Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, Welcome back to bach Or Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm Joe and I'm Serena and we are here.
Speaker 1: With Jen from Joey Season. Hi.
Speaker 3: Jen, Oh, thanks for having me today. I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: Of course, So you we thought that you were running to this podcast from surgery, and when we were told that, I was like, oh my god, what is she having surgery for? And then we were informed, no, you were performing with the surgery. So please give us a better understanding of.
Speaker 2: What you got.
Speaker 1: I don't know any of this.
Speaker 2: You were in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Oh Okayri, I was never performing surgery, not performing surgery yet I'm assisting. So I'm a physician assistant suon right now and I actually took like a little break to go on the show. But basically I'm in my clinical rotations right now, and so every six weeks I go to a different specialty and I'm currently in surgery. It's only my second week, so I'm very, very new to the whole thing. I know nothing except for the fact that I held a gold bladdery yesterday for the first time, which was like the weird this thing. Ever, I thought, yeah, what was down there? Well, I thought it was going to be in there like just watching. I was like, I'm a studid, I don't know anything. I didn't like soady up on the surgery because it was like an emergent surgery and the surgeon comes over to me and he goes, come here, I hold this thing, and I was like, what is this. He's like, it's the gould bladder and he was basic and in surgery, like you can't like move, like when swind tells you to hold something, You're like a statue the entire time. So I was just like trying not to pass out, even though it was only like a fifteen thirty minute surgery, but I was like, literally, you cannot move. But yeah, I mean it was crazy and really cool.
Speaker 1: How is this how okay? How is it handed to you? Is it is it like in plastic? Is it in a in like a little bin?
Speaker 3: Or is it just like no, no, no, no no no no no. So we did a laproscopic surgery, which basically you don't open up the entire abdomen. You poke little holes, like three different holes, and then there's like these like big structures and then you can put like basically like a clamp thing through to act as your hand. So I was holding the clam thing that was holding the gall bladder, was kind of exercising the whole gold clatter out.
Speaker 2: I also just pictured Jed there like a hand out.
Speaker 1: Gall ladder Starbucks.
Speaker 3: Hold.
Speaker 2: Literally, that's what I was picturing it too.
Speaker 3: But no, no, it was crazy.
Speaker 4: So you were holding the clamp essentially that was holding the gall bladder.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, Sorry, I just started with that.
Speaker 2: That's okay. We just have no knowledge of this.
Speaker 1: Where you live.
Speaker 3: I love a Miami right now.
Speaker 1: Miami. Oh nice, we're going Uh, we're going to Miami in a few weeks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Joe surprised with the Valentine's Day trip to Miami.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so cute. How's the how's the weather like the second week of February?
Speaker 3: Well, getting no, no, no, no no. So like I'm from the Northeast, but like I've been living here for like a year and a half now, and I've become a true because my friends were visiting me a couple of weeks ago and I was like, guys, it's so cold outside and it's straight up like seven degrees, like it's sunny. It's great. But I'm just so used to like it being ninety degrees all the time, So when I'm not sweating outside, I'm like, it's kind of chilly, isn't it. So it'll be fine. It's gonna be perfect weather, don't worry.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, it's gonna be warmer than the New York And that's really all we care about.
Speaker 2: Do you have like a favorite restaurant or anything we should go to?
Speaker 3: Once? It opened up near five It's called Cassadonna, and it's supposedly really really good. It's Italian food, and I love Italian food.
Speaker 1: Have you heard a Jaguar Son?
Speaker 3: Yes? I love that place.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's actually one of.
Speaker 3: My top You're gonna be obsessed. It's not like it's not like one of those big Miami restaurants. It's like kind of it's an hotel and it's very very viby, and the food is immaculate. I'm so jealous. Are you're going nice?
Speaker 2: I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: I walked past it when I was there with my sister. Yeah, it's in like a cute little area.
Speaker 3: It's super cue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what brought you to Miami?
Speaker 3: PA School? So yeah, and I'll probably be here until I graduate, So another year but it's nice. I just I find myself missing the cold weather, which is so really. I know, I thought I would never say that. WAGE truly think not having seasons makes you go a little crazy, which is why I think everyone's a little crazy down here.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. I actually really agree with that. Where are you said the Northeast. Where are you from?
