Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jetty and he arms Yet Thanks Friday live from Studio c Say Senior, a dimly lit room deep within the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compounding. Hey, y'all, today we are under the tutelage of our general manager. Conflict and chaos. Oh yay, oh goodie, thanks for that, Oh boy and Loman, they'd I and hose open, they'd promote Jim from accounting for general manager instead of instead they hired conflicting chaos. Unless you mean NFL playoff football or college That's exactly what I've met. That's conflicting chaos. It's a good point, andentrol chaos. But yeah, yeah, fair enough, brightly colored uniforms. Watch NFL Wildcar Weekend, which is some big NFL fans favorite weekends when you got a whole bunch of playoff games going at one time and anyone could win. With the Kansas City Chiefs not in it for the first time in like a decade, it's more of a wide open on both sides sort of situations. So there you go. Very exciting, great, great, great college football game last night if you watched it, to Miami came from behind and beat poor old miss. So we'll play either Indiana or Oregon, who played tonight, which will be exciting. There you go, that'll be a good ball game. Yeah, I'm going to catch some of that action. I said this yesterday too, and this isn't really about sports. If you're not a sports fan, the quarterback for Indiana is one of those special human beings is that you run into now and then and if you man, if you haven't caught his act as a sports fan or even a non sports fan, is just like a positive energy guy or leadership person or something. He's either going to be a giant NFL star or a motivational speaker or end up the CEO of Ford or something. But he is a white president, he is well yeah, exactly, Yeah, he is quite the dude. You remember when young men in America and little girls theoretically could grow up and dream of being president. That was like this, in this great country, you could grow up and be president. That was that was not a cliche truism in America. It was a bromide a saying that we all knew and now it's like, oh god, no, oh, why are you threatening me? Well, it's it's been that way for for some people for a long time. I just started that Assassination of Garfield mini series on Netflix. What's it called? About the Lightnings? I'm about the last Blood everywhere disgusting. Yeah, death by lightning, Death by lightning. And it's about the assassination of James Garfield, which nobody knows anything about, if he even knew. There wasn't a session ate. I mean, I barely knew it. And I'm a big giant fan of presidential stuff, and this mini series lays it's about the crazy guy who shot him and about Garfield himself, and at least the way it's Garfield's portrayed in this show. He had no interest in being president, right. He goes to the convention to cast his votes for this dude Sherman to try to get him to be the nominee, and somebody nominates him and then he ends up the nominee and then president. He had no interest in being president. His wife didn't want it, he didn't want it. It was one of those they were terribly divided and there were thirty seven ballots, and finally somebody said, look, everybody likes Garfield. He's a good and decent man. And every faction said, yeah, actually, Garfield's a pretty good guy. And he's like, what the hell are you doing? And you know what's really interesting. We didn't talk about this because the news flow has just been insane this week. The shooter at Brown University put out video confessions there in his storage locker where he killed himself, thankfully ending his miserable life. Unfortunately he ended it too late, but essentially he was one of those sad pathetic losers who blamed everyone else for his sad pathetic life and his failures. And the guy who shot Garfield, at least as portrayed by the miniseries very much the same. God. That's exactly what I was thinking last night. I couldn't quite get it together. Here's a very angry, sad loser who at some point latched onto a way for his suicide to happen. Yeah, essentially, yeah, uh huh. Which it turns out throughout history, the more you think about it, I think are the more you observe it. A lot of the major assassinations throughout history or terrorist attacks or whatever were perpetrated not so much by somebody with a strong ideology or like they're really going to accomplish something. They're just crazy people that needed the thing to unleash their vibe on or to make them the big big man they had always believed they were, and that the world wasn't recognizing. That was the Garfield case. A lot of people believe that was Lee Harvey Oswald. You know. The John Wilkes booth thing is the exception, not the rule. Definitely, the dedicated ideologue, definitely. Anyway, the other really really crazy interesting thing I've discovered in the last twenty four hours, and maybe we can get into this later. We'll have to decide to so much to talk about is conspiratualism. These people who, for various reasons, they latch onto conspiracy deep you know, deep conspiracy, rabbit hole Qanani stuff and exists on the left too, absolutely and get a near religious attachment to it or or virtually religious attachment to it. I've just been reading about that, and it's frequently an elaborate coping mechanism dealing with the trauma of their lives and that sort of thing. But oh my god, it snapped my head back. It was so interesting and revealing. Oh I really want to hear about that. We were probably better off as apes. The human brain got too big, too complicated, too prone to going off in wacky directions. So back to the trees. That's my rallying cry. Nobody tunes us in, especially on a Friday for presidential minutia. But just while it's in my mind that Garfield show, which, by the way, I think a lot of people would like. It's really well done. It's pretty good drama whatever. Yeah, agreed. Was Chester A Arthur, who again is just a name.