Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas in a Pod. Today we are doing headlines. I'm so excited to see my town now.
Speaker 3: I know I miss you.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, I'm up to date on all the shows now you are. I am up to date. I've watched finished Atlanta. Well not well, Atlanta's not finished.
Speaker 3: But you're up to date.
Speaker 2: I'm up to date. I have a lot of questions I once we get through the next couple of weeks, we have a lot to discuss because there's a lot of things I'm pretty repped about.
Speaker 3: You are. Of course you are.
Speaker 2: I've taken the time to get repped. But first, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: You're good.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're good.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? I can't complain either, So we're gonna do a little headline action. The first one is about Jesse Lally's girl friend, Lacey Nicole. This Reality Tea article said, Lacey is well known in Orange County as a socialite and a philanthropist. She has her own foundation, Shame to Sparkle Foundation, which is aimed at benefiting people suffering from trauma and post traumatic stress disorder. It turns out she is also extremely well connected with close friends like Mimi Morris, Audrina Partridge, Carolyn Stanberry, and a lot of the other women from Real Housewives of Dubai.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's I follow her on Instagram. I think we've had some of those same friends in the past. And I know that there is some talk about her trying out for Orange County.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that has never happened.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, so she's never tried out for Orange County. It appears that she's not interested in reality TV. She clearly it says she has zero interest in appearing in the Valley. The close friend went on to say the relationship is still pretty new at this stage, and the source also added there's no bad blood between her and Michelle, adding she loves Michelle and she thinks she's great.
Speaker 1: She's been approached to try out because she's been in a circle. She's actually in a circle of friends that are connected to Heather as well, and she's all of those girls have been approached, but she personally has not tried out for the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that is not true.
Speaker 1: And of course, who's this friend that's talking. If she doesn't want to talk, who's the friend that's talking.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. I did text Jesse yesterday and I.
Speaker 3: Said, and they are still together, right, And I.
Speaker 2: Said, I would love a little bit more information on who this guy is from Baywatch because like, of course my mind goes through like the hot blonde guy. But like, I know he's married, I know his kids. I mean the hot blonde guy. I know he's married. He has a daughter.
Speaker 3: Is that Jeremy Jackson?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know whether he was the hot he was the hot guy on the show.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jeremy Jackson was like the kid. He was David Hasselhoff's son.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but as he grew he got really cute.
Speaker 3: He lives in Orange County.
Speaker 2: There's two David's. I think David Chokichi is one. The other guys from Baywatch are David Hasselhoff, Michael Bergen, Billy Warlock. But they're all married, yeah, according to sources. And then the ones from Baywatch that are not married are Jason.
Speaker 3: Those guys are all too old for her. Well not she's she probably was dating one of the kids.
Speaker 2: I if you wanted to take a little Google search on Jeremy Jackson. I don't think that he's the one. But the ones that are not married are Jason Momoa, yes please uh, Jason Simmons, Michael Newman, Gregory Allen Williams. Oh. Maybe David Chokichi isn't married. It says he's not married on our sheet. But there's another David that was because our kids went to school together. But any who, according to.
Speaker 1: Whoever it was, she's obviously not dating him because she is with Jesse.
Speaker 2: Well. Also, I according to sources, during this conversation that Sheena had with Lacey about being with somebody hooking up with somebody from Baywatch, which I don't know if that's like bragging material so much.
Speaker 3: At this point, like I was with.
Speaker 2: Somebody from Melroe's place.
Speaker 1: Every time we turn the TV on in the bedroom, it is stuck on the bay Watch channel, So I see a little bit of Baywatch every single day. Eddie will turn on and he'll sit there and he'll watch, depending on who, if it's Pamela Anderson or whatever, sit there and continue to watch for a good fifteen seconds, where I like, Okay, I don't want to walk at a moment.
Speaker 3: Let's keep it moving buddy, I'm definitely in.
Speaker 2: No condition to be where a red bathing suit one piece. But also she you know, she was having this conversation with Sheena while Jesse was sitting in the table behind them, So I think that's something we need to.
Speaker 1: Maybe they were just date, just started dating, and they weren't serious, and she's like, well, who else are you dating?
Speaker 3: And that's how the conversation went.
Speaker 1: Now, I think Lacey is smart not to get on reality TV while he's filming a show with the ex wife that not even ex wife yet the mother of his children, that they're not even divorced, and the fighting between them is.
Speaker 2: Horrible watching watching the fighting. But I'm kind of wondering if the reason why Sheena brought this up, and Sheena, I'm not coming for you. I love you, I appreciate, like, I don't want this to turn into another Well I think no, But I'm guessing that this happened because there needed to be an entry way for Sena to come on to the valley.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought that, so here we go.
Speaker 1: I thought the exact same thing. So Sheena had a little bit of information and that was her way into the show. And she's like really, guys, Thanks thanks producers.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's get into the Garcel and Sutton stuff.
