Speaker 1: Hello, my loves, Welcome back to the bonus episode of the Give Them a La Podcast. I'm hyper for today because you know, today we're talking about stressors, and I like talking about stressors when I ain't stressed.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's a more productive conversation. If I'm stressed and we're talking about my stressors, it's enough for me to go, put me to bed, put me to bed, and then I just get sad and I cry and talk about how no one gets it, no one gets it right. But I think there are many stressors in life. I think kids can add a stress to things. I think money is obviously going to be a huge one, but like even family dynamics can become very stressful. Age age, you know, like nothing stresses me out more than being pregnant and knowing I can't get botox for over nine months. My god, my lines are syncing in my elevens, not the eleven The elevens are really really yours are there? Yeah, I'm gonna look like you soon, And you know that's fine, that's fine. But sometimes they get so deep where you're like, oh, this is beyond the body or the daxify this is like, we need some filler, you know, and then that gets tricky. So it's it's a lot of stress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a lot of stress.
Speaker 1: The people, you guys.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to hit all the nodes, Okay, all right, I'm trying to hit all the notes because what I've learned is we have in the dams many people who have different stressors, and some are more important than others.
Speaker 1: But I'm letting you know I relate. Yes, whether it's because you're getting elevens between the eyes or because.
Speaker 5: You need eleven dollars.
Speaker 2: Yes, you need even dollars.
Speaker 5: Been there, haven't we all?
Speaker 1: Haven't we all?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: No, but for real, you know you've never had a parking ticket with nineteen bucks left to your neck.
Speaker 1: I used to look at Danielle on Olympic and be like, all right, so we need to choose. Are we eating at Einstein's today or is our buzz tonight more important? Always I only got enough for two bagels or a bottle of bottomshelf vodka?
Speaker 5: Bitch, all right, which way we going? It usually went to.
Speaker 6: The bottom shehelf and then just walk into Einstein's and just flash them a bagel.
Speaker 1: Wow, we ladies, titties for carbs, I don't know, titties don't do much.
Speaker 5: And weehoe, I need to start going out there.
Speaker 1: Maybe what are your stresses? Easton? Just stressers right now?
Speaker 6: Honestly, no, I feel like I've been that was my thing. Was my anxiety big.
Speaker 2: As small as you want?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean no.
Speaker 6: Stressing you out, yeah, you and mother, this bitch and then this bitch is mom.
Speaker 2: You know you and mother.
Speaker 6: Honestly, no, like there's no stressors like I feel like I stress about the stupid Like I stress about like if I have to like pack, Like stress is me going to Palm Springs looking at all of my disarray clothes, going what do I bring?
Speaker 5: Like that has been a stress? Like that is a stress and then if I stress about that, it throws me in.
Speaker 6: But other than that, like I'm stressed about like things I'm trying to get going.
Speaker 5: But like other than that, like I can't.
Speaker 6: There's nothing that I can do to change it, so I can't stress about it.
Speaker 5: It's you know.
Speaker 6: Like that's one thing that I'm trying to do is like I can't stress about something I'm not in charge of.
Speaker 1: I like, yeah, but that I think I think that has come with your medication.
Speaker 5: Because my medication is a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Many occasions have spoken to you on the phone and you have been stressed about living in Utah when your car has broken and you would need to drive from point A to point B and it's five thousand dollars and yeah, I mean yeah, like like, yes, we're all privileged sitting here right now, but I mean you're not sitting around being like my stress is what I have to pack.
Speaker 5: For pumps, Like can I be between.
Speaker 1: Me and my boat talks the levens.
Speaker 5: And you and your pump sound.
Speaker 6: So that when I did leave in Utah, getting to work because I had a fucking rear real drive BMW dumbest car to buy, dumbest fucking car, I would have to some days call out of work because I couldn't get into work. But yeah, no, so like getting to work when it would snow because I didn't have the proper tires nor did they make them for that vehicle.
Speaker 1: No they didn't, But.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like that was always a stress.
Speaker 6: I'd be looking out the window at like eleven o'clock at night and it's snowing, and I'm like, I need money. May not be able to get to work from not taking UTA.
Speaker 1: Which, by the way, though Utah Transit Authority.
Speaker 6: Is the nicest one, but it does not do like metro Metro gets you there. I would for me to get to work from a seventeen minute drive, it was an hour and forty five minute bus ride.
