Speaker 1: Welcome to Fantasy Football Weekly, a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Time now for Fantasy Football Weekly from iHeartRadio, your weekly source for the nation's best fantasy football advice, speculation, and whatever stupid stuff they decide to drop into the show. Now here's your host, Paul Chargion.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Fantasy Football Weekly. It's not quite the Super Bowl Show, Matt Harrison. No, it's because they're a week away. Yeah, it's the lead up to the Super Bowl Show next week. We'll be breaking down the game next week with all the fantasy stuff.
Speaker 3: It's kind of the weird week where there's nothing going on football wise except for the Senior Bowl. And of course thorn Eystrom's down at If you're not following Thor on Twitter right now, you should.
Speaker 1: Well, I think he's the entire Senior Bowl. Very impressive. Well that so young, his body can take it. His liver is challenge.
Speaker 3: His waffle house pictures alone are worth to follow. But he's I saw he was interviewing a lot of the players and stuff. And Thor is gonna come back and he's gonna have so much knowledge going into this year. Everybody's going to know more about rookies who listens to the show.
Speaker 1: Than any any year before. Absolutely, he was our conduit Tapuka Nukua earlier preseason on the show. And and I think the month month of March is basically going to be thour months, probably most of April. So we'll see, we'll see how that works out. We're looking forward to it. This is probably gonna be, Matt the lightest fantasy football weekly of the whole year. Yeah, you know, normally we're breaking down games and stats and angles and players and situations and everything.
Speaker 3: That's why I did this one. It's easiest. It's the easiest one of the year, exactly.
Speaker 1: We will we want to talk about games you can play at your Super Bowl party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, things to make things more exciting, because fantasy for one game, it's not always the easiest to pull off. I mean, besides DFS.
Speaker 1: Even DFS one game, DFS to me is not as nearly as much not nearly as much fun.
Speaker 3: You're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you've only got you know, two quarterbacks to choose between, you know, I want twenty to choose between. That to me, that's that's more fun for me. So you've got for the I don't know tenth straight year. You're super cool. Prop thirteen thirteen. I was close of your prop bet game available via you. Your Twitter account is at explosive output. The way I want to break this into two halves is I asked my Twitter followers, what are the games you like to play for the Super Bowl? I got a bunch of ideas. I'll run them by you, and then I want to talk through some of the cool angles on your prop bet game.
Speaker 3: And you like said, besides squares, besides squares, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Squares sucks. There's no there's no there's literally no no challenge to it. You may as well just get a scratch off on the way in to your Super Bowl party. No, there's zero skill in squares.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a little skill in squares. If people do squares wrong and they allow you to pick what numbers you can get, I'm assuming people don't do that, so sometimes they do. I've seen like parties where they just have.
Speaker 1: Already got the numbers and you can.
Speaker 3: Just sign up. So zero, seven and three are like, by far and away the highest uh squares probabilities, Like every time.
Speaker 1: What's gotta be worse? Two is not good, five and six might not be good. I guess two field goals get you to six.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's it's mostly five and nine that are just like the worst. Four and eight I think are pretty bad.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, a lot of people when I asked Twitter, what are what's the Super Bowl game you like to play? They said the Key game like keys in a bowl? And I thought, wait, like like swinging, I thought, like, you know, apparently super Bowl parties. I think this whole key thing is totally made up. I think this is something that people talk about. Nobody ever does this. I've never met a single person who said they've been to or participated in one. I know people who like I claim to know somebody, but no way. I mean the fact that the key key game answer came up like ten times explain more. No, No, I won't. I will do no such thing, Matt.
Speaker 3: So I don't think after every score somebody picks the ball and those two go to the closet.
Speaker 1: That's just been the bottle, which would also be a weird super Bowl game, wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, people, I mean, if it's a bad game like that that Rams Patriots game from a few years ago, that's probably making a lot more exciting.
Speaker 1: And I'm not getting in the closet with Uncle Gary.
Speaker 3: No, that would be weird.
Speaker 1: That would be super weird. All right, let's talk about some of the games. Brandon Maleski's got a yardage game that I think is actually pretty interesting, and he says it works really well at his parties, and he does it. He's got a version he does for the party itself, and then he does it with followers and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've done it before.