Speaker 1: Sutton is giving Garcel the space she needs after suspected Real Beverly Hills fallout. Page six article says, fans notice that as of Friday morning, Garcel no longer follows Sutton and Kyle Richards, Erica Dritte or Bose. Garcela has chosen to unfollow all of the housewives. Sutton exclusively tells page six in a statement, I can only imagine she needs a clean break right now. I love her, and I'm giving her the space she needs. She notes that Garcel, with whom she is close friends with, is still following her business account. Well guess what sudden not anymore?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, she unfollowed it. And also, I feel like this is kind of an kind of odd thing for one to say, and the fact that I noticed it. But do you know who she does follow? You? Me and p K.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but last night I was scrolling through Instagram and I saw Pink Pop Box laughing his ass off, and I started laughing because his laugh was contagious.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what is he laughing at?
Speaker 1: So Garcel unfollowed Sutton's business account after she made that statement.
Speaker 2: Well, I think this is we have two things to discuss. I think this clearly shows that everybody that Garcel was friends with on the show, she was doing for the show. And I think she's really playing into this. I'm really hurt by all of these women when really I don't think she liked any of them. And I know Thatton's feelings are extremely hurt because something we did. Listen, I never love to have Sutton's back, but something we forget often when we watch the show is Sutton wasn't in LA before she started doing Housewife. She was in Orange County living, so she didn't have a she was yes, wait tell me more. Her husband lives in or I don't know if he still lives and he lived in Orange County, so she didn't have a ton of friends here. And it's not like I think she's hanging out with Renna. And so therefore I think Sutton's I mean, I think Garcella's still playing into what the fans may want to see.
Speaker 1: Well, Sudden was the nicest to her at the reunion, but.
Speaker 2: Also Sutton really didn't do it. But also two things. One if Garcel thinks she had a hard reunion. She hasn't watched any of the past seasons because talk about hard reunions, we could go through the shit that some of them have, Like.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, I don't think I agree.
Speaker 2: I don't think that she's a smile greeting. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think that she had a hard reunion.
Speaker 1: I think when Bose kind of schooled her about the juryk break in that really changed her energy. And then Sutton not being there for her, like Sutton's always been. Garcella's always been there for Sutton at the reunions. I mean she left with her last year right when she went to the hospital.
Speaker 2: And apparently they were supposed to leave together again. But clearly it's just garcel wanting to have that backup. But here's the problem. Even Sutton probably knows better than to back her up on the break in or what was the other thing that she was upset about.
Speaker 3: I can't remember, but I can't remember, Like.
Speaker 2: Please, even Sutton, it was like don't uh uh well, And I think she was probably upset at Sutton because Sutton was saying that she was happy about her relationship with Erica. But I think Sutton is doing, like showing that she wants to be friends with people within the show, whereas I think Garcel's showing, no, this is a show for me, and this is what I'm showing up and doing and now I'm mad that this is going to make me look a certain way or what.
Speaker 1: Well, it'll be interesting to see next season if Sutton is out on an island by herself or she does mix with these other girls, because in the past she has not.
Speaker 2: I think she's going to mix with the other girls. I think she's already mixing with them. I think Sutton truly made those efforts to have those off camera conversations. I'm not saying that off camera conversations are the best things to do, but I think when she has them, I don't know that she necessarily will throw somebody under the bus, where I think Garcel has shown she is willing to do that no matter what. Like because think about it, even the things that Sutton said that were really kind of assholy things this year, there were things that were in the press.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, Garcel does have some mean interview bites, for sure. I think that all of them, like sudden like she just says it right to your face.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm thrown with this. I'm really thrown with this, Teddy, because I feel like.
Speaker 2: Do you think she thought that there was a chance that she was going to get the boot anyway? So that's why she's doing this, And then this way she ends on a note where all the fans are on her side.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that, because I don't think anybody truly knows that they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Get the boot And tell me, you have a feeling she probably had a feel like how many words do you think she said at the reunion?
Speaker 4: Twenty seven maybe thirty maybe, So that's where I think, you know, like you know, if you're not even getting a special section at the reunion where you're fighting it out like she did the things that she kind of she would chime in occasionally, but like it could.
Speaker 1: Be that it could be that I don't know that she went in there thinking she was going to quit, because she's like she came in pretty chipper, she says, let's all take a picture.
Speaker 3: And then you know, it came time to the end.
Speaker 1: The problem is is like nobody truly knows what she's so upset about. Yes, we all suspect Sutton wasn't there for her. We all suspect that Bo's intimidated her, but we would I would really like for her to come out and say exactly what happened, what is the problem?
Speaker 2: Well, and if she's on an island by herself, it's because she put herself on that island. She never wanted to make the commitment and the friendship to all of the women. And like I can personally remember how she treated me on the show by the nat the gnat, like you know, like out here nothing, and I think that that is that's what's coming back to haunt her. But she was like, you know what instead of coming back again, now, I don't have Sutton to be my little peon, so I'm just going to peace out and go.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, she knew when it was time to quit, and she quit, and she's gone, and we wish her well.
