Speaker 1: Well, welcome back to it is five twenty somewhere. I am your girl, Arb.
Speaker 2: It is still the twins' birthday to my left, I got the beautiful trap.
Speaker 3: What did it do? Mama?
Speaker 1: Hey, did you have an amazing birthday?
Speaker 3: I did? I did? It was pretty, it was pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: Not gonna lie, not gonna yae And we got.
Speaker 4: Bust down, motherfucking keo.
Speaker 1: Right, let me put your wrists up cud Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sinking key in the club last night it was so packed. She had like threw her arm up to do something.
Speaker 1: I was like, diamonds, diamonds, diamond told me dancing.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, your wife was gonna say, hold on you being too humble for me, humble life, don't fuck them.
Speaker 1: Like maybe that wasn't a good song choice, but yeah, okay, you had an amazing birthday?
Speaker 3: Did I did? Honestly, I don't even think I would have really went and got it. If you want to put me on this my last episode got to do it so because we talked about it and we invested this. So I was like, I can't sit on the couch next week without this, Like I just cannot.
Speaker 1: And who about your watch?
Speaker 3: For you, that would be me. I don't play with.
Speaker 1: It, girl, that's like you mean because last night I kind of got sad. I'm like, damn, I got bad pussy management because.
Speaker 3: Way you are so funny. No no, When I say when I bought it, I was literally thinking, I'm like because truthfully, I could have been. I could have been did this Like no, honey ship, I could have been did this? I feel like, for whatever reason, when you're a girl, especially when it comes to like your first watch, you damn near one. It's like a hood trophy a little bit you kind of want Amanda buy it for you. So I don't know. I was in a relationship for a while and I was like waiting on a nigga to buy it for me. I really could have did it by myself as much as I bought that nigga, but said, don't hold your bread right, and I just went ahead and dated for myself. And I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 2: Girl power over here that so we got us a girl live.
Speaker 1: Basically, it's a girl.
Speaker 3: It's looks like.
Speaker 2: A strawberry wrench water, so something light because I feel like I am about to pass out.
Speaker 1: I'm so freaking tired. The Limit d went outside.
Speaker 2: Outside and you know me, I'll be outside until the next out day starts.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Everybody was looking for you guys yesterday at the Lemon Drop.
Speaker 2: Yes, so Lemon Drop Festival was so fire y'all like I'm out growing.
Speaker 1: Time, I'm out.
Speaker 2: Oh I said it wrong, outgrow out outdoor doors or outdoors mumbling mines out.
Speaker 1: Door, girly, I lovely.
Speaker 2: I'm just like a HD and I'm have slight autism all self diagnosed a little bit. I know I'm on the spectrum, okay, But back to the Limit Drop Festival. It was absolutely amazing, like seeing like all the city come out, we together. Everything ran smooth, like they really put their best foot forward with throwing this event. So many people came out. The food was fires, the drinks was fired. It was two performances, Roco and Veto.
Speaker 3: It was just a vibe like summer.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was so good, like we were just out there just vibe and just drinking, just having a good time. And it's like now, I felt like that was so good for the city because you know how it's Black Expo weekend and we all complained about Black Expo not being as lit as it used to be.
Speaker 1: We complain about the old performers.
Speaker 2: So to have Roco and Veto there and just hav an amazing time that DJs with fire like, I can't wait till next year. Yeah, yeah, it's I'm glad that they did it on XBO weekend two.
Speaker 3: Is that it's gonna be like that every year?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I'm excited to see what they do going for because it's only going It's only been getting better.
Speaker 1: So shout out to them for throwing that.
Speaker 2: Next week, I am going to be bartending with bel Air. They booked Barbie Mobile Bar. Yeah, so the Bellies and Bullshit block Party Saturday, July the twenty fifth. I will be there bartending for bel Air, So make sure y'all stop and come see me there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I had an amazing night.
Speaker 2: Everybody was looking for y'all at the Limit Drop Festival the Fever one, So pull up on the girls.
Speaker 1: They were looking for y'all. Yeah, so we're why the fuck you on l side?
Speaker 3: Girl, I'm partied out. I don't know I am. I think I'm the homebody of the crew. But no, I'm not gonna claim being a homebody on some delusional shit and be like, oh, I never go out. I know I'm not that, but if I can sit in the house, I do enjoy a night in the house, a weekend in the house. And I had to wake up early and go my kids had a game at eight thirty am, so I knew what I wasn't going outside. I mean, and we was out on Thursday. Well, we did our dinner on Thursday and then we went out and I don't know that sh just people texting me all weekend like you coming out? You coming out? I'm like, no, I literally fell off in the club last night. That was so random, humbug. I wasn't dressed, I didn't have on heels or nothing. Yes, yeah, did you with Barbie or like I met so, you know, because Barbie was in a group chat because she was giving us a play by play of her night, like where you bitch is at? So finally I'm like, okay, well where are you at? And then she was like saying she was going somewhere. I'm like, bitch, Wabby's here, we need to go there. She was like, you're right, let's go. I'll meet you. Why would y'all text privately outside the chat. I caught her. Oh you caught her, and.
Speaker 1: You don't respond to shit, I didn't remind you.
Speaker 3: You text to me and said that that man gave you one hundred dollars to give me his.
Speaker 1: Number, and he gonna give me some more money. So text him back, text him.
Speaker 3: I don't want to text him. He's fucking annoying, is he? Yes, he's annoying. Did he not give annoying when you saw him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's always been annoying. He almost me over in the parking lot trying to like.
Speaker 3: Annoying, like overbearing, bro. And that night was that he's not even that much older though he's not.
Speaker 1: I don't know, he's not that old.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know either. But when I say Webby was so fat though, like, okay, so these bitches left me, I'm like, I don't know where B and P they like, I don't know where they went. I was sucking. Know y'all didn't intentionally leave me, but somebody was like talking to me and I'm just like, you would have made me lose my bitches so now and it's so fat, so boom, so I see like my friends, dude, on the stage. So I'm like, you know what, I don't have my glasses on. I don't see any body for I don't see my girls. So I'm like, I'm about to go up here on the stage, right, So I'm just on the stage. And then Barbie couldn't even get to me. It was so fat or whatever. Right, it was so fucking fat girl. I'm just on the stage. I hear them playing the Webby songs or whatever. Finally we get off the stage, we go get in the section or whatever, and I'm looking at the stage and I'm like, damn nuxs Webby. And then I asked for me. I'm like, so he was on the stage, don't It's waiting on the stage.
