh can we stop talking about January sixth already? It's really funny one, right, Yeah, But yes, I am very surprised, but happily so. And you know, it's great to see these people starting to pick up the pieces of their lives. But you know, I was reading one of the filings today in the Venezuelan terrorism case, and these illegals have stables of lawyers defending them and fighting the government on behalf of the alleged rights of these illegals have. And it's really disturbing that we saw none of that for American citizens wrongly prosecuted for participating in the events of January sixth. I mean, the co legal judicial system is so upside down.
Speaker 1: Can I just jump in really quick early to say that from my understanding from friends in the legal world, if you defend and like if you would defend Osama bin Laden you obviously that won't happen. But if someone could do that, that would be considered a feather in their legal cap going forward. They could say it's like John Adams defending the red Coats, like everyone deserves. But no one felt that way in a lot of the big law firms and in sort of the big law world about J six Americans, yeah, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Most of them relied on public defenders. Some of those public defenders were very good, others were terrible, and I saw I saw both sides to that. But going back to Jeb Bosberg, I was in a sport room in December the week before Christmas, he put a woman who went inside the capital for nine minutes committed no violence charge with four misdemeanors. He put her on trial the week before Christmas, before DC jury juror from the city that had just voted ninety two percent for Kamala Harris. He completely ignored her pleas to postpone the trial and colle after the president was inaugurated, knowing that she would be getting a pardon because of course she only had misdemeanors, and he denied postponing that trial, put her on trial for three days. She was immediately convicted by the CDC jury. So that that's the mindset of these judges. No due process, no protection of constitutional rights for American citizens because they're Trump supporters. But he swooped in Saturday as soon as he possibly could, ordering claims to be turned around, carrying Venezuelan terrorists and now fighting the government for disclosure details of those deportations LIFs just I mean, how can you how can a government deal with someone like that you can't uh block.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you brought that up about the quality of legal representation, because I remember this was one of the first things we talked about with you, Julie, was you were raising money so that the lawyers could be better. John Adams defended the Boston massacre British soldiers in a pre revolutionary America. For people out there that have forgotten, because it used to be a basically foundational belief of lawyers that everybody deserved the best possible legal representation, even people who were accused of heinous crimes. And to bucks point, and I know you saw this, Julie, everybody wants to line up. I've got friends who worked on nine to eleven prosecutions. The people who were involved in flying planes into our buildings have elite representation. Look, I don't begrudge that, because I think that is the American system of justice. But Julie, just to kind of finish here, how many elite lawyers were willing to step forward and volunteer their time to rep the Jay sixers.
Speaker 2: There were no elite, white shoe law firms that stepped up to defend a single j sixer.
Speaker 1: Not one.
Speaker 2: Again, there were some very good lawyers, some that were retained privately, most that were court appointed or public defenders, but not as single. You see all of these law firms lined up not just defending these terrorists but fighting the Trump administration on anything. These are all big name law firms. Now none of them stepped up for American citizens because they considered them terrorists. You know, the Venezuelan gang members, the tatries all over the place, who have suspected ties to TDA. They're not terrorists, they're victims. But you walk inside the Capitol for nine minutes, commit no violence, and you have the chief Judge of the DC District Court putting you on trial in the most democratic committy in the country for a quick conviction. No, none of them. That's so shame on these law firms. And this is why I'm so glad to see the President doing what he can to vilify these law firms, strip them up security clearances, access to documents and buildings, and doing yet image to their business, because that's exactly what they deserve.
Speaker 1: Julie, keep up the good work. Look forward to talking to you again, and thank you for the last four years. How awesome you've been talking to us and keeping us updated on all this.
Speaker 2: See you guys are awesome for always having me on. Thank you so much. Talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: Good stuff. Look the Clay and Buck March madness brackets. They're posted steak bed on the line and Good Ranchers. Man, it's a good thing they have good steaks, because Buck is going to have to buy me a great steak when his bracket crumbles and I surge into a victory. But we had last week in the Travis household, or the week before last, we were out of town on spring break last week, week before last, we had amazing steaks. My wife Laura cooked them straight from Good Ranchers delivered to the door. Variety of subscription boxes out there, including my personal favorite, the Tailgate Box. It's got everything you could possibly want. Go check it out online at good Ranchers. These are safe, incredibly healthy meals for you and your family. No antibiotics, no added hormones. I'm telling you you are going to love it. Get hooked up right now twenty five dollars off when you place your first order at good ranchers dot com. Buck loves the chicken nuggets. You can get salmon, you can get chicken, you can get great steaks that are the equivalent of fabulous steakhouses where you would go out and pay a bundle eat them at home like we did a couple of weeks ago. The boys loved them, you'll love them. Take care of your family at goodranchers dot com My name Clay for twenty five dollars off delivered straight to your home again Good ranchers dot com cla why to save twenty five bucks.
Speaker 5: Want to be in the know when you're on the go? The Team forty seven podcasts Trump highlights from the week Sundays at noon Eastern in the clan Bug podcast speed Find it on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.