Speaker 1: Then you know exactly how it works. So you need to get people to For the sake of simplicity, Let's assume everybody's throwing in one dollar and you get one hundred people. Those hundred people get randomly assigned a yardage distance from one to one hundred. So, Matt, if you played three times, you might randomly get eight yard, twenty eight yards, and seventy eight yards, And then if there's a touchdown at your distance, you get a portion of the full pool of money that is collected. If there's five touchdowns in the game, you're gonna have to split it five ways. If there's only one, you'll get the whole thing.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, you want to cheer for your number to hit and no other touchdowns.
Speaker 1: That's right now, he says. Brandon says, he gets this thing, gets up to the point where he's got like ten dollars an entry times one hundred dollars, it's one thousand dollars pool. There's some real money in that at that point. Sure, yeah, you gotta have a big Super Bowl party for that. You do definitely know to get to a point where you can fill one hundred and ten dollars.
Speaker 3: Each And if you're gonna if you're gonna do that with people online, you better trust your dang commissioner or use I mean, you can use leak safe, but leak Safe's really not set up for Super Bowl things because we don't offer the pay in payout option right there. So right, it's uh that you're kind of stuck in a weird spot there. So I'd rather be face to face with somebody if I was playing that game.
Speaker 1: Brandon Maleski, you're suggesting is not trustworthy, is what I just heard you say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm yeah, I'm calling him out.
Speaker 1: Poker Jay on Twitter says he plays card Sharks for Props. Okay, now, card Sharks.
Speaker 3: Was that familiar with card nineteen?
Speaker 1: This is a little before your time nineteen eighties game show okay, in which there would be two contestants Matt and a question to come up like this is the eighties, I'll give you very eighties kind of kind of topic, okay, that would come up back then. We pulled one hundred people and asked them, Well, they weren't all as hard hitting as this at all, but how about that. Let's just this one. We pulled one hundred people and asked them, do you watch more than twenty hours of television a day? Sorry, not to day a week, twenty hours television a week. The first contestant, let's say Matt Harrison, has to pick an over under number, okay, one, and then the second contestant takes the over or the under. So you'll set the line as contestant number one.
Speaker 3: Oh, so I would say you would say blank instead of twenty.
Speaker 1: No percentage of Americans who say they watch more than twenty hours, gotcha?
Speaker 3: So I'd say like fifty seven fifty.
Speaker 1: Seven, right, and then I go twenty hours, okay, divide that by seven. That's about three hours per day. That seems like a lot I'm gonna take. I think it's gonna be under fifty seven and then they tell you the right hand. Okay, yeah, so that's how that was how the main that's mostly how sharks work. So this one, the way they do this one is they just get the props together, like Patrick Mahomes passing yards. Matt, you set the line.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you're just being your own casino and setting your own line exactly, okay, got.
Speaker 1: You, yep, and then the other person, you know, somebody else takes over or unders on that line.
Speaker 3: You know, back in our old office at the old League Safe Offices, we used to do dollar bets on the board and we did exactly this, and then Rudy Menendez would just come in out of nowhere and take this. Just hear a bad bet and come in and get in on the good side of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, the good old days. The ping pong table. Yes, uh, Jody Smith and Nick Lewis both play the same game. It is a pass the hat game. Okay, it's not nothing with the keys. There are no keys in the hat. Okay. Everybody throws a dollar in a hat. One person takes has that hat, so everybody's participating. It throws a five or ten or a dollar, whatever amount you want in the hat. Every play, the hat moves to the person who's paid their entry fee in and if there's a touchdown on when you're holding the hat, you get you get the money.
Speaker 3: That's kind of fun.
Speaker 1: That's not bad.
Speaker 3: It's not horrible.
Speaker 1: Again, no real skill involved at all, but it makes it more interesting. Does keep it interesting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody's somebody's getting up and cheering every score. So that's fun.
Speaker 1: We like that. We do like that part of it. Uh No. Bro Crypto on Twitter says.
Speaker 3: It's a great handle.