Speaker 3: So? I grew up in New Jersey, but then I lived in Boston for a couple of years, like after college, and now that's kind of where my family's at.
Speaker 1: Cool, Okay, how did you get on? How did you get on Joey's season?
Speaker 3: What a question? Well, I got a little dup in my Instagram one day and at first I thought it was a joke. I was laughing. I was telling all my friends about it. I was like, these people want me to get on the Bachelor. That's really funny. And then at one point, I think when I learned it was Joey and it was actually actually gonna be a thing, I was really I was like, oh shit, like this is kind of happening. I kind of have to like talk to my school about this. And I was really nervous because I was like, are they gonna laugh? At me or are they even gonna let me go? So I was nervous to like ask them in the first place. But thank god, I'm a very very supportive program and they were like so excited for me and we were here.
Speaker 1: What they say? What did they say when you when you said? Hey?
Speaker 3: Well, I like I wrote a very skeptic email to my program counselor, and so I asked to meet with her on a phone call. And when I called her, she was likething okay, and I was like, yeah, I just want to know if I can go do this TV show And she was like, that was the last thing I thought you were gonna ask me. I thought you're gonna tell me like something happened. You were like dropping out of school or something. And I was like, well, I'm not dropping out, but I'd like to take a little break.
Speaker 4: That's so funny because like I remember so clearly having to tell a like my boss at the time, and be I was also finishing a post grad so my program had so I had to like get like permission from both of them to like get time off, because if I couldn't get time off, like I wasn't even able to do it. And it's just like such the way the conversations go is so interesting, and like I was telling one of my girlfriends the other day, I was like, you know, you go into it thinking people are going to be like judgmental or like what the heck, Like you're gonna leave like your career for two months or to go do this show.
Speaker 2: People are always like so supportive and excited for you.
Speaker 1: Any boss that would say no is just a dick.
Speaker 4: I would be like, I cannot physically give you this.
Speaker 1: I mean I guess if that was the case, but like I would be like if I was the boss, I'd be like, yeah, go do it, like you better win.
Speaker 3: Well, what I think it is. Some people just like don't understand it and like doubt if you're going for the right reasons, like whatever. So I've had a couple of doctors like make weird comments at me now that I'm like back working, But it's fine. They don't understand it, so it's okay.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. I would say most people that are that are holding gallbladders on a Wednesday don't really like that. Okay, So what did you What was your prep going into night one? What'd you expect what did you what was going on?
Speaker 3: I honestly can't remember anything going into Night one except me like shitting my pants like fifteen minutes beforehand. Like I was just like so like I.
Speaker 2: Could literally or emotionally.
Speaker 3: Emotionally me literally too, and I was always have some kind of Boubel problem going on.
Speaker 2: Just hot girls are tummy issues.
Speaker 3: It's nice ex actually exactly. No. I emotionally it was just like all over the place. Like I remember jamming out to Taylor Swift to like calm myself down, and yeah it was. It was crazy and I didn't have any expectations. The only thing I'd hoped for was like a spark and like a connection, you know, like you go into it knowing so much like like what Joey puts on TV. You know, so you're like, am I really gonna vibe with this guy? Am I really gonna like him? And it obviously worked out really well.
Speaker 1: Ye did you watch the show prior to Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't. I really debated it. I was like, do I want to like know everything about him or do I kind of want to go into this like dating him like normally somewhat you know, and being able to get to know things for myself, and I chose the latter.
Speaker 2: So had you ever watched the season in the show you the.
Speaker 1: Way the show worked?
Speaker 3: Funny enough, the only season I watched was Matt James the season Oh nice?
Speaker 2: I was on that line.
Speaker 1: No, but I.
Speaker 3: Actually remember watching Serena. I was like, we're literally the same age, Like, how is she so emotionally intelligent? So mature? And I like, specifically very much remember you and being like, that's the kind of person I want to be, like I want to body like that kind of spirit. So it's that is so nice.
Speaker 2: That's maybe one of the nicest comins I've ever seen. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: That's trying to throw me a KFC birthday.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to throw you a KFC birthday, right, I just thought the idea would be cool.
