Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday, and we'll get into some of this DC corruption, mad about the Trump appointments, talk some emails and stuff this hour. The Haitians are apparently fleeing Ohio. Maybe they're taking your dog with them. All that and more coming up this hour, But we need to first do what we always do every single Monday at this time. We do Medal of Honor Monday. We take a Medal of Honor citation and we read it. We remember the men, we remember their deeds, and we hold these stories up in front of the next generation because children need to be taught, taught what you should be. If you don't guide them and say look, that's the kind of man you want to be, and they'll flutter in the wind and go who knows where. Speaking of children, my oldest son James just got to the studio and that's a special privilege to me. He's supposed to be doing homework, of course, but he's sitting there stuffing his face with the snacks we have in the office as per usual. Anyway, let's do Medal of Honor money. I remember you can email us suggestions. On top of love hey, death threats, and everything else, you can email suggestions into Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. Jesse as a recovering Army recruiter in North Idaho. About fifteen years ago, we found out we had two Medal of Honor recipients living in our aor. One was Lieutenant Tommy Norris of the or the UDT Man, who was involved in the rescue of a downed Air Force lieutenant colonel in Vietnam nineteen seventy two, from which the movie Bat twenty two was based. The other was Lieutenant Vernon Baker, a Black soldier fighting in World War two Germany. You should say I'm not about to read Tommy Norris's story, but if you are, well, we've done that one before, Chris, haven't we I know we have, but we've done the Tommy Norris story. Tommy Norris was a Navy seal and it's an amazing story. I know they made a movie about it. I actually never saw the movie. Don't scream at me. I never saw the movie, but I know the story. Well, that's a good read. You with your sons and daughters. If you're interested in a good medal of honor, citation that Tommy Norris one is really really good. He's sailing up a river by himself while he had a little Vietnam helper, but sailing up a river by himself undercover in disguise to rescue a downed pilot. It's a really really cool story. But we are gonna do the one of Lieutenant Vernon Joseph Baker, World War two US Army. Hey honoring those who went above and beyond. It's Medal of Honor Monday, for conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life, above and beyond the call of duty. First Lieutenant Vernon J. Baker distinguished himself by extraordinary heroism in action on the fifth and sixth of April nineteen forty five. At zero five hundred hours on the fifth of April nineteen forty five, Lieutenant Baker advanced at the head of his weapons platoon along with company sees three rifle platoons, towards their objective Castle Agonolfi Agenolfie. We're going to go with that, a German mountain strong point on the high ground just east of the Coastal Highway in about two miles from the three hundred and seventy seventieth Infantry Regiment's line of departure. Moving more rapidly than the rest of the company, Lieutenant Baker in about twenty five men reached the south side of a draw some two hundred and fifty yards from the castle within two hours and recon ordering a suitable position to set up a machine gun. Lieutenant Baker observed two cylandricle who wrote this citation, two cylindricle cylindrical objects pointing out of a slit in the mount at the edge of a hill, crawling up and the under the opening. He stuck his m one into the slit and emptied the clip, killing the observation post two occupants. Moving to another position in the same area, Lieutenant Baker stumbled upon a well camouflaged machine gun nest, the crew of which was eating breakfast. He shot and killed both enemy soldiers. After Captain John F. Runyon, company seized commander, joined the group, a German soldier appeared from the draw and curled a grenade, which failed to explode. Lieutenant Baker shot the enemy soldier twice as he tried to flee. Lieutenant Baker then went down into the draw alone. There he blasted open the concealed entrance of another dugout with a hand grenade, shot one German soldier who emerged after the explosion, tossed another grenade into the dugout and entered, firing his submachine gun, killing two more Germans. Gosh, this freaking guy. As Lieutenant Baker climbed back out of the draw, enemy machine gun and mortar fire began to inflict heavy casualties among the group of twenty five soldiers, killing or wounding about two thirds of them. When