Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Get in on the action with Draftking Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. New customers who deposit five dollars or more can get no sweat bet up to one thousand dollars back in bonus bets. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app now and use Cold Shannon. New customers can get a no sweat bet up to one thousand dollars if your first bet loses. Only own Draft King Sportsbook with Cold Shannon.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario. One no sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet onuspet's expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuings CEE dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Hello, ladies and.
Speaker 2: Gentlemen, Thank you again for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite Uncle Shannon Sharp. He's your favorite Number eighty five. The one that's shaving is ed Roight Runner Extraordinaire, Bingal ring Up Ring of Honor, Bengal's legend.
Speaker 1: Great greatest entertainer, Greatest NFL entertainer of all time, the greatest.
Speaker 2: The greatest NFL entertainer from Cincinnati of all time.
Speaker 3: There have been others that would argue that quick.
Speaker 1: The greatest entertainer of all time.
Speaker 2: The greatest entertainer of all time. That's chant O Chosenko Johnson. Please please make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed and get it through Club Shay Shape. But please please make make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. Thank you for selling out Shape by La Portier. But we pinned the link at the top of the chat. We're taking orders and what they're telling me one to two weeks if you place an order now, you'll get it in one of two weeks. It's not as backed up as it was. It was taken somewhere between four and six weeks, but they believe they can have it turned around in one to two weeks, so thank you, thank you for selling out shave by Laportier. But we did pinning at the top of the chat because we believe we can turn it around in one to two weeks. So thank you very much for doing that. And ontil we're gonna get right into it. Ohoe tonight. Our first segment of the first segment of the day is a news cap NewsCap. Cardinals reaffirmed Kyler Murray as their franchise quarterback of ahead of twenty twenty four free agency. There was speculation that the Cardinals might move on from Kyler and use their high first round draft pick on a courtquarterback this year, but they put that into bed today. They posted a photo of Kyla on their Twitter accounts, saying our franchise quarterback.
Speaker 3: The NFL had jokes because.
Speaker 2: Previously or Infatsment Emphasim infamously posted a on their team social media page. In twenty nineteen, they posted a picture of Josh Rosen said Josh is our guy. Do you like Arizona putting their faith in Kyler Murray?
Speaker 1: Yeah, most definitely, most definitely. Obviously, I think they were on the right track. I think Kyler Murray was on the right track barring injury. Obviously he got hurt. Listen in twenty twenty three ADS seventeen ninety nine, ten tds, five interceptions. He only played eight game. He was three and five of the start. He's a two time Pro Bowler, twenty nineteen Offensive Rookie of the Year. He just signed a multi year contract, five year, two hundred and thirty million extension in twenty twenty two. They definitely letting him go right now. They definitely not letting him go this early in his career, and we can see. I think what they need to do is put some pieces around him, though. They need to put some pieces around him. If you're serious about winning and if he is your franchise quarterback, you need to do due diligence, not just not just to that fan base, but for Kyler Murray so he can be productive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, You're definitely gonna have to get some better office and some better line played to protect him. Obviously, he can have to do a better job of protecting himself. But a lot of times, excuse me, guys, a lot of times quarterbacks that.
Speaker 3: Are mobile are the most sacked.
Speaker 2: Look at Randall Cunningham, look at Cam Newton, look at Mike Vick, look at Lamar Jackson, look at your quarterback. Because while they do possess an innate ability to get out of harm's weight, a lot of times they run themselves into harm's weight. They'll escape something on the front side only to run themselves into trouble on the backside. And sometimes they put too much confidence in their ability. So that's not abnormal to have a quarterback as mobile as Kyler to get sacked a lot, because what we've seen a lot of mobile quarterbacks are very very high and sacked total. Steve Young got sacked, got sacked the butt. But you gotta you gotta be able to uh And I think you know you're right, oh, Joe. I mean I think he missed what he missed the first eight games, not seven eight games because he was coming off an aco injury. Can he get back to what he once was because his injury was a freak injury. He was scrambling in an open field non contact boom Nie gives out on it. But he's a phenomenal talent. But you just would need to make sure that football is a priority, because I don't care what anybody says, O Joe, you don't put that he has to study X amount of hours away from the facility if you believe he's doing what he needs to do away from the facility.
Speaker 1: I think they shouldn't have put that in there because you already know in order to play at this level, in order to achieve greatness at this level, there's a certain amount of time you have to put in.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Obviously Kyler Murray being a gamer similar to high MD at times, even as a quarterback, regardless of position. Regardless of the position that you play, there is a certain thing called me time. So what you choose to do in your downtime at home. As far as but Kyler Murray, he likes.
Speaker 3: The game you want to be.
Speaker 1: So you're saying you can't be great and playing and play video games?
Speaker 2: How great do you want to be? How much video games you think Patrick Mahoonmes play? How much video game do you think he played?
Speaker 3: The first thing?
Speaker 2: Oh show for them to put that in his contract you do realize when you pick up the I pay home on, when you pick up the I Pad, you do know they can see how much tape you watch right, You.
Speaker 1: Didn't know that, didn't you. Yeah, of course, of course I know that. But I'm saying I'm sure he's I'm sure he's putting in the ass.
Speaker 2: Clearly they didn't think so, or they wouldn't have added that if that was a if you doing what you say, why you sign it?
Speaker 1: Well, listen, if you think he wasn't doing it, you wouldn't pay him money you paid him.
Speaker 3: That's why I put that in his contract. You see.
Speaker 1: That that that for one that's doing a little too much on their part. Well, I got to take my.
Speaker 3: Basket, but I want to make sure you do it with your spot ojo.
Speaker 1: If you're paying him for a reason, the reason you paid him is because you know he's good at what he does. Now, I wanted to get better, Okay, all right, you're right, I got you.
Speaker 2: I gotta go work for any business. You don't think ESPN got a morality clause. You don't think these these companies have moraley, I'm playing you x amount of nobels and you think I'm gonna let you do whatever you want arbitrarily and not have my face is covered.
Speaker 1: We talked about playing video games at home and the company your own home.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying there are certain parameters because I need protection. So in other words, I've got to put this in here because what I've noticed is that you're not studying enough, o Jo.
