Speaker 1: I ask myself, yes, And do you ask yourself the same question? I'm sure whenever we see this old, familiar face and and it's always the same question.
Speaker 2: I have, And I go, how do I know you again? And who is this against?
Speaker 1: And I have a feeling and it's a familiarity, but there's a newness as well, and I go, who are you? And how are you going to disappoint me today? And I'm always surprised. I know that instinctively. It's not just one thing, ever, is it.
Speaker 2: Don't just say who you are and what your plan is disappoint Sean and me for that matter. Today, Let's do clues. They love to guess.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, they love to guess about it. Listeners are crazy for the games. They are loving having guesses, and they're actually really sharp. We've cultivated this audience that is so cerebral and so intelligent, and when we engage them in this way, in the sort of theater of curiosity, they really do sort of come alive and enjoy the episode more.
Speaker 2: So. Let's have some hints and we can do some guess. Not eggs. You did say Easter eggs, And I just want to disabuse you of that Easter eggs are offered. Let's get that out of our minds. We don't want to talk about Easter eggs. They are discovered over the course of the main offering. By the way I.
Speaker 1: See these things, okay, they make it harder to talk, right, Oh why is it on the table?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, don't break your phone.
Speaker 2: Get that out of here. For you. I would for you, I would to make sure that you know I'm paying attention, provided that you are the person that I'm starting to think you are. It feels like yes, But let's hear the clues, not Easter eggs. Clue me in Easter eggs are dropping little hints over them. Were we to start the episode and you were to drop a hind about who you were as we were having a normal conversation, that's an Easter egg. We're not doing that.
Speaker 3: We're not doing that.
Speaker 2: We're just doing clues as specified.
Speaker 3: All right, I got a clue. I have my number one clue.
Speaker 2: You understand what an Easter egg is? Now, too?
Speaker 3: I do? I mean, I don't. I have no idea the difference. I don't know the difference.
Speaker 1: Person on the original sort of path through it. I think to get Maybe they could pick up on it if they already.
Speaker 3: Knew that they rewatch it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yes, I think it's for people who are already kind of in on the concept and they're noticing these little Now it's left for them.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing any or they.
Speaker 2: Could go back and say, oh, that's who she was. She was telling us who she was. Yes, we should have known because they had this, But then the rest of the thing, they're like, what the fuck? And that would be for such a small slipper of the audience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, why have a clue? One first clue?
Speaker 1: I see you looking at these, Yeah, get them out of here. I don't want you thinking that I am thinking about putting my glasses on off, putting them in my mouth to do with that.
Speaker 3: Okay. I don't have anina. Okay, I don't have anything.
Speaker 2: This guy's trying to figure out what time it is, Okay, can I lights don't?
Speaker 3: Maybe if you hand me my pursonal.
Speaker 2: Throw bracelet from the gym lady on large.
Speaker 3: One, I'll take it. I'll take something out I'll put on the table, and then i'll throw it off. I don't care child, and I would like to just showcase. I got this off TikTok. It's I'm not getting it's not a brand deal.
Speaker 1: Well, and if I can read it for the audience, it says Ernest Biggie. Yeah, who is I guess I'm brilliant designer?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Famous?
Speaker 2: Did you get to meet Ernest? Is the course of.
Speaker 3: No, Oh, I know what? I yeah, and it's I can't do that.
Speaker 2: Gorgeous. It looks like it is my sunglasses.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do my phone because I'll bring it.
Speaker 2: Real bird skin, real birdskin bag. I see it.
Speaker 3: Says no, No, it is a.
Speaker 2: Genuine bird skin.
Speaker 3: No, it's some kind of fake you know what. And I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Just forget it.
Speaker 3: Oh great, the lens came out.
Speaker 1: And now she's looking. Are they going to take these off? No, Martha, some things are sacred here. I played in my wedding ring.
Speaker 2: So it's our shirt or something. It's like, no.
Speaker 1: So the Ernest big Negae bag is a clue because this means this person is making serious bank.
Speaker 3: Shut. My bag costs me one hundred and twenty five dollars and I am not ashamed to flaunt my wealth.