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I knew nothing about Chester A Arthur. I knew he was a president, knew nothing about him until this show. Was he actually a violent thug like that? I don't know to what extent that's true. I remember learning that he was very much a party hack. He's not really well respected as a statesman or thinker. But boy, the presidents we always make jokes about on President's Day of being nothing's whatever, turn out at least in this show to be pretty fascinating. It looks like Chester A. Arthur was the kind of guy that would take people in a back alley and beat him down to get the money out of him or whatever. He was like. He was like a Paully Walnuts in the Sopranos, and he ends up vice president. Yeah, Makien, politics were pretty brutal back in the day, and then Garfield gets assassinated and then he's president. But yeah, wow, that's interesting. We're we've got some disgusting politics now, but there's a lot less taking people into alleys and beating the money out of them, right right, Yeah, let's start the show officially. There's so much to talk about today. I can't wait to talk about Aram. Very excited about what's going on there. Optimistic or at least we're getting to the crossroads where the Mullas are going to decide. All right, that's enough of that. Yeah, But like Venezuela, the question of what's next, the most likely answer is not terribly palatable. But more on that to come. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this it is Friday, January ninth, year, twenty twenty six. How did that happen? We are Armstrong and Getty and we approve of this program. Well let's begin. Then, here we go officially according to f CC rules. Reggs show starts at mark.
Speaker 3: A new episode of his podcast, Kansas City Chief star Travis Kelsey said that he won't make a decision about retirement for a month and added that he's quote just being a regular human for a couple of weeks. You know, a regular human who's engaged to Taylor Swift and contemplating retirement at thirty six.
Speaker 1: This regular dude stuff. Yeah, sitting on an enormous pile of money. But that's place. See, he can't, you know, Travis Kelsey is the perfect test case for do you resent people just because they're successful? I mean, what are you going to resent about the dude? I don't know, he's very likable, but what a what could anything turn your life more upside down even when you're already wealthy and famous, than getting engaged to Taylor Swift. I mean, holy crap, that would put you into a new well. Hardly any human being has ever been in the Taylor Swift zone, right right? Yeah? I mean, the heart wants what the heart wants, Jack, But I'd be tempted to go looking for another skinny block. This is just gonna be complicated, Okay, we got Katie's headlines on the way and you can join us anytime you want on the text line four one five kftc yo yo anniversary today of uh. It was on this day in two thousand and seven that Steve Jobs did a big presentation there the Bay Area and held up a little heavy, weird looking gadget called the iPhone, and man did that change everything? Mm thanks Steve in many ways for the worse. Yeah. Speaking of which, Oh my gosh, did Peter Mgosian write a great piece entitled eh ah here it is. Here's the title for you, the title, the reveal it there it is. Oh I'm sorry. It was just and hate is sometime partner the Devil's planned to ruin the next generation. If you were to say to Satan, how would you ruin the next generation of humans and steal their souls? How he would do it? It will chill you to the bone. First, let's figure out who's reporting what it's the lead story. Oh my gosh, we have plenty of time for Katie Green.
Speaker 4: Katie all right, So let's start with the main headline here, ABC News Minneapolis Ice shooting. Officer involved in shooting was injured in a June incident NBC Minnesota and Portland shootings fuel protests and then to kind of counter this New York Post Renee Good was Minneapolis quote Ice Watch warrior who trained to resist Feds prior to shooting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the ramming of ICE officers in their vehicles is going on nationwide. Ain't a joke. They're all aware of it. People are getting hurt badly. Stop it now or you might get shot in your head. Are they LARPing? Joe had a piece for us yesterday about these people who are kind of LARPing until they run into reality. It's really interesting. It's changed kind of the way I look at these people. Also, that got a lot of attention yesterday that the officer that shotter had been drugged by a car by a protester already earlier and he got what two hundred stitches. Yeah, he got hurt and had to be feared for his life when that happened before. So that would have an effect on your reaction. Yeah.
Speaker 4: From the Washington Post. Iranian protests and strikes escalate as leader vows state will not back down.