Speaker 1: It is ten playing cards in a pile ace through ten yep. Okay, so you got ten cards. Everybody buys a card, he says, for twenty five dollars each. It's kind of expensive to get into this game. At the end of the quarter half or the end of the game, you add up the scores and whatever the last digit is a them up and you get Yeah, if you know, so, if the score is a dumb down squares game, it is a dumb down squares game. Yeah. So if the score was six to three, whoever had the nine card.
Speaker 3: Yep would end up that would be nine times nine times.
Speaker 1: It would be nine times.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've actually I've actually played that before. Yeah, okay, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Greg tier tier Teary Tierley, Hi, Greg, sorry about that. Greg t Twenty playing cards, half of them red, half of them white, and they're numbered ace through ten, So one through a zero. The card represents the color of the card represents one of the two teams. Red. If you get a red card, it would be the Chiefs, right, if you get a black card, it would represent San Francisco. Then the zero through one is the Jersey number of the player who scores. Okay, So everybody throws in money, everybody throws in whatever, five bucks and you get your card. And then if you're holding Chiefs and it's a seven, a seven, Travis Kelsey scores, bang, you would get you'd collect the pot. Okay, that's kind of that's a little more creative.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Andrew Lundquist on Twitter says we always pick some in game event that requires us to take shots.
Speaker 3: This is one year is getting drunk.
Speaker 1: One year it was punts. We figured that was pretty safe because the Patriots and Rams had great offenses. Fourteen punts later, we regretted our choice.
Speaker 3: Some stomach pumping after that game.
Speaker 1: You would have to you could do if you're trying to hit the right number of shots over the span of a long game, right, it's like four four hours, yeah, right, maybe more four and a half five hours, you know, the halftimes forty five minutes. For pete sake, you're probably trying to get at least a shot an hour. So you got to get to something that's gonna happen like three, five, four or five times the interceptions, Yeah, you dad, that's a good angle. Although they shouldn't get to five. Yeah, could just be passing touchdowns laterals or the Heights do it five times in a game holding penalties in particular now with the Chiefs offensive line, that's like every play. You know, that's how you might accidentally end up at nine times, which which is a lot of shots, all right? Final one from Twitter followers super Bowl games. You can play Keith Fournier, Fournier, Fournier.
Speaker 3: I bet it's Fournier.
Speaker 1: It says foreign it's spelled like Fournier. But that's too close to And you see this a lot commercial bingo where you know, we know what all the we know who all the advertisers are going to be. We certainly do, right and so then you get a you can go online they're random Bingo card generators, or you just put in all the advertisers and it spits out random cards you play play on commercials.
Speaker 3: You could do that too, but none of those sound is fun as my super Bowl prop bet.
Speaker 1: Hell no, we'll take a break in a second, but before we do, give people just the broad overview of the Matt Harrison super Bowl fifty eight prop bet game.
Speaker 3: All right, so it's a sheet. It's got thirty five questions on it. They're all multiple choice questions, so you don't have to do anything super hardcore. You just have to check a box one or the other. Some some have two appropriate answers, some I think get up to eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But what you do is you answer the questions before kickoff, before the national anthem. That's key because the national anthem is the first question.
Speaker 1: It is how long will it take Reba McIntyre to sing the national anthem?
Speaker 3: Yep? And if you get if you get your question right, you get the points associated with the answer, And each answer has a different point value.
Speaker 1: For example, it here yeah, over ninety seconds only earns you ten points. Yeap, you take under ninety seconds eighteen points. Yeah, I take the under. And here's why Riba has had a lot of success for like five decades.
Speaker 3: You want to get into the national anthem over underside.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know there's a lot of data on this. I don't think she's one to go Aretha Franklin on the bit. I think she's humble, and I think she's just gonna be like I've done this a million times. You know, I don't need anymore. I don't need the spotlight on me. I think she's going to be fast about it.
Speaker 3: Average national anthem time yep. For every Super Bowl that I could find one and fifteen seconds. RIBA's right now in Vegas is coming off at eighty six and a half.
Speaker 1: Eighty six and a half.
Speaker 3: I upped mine to ninety to make it interesting.
Speaker 1: So I was right to take the under based on this.
Speaker 3: But taking the under, it's the lowest over under ever.
Speaker 1: Wow. So I'm not the only one who thinks that Reeba is going to go through this quickly.
Speaker 3: So I'm sure that there's dad of her, you know, singing the national anthem several times before in her career, that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: But somebody's done it.