Speaker 1: You know what, you know what's funny is the fact that somebody, I'm not sure who it is, it was just fans that were that were able to track when he was online. And the fact that they're that they're saying, oh, look, Kyler Murray's online because they knew his gamer tag or whatever it might have been. And the fact that they keep posting it and posting and posting it. That's the reason they put it in there, because the NFL had no way of knowing if you online gaming or not.
Speaker 3: Joe. It ain't about the NFL. It's about the team.
Speaker 1: When you mean the team, I'm sorry, im sorry, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean owner paying it can tell you how much film you watch for the week, and him being a quarterback.
Speaker 3: The hours didn't match. Hours don't match, O Joe.
Speaker 2: In order, there's a price to be paid for greatness and pretend. Everybody says, I want to be great, But are you doing everything it takes to be great?
Speaker 1: You know what he you know what he had to do to even get to this point. I'm sure he knows what to take.
Speaker 3: I had to do something to get to this point, O Joe. So what it.
Speaker 1: Showed, it showed wasn't luck. No show wasn't Look have you seen calamary play? Have you seen his high school footage?
Speaker 2: Have you seen what he did in NFL that wasn't good in high school?
Speaker 1: I know I wasn't good in high school because.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't got scholars You wouldn't have got a scholarship, no matter what if the n A I, A Division III, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 1: Juco, I think, I think to me, to me, honestly, honestly at the quarterback position and understanding what it entails and knowing what it takes for a quarterback to even insult him with that clause with a bunch of bullshit, I'm just saying that That's how I feel. It was insulting. It was insulting and embarrassing.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't It wasn't insulting. For him that the iPad was showing that he wouldn't put the hours in. Why you keep saying the iPad because that you ever noticed how you be thinking of something and your phone and your phone will tell you what you're thinking about, and you didn't say a word?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want you? You ever wanted that? Like with Damn?
Speaker 1: How did they know what I was?
Speaker 2: I was just thinking that, I said, I was thinking that, I see where you're going. Man, look here, and plus I gotta, I gotta, Oh Joe, that's what you're gonna do? Yeah, you said you said if you were to get married, let's just say you were with real, you gonna have a prenup. While you put a prenup in there. Do you know what that woman had to get you do to propose to her? And now you don't trust her? Oh?
Speaker 3: I like this?
Speaker 2: See I like this because I like to flip it back over you. Do you know what that woman had to do to GETO to take her out, take her serious and ask her hand in marriage?
Speaker 3: But now you want protections against yourself?
Speaker 1: Why, well, it's just just in case, just in case, because in the Bible, list in the Bible, in the Bible that said, protect thee self for you for ye it never know it's.
Speaker 3: You made that up.
Speaker 2: That's twelve No, no, no, that's in the Bible.
Speaker 1: Protect thee self for ye ever know it's what may happen. Yeah, I'm telling you it's in the Bible.
Speaker 3: Cardinal is that applicable to the cardinals?
Speaker 1: It is, it is. But again, I still think it's insulting. That's something that you shouldn't that you shouldn't put that kind of language in the contract because what are you telling me? What?
Speaker 2: What are you telling me? What are you telling her when you get that prenup? What are you telling her?
Speaker 1: I like you with this. I like what you're doing is a good one. That's a good one. Hey. I like, hey, that's a good one. And you got me up against them all right now. But I'm trying to fight. I'm trying to fight, but I'm missing all the punches.
Speaker 2: That's a good But I think Kyler, you know, Johnny Manziel said, Kyler Murray is the greatest high school Texas player in high school history.
Speaker 3: He says it's him. He didn't lose a game in high school.
Speaker 2: He was well, he went for like forty something and oh, he won three straight championships in Texas' biggest division. At Allen Texas, he had over four thousand yards rushing with almost seventy touchdowns, over ten thousand yards passing with one hundred and seventeen touchdowns. And that's Texas. And we know the guys that have come out of Texas.
Speaker 1: The balls, they got some balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they got He said the greatest player. He didn't say quarterback, he said player. And we know from Earl Campbell to Eric Dickerson, to Matthew Stafford to b Y to all those guys, Nick Fole, Drew Breathe case Keenum.
Speaker 1: Some boys come about and had some boys come about it.
Speaker 2: Out absolutely have. Uh, but I'm happy. I just want Coyler to get healthy. And but you know, o Jo, there are certain sacrifices. Even you as much as you like to play, there are certain things that you have to sacrifice.
Speaker 3: To be great at this game.
Speaker 1: Most definitely.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got a lot of homeboys that want to go out and you're like, bro, I can't do that or not I got I can't game tape, right.
Speaker 1: I understand. I think your approach to the game is a little different than most people's you went to the extreme. You know, I don't know just by hearing your stories, you went to the extreme for me. You know, you don't know much about me. But when I played un Man, I practiced, I was, I was. It was something wrong with me. I took all the guy damn reps. I took scout team, I ran down on special teams. I was embedded. But once I left that facility, once I left that facility on, that was me time. That was me time, and my mean time was spent playing FIFA. My mean time was spent playing Madden to reset and get a mental reset, to get away from the game of football until the next day boom. Then I'm locked back in.
Speaker 3: I reset. I think I reset offseason.
Speaker 1: Nah see Noah, you YouTube again and you live. You live your life like this as well. Right now. You work work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work. You have no break. You have you can't live your life like that. It's worked for you because you've done it for so long. But for the younger kids and the younger generation, that might not be good. It might not be good. It's it's great to love and play the game at the highest level, but at some point. You got to have a little balance. You got to have a little balance, and at times you can be great and have that balance as well.
Speaker 2: I don't believe you can have balance to greatness. You think Michael Jordan had balance, sank Serena.
Speaker 3: We know he didn't.
Speaker 1: Yes, he did. What what was? What was? What was one of the one things that Michael Jordan loved to do outside of basketball, matter of fact, and did it during the season. What's the one thing he loves to do? Bingo? Kyler Murray loves loves to play video games like I do. Well, you know, you know, listen, I know we're talking about Kyler Murray, but we talk about ninety five percent of the NFL, All of them young bulls play video games, all of them.
