Speaker 1: What's up with that conversation you had with Push? You beautiful? See I want to hear I'm beautiful. I want to know what's going on.
Speaker 2: You know, I come I come from a universe. Who man speaking language?
Speaker 1: Right? But if I say to you.
Speaker 3: Kiss yo, giant, don't call me back the minute you're supposed to see giants.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be a giant. Why don't you call him back?
Speaker 1: But if I say the kiss yo, between me and you.
Speaker 3: Or off the record, giant, don't call me back the minute you see giant, you gotta you gotta close your mouth.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: But I brung up that conversation.
Speaker 3: This is from from four o'clock in the morning to two o'clock in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: I'm the sharpest you can ever speak to. I'm the sharpest, Like.
Speaker 3: I'm up in the morning, I'm doing push up and then I'm trying to get my life together, like I'm shocked.
Speaker 2: He calls me to the clock of the morning.
Speaker 3: So I remember this conversation to the tea, to the tea and he called me and he his first time I ever seen Pusher all these years, like kind of have emotions, like he was like, yo, how our boy did that. So in case you don't know what I'm talking about, well picked, he said, both on Drink Quick Time with Slim Drake or Push your Tea.
Speaker 2: He said both.
Speaker 3: Pusher called me and was like, Yo, it was the first time I ever heard Pusher like raised his voice.
Speaker 1: He was like, Yo, you.
Speaker 3: Think forty from Ovio with a pick for the send the same. And I'm just sitting there. So when I'm bring up this conversation with Pusher, I'm bringing this up in honor. I'm like, Yo, that was honorable that he shared that with me. I wasn't trying to So so what I'm trying to say is when that conversation happened later on, in that conversation, there was things that I brought up and I said, it's off the record, this is this is off the record, or this is this is between me and you, because let's just let's talk about what we're talking about. Pusher, who is famous, called Nori, who is famous, about a producer for real, who is arguably more famous than both of us, right about a conversation with one of the most famous people on the planet.
Speaker 2: Drake, And this all happened on Drink Champs.
Speaker 3: So I assumed that this part of the conversation wasn't off the record, because we later on addressed that and said, like I said, I'm shot from three to two pm. I'm the sharpest, and I remember this ship for a beata. He never said that. So if I blew that up as a man, my bad.
Speaker 1: If I blew that up. But I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't think I did. Like at the end of the day, no matter what.
Speaker 3: Your media, now, I got to tell you that Joe hold On off the record, like I just.
Speaker 2: Told you about the Smoke Champs ship.
Speaker 1: Use that on me.
Speaker 2: That that was hard, That was hard.
Speaker 1: He did. He did his job.
Speaker 2: He did his That's exactly what he's supposed to do.
Speaker 4: That's how to get this guy to a hundred millions. Yeah, yeah, I never seen that guy trying to get to know you use to find me he's doing your jobs. Gonna get doing your job? Is I'm seeing smoke drink.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to do all this before, So hold on, let me finish.
Speaker 3: So let me finish so with pusher like pusher malice. You know I knew him since they called him terror, Terry, Terrence. You know what I'm saying, Like this main terror. This is my family. So you know they laughed it off, you know what I'm saying. So I sent him a text like you know, you know I'm coming back. You know what I'm saying, Like that type of ship. But let me let me, let me make this clear. That's my family that got the best album right now. Uh, I still still working out to it. I was offended that he said cloud chased when he said everyone and he said, you know it's it's album time. You know everyone wants to click bait. I just wanted to address that part, that part. I don't need clickbait.
Speaker 2: They come every month. My work is good, It speaks for itself. It speaks for itself. I don't have to clickbait to that part I want to address.
Speaker 3: But other than that, if I, in any way shape form of fashion blew up something that I wasn't supposed to blow up as a man, I apologize now, but I don't think I did.
Speaker 4: Now I can say to the two people that still believe I'm not caty, who thinks I'm real, I've had too.
Speaker 5: A lot now you used to be counting cats with That's what like, they fucking me up, you know, catch ship it everything, and you will.
Speaker 4: They said the fuck you caps every time you do like this.
Speaker 6: They're like, yeah, j'a gout I back, he know, Joe.
Speaker 4: Casting nigger line again this but for the two people, the one percent of America. I haven't had so many any deep conversations with nor that you can't even believe. He has never repeated.
Speaker 2: I've never repeated.
Speaker 4: I have to say no, thank you. What I can say is if he knew I couldn't say that, I wouldn't do that. You know. That's and by the way, too many conversations don't be conversations.
Speaker 2: I want to tell I want to say what else?
Speaker 4: Like this was, can we say what you gotta know? You know now yo, listen, now's the time, Yeah, to really get this over with one.
Speaker 1: What's your say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've had twenty years and twenty years this was.
Speaker 3: This is all deep the conversation, Like sometimes you don't realize the relationship you have with a person, how long you know what the person Like I was in grinding, I was on grinded, I was on the he mixed, and I'm in the video like you said, leaning back.
Speaker 2: So it's like if it's a misunderstanding.
Speaker 3: I get it, and I get why he didn't call me first because what I did was publicly, so he had to respond publicly. So that's why I'm responding publicly at you know, I but it's all it's all love. But at the end of the day, that's not who I'm not. Not a person who chases cloud. I'm a person who has integrity. I'm a person who has integrity, I have morals, and I'm very, very creative. I'm too creative to bite anybody else's stay. I've always been my own style always. I always stayed in my own lane because it's never been trafficked there.
Speaker 4: But why you why you always say finger popping?
Speaker 2: There was an episode of that that you was on. Man, he won't do.
Speaker 4: That because he loved it. He already told me, he said, you breaked up with your wife. She's still going to be.
Speaker 1: It's the only.
Speaker 4: Because you know we you know, were the type you break. God, we don't know you everything. This guy here, he already he already signed the petition, Like, yo, you're not getting rid of my sister if.
Speaker 2: She's still family. That's horrible.
Speaker 4: No, no, I know, but it's horrible because she got a little at least, no be my f.
Speaker 1: Turn the ship off. New life, your new life.
Speaker 4: And you made it. You got with a golfer.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 2: And this is a different you understand that.
Speaker 4: Walk up in there, you know front row, the lights is on, you know, like they're good luck.
Speaker 2: But what are those called though, Joe.
