Speaker 1: Hey, folks, real quick, before we get started. If you live in the Los Angeles area, get this this podcast that you're listening to right now, this Therapy Gecko podcast. I'm going to be doing a live one of these, that's right. I'm going to be at a place on a stage, talking to people on the phone, talking to people from the audience, one of whom could be you, and it will be a live podcast recording Therapy Gecko Experience where you can experience this podcast amongst a bunch of other people in a crowd at a show thing. Doesn't that sound exciting? Check the description the show notes of this podcast to get your tickets now. Space is limited, So if you want to come to this thing, get those tickets right now because they are currently going going, and we all know what comes after two goings, So check the show notes in the description to.
Speaker 2: Get your tickets.
Speaker 1: So now, all right, My guest for today's episode is a rapper named Buddy. He's made music with the likes of Whiz Khalifa, Chancellor rapper Asap for Nipsy also but beside all that, he's a guy, and he dressed up as a gecko to talk to people on the phone with me, and I think it was pretty funny.
Speaker 2: I think this is a good episode.
Speaker 1: I'll say that with confidence. In fact, I'll say that with so much confidence that I'll stop rambling and let you listen for yourself.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it. How's it feel to be a gecko? I feel so lucky? Yeah? Yeah, Green's a lucky color.
Speaker 3: It's my favorite color. I'm so happy right now. Really, yeah, I'm ecstatic.
Speaker 2: Why is there a reasoning behind green being your favorite color?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Could you peg that to anything? It's just a feeling green for the money, go for the honey. Okay, I like that. I like that. Yeah. Have you ever like dressed up as something before? Yeah? Definitely.
Speaker 3: I was the Green Power Ranger like a couple of halloweens ago. Okay, you really do like the color green?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I love it when you dress up as things. Do you tend to get very into them?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Halloween is my favorite watch. How come this this year?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, got Halloween costume yet? Uh No, I'm probably gonna I'm probably gonna wear this. Is there a Halloween of like all the Halloweens you've had in your life? Is there a Halloween costume in particular that you're like, that was it? That was the best Halloween that I had.
Speaker 3: Probably the Green Power Ranger one. I do a party with the homies and it went up and the Green Power Ranger walking through my own party. Ooh, this hot girl I like was there.
Speaker 2: It was great. What was she dressed?
Speaker 4: Us?
Speaker 2: I forgot? She just looked good. That's cool. Are do you do you look? Do you do? You have a particular affinity for the Power Rangers.
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: I watched that show growing up. I thought it was tight, a little fights and stuff. Okay, yeah, and then when they transform into the thing.
Speaker 2: What are what are they transforming to? It's called a mighty morphin Oh mighty, but they like they don't transform into anything like themselves. They have to they.
Speaker 3: Get into cars and then the cars connect into the big robot with the sword.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Transformers where they become.
Speaker 3: Cars that, yeah, that's it is Transformers too, but Power Rangers they got a little cars too.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I guess it was dinosaurs or something that came from space.
Speaker 2: Or something like that. Zord in there, buddy.
Speaker 1: This past week, have there been any persistent thoughts on your minds about anything?
Speaker 2: In particular.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm about to drop an album, so I've been thinking about that a lot, like last minute clearances and paperwork, Oh my god, the samples that can't get cleared. Yeah, need chain engine, last minute, all the last minute bullshit for real?
Speaker 2: You said whatever you want? You said cunt fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is there is there a word that you've always wanted to say that you you haven't gotten the chance to say yet.
Speaker 2: No, I'd say everything I ever wanted.
Speaker 1: Is there a like a word like do you have a rhyme cunt with anything in any of your I.
Speaker 2: Rarely used cut. I don't, I don't. I don't be saying cut is for any reason in particular. It just just doesn't speak to you as a word. I was like, pussy, Pussy's better.
Speaker 1: What's the best word that rhymes with pussy? Uh, I'm trying to think too.
Speaker 3: Cushy, cushy, put cushy, pushy, cushy pussy.
Speaker 1: This is a show where we be geckos and talk to people on the phone. We talked to people about the on the phone about all kinds of things.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: We talk about life, we talk about relationships, we talk about death, we talk about really anything. We're we're uh do you want to talk to people on the phone?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, call it Armani.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hey, how are you our money?
Speaker 8: Gosh?
Speaker 7: Wait, am I really?
Speaker 2: I like your name? MARMIONI. That's tight.
Speaker 7: This is so crazy. Thank you, thank you, Buddy, I fuck with you. You look dope.
Speaker 6: I like your chain.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You sound like you look good.
Speaker 7: Yo, don't put me right now like.
Speaker 9: So crazy.
Speaker 7: First of all, Lyle, I just got to say I love your show. I listen to it at work all the time.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Link it with Buddy. I was like, hold up what and I called and the first call period.
Speaker 2: We're happy to have you, Armiane. Well Armani. It says here that you want to ask us about your feeling lost in life? Why why are you feeling lost? Harmonia?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm just I'm a creative person and right now I'm stuck in an office and all I think about is like how am I going to get out of this office and out of this town? So yeah, I don't know. I just you know, sometimes you just talk to people and like talk about life, and that's just where I'm ring in my life. So that's all I could really come up to talk about I don't really have anything exciting to.
Speaker 2: Tell or you know, but what town is, It's like.
Speaker 8: It's like an hour outside of Ala.
Speaker 3: Oh see, I know what you mean. I know what you're going through. Yeah mm hmmm, I feel you grow.
Speaker 7: I fired out here, but like I know, there's opportunity everywhere, you know. Like, so I just got to get it. I just got to get to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah what you said, you work out of an office? Right now? What do you do at this office?
Speaker 7: I open loans for mortgages on purchases and refinances.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're you're doing stuff with money. You know how to do money mortgagee refinancy things.
Speaker 2: Did you ever work an office.
Speaker 4: Job, buddy?
Speaker 7: It's pretty solid, you know.
Speaker 3: I ain't never worked the office job. What's the best part about it?
Speaker 2: Though? Good?
Speaker 7: It's really not all that bad. Like they give us lunch all the time. I can pretty much do what I want to do, as honest, I'm doing my word.
Speaker 10: But it's just boring.
Speaker 7: It's the same thing every day. I do the same job every day, and I'm just not the type of person anything.
Speaker 10: To twitch up, you know.
Speaker 3: I feel like you should think of a creative way to make your job that ain't even all that bad because it's people job that's out here.
Speaker 2: You can find a creative way to.
Speaker 3: Just make it a little more fun and hyped up as you also, you know, stay clear on the path to you know what I mean, your ideal purpose in life.
Speaker 7: Exactly. Yeah, you know, like outside of words, I could be more creative during work. I find little things to do during the day, like if I need to edit something or work on something, you know, in my downtime I do that or just like you know, focus on things that are going to bring more positivity to my life. But I know, like just that I'm on this temporary stage of like the bigger picture.
Speaker 2: Now are money? Are you then?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you good then? Period?
Speaker 7: And you know what, Bud, your music has told me so much like with the last couple of years I listened to like find Me and like all your songs.
Speaker 11: Very lit, like you have some really good times that.
Speaker 6: Like actually have gotten your ship.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to.
Speaker 2: Say that for sure, Well you said you was lost.
Speaker 3: I wrote a song about that, so I got you girl, don't even trip.
Speaker 2: That song is.
Speaker 7: Really like what do you mean? That's my whole song? Like that's been my life for the past couple of years.
Speaker 2: Like lost and alone, I'm about to go into her. Don't trip, I'm gonna drop.
Speaker 7: The dates periods. I'm in there.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for calling harmony.
Speaker 7: I'm definitely doing that.
Speaker 2: Thanks for heading us up.
Speaker 10: I would you.
Speaker 2: So you?
Speaker 1: You asked Harmani if she was zen? Yeah, and she said yes. Do you feel as though you are zen?
Speaker 2: I'm so zen? How does okay? So? How? How how did you get there?
Speaker 1: How did you become zen? Did you start zen? Or do you have to work towards getting zen? Are you're born zen?
Speaker 3: I feel like I might have been born z in But it's a it's a it's a work in progress.
Speaker 2: You know. Sometimes I'm not.
Speaker 3: Zen, but like you know, I am mostly zen and my core very calm, yeah, easy going, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It is what it is, it's gonna be what is gonna be type of guy. Absolutely So.
Speaker 1: When you when you're not zen, you you seem like you have you have this pillar of zen this but not everybody's pillar is invincible.
Speaker 2: You know what sort to things shake your pillar of zenness?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: What? What do you feel like you're vulnerable to to to throw you off.
Speaker 3: I'm a big fan of control, you know, and when things aren't in my control, sometimes I don't want to be surrendered to someone else's control. It's a vulnerable place to be, you know. I might get a little crazy past, I don't know, but I try to stays in in those times where I'm not in full control.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm for sure.
Speaker 1: And when you when you do get knocked off of of your zennus, what sorts of things do you do.
Speaker 2: To you know, get right back up there.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to stop just running to the blunt because I usually just smoke about it and be high. But I'm trying to learn how to just deal with my feelings and emotions in the sober mind state, you know, and just pray to God for real.
Speaker 2: I feel, I feel.
Speaker 1: I've also been trying to notice whenever I'm like getting high or a voidoid fucking getting whatever said or pissed off or something, because it just makes you happy. And you know, it's funny with the control thing, because like when you get high, you kind of like know how you're gonna feel. So it's a way of taking back that control exactly. It's based out of fear though it's totally based out of fear. Yeah, I'm trying to get better facing my fear like that. Say, let's say you're call hey Evan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so.
Speaker 6: Nothing much, Evan.
Speaker 1: It says here that you had a dream about a submarine that suit that shoots sausages and think you have wet dreams about statistics software.
Speaker 2: Really say that, Evan? You crazy?
Speaker 12: I know it was.
Speaker 10: Only a one dream about this statistic software by the way, but concerning nonetheless, can.
Speaker 2: You read that again for me please?
Speaker 1: It said he has he had a dream about a submarine that shoots sausages.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of alliteration right there. A submarine is sucking me up. Submary susages, submarine sue summarine summary sages, smar sausages. Is this anything like what your dream was like?
Speaker 10: It was a pretty close just not as like poetic as that was, you know what I feel.
Speaker 1: Like, Let's focus on one of these two dreams. I think the what dream about statistics software? What do you feel like?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: But do you think the dreams tell us things about our our consciousness?
Speaker 2: What are you? What are you opinatoning on that?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, but my question is what you mean where dream? Because what what you mean where dream?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 10: I I was in my uh in my dream doing homework, typing in the software, and then it woke up in a puddle of semen, and like I just remember like.
Speaker 5: The last five seconds of my groom.
Speaker 10: I was like, okay, what what's going on here? And then I just I woke up in web because I didn't seemen?
Speaker 3: Okay, cool. I was just wondering. I was trying to just make sure what you was talking about?
Speaker 2: All right? Work?
Speaker 1: But does that necessarily insinuate that the puddle of semen was caused by statistics homework or could they be isolated incidents?
Speaker 2: Evan?
Speaker 10: I I don't know. That's why I called in for the advice.
Speaker 2: But do you do you think the dreams can tell us things about ourselves?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but hold on, hold on, hold on, please please? Does software make you horny?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 10: I hate, like I'm not enjoying this. The statistics does this?
Speaker 2: The numbers?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's numbers and stuff.
Speaker 2: Probability, probability, yeah, you a freak.
Speaker 10: I know it's scary, Like I'm not aroused by it. I'm like probably ninety eight percent sure I'm straight.
Speaker 2: What is well, hold on, hold on, I haven't all right, listen, haven't listened, listen listen, which is happy, Evan?
Speaker 1: I mean you brought you're bringing up your sexual orientation here, which is like, what what do you feel like? This dream is like queuing you into like your sexual orientation in some way, because I feel like statistic software is fairly genderless probability.
Speaker 10: That's what I tho. Well, like, I know you talked to like guys where they'll get like the sexual robots, and like, I don't want to be one of those.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be a sex robot.
Speaker 10: I don't want to be one of the guys that turns to a sexual robot, oh.
Speaker 1: Like turns into one or or or it turns to one for out of necessity, for a lack of sex, out.
Speaker 10: Of like me discovering that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but that's what you like. Evan.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I think what he's saying, are you okay? I think if I'm hearing you correctly, you you are afraid that maybe you are into robots sexually and you're avoiding that.
Speaker 2: Is that is that a correct asceritation of what you were saying? Maybe I don't think Evan, Are you are sure or you're not dreaming right now?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 10: I have actually seen a therapist about this.
Speaker 2: What did they say?
Speaker 10: They basically told me I'm fine and then it just happens. But you know, oh well, I just keep living life as if it is normal, and one day I wake up not in this life, then here I am. But yeah, it's my reality.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 2: I feel like this guy's got a lot of control over what's going on.
Speaker 3: Okay, so hold on, hold on, hold on. I got another question, was this after? Does submarine asus sausages?
Speaker 10: No, the that was nice. We can talk about that if you guys.
Speaker 3: Want what happened with that one? What happened with the sausage submar Shoot a submarine?