Speaker 2: You know why there's only a handful of teams that win. Tink about the teams that win have nothing to do with it. They had they had?
Speaker 1: Come on, now, come on, So you're saying if they put a video game down all of a sudden, they gonna win.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying there's a reason why they've only been a handful of truly, truly great quarterback And I keep asking you about Peyton Come on, man, I'm just asking you. I'm asking you about Peyton, I'm asking you about Brady. Take the great quarter. Okay, let's just take now in the in the social media era, Yes, sir, let's take Patrick Holmes. How much video games you think you played?
Speaker 1: He plays them. I'm just want to tell you because I play against him. You want me tell you what you play? He plays Call of Duty? Okay, how much you think? How much you think the Peyton and Brady played? How about you think played? I don't know. Maybe that's not their thing.
Speaker 3: So what's their thing?
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the makeup of the Let's talk about the makeup of the teams. These quarterbacks were surrounded with they were surrounded with greatness. Question helped them propel themselves. It's not because they weren't playing. Let's understand. Let's understand why they weregate. They were great in their own right with a superior supporting cast around them.
Speaker 2: Can I ask your question, if I took Patrick Mahomes and put him on Baltimore, how good do you think they would be?
Speaker 1: Holy shit?
Speaker 3: Why do you say that? Lamar?
Speaker 2: You told me, you told me to Baltimore. Ravens top the bottom had the best roster in football. So why are you saying, holy shit?
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: It would it would be nice. You take Lamar Jackson, putting them the Chiefs, you get the same thing. But go ahead, Are you serious? Yeah, it ain't nothing wrong with Lamar Lamarin's dynamic. Lamar's dynamic in his own right.
Speaker 2: She would have if I play, if I put Lamar, if I put lam on Kansas City they went in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, offensively, there would be a different offensive dynamic. It would be a different offensive dynamic if you have a great defense, if you still got spast you got Andy Reid, who knows Listen, listen, stay with me. Now, Lamar Jackson Todd Munkin had a great year together. Yes, can you imagine Lamar Jackson and motherfucking Andy Reid. Boy, picture that you said about Picasso. You thought Picasso was creative and what he did, and I imagine, God damn Andy Reid and Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 3: So it's not Patrick Mahomes is Andy Reid.
Speaker 1: No, I'm said no, no, because he's great. He would be great. Where they're thirty two teams, they're thirty one other teams outside of the Chiefs, Patrick Mahomee can going the other thirty one two teams thirty one teams, and he will be a difference maker because of who he is, because of the skill set that he has.
Speaker 2: Is he better? Is he better in Cincinnati's offense than Joe Burrow? Because that's the question when you when I when I pose these questions to you, I'm asking you, are they better or worse? So if I take if I take Lamar and put him in it's Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: But then you know what you put him in Cincinnati, the office has to change completely based on the type of quarterback we have. Everything changes, so we don't know. It's a hypothetical. But again there's a certain type offense of Lamar runs and a certain type office that Patrick Mahomes and Joe Burrow runs. It's completely different based on the style of quarterback we talk about. You know that. So again, again I like it. I like the dynamic because you're naming the cream of the crop when it comes to NFL quarterbacks. But I'm asking you, there styles a player different and it's all on preference and based on who you like.
Speaker 3: But that's my point.
Speaker 2: I'm saying cream of the crop and the preparation that it takes to become cream of the trop I believe in order to become that, you have to do what others want or can, and sometimes you got to do both.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, I got you.
Speaker 2: So Brady didn't have the god given ability, Manning didn't have the god given ability, say a Lamar or Patrick mahomes. But what they had to do was this. I had to out thank you. I had to know what you were gonna do before you actually did it. Yeah, so I didn't because I can't run away from anybody. I ain't getting away from nobody. Them guys gonna chase me down every time. That's why I can play two man against Payton, That's why I can play two man against Brady where they going Okay, they might scrambling to get eight yards, but they're not gonna hit their head on the goal post like you do it at Lamar or like they would with Josh Allen. Patrick Mahone's gonna get you twenty five thirty because we've seen him do it, take off running, and so that's all I'm saying. I just believe for me that in order to be great, you're gonna have to do things that others don't not do it and you're gonna have to sacrifice.
Speaker 3: Did I want to do certain things?
Speaker 2: Yes, But for me studying that game tape at home, so I knew so when I saw it. Yet, man, I remember watching this thing Wednesday night. Here come that foot Yep, they line up in this board, Makland, it's coming. They're going to run this this crossbuk and low and behold. Nothing made me feel better than when I studied something.
Speaker 3: Look, watching it with the team is one thing, but when I can find.
Speaker 1: It, I don't like washing it. I don't like watching with the team.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so.
Speaker 1: We were on the same page with that. I love studying tape. Let's think about this real quick, right. People get caught up in their flamboyant stuff. I did the antics, the trash talking, the bullishing board material that I purposely put out every week for a decade, maybe eleven years straight on Wednesdays. Right, Do you understand the type of study and I had to do to be able to talk trash and say the things I said before we even played game day? Think about it. I mean, people, people don't see that side of it. So the only reason I'm arguing back and forth because I understand the time and study and that I had to do to be on point to be able to talk and be able to go out there and walk it. So I understand what you're saying a little bit. But then I'm just thinking about I'm taking it back to myself, not putting myself in the quarterback position. But I understood I had to have that mental he said, to be able to once I'm away from work, Boom, I got to decompress. I gotta reset mentally. I need this gaming to be my outlet and my peace of mind away from the game. Next morning, six am, boom, I'm back. I'm back at it, and I'm locked in here it again. To your point, you probably are right though.
Speaker 2: Here's what Patrick Mahomes said about playing Call of Duty in twenty nineteen. Many NFL players bring their game consoles with them on the road during the season, my home says, not him. I try to make sure I can focus on the game plan the night before the game. During the season, I try to have my set schedules. I do get like two hours in a week on Monday or Friday to kind of blow some steam. But the offseason is when I get my grind and play the three to four hours at a time. Now you are heard, what is it. I'm just saying what he said. We can move on. Ain't no labeling. How many times you said something purposely knowing that he said he plays.
