Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from coast to coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: George Noi with Bob Brazil. His book is called Catching the Ascension Wave. Bob, we were talking about the planet that blew up between Mars and Jupiter, and that Mars might have been its moon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mars definitely was its moon back in the day. And so it got blown out of its orbit into the orbit that we now know and became a planet. But it had its atmosphere blown away, and so things did not turn out well for the folks on both maldeck On and on Mars and on Maldeck before they completely destroyed their planet. They a small group of them. I mean, this is a huge, huge planet, maybe a population of close to a trillion, you know, a significant number of them, however, were able to escape and they came to Earth. They landed in Antarctica, which at the time was not buried under two and a half miles of eye.
Speaker 2: I was going to say a wide land there, right, Pardon I was going to say wide land there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And and so they they they built a city there and a huge pyramid and just got things got things going here, kept things going rather on Earth uh, but uh, the rest of them, well, they had a bit of a rougher ride. Now we need to dig a little bit deeper into this defensive shield. That the uh that the uh uh what's it called the Ancient Builder race? That the Ancient Builder race created. We're all familiar with the first three movies of the Star Wars, where you know Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker and all that, and they had the the Death Star. Well, I think George Lucas was getting some inside information from the Secret Space Program, because this is what the Ancient Builder race was doing. They developed the capacity to hollow out moons and not to use them to destroy and conquer other planets, but to use them for peaceful purposes, to keep the peace throughout the local fifty two star cluster. And this is what the Progenitor race on Maldeck was able to infiltrate and take over and like I say, ending up destroying their planet. But the thing about these moons, and I mean this is getting pretty far out there, but trust me, for those who have not read my book, I do back it all up. I'm not just throwing this out there. I can back it up, but I'm just going to throw it out there right now, and that is that our moon was kind of like the prime example of a hollowed out moon that can be used not only as a defensive shield, but also as a way of packaging up planets, literally entire planets that were about to go from third dimension to fourth dimension and to save those who were not ascension ready to transport them to another third dimensional planet, the moon and other hollowed out moons became vehicles, if he will, that allowed that sort of transfer transference to occur. Now, I know that sounds incredible, but there is this is well known throughout the secret space program. And did I say secrets? Oh? I guess I did. There is a two tiered technology system and that is for sure that's been around for a long time, and that would be fun to talk about. To George, I'd got to go back to the Nazis in World War two to begin to dig that one out. But that's another tangent for perhaps a little bit later in the show. For right now, what I've been told from the various insiders. Now, David Wilcock, you've probably talked to him a number of times. He's more than just a well researched ufologist. He's also in on this ascension thing, and he's got people feeding him information that is pretty darn good. And what they all tell him, not all of them, but enough of his insiders have told him that our moon is hollow inside absolutely, And I make the case, well, you know, I just really get into it. Yeah, it's artificial, absolutely, And so inside the moon it contains as many as ten thousand layers in some places, and it was perfectly capable of and it did package up entire planets, I mean, the oceans, the lakes, the rivers, the people, the forests, you name it, and take them because their planet would no longer be habitable for a third dimensional life, to another third dimensional planet in some other Solar system. And so evidently this was done on a regular basis. But to cut to what was going on on Maldeck here, those who did not make it to Earth, many of them, oh goodness sakes, billions of them, spent about four hundred and fifty thousand years inside our moon, and it was even into our solar system to become the moon that we know out there today. And for a long long time, according to the law of one it was inhabited by these transplanted beings from Maldeck.
Speaker 2: Where's the open it on the backside?
Speaker 3: No, inside the moon? Inside the moon. Don't have to go to the backside when you've got a hollowed out moon, very livable space inside.
Speaker 2: Where's the entrance though, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I haven't been there, but it's certainly there. I suppose the entrance would be on the dark side.
Speaker 2: Now, is this based on research you've done or have you been told these things?