Speaker 2: Okay, and are we probably got busy boned on the TIFFs as well.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what is busy boned?
Speaker 2: Mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, fucked absolutely frizz off get get getting fucking drizzbeil Oh yeah, back.
Speaker 2: To front and all the way around.
Speaker 1: And that's what they do on the terrace right now. But you are making that money. You said it's one hundred and twenty five and.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't keep track of.
Speaker 2: It on automatic tracker Klarna. Well, i'd be nice, be nice.
Speaker 3: I also have a matching wallet and a matching little clear case that's supposed to be a makeup case, but I put thailand all in Advillain band aids in it, so it's like a little first aid kit.
Speaker 2: Can have a similar inflammatory effects as makeup. Yeah it is makeup, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah it's the bus makeup. The bus makeup is preventative makeup, such as Thailand All what it's what I've heard I'm trying to become. I'm trying to be break up, to make up.
Speaker 2: Break up your bones and make it up with the dial in all you.
Speaker 3: Know exactly and everything what. I am trying to become a makeup influencer on TikTok. If you guys have any help or advice you could give me.
Speaker 2: Carslely, your name is Carsly.
Speaker 3: So it's Carsly. Who said Carsly?
Speaker 1: Did you just we are picking up on some of the clues you've given faster. I guess Parsly, And what is guessing now? Who the guest is today?
Speaker 2: I was trying to do, like, this is what o's does.
Speaker 3: Who's O's O's.
Speaker 2: Picks up on facial clues, But who's the mentalist? Never heard of the mentalism expert? Never heard of him?
Speaker 3: Never heard of him?
Speaker 2: Is publicist going to hate hearing that? Well case, you go ahead and cut that out of the episode. I don't want to be honest publish as bad.
Speaker 3: As I I'm just not in the loop of mentalists and magic and.
Speaker 2: He can divine influencer the thoughts that in your mind, Okay, makes me wonder if you got a glass window right here.
Speaker 1: You're talking to OHS and he's looking in and identifying different things going on. I'm scared to be around him. What if he figures out something freaky I don't even know about myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might be the advila or something. Because your face is giving okay, wow, saying yes that you wanted okay, So if you have any help to give me with becoming makeup and from.
Speaker 3: The carsonly, Okay, like that, maybe should that be my my business name for my influencer operation.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Cursely Okay, I don't want that, Carsley Carsly Okay. What was the clue?
Speaker 3: Did you watch the January twenty twenty five super Bowl halftime show? That's my first clue.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the clue is a question. So this is actually maybe part of why I don't remember who you are. We had been assigned to produce.
Speaker 3: The super Bowl halftime.
Speaker 2: Super Bowl Halftime Show.
Speaker 1: We were hired by one of the most powerful people in the entertainment industry, just In Nick and Fox, and given the unique assignment to find a performer for the super Bowl halftime show and a long last to do away with the music which has been the scourge of that show.
Speaker 3: Nobody likes it. No one likes.
Speaker 1: Itugh and I do recall that there were a few different options that we went over.
Speaker 2: And that we did produce one and also pretend to produce some others. Yes, and kind of stage a super Bowl like environment so we could put the performers cannon fodder for the network my old showbiz. Uh, I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: See if it were, I would be thrilled to be some of them. But you do have to give them something to shoot down so they feel like they're choosing. Okay, there was definitely someone who we knew we wanted. There were some people who we were pretty certain the network we're saying too, and we just produced it all and then we.
Speaker 2: Let them pick and if they want them all, if we do four eighth time shows.
Speaker 3: Okay, got it?
Speaker 2: Or eight time shows?
Speaker 3: Right? Got it?
Speaker 2: Don't check? Don't be like, oh, it's like, are you sure? I was just trying to fall what what are you doing?
Speaker 3: I was checking your map? And I apologize, I know, I just was. I was automatic. I'm automat.
Speaker 1: I know it all four times two people, and this is where we're gonna get Hayes. I'm sorry not acting ground for you four times too, not exactly where we're gonna bust his ass.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. Coarsely, but that is not what's going down now.