Speaker 1: Beyond not doing it unacceptable.
Speaker 5: Wow, No, I'd rather get strike.
Speaker 1: I have to say, I think there was no bigger stressor for me, And I wrote about this in my book, so it's not like I'm sharing anything new. But my biggest stressor, I think was when I think about my stress now and what I've been stressed about back in the day, during not childhood, but my teen years when the recession happened in two thousand in an eight and my dad basically lost everything, and quite frankly, had my mom not had a job or been smart with her money, I think we would have lost our house. I was very, very concerned. It was like, not only was their stress in the home about you know, what was going to happen with Yeah, Easton went out and got a job, I started working. You know, there were times my dad, who by the way, is like everything in the world to me, I don't have a bad thing to say, And I know shit happens as I get older.
Speaker 5: I know shit happened contracting, and that's the biggest thing.
Speaker 1: It's the biggest thing that got hit. You watch housewives during that point in time, and anyone in that line of work really got hit hard and couldn't really recover. But my dad would come and ask me for money to like fill up his car with gas, right, and like I wouldn't tell my mom, and it just that was a very very stressful time just in life, right, not knowing if your parents were gonna make it through after you're like, I've known this for eighteen years and now like my parents are kind of at each other's throats because money is a huge stressor in people's households. But then it was like, are we gonna be able to like live in this house still? Which it was a big, beautiful home and we were very fortunate for many years. But I remember talking to my parents being like, let's downsize. I don't care, like I just want the arguing the household to stop, right, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, I remember asking that too, and then I just remember mom saying with like the space that we have in the mortgage. She was like, I were in a better position than if we were to do something else. Right, So I was like, all right, because dad built the house, so it's not like we owed a shitload, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, No, But I the reason I'm bringing that up is because I think there are times where maybe people look at certain people's lives and they think that there's never been a stress in the world. And I think, no matter who you are, there's tremendous stress, whether you can relate to it or not. I think money's a very relatable one. And even though that may not be a stress today, for me, it's trauma. There's trauma from before. And I'm pretty damn sure that I can't promise tomorrow. I may not be financially okay tomorrow. And I think that's what I learned from my dad, that like we went from like we didn't live like a lavish lifestyle, but we didn't go without no, not at all. If I want to do sneakers, if I wanted to, if we wanted to go to Hawaii, we could do those things. To Like, I'm I can't ask my dad for ten bucks, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'd feel so bad asking for money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, it's all I mean.
Speaker 3: I know people will come out and be like, oh, you can't stress about money, you're whatever.
Speaker 2: But it's all relative.
Speaker 3: And I learned this working for very wealthy families when I was a nanny.
Speaker 2: And armchair expert Dak Shepherd.
Speaker 3: He said when he first started getting into acting, he started getting all this.
Speaker 2: Money and he was like, I could buy all these things, and he was rich.
Speaker 3: I guess rich. And he's still up until a few years ago. Every day he would worry because of the trauma when he was growing up. I'm gonna wake up and it's all gonna be gone, Like my money's gonna be gone.
Speaker 2: And he's like, and I understood. I'm a smart person.
Speaker 3: I understood that's not reality. But it didn't matter. It was like I always feared, like something's gonna happen and I'm gonna lose everything. So we can Money can be a stressor if you're extremely wealthy or whatever. It's all relative. It doesn't have to do with how much is in your bank account. It has to do with a lot money.
Speaker 5: What trauma do you have behind me?
Speaker 1: Well, we all have a very personal relationship with money. Yeah, very yes. What are your stressors?
Speaker 2: My stressor? I'll talk about one that I mean, you know, I've had.
Speaker 3: Like classic stressors in my life, but I'll talk about one today is age.
Speaker 2: And it's weird for me.
Speaker 3: I'm thirty two, so I know I'm saying this already and people are like, oh, shut up, because I said it when I was like, you know, twenty five, I'd be like, oh, I'm twenty five, and like thirty year olds would be like shut up. But it's interesting as a woman, I go back and forth, like I'm thirty two. We have the biological clock we can't ignore, and you just kind of go back and forth or like what do I want out of life? I'm thirty two, and every day it's like one day I'm like, I don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 2: Stop stressing. It's twenty twenty four? Is it twenty twenty five?