Speaker 1: I listened to a journalist out of Iran yesterday and they are really ramping up the protests. The opposition leader dude who is a crown prince of something that is calling for the protests every single night. People are coming out of what is it, one hundred and ten towns cities across Iran now that have protests in them. That way bigger than any protests have been previously. Right, right, it's an oh, go ahead, you add more. They shut down. But the bad guys, and they are bad guys. They pulled in their security forces and are bringing in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard to try to deal with the situation. That's just like in the last forty eight hours, right, Yeah, it's such an interesting phenomenon of uprisings like this that you have to alter, I'm sorry, offer an alternative. You can't just say down with the powers that be. There's got to be an alternative to rally around. And in this case, the best they can come up with is the son of the deposed Shaw, who'd almost certainly become a figurehead in something like a republic more of a democracy, kind of British style something like that. But you've got to have that that figurehead. You can't just say, hey, democracy, there's got to be a person.
Speaker 4: From The New York Times, Trump says more US attacks on Venezuela quote will not be needed.
Speaker 1: Nogay would I wouldn't think so. We grabbed a couple more Russian tankers. Russia's really mad. It is. Well, how much of this whole Venezuela thing is that? It's just like an end around on the whole Ukraine Russia deal. I'd say it's an add on advantage.
Speaker 4: From the Wall Street Journal, White House ballroom architect said a West Wing edition is under consideration, going to be some ballroom.
Speaker 1: Can't wait. I hope I get invited to many balls.
Speaker 4: From Fox News, Naked woman allegedly assaults deputy while intoxicated and claiming she was trying to be a mermaid.
Speaker 1: Well try harder, sweetheart number one. You're on try land number two. You still got legs the whole mermaid. I saw a dude yesterday on a moped, like a cool vintage moped. I mean, this is like the hipster of hips. He's on a cool vintage moped. He's got a tail, I'm sorry, tail or some sort of tale, the free thing, free tale.
Speaker 2: Lord.
Speaker 1: I know you gotta look at me, Look at me, I'm special. Look at me. You gotta tail. He had sideburns and some sort of wacky old timey hat. All right, so help you. This is bordering on old man shouting at clouds. But we need a great deal more of this in our society. Yeah, I get it. Look at me, look at me, look at me. Accomplish something then someone then people will look at you to all this just the virtue signaling, look at me, I'm trans, I'm you know, a gender or whatever. Oh look I have a tail. Whatever. If you're twelve, okay, great, I get it. But if you're a grown ass man or ought to be, there ought to be more judgment, harsh judgment of that sort of thing, because it's sad. Do something, accomplish some something, learn something, then people will pay attention to you, not just because you dress up as a damn fox, you weirdo.
Speaker 4: From page six, Madonna strips down to lingerie.
Speaker 1: And Jamby has for that ahead what else did she do?
Speaker 4: And jumps in bed with younger lovers in new raunchy ad.
Speaker 1: I haven't saying this for a long time. You get what to move past the I'm sexy and people want me thing? At some point you're in your sixties. Not that you can't be sexy in your sixties, but you can't be You can't be a sex symbol for the everyone, for the masses in your sixties. You know, how about the wise and respected elder Stateswoman's things? Any really literally anything? But look at me? Look at me spreading my knees. Nobody wants that. I know it's time for straight talk, Katie. Oh my god, no thanks.
Speaker 4: Study finds drunk from pizza auto brewery syndrome turns carbs into alcohol.
Speaker 1: How do you get that? Can you sign up for that? Oh my gosh, imagine that I wouldn't have to like drink beer with the beer, wine with the pizza. It was if the ones shop stop shopping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I have two Babylon Bees because I couldn't decide. So the first one is teenager confused how parents still don't know everything?
Speaker 1: But it only took him sixteen years. That's pretty good. And then the other.
Speaker 4: One is Greenland Panics, as Marco Rubio is seen donning heavy parka.
Speaker 1: I came across what may be my favorite Babylon Bee headline of the last six months or so. I don't want to paraphrase it because it's so good. But it has to do with the the Minnesota Social Services ripoff scandal. Joe is going to re explain to us the LARPing element of these protesters. Really, yeah, the poor stupid lady who got shot in the head. Just what what are those people doing? What do they think they're doing? Marping? Pretty well illustrated. Marping is the acronym for live action role playing. Yeah, essentially, well, yes, yes, and that's what they're doing. I never thought about it this way before. It's pretty interesting. It's what's going on all across the country. On the way Armstrong and Getty, Oh a beautiful Chester, Joe and I are about to launch into content completely forgetting the first Friday of the new year that this is where we do clips of the week, right right, and the very people who are supposed to be part of the team to present the show. Instead of pointing out that fact, I'm saying, hey, dude, you got clips of the week, so maybe move that other feature a little No, no, no, they just remain silent, giggling like idiots. Hope and we'll screw up some team. This is now. Miami wouldn't have won that game last night, so it couldn't be now.