Speaker 4: I don't know. These are some old man I was fishing out. These are not regulating.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 4: He ain't five thousand.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 4: If you don't know what's over your man, you fucked up, man, You fucked up. You're supposed to be the sneaker fishing nano I had a real challenge. You're picking the sneaker because I got a bunch.
Speaker 2: You killed the ship.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 3: You're almost the same outfit with THELA right.
Speaker 4: But long I had the new event on this vote taking. Okay, right, this was the man that's surrounding fight. Okay, okay, okay, nobody was flying. I have a problem. We went to Santo Pey. You think that flash and I had to leave the flash tea a fucking city liven for short. Nobody was coming through with that ship. What I do whether I'm in Harlem Sancho Pei, Africa. I'm staring at outfits at all time. I'm looking at everybody. I'm looking at outfits. I'm thinking you bringing it.
Speaker 1: I'm out there.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yo, I'm not gonna keep wearing ten thousand dollars outfits when dudes is wearing two dollars outfits, Like you know, Norwy can't fly. But that was all his wife's birthday. Besides him, nobody's officers out there hitting. So I just stood with a black teeth and kept my Louise ship for the show, like I'm not gonna go throw the ship off for no reason. But I went to Amanda Surround and nobody was flying. I went up in there, nobody was like even the fly guys like fab he wasn't really fly. Now I'm keeping it a buck.
Speaker 1: Shut off the guys who.
Speaker 4: Filurious, the guys who take this ship serious, they ain't come out washed them comments what washing the car made for the.
Speaker 1: I just say, get this sometimes off.
Speaker 2: He had a graffiti T shirt with it. With it, I know what he had on.
Speaker 4: I waisted at the outfit, by the way, So I brought it on the fucking show because I know it's gonna be the most ratings, the biggest. We got the drink champs here, so I got.
Speaker 2: The rock this ship again, how about my how about Monica?
Speaker 1: Well you gave him that again.
Speaker 4: I went to the manors board the South and then it was usually over killed.
Speaker 1: So you got to no, I ain't.
Speaker 2: Getting it off.
Speaker 1: Sh it is no fun. I get how it is long. Howd that? Don't take him?
Speaker 2: Hold it out, man man?
Speaker 1: How it over that?
Speaker 4: But hirked me too because I was coulda going some real poppy shampool ship. He ain't really send it to the crib, like he said, the jacket, not the pant. They got stupid fly sh it over there.
Speaker 1: I was waiting.
Speaker 4: That's what I wanted, Like you know, I got the sun tanner was sun tanned. You know what I'm saying. I wanted to walk up in there with this linen crazy boat taking ship, but it ain't come. So I went pinky in the brain, even sun tanning, just the pinky in your brain, because you can't dumb.
Speaker 2: Dum dumb dum, dumb dumb dumb he went crazy.
Speaker 4: Oh that's the hey, you know they got that ship.
Speaker 2: Dumb dumb dum yo, yo, I live off for I live.
Speaker 4: Off for Winds. When my brother wins, I'm too happy for my brother wings. I'm too happy for it's trying to stick somebody up. It might be yeah, he got all the money he got got on, I'm shooting him and rich, but oh no, you might have but suits in your house you and are you a gun of course?
Speaker 1: And the acid?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: You got some bullets you want to use to them ships?
Speaker 4: About this? When I live in Plantation, I had to come and see my little friend. I was for a dude to walking because you know they walking that door. You know the murder game is different, right, it's different. Let me say something thirteen Allegedly it's different when people allegedly throw the hoodie on and the mask and they got beef for somebody roll up by themselves in the car, bike whatever, handle their business. That's a murderer, right, A guy protecting his wife and his family and his home. He's doing what he had to do. You jump up in there. He's gonna pull out the big You you got the big ship, right efn you got super soaker that shit and leave holes in them doors.
Speaker 1: This fucking big of course. Yo in my enemy I won't argue.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something. Let's keep it up up in New York City. I invited the cocks to the frank for the stand.
Speaker 1: Yo. Yeah you know this meaning.
Speaker 4: With everybody.
Speaker 1: Anybody think they tough, I'm coming wrapping them up.
Speaker 4: In Miami. If a grandfather is in the gas station pumping gas, say something to me, I'm staying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody got a gun.
Speaker 4: When you gonna get your gun license? In there, you see old ladies getting their license with the big everybody's strap.
Speaker 2: Do me a favor.
Speaker 1: We go to we go to.
Speaker 4: Restaurants, and the ladies with us, and we got six wives. They're all strapped with hamlets that everybody. If everybody in Miami said, oh fuck it, pull your gun out, shoot at each other. Oh no, it's the biggest massacre you've ever seen in your life.
Speaker 1: Everybody's trapped.
Speaker 4: I'm not arguing over a parking spot. They cut me off.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you. Everybody's strapped. So I know I know you can't wait. You and I can do it. I know you can't wait. I just watched Ballerina. She had a fire gun. You probably got that ship fire You.
Speaker 7: Are you exposing my man's gun cause he didn't want nobody know.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm tell people you got you don't tell them, No, I ain't gonna know.
Speaker 2: You do look like you look like a gun owner.
Speaker 8: Like like, I ain't gonna lie like your team, but you do look like a.
Speaker 4: Gun strapped No, he got a heavy duty.
Speaker 1: Let me ask.
Speaker 3: Let me ask, y'all because I went on vacation with Joe, and Joe took a show on vacation.
Speaker 2: I've never seen this before.
Speaker 4: I'm all went to do By for the royal wedding. Shout out roch, what's your name? I'm dealing my name over this. Ali, I go hi, I am Molly Kashani and they go back and be like your fat Joe, get the funk out.
Speaker 1: I want to play the role. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I want to be in the you know, I want to be in this ship. So I went to Dubai to the wedding. They caught that club blue shout out ship seeing did the show there? Get the bag? You definitely know about this. They don't want to say at your pay, And I'm like, oh, let's go club club V I feet with Jean rocking them and go get the bag. It pays for the hotel because you guys pick expensive hotels, nor I, you are the most expected you help them out. Addition, it don't work, you should have him on the side. You should have something. Man, give him a t like yo, I'm gonna take care of my brother. Don't work out. It's definitely flex sweaters. Ship would see through backs, the fucking watches and all complications and this stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm all this ship. That ship costs money.
Speaker 2: Got money you You.