Speaker 1: Listen, I said I said a lot of things too to the media because I have to. I'm the quarterback. I'm the face of the franchise. I have to say all the right thing you do.
Speaker 2: You have to do like you said, you do realize like that person that's tracking Taylor swift jet.
Speaker 3: You know people can track this right.
Speaker 1: Oh, they don't know Mahome's game attack. They don't know the game attack. It's not public. I'm telling you they don't because I be on witting.
Speaker 3: Okay, NFL GM or CJ.
Speaker 2: Stroud S two test it was complete, bs that it was leaked Stroud.
Speaker 1: J that's some some funck shit hold on.
Speaker 2: Stroud draft journey has some speed bumps, including his S two cognitive test cognition tests, which resorted being leaked publicly during pre JAFT process. He reportedly scored just an eighteen percentile, calling in the question for some people if he should be a quarterback at the first quarterback selected Bryce Young with number one overall, and the Panthers reportedly he scored in the ninety eighth percentile. And now it's reported today Marvin Harrison Junior is not expected to do any testing at the twenty twenty four Scouting Combined this week. Harrison probably will not test that Ohio State Pro date either. What's what's some we can take. We can take CJ's UH issue first and then I want to get to you and see what was your combine experience. Like SoJ it was leaked because we've seen the leak test before. UH.
Speaker 1: They they leaked Viz Young and he scored. He scored an eight.
Speaker 2: UH.
Speaker 3: And so it's funny how they leak certain players.
Speaker 1: They doing it on purpose. Of course it's a sabotage. They do it on purpose anything to gets you, anything to get your stock to fall. But listen, there's one thing I never understood when it comes to scouts, when it comes to owners, they put so much emphasis on certain things that have nothing to do with the game of football in general, nothing to do with the game of football in general. Vince Young, c J. Stroud, Rich Young, and all the other grades there are taking these tests that to some it has some type of degree of merit, of valid vale ability when it comes to playing football. Turn on the goddamn tape. Turn on the goddamn tape. Yeah, turn on the goddamn tape. What do you see c J. Stroud doing it? Goddamn Ohio State? Turn on the goddamn tape. What did you see Ben Sung doing at Texas? Turn on the tape and tell me what you saw Bryce Young doing in Alabama. I don't care nothing about no goddamn test scores because ain't no test. Ain't no test scores, and no test going on in between them fucking lines at all, none at all. It had nothing. Another thing they put so much on, so much emphasis on the goddamn for the yard dash the game. Can you please tell me the last time the game of football was playing the straight motherfucker? Oh, why am I cursing so much? I'm sorry? Please tell me the last time the game of football we're playing in the straight line. Never. It's good. It's good to be fast. Everybody in the NFL is fast. It's good. It's it's a it's a great it's a great weapon to have. But do you have to be fast? Absolutely not. Can you get from point A to point B fast within the time of the offense? Can you stop? Can you get off bumping? Run? Can you beat man the man? Can you read? There's so many other fastest of the game. As farther come to play the game at receiver, Well, you don't have to be running four two and four three and four four four four five? You got what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What? What did Jerry Rice run four six? Again? The most complete receiver considered, he is the greatest of all time. Like, it's just it's just some of these rules, some of the things that they look at as owners and scouts. It's funking. Oh my god, it's ridiculous. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I think for me, I agree with you, I just won't.
Speaker 2: I want the combine to confirm what I saw on tape. If he plays fast, let's see if he runs fast, if he have if he if he's good from point A to point B, Let's see how short he's short, shuttle is. That's all the combine is supposed to do. If offer you confirmation for what you saw on tape. If the guy's explosive, let me see his vertical let me see his standing broad up. When I saw Michael Parsons and I saw his test, he confirmed what I saw that he was explosive, that he was fast from point A to point B. That's all that all I needed, All I needed was the combine to confirm. Now, sometimes Ojo, we get a situation with a guy like damn, a guy like that, he didn't look this fast on tape. Maybe maybe I missed something, so let me go back and watch some more tape, or maybe, Ojo, man, damn, he played faster than this on tape. Let me see why he's not running fast. Test it. There's a funny thing. There's there's a thing people that carried their pads.
Speaker 1: Well, I know you heard that saying, right, yes, some people carry their pads. Well, when they had the pads on, you could be a four to six, but when you put your pads on, you run a four to three. I don't know if thats gonna make sense to the people in the chat, but it just does. There's some people that run a four to three and they put the pads on, they running four to six. They don't play as fast as they run or run fast.
Speaker 2: And playing faster or tire to two different things completely different, completely different, especially once you put them pads on.
Speaker 1: Then you have people like Tyree, Tyreek Hill. You have people like Chris Johnson, you got people like John Ross. There's some other names.
Speaker 3: Oh you got John Ross. He ran fast, he didn't play fast.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Now you look at Tyreek and you look at CJ. Those were the guys that can control that speed. There are very few guys that can run as fast as those guys that can control the speed. That's why you don't see very many track guys. I mean you for every Bob Hayes who changed the game, because before he came along, all they played with man coverage. Well, you got a guy that's the Olympic gold medalist, and how you gonna play man coverage on him?
Speaker 3: You better come up with all.
Speaker 2: You better play with a golf because you gonna take the top off every time.
Speaker 3: And then you get guys like like who's that? Like Sam?
Speaker 2: I'm granted guy would win the silver medal in the in one hundred meters, was on the Olympic goal, but he couldn't control the speed. You get some guys like Tyreek, Tyreek, I believe had he trained, I'm not saying he could have made the Olympics but he had Olympic speed.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he does making the Olympics.
Speaker 2: It's all about peaking at the trials, because we've seen guys run fast, but not run fast at the trials. And then if it's all or not. But you get a guy like a Chris Johnson that runs four to two, I mean for two four and you watch him play, he ran, He played.
Speaker 3: Like he ring.
Speaker 1: That's as fast as he ran. Yeah, and some people people don't do that.
Speaker 2: You could tell Tyreek you even if you don't know anything about the game of football, if you watch Tyreek, he'll play. You could say, oh, hell yeah, because I've never seen a guy accelerate like Tyreek. I've seen guys fast, but I've never seen a guy.