Speaker 2: It really his a tongue twist.
Speaker 10: So like we're in like a canal and like to us now I don't know, like the concrete on each side, and we're like, oh, we got to make sure we aren't going to hit the concrete.
Speaker 13: Let's go shoot the.
Speaker 10: Hot dogs out the torpedo like wherever those come out of. And then yeah, I like transported behind like third person into the hot dog and if it's disintegrated, then it was like, Okay, we've got to steer left. We don't hit the concrete.
Speaker 8: That's all it was.
Speaker 2: Really that sounds like a fun dream. Actually, yeah, that's so Evan. I mean, Evan listened before before we go.
Speaker 1: Do you do you and tell me honestly, do you feel like there's there is a a issue here? Like is there something you're resisting or were you mainly calling in? And it's fine if you were mainly calling in just to share with us these experiences.
Speaker 10: Mainly to share, but like also there is advice to like stop that because I don't like statistics.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I would say, drink a tall glass of water before you go to bed tonight.
Speaker 10: I'll try that. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Evan, Thank you, heavy, thank you.
Speaker 1: Hello, chunks, you say that chunks.
Speaker 2: He's got a dog? Hello to call them chunks? Chunk outa my god? Hello, Hey, how are you doing, chunks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm doing good.
Speaker 14: I'll literally walking into my house when you answered the phone, so I got away from the dogs.
Speaker 2: You sound like you have a beautiful home.
Speaker 15: Uh yeah, I guess you could say that. It's uh just my mom and my dad and me. Brother has moved out. But yeah, it's a beautiful, little, uh humble abode.
Speaker 2: I guess, do you have a good relationship with your family?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 4: There's been ups and down, but it's pretty uh stable right now.
Speaker 2: I guess you could say sound like family.
Speaker 1: Yes, Sir Chunkston says, here, you've been talking to a girl. You're really into her, uh, but you only have a limited amount of time before she leaves to serve in the Coast Guard, and you're wondering if you should drop it now or start or pursue a more, go go deeper into it?
Speaker 2: Is this is this correct?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Pretty much. I don't know.
Speaker 13: I started talking to her at the gym and uh, she was she approached me.
Speaker 4: Actually she's just an absolute smoke show.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 13: Uh, basically one thing went to another. We went on our first date like a week ago, went very well, and yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 5: Uh, I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what she's feeling, if she wants to be like just friends or if she wants to be more than that or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I but, buddy, what do you do when you're in a situation where where you're not sure what someone thinks of you and you're you're interested in them romantically. I just acts that's a good question that I like that as a strategy.
Speaker 2: She's her. Have you done that, Chunks?
Speaker 4: Ask her if she's in me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Communication is key.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I haven't done that yet.
Speaker 13: Maybe maybe on the second time around, when we should go on a date or something, bring it up.
Speaker 2: Tell me what he needs to hear, Chunk, Chunk is it? Chunk?
Speaker 3: Yeah, chump, chump, don't be choked, Chuck. Don't be a chunk. Chunk, take a chunk out of life and make her your wife.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Oh like that, Chunks. Listen, here's the thing you gotta What do you what any way?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 2: Tell me? Are you? Are you afraid? Are you afraid of? How old are you? Twenty three? Chucks? Are you?
Speaker 1: Have you ever been have you ever been in a situation where you were able to accurately express us your feelings or or is that sort of a new thing for you.
Speaker 4: Just in this scenario or like in my life.
Speaker 2: Just in general. I mean I I I assume over your twenty three years, you've you've you've found yourself attracted to people throughout your life and when you are, are you typically open about it? Or do you do you shy away.
Speaker 4: I'm only open about it. It's I feel like it's uh, I guess I don't know, like something like you can feel it.
Speaker 1: You know, I kind of hear what you're are you saying you're you're kind of like, I'm only open to it if I have a pretty good shot I'm not gonna get rejected, which is not the way to go about it.
Speaker 2: Chunks.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean like, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna still my feeling to this girl on like a first date or whatever, or if I had, like don't know her very well. But once I get a feel for whosh is the person or how I'm feeling towards her, like all, I mean all, I'll express some sort of.
Speaker 4: Sorts of feelings on the chunk.
Speaker 2: Chunk, you stuttering when you should be buttering.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you you gotta flip that pancake smack and flip it and rub it down.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, you got this man. She came at you first at the gendum Is that what he said?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 2: Did she come to you first?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: She about to pulled up an't ean you know she won't e don't hesitate go on the second date.
Speaker 2: Damn you good at that day? That's pretty good. Oh my god, I do the way I've just learned. I just learned that I didn't know how. I didn't know that was a thing. It's the energy transfer chunks. Well, listen, man, Chuck. Chuck's here's what. Here's what. I here's what.
Speaker 1: Here's what I really want to tell you, like for real though, okay, because your whole thing is like I don't know, because your whole thing is like you you're one a little bit nervous to express your feelings, it sounds like, but two you have the whole thing of like she's leaving, right.
Speaker 2: So do do do this?
Speaker 1: Just so, so listen, So listen, if anything, if anything, even if you're not doing this as a means to an end, I think you should express your feelings only so that you can improve in the general skill of expressing your feelings. You know what I'm saying to you, Because even if nothing happens, it's like, that's a win. That's a that's a win in the book of gaining this the those communication.
Speaker 2: Skills don't quite me. I like that, But do you do you hear me? Chuck's like like, like do it for do it for yourself.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Just say you can be like, all right, I did it. I expressed myself. I'm one step closer to living the life I want wherein I'm open and honest with people. It's a point towards that whether or not you guys fall in love, or whether or not anything happens, Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I guess, I guess the risk to reward ratio.
Speaker 2: Is definitely minish cool kisser fool. You gotta rhyme for food, Chunks, anything else you want to say before we go.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've been watching your podcast for a while.
Speaker 2: Absolutely love it, dude.
Speaker 4: I've been you know what, I've been flapping a lot.
Speaker 5: Is that much?
Speaker 4: That song that much?
Speaker 2: Okay? You a real one? My being about my being in my bed.
Speaker 14: Nay, dude, love that song.
Speaker 4: Love what you've been doing, dude. Can't wait to see what you do.
Speaker 2: Next, Chunks.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I wish your courage moving forward, and we appreciate you calling him with your with your inquiry. And by the way, I'm gonna say one more time because I feel you in this moment and I and I do mean what I say, do it for yourself, not for whatever end result expressing your feelings.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense? Tell me, tell me you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 4: I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Just kisser and rub all on her booty. I don't endorse that. Thank you for calling chunks.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, Lyle, Thank you by you guys have a good one.
Speaker 2: Where'd you get that Angel City Jewelers? That was cool. It's like it's like a dragon Yes, hin Ron from Dragon ball Z. Oh, it's from Dragon ball Z. Yeah. He grants wishes and everything.
Speaker 1: Oh ship this like uh if if if he were here right now, and you could like, uh, he's.
Speaker 2: Out here, if he's right here? Have you ever asked him for a wish? Every day? You want to make a wish? Yeah, I'll make a wish. He's right here. Hollerada.
Speaker 1: What's his name againn Cinron? I wish that everyone in the world had a million dollars, and that also inflation wasn't a thing, so that all the million dollars that were then pumped into the economy by you were somehow in and of themselves still valuable, even though everyone would be trading with each other. Still, but that we would everyone would have a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Still, Shinron ain't in politics, bro, don't. I don't think you could do all that. He'd just be bringing people back from the dead and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, he brings people back from the dead. Yeah, I'm trying to think of I know any dead people. Sit. Hello, Annie, Hi, what's up?
Speaker 10: What's up are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good. I'm here with Buddy. I'm in the forest.
Speaker 6: So yeah, yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 16: I was checking that out, Hi, buddy.
Speaker 1: Uh Annie, it says here that you're thinking about becoming a dominatrix. You're thinking about leaving your social worker job to pursue that.
Speaker 17: Yeah, here's the deal.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so Gek, I need you to tell.
Speaker 4: Me what to do here.
Speaker 16: It's something I've wanted to do for almost twenty years now, and I kept thinking like, oh, as I get older, like as I fell into my careers that I really love, like it'll go away, and it hasn't. And then now, you know, with everything going on like this last two years, like I feel like the like we're all making decisions like hey, we gotta do what really makes us happy, and I'm like, I still really want to be a Dominatrix, How tall are you still?
Speaker 2: Really? Love?
Speaker 17: I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: How tall? Is you?
Speaker 16: Not tall at all? Five five one?
Speaker 2: Is there is there a height requirement for now? I was just curious. I was just curious.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I was like, oh wait, I don't think I had ever noticed that there was a height requirement.
Speaker 7: But no, yeah, no, I mean.
Speaker 18: Heels all that good stuff.
Speaker 16: Here's the thing, though, Like I don't want to do it because that's something that like is like a preference of mine. I kind of have always wanted to do it as a form of like stress management.
Speaker 17: And I don't know if that's right either.
Speaker 16: But also here's the thing, as a as like a person who grew up as a god kid, like being able to like do the full dress up and everything to you know, to go to work sounds like a lot of fun too. But yeah, also that stress management part the money doesn't sound like a bad idea either. And but yeah, I don't know if that's cool, like like know, like if that's like ethical, like you know, because yeah.
Speaker 2: I say, give it a whirl.
Speaker 16: Right, I feel like, especially because like you gotta try all the things, you know.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I just want to weigh in on this because I understand that you're wondering the ethical components of you taking out your life stress upon people in the form of sexual domination, and I think it is a uh it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Win win scenario, win win scenario. There are out there, there are so many men out there that want to be dominant. I want to be dominated.
Speaker 17: I feel like it would make me better.
Speaker 11: I feel like it would make me better.
Speaker 3: You sound like you're in a better mood already just talking about it.
Speaker 2: I could hear your cheeks lifting, Like is your teeth show? Are you laughing right now?
Speaker 16: Yeah, because I'm happy that you guys are like, yes, do it? You know, like I feel like I'm getting a lot of like you know, like I'm like, yes, yes, They're like unfortunate. Well, okay, Annie is like, leave my career, Annie.
Speaker 2: I want you to go out there and dominate.
Speaker 17: God damn it, fucking dude.
Speaker 9: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 11: Oh but but do I quit my job?
Speaker 2: Don't quit your job yet? Do both? Right now?
Speaker 1: I was about to say, I feel like dominate, dominating. I feel like I feel like the majority. I don't know, I'm not in the community.
Speaker 2: But I think it's just sleep schedule together.
Speaker 1: I feel like the majority of domination happens in the evening time, and the majority of office work happens during the day.
Speaker 2: So what time, what time's would what time you be going to work?
Speaker 16: That that regular ass you know?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, yeah, just do the dominating when you get off, didn't clock back in.
Speaker 16: That's something I think too. I feel like I could do like three clients, Like yeah, just.
Speaker 2: Start somewhere, you know what I mean. You don't want to do the dub club out the gate, you know, get you one, two, three, and just see.
Speaker 16: Right right, Like I've already thought about it, Like, do you like three a week, have like a list, a wait list if I got to you know where?
Speaker 2: Now? Are you curious? You guys? No, go ahead?
Speaker 8: What's that?
Speaker 2: Yes? We think you should do it? Yeahah, we think you show I totally.
Speaker 1: I'm with like the I mean, down with the domination office during the day, dominate at night, Wait until you can get enough clients at night, and then eventually, if the money they're making dominating outweighs the money you're making on the office gig, you're clear to quit.
Speaker 2: World domination like.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 9: I really love my work, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I say you do both. Get you somebody who could do both?
Speaker 1: Is you?
Speaker 2: What do you can ask what you do during the day?
Speaker 1: Maybe she can like work that into her her whole character, Like if she's like a secretary, maybe she's like dominating secretary.
Speaker 2: Oh like that lady. What's it called?
Speaker 1: I forget near min Maybe she would what's what's what's it about? It's about a domination in person?
Speaker 2: Yeah's something like that. I think she'd be getting dominated. I got you, oh fucking fifty shades of gray. No, not that one. That that one is the one with the office girl, and.
Speaker 11: I forget it's called secretary.
Speaker 2: I think your secretary. I feel she was gonna she probably not the one you like that something like that.
Speaker 18: God.
Speaker 9: Well yeah, but of course opposite exactly.
Speaker 2: Exactly, yes, yes, for sure, yeah.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, yeah, guys, thank you so so much.
Speaker 17: Okay, so that you don't see, Okay.
Speaker 16: Nothing wrong with like me, not really, because I've had people tell me that, like because I'm not actually going to be into it like I would it would make me look better at it, and then also just you know, parts of my personality just you know whatever.
Speaker 11: But yeah, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 16: Like I look forward to buying a kind of corsets and getting.
Speaker 7: Some stress out.
Speaker 2: Damn, no doubt, no doubt. Have a good night. Annie got out there and dominate. Say you, I.
Speaker 1: Said, damn, because she was like, because you you had it paid, you were like. I can hear her smiling through the phone. She's already hyped.
Speaker 2: Added very excited about it. Get out there and dominate. Have you ever proud of her? You ever been dominated before? I'd rather not say, oh for sure, for sure I haven't, but I would be open to it. I mean it's cool. I mean, dam this is a safe space, buddy. Yeah, I've predominated. Okay? Was it like it was dominating? Okay?
Speaker 3: I enjoyed it really like whips and stuff me up me and robbed me.
Speaker 2: They robbed you two Yep, as part of the experience. It was amazing. Dude, I feel like you could be Annie's first client. I'm gonna hit her up. Hello, Hi, is this gay? Yes? How are you.
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 8: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Who is.
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 2: Rob?
Speaker 1: Rob It says here, listen, listen, rob It says here that you've been practicing.
Speaker 2: The occult, practices.
Speaker 1: Practicing the occult, and you feel like it's messed up your life. Now, your buddy, you're as confused as I am. Here, what's a cult?
Speaker 2: What is the occult?
Speaker 8: So all right, so the occult kind of means different things to different people, but to me, it's essentially a form of ancient brain hacket. So to me, there's not like real magic in the world or real demons or whatnot, but it's more like manifestations of psychology before there were actually terms psychology. So there, it's like, uh, my belief is a lot of people, like in ancient times who created all this stuff, who wrote all this stuff, had a lot of time to kind of think in their heads without technology and whatnot, and they didn't know how to explain certain things, so they created words for it. And basically, I feel like the occult is kind of like brain hacking. So you're able to hack into your subconscious and get it to see things or perceive things. Since reality is only our perception of it, so if you're able to alter your perception, you're able to alter your reality.
Speaker 2: You said, it's fucking you up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so kind of into like a monkey's foot situation or a monkey pose situation, where it was I essentially asked or it kind of like did some rituals because I was in a low part of my life for awareness, like I wanted to notice things I wanted to notice, like what my girlfriend at the time was asking of me of kind of like what jobs were asking And honestly, it got to be a little too much. Now I noticed too much. I'm aware of too much in other people. I'm aware of like little micro changes in people's perception or in people's in their kind of like micro expressions. And I've had friends accuse me of like knowing how they feel before they even know how they feel. And they said that it's violating and they've confirmed it how they felt that they were, like I wasn't ready to tell you. So yeah, that's where I'm at now.
Speaker 2: So you've become somewhat of a mind. And it's bothering your friends.
Speaker 8: Well, I wouldn't say bothering. It's not like all the time, but it's kind of like, you know, if if I'm talking to a friend and they're dealing with something that I can tell.
Speaker 14: Even if they don't want me to tell, like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should stop.
Speaker 8: I've tried, but it's kind of like, you know, I don't even always actually even mention it to them either, Like it's not just with like friends, Like the friends aren't the problem. It's like it gives me anxiety because it's like overstimulating. So it's like, for instance, currently at work, I'm noticing little differences in the way my boss treats me, and.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to Well, you could try what what what?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're too aware. A lot of people talk, you know, complain about something like that.
Speaker 2: They're too aware. They wish they were more dull down so that they could sort of be in the moment to be more peaceful. Well, let's see, you could You could drink and do drugs. Have you tried smoking weed?
Speaker 8: I don't drink, but I do drugs.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's some sort of mindfulness thing that you could be you could be doing. You're doing like the opposite of what. You know, how people go to like you know, they go to like meditation retreats, They you know, be the power of now being in the moment, be here, now all that stuff. Like you're doing the opposite of that.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I tried, and I definitely used to be a lot more into it than previously. But at the same time, this awareness has actually like helped me in certain aspects life. So like I actually ended up getting my dream job. I grew up in Texas in literally a trailer park and my dad was a drug dealer, and I ended up getting to work for like probably the world's biggest household name in media, which was my dream job because wait.
Speaker 1: Wait, you work for the biggest Uh you said you work for the biggest name in the media.
Speaker 8: I would I wouldn't safely say that.
Speaker 2: Is it? Like, can we guess? I think it's Oprah? I thought I was going to be Will Smith? Is it Oprah?
Speaker 6: Will Will Smith?
Speaker 8: No, no, it's not Oprah.
Speaker 2: Who's the biggest name in the media. Do you work for Joe Rogan?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, Disney. I got my dream job at Disney.
Speaker 2: Oh you work for Walt Not not at disney Land.
Speaker 8: But like I like corporate like doing my career stuff.
Speaker 2: But that's hard. No, that's hard. Hey, that's that's type. No, that's tight, that's hard.
Speaker 8: And I feel like I got there like I started out like pretty modest, Like I didn't you know, I wasn't born with like a silver spoon in my mouth, but I was able to work my way up. I noticing certain like stepping st robs.
Speaker 2: Okay, Rob, the fuck with me, dam because it's like Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob. Because I'm trying to do like some voiceovers or something like an animated movie or something you know, for the kids or something like that, saying three, you know what I mean? I don't know. Can you get Buddy a gig? Like holler at you boy? Can we get him to voice the kid in uh Incredibles three? The baby? I was about to go home and watch to turn the Red Ship? Come on? Like what a I got? Disney Plus, Well, I'm.
Speaker 8: Not working in bus department, It's right. My passion is Prince.
Speaker 1: Like, can you use your occultist mind control skills to convince somebody to let Buddy do a voice in the next Disney Princess movie? Maybe he plays the Prince?
Speaker 8: I mean, like baby, I don't know. Okay, it's totally different.
Speaker 2: Here's here's what we're gonna do. Rob. Call us do your mind control tricks. You're supposed to be aware, Rob, do your mind control tricks on the Disney exec and then circle back, call us back and let us know and baby, give me. You know, however, in every Disneys Disney movie there's like a chair that talks to the girl or something.
Speaker 1: Let me have that one and then Buddy can be the prince. Can you do that for us Black Panther two or something.
Speaker 8: Like, I'll try.
Speaker 7: I mean, like, that's the thing.
Speaker 8: It's just it's like.
Speaker 3: I appreciate Rob. Hey, that's all I wanted to hear, Rob. I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Thanks you for Rob. Thank you man. I'm gonna shout you out when I get my little Emmy from the from the Disney. Yeah, that's hard. He worked for Disney. That's tight. He works for this man. He's in the occult. He's in the cold. All right.
Speaker 1: So after that call, do you have any Because we both didn't know what a cult meant.
Speaker 2: He told us what it is like some mind code, ancient ritual stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm wondering if I understood. I don't know how well I comprehended the explanation. And maybe that's on me and my poor comprehension.
Speaker 3: Like he was just saying like he was tapping into some old school shit that's not documented or taught in high schools. He been doing his own research, and now it got him tapped in on a deeper level of consciousness than he wanted to be at right now, and it's hard for him to scale it back. So it's really just sucking him up on a day to day basis when you interact with the people closest to him. But it also turned him up and got him the fire ass Disney job.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing is these sort of things that are both blessings and curse curses simultaneously.
Speaker 2: Shows that path.
Speaker 1: You gotta take the good with the bad, not everything. Uh, there's kind of a price for everything.
Speaker 2: I feel.
Speaker 3: You gotta just focus on the good. The bag gonna be there regardless. Hey, you feeling I feel amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm about to be in the Disney movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Which if you could be in any of them, what would you want to be?
Speaker 2: Uh? I don't know. The Black One? Which which which Black one? They gotta make one. They gotta make more black cartoons.
Speaker 1: They got they gotta They got a couple, don't they so? And the Princess and the frog.
Speaker 2: Ship. They really don't have that money. Actually, I need to make a couple more. We gotta, we gotta get the rob on that he got us, he got us, he's aware. Hey Brady, Brady, Uh, hello, Brady. It says here that you feel too childish for your age, and you feel as though you're a victim of bullying because there's someone out there. I don't know who it is, you didn't specify.
Speaker 1: Who it is, but that they're always making backhanded remarks to you and you're trying to figure out how to deal with that.
Speaker 2: What you mean backhanded though, like.
Speaker 19: I mean in the sense like like I'll just be sitting there on my phone. Next thing I know, he comes up from behind me and he's like, oh, hey, Brady, you're gonna go crank some nineties on Fortnite later. And for some reason it really makes me mad.
Speaker 2: It sounds like he just want to be friends.
Speaker 19: No, but it's it's the way he says.
Speaker 1: It, how he's saying, Man, I understand this.
Speaker 19: This is a very dumb topic.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, it's not no, it's not a no listen, Brady, it's not on topic, I think. No.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: What Buddy's saying is like, why, like why are you like, Okay, you're interpreting it as a backhand compliment, but maybe he maybe he just does wants to be friends and play Fortnite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's probably his way of trying to be cool, but he just go to asshole route and trying to be like that like a friend of me type situation.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 19: No, But like I hear it all the time. Like today we were running, uh and I was standing off to the side, uh, and he was like, hey, Brady, you're going kind of slow, man, hurry up and pick up the pace. And just like I can't help it.
Speaker 2: I sound like, yo, homie man, y'all, y'all. Just it sound like y'all they homies. That's your friend. You tripping. You gotta talk shit back.
Speaker 5: But like my mom, I want to say anything regular show.
Speaker 2: To talk shit back. That's how you build friendship. Man, talk to shit.
Speaker 19: No, But like I don't even want to be friends with him?
Speaker 2: Why not? Why don't you want to be friends with him?
Speaker 19: That's he does the exact same thing to one of my other friends.
Speaker 2: But okay, there's there's a lot of truth to what you're saying, though, because like I mean, that was that was a classic thing. Like you know, when we're in elementary school, like oh, if a girl's like me and do you I mean, she likes you or whatever. Well, I feel like it could be the same for guys, Like if guys pick on you, maybe uh, maybe he wants to be friends with you. Maybe, Like I guess, we're What we're trying to say, Brady is like I don't know.
Speaker 1: We know, we know as much as you know about what's going on inside this guy's head, like what his actual intentions are, right.
Speaker 2: And but what're you're choosing? It sounds to.
Speaker 1: Interpret the most negative intentions from him as you pop, the kind that he's fucking with you, But there could be a wide variety of intentions behind his actions, And why not read the most positive one?
Speaker 2: Is that fair?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I know?
Speaker 19: But the other reason, yeah, I guess. But the other reason why I don't want to ever be friends with him is because he's one of the douchebag guys in my school. I go to a private school, and like ninety percent of all the guys there are all douchebags. And like I have my own little group of friends and like we're all like the nicest people you would ever get to know, and it's like the rest of them are all just douches. And like, if you make the slightest mistake, you're gonna get made fun of and stuff.
Speaker 2: Y'all could either hug it out or get out.
Speaker 19: That's actually what I want to happen. I want to be in a fight in school.
Speaker 3: You want to get into a fight, We'll go beat his ass next time he says something, beat his ass.
Speaker 2: See what happened in.
Speaker 19: No, but I don't want to be the one who throws the first punch.
Speaker 2: Why not if he bullying you, he throwing verbal punches? Is that is that count as an instigation? A verbal punch? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, Maybe just poke him or something, or shove him and see if he hits you or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, start a.
Speaker 1: Fight, or give a hug, or give him a hug, give me a kiss. If he starts kissing back. Maybe he might.
Speaker 10: Want to tell you, guys something.
Speaker 19: No, I heard him say this today. Sure, I have no clue why he said this.
Speaker 2: He said he was talking to.
Speaker 19: His friends and he said, hey, guess what what would you do if I theoretically sucked your.
Speaker 2: This sounds like a good group of guys. Listen, Brady, how much Brady'm gonna tell you that I'm gonna tell you what I actually think. You give him a hug.
Speaker 1: Need to you first of all, you need to hug and kiss all these guys. But but I'm gonna tell you what I actually think.
Speaker 2: You're Brad.
Speaker 1: I get it when I'm When I was eighteen, I did a lot of othering myself, which of like, oh, I'm we're me and my friends. We're the cool guys. Everyone else sucks. Everyone else is a dick. I'm the cool guy. And I'm telling you right now, And I get it's a common thing to do. I feel like when you're younger, but I'm telling you, Brady, like if you can look at other people and against your natural instinct, find redeeming positive qualities about them, like beyond just what they put directly in.
Speaker 2: Front of you, you know what he's going through at home, exactly. You don't know what he's going through at home, you know anything about Like all I'm trying to say is like, instead of like othering yourself and like writing all these guys off immediately, everyone else is a douchebag. We're the only nice guys. Like, try like try like put some active because your gut reaction is going to be Oh fuck, these guys, guys are deck.
Speaker 1: But if you look a little bit deeper and you like make an effort to try to find what is interesting, what is redeeming about these people, then you might find something. And I know it's hard because it's against your natural instinct. But at the end of the day, it's up to us to find redeeming things about people and interesting things about people, more than it is for those people to show them to us.
Speaker 2: Is that fair? You need to be friends, man, Go befriend him.
Speaker 19: I can I say one more thing early quickly. Another reason why like I don't want to be friends with them is because, hold on, Brady, did.
Speaker 1: You hear what anything I just said? I feel like you just want I want to make sure you heard what I said.
Speaker 13: I heard.