Speaker 2: We do wish her well. And I'm curious after this podcast if she will unfollow me because of all the people that you could forget to unfollow. I do a lot of stories, like probably too many stories. As we know, well, she doesn't follow me, Well, did she ever follow you?
Speaker 3: I don't know who.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry, Tom, Do you want me to double.
Speaker 1: You unfollow housewives that are no longer on the show.
Speaker 2: I don't unfollow anyone. The only person that I cannot see their stuff is because I've been blocked, like Denise blocked me, which I watched her entire show. By the way, would you think I think it was the Denise we always said she was, and that she kept denying when she was on Housewives, and I was like, why didn't you just show that you were this Denise? This was our problem? That was the Denise we hung out.
Speaker 1: So you think that she kind of sheltered herself on the show and made herself out to be what more prim and proper?
Speaker 2: Yes, Like like the way she talked, the way she did things, the way she handled stuff with her kids. It didn't seem like somebody that would be upset by the word threesome.
Speaker 1: Well, I think she probably got her feet wet doing Housewives and realized that didn't work for her, so she was going to have her own I think it's really easy if you have your own show to be more raw than it is to be with a bunch of girls that are going.
Speaker 3: To attack your every word so well.
Speaker 2: Also, did you watch the scene with her and Charlie No, I.
Speaker 3: Only saw like two episodes.
Speaker 2: Well, I have some time on my hands. I mean, I'm not going to say it's bad because I love Alex Baskin, who's one of the producers, But I am going to say the scene with Charlie Sheen made me so uncomfortable that I was like, it would be like if we had the Koogs on the show and I like forced him to talk about things he had zero interest in talking in.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked they got him on the show. I knew that that was something they really really wanted.
Speaker 2: I think that was a non negotiable of being of this show happening, wouldn't you think so, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if it's a non negotiable.
Speaker 1: I did hear while it was filming, because I know some of the people that worked on that show that they were really pushing for Charlie to be on the show and didn't know if he would do it.
Speaker 2: Know what, I need some information on what's going on with that producer that is no longer on Housewives. I'm seeing lots of stuff, but I haven't really been able to read it.
Speaker 3: I don't really know. I know that he worked on our show last year, and.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about Alex Baskin. It's the guy that got.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I personally don't know what happened as far. I just know he's not working on the show. He did Bethany's podcast recently. You can go listen to that.
Speaker 2: No thank you. Oh. Also Mia left Potomac. Yes, but do we think she fully left?
Speaker 1: I think no, No, she's gone. She who knows.
Speaker 2: I want to know who she's moving to Atlanta with.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know she has a son that lives in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: But do we think that the husband's still involved?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I would imagine. I mean, she can't just pick up her kids. So we're down, Karen, and we're down.
Speaker 2: Miya great, So two spots are open, Tam, let's move.
Speaker 3: Try try out Candace and Robin. I see you flying in.
Speaker 2: You know what, I would be happy with Candace and Robin back. Who would you want to bring on Beverly Hills now that there's an open spot there, I'm not asking for a complished I like for you to say me here because I'm in Renda. Clearly, no, Renna yes, I agree. I don't know if she'd do it though, but everybody's posting, you know, this is a boring season of Beverly Hills, and it's like you you either want. People have to make decisions on what they actually want when they watch this show. And that's why I hate reading social media because.
Speaker 1: It's well, social media is such a joke these days when it comes to these shows.
Speaker 3: They don't want it boring.
Speaker 1: But when they have somebody that's shaking things up, then they just talk shit about them like they did about Renna and then or like they did about me last year, and push them away because that kind of talk. Sometimes, when it's overwhelming like that, you're like, screw this, I don't want to do this.
Speaker 2: So did you?
Speaker 3: Says out there? Stop stop doing it?
Speaker 2: You want the drama? Also, did you see the I saw a clip of this of the Brandy thing about the life ruining show and then she's said, you know, all these people get divorced. I personally don't think divorces happened because you're on Real Housewives.
Speaker 1: No, No, this is I mean, I think I've always said from day one to somebody that's gotten divorced on the show. If you go into it with a shaky foundation, your house is going to crumble.
Speaker 3: And that's what happens.
Speaker 2: If you're like and if you're in a shaky marriage and you're unhappy or in your case like things are very unhealthy for you. Why would you want to be in that marriage anyway? And if the show's going to highlight it and give you the strength to leave, great.
Speaker 1: Right, it's a tool to help you leave, Ladies, I think that eventually I would have gotten divorced regardless, like most people we'll do on these shows. It was just it kind of speeds things up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you guys. That's the end of the Housewife headlines for today. We'll be back to talk about Valley season two episode to recap