Speaker 1: Can go in one step and he full speed and be gone. And you know, you know what the funny thing about it is, if you take most of it. Let's say, of the top five sprinters right now, the top five sprinters in the US, so just worldwide, the top five sprinters, if you can teach them the small nuances of being able to play receiver, with which it would be, it be hard. It'd be hard to do, but just oh my goodness, everything that wouldn't be fair. It wouldn't be fair.
Speaker 3: Because what is it about?
Speaker 2: What is it about a guy that is fast his deceleration and accelerating because what you feel about God, yeah, yeah, that's a lot of speed, because it's like going one hundred miles an hour. I don't care how good your breaks are, it's gonna take you a while to start to stop. What Tyreek has been able to do is being able to control that speed. He's able to get in and out of that break. He could get up earth and run the comeback. He can get run the deed run mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And the funny thing about Tyreek is which I love about him, is the threat of people already knowing he's fast, and he never has to run for speed. He can give the illusion that he's moving faster because he's already short and the legs be turning, but you never know if he's really at top speed or not, because you didn't have to use it because you're already scared, you're already scarce.
Speaker 2: And he has he's a little he has track speed in a football body. If you look at most track guys they're fin framed.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 2: You gotta be because the lighter you are, the faster you can go.
Speaker 3: Just like anything.
Speaker 2: You look at Formula one card, they're light as hell. That's just that's just a shell because I want to be light. There's a reason why Cheetah can I run a lion. There's a reason why Cheatah get I run an elephant because it's the size ratio. Well, as a football player, a track guy, those guys are finding. You look at no allowed or you look at currently. You look at Roy Benjamin Norman all THEO. I'm just talking to Americans. Look at him, they find Yeah, you look at I don't think there's ever been a buff u like.
Speaker 1: A buff or or a person of size that was actually fast. I think they have guys that are that are short ben John Ben Johnson.
Speaker 2: Johnson John Yeah, he's on that brother man though, so he don't count. But you look at you look at guys like a Henry Neal that was compact and that Christian Coleman has had some size. But they're like sure, right, but if you look at this that they're normally thin.
Speaker 3: They're normally thin.
Speaker 2: Problem you're talking about, I'm thinking, no, allowed probably weighs one sixty one sixty five maybe maybe one.
Speaker 1: He sends me on the top of a speed. What you think the boys are running the forty like if if if I'm trying no allows, Fred Curley, Christian Coleman, if they was to go run the forty yards boss for no blocks?
Speaker 2: What I mean, let's let's do no blocks, because Christian Cowan probably would be somewhere if with his start right, his start can run flub for two?
Speaker 1: You think, so, yeah, for sure, I think he's going faster than that man for two.
Speaker 2: But now you have to understand. Now you said, okay, you gotta give him. You got to give him like a two, like you give him six weeks and he's just gonna train. Like these guys go to Arizona or of Florida or California. All they do is trained, right, they're training because these guys are spending now they're training for one hundred meters, they're training for two hundred. So all I want you to do for six weeks is to train for the forty Oh he gonna want.
Speaker 1: That's that's damn. That's damn today drive phase. I can I can see them running the forty Listen, I'm don't call me crazy if you want. I'm thinking I can see them running three nine or four flat simply because.
Speaker 2: Stanley Floyd, Uh, he from Dardy High School in Georgia. I think he might have ran three nine because he raced the horse one time on uh uh.
Speaker 3: What was it? What were they they used to have like race horses.
Speaker 2: I think Stanley Floyd by that who has the fastest forty time ever re recorded?
Speaker 3: I remember, I know you don't remember Ron Ron Brown.
Speaker 2: Ron Brown could run to He played with the Rams, but in my time, like Ron Brown, Sam Grandy, Uh they called him Dot Willie Gaul, Willie from Georgia.
Speaker 3: H yeah, uh, who's who else? Brand?
Speaker 2: James Jett. James Jett was on the gold medal team in ninety two.
Speaker 1: I remember James Jet.
Speaker 3: He played with the Raiders.
Speaker 1: He ran on his toes.
Speaker 2: You're talking about can run man? He called across the road on us?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Out of there?
Speaker 3: What because? See?
Speaker 2: But see the Raiders, the Raiders had had like a track team. I mean they had Willie God was there Willi Gaul? They had Willie gauw uh h, DoD Sam Grandy, Dad Swerve and Murphy from Menandez Tim Brown.
Speaker 3: Oh they was loaded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can fly though.
Speaker 2: Stanley Floyd. I think Stanley Floyd. U uh, Stanley Floyd for he went to darted high schooler Georgie. Hey, we have a guy that can run at Georgia die. Yeah, uh uh, but yeah, that's the thing, oh Joe, that's the thing which with guys' speed, because a lot of times can you control the speed.
Speaker 3: Speed is no good in the football feel if you can't control it.
Speaker 1: That's what it all comes down to. It all comes down to sometimes the time being able to not only control your speed, but give the illusion that you're moving fast, so you can be able to decelerate, accelerate, go left, go right, and do all the things you need to do because obviously the game of football, as you know, is not played in the straight line.
Speaker 2: Nope, no it's not. So what what are some of your draft uh uh? Draft combine experience?
Speaker 1: I really can't remember much. It was so long ago. I do remember that I did run in some bright bright, bright yellow yellow tights, which is which is weird. I ran a four or five of the combine for some reason, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that. John Clayton said, you need to work on that speed. Yeah, yeah, and went.
Speaker 1: Listen. I saw I ran a four five and I stumbled. I stumbled and still got I still was able to gather myself up and still run four five. But then when it was time for the drills, I ate the drills and then obviously once you once I put pads on. As you can see, I played four three as opposed to what my forty time said, which is really weird. I was nervous. I was nervous for one, obviously having to display my skills are front all the owners, and it was a new experience for me. You got to understand, I hadn't been at the division ie level what I was there after at Oregon State for four months and then now all of a sudden, here come April. I met at the freaking what's the name? Whose stadium is that again? The Coats?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lucas Oil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was at Lucas Oil Stadium and I'm in front of all these owners and it was like, oh my goodness, I'm excited, like I'm almost like I'm I'm thinking to myself, like holy shit, dog, you almost there, like you really Finna get drafted. I don't know where I'm getting drafted, but the fact, the fact that the matter is I'm here at the combinea get drafted. So it's a little nervousness in me. And I didn't run a good forty time, but it didn't matter because when it came to doing the other tests, I aced all those as far as running routes, cone drills and all the other stuff, and the rest was history. Because you know what happened on Sundays.