expected reinforcements did not arrive, Captain Runyon ordered a withdrawal in two groups. Lieutenant Baker volunteered to cover the withdrawal of the first group, which consisted mostly of walking wounded, to remain to assist in the evacuation of the more seriously wounded. During the second group's withdrawal, Lieutenant Baker, supported by covering fire from one of his platoon members, destroyed two machine gun positions with hand grenades. In all, Lieutenant Baker accounted for nine dead enemy soldiers the elimination of three machine gun positions. An observation post in a dugout. On the following night, Lieutenant Baker voluntarily led a battalion advance through the enemy mindfields and heavy fire toward the division objective. Lieutenant Baker's fighting spirit and daring leadership were an inspiration to his men and exemplify the highest traditions of military service. And that's pretty freaking amazing, right, not too shabby. Before we get to the Pentagon and other things. That's do a couple more emails, Jess, Jesse, I just wanted to compliment you on your encouragement of military personnel last Wednesday. You have given many PEP talks to struggling soldiers, but this last oration was just brilliant and moving and maybe your best work. I would recommend replaying it on one of your repeat shows. You know, when you're on one of your sporadic walkabouts, are stuck at an elevator with some crazy care and hey, Jesse, thanks for making me cry listening to you about coming home from Iraq. I'm glad I was in the car by myself. My mom still checks on me and prays for me, and I've heard her and my wife's comments about how I was coming home from Mahmat from how I was coming home from Ramadi in two thousand and seven, and it still breaks my heart. Thanks for your service in telling us that's not to give up and keep trying to live our best lives. His name is Chris. Look, I'll give it to you straight. I lost another one this weekend. I was not super close to him, so I don't want to act like I was. But another marine in my company, First Battalion, seventh Marines Alpha Company, I was in Iraq with him, took his life this weekend, and I was trying to do some really really dark math. It's not the kind of math you want to do. But I'm about one hundred percent sure. I'll call it ninety. I'm about ninety percent sure that I have lost more guys I knew to suicide when they came back home than I did in Iraq itself. At this point in time, so many of them have decided to end at all that I've lost more in peacetime America than I did over there. And I'm never going to stop having this talk with veterans. And if it's something that bothers you, I'm telling you right now, I'm never going to stop because I know exactly what you're going through. I have been there. I still have bad dreams, I still have bad moments. Thankfully, only by the grace of God, I came through most of that and I'm fine now. But if you are not fine, and you're sitting there and you're miserable and life sucks and no one understands, I get it. I know exactly what you're talking about. I am just going to remind you again. I'm not saying this to be nice. You know what a jerk I am. I would never be nice to you. You are the most important citizen we have. The most important citizens we have are the people who love this country so much they will fight for it and have fought for it, so they have good perspective. And now they're back home and you may think you're done. That's the last cool thing you'll ever do. No one understands. I'm just gonna disappear into this bottle of pills or bourbon and then maybe one day I'll kill myself. No, no, we need you. The United States of America needs you. We don't need you in uniform anymore. You're done with that. Look, nobody needs fat jesse In uniform anymore. I'm gray, I'm bald, and can't do it anymore. Probably hurt myself. I'm not needed in uniform anymore. You're not needed in uniform anymore. There are many, many, many, many, many ways to serve a country. Raising a family of decent people as a way to serve a country. Being a productive, involved citizen is a way to serve a country. Get your butt down to church, get involved. It's a way to serve a country. All these things improve your country, all of them. Do You are not finished? I promise you, I swear on my life. God will take you home when it's time. You don't need to hit the fast forward button at all. If you're still breathing, you are still breathing for a reason. All right, keep going, let's do let's do some government corruption before we get back into more of these emails. Gosh, that got heavy. I didn't mean for that to get heavy. It is. It is as heavy as ten boxes that you.
Speaker 2: Might be moving.