Speaker 3: This is the lowest over under ever in a Super Bowl. And you always think, I because I time it every year. You always think, Oh, it's gonna it's gonna hit the over They're going slow, and then all of a sudden you get to the end of it and you're like, oh, hitting a button on the stopwatch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Last year's Chris Stapleton. His over under was one twenty two and he did it in one twenty one.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, man, See Vegas is uncanny on these things.
Speaker 3: It was right there.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll take a break. We'll talk a little bit more about your Super Bowl prop bet game when we come back. If you want to play, if you're on a copy of Matt Harrison's Super Bowl fifty eight prop bet game, go to shock Fantasy dot com. Yeah, follow shock Fantasy on Twitter or follow you on Twitter.
Speaker 3: There's links shock Fantasy dot Com in the shop. It's the top of the thing right there. So it's ten dollars for anybody who wants to play.
Speaker 1: But then you can print us and adoptions many copies.
Speaker 3: You get the PDF, we email it to you and it's right there as soon as you purchase, and then you can print off as many copies as you want for your Super Bowl party. So ten bucks gets the whole party done, and that.
Speaker 1: Two sided, two sided affair. This is the sound of flipping paper.
Speaker 3: Yep, you are flipping that paper, for sure, flipping it. But also free for Shock Fantasy members. If you wanted to get a membership to the site, you get it for free as an article.
Speaker 1: Isn't that nice?
Speaker 3: It isn't that nice?
Speaker 1: All right, we've talked to National Anthem. Let's hit on some of the other key, key prop bets you can make in this game. And it's so, like you mentioned, so easy to play. You're just you're checking boxes. Anybody, anybody with you don't have to know anything about football to play this exactly.
Speaker 3: And what I try to do with this every year is I try to make it so anybody can win this. I try to make it so you're aunt who's coming over who does not watch football at all and just brings a whole bunch of dips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she can win.
Speaker 3: Your your eight year old son can win, right like who whoever, whoever can walk in and win this thing at any time. And that's what makes it more fun.
Speaker 1: For I want to believe having watched an extraordinary amount of football this year that I would do better than your aunt or eight year old.
Speaker 3: Well, I've won the last two.
Speaker 1: Years, then.
Speaker 3: It does not help. Okay, it was a long time before I won the thing, and then I won two years in a row, so I'm probably due to lose this year.
Speaker 1: All right, Which prop bets do you want to start with?
Speaker 3: I mean, I like to I like to keep them all over the place. We have, you know, national anthem we just talked about. We have coin flip. There's all that coin flip data. By the way, coin flips are just absolutely bizarre. I I got stuff going back a long way. Kansas City, by the way, only two and three in coin flips in the Super Bowl so far. In San Francisco way up at five and two.
Speaker 1: So so we're due for reversal. Oh yeah, okay, And the coin knows that.
Speaker 3: The coin knows that Kansas City has won each of the last two Super Bowls that they've been in. Though, but the Super Bowl between San Francisco and Kansas City a few years ago, it was San fran that won.
Speaker 1: They should have won the game. Jammy Garoppolo, he costs me a lot of money in that game. By the way still better.
Speaker 3: Jimmy Garoppolo, he had it cost you a lot of dignity too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, had a variety of ways. Yes, it's been a it was a it was all he had to do was complete the one pass. That's that's not asking that much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, So we can go down there. But we have things like first offensive play of the game. How about which person will be shown on TV first after kickoff? Andy Reid at fifteen points, Kyle Shanahan at seventeen points, any split screen of both Reid and Shanahan at twenty five points, or Taylor Swift at thirty one.
Speaker 1: I like the split screen idea because at that point they don't have a vested interest in showing either. Coach. Yeah, but it has to be one of these four scenarios, one of which one of which one will happen, will be on the after kickoff. Okay, so if they show something else, I don't know whatever else, lots some other things, but whoever is, we're just.
Speaker 3: Waiting for one of those four instances to happen.
Speaker 1: I might go the split screen and try to double my points.
Speaker 3: Hm. That's a good idea. That's a good idea. We have things like, you know, who will catch the first pass of the game for the Niners or the or the Chiefs, and then which player will score the first touchdown of the game. But then we get to the fun stuff, and there's a whole section of Super Bowl commercial stuff. Yeah, will Rob Gronkowski make the kick of destiny?