Speaker 3: Coarsely has a little bit more elegant of a ring to it than karsly. Should we go with? Should I go with? Coarsely?
Speaker 2: Coarsely to me doesn't have as many potential integrations as Karsly. Karsley can easily be applied to cars one of the fastest growing markets. Was the next thing I was going to say.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I can't get I can't get on the today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh wait, hang on, are you going to make up your face?
Speaker 2: Carsley's page, get ready? It's time, right, Car's page, that's what account ready, It's time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's time. Get ready with me page Rosemary and it's time. Okay.
Speaker 2: So that's.
Speaker 3: Like Paul, Oh, Paul Simon.
Speaker 2: We need to talk to Paul were using because.
Speaker 3: He wrote he yeah, he wrote it. By the way, never mind.
Speaker 2: Lauren. He hosted an episode before.
Speaker 3: Of Hollywood Handbook.
Speaker 2: It's about Carsley's page. Car Oh well, cars is being difficult, Paul, car please, page is tiring me. I've grown week looking at Carsly's peege I need to rest.
Speaker 3: Well so far, I like what we're doing. I like what we've come up with.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling really good over here as well.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm talking about from my page.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about the podcast that Parsley was something that carsonly could be involved with, which I had already come up with and I said, I was about to say it. And then it is.
Speaker 1: Interesting that you say you like what we're doing when what you're doing is watching us do.
Speaker 2: It, right, That makes sense.
Speaker 3: Well, that's how I like to work, is I like to draw out other people's ideas and then benefit from their talent and appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Well, the clue was a huge fucking bust because we didn't end up doing whichever halftime show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was okay, let me think of another clue.
Speaker 5: M take your time, by the way, I I I gave up cocaine recently, and my brain is just not moving as quickly.
Speaker 3: And I'm so sorry. I should have told you that before we started.
Speaker 2: O Cane. That's almost interesting.
Speaker 3: It's gonna take me just a minute to think of another.
Speaker 2: Clue, and I cool story, bro.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me think of another clue. Okay. The last time I was here, you broke my spirit so completely that I said I don't want to be in show business anymore. Does that ring a bell?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, it could be literally hundreds of guests sort of what the show is.
Speaker 3: But I did say out loud at the right when Hayes was saying bye, I said, I don't want to be in show business anymore. Does that rang up?
Speaker 2: So you were in show business at one.
Speaker 3: Point, at one point, and you.
Speaker 2: At least believed you had a choice, yes, over when your participation would end.
Speaker 3: I did used to think I had a choice in that. Yeah, a year. I mean that at that point back the you know, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: You ended up picking it back up. It sounds like I'd just be doing the same with cocaine.
Speaker 3: It depends on it depends on who you talk to. I just also have to say, because I publicly say that I'm sober, I was kidding. I haven't been doing cocaine. I've been sober over twenty two years and yeah, and I make no apology for it.
Speaker 2: No, I mean clearly not so well.
Speaker 3: It feels like I've ground everything I feel.
Speaker 2: No, I just feel like this is actually working in the opposite direction of what you want. If the goal is to inspire people within become an influence with their sobriety journey.
Speaker 1: I think I do think from the little I know about that world, there's this concept of attraction rather than promotion, where you don't necessarily advertise it, but people say, oh, Wow, this person's got that. I'd love to have, you know.
Speaker 2: That sort of energy or dynamism. And what we are finding is this would be it's not promotion, which is good, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, but it's also not attraction, and it is perhaps revulsion.
Speaker 3: I mean the attractions. It doesn't. I think it's propulsion. I think it's propulsion. I think it's I'm propelling people away from me, and in whatever direction is away from me, there's a chance it'll they'll end up at a recovery place. Of all the places you could go, that is not me.
Speaker 1: I can certainly imagine someone hitting rock bottom a few minutes into it listening to this episode, someone who has been teetering on the brig for years, going, this is actually it for me.
Speaker 3: This is a sign. So it is helping.
Speaker 1: I can picture that, and so bravo, very savvy, moved and daring.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the new me. That's probably why you don't remember me is because I've.
Speaker 2: Completely changed per formed in some way.
Speaker 3: I have changed since the last summer was here. It's the new mode.
Speaker 2: You said that you had stopped doing cocaine, but then you said that that.
Speaker 3: Was the true is I never started and you never started premus was false.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said, I guess that's a liar that you had left show business or wanted to, and then you said that you didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, So how do you anticipate disappointing me with this particular advertised change. Yeah, that will. Yes, you're saying that you have changed, soon to be revealed to another false premium.
Speaker 1: The only thing that has been consistent is the inconsistency, and so each statement has been almost immediately repealed. And now that you've told me you've changed, I know that you are in fact the same, but worse.
Speaker 3: It can't be the same because it's worse. That is a change, Yeah, I hope.
Speaker 1: So if it's not worse, it means that we have another existing episode which is at least this bad.
Speaker 3: I mean, we did do an episode on Zoom during the pandemic that was that I felt that I was such a dud that I emailed at least Kevin and possibly might have communicated with one of you saying I'm sorry I was so terrible in that episode. So there is there is there is a thing to choose from in terms of finding the worst episode I've done. You've got some choices. There's a variety.
Speaker 2: They have my number or email.
Speaker 3: I do have your number, Sean unless you unless you changed it. I do have your numbers change.
Speaker 2: But I my number A very powerful conviction.
Speaker 1: There's a magical thinking going on with this guess whoever she is, and these clues are getting me closer and closer to the ultimate prize.
Speaker 2: Your name, Hollywood, Hamper.
Speaker 3: Hollywood?
Speaker 2: Can we hear your CV? We get a look at the CV.
Speaker 3: Do you want to hear my showbiz? Uh? CV?
Speaker 2: Start with education. I think that's kind of traditional.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, graduated from high school close to the bottom of my class, almost didn't graduate, had to make up a pe class.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about who you're looking down at it and you've continued making things up ever since. Isn't the only thing?
Speaker 3: I don't know the other kids that were close to the bottom because it was a large high school.
Speaker 2: So you say close to the bottom instead of the bottom, you have someone big high school. Yeah, oh, oh, that's the clue. Who would brag about that? And you know what, I think it's actually worse. I think she's saying that like that's her trauma that she went to a big high school.
Speaker 1: I was always getting lost my big, giant high school.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm like this. It's not my fault of belly. Take a gotta belly. Starting now.
Speaker 1: For the first time in your life, you will feel better.
Speaker 3: I I don't. I just know that when I was young, I almost didn't graduate. And then I looked up the rankings and I was very close to the bottom. It was like four hundred and some odd people and I was near the bottom. I don't that big, It's not that, but that was my graduating class. There were three other grades that were equally that big. Don't come at me about my gigantic high school.
Speaker 2: I forgot wound.
Speaker 3: It is a very big trauma. I don't know all the kids I even went to school with. If I saw them on the street, I'd say, I don't know you?
Speaker 2: Did you? Did you? She's obsessed with high school?
Speaker 3: Well, it was my glory days. I was in drama in high school. Okay, I did the lights for one of the plays junior year.
Speaker 2: So which play cut to to?
Speaker 3: I don't remember well? And actually, Sean, I I hate to you know what. I hate to give you any credit because you are bullying me. But you are, in fact correct. I did the lights, but I also didn't do the lights because there was no real way to do the lights. It was just turned the switch up and down. There there was no way to get up into the rafters and adjust the lights. It was just you're on your own and good luck. And people got angry with me.
Speaker 2: There was no way that you found to get into the rafters.
Speaker 3: I didn't look because I know one I was a child.
Speaker 2: You didn't look. You didn't look. There was no way.
Speaker 1: And then we investigate just a little bit, just just the under the very surface.
Speaker 2: There was no way. Did you look. I didn't look.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't the teacher have said, hey, you're doing lights. This is what you're going to need to do. This with the ladder is this is how you get up. There is how you adjust them.
Speaker 2: The teachers are overpaid. And I thought your school didn't have any teachers. I thought that was your whole thing, that it was just like so many students, so many teachers. They just couldn't even know the teachers.
Speaker 3: There weren't even classrooms. It was just too roughly to two thousand teenagers on a campus and just walking around the halls and on the and the quad We called it the Center Grass area, just walking around all day, dropped off in the morning, leave it three point fifteen, and that was it was not good. I didn't learn anything.
Speaker 2: We a line segment. I can't sound like that grass at hers.
Speaker 3: We do have grass, a.
Speaker 1: Dream we believe would be today if I'd been able to see grass.
Speaker 3: Well, we had more than one kind of grass.
Speaker 2: Did you do yeah? I think I do. Did you do a chorus line? Did you do a chorus line?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: We can. You're up in the booth, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, the rich popular kids were doing cocaine, but the drama Geeks, which I was part of, we were small, hooking marijuana and drinking.
Speaker 2: Could you take a COVID test please? Mm hmm, casey your PCR test please.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but as I get choked up thinking about my traumatic giant high school of kids of a overpopulated I mean, every every accusation is an admission, a confession with Sean as what I've learned, somebody is dore. Oh my god, are they really going to help me take a COVID test?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Thanks. However far you think you're supposed to go in, go further.
Speaker 3: How about that.
Speaker 2: Table? Thinking about that, I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to distract from the clues. I'm trying to help you guess who I am. I'm sorry, it's probably expensive.
Speaker 2: You graduated from high school nineteen. What you know? We know your sheep. Yes, that you do exactly as you're told.
Speaker 3: I'm getting really angry, Sean, teacher.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can't have your pudding if you don't eat your meat. Of the rules.
Speaker 3: I'm getting really angry at you, Sean. I'm gonna I like last Summer's here, I hit you and I might hate.
Speaker 2: That's what he wants you to do. And you do exactly as you are told. Teacher, teacher, is this the shape of the mold you want me to fit into?
Speaker 3: This is entrap man. You're trying to get me arrested for assaults because you're in You're I'm becoming in rape.
Speaker 2: Could be big for the show.
Speaker 1: Parsley arrested during on the set of Hollywood Handbook.
Speaker 2: They call it a set.
Speaker 3: I like your st I like your so although the one you.
Speaker 2: Had kind of is a set, now, isn't it. We're doing really well it is.
Speaker 3: But the one that you that I can't that I was at last time, we were sitting in like couches and chairs and stuff, which is how I was able to reach over and hit you.
Speaker 2: I remember now that time you weren't able to I'm kind of remembering this now, not you, but one of the premises that we established. Like so this is starting to feel a little familiar. My arm's getting tired from carrying this entire episode with my friend.
Speaker 3: My aching bad speaking of arms.
Speaker 2: Where you were going to hit someone, you threatening to hit somebody, and then you're the we initiated but that your arms were too small, and then we got in trouble for doing ableism on you.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, and yeah, but you interrupted say speaking of arms, you wanted to talk about it.
Speaker 3: I was going to say the t rex arms. I'm curious.
Speaker 2: Literally what I was about to say. You were cutting him off to say what he was already saying.
Speaker 3: Understood, Hayes, Where were you born in? What country? I I feeling I'm sensing England or Canada?
Speaker 2: I was born at sea?
Speaker 3: Well why are you pronouncing it primus?
Speaker 2: He's a citizen of Earth.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well what accent are you?
Speaker 2: Status? Human being?
Speaker 3: Getting over? It's not primus. I'm angry now I'm angry at both of you.
Speaker 2: So you've been angry since you came in, and it's got nothing to do with us. Look Inward.
Speaker 1: Walked in here swinging a big old bag around, ranting and raving about the bathroom is not big enough.
Speaker 3: Well, it isn't big enough. What if I wanted to work out before I come in here and get my blood, get my adrenaline going, so I could have some ideas.
Speaker 2: This is the day, get my blood.
Speaker 1: She stopped in staid adrenaline because she knew she was about to confess something about blood.
Speaker 2: And after high school shock, the automaton's conveyor belt that you were on led you where what was the next step on the cookie cuting factory? Then delivered on the assembly line.
Speaker 3: So then I went to junior college for two years, got the best grades i've gotten.
Speaker 2: Fucking widget machine. And then I went to the one out of the factory.