Speaker 4: Are like rich player. I know for a fact, I think I borrow some money from Richard. I had to pay a bill. I said, rich paid, I pay you back. He got all the money in the world. The man won't buy a fucking Croissan. You want me to take holiday. We asked him to bring some melts home. We got the pull party. He bought three chicken wings, a couple of collar greens. This, I'm like, yo, bro, it's.
Speaker 2: Ten of them.
Speaker 4: All that now, fuck you? You paid thirty nine ninety nine. Come through the fucking goods. I do it to everybody, but I make him hot on the streets. That's a nest. Got mustard on his shirt right now.
Speaker 2: He hot.
Speaker 4: He called me up and said he got a lot more bookings. You know, you see the biggest line you ain't realize is when they go new y'all and jay Z says, y'all, I'm making you hot out here. You got hold he said, yo want oh g. Don't get that fucked up. That's the number one anthem in the fucking universe. He shout the guard out show. It's like I'm making you hot. At least that's how I.
Speaker 1: See it, right. He didn't say, oh mustard on this.
Speaker 4: He got a lot of money. Man, listen, when this guy, when this guy, and don't think it goes unnoticed. Every time you on your show and you get an opportunity to big up brother Joe and jump in, or you get somebody to talk about that Joe and you.
Speaker 2: Just a quick time with slime time.
Speaker 1: I should hit an award for that. I got the most.
Speaker 4: Let me smart now, I'm gonna go smart. Right, both Cuba.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, going come up with me?
Speaker 4: Had they won't lie?
Speaker 2: He said, wait, when you.
Speaker 4: Listen, America has this policy right, there's a real smart question. You're a smart guy, but America has a policy where they feel like If you go to Cuba and spend any kind of money over there, you're helping the regime. It used to be with cashro now is with whoever's in charge, right, But our Cuban people are really suffering big time. They don't they put the light on two hours a day. They're fucked up. You can't go to the restaurant and be like, yo, I take the teacher out on the boy. You I take that.
Speaker 1: This your food up.
Speaker 4: You can't even refrigerate your food. So it's horrible, right. And my father always warned me and said, don't go to Cuba because you live in Miami, and the Cubans in Miami will be at your doorstep protesting because they with that they with America. Let's not feed nobody over there. Do you think that's correct that policy?
Speaker 1: No, I mean there's is deep.
Speaker 9: It's deeper because it's true you would go and spend money out there that's trickling up to the government and they hold it. They're like a mafia and they keep that money and they don't spread it out. The government is rich out there, people are dying, That's what I'm saying. But I think my thing is if you go out there. They allow people to go out there and interact, then the people will be inspired to make a movement out there to change the killer question.
Speaker 4: When will Cuba be free?
Speaker 1: You see it, that's a million dollar question.
Speaker 2: We wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: Look, have we've had an embargo on Cuba? You know which we choked?
Speaker 9: Which our government has choked Cuba, which allowed the government in Cuba to say, it's not us, it is the Yankees. They're the ones doing it. They use it as a scapegogle. It's that really too.
Speaker 4: By the way, he wanted to know how Cuban and I am. By the way, I was born in the hospital in the Bronx when Larry Davis shot them cops right across the street.
Speaker 1: It ain't my fault. And part of this.
Speaker 4: History going on Bronx Lebanon, one of my cousins went to Cuba to free Cuban. Do you remember when three Cubans went, like maybe twenty years ago.
Speaker 8: One of my fucking cousins ob to try to freak Cuba jail for twenty something years, came home like five years ago and he died and Wad came home after jail.
Speaker 4: They put him in jump for twenty years and my cousin that's a Cuban.
Speaker 1: I young you guys.
Speaker 4: I went, he called me the forest jumper hip.
Speaker 1: Something happened. I won in.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you, Jada, Jada, this is you fuck.
Speaker 3: Every month this clip keeps coming up and I don't think you ever got asked.
Speaker 2: Whereas me and you fab the party? Party, the party.
Speaker 8: Last?
Speaker 2: Why I first? That was the first put the hood on, looked over there.
Speaker 1: That was the first. That was Yeah, I was the king of those. That was the beginning of.
Speaker 2: So I invited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard. I heard that he was trying to.
Speaker 3: I was trying to do something different, and then it was So what I'm saying is when it goes viral for me, it works out for me because it's on the show.
Speaker 2: What do you think every time that sh like?
Speaker 7: You know, because I thought I have a little bit of crack moment, I go in the comments and start seeing But once I see people like kiss wasn't with that shit you could see kiss with just look at kissing.
Speaker 1: I can't able with the wolf side again.
Speaker 7: And they know I mean, I was really start I was homey member, I was a little bit grumpy that day. Anyway, then he came talking of that party party shit he he all the way threw me off with that, right.
Speaker 1: The fabcin anted it a little bit better.
Speaker 3: I mean, I see from what I thought. I thought fab had different vodka.
Speaker 7: It wasn't a rock You actually made it made it make sense because he was talking business changing and riddles.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the world don't know. He's saying, what's going on with I gave you some ready, that's what it also normal? Yeah that was you fixed that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was it was it worked out. We hope that was it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, UFN was it there.
Speaker 1: It's smart man.
Speaker 4: He wasn't there.
Speaker 9: I was on vacation. He's like, I'm in Tennessee. You don't remember this, Okay, I'm with the fans, Like, yo, let's go. I'm doing drink Champs in l A.
Speaker 1: I can and then he would knock it out.
Speaker 4: He went to a gun man family Tennessee, went to have done the boat and even rotting Crambo. He went to a gun show tesse. I was to say that it was like some Christmas, tell you the craziest ship, right, because we're blessed and we're from New York originally and there's racism, but it's under It's like hiding. He can't tell you everybody works together, white blacks man. The first time I went to a movie theater by my house and Plantation and the white boys pulled up next to me with the whole Confederate flag with the fucking shoddy on the back window. I looked at it. My son was like h my son was like, yo, Dad, I just don't look at these people. Keep doing in time, keep walking in the movie Dip. You've seen ship like that in Florida.
Speaker 1: Y Florida is more north like one.
Speaker 4: I saw an eighteen wheeler and eighteen wheeler doing wheel all all Confederate flag, the whole eighteen wheeler, and I was like, they won't drop this ship down Harlem or at L not this. But they had that ship out there telling out there, you know.
Speaker 7: Exact racist. I experienced some race. I don't even know if it was racist. Something happened to me today, not even today. Yeah, going through the thing pre check that port right, I got t s a pre check. I've been selected randomly.