Speaker 5: Y twenty twenty four?
Speaker 3: And then another day and the next day I'll be like, no, I have to worry about that, Like I have to because I'm a woman.
Speaker 2: So I just go back and forth.
Speaker 3: That's a stressor that like is not a stressor because I can be logical and think like It'll all happen how it's supposed to.
Speaker 2: But it's one that comes.
Speaker 5: Up here that is that's a big stressor for me now that you say it.
Speaker 6: Ah, yeah, because I'm thinking, Okay, I want to be successful in business that I'm enjoying. I also want to find somebody. And every day I'm like, I got time. And I've been saying this for a while and it's like, oh no, I don't have that much time.
Speaker 1: You do, I know, but you do have time.
Speaker 6: It is like, but it's a stress because I have time, but I want it sooner than later.
Speaker 1: But I think also you're thinking about things as very black and white. You could find someone tomorrow at this age, and there's no guarantee that that's going to work out to where you're sitting going, well, I got I want to find someone new. I mean, think about Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner. I mean they met, got divorced, he got back with j Lo. I've heard there on the rocks. Now, like that's not a solid thing to have. When you say I want to find somebody, well, that isn't even guaranteed to last.
Speaker 5: But like kids, I mean, that's the thing that's the stressor. It isn't. So it's like do you all do you Okay?
Speaker 6: Because I want family, I will also want to be you know, financially stable where I don't worry about what anything costs, where I can have one or two kids and not worry about their college being paid for because I have that, Like I want that structure. And that's a stressor for me of like, okay, I have to work there. I am getting older, I need to hurry right, and then I'm you know, I don't want to be a sixty year old father.
Speaker 5: With a ten year old kid. I get that, you know, and then shout out to everyone that's doing that. But like you want that for you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, my dad was an older dad for me, I he would you know, we do things, but he was older. I could see it, like I want to be you know. So that's a stress for me of like I'm not looking for a wife at that, you know, Like it's weird. I'm looking for a family, but I don't know if a girl or a wife is in it. Like I just want kids.
Speaker 5: But that's the stressor of it, Like which way do I go about it?
Speaker 1: Do you think that something society puts on us, or do you think that that we're built that way?
Speaker 2: What start about family?
Speaker 1: Just about the where you should be in life at a certain point in time.
Speaker 2: I definitely think it's a societal thing.
Speaker 3: And I think that like to your point, Lala, Yes, you can be a person who goes, oh, well I want this at this age and then so you I'm not gonna say settle, but some people do and they go, well, I'm already thirty, so sure I'm gonna get married and I'm going to have a baby because that's what I want. And then you end up which is fine, but maybe you end up divorced, maybe you end up sharing a child, sharing custody, and so it is. It's an interesting dynamic because you did get the marriage and you got the kid, but then your future maybe doesn't look how you wanted.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that's the biggest thing when people start thinking about how they pictured their life. The best way I can put it is one day I had a dad, in the next day I did not. Things change like that. So you may be sitting here not knowing which way or direction you want to go. The universe is going to push you one way or the other no matter what and in order for me personally to find peace in things that have happened in my life, I have to believe that there was a well thought out plan for me before I even landed on this earth, you know. So that's the way that I felt I'm able to deal with things that I do get extremely stressed about. One of them is a custody battle. Like you said, I never in a million years imagined my life being that way. This way, so nothing is set in stone.
Speaker 5: But it's a stress of the you know, of course it's a stress.
Speaker 1: Of course, no, and you have to work through those moments. I think that's the biggest thing is how do we work through the moments that we cannot control. It is very hard. I don't care who you are. Everyone likes to control in So that's.
Speaker 6: The one thing that I am trying to let go of. Thank God for the med shut out my doctor. Yeah, but yeah, like that's the thing. Like I stress about things constantly. I'd stress over things that like you were doing or mom, not even.
Speaker 5: You didn't even need me.
Speaker 6: I just stress about it because I just was like, you know, how can I help?
Speaker 5: But I couldn't help, you know, there's nothing to do. There's nothing to do, but it's a stress and it's like for.
Speaker 1: What right, what do our friends say in the chat? What are they stressed about?
Speaker 3: And we've got a lot of great thank you guys for writing in money.
Speaker 2: This is a good one. So money is definitely one of the bigger ones. But there's a there's a.