Speaker 1: Now, I'm pleased to say I don't know what the kick of destiny is?
Speaker 3: So he it's it's part of a fan dual commercial where he tried to kick a field goal. I can't remember the distance last year where he tried to kick this field goal and he shanked it, just missed it horribly. And so their their deal this year is he's coming back. He's been training with Carl Weathers noted kicker, and and John Cena is his adversary. So it's it's all in and it's live. Yeah, it's live, and they're they're going to show him try to kick a field goal and this not not on the field but somewhere else. Yeah, probably in Vegas somewhere. But yeah, so will he make the kick of destiny? Yes? For fifteen or no?
Speaker 1: For how far it is?
Speaker 3: I don't remember how far it is. I guess it's like twenty five or thirty. It's it can't be can't be too long.
Speaker 1: Anybody who's ever tried to kick a field goal, Yeah, it's brutal.
Speaker 3: It's it's really hard when you get the distance going, Like anything beyond like I'm a soccer player, anything beyond forty yards makes it really difficult.
Speaker 1: All right, So I would I'd be on no, okay for Gronk. Yeah, like I said, I haven't heard of it till now.
Speaker 3: So and our super Bowl commercials, we always do it after certain events of the game, so you can't like look up the super Bowl commercial lineup. You have advantage here. Yeah. So it's like after the first score of the game, which beer commercial happens first?
Speaker 1: After?
Speaker 3: After this?
Speaker 1: Do you know that? Do you know the four beers you've listed, cores Light, bud Light, michelob Ultra, and Budweiser are the are the four beers?
Speaker 3: I know that those four beers do have an commercial?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: All right? So okay, after the second score of the game, which are the following food commercials happened first? I mean we've got Dorito's and Pringles, they're mashed together in one one part Oreos or drumsticks, both making new appearances in the Super Bowl commercials.
Speaker 1: The drumstick commercial I've seen, which the best. I'll tell you the best thing about the drumstick commercial the woman who eats the drumstick in the commercial. Yeah, she takes a big bite a drumstick, and then she talks and you can see the drumstick right in her mouth. Normally they always make everybody, you know, you would never show chewed food. She's actively talking and chewing her food. You can see the drumstick in her mouth, and I'm like, you know what, that's real life.
Speaker 3: I mean, we got to get it to real life here. So there's a couple more commercials that's questions eleven through sixteen, and then halftime show stuff.
Speaker 1: They'll flip over my yeah, flipover fantasy super Bowl fifty eight prop bet sheet.
Speaker 3: How about what color will be featured most in Usher's first outfit during the halftime show? Black? White, both are fifteen for those answers, Silver, gold or gray is all mashed together for twenty or any other color for twenty.
Speaker 1: I might play the field on this play. Just hope he comes out in green, orange, something else, some red. How do you you know, now this thing could get there could be some judgment involved here. Yeah, right, his top is orange and his bottom is silver. Then what.
Speaker 3: I think that we rage at that time?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, in some cases you got to give two answers as correct answers. In this game, it's it's possible show like which which song is going to be first or last? You get to select two on that question. Oh yeah, so that one's kind of.
Speaker 1: Two songs from the If you get first and.
Speaker 3: Last, you get double points on that one. So that's kind of a big one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because you figure the last song is going to be Usher's biggest hit or probably biggest hit, and the first one's not going to be something nobody knows of. So I think I would gravitate to the biggest hits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. How about during the halftime show, will any of these people appear on stage and sing with Usher? Alicia Keys right now is actually like a minus three point thirty to be on stage what with.
Speaker 1: So apparently we've confirmed Alicia Keys is going to be there. They think she's going to be this so that feels like an end. But waylor Swift's not happening.
Speaker 3: Probably not.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 3: No, she'll be in the building.
Speaker 1: She will be in the build, but yes, probably not.
Speaker 3: Will there be a wardrobe malfunction?