Speaker 2: There used to be a show come on. I think it was ABC. It was called That's Incredible. I know you don't remember because I was a kid when it came on, and That's incredible. They would they would do they would do, uh, like like he raced the horse, but.
Speaker 1: You forgot remember remember I raced You didn't see why I raced the horse.
Speaker 3: You lost though he beat the horse.
Speaker 1: I want I want tail. I asked to pull it up and show you real quick, listen. That's how That's how I know I was really Honestly, if I wasn't nervous at the combine, I would have ran probably four one four two, Like that's the kind of speed I had. Huh, that's what you do, right, No, no, no, that's not what I do. Because it was in an unfamiliar environment. It's like when you go on your first day. You know, the butterflies of your stomach, you know how you're nervous. Yes, that's how it felt. Because it was it was unfamiliar for me. I didn't know it was like to go to the Carbine. I didn't play at a big Division one school for four years and and I'm used to the crowd and all of it.
Speaker 3: Was it was all you played with the college football.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, then so all that other job throw that women, if you can play play football, I wondered.
Speaker 1: I went to Division one four months. I was four months. I was gone, Yeah, that's it, that's what you need it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, I know, I know. It wasn't Lucasaw. It was the r c A Dome. I get it.
Speaker 1: But we're saying it was an indy, right y'all, y'all, Just is it they getting on you about that? Yeah? Come on chat. You know, chill, chill, chill, chid chill.
Speaker 3: It used to be the Combine used to be regional.
Speaker 2: So whatever reason you in, you ran there before before they brought it all to Indy. I think they brought it in Indy, like in eighty seven, eighty six, eighty seven.
Speaker 3: I think that was the first year that they had it.
Speaker 1: Everybody used to complain about the surface being spongy, being spongy.
Speaker 2: Until until somebody tell them, guys, well, there's always somebody that was gonna run sub for three and it's like it ain't nothing wrong with the turk.
Speaker 3: I mean, my year we had J. D. Williams the dB out of prisone state.
Speaker 2: He ran for two nine what oh yeah, he ran four to nine, so he could he cover Yeah, he had a bed sheet over your bed.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing. He was covered the bed with a bed sheet. It's all.
Speaker 1: It's all about controlling the speed and understanding leveraging man.
Speaker 3: And he came back back.
Speaker 2: He was first round pick from uh uh presno State, Buffalo.
Speaker 1: Hey, I can talk. I can talk about that all day, man, all day.
Speaker 2: Damn Christian Coe What what did Christian Coleman ran? I know, Christmas, I think Christian Coleman ran for what nine?
Speaker 1: Listen, I know I beat that Horton. I beat that horse. And you know some people say, oh, you got a head start what hell? He got one more legs than I do? What you expect?
Speaker 3: Well, he got two more legs than you.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, stay with me.
Speaker 3: He got so he got five legs.
Speaker 1: Hey, you caught that fast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah he got he got five d so he still got you bout you.
Speaker 1: You caught that fast? That was a good you know what?
Speaker 3: Ojoe? Uh my draft?
Speaker 2: Look I had uh I had some Pegasus niken Pegasus.
Speaker 3: I read about forty nake you pegasus.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're supposed to be light as possible. Pass was heavy, wasn't he?
Speaker 3: Oh? You man? Ain't bro, I ain't know nothing about that.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I ain't have no money.
Speaker 1: To waffle shoes. You ain't had no waffle shoes.
Speaker 2: No, bro, I, oh Joe, I ain't no nothing about that, Bro. I ain't going all I did All I did. I ran a hundred meter sprints. Get ready. I ain't doing no shuttle drills. I ain't doing no vertical, I ain't doing no standing a long. I ain't just no, I ain't no nothing.
Speaker 3: So I ran. I think I ran like a four to six six and a four six seven.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that's fast now, But for your sad all I know twenty that's moving now.
Speaker 3: All I know is.
Speaker 2: That when we went to I went to the Blue Gray Game, which was on Christmas Day. It was in Montgomery, Montgomery, Alabama. And then when I went to the East West Ride it was at Palo Alto. I just remember calling my brother and they had you know a lot. I ain't no receiver here better than me, see better than me, That's what you told them say. Ain't nothing better than me, none of them, none, none, none, zero, zelch we.
Speaker 3: Went one on one. We had the one on one drills cooked everybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody cooked them. He speaking of I went to the Senior Bowl. I'll never forget one of my favorites, will always be one of my favorite players, always one of my favorite player from Mississippi State. That got damn Fred smooth Okay that god damn Fred smooth Man. One of the greatest personalities, one of the greatest human beings I ever met.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I don't get to see him as often as I like, but man, every time I saw Fred Man, it was always loved. When we played. When we played Minnesota, it was in Minnesota. You talk about talking some shit, man, We talked Hellowship Man before the game. I love Fred it.
Speaker 2: Man, O Joe, ah Man, Man, Oh Joe wa man.
Speaker 3: You know what they gave you? Man?
Speaker 2: Check this out, O Joe, Yes, sir, you out of a one hundred. What do you think my combrian grade was?
Speaker 1: Out of one hundred? Yeah you yeah, probably sixty eight.
Speaker 2: I got an f I got a thirty seven real hey, a size.
Speaker 3: They gave me one out of one hundred.
Speaker 1: Speed.
Speaker 2: They gave me sixty two out of one hundred. Agility. They gave me ten out of one hundred quickness. They gave me thirty six out of one hundred.
Speaker 3: Overall.
Speaker 1: Ready, who's your overall? What would they give you?
Speaker 3: My overall was thirty seven?
Speaker 2: You see, I thought you was hell when you was well.
Speaker 3: I was sick that day.
Speaker 1: Hey, can he can ask fine mine?
Speaker 3: Hey? Look at this, y'all. Look at what your boy, nigga, what they gave you?