Speaker 4: I will say, last time this happened, there was some coordination going on behind the scenes. We were all in cahoots.
Speaker 1: I had nothing to do with that. I am Michael. This is all Michael. Yeah. So it's like Aaron Rodgers offensive line knows he thinks it's going to be a pass, but it's a run. This is hilarious. Oh yeah, we're gonna get let him get wiped out by the defensive tackle. Yeah, Michael, Well, we'll wait, we'll we'll wait for a moment.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Someday it will come and revenge will be sweet. I completely forgot the Clips of the Week even existed. I didn't. I just hadn't thought of it for a while. All right, So let's we'll get to that stuff in a few minutes. It's fascinating and compelling and trust us. But first, let's take fun look back at the insane week that was. It's cow clips of the Week. What a great game? This is going give me our first day big problems here, what you get it. We will replace the frigidity of rugged individualism with the warmth of collectivism. Families, especially white families, but some UOC families who are homeowners as well are going to have a different relationship to property than than than the one that we currently have. I want you to give me one example of socialism you think working well somewhere. I think of Cuba in particular. That's coming to day becoming.
Speaker 3: Nobody's gonna fight the United States militarily over the future of Greenlands.
Speaker 1: One last question, see it make any sense?
Speaker 2: One helony and protesters taking to the streets of their country again.
Speaker 1: Iron's government is now and he got payments, payments of seven dollars a month to help people afford food.
Speaker 2: The United States Armed Forces conducted an extraordinary military operation in the capital of Venezuela, Operation Absolute Resolve. This was an audacious operation. Nicholas Uduro had his chance. He left around and he found out.
Speaker 1: And he's a violent guy.
Speaker 2: He gets up there and he tries to imitate my dance a little bit.
Speaker 1: The American people did not sign up for this kind of adventurism. So we are going to run the country. So those of you who thought this whole project was globalhomo oh crazy. Actually we are.
Speaker 4: Under assault like no other time in our state's history.
Speaker 1: It was an active domestic terrorism, and she attempted to run an law enforcement officer over. I want to tell everybody directly that is both. So it looked like she was impeding ICE vehicles. Definitely, yeah, that was her goal.
Speaker 2: And I have a message for Ice to Ice get the fuck out of Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: It's clips of the week, first week of the year, first week back. Two giant stories, very very short follow up to that. First of all, if anybody is left thinking that I Joe Getty was like being hyperbolic or paranoid in describing the social justice crowd as neo Marxists when they say we need to confiscate private property. Now do you believe me? Anyway? Moving along, so on the Minnesota shooting. The Minneapolis shooting, it's interesting. I think a heck of a lot of people on the right are coming together and agreeing that this poor woman, Renee Nicole Good is an unfortunate dupe and it's very very sad that she got shot, which I think is a good and healthy way to look at it. There are a couple of ways I'd like to frame what happened, and I think if you understand these two things, you'll really, really really understand what happened Number one. I mentioned it yesterday that Marxists are trained to put you in predicaments. You can't win decision to them, as they call them, You taunt, you impede law enforcement until they take a swing at you, and then you post the video online and say, look at the fascist brutes were up against any attempt to rally people to the cause. It's actually it's in writing Read Rules for Radicals by Saul Lensky. It's a well known strategy. They do it all the time. In this case, it went way, way, way, wait, way too far. This woman believed, as one writer put it, she'd been radicalized by her fellow lefty political friends that ice are monsters that she must fight. She bought all the fascist coming into our communities to blah blah blah, and she imagined that she was a brave resistance fighter. Which brings us to an absolutely terrific piece that we shared late in the show yesterday, And if you've heard it before, I hope you enjoyed as much as we did. And it's very thought provoking. It's written by a gal who has an anonymous account on Twitter, but is quite smart anyway. I think a lot of radicalization happens in spaces where it's all talk. Everything is hypothetical. It's easy to LARP as a revolutionary. That's live action role playing as someone who stands against oppression. There's a lack of seriousness about it all. You start to believe the memes. You start to believe you're a hero, you're the main character. Then you convince yourself to do something really dumb, like pull your car in front of police officers. They draw their guns, and the LARP crumbles. You're not that person. This is real life and those are real guns. Nothing but get the hell out of here, screams in her brain. She probably didn't see the officer standing in front of her car as she smashes the gas. The officer can't know this, of course, they don't know what she's thinking. They just know when guns were drawn asking her to step out of her vehicle, she slammed on the gas in the direction