Speaker 1: Maybe like two people in front of Webby.
Speaker 3: But I literally thought that they were just playing the Webby songs because it was a Webby event. Yeah, Like I'm thinking he did a walk through and they just playing all his ship. No, he was literally, guys, stay the city, literally popped the ship for Black Expo weekend.
Speaker 1: So Webby was at All Star. It was late. He played some hits. I had a good time there. It just was overly.
Speaker 5: I couldn't Then I went back to try to find her, and she's like looking down on me from the stage like I was a put a peasant even like, yeah, it was too much.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to breathe. And remember remember last time when we.
Speaker 2: Was in the club trying to get on the stage, that whochie mamma, oh my pissed me off so bad.
Speaker 3: Remember that, dude, you were trying to.
Speaker 1: Get up on stage. When you was trying to get up on the stage and he.
Speaker 2: Then there was like pushing to get on the stage, doing too much.
Speaker 3: Part was this?
Speaker 1: This was?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I remember, and like you, I actually have a video of that encounter.
Speaker 5: Bad.
Speaker 2: He was like, I got Cloud on social media too. I'm like, who gives a fuck about Cloud on social media?
Speaker 3: Why you don't care about Cloud on social media? You are Amagan, you are a boy.
Speaker 1: Dang Man was like, let him be a bad bitch, just let him.
Speaker 4: I looked at you.
Speaker 3: He squeezed his tiny ass up right next to me, and I said, I'm moving and I got this day. The girls were beefy that night.
Speaker 2: The ghus warls worls quiet on the creek. It's okay that we weren't all together this weekend, because next weekend is w n B a All Star in.
Speaker 1: Chicago, and it is five twenty somewhere in Chicago.
Speaker 3: Were outside, we're definitely are you going on Friday though, and then come and.
Speaker 1: Make it happen.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make your event, but I'm gonna come down there Friday, turn up Friday, and then get break back for the bullshit and bellies and bullshit. Okay, cool, yeah, yeah, So y'all stay down there and enjoy y'allself for me, like to be young again, Like, oh my god, I wish I could bounce around like I used to because the old me would have been there Friday, came back Saturday, hit the road, Saturday, came back.
Speaker 1: Been there Sunday like unnecessary ship.
Speaker 2: Like calm down, It's okay, it's it's okay to breathe a little bit.
Speaker 3: But y'all ain't getting no food at All Stars last night?
Speaker 1: Girl, how he was gonna eat chicken?
Speaker 3: I wasn't gonna get had. I mean, I'm sure their kitchen was crashed because it was like so many people here. It was I'm just asking, you know, Kiki, last time we was sorry, I wasn't covering up the thing. I don't give afore I drink. Was in this session looking at her like, damn little lady.
Speaker 1: So you ain't busted down no ten piece of limon pepper in the club?
Speaker 3: Yeah I will. I don't get.
Speaker 1: My chicken wing like I'm outside at a barbecue, you know what.
Speaker 3: But we didn't even her. That's why we was probably so drunk that night. Y'all was drunker. We were. That never happened. I know, I was drunk. And then we got our bottle so late we had a we had to ope it down. Shout out to Swiss.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Swiss.
Speaker 2: Shoutout, shout out to nat baby. The city is overly turned and I'm loving it. I am loving it. But speaking of black expo people activities, what's your favorite black catch phrase?
Speaker 3: Mmmm? What y'all you say? My grannie? I actually have a funny story my granny. One time she was because my parents have like hello kids, right, and so we used to come and stay the summer's like for three months the whole summer when we was kids and stay with our grannie.
Speaker 1: How should be the hell get these kids?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: You don't don't get this? And how y'all are terrible grandparents. But let your parents. But no, I remember we were like, we were like, what nine when our little sister was born, the number six or whatever. They pulled up surprised us all. They came early to pick us up. They they didn't even pick us up, that's how good they had it. They didn't even pick us up. They just pulled up to surprise us with the baby. They just had our little sister, our little cancer baby or whatever. Miko they cut out and my granny was like, I know they did not have another kid or whatever, and she's just talking to herself anyway. She said, they need another kid, like I need a hole in the head. And I was like, what do you mean, Grandma? She was like, do I need another hole in the head? No, she said, do I need a hole in the head? I said no. She said, all right.
Speaker 2: Then I'm just like I never knew what that meant.
Speaker 3: And so you just broke it down like okay, so you get it now, like they don't need another kid. And then they still and then my mom still had who weren't after that?
Speaker 1: Wait, so y'all didn't know she was pregnant and stuff like we never knew. We never knew she was with Granny for three months.
Speaker 3: No nobody ever knew when she was pregnant. She carried. She a heavyweight and she carry it good, like in her back. You would look at her and not know she's freaking pregnant. That is so funny. Oh my god, just carry But I'm just.
Speaker 1: Imagining that some men when they be doing that little traditional.
Speaker 2: Like oh it's a baby, did they do the dance with the baby or just like here, just what, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not that culture. I wish I was. You know what I say though, that's like a black thing. I think it's a new black thing. But I love saying I love that for you. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: It's a black girly thing. My favorite thing is that key key my ass, anything in.
Speaker 3: My ass, like I swear, or your ass, like when you're about to when you getting in trouble, like they'll be like, I don't know, they'll put your ass on the end of something, put yours or I don't know, PlayStation your ass type ship.
Speaker 2: The new thing is playing in your ass is that you.
Speaker 1: Didn't give you didn't take the chicken out the freezer because you only here.
Speaker 3: Playing in your ass niggas been doing that for centuries. This kidding.
Speaker 1: It's like Caesar's Did you wipe your ass?
Speaker 3: Is that your ass? Kiki surprised? Did you wash your ball? Did you staying disappointed? Did you wash your balls? Nigga? Okay saying say it? Say it happy?