Speaker 3: No, I've been it's a combination of having been told these things. It's a combination. In April of twenty twenty, I signed up for David Wilcox online course. It was about ascension, and I was so happy that I did because the cornerstone there is not only about ascension, but he refers to the lav of One on a repeated basis and uses that. That rekindled my interest in the law of One and just came out with a lot of this inside information. But where did he get it from. Well, it's a combination of his insiders, and he has numerous insiders, and the law of One itself. So more than anything, I trust what the law of One says, and it gives the details on just exactly what happened on mal Deck and exactly what happened on Mars. So to cut to the quick, the beings on Mars, they didn't, you know, they were just well, what are you going to do when you no longer have a planet? There are certain et races, and this again is in the law of one whose job it seems to be is to come and literally rescue people who are not ascension ready when their planet's about to go fourth dimensional and transport them to another third dimensional planet. They alter their genetic structures so they're more suitable to the new world they're going to. They time travel them, and they do it in such a way that, you know, for a short period of time they might be disoriented, but very quickly life goes on for those people. Well, the beings on Mars were taken to planet Earth as those who did not make it through the changes on Maldeck. And so what we're talking about here is a bunch of beings who were more interested in creating war and conquering other planets than they were in creating peace. That's the same as saying that our planet, planet Earth became inhabited by a bunch of backstabbing, low life people that you probably wouldn't trust very much, and that's held us back a great deal. And what I mean by that is that if you look at the Law of One, what they say is that we go through through three twenty twenty year cycles. That's also the length of the procession of the equinoxes, but three of these, let's just call them twenty five thousand year cycles. And they say that at the end of the first cycle, on a typical third dimensional planet, that about forty percent of the people ascend into the fourth dimension, and those who are not ascension ready are taken to another third dimensional planet. This is through, as I indicated, the various et races whose job it seems to be to do this. And by the way, Courtney Brown remote viewed this in the Cosmic Voyage book that he wrote way back in nineteen ninety six. He also remote viewed Mars being destroyed and how they were cloned and time traveled and taken here to planet Earth. So we've got this confirmation coming from these two sources. And then to get back to the Law of One, at the end of the second twenty and twenty year cycle, they say, the vast majority of those who did not make it the first time will now ascend into fourth dimension this time, and that the few, the very few that might be left over, well they will be taken care of or harvested, is the term the law of one uses at the end of the third cycle. But in our case, at the end of the first twenty five thousand year cycle, nobody ascended, relative speaking, forty percent usually do. And at the end of the second cycle, second twenty five thousand year cycle, only one hundred and fifty seven ascended, and they all stayed with the Earth and became ascended masters. And now the great question is, well, what's going to happen as we approach the end of the third cycle here, because you know, you have a planet where up until now, virtually well with the exception of one hundred and fifty seven people, nobody has made it into the high worlds. And so the great question is, well, what's it going to take and will we make it? And what happens to those who don't? And you know, we can just go on and on from there.
Speaker 2: Are we in the midst of great change coming up?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, we're in the midst of great changes that are happening right now. And to unpack this, I actually go back into the nineteen fifties. If you look at the nineteen fifties, there was an absolutely fascinating series of events that happened, if we well, let me put it this way. There was a Canadian scientist by the name of Heck was his name, W. B. Smith? And WB Smith was actually commissioned by he was asked by the Canadian government to go and investigate the UFO phenomenon. And he quickly realized that you know, you can see pieces of wreckage, which he did, and you can talk to people and all of that, but it might be better off to come in contact with people who claim to be actual contactees. Well, back in the nineteen fifties, there was an annual UFO event in Joshua Tree, California, and typical lieutenants was about five thousand people. So he became involved with multiple groups here who claimed that they that they were all contactees. And you know.
Speaker 2: George van Tassel and those people right.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and also a very popular author back in the name by the name of George Hunt Williamson, and he was a big name back then. His best known book was called I came out in nineteen fifty nine and it was called Road in the Sky. Well, George Hunt Williamson was definitely a contactee, and he got teamed up with W. B. Smith, and they came across some fascinating information. So they listened to all these content tease their stories and they say, well, that's really interesting, but is it really real? So what they did was they devised a hundred part questionnaire and if you were who you say, you were, an actual contact ee, you'd answer the questions in one way, and if you weren't who, you'd be exposed. You couldn't fake this. And so from that he was able to decide who was really real and who really wasn't. And the story that they were telling us is exactly what's going on right now. That we were told that our planet and the entire Solar System was entering into the outer fridges of a great cosmic cloud, a great cosmic dust cloud, and that it was going to have dramatic impact on the quality of life.
Speaker 2: Here, dramatic or devastating, or.
Speaker 3: Both, potentially both. But if it is devastating, not to worry, because if there are earth changes and the solar flash is kind of like the all from an expression of that. First thing I'll say about that is that that's an outward reflection of our continuing state of internal imbalance as above, so below, and so as long as we remain uncentered, with unresolved trauma, emotional trauma from childhood and whatever, it continues to get projected outward. And so that's really what Earth changes are all about. But as we continue to raise our laboratory rate, and we are, there is a great awakening that's happening here, and it's only just beginning. Relative to the possibility Earth changes are notches in stone. If we continue in the same rate, there will be Earth changes. But even if there is, not to worry, because then the group of benevolent ets comes in and they will take people who are not ascension ready and transport them to a planet, a third dimensional planet, where they'll begin to and continue to live their lives and work through their karma until they too become ascension ready. And this is what Courtney Brown saw and reported on in his book Cosmic Voyage. As a remote viewer. He saw some time after the year two thousand. He said it was where this was what was happening on Earth where a race of beings that we know as the Grays. Evidently a certain aspect of the Grays have this job of coming in and recloning the people. They are cloning experts and just you know, reconfiguring them to in such a way that they'll be more able to handle the new planet that they're going to, and also to time travel them at the appropriate moment in a way that they are not harmed one bit, and that they're placed down on another third dimensional planet. Now, initially there might be some you know, where are we what's going on? But very quickly we're told that they just settled back into their normal lifestyle and life goes on. So that's what happens, and that's documented in the Law of One. Also that's what happens to people who are not ascension ready, and for people who are ascension ready, for people who've done enough of the inner work to dramatically raise their vibratory rate, well, they're about to have the ride of a lifetime to go through an amazing series of events that and again not to worry. The pathway is all in our DNA at a very very deep inner level. We've been there, We've done it before. We know exactly what to do, and we will know what to do. The real key is being in harmony with Planet Earth when this happens. And if we are, Planet Earth knows us, and we'll take care of us and as I say, give us the ride of a lifetime.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more