Speaker 3: That is the best idea. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, let me let me lay this out to Jack. Okay, you feel like she's gonna understand it the quickly, just quickly.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So you know how in tik talk, they'll be like themed parties, like Shrek theme parties, where it's like everyone dresses up as a character and like everything's green.
Speaker 2: It's like swamp vibes.
Speaker 4: I was like, you guys basically had a KFC theme pool party. But I'm like, imagine everyone dressed up as like the KFC guy or like something in relation to KFC, and then you had like buckets of chicken everywhere, and then there was signs that were like finger looking good, and then you had like games that were KFC related, like you can play like beer pong with pop in chicken instead of the pong balls. I just think this would be so funny. Like I just think someone at KOs and I.
Speaker 2: Need to chat.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: I do love they should like sponsor KFC should sponsor like a sorority or like a fraternity or like just even like a group of people at university and like throw these KFC parties because I feel like it's like for the family, but it's also really good drunk food, which like I never thought of ordering KFC as drunk food, but like I feel like they should tap into that market.
Speaker 1: I just never really felt this person about KFC.
Speaker 4: I love KFC, but Jen, you said you love KFC too, so you get me.
Speaker 3: I love that is like the best idea ever that's gonna go in the books for my twenty seventh birthday party. Now like that, thank you your pong with the chicken popcorn chicken. That's iconic. I've never heard of that.
Speaker 1: I made it up right now, food after Really, we're really going in which I'm found for and I do like KFC. So if you are listening, I will wait.
Speaker 3: Favorite piece of chicken. I need to know, Like, what's your favorite?
Speaker 4: I like either like a piece of dark meat like bonans, get on.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh definitely, Oh absolutely, yeah, bum, drumstick.
Speaker 2: Wing, I'm gonna go drumstick and thigh.
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 2: Really yeah, what about you you like?
Speaker 3: I'm a wing girl.
Speaker 2: I've never had wings from KFC.
Speaker 4: I like the breast what which, of course you do?
Speaker 2: Joe likes white meat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a few jokes. I'm not gonna I'm gonna make it.
Speaker 1: The KFC talk right now because this has gone out for too long. Okay, Chad, do you feel Okay? So you meet Joey, is there that initial spark? Do you feel something?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Yeah. It's honestly crazy to say, like crazy to think about, but one hundred percent, he just like has this like presence and something about that in the way we vibed and like our connection from the first like initial coming out of the go kart was yeah, we just we connected really well.
Speaker 1: And did you did you have any conversations with any other women in the house that felt similar to how you felt like having us, like being like, oh, I actually think he may be into me.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think my motto of the whole time that I was there was like, don't ask, don't tell, don't share, Like I was very much like my connection with Joey's my connection. I don't want to hear anybody else's. Like I remember a couple of instances people will come up to me and I'd be like, I gotta go. If you're I gotta go.
Speaker 2: That was me.
Speaker 4: Also, I was like, I'm just gonna mind my business and I'm gonna not I don't want to know about it. Just ignorance is blissed sometimes in that exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: And who are you? Who are you friends with?
Speaker 3: Do you have priends with?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like, do you have like anyone that you're super close with out.
Speaker 3: Of the girls, Yeah, I definitely had a few. Star for One's definitely one of my best friends now. She lives in Florida, which is nice. It's really close. She lives like super close.
Speaker 1: Star Joey looked like they could be.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Joe did say this when we're watching.
Speaker 4: Yes, there was a clip of them on the group Date and she was like sitting next to him, and Joe goes, oh my god, look at Star.
Speaker 1: Let's say like dark dark features.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they're like their complexion. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, they totally when they're sitting down, like just like next to each other face wise, Yeah, totally look like they could be.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll have to watch out for her for some reason, Like I never saw that.
Speaker 2: Look in episode three on the group date.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, interesting. I think Maria and him look really similar. Actually really yeah. I think it's the dark features is what it is.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts on Maria Maria?
Speaker 3: I love Maria. She's one of my best friends now too. Yeah, lover her. We weren't super close in the beginning, Like I didn't know a lot about her. She's got that one of those personalities that kind of intimidates you at first. So I was a little like, do I want to know her? Well? I wanted to know her, but I was like, oh scared. You know, I'm a little I'm a little shy sometimes, but she's like a girl's girls through and through, Like I absolutely love her. She's the best.