Speaker 1: Did you wash your balls?
Speaker 3: Say that said m hm? Did you your balls?
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Please wash your balls? It's too it's too hot outside.
Speaker 3: All the time. That's a black catchphrase. I feel like, were we gonna say that, or were you telling a story to be like mind you?
Speaker 2: Mind you?
Speaker 3: Mind you? We are overdo to mind you? Or like uh, when you on the road and they be like, that's why your ship fucked up?
Speaker 2: Now, no, speaking of fucked up cars on the road, my road rage is absolutely terrible.
Speaker 3: That's why you ain't got no timing built, bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what's going on.
Speaker 3: Like my road right around with that motherfucking bumper?
Speaker 4: Is that cutting people out?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's why you're bumper falling off.
Speaker 1: And I be like, so, bitch, fuck you because my road rage is so bad.
Speaker 3: Even if I'm in the wrong, I'm yelling at you. I don't care, but I don't know when I'm wrong, i'd be like sorry, I swear I will take no.
Speaker 1: I blow my horn back, like fuck you.
Speaker 3: I know I was supposed to be doing it with.
Speaker 1: THEMN Calm down. You don't got to.
Speaker 3: Why you mad at me? People? Accountability words don't have no I have no accountability, clearly.
Speaker 2: And I've been getting into old white men on the road since I got a job and got to be out here in the world all early and stuff. I've been getting to old white man on the on the streets, and I cut the.
Speaker 1: Old white ass out, old young.
Speaker 3: They probably deserve it. Man. One time I got into it with a big bitch on the road.
Speaker 4: She drives.
Speaker 3: She I don't know why here touche to your big bitch story right must have been she was turning left. I'm about to turn right. We at the light. She I don't know if she like cut me. I don't know what the fuck happened. But my windows down, her windows down, and I'm like, bitch. Next thing I know, she said bitch, fuck you. I said bitch, fuck you, fat bitch bro Next thing I know, this bitch pops a you wie. It turns the fuck around. She gets behind me and she said, now, what did you say, bitch?
Speaker 1: I said, I don't smoking, bitch.
Speaker 3: I was just playing biggie. No, it's it's dangerous though. Road rage is really did out your body. I do not. But I don't even play like that anymore. I don't. I don't play like that cut especially if I got my kids in the car and motherfuckers will shoot you, and the motherfucker and shoot you, they will unlive you, and you're like you need a hole in the head.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Whenever I feel anything like fishy, I'll clutch.
Speaker 2: But I think everybody needs to calm down on the roads. Just calm down, take a deep breath.
Speaker 3: Gets here from a person who.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 3: We used to be good at throwing stuff at people's remember that's home. We was on our way home from IU and we was like, somebody like, cut us off our whist because white people like over honk their horn. Now they'll be the main ones to cut your dick a horn, honker, sign.
Speaker 2: The jeep a horn, y'all, my jeep did not have a horn. Good worse ten years of my life.
Speaker 1: I used to be so shitty, So now that I got a.
Speaker 3: Horn, I hate an overly honking ass bitch.
Speaker 1: You can't hear me?
Speaker 3: Are you honking like that? Home from Bloomington? And this man was like honking his horn. We started throwing coins out the the cup holder. We started throwing type of ship and his ship water. Fuck. This nigga gonna flash a badge at us. Take y'all to and we was like he was dude, he was doing something he wasn't supposed to do. Real speaking, we need to post that video. When we was downtown hanging out the window, hanging out the roof with mount and they let us. Yeah, they let us have that one.
Speaker 2: I would have felt so bad happen to give Mike a milk like Malcolm, my them pot checks.
Speaker 1: To pay for this ticket. Because he was like, no seat bell, no SI bell, reckless driving. I can give you six different tickets.
Speaker 3: He was like, we are all hanging out of a window in Mouk's car and one of us was out the roof. Yeah, he was very calm, he was very collected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we're we were overly talking to the police officer. We're like, we're so sorry, So we just slid back in, put our seatbelts on.
Speaker 3: We literally had the video. He said just letting them hang out your window like this. I could give you one ticket to ticket crazy. I was driving.
Speaker 1: We're so sorry.
Speaker 3: We were just trying to have many literally too fat ass hanging out of every window in the roof. And how many it was? Five fat asses in the corn five fat asses? Five? Five? Oh okay, well you're right.
Speaker 1: It was allegedly g t a.
Speaker 3: You're trying to be funny.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not talking about you.
Speaker 3: Don't. He was looking over here like he was.
Speaker 6: He's just he's talking about the story, trying to.
Speaker 3: Y'all know why are you now? You were mean when I first came in, you know what? You know what you did today? Yes, he didn't know what you thought. He missed, he missed judged. Oh yeah, that was me. He was trying he was trying to be a He was trying to be funny. Why do you want why would you want to humble us? We're your friends? Do you like that? David? What happened? Mike? Oh my god? Did you know what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Were we trying to humble you? Or or was we speaking facts? I mean, y'all, did you farmer?
Speaker 1: What had happened?
Speaker 3: Wasn't because why you look at no, y'all, I can't even see so I can't even laugh with with the ass. I was not in on that.
Speaker 2: When he came in while we were recording, I looked up. I was like, looked the way he stopped kept trying to do the show. As soon as the show is that, Trump said.
Speaker 1: Haircut.
Speaker 3: It got to pilling him and we were like.
Speaker 1: Crying tears.
Speaker 3: What did you say? He looks like first day of school.
Speaker 1: He looked like a youth preacher or something. And it was so funny.
Speaker 3: After the terms, you just looked at so old. I just didn't know whether.
Speaker 6: It was like throw straight up, you don't need it, keep the little curls that makes sense. It was just straight, just a straight, picked out fro, looking like did you get a different hair?
Speaker 3: Because, y'all, when I say there's you know you can like.
Speaker 1: I could see the steamroller for your hair. He wanted to call us.
Speaker 3: There's no way to put into words recording it was so hilarious and it.
Speaker 4: Can't even roast.
Speaker 3: Look there you go, y'allays want to do that? He got low? This is you see you?
