Speaker 1: I'm ain't trying to beat donkey today no more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making new people do these.
Speaker 2: Days called Donkey of the Day, and it really caught me off guard. Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey out of day today?
Speaker 3: Well, Jess hilarious Donkey Today for Thursday, March sixth goes to a real estate agent named Stephanie Lovins. Now, I'm gonna let you know it right now. The mayonnaise is heavy on this story. Okay, Stephanie used to work for Century twenty one. We all know what Century twenty one is. Correct, Yes, big real estate company. Stephanie was a real estate agent there, but she isn't anymore.
Speaker 1: She got fired.
Speaker 3: Okay, she got fired because Stephanie was dining at a Mexican restaurant in Columbus, Ohio. Salute that everybody who listens to us on one oh six point seven to Beat in Columbus, Ohio dropping the clues bombs for one of six point seven to Beat in Columbus, Ohio. Thank you for listening to the world's most dangerous morning show. Now, before I tell you about Stephanie, I just need to remind you that since the start of President Trump's second term, thousands of undocumented migrants have been getting arrested and deported. We know this, Okay, Tom Holman and Ice Ice baby not playing and there are a lot of undocumented migrants in this country who are scared to death. Okay, Ice has asked me to go on a couple of ride a lungs. There is a part of me that wants to see for myself what is happening, how it's happening, so I can properly report on it. But let's just stick to the story. I just needed to remind you of what's going on in this country, to give the proper context to this story. Okay, Stephanie Lovin's was dining at a restaurant called Cazula's Mexican Cantina, and she had a waiter named Ricardo.
Speaker 1: Now Ricardo is a.
Speaker 3: US citizen, but who cares about that minor detail at a time like this, Okay, Stephanie got upset with Ricardo and she did this.
Speaker 1: Let's go to eighty six News for report police.
Speaker 4: Customer's head into Casuela's Mexican Cantina on East broad Street just days after This photo was snapped of a receipt a customer left behind Sunday that includes no tip and a hateful message reading, you suck.
Speaker 1: I hope Trump deports you.
Speaker 3: I think it's despicable.
Speaker 4: You know that's not America is. You know we're all immigrants. Just hours after the photo of the eighty seven dollars bill was posted a social media it went viral. The restaurant Shane, not allowing ABC six to talk with employees, but in a statement telling us, in part, we are deeply disappointed by the offensive message left on a recent receipt, which goes against our values and the welcoming environment we strive to create. There is no place for hate in our restaurant.
Speaker 1: Can't talk to our employees. Everybody ain't got their papers.
Speaker 3: But in the signature section of her receipt, Stephanie wrote, I hope Trump deports you. This isn't fair to migrants, okay, because a lot of Mexicans especially have just become the post to children for undocumented migrants. And that's not fair because most Mexican immigrants in the US are documented, but a significant number are not. But that does not give people like Stephanie to write the profile him. Now I know what a lot of y'all are thinking, because I was thinking it too. How bad was Ricardo's service that Stephanie wanted him deployed?
Speaker 1: Like? This just wasn't a random attack, was it? You just don't go from zero to deport him?
Speaker 3: Did he not bring the Guacamolean chips to the table fast enough that she asked for no salt around the remember from Margarita and Ricardo bought one with salt? Anyway, she wrote, I hope Trump deport you, followed by zero you suck? Zero is the amount of the tip that she wanted to leave. But how bad was the service that she did?
Speaker 1: All of this?
Speaker 3: Did Ricardo not speak proper English? So there was miscommunication. I'm just trying to figure out. I was just trying to figure out how terrible a Mexican service must be if you want them to port it. I'm gonna be honest, every encounter I've ever had with a Mexican in the service industry has been pleasant, Okay dropping the clues bombs. For all the Mexicans in the service in district, they are super friendly, respectful, very hospitable, warm, which is why they thrive in the service industry in this country. So how bad was Ricardo's service that Stephanie not only said, I hope Trump deport you, but you sucking got zero tip. Well, if that's what you were thinking, that's wrong. That's not what happened. Stephanie decided to have a side of racism with her chimney changa because the restaurant had a one coupon per table policy, one coupon per table. Let the record show that one coupon per table usually means one coupon per purchase, so you can get one item, you can't use the coupon for the whole table.
Speaker 1: I know that's where the discrepancy lied.
Speaker 3: But the reason Stephanie is getting donkey of today is because she had first denied any involvement. In fact, she went on social media and claimed that her credit card had been lost or stolen and that someone else used it.
Speaker 1: But this proved to be.
Speaker 3: A lie because the restaurant has cameras, and the restaurant reviewed the footage and confirmed that Stephanie had been sitting in her ass right there in that restaurant the whole time. By the way, I like a good liar, okay, I like a person who makes up extravagant lies and follows through with the lies. Stephanie went on Facebook and said, my credit card was lost or stolen and somebody attempted to use it. Thanks for the notifications. This has been reported through my bank. Then she went on LinkedIn and said, thank you for all the recent notifications of scammers and profile hackers. I recently discovered a loss or missing credit card and an attempted purchase. I appreciate your patience while our man is the situation. Then she deleted all her social media accounts altogether smart because she doesn't got the heart to stand on what she said. I like a good liar, but I like a person who stands on what they said.
Speaker 1: Even more.
Speaker 3: If you wanted Ricardo to get deported, then stand on that. But I guess that racism wasn't worth losing your job, was it. Please let Chelsea Handle give Stephanie Lovins the biggest he haw hee haw.
Speaker 1: Hee haw That is way too much.
Speaker 3: Dan Maynes, you're a real estate agent work for Century twenty one. You lost your job because you couldn't use a coupon. You want a man to port it because you're clearly not selling any houses and wanted to use your coupon.
Speaker 1: But I'm with you. How bad was the service? Where you got a pen and wrote that down?
Speaker 3: Well, no, the service wasn't bad. That's what I thought at first when I first read the story. She was actually upset because she couldn't use the coupon. That's what she was upseting Bocardo about. Yes, you just came back from Mexico. How was the service?
Speaker 2: Yes, it was amazing. Yeah, unlike America. Oh, it was amazing. They worked hard to make sure people are feeling good and well we can say they were called for tips, but they definitely just and there. Yeah, it's in their DNA like they want to make sure you are happy at all times, taking care of you, eating good.
Speaker 1: Yep, it was amazing and we know you love Yeah. So what's next question? I'm playing? We know you loved the service of Mexican. I do? I love the service? Yes?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 1: And that's all all right? So what else we got going on?
Speaker 3: Just fix my mex It's just it's my mex.
Speaker 1: You can see all. She does have one child with a Mexican. Now you're telling her she got to fix people? You know what I'm saying, and now you've got to fix your lie. Do you even know? Do you even know what I mean? Now you gotta fix people. This is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: What I'm talking about one five one Just a fix by mess Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb's offt.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns. Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club