Speaker 1: What, Chris, it was maybe twenty boxes. It's this unit of measurement. Chris, I can't believe we don't have Shila Jackson Lee anymore. She's dead. Now that's heavy. Too. What Chris, she is just telling you. I wonder if she was in any pain or she died. You know, Relief Factor it can take the pain out of your life. Do you have this daily nagging pain? Does your knee her it every day? Maybe you skip that walk, Maybe your back's bugging you is so bad you don't go play golf with your buddies anymore. Do you have a sixteen year old son who shows up at your studio and eats all your important snacks. These are all the pains we go through, and Relief Factor can take most of these pains away naturally. One hundred percent drug free. It's a supplement. You take it every day and there is nothing to lose because all you buy is a three week kit. It's nineteen dollars and ninety five cents. Try it for three weeks. If that pains still where it is, don't ever order it again. Almost everyone does for a reason. One eight hundred the number four relief or relief Factor dot com. We'll be back. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Cally Show with me world famous oracle Jesse and American woman Jewish producer Chris and we also have producer Corey here as well. Chris, we could mix in the guess whose version of that song. I'm not saying it's superior. I think Letty did a good job. I think he did a good job. What I know, they are Canadian, but that's kind of that's kind of the essence of the song, Chris. You have this effeminate Canadian who's very polite, and there's an American woman and she loves freedom so much that he can't handle how much she loves freedom. Chris, don't you understand that's the essence of the song. Though American woman is too much for his Canadian spirit. What they are Canadian? You're right, you know what, You're right. We'll stick with Lenny Kravitz. I'm off. I'm off of it. Screw the guests who, Chris, we don't celebrate foreigners here on this sh show. All right, shut up, focus, let's deal with the World War three nuclear winter that diviide administrations is about to rain down on us. This is going to be about the long range missiles. But I need to back up for a minute and kind of repeat something I had brought up last week. We had a little conversation last week about the military industrial complex as it's known. But we're just going to discuss the business of war, what makes war such a big business. So let's set America aside for a moment. This is all the history of the world. Let's go back to Assyrian times. So we're back in the ancient Assyrians, okay, and the Assyrian king decides he wants to march off to war. He's gonna go let's see Chris is here. He's gonna go fight Israel. He's gonna go take some Jews as captive. That's what he's going to do. And the Assyrians did that, I should note. But he wants to go do this. You have any idea how much money exchanges hands, because look, you're an Assyrian king. First you have to raise an army. If you already have one, fine, but they're costing you all fortune. You have to spend the money to raise one. You have to go find the men. You have to train the men. This costs. People have to be paid. This costs. Okay, you've got them raised, you got them trained. You have to outfit them. Where are you getting your shields? Shields don't magically fall from the clouds you need shields. Okay, you got the shields. Now you got to make them spears. You gotta make them swords. Okay, sounds good. Now they have to eat. How are you gonna feed them? Think about how many sheep or cattle or whatever the diet happens to be at the time. It probably wouldn't be cattle based over there. But you understand how much you would need of that. The vast quantity of stuff you would need. All this is money. You would need advanced planning. You're gonna have to have people in your government plan things out. It becomes a war. The campaign, even in ancient times, is a gigantic exchange of money. Large piles of money have to switch hands because money is what pays for war, all of it. War has always been extremely expensive. It has always been the exchange of money, lots and lots and lots of it. Now to where we are here, I brought up the little poisonous circle last week. I just mentioned it again briefly. Here we have the defense industry in this country. The raytheons, the Boeings, that these types. Again, it's not that you don't need a defense industry, but we have this huge defense industry. Where's their head at. Well, they want to make weapons. They want to develop and make weapons for the United States government, and they want those fifty billion, hundred billion, two hundred billion dollar contracts to keep whoa what guarantees those things keep coming war everywhere forever. Well, we need more of this, We need more of that, We need more of this. War is money for them. Money. Let's go to the other part of the circle. There's three parts of it. The other part of the circle is the Pentagon. Generals and admirals. We don't live in the era anymore where flag officers send themselves, send their sons to die and themselves to die. Flag officers never hear a shot fired in anger anymore. They're never in danger at all. War is wonderful for them if you don't have to die, if you don't have to see it and smell it and see people you love die. Well, war means promotions, It means adventure. It means promotions. You get to write a book, and then half the time they leave the Pentagon and go work for one of the defense contractors and get rich. There is no downside to war. If you're in the defense industry or you are a general or an admiral. It's all upside, it's all money, it's all power. And then let's go to the third part of that. The politicians, Well, they don't send themselves to die, and they don't send their sons to die. If they do happen to let their son or daughter join, he of course will be in the jagcarps or something where they won't ever get shot at. But for the most part they're safe too. What do they get out of it? They get to pretend to be patriots, we will fight forever in Ukraine, and they get huge campaign donations. I brought up fec gov, fec dot gov. I'm sorry fec dot gov last week. It's the campaign website where you can look at the campaign donations campaigns make to others and campaigns receive. Go look up your senator, don't care who it is, Republican Democrat, Go look up your senator and tell me how many defense contractor donations you see in there, and why are they getting those donations because exchange for the donation, hey, we are going to get that one hundred billion dollars contract. Right. War is a huge business, has always been and will always be because it involves the massive exchange of money. Now, let's talk about what the Biden administration just did and how scary it is. Next, fighting for your freedom every.
Speaker 3: Day the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. It's been an amazing Monday. I do not forget. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. So that's that was a little talk about the business of war. It's a huge amount of business. And let me ask you, how many times have you picked up the newspaper or turn on the news at night and you see some horror senseless crime where someone got mugged for his watch or fifty dollars in his wallet. People will kill. They will kill for the smallest amount of value if it benefits them monetarily. Now did you see what dropped this weekend? The Pentagon failed an audit. They can't account for over eight hundred billion dollars with a bee. Eight hundred billion gone. Now what does that mean? Well, I'm here to tell you my wife is an auditor. That's what she used to do. There's no such thing as eight hundred billion that goes missing. Eight hundred billion got stolen, got hidden, and maybe they washed away all the evidence of where it went, but you don't whoopsie can't find it. Eight hundred billion dollars. A lot of people, a lot of them in that little circle. Politician, defense contractor admiral, politician, defense contractor general. A lot of people have gotten very very very very very rich on America's defense industry, and a lot of people are getting rich as we speak. With this war in Ukraine. It is flooding people's demo or bank accounts domestically and internationally. We've heard the stories of the international corruption of Ukrainian generals all of a sudden, purchasing yachts. We know how much corruption there must be domestically. Because ram Paul simply offered an amendment, Hey could we at least track the money we're sending over there? And it was rejected. Can you believe something like that was rejected? They said, nope, we can't not reject. No, not acceptable, we don't want to track anything. Now I have three different headlines report Pentagon officials plot against Trump's America First agenda headline, US permission to fire missiles on Russia headline, Russia vows appropriate response if Ukraine uses long range missiles. We have a new Trump administration coming into power. We are two months away from having an actual regime change. Donald Trump has said repeatedly, over and over and over again, this war needs to end, and it will end. And I heard him speak about this personally when I went to see Tucker at that event he did over in Phoenix, and Trump very correctly was lamenting the mass slaughter of Ukrainian and Russian young men by the hundreds of thousands. They are dying over there. But the demons who run the United States government don't want that to stop, you see. And it's more than not wanting it to stop. They are highly, highly invested, financially invested in keeping that going forever. There's no negative if you're not the one dying, none whatsoever. Now that brings us to the decision about the missiles. Remember this, Chris, dig this up if you can find it. Joe Biden was on camera right when Ukraine started. Joe Biden, old and useless and mean and corrupt as he is. Joe Biden was getting pressed by the press. I didn't do that on purpose. It it just worked out really well. He was getting pressed by the press on why he wasn't giving Ukraine more things such as long range missiles they can fire inside of Russia. He was pressed about it over and over and over again, and Biden flat out told the media he said, you guys understand what you're talking about. You're talking about World War three. That's what you're talking about. If I do this. What did he mean by that? Why would he say that? Remember, proxy wars are fought as proxy wars for a reason because huge powers understand that if they clash with each other, it can end civilizations. We're talking about civilization destruction, complete wipeout. So instead you have a big power with a vested interest here and a big power with a vested interest there, then instead you'll just fight a proxy war. Hey, we'll just kind of We'll give you guys some guns, and the other big guy's gonna give his guys some guns, and you fight it out. We Russia's been fighting it directly. We've been fighting a proxy war in Ukraine. Everyone knows we're handing them weapons ammunition. Since we announce it like morons, all the time, but always with the understanding you don't take it too far. Why don't you take it too far? Because as Joe Biden and says here, this is what can happen.
Speaker 2: The idea that we're going to send in offensive equipment and have planes and tanks and trains going in with American pilots and American crews. Just understand, and don't kid yourself.
Speaker 1: No matter what you all say. That's called World War three.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get it straight here, guys. Today I'm announcing that the United States.