Speaker 19: I heard what you said. Man, I'm sorry for bringing that out.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I'm not mad at you. You almost got him mad, though, but he ain't. You almost got me a little bit man. Buddy and I are not ma. Actually, I don't know if buddies buddyre you mad at I'm not mad. I'm not mad. I've seen you almost go there. I'm just you know, trying to keep it cool. Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, thank you for thank you for that. I appreciate you, appreciate you for that. But but Brady, I get it because I was I was in high school and I thought I was like the only cool guy and everyone else was a dick and uh that that only sort of leads to, uh to sadness. Yeah, hey, man, Karen is cool, love is tight, Brady, anything else.
Speaker 19: This person in the world, Like I like, like, if my friend ever needs anything, I'll be there for him exactly, like before they even finished the sentence, like I I'm like the most loving, caring person and I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, all right, I'll tell you when the final thing, Brady, if you're if you're a loving you're a loving caring person when it's easy, right when once your friends, once to your family. Yes, but can you be a loving caring person when it's hard, when people are being dicks to you? You know what I'm saying to consider it a challenge, man, Yes, anything else do I say to me and Buddy before we go?
Speaker 5: Gek, I love what you do.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 19: You help out so many people, even though if you're not even a therapist. Just getting advice from a person on the internet just for some reason just makes us feel better.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm glad to hear that. Man, good love to Brady.
Speaker 19: Because like I'll go to a real therapist and I feel, is this like nothing really changed, Like just talking to you, I feel as if like you've actually like like something actually went through my skull.
Speaker 2: Man, stay in school, dude, make friends.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, school cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, thank you, Brady, Man, good luck to you.
Speaker 5: Which is really dumb that I'm saying that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, You're not being You're not no, no, You're not being dumb, Brady. You're not dumb.
Speaker 3: You're being expressed vulnerable right now. We appreciate your vulnerability.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 19: For my friends, uh, I always want to tell them this is that it doesn't matter if you're the smartest person in the class. It just depends on how successful you are in the end.
Speaker 2: Hey Brady, forever baby, we pray you succeed. Have you ever been bullied?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I think.
Speaker 1: Well, I you know what I was, like, I thought I was bullied at the time. I thought I was bullied at the time, but like looking back on it, as I'm an older guy, looking back on it, I'm like, nah, I wasn't really bullied.
Speaker 2: I got bullied before. Yeah, bullied. Yeah, I'll never forget it.
Speaker 5: What was that like?
Speaker 3: It was just this bigger dude who just thought he was like so big and strong, and I was like the new kid in school and all the girls thought I was cute, so they was hating on me. I remember the bell run. It was like in the hallway and we supposed to just go to the locker real quick to go to the next class. I'm like getting something out the locker or something, putting something back in, and I had this new snap back fire, just a really nice hat, you know what I mean. I'm walking down, I'm feeling like the cool new guy in school. All the girls is on me, and this dude knocked my hat off my head damn. Just was like boop, like from the Bram damn, And everything went slow motion my hat because I.
Speaker 2: Just got it. For reals.
Speaker 3: It was like I'm like watching it fall to the floor, explosions when it hit the ground, and I don't know what happened, but like it was like.
Speaker 2: Some auto pilot shit. I slapped that nigga. Then I took off running. I ran downhill out of there, but I slapped that nigga. Did he did he ever fuck with you again? He chased me a little bit, but I was too fast. You can't catch me. And then nothing happened. By the time he charged to just like hit me up. We was in the principal's office. I knew her to run, So you eventually did get sent to the principal's office. Ye sent myself there. Oh you went, You just went straight to you turned yourself in, damn him. Yeah, you know. I like that's a confident move though. That's like, that's like I know exactly what the consequences are for this, and I don't fucking care. It has to be done. I slapped this shit out that nigga. Have you ever been bullied any other time? Hell no? They knew what was up after that with me. Yeah, I feel like, uh uh that was that was a clear statement. Yeah, that's me. Get smacked. Mm hmm, Get go smack bitch. David. I feel you, dog, I'm feeling you, bro.
Speaker 1: David, David, You're in luck. Buddy is fired up to talk to you about this issue. David says, here, are you good, bro?
Speaker 2: Are you good.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 8: I'm not good at all.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 2: How you feeling right now? Bro Let it out? Man, we're here just we just want to be an over ear. Please tell us how you feel.
Speaker 6: A roller coaster of emotions, you know, sometimes we come feeling good. Sometimes how we came like? Not the one thing to do anything at all?
Speaker 4: Keep the.
Speaker 6: It's just very it's very frustrating and because it just breaks you and frustrates you at lot.
Speaker 5: Do you feel me?
Speaker 2: It sounds like you're tearing up. Are you tearing up right now?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Are you tearing up a bit on us?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, because this is the safe place you good.
Speaker 2: You could cry on here if you won't.
Speaker 8: See I'm trying not to.
Speaker 2: It's okay, man, let it out. So what's she do? Man?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: We were together for like three years, you know, and I was working one day and I was into my lunch break. Actually I remember that day like it was yesterday.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 6: She is randomly texting me saying, hey, look we have sog. I don't I don't feel like nothing as being like like you watch when I'm started dating, I feel like the feeling went away. And I've been seeing someone while I was with you. I've been seeing this person for like a few weeks, and I just didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to hurt you. And it's just, man, it's just fucked up because she was already seeing someone when she couldn't tell me, like, hey man, I'm already with somebody. I'm already seeing somebody. Because it just breaks me. Man, because we were together three years. I had so many plans with her, because she lived like in a very bad situation with her parents, and I wanted to take her out from there, from that toxic place. And I wanted I wanted to I wanted to be like everything perfect for her, you know, because that's what you do when you loved, When you truly love someone, you feel me and I just I wanted to try my best for this person. But I guess she I wasn't what she wanted.
Speaker 2: I guess you're pulling hard strings right now. Damn, you cut me deep. I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 2: Thank you, man, you don't desire that one bit.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 6: Just like just one of my friends keep telling you know, like, hey man, get on the serfer, gotta move on. And I mean I've been trying, you know, I've been trying like not to like talk to her.
Speaker 2: And she confessed about the other nigga through text. She text you about the other nigga in the breakup. It was the text breakup.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she texted me, bro, she wroke call with me in a text, man, Like she broke up with me. And then she blogged me from everywhere and then like my friend, she blocked you.
Speaker 2: She blocked you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she blows She blocks.
Speaker 4: Me from everywhere.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 6: He blocked me from me, Instagram, from WhatsApp, from like I messages.
Speaker 2: She blocked you, bro.
Speaker 6: And but the thing is that, you know, one of my friends, he was like, hey, I like, you know, I I when we were together because my dumb.
Speaker 8: Ass I will always buy everything for her.
Speaker 6: So I bought her this hoodie, right and Bro, my friend's like, hey o man, it says it's your footie. And she posted a picture with that guy she left me for, and he was with we're in mind witty.
Speaker 2: No hell no, hell no, hell no, no, hell no no for real?
Speaker 6: Yes, right, I swear to God. Hell like you don't know how Just shure. I've thought about so many things, you know, because yeah, it has been like quite the wilds and solved. This happened. It's been like five months and I've been trying my best to get over it.
Speaker 2: That's cold. That's cold. That's cold. That's cold. No bro, damn bro, damn bro, No real, that's extremely cold. Are you serious? Though?
Speaker 6: I know I'm being serious about all this? Man?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear that. You don't deserve that. This is God. You know this is God? Right? You know He don't make no mistakes and he don't give you nothing you can't handle. You know you built for this, right, you know you built for this. It's something better coming, right, you know that? Right? One door closed another door? What one door closed another door? What say it with me? One door closed another door? What one door closed another door? What one door closed another door? What say that? Saying with your chest? Saying with your chest one door closed, another door? What one door closed another door? What let me hear you, bro saying.
Speaker 6: One there closing another one open?
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's what I'm talking about, David. You're gonna be good. It ain't nothing but big, bigger and better things happening for you in your life from here on out moving forward. You don't even need that type of energy around.
Speaker 19: Bro.
Speaker 2: I really feel for you.
Speaker 19: Bro.
Speaker 2: That's cold blooded, Like I ain't even lying like you got me ooh oh oh. I hate that that happened to you. Bro, for real, dog.
Speaker 6: Man, I guess you just lash, you know, like, I'm just like maybe like trying to focus on myself and maybe in the future someone.
Speaker 1: The whole like uh, closing the door open on the window, the thing you're he's open. A window has been opened for you to go and improve yourself. I feel like that's a much better path for you to be going down, and you have no idea where that.
Speaker 3: I'm so mad for you right now, bro, Like I'm really trying to keep it together. Oh my god, I hate that that happened to you.
Speaker 13: Bro.
Speaker 2: This nigga was worn yo, hoodie.
Speaker 6: Bro, Yeah, it was wearing my clothes.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. I know, I know you love her and all that, but I'm just going to say, fuck that, bitch.
Speaker 6: Oh fucking Christ.
Speaker 2: Let it out. Bro, Let it out, bro, you know, tears tears and laughter is the same thing.
Speaker 6: I'm just went, I'm just laughing because you're making me laugh.
Speaker 2: But man laughter the same thing. Tears and laughter is the same thing. Bro Let it out. So David, David, you with us. Yeah, David, you're telling us that you're gonna You're telling us that now you uh again from something negative and now have an opportunity.
Speaker 1: As you're telling us, I'm really glad to hear that you're looking at it like that. You have an opportunity to grow and to learn to be alone. So tell me, what are the kinds of things now that that you're single, now that you have a lot more time to yourself, What are the kinds of things that you want to pursue now that you have the opportunity to do so?
Speaker 6: Shiit Well, you know when I first got with this girl, mom, I I used to before I got here with her, I used to do like a lot of workout. I was very into the business.
Speaker 2: Stuff and yeah get big on her bro yeah, summer coming, Yeah, go with.
Speaker 6: Her when I go with her, Like in those three years, I still doing all of that because you know, she will always be like, no, come on, don't go to the gym, you can spend time with me and stuff.
Speaker 2: But now that's happening on it sounds sound like she was holding you back. Sounds like she was holding you back.
Speaker 6: I'm like, yeah, man, she was holding me back. She was holding me back for like a lot of things, man Like. It was just like so toxic and I was just so blinded with love with her, and she would like go through my phone every day she.
Speaker 2: Would go through she went she went through your phone?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, yeah, a lot of times, multiple times.
Speaker 2: No, are you serious?
Speaker 5: Every time.
Speaker 6: It's like, I was so stupid that every time that I, you know, I wanted to check her phone to.
Speaker 8: Will always like pull it away and hide it.
Speaker 10: And the stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she was going through your phone and then you were like, can I go through your phone?
Speaker 5: And she was like no, yeah, yeah yeah, just like that.
Speaker 2: Wait, so wait, you knew her, you knew her past? Co Uh no, man, no, she knew your pastout.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah she did, Yeah she did. But damn man. Well back to the question. Uh, you know I've been trying to get back into the gym.
Speaker 5: What what.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, listen, Well, David, Okay, so you say trying to get back into the game.
Speaker 2: You need to stay out the game game. Hang up your jersey for a while, Hang up jersey for a while. Yeah, I fully agree. We need to stay out themlitation for a little bit. You need to sit in that little ice bucket and get your bones right. Your bones is broken right now. Your heartbone is broke right now. Brother.
Speaker 1: I agree with buddy. I feel like you you had us. You were like, I'm gonna go to the gym. I have this other shit, tell us more.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I want let's as we're together right now, focus on your damn. I want to let's envision the life that you will live now that you have time. I mean, look, dude, by the way, you're only nineteen years old. Nineteen years old.
Speaker 2: Like it's light, it's light, very light. You have a lot of opportunity to uh you ain't even had no pregnancy scares yet. Yeah, you got off kind of you know. Yeah, I know, I know. It's still a little wet behind the ears. Yeah, yeah, similar and all that. We're growing you up right here right now. One door closed, another door? What one door closed? Another door?
Speaker 4: What wonder closing closing?
Speaker 1: David he does David David Well listen, David, David again, Buddy and I real listen.
Speaker 2: We're sorry to hear that this has happened to you.
Speaker 1: But I I I'm almost like, I'm kind of glad because I, uh, the girl going through your phone telling you not to go to the gym, fucking cheating, I am. And that thing with a sweatshirt, that's justut that off the list, Been through that, been there, done that, got a coat and hat. Never gonna call you back?
Speaker 2: Did you come up with that on spot?
Speaker 8: Curious?
Speaker 6: Right, But I'm just gonna blug her or something.
Speaker 3: Man block her down blocker now and then delete the numbers so you can't even Yeah, do you are you.
Speaker 1: Still going on this girl's social media and stuff because you can't be doing that.
Speaker 2: You got a blocker, bro, I decided out of mind.
Speaker 3: Sometimes don't look at her, bro, don't look at her. She don't deserve your eyesight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just got to blog.
Speaker 2: Don't call me, no MO, don't text me no MO. Don't call me no MO, don't text me no mode. David, Listen, I think I think you got a good plan going here. I think uh, key takeaways from this call. Okay, we're not going back into the game right away. Okay, we have we're taking a detour into self uh self exploration, some introspection. But we need to go back to Tom Brady take away number one, take away number two. I guess it's the same takeaway, but come back. What was it again? God opens a one door closed another door? What one door closed another door? What open bit of them? Uh? David, anything else you want to say before you.