Speaker 3: And then and then I transferred to UC Davis and was an English major and flunked out twice. Kept going back. I've been back since I went back in twenty thirteen, still haven't graduated.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to do entertainment industry anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I go back.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to do you see Davis, want to you see Davis. I'm probably going to go. You're probably gonna go straight from here to you see Davis again.
Speaker 3: I might go to summer school. If I'm being honest, I don't have an I don't have an acting job right now. And honestly, the two of you are driving me out of the Los Angeles area, your your energy. When I'm not here, I can still feel it, the hostility, the aggression, the entrapment, the instigation, the character assassination, and you're driving me out of Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: When I feel like an assassination has to be of like a prominent person, you know what I mean. Yeah, you wouldn't be like, yeah, you wouldn't be assassinated, you know, like lady, Yes, you know what I mean. Yeah, you'd be like.
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 2: For better or worse.
Speaker 3: No, they weren't like, can I just say something because it's just I'm just now realizing what's happening. What's been happening. You guys are mad that your old pal has skyrocketed to fame and fortune, and you were trying to tear me down.
Speaker 2: You think that I was why would we tear you down? You thought you thought become famous? Why would with you? And how is that going to help us get her back on the show.
Speaker 3: So this is now I'm finding out this has happened to you with more people than just me. It's happened to you with Io as well. So I you thought I would come in here swinging dick Johnny hot shit, Hollywood gone all Hollywood, And instead I came in like this sincere friend that you've known since your childhood's who has supported did your podcast it's before it started. And I came in here the way I always am. And you couldn't fucking stand up bad enough that she's an a lister in Hollywood and that she's a millionaire. Bad enough she comes in and she's not even a hateful bitch. Well we're not going to stand for that. We're going to provoke her, We're going to entrap her, We're going to try to get her to hit Sean again and get her arrested.
Speaker 1: At any point you want to take a breath so that one of us can get a word in that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear it. I've heard enough.
Speaker 2: Your is sorriness. I am having sorriness to you right now, Okay.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I am apologizing. I have not seen you in a while. Okay, I've been distracted. You think you have stuff going on.
Speaker 3: I don't have anything, right, That's also why you're angry. I don't. I don't have anything going on. I scrolled TikTok all day on the couch with my dog and my two casts. I have nothing going on, and you fucking hate it.
Speaker 2: Again. I am trying to say, I am so greatful for everything you have done for the show, Scott, and the fact that at Scott to go Zymos.
Speaker 3: It's not I'm not Scott. You met you guess strong again.
Speaker 2: Now because you've changed so much? Is this what you meant? Not even Scott anymore? Not even Scott anymore?
Speaker 3: Did you think I was Scott Bao? Was that the Scott you thought I was?
Speaker 2: No, I thought you were a different Trump supporter Scott Ackerman.
Speaker 3: Oh, Scott Ackerman, Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Who has been. I'm very supportive of our show from the beginning from we were children. Yes, yes, we have not seen since we were doing a show on a fucking couch. Okay, now we're here and it has I think taken us out of ourselves a little bit, made us forget who we are. It's true, it's true.
Speaker 1: And we're in this beautiful set, this gorgeous studio, with these wonderful microphones, and got this incredible, you know label behind us, the big money players, and you know, it really has I mean, I get the bends a little bit, and I find myself kind of gasping for air and hoping that my you know, brain doesn't explode or whatever, because I I do get a little disoriented, and it's to the point where I can't even remember. She threw the PC artists across the room, so she knows she's igan one already. But I get it so that I can't even recognize my own friends. Yeah, Scott Ackerman, and that's where I was getting hot in the polls.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And by the way, I don't take a position. But you think we're going to pull out of the skit or.
Speaker 3: What with with what Scott Ackerman's running for for office? Is that what you mean?
Speaker 2: I don't think Scott's running Oh who.
Speaker 3: Are we talking about? I thought we were talking about Scott Ackerman.
Speaker 2: But don't you have changed?
Speaker 3: Don't you feel like I might have been a better friend to you than Scott Ackerman.
Speaker 2: Where I was getting I forgot that you. Scott used to refer to yourself as car slot because you, yeah, love classic cars.
Speaker 3: I love them, and give me a Corvette.
Speaker 2: When you get into those bucket seats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't get out, basically because my legs and my arms are.
Speaker 2: Just parking lot shots.
Speaker 3: I can't can't get them out. I can't get out.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm out each window.
Speaker 3: That I mean, I wish that could happen. My legs won't reach the window, not from anything.
Speaker 2: That's not me. For everyone is about to ride my ass for ableism that was not me. This was stated directly by the guest.
Speaker 1: We have made no value judgment on whether it is good or bad to not be able to get your legs out the window. I will say it was the same person who told me that there was no way to get into the rafters. And then question one, we found out that they never even tried. So I can't say what could happen or couldn't with the legs in the window.
Speaker 3: Well, I will admit because I appreciate you apologizing, Hayes, and I don't know why Sean hasn't yet. But I won't go ahead and be the bigger person cooking up something and say that I also am sorry thing big.
Speaker 1: I don't want to rush into this apology. This is going to be one for the record book.
Speaker 3: Well I'm and I don't want to outdo you because I know you're sensitive about how much more wildly successful I am than you. And I don't know if I told you, guys, but I have been. I have been to the Chateau Marmott and I don't know if you Okay, if that makes you feel bad, I'm so sorry, But I what I want to say is that throughout the decades you.
Speaker 2: Said Marmont Marmont, I was recently invited to Chateau Marmott, Okay, which is considered like kind of a stepping stone. It's at the zoo, okay, but it is that's the path a lot of times to getting to I don't know if it was your path, but like for a lot of people, like it's kind of that's before you get the call to maybe you skip that step.
Speaker 1: But yes, and I've been a member at Chateau Marmat for a little while and may have pulled some strings to get the extended to my friend, and I think that I may be graduating on too, and pronounce it for me again.
Speaker 3: The Chateau Marmont, Yes, exactly, well, pretty soon, watch out for the security guard that has a crew cut, because he did yell at me to get in the car and get out of there when I was leaving, and so.
Speaker 2: You were already leaving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but not fast enough for he was trying to lock it down because he thought there's going to be famous people here any minute. I got to get this lady out of here. And what I'm saying is, like you, guys, he was intimidated by my success. He knew full well who I was. Everybody, does I have it? Okay?
Speaker 2: I have it?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: How did we not see it? I told you he was cooking up something big? Do I know this guy? I?
Speaker 3: We both did, known him for decades.
Speaker 1: Since your apology, I'm sorry, I didn't realize what you were doing. Hey, someone famous, someone successful, someone who could do a Super Bowl halftime wildly success?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, someone we've known forever.
Speaker 1: And what has she done for minute one of coming in with the flip flopping and the untruth she lies, I lieses.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to and she is slinging shells. Right, it's like Mario Kart.
Speaker 3: I damn as angry as I was at you earlier, I have totally I can't stay mad at you because I feel so guilty that I have to you wrong again. I'm not I'm.
Speaker 2: Not in cars with people. You're real, real people, and you're going you like this car? Oh you're driving like this? You get these ads?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I don't have to do ads anymore because Hollywood pays me millions upon millions just to show up at the Chateau Marmott and get kicked out quickly.
Speaker 2: What did the man say?
Speaker 3: He said you have to go now, and he yelled that part go now, and I said, whoa okay, And then a lady who was also a security guard walked towards the ga.
Speaker 2: They can be security guards.
Speaker 3: A security lady came towards.
Speaker 2: Gen because it was odd to you. I actually think it's fine.
Speaker 3: I mean it's not a traditional the kind of traditional roles that women should have, like movie star. Right, it's not like it's not traditional, But like, I'm not here to judge people. She didn't. She had her hair in a low ponytail. She was nice about it, but her body, her movements ushering me to the car, it was like here, so not the most flattering. Not to not that not that she looked bad, but.
Speaker 2: Just you're thinking of the same thing. Yes, oh yeah, yes, that was low. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Anyway. She let me know that the guy wasn't kidding by ushering me to the to the open car door, and I said, got it leaving. I hate when people feel so bad about being near me because of how famous I am, that they're that they're forced to yell at me because they feel so bad about the difference between the very tip top of Hollywood and where they are, and they say, you have to get out of here right now.