Speaker 2: You go to hell, y'all every time talking about some humble pie.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, do you do y'all? Barbara got like a full time job work? Or is that you needed to juice it and sponge it. It was just he needed some conditioner or something.
Speaker 2: That was so bad, Mike, and then you just stand in the door, just look ugly as hell.
Speaker 3: It was get the fun out of her to though. Words from the block.
Speaker 2: Y'all know, we still had them cane up with our own lingo for overly explicit things.
Speaker 1: But I've seen this on X.
Speaker 2: It said, we need a word that's more romantic than fucking, but less corny than making love, and.
Speaker 1: We need it now. That is, don't say you cracking me?
Speaker 3: Knocking up?
Speaker 1: More romantic than fucking.
Speaker 3: Okay, more romantic but less corny than making love. Mating. No, I don't want to have your kids so scientific? What about you know I'm a logical bitch. M What about fornicating? I don't know that's cheating? What was they say getting their skins or something?
Speaker 1: Screwing, coupling, nookie, bumping, bunking.
Speaker 3: Pancakes, nasty, shagging, shagging, shagging, freaking saying it is cornell?
Speaker 1: What hold is that?
Speaker 4: Carnal?
Speaker 3: Is it a whole.
Speaker 1: No, what does that mean, Mike or.
Speaker 3: Penetrating what niokie is cute if you but like, I want to make love, but I want to Honestly, I haven't come up with the word intimacy.
Speaker 1: I'll be saying just fuck me.
Speaker 3: Saying very I use cuddy a lot, I use cracking or do it be like sometimes I said that's cute, they think it's cute're trying to hunt or I swear I'd be like, you're trying to do it, or you want me sucking. That sounds childish, but it kind of. I don't know. Niggas like that, bring that dick here, boy, that's what now I'm switching. However, I said those to well.
Speaker 1: I used to have a little cold. I would text and I would say.
Speaker 2: Read books, read books, my little geeky anime guys like, come on, let's read books, and.
Speaker 1: We would have nasty.
Speaker 3: Flipping every page.
Speaker 1: Flipping me baby.
Speaker 3: You know, corny men be having the may be having a good dick along, don't poll won. I don't know about corny man, but I know broke men. Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't want to I'm not interested.
Speaker 3: But yeah, no me neither. Ship also it's not worth it. I am challenging. I'm going through some broke as rent this month on my birthday month. It's so dish you stay. Yeah, he got your tenant, knows that it's your birthday month. I'm pretty sure he's cool with my baby daddy. Oh Den, you just called him all the way out. Okay, pay your rent, nigga right before we come find you.
Speaker 1: Like, don't play with her. She just what she.
Speaker 3: Needs to hold him. They're married, she needs to hold him.
Speaker 2: Come household what rent, mortgage is by herself.
Speaker 3: Pay Nobody say a thing man this point, go sell some dick mmm like but this is what I'm saying though, And this is why they when I say I'm traumatized by broke niggas, it's just like, bitch, do you not know that I'm a single mom. Hop Like, I literally had to pay for you to live, like to the point where I got to kick you out. And guess what when I kick you out, you still got to live off me for a whole month.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's some lame.
Speaker 3: No. I had to give him a ten day eviction notice, so like then he can get a but by then it's gonna be the you ain't even pay the rent, big bit.
Speaker 1: I do not come in your size?
Speaker 3: Are you your saints? Okay? So no, thank you for that, guys, because I literally keep telling myself like i'ma just be positive, like it's cool, like everything happens for a reason. But also I will say this the rainbow storm and then the rainbow, so it's fine. So you just bullshit out the way. That's how yeah, because that's how you ship like this, when you go through like bullshit, it's like, okay, cool, I'm just getting a bullshit out the way and the rainbow is gonna go. Y'all. Literally when I say I have to send him an eviction notice every month, and it's just like, why the fuck do I gotta sit here and brown ass man every fucking month? This is so weird, that's all. I'm like broke niggas like y'all don't care, y'all have no like moral compass, Like I'm definitely traumatized, and I feel like I don't know. It just makes it even harder when I'm gonna just shut up. I'm gonna stop right there, you good land lord?
Speaker 6: Key, No, sometimes I don't and I'm trying to cook can we cook?
Speaker 3: We can cook? Okay, why are you guys some policy, some procedures for a moment. No, no, don't sell it rented out. I'm trying to. I'm literally, oh my god, I'm literally trying to. I've been trying to turn it into something else before he ever even got there. But yeah, but y'all comfortable, and you know that's like a heads together sometimes sometimes you learn, let's cook, do something, let's cook. Chef key, you're this day really ruined my fucking birthday month like ship he didn't because I had a great birthday like nothing else. You know, we we haven't even I was crazy and I saw we're gonna end it off with a new house. But no, honestly, y'all, I hate this. Okay, tup. You kept telling me when I had When I got a new car, it was like, bitch, it's okay, you got a new car. That's normal. You're not irresponsible because you got a new car. I literally had to get a new car because my other car. It didn't break down. But I can hear it and I can tell that, and the dealership called it me seven thousand dollars to get it fixed. Bro, we got some mechanics in the hood. Yeah. Period. So now I'm me too, car shaddy? Who I am too car shady?
Speaker 1: But period?
Speaker 3: But yeah cop it he but yeah, so yeah, he really pissed me off. No sponsor speaking of no sponsor, all right, this or that? Would I'd rather be in a relationship or single relationship, relationship if it is beneficial, right, if the nigga's doing it right. Relationship for sure, because I'm gonna say relationship just because I'm not gonna choose at this stage and age. I'm not choosing to be in a relationship unless it makes sense unless I'm happy, Like I would rather stay single than to be in an unhappy relationship for sure. But like I said, if he's doing it right, because what girl really? We really just want to be girls who wants to go at life alone. Like, bitch, I'm going through all this ship. The last time a motherfucker played with me on rent, I had a nigga and he just paid it, you know, And it's just like, how is that ass backwards because.