Speaker 1: No, tragically, tragically no, because Janet Jackson ruined it, and and Justin Timberlake. By the way, every remembers Justin Janet Jackson. Nobody talks about Justin Timberlake who ripped the shirt off of her.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, and I like that. You were going into they ruined it for all of us, yes, like now because we were going to have much more more about that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, we can't. It's all on tape delay. The entire halftime is on a tape delay. Uh you know, it's like thirty seconds or a minute behind real life. So that that doesn't happen again. One.
Speaker 3: Now we go to late game and kind of endgame stuff, one of my favorite ones. Uh, will there be an octopus in the game? Do you remember the octopus? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Somebody did it last year. Yeah, there was an.
Speaker 3: Octopus in the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's the same player score as the touchdown and the subsequent two point conversion.
Speaker 1: I like it. So it's possible if you were going to guess one player to score the octopus in this game. Who would it be?
Speaker 3: Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 1: Travis Kelce absolutely like it. If if I had to go somebody else, probably McCaffrey.
Speaker 3: You know, if if I were, I mean, we're not asking you to to pick up.
Speaker 1: Will happen?
Speaker 3: And and the odds are against it very much.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's why it's I would like.
Speaker 3: I think i'd like Brandon Ayuk Wow, Okay, he's he He's caught a couple of passes down near the stripe, and yeah, I think that they kind of target him in those kind of ways because all eyes on McCaffrey, Kittle, Deebo, Samuel's flying all over the place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can just kind of go do whatever he wants to do. Like it.
Speaker 3: One that's happened a lot in the last few years. Will a fan run onto the field during the game? I hope so, you hope.
Speaker 1: So well, mostly just so Kevin Harlan Ken, I want to hear Kevin Harlan's call, because Kevin Harlan's call of the guy who does the the guy who does the the running gun and there he goes. Yes, Harlan's so good.
Speaker 3: That way, he is so good. I wish I would have put like, well, will like a drunken Elvis run onto the field during the game, since it's in Vegas, that would be good. Yeah, but did not do that. Jersey number of the last touchdown scorer in the game over under twenty two and a half, Jez, Well, this has.
Speaker 1: Gotten more convoluted because receivers now carry numbers like one, and so you know it's changed. It's changed.
Speaker 3: So you have Rashie Rice, Yep, Deebo, Samuel Brandon, ayuk, they're all blow.
Speaker 1: Right, mccaffif twenty three.
Speaker 3: Funny how McCaffrey and Kelsey are on the other side. It should be pretty interesting, how that one? Who do you think win? You know, I'd probably go the under here.
Speaker 1: No, which team do you think win?
Speaker 3: Oh? That's that's one of the questions on here too, is the very last question.
Speaker 1: Who's going to win the game? Because if based on who's going to win the game, that helps you answer the jersey number question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, could I mean the last touchdown of the game, not necessarily the touchdown that decides it, but.
Speaker 1: Right the last touchdown of the game, which it could be garbage time. It could if you think it's going to be a blowout.
Speaker 3: Could be garbage time either way. Really uh? And then number thirty three, will Travis Kelsey proposed to Taylor Swift on the field after the game? Long odds on that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems all likely. But now what if? What if they proposed on the sidelines or not on the field. What if the proposal happens after the game but not technically on the field.
Speaker 3: Well, the question says on the field, so it has to be on the field, on the field.
Speaker 1: So if he runs he runs up this, he runs up the stadium stairway up to like the up to the suite that she's in. Sorry, that's not that's not gonna be good enough.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, people will be angry, but yeah, that'll that's that's part of the stipulation there. There's gatorade in there. My version of a squares thing is what number will be in the ones column? And you just get to pick a number, and they have different odds attached to them, So like two and eight are are the bad numbers? One five or nine pretty low? But zero, seven and three obviously right in there.
Speaker 1: Do the coaches still get gatorade dumped on them automatically? I want to feel like we've gotten away from that in the last few years. I can tell you, I'm sure there's all kinds of Gatorade data.
Speaker 3: I got it right here. Last year, purple gatorade dumped on Andy Reid. Okay for the Kansas City Chiefs. The prior Super Bowl the Kansas City won, it was orange gatorade. So there's no there's no gatorade color thing that we can find out right here.
Speaker 1: But I think you can safely assume that they don't want to repeat colors. Oh maybe because if Andy Reid's gonna get showered again, they don't want it to be confusing about which year it was. They want every year to have a different colored gatorade, so that this year when he gets showered in green, it'll be different from his other Super Bowl wins.