Speaker 1: Have you even drop that lot doesn't matter. Even an old decrepit idiot like Joe Biden knows. If you do this, you are crossing lines that can't be uncrossed. Today the Biden administration announced, Oh go ahead, guys, here's some long range missiles. Fire them into Russia. There's not a second way that I can tell. I've been racking my brains about it all day. There's not a second way to look at this. You see the Biden minutestration as doing everything it can to make sure war doesn't end. Wrap your mind around how soulless and evil you have to be to be bending over backwards to make sure a war doesn't end. Everyone wants war to end, right, or everyone should want war to end. War is horrible. But the people who lead the defense industry are government and the Pentagon are so highly invested in this they will watch hundreds of thousands of people die and they won't be emotionally moved in the tiniest bit. They'll do everything they can to ensure it gets worse, in worse and worse, to the point of risking nuclear war. Of course, Russia is going to respond in some way that is absolutely terrible. What would we do if we went to war with Mexico and Russia started handing them hypersonic missiles to fire at La and New York City? What would we do? Exactly? You have no choice. Once the weapons start landing inside your borders, Well, now you have to treat it as if you're being invaded by a foreign power. And the only reason they'd be doing it now is to try to handcuff Donald Trump and the incoming administration who wants this thing to end. That is how sick and evil these people are who run these industries. And that brings me to this a thought I had, you know, Elon Musk and Vivek. They've been very publicly talking about this Department of Government efficiency and how they're going to clean things up. And they've been speaking loudly about this audit the Pentagon failed and how we have to clean this up and we have to fix it. And I applaud both of them for whatever efforts they're going to put into this. It is the right thing to do. It has me unreasonably excited. I am excited. I will also say this, however much personal security Vivek and Elon have, it is not enough. Elon Musk is famously really, really really rabit about his personal security. From what I understand, it's top notch, top top notch, as good as it can possibly get. It better be because if you start taking away an eight hundred billion dollar paycheck from industries like this, I hope you are ready. I'll tell you that in speaking of Elon in Vivec, I have a little prediction. Then we'll do some emails and then we'll get to McConnell and the appointments and things. Before we do that, let's talk about chalk. Let's talk about getting ready for life, not World War three. Although some testosterone won't hurt. If we go into World War three, you know we're gonna need a lot of that. And being as how we've lost fifty percent of our testosterone in fifty years, I'd say we should probably do something about it. Guys, if you're listening to the sound of my voice, you probably have low testosterone. Not because your low testosterone, naturally because we drink estrogen. It's in the freaking water. It's awful. Try a Male Vitality Stack from Chalk Natural Herbal Supplements and try it while they're running a Black Friday special, which they're doing the entire month of November. When you use the code Jesse, you unlock a massive discount on subscriptions and chockle add a fifty dollars bonus product to your first delivery. C hoq dot com. Get your t levels up. You will feel good. You will thank me. Everyone else does Chalk dot Com promo code Jesse. We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show on air and online at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Remember if you missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart on Spotify, on iTunes. Okay, let's uh. I have a little prediction here the Department of Government Efficiency. This Elon Musk and Vivec thing Vivek. He's out there saying all the right things and sounds really good. And like I said, you know my thoughts on him, but I'm happy he's there. I'm happy he closing down departments.
Speaker 3: We expect mass reductions. We expect certain agencies to be deleted outright. We expect mass reductions in force in areas of the federal government that are bloated. We expect massive cuts of on federal contractors and others who are over billing the federal government. So yes, we expect all of the above, and I think people will be surprised by I think how quickly we're able to move with some of those changes. Given the legal backdrop the Supreme Court is given.
Speaker 1: Great to me. Yes, I'm I'm all about it. That's sound free. That gone right, Yes, sounds good. I'm gonna make a prediction You're probably not going to love, and I hope I'm wrong, Chris, go ahead and write this one down. You know, I I'm always hesitant with everybody. I was hesitant from the very beginning with Elon, but I've really really been so impressed by the risks he has taken personally financially to stand against this evil regime and go all in to try to stop it. I'm very, very impressed. I certainly would not call myself a fan, because I don't I'm not really fans of other men. But I'm very impressed, extremely impressed. I'm glad he's on our team. I'm glad he and Biveck are in there to cut government and cut agencies and eliminate bureaucracies and things like that. I don't know how long we're going to have Elon. This is what I mean. A guy like Elon Musk, by his nature and by necessity, needs control. He just is one of those guys, and richest guy in the world, has all these companies and runs them with ruthless efficiency. It wasn't just Twitter, which is now X. Every place he's gone, you're fired, you're hired, you're promoted. This so that you go there, you do this, We're doing this. Things get done quickly, and they get done the way Elon Musk wants them to get. This effort by Elon in Vivek, which is amazing and it's exactly what we need. I do not think it is going to go as fast and smooth as everyone seems to think it's going to go, because the system, as I said, they're not running for the hills. They haven't all retreated. They're battening down the hatches to protect well. I just mentioned the Ukraine scam, are our military deal d scam, expand that to the entire federal government. They are going to be fought. Any effort to eliminate these agencies, eliminate these jobs is going to be fought tooth and nail by the system. The Communists have spent decades filling up this government with evil demons to try to ensure their agenda will essentially be written into law forever. They are going to have judges blocking things. This is going to block them. This lawsuit, that lawsuit, and my prediction is Elon Musk is not going to last that long, call it six months to a year. And this is not a rip on Elon at all. I'm so grateful. If he left tomorrow, I'd be grateful. I think he's going to get frustrated with the pace, frustrated with the swamp, with the swamp, possibly even bored because things aren't moving the way he wants them to move. What do you mean this? I just fired these two hundred people. Wow, Elanya have to understand the federal judge and the Fifth Circuit already stepped in the stud I bet you Elon is going to burn out on this faster than you or I want him to. Just a prediction, just to guess. Vivek will not remember. Vivek is in this to be president in twenty twenty eight. Vivek is going to ride with this bad boy until they close down the department. Vivec will be there. My prediction, one I very much hope I am wrong about my prediction is we are not going to have Elon for that much longer. And if we don't, glad we had him while we had him. And it's not that I think he's going to leave him become our arch nemesis or something like that. That's not what I'm saying. I think a guy like that is going to frustrate very very very quickly with how quickly the system digs in and pushes back. We have all, well I shouldn't say we have all. I'm not gonna put words in your mouth. I've already caught myself daydreaming about, wait a minute, we're really gonna get rid of two million government employees and entire departments. Yeah, I'm sitting I'm just sitting there, cheering, and I'm thinking, Oh, this is gonna be so great. Trump. I can't believe it's gonna be Donald Trump who's gonna finally reduce the size of the government. And maybe we'll get some budget cuts. And I've let my mind go there. And maybe you've already let me your mind go there, but I know I definitely have, And don't you're wrong. I think they will. I think they'll make a lot of cuts. I think they'll do a bunch of good. I think I have probably gotten too far ahead of myself. And how quick and easy this is going to be. We act as if Vivek and Elon are just gonna walk in and snap their fingers and Trump will be behind them and you're fired and you're fighting. You're firing with the FBI's gone, and everything's good. Eh. If it was that easy, someone else probably would have tried it too. It just ain't really that easy. Dear Michael Vick of the hamster World. I got a new job recently, I've been doing more long drives. Name your top three gas station snacks for me to mow down. His name is Bradley. First greatest gas station snack ever. Go get the nacho trays. There's gonna be a nacho bar there. Ignore the garbage nacho chips. Don't rub your face, Chris, and go get some hot cheetos, flaming hot cheetos. Pour them in the nacho cheese tray and squirt some of that high end gas station nacho cheese on it. Gas station nacho cheese with flaming hot cheetos as good as it gets. Second, if you're on a long drive, body armor. I've really grown to love these body armour things. They're like gatorade, only someone told me once they're healthier, and you know how conscious I am about my health. So you can wash down your flaming hot cheetos with nacho cheese with a body armor. That's one. That's two three. I would normally a Dorito or something like that, but the problem is for a drive they get the cheese gets all over your fingers and then it's all over the steering wheel, the gas station taketos or roll ups every gas station Christo's what I'm talking about. Now that you buy them in they have like chicken and cheese and it's just this little roll up and it fits in the wrapper. You can drive and comla the thing down while you're driving and have clean hands. Top three gas station snacks. Nailed it. Now, let's talk about Mitch McConnell and the resistance to the appointments in somebody legal immigration talk next.