Speaker 2: Your man is paying another man's rent.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it wasn't a man. It wasn't a girl. No, it was a girl who was living there, always had terrible tenants another no, they got the fuck out. He was like, I didn't have to. I didn't have on my own. Also, it was pretty and he bought. He bought my kids Christmas. Like, I just miss being somebody's baby. I just miss being like your baby, somebody responsibility. I want to be somebody's. I don't want to be my own. I can be my own responsibility.
Speaker 1: Clearly, but I don't want to.
Speaker 3: You got it, You got it? You you ask me. I've been doing this want.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to, Okay, but I'm with it.
Speaker 3: But you can girl, push it, push it even emotionally though. I want to go home and cry to my nigga and be like, can you believe this? Nigga? Play with me? And that's the thing about being single, Like I done vent before, I don't be like do y'all know everybody has somebody? Do you know? Howear it to me to go home after a long ass thirteen hour shift. You don't got nobody to talk to about? Karen, Have you fucked up?
Speaker 2: That's my favorite thing to say, Like I'd be like her wig is so fucked up and she got a man like somebody loves her or she's slow as hell and she got a man.
Speaker 1: Why can't I fight?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: Because a lot of these motherfuckers is unhappy?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 3: But listen, I don't want to be unhappy. But and that's the thing. We're not about to be in a relationship until we know that we're gonna be happy. Yeah, because I'm gonna go hard. I'ma do all the chores. I'm doing all the things. I'm cock, I'm do everything.
Speaker 4: I hope you ain't sucking.
Speaker 3: I love curly. I thought I was being professional on YouTube. It's the worst word to you, cock? What cut it? Cut it? Cut Booster saying that brewster chokes? What's what's what's like? Why Swanson? No, that's like literally like old as fuck? You said, how old is it?
Speaker 2: Speaking of speaking of old word and listen, niggas have been in my inbox. Sounded like fucking Shakespeare like spears whatever? How you pronounced the ship?
Speaker 1: This man was like, my indoes talk about the right ship.
Speaker 3: That's right, Queen by asking for my cash, hap, but I'm scared to give it to him. I send the cash hap. I'm not sending my apple pee. The ones that asked for the Apple Bay. You can't have it because there's your phone number.
Speaker 2: But no, this dude was like, good, good afternoon, beautiful queen.
Speaker 1: Would you be capable of courting?
Speaker 2: And I was like, boy, shut the funk up talking to me like this, like why are you why are you just talk?
Speaker 3: Why are you doing all that that irritated you? Am I capable?
Speaker 1: Do I have?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: He said?
Speaker 2: Do I have the capacity to court? I don't have the capacity to listen to this ship?
Speaker 3: Why don't like that? That's what I'm saying, Bro, don't piss me off. Do I have the capacity? I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying the membrane and I.
Speaker 2: Don't have the patience for this weird ship. But y'all hate good morning text?
Speaker 1: Yes, y'all do. Yes, So when you're dealing with somebody you don't. I take good morning every morning.
Speaker 3: Nigga, call me you wanted to call you in the morning. Please don't call me in the morning. Please call me. I honestly, I do. I despise texting, like I don't we can talk. We can't talk about her. Honestly, I'm super horrible at it. I'll see you text and it won't even register in my mind for real, I'm that I just read your ship or or I'll swear that I'm about to respond to it as soon as I'm done scrolling like and I won't so like and I just don't. It's too much of a paper trail. You're not about to have me and my feelings and your motherfucking text messages. I'm sorry, So just call me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Love you.
Speaker 1: What that man to call you so he can give you the rest of the money.
Speaker 3: Don't have to call me the fuck? What's wrong?
Speaker 1: Annoying?
Speaker 3: He's he's, well, i'll tell you what, Mama, you with him?
Speaker 4: Then what does she say?
Speaker 3: What did she say? Well? What movie is that? Y'all ton't do that because man, he said, well, I'll tell you what he's sleep with him?
Speaker 2: Then speaking of datings and dms, and he.
Speaker 3: Gave you the money you texted ass, I can't. I can't. He gave her a hundred that he gave Barbie one hundred dollars to give me his number, and look at me, I said, I say, he's I say, he should have gave you two hundred to give me.
Speaker 1: Somebody told you say, I said, because he had all this money. I'm the one who had all this money out like Trump, listen his motion over here.
Speaker 3: She can't get it. And a hundred is not even that much. You remember that time that man gave me five hundred to give you his number and put in a good word, and that's right. I was offended. I'm like, where's mine? But I ain't gonna lie. He paid my rent. I tell you, I text Trump.
Speaker 2: I said, text him back intel to seeing your money.
Speaker 1: So you texted him back? Then I get to get my money. It was the easiest on the back end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, you're not gonna get it.
Speaker 2: I'm about to I'm about to make a textap and be like, hey, baby, is Trott.
Speaker 3: Whoever is get I'm the way you need to be trying to pay because I'm the one who's really I got listening, I got you couldn't the one you got mind control depot tapping.
Speaker 2: No, it's okay, You're about to get to take some worry. I'm about to download a fake number right now.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take be.
Speaker 3: Sneaking pictures of Troup her feet and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just working the thirteen hour shifts, so tired, miss you, my.
Speaker 1: Kids speaking of my couch.
Speaker 4: Couch.
Speaker 3: It's a bonus couch. It's only seven hundred dollars. I'm about to cat fish and be tripped and he's gonna be so shitty when yeah, wait, what did you say? You said something, barb, But what did you say? I don't know what was the question? No, it wasn't a question. It was something I know when we first started talking about this subject, but I don't remember. Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.
Speaker 2: But speaking of creepy men and DM, you should have made uh.
Speaker 3: Words from the block quiet on a creek.
Speaker 2: I was real, Yes, that was so cute. I was going to but I'm.
Speaker 3: Kind of grossed out because why.
Speaker 1: Quiet on the creek?
Speaker 2: I wanted it to be the words on the block, but it's Saucy Santana's song. He was like, and when I was a little girl and we used to go fie, you have to be real, real, real quiet on the creek and the motion that he's done.
Speaker 3: I in the visual the visuals, what is it about d M?
Speaker 2: They said that it's about DL men as well as like being somebody's like side cheek or side dude, like be real quiet.
Speaker 1: On the creek.
Speaker 3: That makes so much sense. Yeah, so, but.
Speaker 2: That's what he looks like when you do it, and it's just the motion and being. I'm just imagining saucy.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to talk about it, Barb, alright, you acting like Henny no love.
Speaker 1: Who you love. But it's it's the del thing and like to promote it in the song.
Speaker 3: I mean, but was he is that? What it is?
Speaker 1: What's this?
Speaker 2: What's all this bouncing on the creek? And you know, fish is like a term for like men that they.
Speaker 3: Say, if how many man black man were a deal, we would be floored.
Speaker 2: Really, you too loud on the creek. I think I am quet.
Speaker 3: That's just because and it's the thing like it beat him overly freaky man. I just don't want to overly. I want a regular freak, Like, just be a regular. I'm overly freaky.
Speaker 2: Man's over and overly horny.
Speaker 3: Yesful, over overly freaky though, want a Oh lord, is that is that freaking Barby? That's definitely freaky. No, nigga dick should be really just talking about it's my belly button.
Speaker 4: Baby, you're stupid.
Speaker 1: I don't think nothing's wrong.
Speaker 3: I knew you had a nigga dick in your ear.
Speaker 1: No, you know what they that's a y'all girl called me d L.
Speaker 6: So maybe that's why you not strap whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: That's too far, pink flag?
Speaker 3: What o that been? Let me find out you got strapped any here?
Speaker 1: My ear is little why I don't know. Maybe if they want to rub it on the back of my ears back there.
Speaker 2: I know I would let people do if we in the relationship, you can do whatever you want to do to me.
Speaker 3: I'm just yeah, but it's so I'm looking at you funny sucking toe a man.
Speaker 2: I was sucking a woman's toe, sucking a man's I would kiss a man feet.
Speaker 3: Your eighting you aggravated.
Speaker 1: Wait, no, no, I would get back to this before.
Speaker 3: You got here.
Speaker 1: Michael was trying to get the tape off of this, and he gonna say.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that's what you explained. Decided to record. He's so loud, You're in the chair on the wall.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm not gonna bust it open over the couch. Paul said, I'm not about to do that.
Speaker 3: Why did you I'm not doing that, but this.
Speaker 4: Is the thing as a man, I'm not doing it as a man.
Speaker 3: You just had to be in now busting it open.
Speaker 4: This is busting it open. You gonna do this?
Speaker 3: What you gonna do this to get the tape? This is busting it open. You talking about why the creek that was? That was crazy.
Speaker 1: I ain't trying to bust it open. So I'm not fna.
Speaker 3: Bust it over. He lucky we were in here, because what.
Speaker 1: I ain't never seen, and a man to bust it open has to be like.
Speaker 3: Quiet on the.
Speaker 4: Creek, damn ass up, Like that's the way.
Speaker 1: Oh y'all, Oh, what the hell's up? You singing here?
Speaker 4: That's the way we like.
Speaker 2: That's Oh, that's like two thousand and.
Speaker 3: I'm sinking you're a nineties baby, Yeah, okay, late mid nineties. No, but this bitch said med and nineties. Oh she's saying her bag today. Early nineties.
Speaker 1: I was born ninety four.
Speaker 3: Early it's before ninety five. So whatever.
Speaker 1: Listen though I was trying to tell y'all something.
Speaker 3: Y'all wasn't listening to me.
Speaker 2: My father, I don't know, y'all know, I got adhd real bad.
Speaker 3: I do too. I ain't gonna lie. We having like fifty tabs open at mid oh speaking of you said, pause, tell me you know you're getting old wind. It just reminded me. My son says pause now mmmm, like him and my nieces. Her daughters were like debating, like they had all these squishes right, and her kid was like, you can have this one, and he's like, no, I don't want that. I don't want that one. I want this one. And she's like, but it's hard, he said, but I like heart. I like the hard ones.
Speaker 4: Pause.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, a pause moment. How do he know a pause moment? That's what I want to know. But the hard squishies are the better ones though. If we're the hard needle, yeah, it's like I swear I could squeeze just on some board ship. It's yeah. This nigga said pause. I'm like, whoa wait, I gotta I gotta watching because what the crack?
Speaker 1: Your bones are always cracking.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think I'm gonna have arthritis. Mr Mama has that. Yes, your I could tell it was gonna rain.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 1: Are you told your body you getting old? I feel it in my bone, girl, Yes, that's.
Speaker 3: I think I'm in the drivers.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I want to do white people think say that or is that just like some old black people stuff like yeah, I can feel it's about to rain.
Speaker 3: If you like broke a bone or got like screwing your knee or something, you can feel it. I ain't never broke Have you ever broke a bone? No? I know, so they say if you never broke a bone, if you never broke a bone, it's because no, I am favor absolutely chosen you are. You're gonna go through more emotional pain than physical pain.
Speaker 1: I believe it.
Speaker 3: Because listen, I haven't been dragged through the ringer, through the ringer and back through the being dragged through the ringer emotionally and physically. Have you ever broke a bone?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: What bone? Bitch? Oh oh right? Yeah? Anyway, damn you made me lose one t a thaw. It was a traumatic experience, that's yes, it was. Who was there for you though? My sisters, these bitches was bringing me care packages and roses and all kind of shit, just like how my sisters were there for me this birthday? Our sisters really did they ship. Let me just say this, just so loved this birthday literally, like if nothing else, overly loved, overly shir love. I don't even have a nigga. My sisters bought me gifts and they bought me flowers.
Speaker 1: Ye, flowers were so beautiful.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, sisters, does that just so my sister can have some flowers on her birthday? Yeah? That was I don't know. Them bitches almost made me cry for real. They ain't buy my flowers. But and the reason why they bought me flowers, y'all is because my twin a nigga bought my twins some flowers and it was like, we can't have Kiki not have no flowers. But I give a fuck about not having no flowers. I know I'm not talking to nobody flowers though they are y'all, you deserve yours too, but it's just like, I don't know. That was so sweet. I just love them so okay. So wait, so you said you.
Speaker 2: Don't you're not dating anybody right now, but if you were dating, would you be like? Do you do y'all believe in sharing locations with the person that y'all dating? Where's your stamps on that? No?
Speaker 3: I don't not at all, no, because when I used to share, when I used to share my location, this nigga would call me like, so why you why are you in that neighborhood? Why are you over there? I'm like, bro, I'm at myyers. What are you talking? I'm at Like I think it's a little toxic.
Speaker 1: You think it's toxic.
Speaker 3: Why do you need all that?
Speaker 1: I think it's more of a safety thing.
Speaker 2: So I don't mind sharing my location with my man, but it just depends.
Speaker 1: Niggas don't be one to share their location and who not.
Speaker 3: That's like getting with you and you not sharing your location with me. But I also do feel like if you're constantly checking my location, like there's something wrong with you. Like if you have like how I share my locations with my sisters, Like okay, cool, They're not constantly trying to see where I am or what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I check my friends when.
Speaker 3: I lie or none of that. It's just safety measures. Like if I share my location with my man, it's just I so don't give a fuck. I don't know. It's so I don't even know how to check my location that I have. Like literally, my sister will be with me and she's like, yeah, I left my phone. She'd be like, can you check my location? I'd be like, bitch, how this literally just happened to me like yesterday.
Speaker 2: So y'all don't think that y'all will want to share it with y'all man for safety reasons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would. I will send you my location if he's weird, if it was to ever get like weird and toxic, I would xnay on the elation K. But the next guy, that would be a safe space to share my location. But I just feel like when I did do it in the past, it just like more so worked against me than like for me. Like, bro, I'm sharing my location. Why are you questioning me about where I'm at at four pm?
Speaker 1: It's crazy?
Speaker 3: Okay sharing locations for me, It's no following your guy on Instagram or social media period. M yeah your name, yay?
Speaker 1: I would rather not.
Speaker 3: Yeah. When I say I don't follow a singing single person, I ever cracked single guy.
Speaker 2: I ever cracked because I will get irritated because like, so, if I see somebody I don't like liking your stuff or something like that, and I feel like those are petty arguments. You can like whoever stuff you want to like and all that. So I just like it's unnecessary drama that it brings.
Speaker 3: I don't lie a man's persona online will turn me off. You're in it. I like you way better on person in person and then like see the stuff that you post and be like in my life or even like how many girls pictures you in a likes like that's.
Speaker 1: A niggas flowing around his.
Speaker 3: He's a little thirsty.
Speaker 1: Girls get back.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, yeah that's I don't like that. I don't want to see your man in twenty one hundred other month you thirsty like this. And then it's just and you posting yourself Selphie's or posting stupid shit like you walk into the mailbox. It's just ugly, like get get in the field, nigga.
Speaker 2: Go to war leaves not this war though, Go to war, Okay, not this one.
Speaker 1: Go build a car.
Speaker 2: House, Join the Black Panthers, join the they changed their name or something I believe. But you talked about persona on the internet, all right, please please this when people are when you're riding with the guy, oh god, you're riding the car with the guy, he's listening to his favorite song and what is it?
Speaker 1: He's off beat or he just like, what what is it that.
Speaker 3: Turns it's not not knowing the words. It's just the vibe, y'all. I kid you not. One time I was riding with this man and I was on the fence like we were just dating, nothing serious yet or whatever, and I'm just like and it was like it was my ox. It was like a jay Z sound plan or something. This must have been. It was like a not a playlist YouTube music. So it's just random ship, just youing off so brou this song starts being his ship when I say, I decided I did not like this man any longer in that moment. The way he started bobbing his head, what was the looked like radio? What was the song? It might have been a song cry or something. This my song? I don't understand the way it was looking. It was just like I'm like, bro, I kid you not. The way he was bobbing his head and just like singing a song. Wondered what it looks like At any moment, this nigga was about to mind you, he's driving. This nigga at any moment was about to pull out the finger drumsticks.
Speaker 1: Oh ship.
Speaker 3: Want to guess who this nigga was even I'm not going to say like he wanted to be like one thing, I will say, oh no no no no no no no, I don't like him off. Next one thing I was say about though, you better know how to pick him. We had like a holiday that it was easter, y'all. It was eastern y'all. She she soft launched it. She hard launched this nigga to us that she was talking today. He comes, he come in. Somebody was on the ox, this nigga big for the ox, y'all.
Speaker 1: He requested the OX and what he played?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: I mean he and he took the OX like with took the OX, like, who's on the ox? Give me that DJ bro? He started playing some ship like what is that song? He said, you fucking on me with all the kids around. Bunny is here, he said, listen, He said lucky locky but though but but he wasn't done. Then he played told me the paper tows my t space. Then he played d m X do you what what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Which song was it? Any d make song? Is my niggas or whatever? I suppressed those memories. All I know is we was literally like all looking around my sisters in side eye in and looking and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Talking on you to d m X on Easter Sunday.
Speaker 3: Should have did him like Easter, what what's that apollos? Because what tomato? Tomato? I mean that thing is he really? He was. He was doing that ship. He was doing the radio. I was playing. It was some that little Baby and Gunner or whatever. I think the song he turned that's what was playing the time, because this was a minute he said, man, who who playing that ship? He turned from? I said, he turned that off, and he said he like what these bitches want from the Are you okay?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 3: So we're not okay? It was it was I mean.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, speaking of cringy things, Mike, play play that video for me right there, cringey cringey things.
Speaker 3: I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Now it's a lot of this is kind of off topic, but no, it's not.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of podcasts with like couples. Could y'all imagine doing a pie with somebody that you're dating or you're.
Speaker 3: No, thank you. No. I like being on here with my bitches. I like to be a little bit more unfiltered than probably what I would. I mean I would probably and also like I don't want you that had no dialogue. That's gonna piss me off, like if you like my sister something like, Okay, this isn't my nigga, Like, no, okay, drop the beat.
Speaker 4: I hate that.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Mike played the end of the video.
Speaker 2: Basically, they were talking about if I can walk around with you on soft, then we are locked in. Like if a man is walking around with that thing and then shriveled up looking like the day he was born.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, you love him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're okay with that. Yeah, look like I'm not sipping.
