Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame on the twenties. Hello. Yes, Hello, this is Ted there. But though I'm calling from Merrow Customer Service. I was looking for Debbie. It's about a couch that you have not received yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got her. It's been like three weeks.
Speaker 1: Nice. Well, the reason I'm calling today is to inform you that that couch that you had ordered from us, the one it is three weeks late. Yeah, yes, it is unfortunately dead and gone and I'm so sorry about this. What Yes, I in the couch is dead and gone. It is ruined and we cannot deliver that couch now because it is dead and gone. And I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? How is it ruined?
Speaker 1: Well, I just go ahead and explain what happened. So, somehow a delivery driver that was delivering the couch was delivering on time, but he got the address throng and he delivered it to a local karaoke bar. And so the couch has been in the karaoke bar for three weeks.
Speaker 2: And no, no, I wait a second, why would it go to a different address.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what I said. When I saw it, I said, how could you get karaoke bar mixed up with a residential air address, so that couch has been in the karaoke bar. And then have you ever done karaoke before? It can be a blast?
Speaker 2: You know what? I don't really see how that where's another couch for me? Then, like you guys have to replace what I already paid for? So where is my couch?
Speaker 1: Well, the couches at the karaoke bar?
Speaker 2: Don't you care about that couse? But you.
Speaker 1: Paid for Sometimes when you do with the karaoke, you know, can't stop believing that's always my song?
Speaker 2: What's you don't care about karaoke? Stop talking about karaoke. I paid for that couch, so you just need to find me the same one wall.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, that was the last one that we had made, so there is no more options for that couch, you see, And so that's the problem that we're haven't over here is trying.
Speaker 2: To you need to refund me and I just will never deal with your company again.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, we can offer a refund at this time, but we are willing to have that couch taken if you would like the couch steal, even though it's it's kind of dead. Gowing it's got sweats, sing a sweat on it and alcohol. But you could have it delivered. We could pick that up and deliver it today if you want it. You could have your couch by this afternoon.
Speaker 2: No, I do not want the couch that's been in a karaoke bar with god nose who.
Speaker 1: Has seen sweet sweaty sing a sweat, sweatst sing a sweat all over it?
Speaker 2: Wait whatever you said that I ordered or I want a refund?
Speaker 1: Well, unfortunately, like I said, we cannot do a refund for refund on that, but I'm prepared to offer you some other options because I wasn't sure if you like the US sweaty single sweat the sweaty single sweat all over it. Yes, I didn't think so that's why it's been dead gone and I'm so sorry. But we do have a diye net say it. It is the same process.
Speaker 2: No, I don't need a dinetta. I'm sorry. Why exactly couldn't you give me a refund? Because you messed it up? So I want my money back.
Speaker 1: You've got a bright pink credenza.
Speaker 2: If you would like that bright pink credenza. Seriously, I ordered a couch. What would you like me to do is a bright pink credenza, shit on it and watch my shows? Are you?
Speaker 1: I just let you know I did talk to the bar and they are prepared to offer you first ride at any karaoke song you want to sing if you want to come down.
Speaker 2: And I don't care about karaoke. I'm not going to karaoke to sit on a couch that I paid for. You know what, I'm done speaking with you. I want to talk to your manager or supervisor whoever, like you should not be doing any kind of customer service. It's just been ridiculous.
Speaker 1: That's understandable. I can tell that you are pretty fired up right now, and I'm so sorry about this. You more onrey than a bed with a throwne in his pall, which is understandable.
Speaker 2: What you know what again? Manager, I'm talking to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about I tell you that this is actually Jewbel from the Jebel Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband set you up. It's a joke. He said that you ordered couch and it's three weeks late, and you're angry about it and you wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm kidding. It's not at a karaoke bar. I don't know where it is though, but he just wanted to have some fun with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm I thank God because I'm not going to hearaoke bar
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jebal phone pranks,