Speaker 5: Bun but there are like about money specifics.
Speaker 3: Yes, so we've got specifics about money and so here's a specific about money saving for retirement.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you think you know saving up and people have different Yes, that's a great stressor this one being a mom, they are my biggest blessings.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong, but I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm not a mom, but do you stress about being a mom and if you're doing a ride or not doing a ride.
Speaker 1: Or I think it goes back to when ocean pushes me just a little too far and then I have a tremendous amount of just like guilt on was I too tough on her today? And then my mom will have to step in and say, you know, today was a trying day. She wasn't giving you any wiggle room. You had to hit a certain point to get her to listen. But I think no matter what, there's a lot of guilt that comes with being a parent some days where you're like, did I give them what they needed today? Do they feel safe? Do they know that I'm always going to be here? Do they know why I had to put them in check so many times? Or am I being looked at like the enemy? It's being a mom is tough, yes, very tough.
Speaker 2: Can't imagine. So I hear it.
Speaker 1: The best, like she brings me all the joy in the world, But I'm constant looking at her like are you going to like me forever?
Speaker 5: Oh? Why would you say that?
Speaker 2: It's it?
Speaker 1: It's a mom thing, I know.
Speaker 6: But like that's the thing, like how many times mom had to discipline you?
Speaker 5: And how many times you and mom.
Speaker 6: Have battled face like you know kids and look at you and mom.
Speaker 3: I mean my dad, my dad was, I mean, he's his His mom is living. My grandma now is living with my dad and mom in Arizona, trying to find her own place.
Speaker 2: She and this is like not people know he said it before.
Speaker 3: I mean for years she was just gone, she was just gone, never there, leave the kids home alone. It was like it was not a good upbringing. And now they're best friends. I'm not saying that's what this is, but my whole point is like, there's.
Speaker 2: She or her mom.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: But I was trying to check her the other day and I wanted her to go to bed, and I had to get stern with her because she would not listen. And it was like, we're pushing midnight, like we're done, Yeah, Gigi is asleep. Stop asking for Gigi. You want to go into your own room. You can blow the roof off the fucking house, play with your toys all night. I don't care. And she's like, mom, be nice to me, and I was like, listen. So I got down here and I was like, Ocean, I've asked you so many times to please go to bed, So when Mommy gets that way, I am being nice, but I need you to listen and you're not listening. And she goes, she goes, look at me. He grabs my face and she goes, you do not need to lose your mind.
Speaker 5: And I was like, you could have grabbed her and said you just need to listen.
Speaker 1: But it's like I love you, but you're trying me and you made me hit a hundred with you at midnight, and I regret this because I know you know what a fucking saying she does, So then I have guilt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, hey this.
Speaker 3: Oh do you guys worrying about my health in the future?
Speaker 2: Do you guys ever stress about constantly?
Speaker 1: Because right he just keeps smacking that vape like a chance. It's so hard, though, and I'm really worried about my health.
Speaker 5: I'm so worried where's the vape? And then where's my week? I'm stressed.
Speaker 2: Even that stress will kill you. So it's like, am I gonna we've been gonna.
Speaker 1: Kill I love that you said that, though, because my mom I was super stressed during my breakup. I'm getting sweating last one, and my mom was like, I really want you to give up the vape, and I'm like, mom, by the way, no, I have not been vaping during pregnancy. By the way, some people have asked me, how's it going with the vape during what Sometimes.
Speaker 5: It's second nature for me.
Speaker 6: So I just have it in the car and Larna look at me and she goes, can you fucking put that thing away?
Speaker 1: We'll be because I don't think about it until.
Speaker 5: I see it. She sees it, and then she's like, but it's wild.
Speaker 1: People asking me how is it going. I'm like, well, I'm pregnant. I've not been vabing, but I told my mom, I'm like, you have to understand the stress of my life right now is going to kill me. Long before the vape trussed that.
Speaker 3: Yes, stress is a killer, and then it's also like and then I'm stressed that I'm stressed.
Speaker 5: How long have vapes been out?
Speaker 2: How long a vapes?
Speaker 6: I want to say they've been out since like twenty eleven twelve, Remember when you would actually have to put the cotton in them? And I'm just I'm getting to a point. Wouldn't we know if we were all going to be dying at this point, I need.