Speaker 2: Sure, Raymond the Fourth, and it's come buddy.
Speaker 3: Can I say that in some ways you're getting farther away somehow.
Speaker 2: Here's my confessions. I got it bad.
Speaker 3: If you lived on TikTok the way I do, you would know that Usher is problematic right now because he's touring with Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: What made you do that?
Speaker 3: The money? I love the money that people are willing to pay Usher, But I also have to say now that I no, Usher, stop the truth is, now that I've said that, I'm not sure if it is Chris Brown or someone else problematic that Usher's touring with, but people were mad at him on TikTok. That's all I know is what's happening on TikTok. I've got this.
Speaker 2: Super who ended up doing that Super Bowl halftime show TikTok.
Speaker 3: No, oh, never.
Speaker 2: Mind, Sorry, you have to go now.
Speaker 1: But uh, I am now wishing I didn't throw my phone away because I think the answer of who the guest is is on there.
Speaker 3: I have another I have another clue, A helpful clue. Okay, okay, I'm gonna say now. Pay attention to how I say it, not just what I say. Yes, missus doubt fire? M M does that do anything?
Speaker 2: Missus doubt fire?
Speaker 3: Hellou? Does that remind you of anything?
Speaker 2: Say? Who the fuck are you?
Speaker 3: Do? You want me to just tell you who I am?
Speaker 1: Well, we're almost out of time. People are gonna want to be able to search the episode.
Speaker 3: Wait, it's only forty three minutes. I thought I got a full hour. I haven't seen my close childhood friends Hayes and Sean for over a year.
Speaker 2: It got a full hour.
Speaker 3: I thought, i'd get a full hour. What is this ship you? You're so bitter and jealous of my wild success that you're cutting my time short.
Speaker 2: What do you give everybody? Make your pitch? What do you have for the next sixteen and a half minutes? What's like you've been saving it up? Whatever it is? So I believe you've got something in the tank. I am rung out.
Speaker 3: I don't have anything in the tank. I did it. I let you down again. I disappointed you again, and I'm sorry. Can either of you get me a job? Don't you both have jobs? Can you get me a job in.
Speaker 2: A gray area?
Speaker 3: Because here's what, here's that's the thing.
Speaker 2: We have them? So what So let you just explain to you, give it to her, to her.
Speaker 3: Let me explain to you. Let me tell you what's in it for you? Okay, there's a thing. And I know that you don't know this because it hasn't happened to you. But when you hit the top heights of show business, it's like when the when the elevator in Willy Wonka goes through the ceiling, you go out of the system. You get so high that you're not out of the system. You can't you're not you're no longer working because you got so.
Speaker 2: High you and the execs are shot. They think, like, she is, I got a call for Kenny.
Speaker 3: You know, like we can't get her. We probably can't get Yeah, we can't get her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just Scarlet and Colin, who it's all Scarlet.
Speaker 3: And Colin, Scarlet and Culin. Colin Scarlet, Scarlett Johansson and Culin who.
Speaker 1: Exactly m hmm yeah together her right, because it's Scarlet and Colin. So it's like nobody's nobody else was going to ask, but Colin, who could ask?
Speaker 3: Oh, Colin, not Colin. I thought you said, Culinen.
Speaker 2: I thought you said, an ambulance if I have to stay here for another fifteen minutes, Colin.
Speaker 3: I thought you said Colin. And of course I immediately thought of the Cullens from Twilight. And that's where I was confused, because Scarlett Johanson wasn't in Twilight.
Speaker 1: Colin is also you know, culling is sometimes its removing an element that's not working. Please do tune in next week when we will be right back here, Hollywood Handbook. We're gonna have a terrific episode for you. Somebody so great and I'll tell you common side effects of having our next guest to include euphoria being induced.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna have a lot of fun. We may fall in love. It'll be something of a marriage story. And missus baskets.
Speaker 3: When can I come back?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: When can I come back into your podcast again?
Speaker 2: By Hambook