Speaker 3: So I'm looking back at a couple The New England Patriots won Super Bowl fifty three, fifty one, and forty nine. Two of those three were blue. One of them they did not dump gatorade on their Belichick. So maybe the Patriots are just like, yeah, we're just doing blue because that's my favorite flavor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, and who would have the guts to dump Gatorade on Bill Belichick.
Speaker 3: Well, they've done it a few times. They have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just put it, man, it's it takes stones, you know. You know you're getting him in the best possible mood. So there's that.
Speaker 3: The highest percentages Orange Gatorade twenty six percent of the time since Super Bowl thirty five and blue Gatorade twenty one percent of the time. All right, So do with that what you will.
Speaker 1: I don't like gatorade. I'm not gonna drink any Oh how about that?
Speaker 3: You don't like clenching your thirst?
Speaker 1: No, no, you know, I'll find other ways to get my electro lights. It's so much sugar, Yeah, tons and tons of sugar and Gatorade.
Speaker 3: I drink a lot of that liquid IV, the sugar free stuff.
Speaker 1: Now, no, I haven't heard that. It's like, do you drink it or do you inject it?
Speaker 3: I got it right here in this bottle right here.
Speaker 1: That's body armor. I've seen that.
Speaker 3: This is just a water bottle.
Speaker 1: Oh it's in there, threw in there with Oh I assumed it was vodka in there. Oh well, if we liquid.
Speaker 3: I'd pour you some, but we're out of ice here right.
Speaker 1: That's a whole other story, and I got a big ice problem here.
Speaker 3: Charge what do you do for your Super Bowl parties? Do you do any games anything like that?
Speaker 1: You know, which is lame? I don't. I just got so much to do, and what I need to do is hand it off to somebody else who just runs games.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm making my.
Speaker 3: Trail suckers off and just put them out right now.
Speaker 1: I like it ahead of time, right, I can stare at it for a week. And that's the answer. Yeah, so I you know, when you're hosting, it's just pandemonium. Ye, so much to do and so many things you're trying to accomplish it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: The mistake that I made last year was we asked people to bring food. We're like, hey, if you've got something you love to bring, you love to you know, some food you love to make for parties, bring it. But we didn't say you need to bring any food, and we didn't say what kind of food. We just figured people bring enough stuff. We ran out of food. Oh, nobody brought enough stuff. And the stuff they did bring was all like, hey, here's a box, here's some cupcakes. Everybody brought. Everybody dropped like a dessert thing. Oh so there was the only real food at the whole thing was my signature chili, which is good and all, but it you know, it only goes so far.
Speaker 3: So the pointer i'd say is when you're the host, and I host all the time too, I say, I'm making this, I'm making this, I'm making this. Bring a football snack to share. We always say football snack, so it's something that people go, oh, yeah, something I would eat for a football game. So it lends itself to a lot of dips and cool appetizers and stuff like that usually works out pretty well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that Probably is a better way to go than just me. I'm just like, I bring whatever because it didn't Mark. So another another helpful You must bring food.
Speaker 3: This yere exactly enough to feed four people.
Speaker 1: Next week, we're gonna break down the game, the Super Bowl, uh, Fantasy Football weekly style.
Speaker 3: Who's joining you next week?
Speaker 1: You know, you know, but it's somebody, it's scheduled. It's not though, it's not you. So it's either Fish or Brian. I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, it might be Fish.
Speaker 1: We'll find out. I don't know yet, but yeah, we'll break down the game and find fund angles and stuff like that. Maybe i'lligure out who's gonna win. I don't know who's gonna win yet. I think it's gonna be the Chiefs, but I don't know that yet.
Speaker 3: I think it's interesting that the Niners are still favored.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it surprised me here.
Speaker 3: Most people say that they think it's going to be the Chiefs. I do too.
Speaker 1: And it opened it, uh Niners by like three and a half or four, and it moved instantly down, you know, within a matter of minutes, down to like two and a half and a half something like that. So all right, thanks for listening, everybody. We'll be joining you next week for more Fantasy Football Weekly. Fantasy Football Weekly is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.