Speaker 6: Well, I just want to say before I go that I love I love what you're doing.
Speaker 10: Man, I love what you all do.
Speaker 6: And I just got a message for every young person girl, boy that's going through the same thing as me. I was gonna say that it doesn't matter, like call dark des by you you're feeling right now, just remember that there's always just fun at the end of the the sun always rights.
Speaker 5: At the end.
Speaker 2: You gotta go through to get through.
Speaker 14: I like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just keep it up and blessing for everyone. Just remember, like stay positive and just just learn from the bad things for you to become a better man and woman.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you very much, David, Man, you have a good one. Then with some wise words right there, he closed out, didn't he? He really did it? Really did close out that guy. Heat up, buddy.
Speaker 1: I've never seen anyone. I've never seen anyone, not even myself get is fired.
Speaker 2: Up about a call on. I just know how he feel. I just know how he feels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, So just sounds like you've been through a situation like that before. What what did you do after the fact to like build build yourself back up? Because I can really tear a guy down.
Speaker 3: Well, I've been through some similar but I did. I took the toxic route and not transformed into my oppressor. I start treating people the way that I was treated, and then it still hurts either way, whether you're receiving it.
Speaker 2: Or giveing dishing it out, and you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So then I had to take my own self love into consideration and really just focus and lock in on, like, you know, aspects of myself that I feel like I can improve on because I ain't perfect, you know what I mean, to think about what I don't like about other people, I have similar attributes, so you know what I mean. Yeah, i'd be starting to just point the finger at me, you know what I'm saying, instead of back at whoever is You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Anybody else.
Speaker 1: I mean, the temptation is strong when you have been heard too as you're saying, like go out and take that. Shouldn't dish it upon other people? You know, it's it takes a lot to resist that temptation.
Speaker 3: Yes, sometimes it's subconscious and you don't even know what's happened, and you just.
Speaker 5: You know, moving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think David. David seemed like a good guy. He's gonna be all right. I think he's gonna be all right. Oh here, let's suck the honey. Honey. Hi is this honey? Huh honey, it's Jack and buddy. Honey. How you doing, honey?
Speaker 17: Jack Climber, I said it was at the gym and I just catch.
Speaker 2: A bread, Catch a bread? Honey? How we can wait?
Speaker 17: I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Listen, honey. It says here that, uh, you've been sugar baby ring. You've been sugar baby for a while thirty five, you just did a podcast with someone about it, and now a major TV network is inviting you to be on a reality show about sugar babies as hard and you're wondering whether or not you should do it. Now why I'm curious because that sounds like a cool opportunity.
Speaker 2: Why what are you thinking? Are reasons not to do it?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 9: A lot?
Speaker 17: Like I know, like reality TV can paint a picture about people, yep. And I'm like kind of a little bit worried about being painted as a villain because I know, like sugar baby, and it's different, people do it differently.
Speaker 7: So for me, it's more about like hypergamy said hyperbole.
Speaker 17: I'm just like kind of hypergamy, like dating up, like dating upper class people.
Speaker 2: I think, give us give us a quick definition of hypergam a word.
Speaker 17: Hypergamy is just like hypergamy is stating a higher class, like like you know, like there's monogamy, like when you're like only with one person, you're dating that person singularly. Hypergamy as when need do that with somebody of a higher.
Speaker 6: Class.
Speaker 2: Oh elegant, nice, nice, higher social status.
Speaker 17: I'm elegant. No, But I've noticed, like the world of sugar bating is very diverse, and some people are just you know, it's more of like paying for every meet and having perspect or whatever, and I don't I'm a little bit worried about being painted in that light.
Speaker 2: I am a mom.
Speaker 17: And the this particular show will be like kind of following me around in my everyday life. And I have like a really good job, and I'm like, oh, this isn't something that I don't know if one, I'm currently don't have a sugar daddy. I just broke up with my last sugar daddy a few weeks ago, and I thought I was like kind of done with it, like for a while, because I kind of it just ended poorly, and I was just like, you know, I'm going to just go back to dating regular guys. And like the podcast happened and in the show, and then I was like, oh, maybe I should not give up sugar bating.
Speaker 1: Okay, you were you were a little bit on the way out and then this opportunity came. Yeah m hmm, Okay, you were a little bit out on the way out, but this opportunity came and what Okay, So we kind of went over why you are?
Speaker 2: What the cons you were.
Speaker 1: Like a little bit so the control thing a narrative, the news, control of the narrative, a little bit to some sweaty guy.
Speaker 2: In an editing bay, she need a new sugar daddy. She ain't got no sugardaddy. You need a new sugar dad. Well, the producers will get you a new sugar daddy to probably get you someone who's like you know, that causes conflict the girls. Damn you got you know? But but okay, so then so then we've gone over the cons talk. What are the pros? What are the things that are making you go in? Maybe this is nice? Is it money? Is it notoriety? What are you What are you looking for that they might have to give? Can you say what network show?
Speaker 17: I don't really know what I'm allowed to say about it, to be honest, because we haven't even shot a pilot. I haven't signed anything oring. Okay, so we kind of just had our first conference call today about like what's expected.
Speaker 2: Oh so the balls are happening? Okay, okay, you entertaining the idea?
Speaker 17: Yes, I'm entertaining because I think it's a great platform. Also like to like, I was invited on skin Wars twice before because I used to do body art and body painting, and I didn't go because of the time I was pregnant. And then they invited me the next year and I had a new bird baby and I was gonna have to be gone for six months in New York. So that wasn't I wasn't gonna leave my baby. But I always like missed like that. I missed that opportunity because the guy that ended up winning that year, I beat him in another competition, in an international competition, so I was like, oh won, you know, and so listen, I want now another opportunity for Yeah, well well.
Speaker 2: Honey, so back just back to the topic real quick. What is it that is attractive to you about this offer?
Speaker 17: I feel like it's another opportunity that came around that I missed before, like to be on like reality TV.
Speaker 2: And OK, well, so besides the fact that, besides the fact that you missed it before, you know, the what about the opportunity in and of itself are you most looking forward to?
Speaker 17: So I've been thinking about like having opening up a podcast with one of my friends possibly he was actually on this show the other week with you guys, And I think that like if I have that kind of a platform where I get some sort of thing, it helps like funnel I can funnel that into the other things.
Speaker 2: That I do trying to build a brand.
Speaker 17: And yeah, exactly, but that's the thing. What's the brand gonna be at that point, I don't have control over it.
Speaker 2: The girls, damn you got so all right's just saying it off control. But like, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: We have seen so many great turnarounds, Like look at like like Snookie right, like she was like portrayed sort of negatively in the Jersey Shore. I think she has a fucking podcast or something where she gets to like, you know, be like, hey, hey everyone, I know that that's what you saw me as in the reality show, but here's who I actually am. And then that's where your real folks will flock to to get to know who he actually are.
Speaker 3: I feel like all reality TV is lightly scripted, and then it's the active improvisation and you know a little oversaturation on top of that, and then the consumer is aware of all these things.
Speaker 2: So like at the end of the day, it's still TV.
Speaker 3: Like you know that you being filmed on reality and it's gonna be like some kind of something you're putting it on thick a little bit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: Yeah, right, And I I've had that kind of conversation with one of my friends, like like, as long as I was really strong on my social media platforms, that I could kind of help control the narrative a little bit. But the other side of it is like I don't know what I'll be giving up in the now, Like is this going to cause me to lose my job right now?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 17: And then like I have to build that I have to rebuild that income from this. You know, I'm a single mom of three kids.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, let me tell you just one thing that you might want to consider as a factor and you're decision. This is probably this will probably be my final thoughts on it, is that I understand that you want to use this as a launching platform for like your podcast and all the other things that you're doing on the internet, like her own entity for real, right Yeah, And I can see where it can be helpful. I can see where it can be helpful, and it might be I'm not going to say it's not, but if you choose not to go with it, you don't need it. I think you can build your brand without being on reality TV. There's so many There's TikTok, there's YouTube, there's Instagram, reels, there's Reddit. There's so many different ways for you to build your brand aside from just being on this TV show.
Speaker 2: But that's just if you decide not to do it.
Speaker 17: And that's very true. It's very true. It's more of like a launching pad. I feel like it will just like speed up the process kind of, you know, if the.
Speaker 2: Check right, but the heck right that too, I guess. Hey, honey, anything you want to say.
Speaker 17: Before we go, No, thank you for inviting me on.
Speaker 2: Get your money, honey, you know my friend is of course, I hope. I hope to see you on whatever whatever the thing is, if you decide to do it, we hope to see it.
Speaker 17: All right, Well, I hope works not dig.
Speaker 2: Girl's damn sugar, honey forever?
Speaker 5: What was it?
Speaker 2: Can you say that when you just said you said's slower dick cowls, damn sugar, the girls themn sugar? What does that mean? The girls are sugar? Oh, the girls are sugar. Yeah, it's like, oh them girls are sug What is it again? I'll take a crack atage of make an accent. The gals damn sho got the girl's damn sugar? Okay, who's that that? Shaumpaul or somebody? Oh, somebody said that. I thought it was just mising the girl's damn shugar.
Speaker 1: I know I like about music. I feel like you can like say like because I mean just now I said, like slow that time.
Speaker 2: Wait what does that mean?
Speaker 1: But I feel like if you say in music, if you say something confidently enough, nobody will question it.
Speaker 2: Big yell, demn sugar, the girls, the girls, damn sugar. Yeah, yeah, that's a cool thing to say. Not everything you know. Dang I want a sugar baby. Yeah, nah, I'm bro. Would you if if, if, if, if you could, would you get a sugar baby? I don't know, probably not. If you sugar mama, yeah, would you? Would you ever do that? Would you be a sugar sugar? I would be a sugar baby? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is the baby for boys and girls or is there a male version of the there are boy babies and girl babies.
Speaker 2: To be a boy baby around to a mama, I used to be a baby. I was a boy baby for show your boy baby to a sugar mama or to just a regular mama.
Speaker 19: My mother.
Speaker 2: But if I had a sugar mama, I would definitely be a sugar baby.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 2: I feel like that could be a fun gig under the right circumstances. Hell yeah, Hello, Chanelly. Yeah, Hi, how are you, Chanelle? What's going on with you? What's your life like? Hi?
Speaker 18: I'm good, Thanks for.
Speaker 2: Asking, Chanelle? How do you pronounce your name? Before we continue? Chanelle Chanelle? Chanelle?
Speaker 1: Chanelle says, here you want to know if you're an asshole for wanting to move to Europe with your ex boyfriend even though you're currently in a relationship.
Speaker 2: What's what's the scoop? What's going on here?
Speaker 18: So basically, I'm first of all, I'm one of those people that's friends with their exes and not like in the weird way, like I'm genuinely friends with them. There's there's nothing.
Speaker 2: Weird about it.
Speaker 18: My current boyfriend, he's friends with them because we're just all friends.
Speaker 2: It's a friend it's a friend group. The friend group includes your current boyfriend and your ex boyfriend, and everyone's chill. It's just a friendship. You sure it ain't no love triangle?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Well, so what's like no fealing?
Speaker 1: Okay, see, seeing it's been set, we're in a friend group that includes you, the boyfriend, the ex boyfriend.
Speaker 2: How long ago did you date the X? Like, how long has it been since job broken? That's a good question.
Speaker 7: Two years.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's long alright, alright, all right, so why are you Why are you going? Why are you going to go to Europe? What's going on in Europe?
Speaker 18: So I wanted to focus on my my streaming and just yeah, that's basically. I wanted to focus on my streaming and myself. I currently have like two jobs, and basically I was venting to him about like life and stuff, and he asked, like, where did I see myself in two years? And I said, like, you know, the dream is like to at least be working on my platform, but like you know, if I can't do that, then get my degree. So he he's offered that I could. He's moving into his own apartment in a couple of months, and he said that I could stay with him for as long as I wanted, and all I would have to do is focus on streaming and he'd like worry about everything else because he'd be paying for that money. Anyways, all right, it was like a three bedroom. It's empty space.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm a.
Speaker 3: Gonna say, yeah, that's an asshole move. That's cold blood. How are you gonna do your boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Like that and move in with your eggs. Hell, no, y'all gonna fall.
Speaker 3: Back in love in London? Is romantic over there, y'all stay together, platforms and stuff? Come on now, for real? You don't like your eggs no more?
Speaker 2: For real?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 10: No, for real?
Speaker 18: He has a girlfriend, like we're friends, like it does not go beyond that. I and personally like calling him an ex is like weird. I don't see him like that anymore.
Speaker 2: I I I feel I feel you.
Speaker 1: I think relationships can can develop, I think they can change. I think something that started romantic can become platonic in the same well, okay, in the same sense that things that start platonic can become romantic.
Speaker 2: Can they not? Reverse?
Speaker 12: Are?
Speaker 2: Are?
Speaker 5: Are?
Speaker 13: Are?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 2: Okay? Wait? So why does the boyfriend just come with you to Europe?
Speaker 18: So he doesn't want to leave his mom behind? Yeah, he wants to make sure she's taken care of and she like help with his siblings and stuff.
Speaker 2: How long are we going to Europe for.
Speaker 18: Three months?
Speaker 2: Or Yeah, it's like a study of bron that didn't even have bad It's like a study of Broun And he coup with the eggs too, And y'all be faith timing or something while you go, Uh, what do you mean, like you're not gonna break up with your boyfriend to to move with your accent in Europe?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 18: No, no, no, of course not. I'm coming right back after the three months or this who much cover long it is, I'm coming right back to live with him. It's just so that I can focus on like I wouldn't I wouldn't have to worry about like rent or like working two jobs, and I could put my all into yeah, what I want to do.
Speaker 2: Well, So, okay, well listen, here's here's the kicker. Here's here's the thing, Chanelly.
Speaker 1: You called in asked if you thought you were an asshole because something, whether justified or not, is in your brain making you think this could be an asshole move.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 19: Why?
Speaker 1: Why why did it even enter into your head that it could be an asshole move? I want to let's explore that for a second.
Speaker 18: Well, I talked to my boyfriend about it, obviously, and at first he was okay with it, and then you know, he kind of thought about it a little more and he was really her and felt he said that like it was like triggering his like abandonment issue, And was you know, like it was a lot for him, and it just felt like I was like leaving him, even though like trying to escape the relationship. I tried to reassure him and tell him that, you know, that wasn't the case and I'd be coming right back. And at first I couldn't really understand like why he felt like I was kind of upset that he would think I would do something like that to him. But then I thought about it, and now I don't know, Like now I feel like terrible for even thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I thought I thought it was an asshole move at first, but I know the whole story, and I was really just still trying to take your temperature on how much you really fuck with y'all ex? But since he got a girl, you cool with his girl, and did your boyfriend is cool with the ex boyfriend?
Speaker 2: I see? I mean, I feel like it's cool. He had grown ass man.
Speaker 3: He need to deal with his abandonment issues by now, and just let you have your three months to build YOE brand and do your thing and you'll be right back.
Speaker 2: I think you should do it.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I just like Chris, I felt like an asshole. Because every time, you know, he like says, oh, I'm okay with it, and then he'll go back and bring something else up, and then you know, then like suddenly he started bringing up that he doesn't trust my ex and stuff.
Speaker 2: He said, I actually agree a Loize, I agree with you what you said.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 2: I was like, you sounded like a sucker. Well, it's like I don't want to tell you what to do. But here's the thing, is like, how old are you twenty twenty two? Do you love yo boyfriend? I do, yeah, But I mean, like, Chanelli, this is uh, have you ever been to Europe? I have no, Chanelle, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Look like, okay, look assuming that everything that you're telling us were like, oh, okay, we're in the friend group. Everything's cool, like they're really truly, honest to god, nothing at all going on with you in the ex.
Speaker 2: The X and his girlfriend are all cool. Everything's tight.
Speaker 1: There's nothing really there and it's mainly your boyfriend has his abandonment issues and whatnot. I am of the opinion that, listen, Chanelle, you're twenty two years old, you've never been to Europe before.
Speaker 2: This would be an interesting life experience for you. To have and by God, you should be out there having interesting life experiences. And I hate the idea that did somebody is supposed to make the heart fonder. I, by the way, I agree with that as well. Disten does make the heart fund. Yeah, I don't like I'm doing a little dance turn around, you know what I'm saying, you'd be all right.
Speaker 1: I feel like you should take the life experience. And I don't like that your boyfriend is like a little bit holding you back from them.
Speaker 2: Don't let him hold you back. But I guess I get it from his perspective too. I don't know, but it would be a good life experience for you.
Speaker 1: I would hate at twenty two for you to be like, go to Europe. My boyfriend doesn't want me to go, so I'm not gonna go. You know, fucking fucking go fucking go to Europe.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that's kind of the same response I get from everyone.
Speaker 2: I've heard.
Speaker 1: What I've heard way more people be like express regrets about Uh, oh, I did this because of my boyfriend when I was young, and so I didn't do that, and I regret that then I did. Oh, I regret going because it messed.
Speaker 2: With this thing that I had going on. I mean, you're just so young, dude, Like, go to Europe. Go to Europe.
Speaker 3: I'm actually going tour in Europe to come to the show. You out there, go to Europe, go to Buddy show.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 18: Yeah, you going to the Netherlands, buddy, some.
Speaker 1: Like something like, did you wait, You're going to the Netherlands. Way, this changes everything? But the Whey are in the Netherlands.
Speaker 18: Honestly, I don't know. I know if he lives two hours away from Amsterdam.
Speaker 2: Shanelly, I love Amsterdam. Chanelli's favorite play Shanelle, Listen, I feel for Listen. IM gonna tell you this is. This is I'm gonna tell you I feel for your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: He's got something going on. I really do feel from But Shanelle, the Netherlands fucking rocks. It's all of the Netherlands. Please, it's awesome.
Speaker 2: Go to Red Light District.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, go to Amsterdam. I had the best fucking time in my life in Amsterdam.
Speaker 2: Man, go we it just just walk around and just check it out.
Speaker 18: Oh that makes me feel so much better.
Speaker 2: Ye say, he was going to the Netherlands. The Netherlands, definitely, Leo boyfriend where he at he'd be. I Yo, good luck to you, Shanelle. I hope you make the right choice.
Speaker 18: All right, thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Appreciate y'all for sure.
Speaker 2: Can this show is awesome. You do this all the time, all the time Mondays and Wednesdays. Dang, I'm having so much fun. Fuck. Yeah, dude, I'm glad you have. I feel like we really just like changing some lives out there. Really, Yeah, through the people. Yeah, dude, I really, I know. I really believed in that because Matt, you have you ever been ins I thought she was doing on some weird stuff with her boyfriend, with her ex boyfriend. Yeah, I was a little bit like I had to make sure yeah, yeah, asked the right questions to see what type of time she and he owned the X because like, that's just sounds It's just a weird setup how she set it up. It was just weird.
Speaker 3: Like, do I asshole for going to Europe with my ex boyfriend. I'm currently in a relationship, you know what I mean. We just have to feel her, feel her out.
Speaker 2: She seems to be. She got her head on straight. She knows she won't for herself.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, right, it took a little bit of like probing to get into like the context of it was the conflict.
Speaker 2: But she knows what you're doing. Man, that boyfriend is gonna watch this and be fucking pissed off at us. He'd be a right, yeah, he'll be fine. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would hate the idea of her missing out on that experience at such a young age, fucking doing that ship.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's awesome. That'd be sick. You're gonna touring Europe? Yeah, yeah, we're all in Europe. Uh, A bunch of different places. I don't know. Stockholm I've never been. I've never been to Sweden. That's sick.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 2: Amsterdam, I think I'm gonna going on Amsterdam, Londa and perse.
Speaker 1: Hey, I think we'll we're sort of at a midpoint. We can take some some more calls. But buddy, I mean, is there anything you want you want to plug, anything you want to tell the people? Hey, what sound do geckos make? A Can you do that one more time?
Speaker 2: Please? Is that really the sound? Well, I'm a gecko and I just made that sound, So that's the sound.
Speaker 3: He yeah, no, but I'm dropping the album. It's called super Getto. I mean Super Ghetto.
Speaker 2: When's it dropping next week? March twenty fifth, Super Geko, I mean super Ghetto? Where can where can people find it?
Speaker 19: Uh?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tweet it and post on my Instagram, probably on my auto streaming platforms and stuff. Super super Getko, fall at Buddy Instagram, Super Ghetto Sorry Twitter, Yeah, it's pretty tight.
Speaker 2: I'll check it out. Yeah, sick Jay? What you got to say?
Speaker 6: Jay?
Speaker 1: It says here you died a couple of months ago for five minutes, and then you were resuscitated the dead guy.
Speaker 2: What was it like being dead?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: It was crazy, man. I saw a lot of the first song. I saw a lot of stuff. Man, it's actually crazy. But on the other end, like, I'm not scared of.
Speaker 2: Dying anymore, So how'd you die?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: So it was the night before Halloween or the Friday before Halloween. I decided to go down to a friend's house and we're gonna play a board game, something like strategy game. I think it's called like, no, it's called like Katan Katan.
Speaker 13: What is that?
Speaker 1: Settlers of Kat. I've never played it before, but I know it's like the big game. It's like some spiritual game.
Speaker 5: Neither of uy I was supposed to. Yeah, it's it's some sort of like trading game or something like that. And uh, I fell asleep on the bid and I had.
Speaker 2: A season in my sleep, and you died from the seizure.
Speaker 5: Uh. Yeah, I died from the seizure. They called the ambulance for me, and in the ambulance on the paperwork, it says that like somewhere in between like actually being in the room and being in the ambulance, I died for like five minutes and they had to resuscitate me once they got there.
Speaker 2: So tell us how's the afterlife?
Speaker 5: It's crazy, man, I like remember dying, like the actual process of dying, or what I assumed was me dying. I just remember like being in a lot of pain and like seeing a lot of static with like screaming people in it, and it just kept like zooming again and zoom again on the static, but like inside screaming prison, there's more static and more screaming people. And then I just remember being like, oh God, this hurts so bad. I wish I would die. And then I remember like everything fading the blackness, and I think that's when I.
Speaker 2: Like acts passed away and it was just black hunt.
Speaker 5: And then uh, yeah it was. It was it was darkness, and then at some point I remember it was like a dark like a velvety red type landscape, and uh, I remember being guided through by like a tall it was like a tall almost hooded person, except it wasn't like a hood like you know when people talk about like the green grim Reaper and he's wearing like a hood and like a Rube version something like that. Got that. It was like something like that, but not exactly, like it wasn't actually like clothing material. And I just remember like velvety covered like snowflakes, almost like falling out of the sky, and like there were like velvet colored dueves and everything was.
Speaker 3: A velvet ecstatic, like people screaming, slow zoom into the fade to black, and then like the retro gramper popped up.
Speaker 2: I can't tell if this is tranquil or terrifying.
Speaker 5: It was it was a little bit of both. I was very Uh I was scared when I was fealing pain, but with the darkness, I like stopped feeling pain when everything faded, And that's why I think, like that's when I died, because I just stopped doing stuff I like showing it.
Speaker 2: He only show up to purgatory, don't he.
Speaker 5: That's That's what I'm thinking, because I, by far like I'm not a I don't think of myself as a bad person. I try and live a quote unquote good lifestyle. But at the same time, I'm by Noman's perfect.
Speaker 2: So this velvety because it wasn't like place that you went to. Was it? Was it a heaven? Was it a hell? What do you think it was with the snowflakes? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I actually have no idea. But fun fact, I went up the friends who I went up to visit for the night. Her dad's actually a pastor, right, which I by no means I consider myself an atheist. But he said he wasn't worried about me when I died, because he said, and I quote that there was a demon attached to me that was trying to take me and seeking about He literally just like sat next to me and he was praying while the ambulance came.
Speaker 2: Oh so you feel like prayer changes things? Huh.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that worked or not. I'm in school for like a science based track. By no means, I, by no means like can vouch for any of that stuff.
Speaker 3: So you scientifically resurrected from the hospital people.
Speaker 5: Hey, I mean that's all I know for your fact. I can't say anything about like a demon.
Speaker 1: This sounds very similar to like, I mean, this is probably what like smoking d MT is like, right, isn't d MT Isn't that like what releases in your brain when you die, you have like a little DMT trip or some shit, ayahuascas.
Speaker 5: I have no idea, but it was crazy. There was a and everyone knew what I was thinking. They were like shorter people that were also like cloak or whatever you said.
Speaker 2: There were short, shorter people like they were shorter than the tall one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the tall guy led me to shorter people, like shorter than me. I'm sick too. They were probably around like some between like four to and.
Speaker 2: Like for eties, little retro grim reaper hoods.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, also like retro reaperhoods and stuff.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a band, like a cool band.
Speaker 1: That does sound like a cool band. A bunch of short grim reaper people. Yeah, and they called purgatory what whoa I go to that show? I would do it to that show too.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you die man, I'm glad you got came back to life.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'm I'm glad too.
Speaker 1: So Jay, tell us before we go, tell us this. You died, you got a second chance. Now you have a whole and you're only eighteen years old, so you got Really you're really lucked out getting this second chance here? What what are we gonna do? What are we gonna do with our life now? What's what's happening here? What's what's uh? What are we gonna do with the gift of resurrection?
Speaker 2: Life after depth? You only know bigg smalls. Yeah, dude, you're you're on your bonus round here.
Speaker 5: Yeah. It actually gave me like a lot of clarity as to what I wanted to do in life. I decided to leave schools for a little bit because that's always something I can go back to. Mm hm And uh now I'm kind of just working so that way I can, you know, do things that I feel and more valuable to meet experienced life.
Speaker 2: What what is it that you want to do that's feels more valuable too?
Speaker 5: Uh So while I was dead, you know, they were, like I said, we were like communicating, and I kind of just realized that like the things that I really valued in life for like experiences with people, you know, like making good friends and you know, just experiencing things with them and going to like new places and this that's hard, like a feeling like community.
Speaker 2: I resonate with that a lot. Dang, Okay, death come through. What's the what's the all right?
Speaker 6: So you you.
Speaker 2: You quit school.
Speaker 1: You decided that experiences with people you enjoy are the most important things.
Speaker 2: Like you're about to turn up.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you're about to turn up. What's what's just before we go? What's the next experience for you? What's next with the next like capitalization on on this new knowledge?
Speaker 5: Uh, I'm actually working now so that way I can take a trip to I'm planning on going to Norway in the next month.
Speaker 2: Norway. Dah wait you do Norway?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: I'm not sure yet. I'm playing on backpacking with my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Damn. Okay, So you're about to live life since you didn't die, all right? Awesome, dude, I love this. I love this plan for you. Well, thanks for sharing your experience. That's fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, dang, I want to die. I kind of want to die now too. This is great, yo, Jay, have a great fucking time in Norway. Man, for real, all right, you too, Hey, have a good night man.
Speaker 19: You too.
Speaker 2: We're not going to Norway, dude, Yeah, it's kind of he he he said you too.
Speaker 5: At the end.
Speaker 2: He was trying to be a dick. He was rubbing. Now, Jay's a good guy. The fuck with that, man. I'm like, I won't kind of want to go eat Norway. Now, how do you think you're gonna die? Uh heart attack? Oh? Shoot, I I eat pretty terribly. I don't exercise. I gotta do that more.
Speaker 1: When we when we were downstairs and I did those ten push ups, that was the most push When we got into the Gecko suits, wed, Yeah, we both dropped to the floor and we're like crawling around as lizards, and I did some push us and that was probably the most push us I've done the whole year.
Speaker 2: Killed those. You ate those second? You ate those? They look pretty easy, doable, Yeah, I straight up like, yeah, I really surprised myself.
Speaker 1: I really think it was something about putt because I put something about putting on the Gecko suit.
Speaker 2: I feel like power, Yeah, I get the echo powers.
Speaker 1: So now whenever I'm gonna start have to like start going to the gym with the gecko suit on and see if it works get ripped.
Speaker 2: Are you do you live a healthy lifestyle? Yeah? I'm all about holdness and wellness for sure.
Speaker 1: What do you have any advice for me on like how I can live longer and ship? Yoga's tight? You gotta find your equilibrium.
Speaker 3: Once you find your center and your core, then that's where you lift from when you're working out, and you can evenly, you know, even out your muscles on both sides because I know I used to do push ups and like the muscles on the left side of my.
Speaker 2: Body would be a little more pumped up than the right.
Speaker 3: So I had to really just you know, find my center and once I balance myself out, you know what I mean, then I could just walk on solid ground for real, stand up straight, breathe.
Speaker 2: A lot of people don't breathe correctly. How do you you can breathe wrong? How do you breathe? I didn't know there was a wrong way to breathe. How do you breathe correctly? Well? You in through the nose, out through the mouth. Real, Wait, so are you telling me? Okay?
Speaker 1: Every single breath you take, like when you're like right now. Are you breathing through your nose out of your mouth?
Speaker 5: Are you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Every breath you take your in through the nose out of the mouth, like automatically. I mean for the most part. Yeah, let's like my nose is stopped up.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you want to take long, deep breaths in through the nose and then the nice exhale through the mouth.
Speaker 2: And that's how I state in my zen state? Are you in your zen state right now? I'm so zen? He sees force. Yeah, it's very chill. Still I still you want to do a couple? Yeah? You ready? You feel that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was that was like sually nice told you. What do you eat? Chicky?
Speaker 1: Is that it for the most part? Yeah, just checking your vegetables? U Yeah, you vegetables too. Do you ever do you eat any unhealthy ship? Do you ever do the fast food the candy or whatever?
Speaker 2: Or you you still eat McDonald's and hot cheetos. Yep, hot cheetos.
Speaker 3: I love hot cheat those. Oh my god, they have cold cheetos. Now, what what are cold? I've seen it on Twitter.
Speaker 2: It's like flaming hots and then they got freezing cold cheetos. They're like blue. Oh. But they're like blue hot. I don't know. I haven't tried them. I want to try those, all right, I gotta try cold cold cheetah. I want some co cheetos mm hmm. You want to do?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 2: You want to do a couple more? How are you feeling? I'm down?
Speaker 5: How many?
Speaker 2: It's more? People call it? But yeah, dude, this this the the phone never stops ringing. Yeah, let's take a caller. Let's talk to Ray. I'm struggling with my sobriety too, I mean all around, Bro, Ray, Hello, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Ray?
Speaker 1: With us?
Speaker 9: This is right?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 2: Ray, it's uh, it's Lyle and Buddy.
Speaker 6: Hey, Ray, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Ray says here that you're in a sober living home and you called in to chat with us about that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's kind of a weird experience and it's hard to like date people sober and stuff.
Speaker 2: Are you sober now? Yeah? I am.
Speaker 9: I'm about to get my four months.
Speaker 2: Which how you used to give faded?
Speaker 9: I would drink and do other stuff too, but yeah, drinking was the main one.
Speaker 2: You ain't messed with that Fatanoh now did you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 9: No, I never did anything relapsed on that here not too long ago.
Speaker 2: I knew it. They still doing that, Betty Wop? Is that where? That is that where? Yeah?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, congratulations on four months. That's type.
Speaker 3: What's your problem? I'm sorry, what's going on with you? Congratulations on four months?
Speaker 2: But what's going on?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's just hard to like date people in a sober living house, like you have a curfew and I can't like bring people home and stuff, and it's hard to like, like when I tell some people, like I'm on Tinder right now, when I tell people, uh, they act like weird about it and they always want to beat at like bars and stuff.
Speaker 2: Can I ask how how does this work? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Are you saying that, like the sober living house? Was this something that was like court ordered, doctor ordered? Is it something you're just like in of your own volition? What's how did you wind up here?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: This was something I did on my own. Some people can be cool ordered, but yeah, I just decided to come here on my own.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's hard. Yeah? And how long how long are you planning to stay there for?
Speaker 9: The plan was for a year, but I don't know. It's wishy washy still.
Speaker 2: But yeah, what's curfew?
Speaker 9: It is ten pm on the weekdays and been not on the weekends.
Speaker 2: That's bogus, But that is when niggas start drinking.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's what everyone wants to hang out.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're out there in the dating scene and you're on the apps. What what are we looking for? Are we looking to hook up? Are we looking for are we looking for a boo? Or are we looking for connection? What are we looking for?
Speaker 9: I'm just looking I'm just looking for like a friends with benefits type of thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, well you got to make sure it's beneficial now. Yeah, here's the thing I feel like.
Speaker 1: Okay, men on dating apps are very I feel like I feel like they don't I feel like they wouldn't care. They're like, I'll meet you at a sober living house, I'll meet you at the bottom of a well, I'll meet you at the top of the mountain, whatever it is.
Speaker 2: But are you clear with them that like you're just looking to hook up? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, absolutely, I'm not trying to, like, you know, lead anyone astray. I'm working like a twelve step program and stuff too, So I'm trying to live honestly.
Speaker 1: Respect respects respect, respect, that's righteous. So what what tell me tell me more about the problem that you're having with like people are weird about it. What's what's the deal with that? At what point can you see them be like, uh, you know, oh I don't want to come to the Sober Living House or.
Speaker 9: Oh oh well they can't come here. I'm not allowed to have people over here, that's one thing. And then when I tell them that, like I don't want to be at the bar and stuff, sometimes they're like, oh, well that's where people go to like meet and then hook up.
Speaker 2: There's an other places.
Speaker 9: Like a coffee shop and then hook up after that.
Speaker 1: But I don't understand why do you need Like if you're on the dating app and you just want to get laid, why why are we going to the bar?
Speaker 2: Just have daytime six?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's why keep killing people. I don't know.
Speaker 2: M yeah, because I feel like guys go out to the bar to try to find a girl to go home with, and when you are come out onto the scene and you're like, hey, we can just we can just skip right to it. We don't even have to go to the bar. I assume people would be like, that's awesome, let's do it. I have a quick Do you consider sex another one of your vices? That's also good? I was wondering that.
Speaker 9: No, I don't think so. I think I have a healthy attitude towards sex.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, cool, just making sure to make sure to make sure.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I also don't want to replace it. And that's another thing. I'm trying to work the jug an alcohol with sex.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you something.
Speaker 1: So at the Sober Living House, I assume are there, like or just in your sort of path towards sobriety. Have you met with like counselors and specialists and people like that.
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I have like an actual therapist, and like I work with a sponsor.
Speaker 2: So what do they have to say about this this issue?
Speaker 9: My sponsor says that you should stay like abstinate in your first year of sobriety, and my therapist says that I should just you know, get my rocks off.
Speaker 2: So I can see how you're conflicted. What's your heart telling you?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Yeah, I mean I don't see your problem with it. Like, I have safe sex and I enjoy it, and I don't know, I need some kind of ice.
Speaker 2: I guess see, I know it because it's my tool. I ain't go by. I quit smoking and drinking for a little while, and I was having a lot of sex that week. It lasted about a week.
Speaker 1: Everyone needs something, so I'm going to take the edge of I'm interesting, So the interesting. So the sponsor says, wait a year. The therapist says, go get laid.
Speaker 9: Yeah, have fun.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, I say, I say, uh, focused on sobriety and you know, keep you know what I'm saying. Hitting people love seeing what's out there, meeting up with guys. But let the sex happen. But naturally, just don't chase after the sex. You know, some some dick could get to you within due time. You got to manifest the dick.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, that's good advice, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't think too hard on the dick. Just you know what I mean, except the dick when it when it when it comes. Yeah. Yeah, Hey, thank you for calling ray and good luck to you.
Speaker 19: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Bye. She gonna get some dick, I believe that. Yeah, no, she that's an interesting and interesting predicament because therapist that, yeah, I feel like she Yeah, well it was I'm interested.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: I know because because you know, you brought up a legitimate thing where you were like, is that just replacing one vice with with another?
Speaker 3: She trying to take the edge off and get her socks rocked off, knocking some boots, her booty smacked.
Speaker 2: But yeah, if the therapist is like, go.
Speaker 1: Crazy, do your thing, then you know, sex you bo healing is something that's good for me.
Speaker 2: I don't know the lyrics that one, but I've heard the song titled before he Baby, It's good for us makes smith feel so far I wish I could sing. It makes me ease myma. Sex you will healing is something that's good for me. Oh that isn't it. I try, I try to contribute. You good, You're good, You're good. How often do you have sex? She I'd rather than not say. Oh, let's talk to Zack Zack.
Speaker 5: Hi is this, mister? Get this?
Speaker 2: This is two gackos go.
Speaker 5: Two geckos on a stream.
Speaker 2: Two gigs at two geckos on a stream. Yo, let's go.
Speaker 5: We got my boy lyld buddy.
Speaker 19: Sorry, I'll tell you guys the real name. I'll keep it cool.
Speaker 1: Uh Zack from Idaho, fun place that Idaho. You want to pursue a career in music against your parents' wishes. They want you to apply for community college.
Speaker 2: Are you tight though? Like, are you good? It's a good question.
Speaker 19: Am I good?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 19: So I've been practicing for me. Really, it's like making instrumentals within the past three months.
Speaker 2: Oh so you're on the production side of things, So like an instrumentalist, are you trying to?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 19: Yeah, like I got my I got my boy Nick. He always comes over and we like work on beats. Shout out Nick, he's my boy.
Speaker 2: So you don't got no bars, You can't. You can't spit a freestyle for us right now?
Speaker 16: Nah?
Speaker 2: Can you just try? Yeah? I want to hear a freestyle. Please, let's get it.
Speaker 19: You want to hear a freestyle. Got my boy buddy in all on the cream.
Speaker 2: Get it off? Get it ship ship? Oh? Hell yeah? Your parents talking about.
Speaker 19: Bro buddy buddy, you're gonna sign me now? Or am I gonna be left out here in the dust.
Speaker 3: I ain't say all that now. Fun with your parents talking about you've got you have his blessing man go out there and made some merses. Okay, okay, I say your parents, why you apply for community college.
Speaker 2: Well, here's my big question. Your parents want you to apply for community college? You want to my Okay? My thing with dreams is I don't know why everyone is always like why is everyone always like it's all or nothing?
Speaker 1: Man, I gotta quit my job to go out like. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. Like there's twenty four hours in a day, you gonna do both.
Speaker 3: It sound like you don't want to go to school and you do want to make music. I say, do what you want, don't do what you don't want to do.
Speaker 19: So so here here's the deal. I kind of when I was talking to the screeners, I kind of, you know, I didn't. I didn't mean to, but I kind of didn't give my parents enough credit. My parents are very supportive people.
Speaker 2: I love my mom.
Speaker 19: She's the world to me. It's not necessarily that she just wants me to go to college like community college.
Speaker 5: She just wants me to have a plan with my life.
Speaker 19: And right now she she's trying to formulate this plan for me. But she said, I think she would support me better if I had a better plan with it.
Speaker 2: And who life is? Who life is it? Whose life? Is it?
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 2: He's asking my life? Bro?
Speaker 5: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, what you gonna do?
Speaker 5: I don't know. See the thing is, I think I'm want to pursue it.
Speaker 19: But I also think I might go into design because if I'm going to school for something I like and working on.
Speaker 5: Music that I like.
Speaker 2: Wait, let me ask I don't know.
Speaker 19: I feel like I could be happy.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you one thing. Let me ask you one thing. It's important thing. Are you going? Uh huh? Community college is free?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: It's not? Hell?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, what's the Are you gonna go into debt?
Speaker 19: So I actually work at the community college. It's actually haunted by the way.
Speaker 1: That's we'll get into the haunted thing. But okay, you work at community so is it okay? Is it free for you to get college?
Speaker 2: That's what I want to because I get like, I understand whatever to say through whateverever. But if if you're going into debt, that's a whole this is that's a whole other variable right here. Are you going to go into debt?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 19: Because I if I went full time, I'm only working part time right now. I could get I could get my two my associates degree in two years in design and it'd be five dollars a credit as opposed to like fifty one hundred dollars a credit.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me let me, let me let me say I agree with I agree with you, budd. I think it's your life. I think you should do what you want to do.
Speaker 2: But I mean, okay, it sounds like you want, like, okay, you want to go study design. Is that true? Or is it like I mean, you're not fucking going to the college. Sound like he's trying to make his mama happy. He's trying to make his mama. No, here's I think what's going on, buddy.
Speaker 19: Here's the thing. I think you're right. I think you're partially right. But here's the thing. If I was going to stick around and go to school.
Speaker 5: I would want to do design.
Speaker 19: I do want to do design. The only problem is my mom wants me to stay in town because it's something I can afford more. But I've been living here my whole life. Dude, I'm trying to go out and.
Speaker 5: See some shit.
Speaker 2: You know, you sound like a mama's boy, dude, Dude, what can I say?
Speaker 19: I love my mom and I'm not the thing is though I'm not going to do it for her if I am sticking in town, I'm doing it so I can get that to your design.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm trying. That's where I'm trying to get at, you know what i mean. You can't be out here living your life for ya mama. We know she loved you, we know you love her, but self love. We've been talking about this the whole time. This is all this is therapy is about. You gotta just you know, care and love on yourself, give yourself a little more attention from you direct, you know what I mean, Like it with your damn self, for your damn self, and you know, actually make a plan for yourself so your mama don't got to you know, put one together for you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And even yeah, yeah, and you gotta make.
Speaker 2: Some room at least when you're making plans. You gotta make some room for things not to go as plan, you know what I'm saying. But if you fail to plan, yeah, you plan to fail. Very true.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 19: That's a good ass quote. That's a good ass quote.
Speaker 2: Somebody else said that. I don't know. I'll be trying to cite my sources. I forgot always said that, but so.
Speaker 1: Zach, I bet there's something that I'm very curious about. And forgive me if you already said it, but like, just okay, this design degree. I can't tell from the way you're talking if it's like something you actually want to do, because it sounds like you do actually want to go study design.
Speaker 19: So the thing is, if I do go into school, design is what I want to do. You know, I don't know if I want to go to school, especially sticking in town. So I am interested in design. I like clothes, you know, I like design and shit. Like the other day in my graphic design flave, I made a cereal box made out of all little beat you know, Base Gods. It was so fun to like make that and have that product come out, and I was like, I don't know, I could see myself doing this ship.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's tight. Thank you Base God. Yeah, shout out to base.
Speaker 19: God.
Speaker 1: Well listen, Zach, Well, Okay, let's say you don't go to community college. You go all in our music.
Speaker 6: What do you know?
Speaker 3: It sounds like he trying to move out of the town to be further away from his mom. So you have space for himself to figure out what you want to do. Am I correct here?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no no.
Speaker 5: I love my mom.
Speaker 19: I just I don't like the It's not even that I don't like the town I live in.
Speaker 5: I just want to go see some other ship, you know.
Speaker 19: So I don't mind not.
Speaker 2: Going where do Where do we want to go? Where do we want to go?
Speaker 5: Zach?
Speaker 19: I don't even mind staying in the state. Right right now, I'm thinking if I do go out of state, I go to Lewis Clark State College. It's like it's like a college up Inwistin. It's right on the line to Washington, so you could even cross the bridge get some weeds.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Hey, Washington got some good cush. Yeah, Idaho has has real cush. No he no, I don't think so there's no weed in Idaho, right.
Speaker 19: And I one of one of my one of my friends, he's he's actually like a like a dealer, and he kind of a dumb ass to be honest, he's gonna get himself in trouble. But he like he was selling like like eighth to to like little fucking eighth graders and freshmen.
Speaker 2: And hey, stop dry Hey, stop dry snitch.
Speaker 19: Hey, I'm not snitching.
Speaker 2: I didn't say hey. All right, all right, all right, well all right, come on now, talk about your sail. Talk about your sail. So you want to move huh? But you want to make music?
Speaker 19: Are you don't want to get comfortable on this time?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're gonna make music then or what are you gonna you trying to make some music?
Speaker 19: Yeah, I'm trying to make some music. And the thing is, I I don't even want to, Like I feel like when everybody talks about music, they're like, oh, I want to be the next this or that. I just want to like make my living off of music because when I come home and I'm like working on stuff, it makes me happy. And so I just want to do that as my job.
Speaker 5: Like I don't.
Speaker 19: I mean, I care that it's authentic and it's me, but like I don't. I don't want to be the next big this or that or this or that. I just want to do like something that can support me and that I can do what I love.
Speaker 2: You know, I got you, bro?
Speaker 3: Look go on Netflix watch the new Kanye doc. And didn't you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Well, So, Buddy, as a professional musician, do you have any practical tips for Zach? I mean, you've you've done, You've made music your profession. Do you have any practical tips for Zach that might be able to help him as he terressed to do the same.
Speaker 3: I would just say, don't wait, you know what I mean, forget about the circumstances. Do you know, if you gotta beat in your head, make it. If you got some raps or some sing songs you want to sing, sing it, rap it, you know, do it now?
Speaker 2: Don't wait?
Speaker 3: You know rap You could do it while you're in school. You could do it while you're out of school. Do it at your mama house. Get your mama on your record.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Get your mama on the record. I like that. You don't have to, like you know what, you.
Speaker 3: Don't got to stop everything and to do music. You could do music alongside everything else you got going on.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: It actually adds to the creativity and the process of the music making when you have other stuff in your life going on that you can actually apply to the sounds and the sonics.
Speaker 19: You know what's crazy, though, Buddy, is I'm a super senior by the way, So I'm doing senior year again, but I'm doing real good. And we got we have this thing called the Senior Project.
Speaker 2: Right, did you just say you was hailed back? Did you just say that you was hailed back?
Speaker 19: Hey, I'm not getting shit on by my therapist, Gecko Man, what the fuck?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm just making sure that's what you said. No, it's no judgment. I ain't never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Frame what but it sounded like you was held back. Yeah, okay, okay, and I wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: I'm just clearing it up for all the other viewers and listeners. That's my first time ever hearing.
Speaker 19: So we have this thing called Senior Project. And the Senior Project is like, you make what you want. So I was like, fuck it, I'm just gonna make a song.
Speaker 5: In a music video.
Speaker 19: So I have like four different beats and I'm driving for spring break next week to go see my brother and we're going to record the song and the music video. And so I've just been running with it and just like having fun with it and not worrying about what my teachers say or this or that. Like I'm just fucking making it and it's so much fun, just like not worrying about it and just making something.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, man, do what makes you feel alive?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it sounds thrilling, Zach. Anything else you want to say before we get out of here?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 19: Did you want to talk about how the school is haunted or what?
Speaker 2: Let's take that for an the time.
Speaker 19: All right, all right you guys, Hey listen. I appreciate you guys. Also, Lyle, your screeners are very wonderful people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to Tim and k Lizard.
Speaker 19: Yeah, but one one piece of advice, You've got to fix the hold music that.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonna do good. I think he's gonna do good too. He's got to ge ahead on his show. He really does. He loves his mother. Yeah, he's gonna be all right. Yeah, I feel like I mean, I remember what I said when I was like, why does everyone happen? You were kind of alluding to it too, where it's like why do we need to why do you need to drop everything to pursue the dream? You know, you can pursue the dream alongside all the other ship that you're doing. Yep, yep. The dream is always going to be there. You just gotta live it, living the dream. Baby. Do you think, buddy, you want to do one last one, last call one last caller? Hell yeah, get those, Let's make us We'll make it a quick one. We'll get out of here. Sarah. Hello, Sarah.
Speaker 1: It says here, it says here that you want to You're putting on a clown show, Sarah, Yes, a.
Speaker 2: Clown show. Listen, Sarah, Sarah. I'm gonna be I'm gonna be straight with you right now. I'm straight.
Speaker 1: We're nearing the end of our of our gecko journey. We want to make this a nice quick one. Can you can you sort of bring us home with some Can you clown for us real quick before we get out of here?
Speaker 2: Walk clown for you? Yes?
Speaker 12: Yes, you said you're a clown makes a lot of guttural noises and possibly disturbing your viewers.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 11: Uh So the clown thing that I'm doing, it's it's it's it's like based off of Pachinko Clown School, and we're putting on a show.
Speaker 2: Do who clown?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 2: Who is the clown?
Speaker 11: My clown's name is Orange Juice.
Speaker 2: Orange Juice.
Speaker 11: That's my clown name, Orange Juice. Like oranges. She is an orange. She's a her world made of oranges, and she's the only non orange in this world of.
Speaker 2: Behind Orange Juice.
Speaker 11: The clowns, Oh yeah, there's a lot of lore.
Speaker 2: Well, Sarah, well, Sarah.
Speaker 1: As I said, we're nearing towards the end, I just want to know. And I picked this because I just want to Can we get can we get any sort of clowning from you?
Speaker 2: Do you know any jokes to top us off with? You said you know some clown noises? Okay, but you said you have noises?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Can we at least get some noises? So you ain't even funny You're she's gonna do noise.
Speaker 11: Noise, it's just the noise that my clown makes. I could try to get into it a little.
Speaker 2: Please, come on, no Jay, excuse me, bless you, thank you, thank you. Ain't that to sound to get go? Mate?
Speaker 11: Very similar?
Speaker 2: Are geckos and clowns from the same other family? Uh?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think they're distant cousins for sure.
Speaker 2: You do balloon animals or.
Speaker 11: So, no, I can pop it. I can pop balloon animals.
Speaker 10: I think I would love doing.
Speaker 2: That, well, everyone could pop a balloon. Is you a happy clown or a scary clown?
Speaker 12: Dough, Well, sometimes I'm very happy, but I'm definitely prone to a lot of fear because the world is very scary, especially when you're just a clown.
Speaker 2: I think that those noises you make there there was definitely fearful noises. They spoke to me. I jumped a little bit.
Speaker 11: Well, I feel kind of scared, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, Sarah, Sarah, Sarah, I want to thank you for capping us off this evening with those clown noises. I'll give you some gackle noises in return.
Speaker 11: Okay, we should make noises together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, my shoes. Oh okay, now.
Speaker 18: No no, not the captains No no.
Speaker 2: No, not the captiness. Yes, yes, yes, check the cupboard, check the cupboard. Look at me, Look man in the eye, Look man the eye.
Speaker 12: When you're talking to me, right now, walk a welcome look at you in the eye right now, out.
Speaker 2: Of him, walk walker, Sorry, homey, don't play there, Hey, Sarah, Sir Sarah, you know Tommy the clown.
Speaker 9: No, I don't.
Speaker 11: I don't know him.
Speaker 2: You don't know. You don't know Homie the clown. No, I don't know, God, damn. What about what's the clown from the Simpsons. You don't know, Christ Crusty the clown, Krusty the clown, you know Krusty?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, that's classic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, yeah, yeah, you know what about bye? What about Ronald Ronald McDonald, sir?
Speaker 12: Oh God, Ronald McDonald's that's like the clown of clowns, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like he's the clown, he's your you know, there's the comedians, comedians, the rappers, rapper, over one billion served, he's the clown.
Speaker 2: He's your favorite clown's favorite clown? Word cool? Hey, Sarah? Yeah, thank you very much for going peace out Orange Juice. Thank you so much, Buddy. I love being the get go Yeah. Any any closing thoughts for for the people go? But how how did get go sound? What was the get go sound? I forgot but I'll make him a new one. My name, my name, name, my name, Buddy.
Speaker 1: It has been a great pleasure Geking with you this evening. Thank you very much for joining us on the on the show. Get You anything else? You want to plug promo taller people, Where are you gonna be where they can listen to your music or see you perform or see your face or anything.
Speaker 2: Like that, following me on social media.
Speaker 1: At Buddy, At Buddy, how'd you score at Buddy? I feel like that that was a tough one to get.
Speaker 2: Just pay for it. I'm such a costs like two thousand, that's not bad. Yeah, it was early. Hey, pleasure, get you get it go, got a get go. Never goes on the line taking your phone calls every night. I was teaching you loud your life. Buddy's not really an expert.
Speaker 7: M