Speaker 1: They got it. We always today they selected me off the line to the regular line. I said, what the fuck you ever?
Speaker 7: Heard it like from the PreCheck to the other door. I went to the thing tsa pre check them. Let me see I did take the picture. You've been random they selected to go through.
Speaker 2: The regular Let me speak to the manager. I speak to somebody there.
Speaker 1: No, that's the such thing, me such sting. You know what.
Speaker 4: I Every every airport you go to, they got like different rules, like you can show up at some airport, like what what's going to happened to me? It gives me this this this is the one time racism hit me so legendary. And I got that picture with you when you was like fat Joe, you chubby, and I was in front of the joke listen, I was just there's a little chunky Jada kiss. So he hates when I put up that picture, but we was fine.
Speaker 1: I need him on my team. I need him.
Speaker 4: If I could say he's from the Bronx, I'm gonna say that one second. So we got the Rose Royce, right, I got the big sky new Rose Royce. Surge comes home from jail from his first bid. He comes home that day and I gotta show. I think we're going summer jams and ship.
Speaker 1: So I'm not making this up.
Speaker 4: I pull over on the Jersey Turnpike to get what to Glizzies from the Nation National? What's the ship? That?
Speaker 2: What they think? I got too, Glizzies?
Speaker 1: Right? I got to fat fuck records?
Speaker 4: How about that?
Speaker 2: So I fat fuck records?
Speaker 1: So I come back.
Speaker 4: Some cars park I got last some brand new roseworks. This ship like a half a ticket whatever, I just got it. Sit in the car. We don't pull off. I'm about to eat my Glizzy surgeons in the front. He's not supposed to be in Jersey. He just came home. He's on that rolling all that right.
Speaker 1: By.
Speaker 4: The hardest ship you ever heard is a flashlight on the window. This window, I'm thinking, without exaggerating or lying, might be a twenty thousand dollars window.
Speaker 1: Right. This ship is a half a tickey car.
Speaker 4: Right, So I opened the window. I'm not even driving, I'm not doing nothing more. Open the window like the office. So sot, why are you banging on my ship like that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: And I really don't talk bad to the cops at all, like I'm usually. I take it on the chain, keep it moving because I feel like we can't win. Right, So I start talking to him slick. I forget surges in the car right. So I'm like, yo, what's up with you? It's the cars?
Speaker 1: Half a million dollar car? You hit the window?
Speaker 4: Yo, just that license this. I got everything what you're talking about. He said, you think you're smart? Huh? I said, excuse me. Now, this guy was Gomer Powe. He had to boost up to his knee with the little hat, with the little little little.
Speaker 1: He was Gomer Pow.
Speaker 4: So I'm sitting there like this and I'm like, but I'm you know, I'm acting up. I'm young gott the Rose Royce going to do summer jam Lean back number one.
Speaker 1: Bright.
Speaker 4: He goes, you see that? Said what? He pushed the flashlight on. By the way, these rugs are first the fuck. He goes, you see that?
Speaker 1: Rock?
Speaker 4: I said, what?
Speaker 1: Rock?
Speaker 4: It was a pebble, man like for when you walk you pick up a pebble. He said, fat Rock, I said, is a pebble? He said, you know what? I see prat Cold Can and here in Jersey. We put it in the live and it takes three days to come back. So you got to sit in jail for three days. I looked like this and I heard the song changed. Don't come boy, yes it is, yo, I said it was good by the river. I'm looking at this shit, I said, yeah, I see malcom X's floating by. I said, Yo, you know what I said. You right, officer. I'm sorry for talking to you like that. No problem. I don't know way these guys. They could change the whole forecast in one second. So you know, we just all got to deal with it. And then the gem in that story is I always tell you don't argue with the comps. That's like a player arguing with the referee, like a ball player arguing with the calls made. He's the judge. You're not changing it unless you're doing that. There ain't none of this ship.
Speaker 7: Mike changed it. Mike made the refs reswitch the call before. That's why he got That's a fact.
Speaker 6: You know, click like you didn't like it, Mike speaking a clickbait sports shows and they try to say, you know that, Mike ain't the goat. This like that, that's the clickbait, and they ship like they want you to respawn and Mice the goat.
Speaker 4: Nobody close and bron once out of l A. Yo, listen you f and I want to thank you for coming out of your curious cage all because you don't come outside.
Speaker 1: He was making up to y'all because he missed last week.
Speaker 4: He missed three shows off rip.
Speaker 1: More. This would have been blast.
Speaker 4: I'm ringing an extra person, yo, young, I had smoking queens. No, I'm not going wrong.
Speaker 1: We run chance, man, what's next? You know how we're doing? Seeing you every way?
Speaker 2: You're doing well.
Speaker 1: It's something with a billionairess.
Speaker 3: Something that's I'm passionate about. It's something that I'm doing. I'm you know, Buster Brohms called me and we were speaking. I don't remember if he called me. I'll call him. He's like, so, what do you get at the.
Speaker 1: End of this?
Speaker 3: Like like like And I realized that describing running to a person who doesn't run, you sound stupid, like I sound like if you're not into this, like you know what I'm saying, Like like like I was in Naples. I was in Naples and you know, I commented on in this guy's watch.
Speaker 2: I was like, hey, man, nice watch.
Speaker 3: And he looked at Minds and he was like, nice watch whatever. And I felt like he was snobby, right, So I had to let him know. I was like, you know, I just wear that to swim.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? You know what I mean? You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's that's you know.
Speaker 3: And then other guy came over and it's like seeing me take pictures, so he asks me, He's like, what do you do? And I realize how kind of stupid I sound to a person that's not a runner. Like if you describe getting on the bar to a person that don't do the bar, they'll probably look at you crazy. Because because this whole percent of the population, it's only one percent that run, right, so we're automatically we outcast, you know what I'm saying. That's why when you see another runner supposed to say to another runner, thank you for running, you know what I'm saying, or be.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah you are outside, you got to salute them.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like like when a black person see another black person, we universally go like this to each other. Right, it's just happened. So a runner has to salute another runner. This is this is a world that I love. Like my father used to jog. I never jogged with my father, my father's bossing, never box with my father. But as he passed away into something that I became addicted to. It's something that helps me.
Speaker 1: I wake up in the.
Speaker 3: Morning no matter what, I don't care how much I did the night before. I'm gonna give you five miles. I'm gonna give you three miles. But then I got maniacs people who you know who get down with me. You know what I'm saying, because anybody who runs with me, Yeah, because.
Speaker 4: His son is busting his ass.
Speaker 2: And yeah, because the elite run.
Speaker 4: You know, your kids are bugged out. My nephew, he's elite right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not that they needed.
Speaker 4: But you know, your family is my family, right, God forbid anything ever happened to you. Your family and my family, right, and they're good, but.
Speaker 2: You are different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, God fishing.
Speaker 3: Let me finish with run Chairs. So run Champs. Well, first off, we don't really even call it, right nothing. Champions is the name of the crew. The actual thing is Healthy High, but it's it started out with me, Uh, my boy Mitch and my boy Los they both over there, and both started out with like ten of us at first, right, we would wake up in the morning and attendance.
Speaker 2: Three left, so we.
Speaker 3: Were like wait a minute, like, you know, we don't want to And then I forget how Biz and Mess I can't think. I think it was Vegas Biz and Mess I came to Vegas and he ran with tims On and we went Vira with Meskit. You've been running two yeah yeah, so I'm rung with no tension, no more.
Speaker 2: Yeah you better not.
Speaker 3: So so we did that and then what we started to notice is what I just said earlier with Roughriders, you crazy rough riders would go everywhere and they would have different chapters everywhere, just similar to like what we did in Germany. But we're run Champs. I've been down at least twenty seven years, right my album and R just turned twenty seven years.
Speaker 1: Old, right.
Speaker 3: On the run on the run etend, which is which is about that? To think about that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: So out of all these twenty seven years career, this is the first time I have never been denied a permit like all this famous shit I've been doing, believe it or not, I can't film anywhere I want to because the Norway name was attached to something different.
Speaker 2: The run Champ name is so clean. It's so clean.
Speaker 3: They give you, they give me the permit like we're damn they're not paying and it's it's influential, Like it's one thing that you know, I used to make music and people used to come up to me and say, you did a bit to your shit.
Speaker 2: That shit is. It's a compliment, but it's the worst compliment ever.
Speaker 3: Like I don't want I didn't even want you to do a crime, and like and then they'll claim me.
Speaker 4: They'll be like, man, that whole bid and I'm stabbing it up. It's like, hold on, buddy, No, the last one on one. I had the last one on one fight. That's on god, the last one on one. You know, I had to fight this guy who's on America's Most Wanted Go Google, go to the mother fuck go ask motherfucker. Don't me saying, don't make me say the name. This guy was on America's biscuit. You gonna find out Americans want telling y'all the truth. He was cocked Dezey. He should have won. Let me explain, saying to you, I'm driving over there cooling, Drake. You know, Mimi, Miami is different. I'm in the studio with them. I don't tell them I'm going to fight.
Speaker 1: I'm in my car.
Speaker 4: And I'm blasting what what what what what this is how I'm going to the fight?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: What? What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Jing Bing?
Speaker 4: You gotta know this story? You know the story ching Bing because all the Bronx guys was there. Everybody ever want to see me fighting news or get beat up? And this and this and that.
Speaker 1: They was all there.
Speaker 4: So I pull up, but I pull up the Norri? What what what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What? What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: What? What now? Nephew? I have an uncle, my uncle Jabbo for twenty nine years in New York State. He's one of the ugly ones. That's why I brought to hold me down in that one when all these guys who did years in jail, they didn't even know. Jabbu was mom while I'm listening to Norri. What my uncle saying? Nephew, I'm gonna fuck you up. If you lose, you better not lose.
Speaker 2: I fuck you up. If you lose, you do whatever, you bite, you scratch you.
Speaker 4: This, this, that fuck that ship.
Speaker 2: We fucking them up, nephew.
Speaker 4: I said, YO went over there. I handled my business with the last one on one I ever had on the planet Earth.
Speaker 1: I wish your thought that was the last.
Speaker 4: It's the last one on one have it. You know what it is to have a one on one. You know what it is to be fat Joe the rapper driving Rose Russes with you and actually going to the hood to fight a nigga on America's most wanted one on one. You know what a fair one is.
Speaker 1: Shoot a family.
Speaker 2: Ain't he's cock Diesel.
Speaker 1: This guy was cock deed.
Speaker 4: He should have won. I actually went there to lose. I said, Yo, Joe, fight them toe to toe. Don't play games with them. Just go blow for blow. You know what it almost like when they do them ships. Now the smacks, if you can handle it, all of them, God comes Bah with the snack bo. That's what I was there for.
Speaker 2: I was for this.
Speaker 1: Let's go blow for blow.
Speaker 4: Whoever got a bigger chin? It is what it is. Unfortunately, because that guy right there, he's an honorable guy. You know I'm talking about you. You're an honorable guy because you took the hel with grace and you never talked shit and fuck joelge Joe.
Speaker 2: He's a real guy.
Speaker 1: That time.
Speaker 2: That time.
Speaker 4: On gone the Bronx. Know, if y'all want to lie, y'all can live y'all want He was all America's most wanted. The reason that faught him is because it was gonna get real dicey, and we were gonna have to do something. We you know, the best bet was one on one. The best bet is always.
Speaker 2: One on one.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you the truth. It's like, all right, if you know your people gonna go to jail, they're gonna go to jail. It's gonna get too crazy.
Speaker 1: This is all a mound.
Speaker 4: It's like he told me, I want to put hands on you. I was like, we're gonna have a tough time doing that, but love and a fat, fat Joe.
Speaker 1: I'm like four hundred and eighty pounds.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I'm not a different weight class. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Charlton Maye with the skeleton on, you got watch Watch Watch Talkers with stiff TV.
Speaker 2: Uh, We're gonna add Mayor boy, Mitch.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get you know, we're actually putting artists with jewelers or artists with like watch dealers. And that's one hundred percent independent. On Drink Test Network. I'm gonna be my own guinea pig.
Speaker 4: I love it, but no wrong, I'm your guinea pig.
Speaker 10: Yeah, oh yes, I forgot you.
Speaker 4: When they tell you Joe Krack ain't really your own man, when they try to tell you all that ship and queens, he'd be like, look, then they've been a sacrificially any invention or here for me.
Speaker 1: Keeping reggae tone.
Speaker 4: When I told him not to go out was in the video? Who like even when I said, yo, And let me clarify that the reason I was worried for reggae tone is because CNN is a staple in the underground reel hip hop, and I knew he was gonna catch backlash for that. He's like the locks and then you know this is the true fucking you know, mab deep. So I was like, yo, I don't know if you should do that, because it's gonna hurt you in this in this real world.
Speaker 1: Just rich cod Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me tell you something about Jay. This is a funny dude, He got it, yo, was Jada kiss is real funny. He's having a great time torturing.
Speaker 1: Me on the show.
Speaker 2: You my Pardner, my brother.
Speaker 4: But I forgot what the fuck I was saying. It was an Alzheimers No no, no, I love reggae throne. I love what they doing. Were going to the Bad Bunny, were going to Puerto ricause we love our reggae throne brothers. But the only reason I was worried was like Norwy's uh rue dm C. He's with locks, he's small, deep, he's going in. It's gonna blemish his legacy. Yeah, but I think I may be the only human being that I came to tell him that if am I the only one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, both cub me.
Speaker 1: Like this.
Speaker 4: I can't right because no disrespect. You know, we can't call him yes man because they still win him thirty years later. That's really his team, right. But you know, I watched guys play me their album and they ship was trash, not reggae tone hip hop, and the whole crew is like yo yo, and they're like, crack what you're thinking. I'm like, they were that that. I can't even you know, you gotta be careful. So he got everybody's in the studio reggae toes out. I'm like, yo, bro, let me everybody's reggae tone with.
Speaker 3: What you gotta realize, you gotta realize, Just let me feel hills, just say something when you got to realize when you're the first. You always kind of look stupid when you're the first. When you're the first, you always appreciate that. And then you have to you have to actually, like to tell you the truth. I met bad buddy with you. You you you once a year. You you bring me to the next game. You you told me down. And by the way, by the way, I really appreciate you because I'm a playoff type of guy. Like once it's it's in the playoffs then and then I'm locked in.
Speaker 2: I'm the season. I'm not really I'm not in like that mix.
Speaker 3: We have to tell me, ed and you you brung me uh to the most important game, to the most important game.
Speaker 4: You know why. It ain't even about you. I love to show unity to them and show that my brother if I got a court side ticket that they're calling me me and you.
Speaker 2: Talk about this all the time.
Speaker 4: They are calling me from LA for this billionaires, all the guys I know, like Joe, can I sit? This guy is threatening me. Everybody's that seat. Everybody you know that nephew, don't lie. Come on, give it up your nephew.
Speaker 1: You know, don't lie.
Speaker 4: That's that prime time, right, So I go get get my brother. I said, come on, Stime, get your nick out for ready, we're going. Of course, it's for real joke. We have to do that to show people.
Speaker 2: The thing.
Speaker 4: The thing is most magical and legendary about the Locks is that they never broke up and they stand together. We gotta show loyalty and unity at all times. So that's that's what I love about that. What I was saying is, thank god you did that for Reggaetnes. But my thing is, I want to tell the story real quick. I go up there, so you know, please come out of the house. Come, we sit in the lobby. You know, I'm seeing that queens.
Speaker 1: Hold up, you know, ahead of time.
Speaker 4: But I go, like this church of running gruds. His eyes so wide, He said, they gave me the bag. They gave me such and such a mind. I said, I had to leave.
Speaker 3: But I just like run Champs. I didn't go there for the bag. I went there for passion. Like they tell you the truth.
Speaker 2: I did a party in Puerto Rico. And this is this, how is this is how? This is real talk?
Speaker 3: This is real because I sometimes I describe it as I'm a genius. But let me just tell you really what happened?
Speaker 1: I went.
Speaker 3: I went to Puerto Rico. It's my first time in Puerto rican I don't speak Spanish. I'm not fluent like that. I can understand it. You can't talk about me in Spanish. I'll know that. I'll get us out of Bradison Square Garden if it's a stabbing, like I could get I know enough Spanish not to get jerked when I bought work, you know what I'm saying. So, so I go to Puerto Rico. This is when John rules, like ten million, he's the hottest dude on the planet. I get to Puerto Rico. They're like, yo, Joh rules at your show. And this is what I'm talking about. You know what Joh yoah like when you know, shirt off everywhere, like he has no shirt, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, Like he's just walking around.
Speaker 3: And so I'm on the isle on the Puerto Rico I'm like, I'm mad, nervous because I'm like, yo, this shit is sold out?
Speaker 2: Why why they sold out? Nothing is number one?
Speaker 1: Homeboy?
Speaker 2: I came to puss I'm like, all.
Speaker 1: Right, cool.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, but why is it there's too many people? Like I've been shows in Puerto Rico, but I've never done a show like this. They're like, yo, they go this is Dago show and they go backed out at the last minute. So I'm like, oh, this takes all the pressure off of me. I'm like, oh, okay, they here for Thago, all right?
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: I know I got hits, so it doesn't matter what language Homeboy. I came to parties is ripping anything down? In fact, what what ripping anything down? So I'm like a cool, I'm good. I get on stage.
Speaker 4: Those ships are fucking smoking, so hold on, I.
Speaker 3: Gets I perform, and then I just watched the Reggae Throne crowd.
Speaker 2: I just watched them sit there and party.
Speaker 3: And I was so used to performing and a fight breaking out or someone throwing a drink on someone, and these guys partied.
Speaker 2: I wanted a part of that world.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't want I don't want to be around violence anymore. I don't want to do So I did one record and it was called Throw My Reggae Throne and that record rent to rent whatever. Then I brung. I came up to Kevin Lowds. Ironically, I came up to Kevin Lowdes and I said, listen, keV, I want to do do Spanish. I want to do this music. You know, you know Beyonce did it. Everyone's no one sees it.
Speaker 2: At the times the keV goes, I'm going to do something that I don't do for no artists.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let you go out there and go go do the record. So I literally, I literally, like right now with all these DJs playing reggae throw like, I literally had to go to these people, Joe like this is the reason why I was so passionate about it because I know if it worked, we would be right here. But I thought they would be praising me like God, like you know what I'm saying. The niggas is like whatever, Niggas, thank you for what you did. Keep going, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But that ship gave how do you how do you feel? Of course about that?
Speaker 2: Of course I'm human. You study human comments.
Speaker 3: That's my comments, Like when when I when I look at you know what I'm saying, Like when Bad Bunny gave me love that day, that shit really meant a lot to money gave you too, It really meant a lot to me because.
Speaker 4: Around Bad Bunny twenty times, Yes, and he's too cool for school. He shows love, but he keeps moving. That day we went to the nick game. He ran around me, was like boppy.