Speaker 1: And what are your thoughts on Maria versus Sydney? And she like, do you know what's going like being in the house, Like is everyone aware? Like how much are you guys involved in this?
Speaker 3: Well? I think when I was in the house, I was really confused what was going on, Like people were just telling me this is what she said, this is what she said, and like I'm one of those people who, like I don't want to form an opinion until I actually know what's going on, so I and I never felt like I was getting the full story from anybody, so I kind of was just sitting there and watching it all happen. So I don't know, I think maybe things were blown up out of proportion. Whatever it was, so.
Speaker 4: Was like the tone of the house kind of falling more towards one side or the other. Was everyone kind of just like this has gotten kind of out of control. I'm just gonna stay.
Speaker 2: Out of it. Like anyone like really like a team behind them, not.
Speaker 3: That I can think of or really know of like, well, I think maybe Sydney had more of like a team, I feel like, and and then there was a lot of other people who were also just like in the middle and not getting involved. I just think the whole thing really did get blown out of proportion and caused so much tension. And it's silly because I don't I don't really think.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: Anything crazy juicy to be like talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: It seems like the fighting is the juicy part, but like what they're fighting about is like kind of nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I love drama. I love to see the drama happen. I loved gossip, but like I was, like, this is not fun drama.
Speaker 2: It was juicy, like we're fighting to make something exist.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, So Jesse waks In and you get the one on one? Are you excited? Shocked?
Speaker 3: All of the bove I think I was really hoping for it, but I'm sure every girl was hoping for it at that point. But I think based on our last conversation that we had, I really just felt like it was like the right time for one on one just because I don't know, I just really wanted it, and so yes, I'm so so shocked getting it and obviously just like so excited to like get that one on one time with him.
Speaker 1: So when they say, okay, you are going to surf, how confident are you? Like, like, I, I mean, you're from You're from New Jersey, I'm from Chicago. Like surfing, it was you're from Toronto. But yeah you had lakes if.
Speaker 2: You have lakes out there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, say surfing is just not no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'm not surfing in Lake Ontario.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Can you surf in lakes?
Speaker 2: No you can't.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I wasn't gonna point that out, but yeah, no, we do have lakes, but they're not surf of all.
Speaker 2: You have to be in an ocean.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, have you ever surfed before?
Speaker 3: No, I've never searched my life, I think, so, Like when I found out I was going surfing, I was like, it's just really gonna go. Well, I've always wanted to try surfing, like you know, like I'm the kind of person who are like is John to try anything, and surfing has always been on my list. I think the only thing that was stopping me is I'm a terrifying of sharks, like I've just seen so many like news articles about like people getting short attacked and whatnot, so like I was terrified, but I think like my whole thought process was okay, like they're not gonna let me die on TV, so like this is probably fine, Like somebody must have done research about the sharks in the area. And then when we were actually.
Speaker 2: Out, you're like so close to shore too. No, no, you really just never they could come out of nowhere, they.
Speaker 3: Could just come out of the sand. But I also think though, like when I was in the water, I honestly felt super super comfortable with Joey, Like for even though it was our first date, Like for some reason, he has this calming presence about him and like he just really he seems like he knew who's what he was doing. So I was kind of like, okay, like you understand this, Like you're not gonna let me die, it's fine. And if there's a shark, like you're gonna save me, so it's fine. And I mean I was really thinking about it, and I feel like if there was a shark in the water and it was choosing between me and Joey, like it's obviously going for Joey's.
Speaker 1: Is Joey R? Is Joey your type? Is he like the type you usually date?
Speaker 3: This is really bad, but yes, he he might look like my ex a little bit. I I have I have a thing for Italian guys.
Speaker 4: So okay, no, I like that you admit that, because no one ever admits it. They're always like, no, I don't have a type, like.
Speaker 1: Like do you do you like? So I always find that funny when people like kind of date someone that's similar to their acts, like when you first met him? Are you seeing like those?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: He reminded, No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No no no. When I say similar, like in like it's like in futures, like yeah, like the Italian look he has, like the facial hair, but personalitywise, no, I think all my exes are very different, and Joey's very different from all of my exes. I think the ones that I did in the past not the best.
Speaker 4: So so we're thumbs up for Joey.
Speaker 3: Yes, tons of green flas. Oh my god, I said, red flax, green flos, all green flocks, all green flags.
Speaker 1: So then we go we go to the night portion where you open up and you're you're more vulnerable. What made you make that decision to open up to Joey pretty early on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I think I've always been like a not super emotional girl, and I think that's kind of what hindered a lot of my previous relationships from progressing. Is like the fact that I didn't want to open up. I'm very much I I'm like people oriented, so like I love learning about other people, I love catering other people's needs. I'm a people pleaser, and.
Speaker 1: So your personal is nobody else's business.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel too. That's how you feel, you, that's I feel like that's how everyone feels when they go on the show. But then the show does a good job of.
Speaker 2: Like helping you open up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's okay to vulnerable and you're like, that's not it's Oh.
Speaker 3: I tried to find it, I really did. But I was also I wanted to learn from my previous relationship. So it's like if the reason why other relationships didn't work out was a lot of it was the guy obviously, but also me not opening up and being vulnerable, and I really wanted to like go into this and give it my best shot, and you know, he just made me feel really comfortable, and I did want him to like get to know everything about me and know and for him to know like why I am the way I am and things like that. So I just I wanted to start off on a good foot.
Speaker 2: No, I think I think it was great.
Speaker 4: And I also think that when you get a one on one date on the show, it's like guaranteed private time. So you're like, if I want to open up, and I think especially like you're sharing your experience about past relationships and your relationship with your parents and their relationship, so it's very like relevant to how you date and like how you view relationships. So I think it makes sense that you're like, Okay, I've got this extended time. I might not get this again. Like I don't want to be opening up to him on a group date and have someone come steal him. It's kind of like here's your chair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, I agree. I didn't want to be in the position where I was like spilling my guts and somebody was interrupting and then he didn't have time to process.
Speaker 1: All of that.
Speaker 3: So I was like, one on one is definitely the time to do it for sure?
Speaker 4: How do you feel like that conversation went with him?
Speaker 3: I blacked out a little bit. I'm not gonna lie. That was my first time ever really sharing my entire story with somebody, so it was scary to share it with him, even though I wanted to. But it was also like another layer of like, oh, a lot of people are going to see this about me, and a lot of my close friends still don't know a lot about like how I grew up and stuff like that. So it was it was hard being vulnerable. I definitely don't do it a lot, and it was it was tough, but I'm happy that I did it.
Speaker 2: And he seemed receptive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was so incredibly receptive and supportive. And I think, like the reason why I don't get vulnerable is because, you know, like I think people are going to look at me differently or treat me differently, and like obviously he didn't do that, Like he still saw me for who I am, and I was really appreciative of that.
Speaker 4: Do you think if the day portion of the date hadn't gone as well as it did, you might have not opened up to him, Like do you think you were like my feelings are here with this guy, I want to like share more.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, for sure. I think like if we didn't have that connection and chemistry during the day and didn't have as much fun as we did, then no, I absolutely probably would not have opened up to him. But because we did have such a great time and he really made me feel safe the entire day, I was like, this is definitely it felt like the right time for sure.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: How was a fireworks show?
Speaker 3: It was actually a drone show.
Speaker 2: We couldn't figure out what it was.
Speaker 3: Okay, you were just as confused as I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so because you guys both looked you guys both looked really confused.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know why he looked confused, because he knew what was going on. I was super confused. But so we were standing in the middle of the cemetery. Then I hear like this weird buzzing sound and this is where like the conspiracy theorist in me is coming out. I'm like, are these aliens? Like what is going on? I literally was like it's it sounded like a spaceship was landing or something. There's a bunch of lights in the air, and I'm like they look like fireworks, but they don't sound like fireworks. So I was mega confused, and then eventually I figured it out and it was so cool.
Speaker 4: No, I'm glad that you said that, because I don't know what I thought it was, but I didn't realize it was drones.
Speaker 1: If the government actually he had contact with aliens, they did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, They're like, this is how we're gonna tell the world. Forget the aliens.
Speaker 4: Date number one on one, date number two, Bachelor season whatever, We're gonna show the world nuts.
Speaker 2: That would be crazy, that'd be a legendary date th that that'd be better than the drones.
Speaker 3: That would make my life. Honestly, I don't know why they didn't do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna we're gonna we'll play a game. But before we do, if you can, if you could describe this season without without spoiling it, do it.
Speaker 2: A little teaser.
Speaker 3: Emotional emotion, emotional.
Speaker 1: You righty, you got the game.
Speaker 2: I got the game. It's very easy.
Speaker 1: It's just like fire.
Speaker 2: Fun questions about you, rapid fire questions.
Speaker 1: Okay, everything you say, everything you say, it could be a lie. That's what really matter.
Speaker 2: Oh, perfect, but don't lie. I tell the truth.
Speaker 1: When I asked rapid fire questions, usually what I'm saying is just like a lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I would say you're the minority. You just panic and panic.
Speaker 1: Lie.
Speaker 3: I'm a panic fly.
Speaker 4: I don't think you will once you see these questions. Okay, so question one night out or stay in?
Speaker 3: Stay in? I'm a home body.
Speaker 2: Coffee or tea?
Speaker 3: Oh, coffee, Unfortunately, it's really bad for you though.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love coffee.
Speaker 2: Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert?
Speaker 3: Oh? Extroverted? Introvert?
Speaker 2: What's your go to drink at the bar?
Speaker 3: Oh? Okay? I recently have been into a little like mescal apparel, mixed.
Speaker 1: Did you invent this or is that like going around?
Speaker 3: No? No, no. They have him on some cocktail lists, and then when they don't have him on the list, I will just ask for it.
Speaker 2: And what do you get.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking of? It's I just get like mezcal and apparel, like some club soda, lime juice. Whatever they do, I tell them.
Speaker 1: Make it good.
Speaker 3: You should. I love mescal too.
Speaker 2: Would you ever skydive?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: What is your love language?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Quality time?
Speaker 2: What is your favorite quality about Joey.
Speaker 3: Ooh, there's so many. I don't know. Like, I just like his presence, like the calmness of everything. He just makes me feel so calm, and I think that's my favorite thing about him.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite music genre? Ugh, pop, horror movie or comedy comedy.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm changing my music genre to country because that's actually probably more.
Speaker 2: Accurate country pop. What's your favorite season?
Speaker 3: Fall? Fall? For sure, fall fashion.
Speaker 2: You're not getting a lot of fall out there in Miami.
Speaker 1: That's why she does like Miami I got to move.
Speaker 4: It is such a real struggle of like I don't like the cold, but I like seasons, and you just you have to pick one or the other.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I also love fall fashion, Like I just like being able to dress like sweaters and boots, Like that's what I like me too.
Speaker 2: I agree, it's so cozy.
Speaker 4: What is your dream vacation spot.
Speaker 3: That's a hard long everywhere. Maybe somewhere in Asia because I've never been to Asia, so I want to say maybe like Thailand or something nice.
Speaker 1: We want to go to Asia this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're thinking maybe Japan.
Speaker 3: Ooh, my mom loves Japan. Have you guys ever been to Asia?
Speaker 1: I've been to Japan I've never been to. It was like, I can't wait to go back because it was still like to this day, my favorite place I've ever been. It's so cool.
Speaker 3: So really, yeah, I want to go to like a Summer eleven in Japan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently there's cool sex. I have an allergy.
Speaker 4: I like what, I can't read the ingredient listing on like any of the food though, so like I like, I don't want to accidentally send myself ato analytic shock, but I want to go for the sushi that's you know, I've allergy like a.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, us actually Google translate peanut allergy.
Speaker 4: And just say exactly, just like, hold it up. We've got a system. We've got a system.
Speaker 2: What a dating deal breaker of yours.
Speaker 3: Not being a family guy.
Speaker 4: And last, but at least, what's your favorite food or cuisine?
Speaker 3: What it means food? I love my momkes sebast.
Speaker 1: Nice nice alrighty, Jen, thank you so much for coming on Happy Hour. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Well, thanks for having me. I heve me with you guys, of.
Speaker 1: Course, and thank you to all our listeners for tuning in. We really appreciate you, guys, And we have new episodes every week and.
Speaker 4: More exclusive interviews with other amazing guests to come, so be sure to subscribe.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, Bye bye,