Speaker 2: Boy, fine old joes, we're gonna fit. Hey, Hey, now think about that. You see now see they based everything run jump. All I know is that I got I'm number two sixty seven. I can run upstairs right quick and get that gold jacket. I'm too sixty seven in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Now let me tell you who's in my draft Classmit Hall of Fame, court Kentnedy, Hall of Fame, reil your sayout, Hall of Fame, myself, Hall of Fame. Johnny Randall, Hall of Fame. Johnny Randa was undrafted. He was yes, Oh Joe, why you're over that, chief, kidd? That's what you got?
Speaker 1: F two?
Speaker 3: You got a thirty self a thirty eight. Holdo, what you got a thirty eight? Hey?
Speaker 1: But hey, at least I got I got one high than you. And hey, listen, hold on, hey, the F on their stand for fabulous. That's a just how it turned out fabulous.
Speaker 2: They got they got, They got you uh at forty they got you a four to six uh steady loans up.
Speaker 3: They got you one hundred and twenty inches.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 3: Uh no, that's ten feet.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know, uh size.
Speaker 2: They gave you a forty six out of one hundred. Speed, they gave you forty one out of one hundred. Agility, they gave you forty three out of one hundred and sixty.
Speaker 3: They gave you fifty out of one hundred.
Speaker 1: Now that's how you know they don't know what the hell they talk about agility agility.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, we were so small. But oh Joe, you know what we about? Go ahead, chalking up.
Speaker 3: We were so small that combine.
Speaker 1: I'm mad. Hey give me the name of the person who motherfucking made the goddamn grading system.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, don't go back and run it. Are you're gonna be worth than you worked twenty years ago?
Speaker 1: Oh I could? I could? Oh well no, no, no, listen, I've been training for boxing the soccer right now, so I could run. I could run by the four six right now?
Speaker 2: Who the fastest, Who had the fastest forty time as a boxer? Because it don't matter, because you can't run fast in that square?
Speaker 3: Man, they got me? How the hell bad? Look here, Oh Joe, is just meant to be? How the hell they got me?
Speaker 1: When that man that day, that kind of hurt, That kind of hurt a little bit, that kind of because that's that's how they really felt and that thought about me. Man, I got an F. I ain't seen F in a long time. Damn, you shouldn't have showed me that. Yeah, they got I told you that they might. The F stand for fantastic, fabulous.
Speaker 2: Man, they got uh flump failure? Man, How we're gonna get how we're gonna get hurt yourself?
Speaker 3: Thirty eight.
Speaker 1: This is the problem. The people that they have in positions of power that are judging these players don't know what the hell they talking about or what they're looking for. See, that's why they need they that's what they need. My eyes. They can need my eyes at the combine.
Speaker 3: Guess what they couldn't they measure?
Speaker 2: They can measure my height, they can measure my speed, my strength, my quickness, my jumping ability.
Speaker 3: You can't measure that. Can't measure that.
Speaker 2: So what if you get See if you have gave me one hundred for this right here in the compensation for everything else that you can measure.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's the immeasurables.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what you can't see, Yeah my desire to get me. All you had to do was just sit down for just a second and ask what motivated Shining Sharp.
Speaker 3: He said, we're gonna take that guy in the first round.
Speaker 1: Come on that.
Speaker 2: You see that's the problem. See you all you think about what did the tape? You forgot? You disregarded everything that you saw on tape, right, and now you're gonna say, well, we're gonna disregard that he had one hundred and ninety two catches forty touchdown. We're gonna disregard that thirty eight hundred. That don't mean nothing, right, So now it comes down to one day.
Speaker 1: Hmm, okay, Ship, that don't mean nothing. I don't remember the last time anybody ever running a long jump on the field. When when when the ball snapped? Nobody running? No, I don't remember nobody running noose shuttle back and forth.
Speaker 3: No, I ain't never saying I was going to the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Listen, I need the person's name who gave me that f I need to write them a letter. I need to write them a level thank you. I ain't saying thank you. He's gonna he's gonna get a piece of my mind, Ship, every word I U was gonna start with F two.
Speaker 2: Christian Coban ran a four to one. Uh forty okay, okay?
Speaker 1: And you know what right here, you understand.
Speaker 3: Joe, I don't think people understand how fast that is.
Speaker 1: They don't they know, they don't They would have they.
Speaker 3: Would What did I say? Four to one? He ran a four one two?
Speaker 1: Okay? I know when you say at four time, like huh.
Speaker 3: Four, one two.
Speaker 1: He gets out so goddamn fast. He has the greatest start of anybody I've ever seen. Yes, the greatest start of anybody I've ever seen. He gets out so fast. And the ability, the fact that he can hold it, he can saw that saw that that drive phase with all of them, all of those those top top athletes that run, you got to.
Speaker 3: You got to see him.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go, I'm gonna try to catch the Olympic trials up and off up in Eugene, because you gotta see you look like you see speed, but you got you get It's like in my sport. I've seen great football players. I know what the great football players. And I've been to NBA game, so I know what the great basketball players. But to watch these guys run and the difference between first and field, the first and sixth is back.
Speaker 1: And then you know the funny thing. I don't think very many people outside of those that are track fan don't understand how fast these individuals are moving. Unto you actually in that atmosphere. You got to be in that atmosphere to get an appreciation for what you see on TV, because watching from TV does you know justice at all until you actually see it up closer in person. It's amazing. It's amazing to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I don't know why I keep saying. I keep in my mind that Stanley Floyd. Stanley Floyd was an amazing sprint of They boycotted the Moscow Olympics in nineteen eighty because of the Soviet Union invasion into Afghanistan, and then the Soviets replayed repaid us the favor by not coming in eighty four in the La Olympics, and then you know, everybody reconvened in nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 1: Soul.
Speaker 2: But to just watch those to watch those sprints, I mean, track and feeling is my favorite sport to watch of all the sports, football, basketball, whatever, give me track and field first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, obviously you know soccer his mind, and football and football is well soccer's mind, and boxing and boxing and and football is is neck and neckcnnect.
Speaker 2: Man, Damn, I wish I could have got one more thing, right? Can't let you have a better grade than me?
Speaker 1: Man, Hey, I'm thirty eight thirty?
Speaker 3: Is it so? Another word?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you know I should have been drafted at least you got drafted in the second round with A thirty eight.
Speaker 3: I went the seventh round.
Speaker 1: Oh listen, you know why I went second, because that's how well I tested when it came to all those other drills that had nothing to do with.
Speaker 3: What the film whatever, whatever drill you can do, but.
Speaker 1: That that catching drill, the gauntlet, and the running routse. When they seen him running routse.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was a rap.
Speaker 1: It was a rap. It was a rap that forty times in nothing. And then the singing bowl when I went to the c and bowl, that solidified everything. You cooking, that senior bowl solidified everything. It was a rap. But he's about cooking. I didn't even know chef. I was out there cooking, like I went to four years of culinary art school. But you I was giving them boys that business.
Speaker 3: You hear me.
Speaker 1: You know you know who I missed now that you mentioned it, Man, I wonder where they are. Quincy Morgan. Quincy Morgan was in the draft for me that year. God damn, Mike Vick obviously went first. I'm trying to think of the receivers. I can't think of the receivers from from God damn, it's sipping mind. Whoever remember Rod Gardner? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he came like that. Yeah. I talked to Rod all the time. Man. That's that's a good dude. Damn I missed those dudes. Man.
Speaker 3: Once I retired, he worked out with me a little while I worked out with him.
Speaker 1: Hey boy, Rod, Yo boy Rod Yo? What?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe?
Speaker 2: Uh, who do you trust to lead a game winning drive?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: You got you got Josh Allen, Yeah, I got Lamar Jackson, You got Joe Burrow, you got Justin Herbert, you c J.
Speaker 1: Stroud Okay, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Lamar, Justin Herbert, Lamar Jackson, Strod. If you notice now hold on game, game winning drive. Yes, I'm going with Joe. Okay, I'm going with Joe and before before before we go on, let me, let me, let me tell the chat why I'm going with Joe. All the quarterbacks your name are great, They're great in their own right. Josh is great, Lamar Jackson is done with Lamar Jackson has done obviously two time MVP. Justin Herbert is good, CD Shroud. Hell of up motherfucking season last year. But again, Joe Burrowson twenty twenty one has five fourth quarter comebacks, two game winning drives, two postseason game in drives, one versus the Titans, one versus the Chiefs in twenty two to one. And that's it.
Speaker 3: That's enough.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, that's that's enough. And that's that's why I'm going with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not going to get any disagreement for you, because I want to see him in the most pressure, pressure rized situation, which is the NFL playoffs and in the NFL playoffs, and.
Speaker 3: He's done both of those on the road.
Speaker 2: So you're going to road against Tennessee, You're going the road against in the AFC Championship game against the Kansas City Chiefs, who had just went to the Super Bowl the previous year. Hey, you get no, you get no, You get no argument from me. But that was that was a I mean, the guy that I would have that would be the last one I would think would be Justin Herbert.
Speaker 1: Herbert Herbert. I mean, he hasn't he hasn't been in a situation at all. He hasn't been in a situation.
Speaker 3: So he had some opportunities. He just come up small in most of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, most definitely, most definitely, I think things will change over Harbor over there. Yeamans are going to change.
Speaker 3: They're going to run the ball.
Speaker 1: We're running back because they didn't sign that cler back.
Speaker 2: That's okay, They're gonna go get one. You know, there's some back they got on the market. Unless they're franchising Derrick Henry's.
Speaker 1: They already said it, not gonna franchise Hm again, not a twelve min a year.
Speaker 2: Possibly available. Uh, you got Deack Henry. You got those two guys in Baltimore.
Speaker 3: JK. Dobbins is coming out for knee injury. You got Gus Edwards.
Speaker 1: Yo, since you just said that, well, imagine if goddamn Derek Henry go to Baltimore.
Speaker 3: You like Derrick Henry, you like Sa better.
Speaker 1: For that offense, I think is a different style of back. He gives you a little bit more. But Derrick Henry in that offense remind very reminiscent of like samaul Lewis all over again. Boy boy stop.
Speaker 2: It definitely be interesting to say what Baltimore is gonna do. Uh with the running back situation. Mitchell I heard I played with his dad.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah I did too. Yeah yeah yeah, you play you play safety?
Speaker 2: Fuss Uh So he's it's probably gonna take it's probably gonna I don't know. I don't know if they started off on Pump or how soon he's young. So and the way they do the surgery. Now, man, these guys coming back in record time from a cl surgery. But you know there's gonna be some guys available. You know, there's always guys in the draft.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: The one thing about the Ravens, they're not afraid the draft the running back. But it's gonna be very That would be very, very interesting to see what direction the Ravens go in because they're pretty solid everything else. Nice offensive line, lamar m v P. You got Zave Flowers, you got Babeman, Andrews's gonna come back healthy, you got likely who else they got? They got Duverney. I think they only signed Agular for a year. Uh, they got Odell's still Odell is a free agent again, so I think they got they got a Knight, they got a nice squad coming back. Maybe maybe a piece. Question is what are they gonna do with Queen? He's a free agent. I don't think they're gonna franchise him. That number is gonna be too big. Are they gonna are they're gonna bring Marlon Humphrey back. He's probably got a big cap number, getting a little long in the tooth. Injuries are starting to happen with greater regularity, ojo. You know, you're making big dollars and the injuries start to creep up on you. He's approaching thirty. If he's not thirty, hold is Marlon hump ash.
Speaker 1: They gonna use it an issue every.
Speaker 2: Time, absolutely, especially you know, the injury, the injury bug.
Speaker 3: You're starting to Martin Hummers only twenty seven?
Speaker 1: God, that's it? Are we good? He's good for another three? He good for another thing.
Speaker 2: But at that number, what's his cap number? That's the question though, O Joe, what's that cap number?
Speaker 1: You think it's that high?
Speaker 3: I think got a big contract.
Speaker 2: At the time. Uh, maybe they reworked it. Twenty two point eight. It's a big number.
Speaker 1: What's you think. Maybe add some restructure, Yeah, add some restructure, loaded up, give them some give them some money from money and put in the form of signing bonus.
Speaker 3: Yeah.