Speaker 1: I'm the only person should be walking out with the cat out? Why is your cat out?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not saying if ship because you just put that thing on them. I'm I don't care, don't I'm offended if a man sleep and he not naked. If we just did it and you not, we just I ain't gonna hold y'all old after we did it. One of the funniest in my phone is of a nigga walking around on soft and we were like talking to each other and I was like, yeah, nigga, what you got to say now? And he was like hot and behind, ducking and dodging corners and ship. But it's like a video you're my baby? Who cares? I got a video on my phone of a man taking a leaking his lizard, and it was very That sounds so disgusting. What don't like leaking his lizard? Sounds so it wasn't it? It stays one hundred percent soft on a p it looks like it was. No, he's hard when it gets a little erect so.
Speaker 1: That you you know, they supposed to wipe the ass sitting down.
Speaker 3: I don't know in the video, I don't think it was.
Speaker 1: How is it soft while he's peek.
Speaker 4: Right here?
Speaker 3: So when y'all pee, they get like a little med to it. You can be soft, you just be pissing on the on the ones that I don't think. I don't think that they have. You have to be hard to pee, but for the line if you have to be turned on to pe, not turns on, but your dick is its.
Speaker 2: Standing gup because pist is coming out of it?
Speaker 4: Hold it?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you do hold it? They do be holding it. Shoot every which way. After I have thought of that. After That's why I don't think that heart is easier to do y'all.
Speaker 4: So after y'all have, after y'all do y'all.
Speaker 3: Pee not be sprinkling all over the place. It'd be like, yeah, it'd be like.
Speaker 1: Coming out.
Speaker 3: We got down there, because it's like I feel like it'd be coming at all. Feels like, yeah, it's too oh well and the as, but you only have one your rethrowt but it literally goes north southeast west after.
Speaker 2: You know, I know, north south east west, none of that. So jo dear, Oh, I really did think that a man had to be on herd to peep.
Speaker 1: I mean, like not turned on. But I just I'm not like.
Speaker 3: A little some yeah. Same, I'm like, let me go there with you and your people, because we already know y'all niggas stand up when y'all white and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crazy word.
Speaker 3: And I believe boy.
Speaker 2: Mom Mystling smashed his penis in the toilet seat the other day.
Speaker 4: He cried.
Speaker 3: I was in my room wanted for her. I'm like, what what you know? Mom's what what's wrong?
Speaker 1: I'm still I'm still what's wrong?
Speaker 3: What's wrong? He was like the.
Speaker 1: Toilet sea closed on my peep and I was like and in my head.
Speaker 2: I'm like, little ass penis, how did it toilet?
Speaker 3: What was he doing?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: No, he was in there doing something. I don't know what he was in there doing.
Speaker 3: He probably was, like he said, blaming the mama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also how slow are your reflexes that this little bit of people you got caught in the toilet seat.
Speaker 3: It probably came bitch. I just can't amaze he just got his order operations. He probably set put the toilet seat down, he said, put the toilet seat down, and he.
Speaker 1: Rather tried to like stand into it and flussh it some.
Speaker 2: So all right, oh, I challenge all women this week, throw away your toys.
Speaker 3: Throw my second day.
Speaker 2: I don't excuse me your toy. We gotta get back to good old fashioned DJ and all. We're losing feeling in our vagina and we working to fuck like robots because we used to the Rose nine thousand and six hundred and the Honeycomb big stretcher twenty three.
Speaker 1: Batteries they charge them.
Speaker 3: You used to be my battery.
Speaker 1: I got old toys. I'm an old freak. I got toys that still got batteries in them. Now you plug it up like a tadm iPhone charger. Yep, you can charge it from your computer.
Speaker 2: I used to take batteries out of my blood pressure monitor to put into my toy.
Speaker 3: You ain't shit, whoa. I was like, I gotta get this off. Come on, gotta get this off.
Speaker 2: So I'm chaluting y'all to get back to DJ and get back to doing.
Speaker 3: What was that song?
Speaker 4: Oohcause my shirt over my head?
Speaker 1: Oh my, she was talking about DJ and that getting in there.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm sorry. I could still flip my bean good, but sometimes that'll make your arm hurt, your arm get tired. You gotta like lay on it. Who wants to do it? Make you feel like somebody else is doing it? It don't even take that long, y'all. A professional crazy thing is I could? I could play with it? Really be the thoughts, like the thoughts that you're thinking in your head. If I think, if I got some freaky tails going on in my brain, well mm hmm, that's my thing.
Speaker 1: I chose.
Speaker 2: Everybody, throw those toys away, get back into DJ and and getting to know your body.
Speaker 3: The man. Well, I don't have no man mm hmm, same kind of I can't get addicted to no machine like I still want a man to be able to.
Speaker 2: I told you I bought that role and it had an Extento clip on it, and once it went dead, I'm like, I'm never trying to do that.
Speaker 3: Sounds like I lost my rose.
Speaker 2: You put you put it on this and then you can stick another thing up in there.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's the damn devil Gray will flies. I've still never used a rose, y'all. That's good you low girl. I hate that for you.
Speaker 1: But olden roses away. Now they got a hammer. They got a hammer, vibrator like water.
Speaker 3: Ship. He ended up putting. I'm just tying beating it down. That's not down to the ground.
Speaker 1: That was crushing it, y'all.
Speaker 3: Click's gonna fall off? Who's I don't. I don't even do that very often.
Speaker 2: But if a toy company wants the sponsor, it's five twenty somewhere, you know, the freaking girls on the.
Speaker 1: Couch for a candy. Candy.
Speaker 3: I'll use it every night.
Speaker 1: Listen like, I'll use it on every night.
Speaker 3: I'll use it on trap.
Speaker 1: We can.
Speaker 2: We can get into that, but I'm gonna leave my bean alone until then.
Speaker 1: Until next time, a.
Speaker 2: Cool Make sure you like, comment and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Tap in on Club five twenties Patreon, tap into our Instagram, tap into our ex tap into our TikTok as well as our Facebook We.
Speaker 3: Love y'all, into our cash seals men, Mo, PayPal, b z Z. Yeah, I need some money. Creaky out