Speaker 1: To hit her mess.
Speaker 2: I like cigarettes, cigarettes took a while now, But guess what.
Speaker 1: I have a friend whose grandma does nothing but chain smokes cigarettes and she has like five hundred cats nice and she's like ninety nine years old, smokes in the house all day all day long.
Speaker 5: You guy would what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying it not to be morbid.
Speaker 3: I sit here and I'm trying to be like, eat organic and not use the wrong deodorant. I could get hit by a car tomorrow and that doesn't I'm really be careful driving.
Speaker 2: But that if you see me, don't speed up.
Speaker 5: But that old speed up.
Speaker 1: The same fifty to fifty own bilical hernia?
Speaker 2: What is it sticking out? No, I might loss away. I'm gonna pass away. Stop let me see.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my head, I'm going down. I'm going down.
Speaker 1: Lalla. We need to bring you to the hospital. You guys should know.
Speaker 2: I'm calling someone. I've got to call someone for that.
Speaker 1: I just had an appointment with roth Bark. I know, I think, Lala, No, he said, I mean it's something sometimes it happened. Yeah, and I'm gonna have to have surgery. They're gonna have to mush it. I just pray to God it doesn't get worse.
Speaker 3: What do you mean messh it like a regular like it's just like a hernia, like in your groin area when you live too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know why I have it. It's not from working out, it's from laughing.
Speaker 6: Like really, yes, Oh so you need to like finger your hold it in your baby will.
Speaker 1: But can I tell you the biggest issue I have with the umbilical hernia. It's like, dude, I want to show the bump. Okay, I didn't get to show all of COVID. No one cared.
Speaker 2: You could show the bump. But it's just not the baby bump. It's the hernia bump.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't know. I'm sorry you guys, but you guys love a relatable queen.
Speaker 2: She's a relatable queen.
Speaker 1: I hate when people, by the way, that makes me want to bitch slap someone more than someone saying relatable queen, or when someone does hearthands.
Speaker 5: Do you want to know what? Do you want to know what a big stressor is for me?
Speaker 1: Even your fingers are like ogi, my fingers are so disgusting. Okay, sorry that I had to expose you guys. It's okay, I'm sorry, But who do I have to impress?
Speaker 2: You know, we're sorry about the hernia lot.
Speaker 1: What's the next time we're even talking about stressors?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Stress about my my hernia? Okay?
Speaker 5: Health?
Speaker 1: Health is a stressor.
Speaker 3: We've got juggling, So this is a stressor juggling a work life balance.
Speaker 2: I hear that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, juggling, like between working and living life.
Speaker 2: And enjoying life. I feel like we all can feel that, do.
Speaker 5: You know, and being able to separate them, yeah, and just.
Speaker 2: Being able to like, can you not I feel like it.
Speaker 1: Might be hard for you. Well, I don't relate to that.
Speaker 2: You don't Why no, Well.
Speaker 6: I think right now with everything with just like filming, like those are your colleagues, you used to hang out with them, and now you don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, no, that's definitely stressful. But I feel that I there are moments where I'm like, Okay, there's too much work happening, and like I want to spend time with my kids, like I don't like what's happening. But I feel for the most part, we've really created a balance between work life and me enjoying my life. However, that being said, I also knew from a very young age. My dad told me, I want you to do something that you love to do. Because you're at work more than you're at home pretty much, you have to be on more than you get to take off. And so I always knew like, I don't want to be controlled, I don't want a boss. I want to be my own boss. And so I really structured my life at a very young age, and I'm definitely grateful because it doesn't happen for everybody. I'm sure everyone would love to say, well, I don't want to fucking boss either.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got fortunate enough to land in a position in my career what I do for a living that I really get to make my own schedule. Obviously, when we film, it's a different story. But it's only a few months out of the year. It's really tough when we film because I don't get to see my daughter. I don't get to control when I see my daughter as much. I can't text Jessica and say book me out from this time to this time. But I'm enjoying what I'm doing. Yeah, so I still feel like I'm pretty balanced.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm well separated. You've learned how to separate your work and your Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well except this season, but yes, because.
Speaker 5: That's the other thing. Land Landing hangs out with a life a lot of his co workers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And then me and him were talking about it and he was like, yeah, usually when we go out, we talk about work and he goes and sometimes I get sick of it. And he was like, and that's where like he's very good at conversation because of that. He was like, I will do anything with my coworkers to not talk about work. And he was like, because I need to separate that part of it, because he was like, because if I didn't, I'd be working twenty four to seven just with the conversation because you're.
Speaker 5: In sales, Like that's the thing.
Speaker 6: And I think Landin has done very well at that, and I've taken like pieces of how he's done it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it is hard to do, like when you are in those things.
Speaker 6: I think it's hard for me to even think about it now just because I'm not in that life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, right, And guess what, Also, don't beat yourself up over it too if you're just like especially if you're maybe not a mom and don't have a partner or have a very understanding partner, and there are times in life where you do just want to sink into work because there's a lot you want to get done.
Speaker 2: Like, do it. I don't know, that's how hard?
Speaker 5: No, right or wrong?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're enjoying work and you want to work twenty four to seven and fuck men or women? Yes, and not that legitimately, I'm just saying, like you don't want to talk to anybody. You want to just grind work, go out with your friends and still be working while with your friends.
Speaker 5: Go and do it. I know a lot of people like that. There's workaholics, yes, or.
Speaker 3: Work ten days in a row and then be like, Okay, I'm going to take this Saturday and not work at all.
Speaker 2: Like just life is your life, right, there's.
Speaker 5: No right or wrong.
Speaker 6: I don't e stress yourself over something you have the you know that you're creating yourself.
Speaker 5: It's like almost like am I doing this right? Oh now I have stress because I'm thinking of it. So I just don't even think about it. Buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think life we should take on the number one rule of sobriety as like sometimes it's one day at a time, other times it's one minute at a time. Like life is very intense and again one day I had a dad. The next day I didn't like. Life changes very quickly. Sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down, just one day at a time.
Speaker 5: Time.
Speaker 1: The money stressors, those ones are a tough one to conquer. I know that some banks offer retirement plans, like you can go in and meet with them and it's it's not like having a business manager where you have to pay commission. They'll tell you they'll look at how much you make.
Speaker 5: I think it's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they can you can budget out like what your car payment is, insurance, and then what percentage that you can start putting into a retirement fund.
Speaker 5: And isn't that what they're doing with acorn.
Speaker 6: It's like if something is a dollar ninety, yeah, it charges you too using that card and it puts that extra ten cents into your savings.
Speaker 1: That's a genius.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's really change.
Speaker 6: So yeah, so it could be like ten cents because it was a dollar ninety or it could have been a dollar ten and now it's ninety cents.
Speaker 5: So now you know that went into your savings.
Speaker 1: There is, Yes, there is change adds up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I started doing that why ago, with like every paycheck I got. I was like, no matter what, I started like twenty bucks in savings and I know it's like and I just pretended it wasn't there, And it adds up.
Speaker 2: It really does.
Speaker 3: Here are some steps though, you guys, since I saw money, I'll read these quickly. Some steps you can take to mentally deal with the fear of money.
Speaker 2: Whether or wherever you are.
Speaker 3: Acknowledge the fear number two, identify the root cause. Three, practice mindfulness. Four, create a plan, five, set financial goals. Six, make a budget, seven schedule money check ins. And then there's educate yourself on money takes very small steps and visualize success. And then lastly practice self compassion.
Speaker 5: Love it.
Speaker 1: I love all those things and I appreciate you looking them up fresh ChIL oh, I think your beings are No, I'm being very serious. I was kind of and I think that those steps could go into literally any any part of life. Yes, So just so you know, I think it helps. Misery loves company. If you're stressed, just know you're not the only one you know. And on days that you're miserable, just know you're not the only one you know. We're all just out in these streets doing the best we can, and sometimes we can relate on topics, other times we can't. But just know we're right here.
Speaker 3: As my daughter does, right there.
Speaker 1: She flips it.
Speaker 2: That's so cute.
Speaker 3: Best we can is good enough, and that's to give them all a podcast.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. You guys, Thank you for listening to the bonus episode of the give them all a podcast, video and audio drop same day, which bonuses every single Monday, and then you can catch the video on YouTube same day. I love you guys, don't forget too, what is it?
Speaker 5: Comment like?
Speaker 1: Subscribe on the YouTube channel. Make sure you catch our regular episodes on Wednesday. Thank you, love you Bye,