Speaker 3: He wanted to show me love like so bad bunny, like so much stuff, and it was crazy.
Speaker 4: Might get the first buddy interview.
Speaker 3: Y'all gotta reach out now, I think Lebron, you know that's that's dope.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But let me get back to what I'm saying, like I love I love when I when I but I turned on the radio and I hear reggae going on, and don't get it twisted, because I don't want people to feel like I'm saying I invented reggae.
Speaker 2: Thron I didn't I help it come to America. That shit was so beautiful.
Speaker 3: So getting back to that story was like then I then I did these records and I would perform them.
Speaker 2: And the number one place in the world is Orlando. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you say. I don't care.
Speaker 3: I know from the algorithms the Spanish music is in Orlando. If you want to test anything, you go to Orlando. That is baby Puerto Rico to the to the core.
Speaker 4: Beat people up over there. Oh my god, But so I got a story for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, so hold on, I'll tell you that story. Listen.
Speaker 3: Oh my So Now now I can actually sit back and say, look what I helped help do.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I didn't help create it, but I helped it come to the Massives. I helped introduce it to Americans like I would literally go to radio stations and give them records, like, yo, do you understand how hard it was for me telling people Kipona Noriega. I got a hit record with a guy named Daddy Yankee. That name sounds so so so so so so household, household.
Speaker 10: Now imagine they like CNN got a right that you was underground, got a record with it was and for Latinos it was already hard enough, you know.
Speaker 9: So I'm like, like this is I went to Puerto Rico. I don't know if it was a couple of years before that, right echo. He took me to a club I forget the name of the club. It was one of the big throne clubs, and to me it sounded like they just do They looped murder she roll the Norse, and it was the same murder she wrote bet and they were just doing a Spanish patois but still.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, it's cool and it looked good with the chicks.
Speaker 9: But and Echo told me that day, he said, this is going to be the biggest music in the world, is going to take over America.
Speaker 1: New it.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it.
Speaker 3: I didn't see it like I saw it and I and it was just the party.
Speaker 2: It was just the party vibe when they were partying.
Speaker 3: Again, when they were partying, I felt like, they're here for the music, like that was the that was the first time they're.
Speaker 2: Here for the music.
Speaker 3: So, and I'm gonna be honest with you, that's the first time I felt like I traded fans like you know, like listen me fans. Yeah, like me and Jada, for for lack of a better term, we kind of have the same audience. So when I'm getting on a Jada record or Jada's getting on my record, it's kind of the same people. Anyway, mam Deep and component Noriagash never done records together.
Speaker 1: We should have.
Speaker 3: If we did records together, you know what, we should have did girl records. I thought about that shit years later. I was like, yo, because we were we wasn't trading audiences. You know, the first time I felt like I traded audience R Kelly when I got on R Kelly's record, his audience followed me. And the second time I got I felt like I traded audiences was when I did record. Though I felt like that audience was old beerhas coming up to me at the airport. Ah, oh you mean Gando, Like you know what I'm saying, Like that shit was like so that gave me experience I could never take back. It was one of the one of the most happiest times of my life. And now how I had I knew better, I would I would have definitely tried to sign Daddy Yankee like I was bringing Daddy Yankee.
Speaker 2: I was bringing Daddy Yankee to in the stop.
Speaker 1: I was fringing like the idiot. I ain't even think for.
Speaker 2: Myself, Like that's how passionate I was.
Speaker 1: About this ship.
Speaker 4: I know your story and I know everything you say, but I had Daddy Yankee ten years before.
Speaker 2: Yes, Jesus Holy.
Speaker 4: Saying you are the leader.
Speaker 2: Yes, this guy.
Speaker 4: Wants me to die. He's one of them guys that might throw a parade. Oh my god, I'm telling you the truth. He might up parade. I am Puerto Rican and Swish, so I know my people, so I know the floors and I know what they do or whatever the case may be. We came out to the fight with Edgar Balanga and it was Porter weak in Heaven. He got knocked damn, and the whole crowd cheered. He's the same guys that when we walked out there with the flags.
Speaker 3: Was ah, he fell and it was like yeah, like cheering for him his fall, cheering for him.
Speaker 4: They went there saying a blanka, my man, I'm body time this this that you think that's you think that's not nice. They turned like in one second, like and so he learned that because he's a young kid. But I learned that a long time ago. So Fat Joe's very careful with all this ship that you know.
Speaker 2: So let me say something, man, let me say something.
Speaker 4: I learned that a long time. You know, we started the Puerto Rican Parade, We started bringing boxes in the room with Felix trendand that we are the first to rap being big pun bringing every man in Puerto Rico too. I know y'all had to run yo, it's biscuits. I love how you said you know what they say somebody had to break down to because you know, I don't know I'm really telling y'all the truth.
Speaker 2: I'm fried. No, Yo, listen, I'm fried.
Speaker 4: One thing I could never recite is it if I try to recite one of your rounds of one of your rounds are sucking up? Guarantee I'm calling people different names. He could be a guy know forever his name is Johnny. I'll be like, Yo, Junior, what's up this? Like, I'm fucked up? I'm fried?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know you fried to know I'm fried company?
Speaker 4: But why was I saying that right now? What was I saying just before that?
Speaker 1: It was something my biscuits. It's biscuits.
Speaker 2: You know how many.
Speaker 4: Millions of people tell me I keep saying Joe buttons name wrong. They be like, yo, you're violating you notice nicker million years Joe buttons because I'm thinking these Joe buttons right, And they're like, no. People have just said yo, no, no, no beef Joe, butnon's my man. They just say, I'm trying to tell y'all. You see, everybody only takes that clip. They don't take the pre set up to it. I'm telling you on Friday, I'm fuck up. I mess up everybody's name, I mess up the lyrics. This is what I do all the time. This is my life in real life. So it's no disrespect to Joe, butden So.
Speaker 3: Let me just tell y'all I'm proud of both of y'all. They both had other shows that could have gave up, figured it out, that got together. This is a dope show.
Speaker 2: Who's the newest, biggest? I went here? Do you see this?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Hold on, I haven't shot up. No, no, put that down for me.
Speaker 2: I gotta give a shout out.
Speaker 1: Me and e F n Gemini. Listen, I'll be watching. I'm I'm gonna give you.
Speaker 2: I want to give y'all.
Speaker 3: I want to give y'all something that y'all probably got starting controversy, but I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you, be honest with you. It's all clean controversy, it's all clean. It's not messy. You know what I'm saying. I thought the I thought the delusional records throwing French or there was a little crazy, but it's all clean. Yeah, you said, he's the looking he's the first artist of Delusion of records. Yeah said that. Yeah, my brother, I don't know sometimes delusion though.
Speaker 4: Okay, so motherfuckers saying ship wacky off the wall, that we cannot confirm that.
Speaker 1: They're calling me the captain. Call I'm coming to see you.
Speaker 2: What you gotta do.
Speaker 3: You gotta come out with your captain frunt cereal and come out like Mace at the popcorn and just come out with the captain crunch cereal with like Mace with the popcorn, and just keep eating the captain crunt cereal.
Speaker 2: You'll be you get you ahead of him, you know, like how Eminem did. You're ahead of them?
Speaker 4: Call it.
Speaker 2: You're telling you what I wrote with the bunch.
Speaker 4: Of can I let my watch talk to me? To me, yach.
Speaker 2: He just tell you, he tell you at it in a great way, like I don't worry.
Speaker 4: About these people.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: I came from ship, all right. I wiped my ass with the newspaper. When I was in the project. If it was too hot outside, I had no a c I had to sleep on the floor my first apartment.
Speaker 1: And I have rats.
Speaker 2: This big I bought a ferret. They beat that nigga up.
Speaker 4: Shit you guys about poor ship. I'm so sorry. I know about the gook, the stinky juice and the dumpster, the projects.
Speaker 1: You guys got me really fucked up because.
Speaker 4: You've been seeing this for the last twenty years or something. Y'all gotta be sideways fucked up. You can't tell me nothing about no bum nigga shit. I know it all. And so when you're trying to break down my confidence and try to dis this that you lose, you can't do it to me. There you go, his Biscuits, That's why I fucked you.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: He goes like this. So you know how I do bigo Hi, I ain't my Lincoln Shini. His shit is like, hey, you know me. Most of the time they say they don't know, right, I don't know you.
Speaker 1: Wow, Biscuits the biggest blogging in the game.
Speaker 4: How do you that's his ship?
Speaker 7: I love that in Biscuit Yo, we want to thank I guess coming to drink ships.
Speaker 4: DJ my make some noise.
Speaker 1: No, he's still flexing.
Speaker 7: He got a big reservation that Nas jabbing Fried Chicken Co Coca stalt Co Co Coca been in there. Shout out the Nas and his Partners is a nice experience everybody.
Speaker 2: To get in, so don't try. First off, it's healthy fried chicken.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I was supposed to bemoting that fried chicken because I believe it's the air fright.
Speaker 2: And they do it without this oil. Yeah, there's no no seat oil.
Speaker 4: So it's like, so you gotta give me the name of that because I love me some good fried chicken.
Speaker 2: And it comes with carry on good yo. They give carrion chicken nuggets, carry on.
Speaker 1: Fish man, carry on.
Speaker 2: I'm not listen. Listen, I'm not cat. I'm not cap. I'm not cat.
Speaker 3: I'm not NAS told me he's that. You know when when they invested in the he thaught thought about you. He said he thought about me. He said, that's that's just you, fried chicken and caviard. I was like, he said, that describes you like you know, I'm hood, but I got, I got, I got, I got a little elegance for me.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I know how to eat.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I know how to do the fork and the knife.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm not shout out to the rappinggnize big business things out there. The entrepreneur killing the game and he you know, he moves his silence, so he's doing ship.
Speaker 2: We don't even know he's doing fire and he's getting the scene up.
Speaker 4: Shout out to jay Z.
Speaker 2: He's trying to do on Tome Square. That's all.
Speaker 4: You're putting up his own two hundred million for that casinoesus a big You know when you put up your own two hundred and you already got the building in Times Square and.
Speaker 2: You you know that we're in rock lation right now.
Speaker 4: We're in rocknation right now, and let's.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 4: I swore Mike Wringlan was coming with sixty seven bottles a space.
Speaker 1: What's the deal with you?
Speaker 4: And they suspecde cause you gotta sent you pay mingle. You like Gota with quiet, You love, absolutely love Ace of Spade. And it's not just you know, the JA affiliation.
Speaker 3: The thing about it is, I m I like to drink a lot, right, So if I'm gonna drink, I want to drink soft shit. So when it comes to the Ace, I I hands down know that that is the best champagne on the planet.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like for me, for me now, for me too. Now I would argue, I don't mind.
Speaker 3: I don't mind arguing with anybody like you know, I come from moat Demiset days. You know what I'm saying, like where the drug dealers should do that, so I should want to mimic the drug dealers.
Speaker 2: So when I became older, that's the reason why I got the.
Speaker 1: To to to.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, just because it's like the old school.
Speaker 3: But Ace to Spade, to answer your question is a brand that I really really appreciate.
Speaker 2: I really love. I'm a part of. I'm a part of like the secret family.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna tell you where I fucked up at because I had three bottles of Puerto Rican run ready for me? Okay, you know I gotta run. Oh that's right, right, And I was gonna bring it to you. I fucked up, but I'm glad we got a nice Uh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yes, shut up, mister Lee. Oh yeah, shut up. The booby trap Yo be there Friday, you be.
Speaker 4: There on Friday. Oh my god. But listen, let me tell you this. The Yo booby trapped booby Trap is is the Devil's layer. It's I've never been nowhere away I just sat there, right, this is a true story. I sat there. Let's keep it real, your mama. I'm not violating it. I'm just just I'm in booby trap. Everywhere I look, it's just insane.
Speaker 1: As at the next to him, like this the honey, I'm saying right there.
Speaker 4: But like you know, nephew, you know how you have an epiphany this one night, I'm up in there shout out the money man, money man through money with the money was we were we literally was like swimming to get out. He threw so much money it was out of control. And when I look up, probably the most beautiful woman in the world of every shape, size and colors all around. And I sat in the chair, I said, this is the fucking devils. That's a fuck your life up this place. I'm saying, everybody here, right. So some girl walks by and I'm like, and that's when Leito hit me for the hit me on the said yo, then that's the.
Speaker 2: It was on my my I swear.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm not gonna lie. It was like the voice of God. So I'm like, I'm giving in, like it's just too much ship going on. And the girl walked by and I look and he.
Speaker 1: Just goes.
Speaker 4: Not eyes, everything.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: I look at the floor shout out by shot