of an officer. They're not in a LARP. Their job is real and they encounter people who want to kill them, so they fire. No one in this woman's life told her she's on a retarded, destructive LARP. She was encouraged by her peer group viral videos of similarly lost radical larper's getting nothing but praise online politicians calling the enforcement of our laws akin to the Nazis, calling them illegitimate, calling them evil, telling them, telling their citizens to make their voices heard. Everyone in her life failed her. She needed someone to tell her to grow up. Instead, she had no one, and now she's dead, a horrible case of internet radicalization. Yeah, I think that's really really good. I think that describes some people I know who see this as all as kind of like an online game and well LARPing, live action role playing, as opposed to reel their real laws and real consequences and real situations that people can get themselves into where people get hurt rightly or wrongly.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I think it's revealing that her partner, lesbian partner, was screaming after the shooting, this is my fault, This is my fault. I made her come down here to be a brave revolutionary standing up to Trump's fascist forces. I thought it was interesting. Now none of this matters her. What she you know, her lifestyle doesn't have anything to do with whether or not the cops get to shoot her in this situation or not. Certainly not. Yeah, but it is kind of interesting. So she they mentioned on the news last night, And I'm going to rail about the CBS evening news coverage last night. I mean, nobody watches these newscasts, so it doesn't matter that much. I couldn't believe how incredibly bad a job they did of like informing America. What was going on there? Or why why is ice there? Never came up, never came up at all. But anyway, they mentioned just off handedly, when her second husband died, she and she after that she had had a kid, surgate kidd and adopted kid whatever they're lesbian part. So she is married to two dudes before she got married to this woman. Yeah, and you know all her other stuff. So it doesn't matter. I just as an interesting you got, she got quite the life.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And a poet is said to be a fine poet. I've said many times I love poets and dreamers and artists. I just don't want them in charge. Yeah, yeah, it's said. And for what it's worth, two things, Trump and company never miss a chance to be belligerent in a way that fires up opposition. I don't think that's smart. I think there are times for that. It's absolutely appropriate to come on strong rhetorically with the action whatever. Absolutely, but it not always. Sometimes, as in law enforcement, you need the buy in from the community to do it effectively. Any cop will tell you that. That's why good policing inquires a lot of community outrage outreach rather a lot of it. When the cop comes in to the hood because something's gone wrong, everybody says, oh, there's Jones, because Jones has been in the hood and introduced himself and said hello, and stopped in the stores and stuff like that. It's an important part of policing. Never ending belligerence is not going to help this situation, even if you're in the right, and I think some of it could be toned down a little bit. Absolutely. It got no attention the day of the shooting. But Tom, because nobody wanted to know, media wanted to hear from anybody being calmed. Tom Holman said, well, I think we should wait and have an investigation. Tom Holman, who's you know, kind of fam on Fox and throwing red meat, was like the grown up that day saying we should wait for an investigation. But in fact he said it would be unprofessional of me to comment before all the facts are in. Oh my lord, I didn't even hear that till yesterday. There were no clips of that because that's not what people want. They want the people declaring in a murder or the exact opposite. I was watching CBS News last night, and it's just one newscast on a channel that, like most channels, very few people watch. But they interviewed a number of people on the street, all of them with the ICE has got to get out of here, this is America, blah blah blah. Never even gave a wink to the other side that about half the country agrees with. And the reason that ICE is there at all, there was a giant scandal. Nine billion dollars got stolen from taxpayers, much of it by illegal immigrants. So they up to the number of ICE agents there to try to deal with all these illegal criminals. So they come into Minnesota. That's what started this this whole thing, but never even mentioned why federal agents would be there to try to arrest criminals. And whether or not they you know or not, still doesn't mean you get to shoot people as a cop, but you gotta have that background for some context. They presented it as just like, I don't know, they just sent in thugs for no reason to harass Minnesota's right. It's outrageous, it's sad, it's sick, I praised CBS News. I watched Tony de Couple's first UH broadcast and it was it was pretty good, it was solid, it was something, but it was terrible. It was egregious. Last night they gave this one young black kid on the street, like quote after quote after quote, who declared this kid the arbiter of what's right and wrong? And you made that the center of your newscast. I just believe it's wrong and they shouldn't be here, and blah blah, and they went on and on. We asked once again, whatever his name was, what do you think follow up interview and kit he was well into his twenties, But what what Who can there's with this one person who clearly has no idea. We would have an IQ of about seventy eight too. Why the hell is he the spokesman for Minneapolis or America When you interview people on the street who clearly don't have the slightest idea what sanctuary city is or isn't what law enforcement supposed to do the fact that are cracking down on illegal immigration, that we have millions of illegals here and something needs to be done about it. Why why wouldn't you give that context to America? Well, it especially And my only quibbal with your screen, which was most excellent, was that the percentage of Americans who would agree with apprehending illegal immigrants who rip off the taxpayers would be closer to eighty eight percent than half the country, virtually unanimous. But that's why more ICE agents were sent in. Right then that's fine. If you then say, and we think this was an illegal shooting, that's fine, but you got to have all that information, all right. My final note, I want to talk of about more about the topic of never ending belligerence as a terrible strategy, both you know, for the administration and for us as human beings. That's not how you change minds. What is your goal? What is your goal? If you're if your tactics don't fit your strategy, they're bad tactics. If your strategy is to change minds, Michael, I know we got to take an effing break. If you make that gesture again, I'm gonna come in there and do it on your forearm. That's way out of line. That's actually threatening violence. That was a little month. Oh that was just awful, and I pat, I just want to finish my my god dang sentence. Never mind, go to break. It's our top priority. Break. We've got mail bag on the way. And then there's much more to say on this topic, no doubt about it. If you want to say it. Here's our text line four one, five, two nine five KFTZ. Jene has talked hopefully about this in the past. Maybe it's gonna happen. It looks like gen Z is more likely to cut down on screen time than us gen xers or millennials on their own. We can talk about that in hour two. First, here's your freedom hating quote of the day. Super interesting. It from the nuremberger Berg trials. Gurring was being interviewed by a journalists about war and how it's tough to drag people to war in a way because they have nothing to gain. Just getting home in one piece is all they want. And the American journalist says, well, in a democracy, we have Congress, so it's different. Blah blah bah. He said, all that's well and good, but the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That's easy. All you have to do is tell them they're being attacked and denounce the Pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. Or it's the same way in any country. Yeah, boy, that's true. And throughout the time. Have you watched that movie about that with Russell Crowe's no during that looks so good. I want to watch it. Oh wow, mailbg sounds good. Yeah. I wish I had more time to take in all the wonderful content that exists in the world. Ah, let's see mailbag, drop us a note, mailbag a armstrong giddy dot com very quickly. I want to clean this up. We got a couple of great emails about the Venezuela Maduro thing that I didn't get to. Jimmy Houston wrote, Does anyone find it odd that it was easier to arrest the president of Venezuela than it was to find a single child in a Somali run daycare in Minnesota? Nah? Anyway, I owned too. I thought that was good. We're there, We're all leering about this. Eric L. Polpo Smith, in a story Oregon, wrote the fracas in Caracas. Get out your maraccas, but keep your l pacus. Anyway, the note was pretty good too. Oh let's see. Ah. Several people, including Stacey, said, respect Mary in the Hoe, who worked hard to compile the end of the year lists of bad names and things. Jack is never done. She got shafted in twenty twenty five. This is worse than Jack not tipping the dumpster driving Maid. You're right, I propose our four of the show today got at the end of the year lists from Mary and the Hoe got do I agree that with and I am completely to blame. Let's see Robert writes a preventable death the entire state of Minnesota probably would only require four or five ice agents if we had not allowed millions of people into our country for no good reason. Yeah. Yeah, well, you let something bad go long enough. The cleaning it up is going to be hard and unpleasant. You've heard that many times here. How the hell are you gonna unwind that without a lot of really uncomfortable things see deficit spending. I actually got pulled last night and they asked the biggest problem thank you facing the country and gave me a list. I said, none of those things, deficit spending. Let's see ice ice baby, writes Antonio whin Are Minnesota leader's going to be charged with inciting a riot? It's good question. Then finally, this from big Ern McCracken. I believe that had to be a upha. That's non diplome of some sort. Hardly anyone's been in the position of being engaged to Taylor Swift. Come on, how about every bass player from every emo band from the year twenty oh four through twenty eighteen. That's a good one. I don't think she was actually engaged. I don't think she was it. They were just boyfriends about the Jonas boy No, they were just boyfriends. I don't care. We got more on the way. If you missus segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty