Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty, I'm strong and Jetty and he I'm strong and Eddy.
Speaker 2: Let's size this moment and create a country for tomorrow, the future that we deserve. And now, please welcome our next commander in chief, my husband, President Dona.
Speaker 1: Jay Trump the crowd Chance USA at Madison Square Garden. For the sold out crowd. There that was Trump's wife, who is often not around, but she seemed very comfortable and relaxed and enthusiastically there last night introducing her husband. And they kissed each other on the cheek and looked at each other like at least she looked like she doesn't hate him.
Speaker 3: That's kind of her job as a trophy wife. But you know whatever, Now I'm not hiring her, I'm hiring him. The rally seems to have been pretty successful. Politico said the Madison Square Garden rally turned into a political fiasco. The Daily Beast said that it will be seen by analysts and historians as the event that killed forever Trump's prospect of being president.
Speaker 1: Ah did they watch a different rally and the New York Times said it became a carnival of Grievance's misogyny and racism. So I don't doesn't seem to be the way the audience there took it.
Speaker 3: But the tilted whirl of totalitarianism was on display there at the carnival of those things you just said. It's too silly to memorize.
Speaker 1: Anyway. We got a little more from the rally coming up. I doubt it leaves a mark either way. I think people are going to vote on inflation and whether or not you can stomach Trump. Pretty much, that's pretty much the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Follow up from Last Hours discussions and if you miss Last Hour, grab it via podcast Armstrong and get you on demand wherever you get podcasts. A better yet, subscribe or follow us and never miss a chunk of deliciousness.
Speaker 1: I need you to answer a question for me. I just saw that. Okay, sure, yeah, whatever. Liz Cheney just said, Jeff Bezos is afraid to endorse Kamala Harris. What would he possibly even in a stretched imagination of the final days of a campaign, would Jeff Bezos be afraid?
Speaker 3: What can even I have so little interest in anything, Liz Cheney says at this point, and not for the standard Trumpie reasons for her to endorse and campaign with Kamala Harris, a radical leftist abortion up until kindergarten activist, it's obscene, it's terrible. You want to not endorse Trump, You want to say Trump's a monster? Go ahead, you campaigned with that woman. Forget it, You're dead to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't get that. Why would Jeff Bezos be afraid? His all, everybody who works there and most of his readers want him to So it seems like if there's any courage involved, it would be to not endorse as oppose the other way around.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, absolutely, to do the incredibly obvious that everybody expects him to do and his staff is demanding. That's the courageous one, right, Liz, whatever, I had.
Speaker 1: One more point I want to make on that. Oh, it's it's just more.
Speaker 3: You remember Friday DF stood for demented fascists. This morning or today it stands for desperate flailing, Because anybody who's against Trump is just in the desperate flailing, calling it a carnival of misogyny, racism, and grievances or something that it looked pretty.
Speaker 1: Cheery to me.
Speaker 3: I watched it was long and dull at points. But anyway, quick note on the Washington Post. I looked this up, and to my shock, in chagrin, Jack I was absolutely right. Since they endorsed Jimmy Carter in seventeen ninth I'm sorry, nineteen seventy six, Following many, many years of not endorsing candidates, they have never endorsed a Republican for president in the general election, not even once.
Speaker 1: In nineteen eighty eight, they declined to endorse either George H. W.
Speaker 3: Bush, one of the finest and most honorable people to ever hold the office, or Michael Dukakis, who is a jackass who lost like what thirty nine states or something like that. But that's the only time they haven't endorsed the Democrats. So nobody cares what the Washington Post endorsed. Second thing is endorses. Sorry, uh, nobody is talking about this. It's funny.
Speaker 1: The echo chamber has gone curiously silent. The big Bob Woodward book war. I'm making my way through it, and as usual, the book is quite a bit different than the pre publicity was the little piece about Trump sending Putin COVID tests that they blew into a scandal to promote the book before Drum was like one line and easily explained in the book. I mean, it was such a nothing in the book. Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 3: So your Washington Post and your other echo chamber usual suspects went crazy on that minute detail. How about this, President Biden exhibited troubling signs of decline. That's a quote during a series of Democratic fundraisers.
Speaker 1: In June of last year. Ooh, I haven't gotten to this part. This is the part of the book. I'm looking forward to it. And of course she didn't hear a word about that in the pre publicity.
Speaker 3: And of course, to state the obvious, the revelation raises further concerns about Kamala Harris's continued refusal to acknowledge any concern about Biden's mental illness.
Speaker 1: De line, I should say yeah. During one event at the California Home and Microsoft executive Kevin Scott in June of twenty three, folks, remember this is what it's sixteen months ago? What do you do? The math guests were reportedly aghast at the president's quote, frighteningly awful performance. That's a quote. Quote.
Speaker 3: It was like your eighty seven year old senile grandfather wandering around the room saying to women guests, your eyes are so beautiful, Woodward wrote Biden it was eighty at the time. Quote, could not wait to sit down, and took only two pre arranged questions.
Speaker 1: One don't remember. I remember that. Nevertheless, the President struggled to stay on topic despite carrying note cards with the answers printed out to his two pre written questions. I remember that because I remember Mark Halpern writing he can't remember a situation where a candidate at a fundraiser read off of cards right to answer questions.
Speaker 3: At another fundraiser in New York City later that month, Biden left attendees quote surprised and unsettled when he could not think of the word veteran and had to ask a group of donors to help him find the right word for someone who had served in the military. Democratic donor Bill Reichblum described Biden's painful that's a quote appearance at a fundraiser in Maryland in June of twenty three, several days after The Washington Free Beacon published volume forty eight of Our Senior Moments, with Joe Biden video series, says reich Bloom, Democratic donor quote. He never completed a sentence. He told the same story three times in exactly the same way, and it meandered so much it was striking Wow.
Speaker 1: I don't know which to be more amazed about the these facts that are in the book or the fact that the book came out got a tremendous amount of attention for forty eight hours and didn't include any of this.
Speaker 3: It's just the millionth illustration if you needed of how blatantly biased and more dishonest the media is. Final note from mister Reichbloom, you like in Biden quote to an elderly grandparent or parent who talks and talks but makes no sense mess for.
Speaker 1: Them in a work unless you want to get the back this. Since you brought up the Woodward Book, I came across it, so it's worth mentioning that doing what comes naturally.
Speaker 3: At the time, journalists dismissed these criticisms as a conservative conspiracy.
Speaker 1: One thing that I got from the Woodward Book that I took a note on because I thought it was so interesting, is how and we'd heard a little bit about this our intelligence services believe Putin went practically bonkers during COVID. He was so isolated for three years. Putin saw basically no human being face to face for three years. That's a long time. And if you wanted to be in the same room with them at all, remember at that long table, you had to isolate for like a month and get checked by doctors. And then he could be at the end of a long table with you. Then you had to shout at him from seventy five feet away. But then during that three years where he was completely isolated, he spent time reading in Russian archives deep underneath the Kremlin, like stuff that was in boxes and has been forever, and he became convinced this whole history. Remember he laid out before he invaded Ukraine, this history of Russia and Ukraine and who the land belongs to and everything like that. That a lot of people were like, what are you talking about? But anyway, he got super into this stuff when he was walking around crazed from no human contact, digging through Russian archives deep in the basement, stuff that nobody had read in five hundred years. And he actually told Angela Merkel at one point you wouldn't believe what I've learned studying the maps in the basement. When he was coming up with his rationale for saying Ukraine's part of the Russian Empire.
Speaker 3: Wow, he went down a historic rabbit hole, right, historic not only in its focus but in its effects.
Speaker 1: And it was during that period where he was so isolated and crazed that the Trump administration sent him some COVID tests because they were hoping to have Blinkinn or somebody be able to meet with Putin, and that was the angle. But it's a non thing. It's not the least bit exciting, and if you remember from a couple of weeks ago, they were blowing it up as another example of Trump idolizing Putin and wanting to be a fascist dictator just like Putin. He sent him COVID tests during COVID All right, whatever, So we clearly need more books to be written and quick. But can you imagine the stress on the democratic heavyweights. We've been talking about this for a long time, pretty confident that this was accurate. Now I'm absolutely certain it's accurate. But as of June of last year, they knew Biden was failing badly, and they costs until the debate this year, they were perpetuating the front that he was fine in Dandy and Kamala Harris is getting away with with eight days to go, claiming he was fine. That she never saw any of that. Either's just no way to nail her down. God dang it. Well you could if you, if you stuck with it, But she doesn't do interviews with people like that. I think you could. I mean, it doesn't make any sense. It's pretty much two choices. Either you were not in the room with him, very much like you claim being the last person in the room on any major decision, or or you're lying. Those are the chos are giving you because everybody else says he was in obvious decline. Yeah, yeah, that's amazing that that if she wins, she will have gotten away with being part of the cover up for all that time and then never having to answer for it. When he was so bad he had to step down.
Speaker 3: It was like your eighty seven year old senile grandfather wandering around the room saying to women guests, your eyes are so beautiful, painful, never completed a sentence, told the same story three times in exactly the same way. At one gathering good Jackie.
Speaker 1: Where's Jackie? He told the same story three times at one gathering.
Speaker 3: Yes, wow, how did can you imagine how uncomfortable you'd be when he launched it into it's a third time?
Speaker 1: Well, you the second time would be really uncomfortable. The third time would be this guy shouldn't be president. That would be more profoundly disturbing. Yeah, like, this guy can't be the nominee and he shouldn't be president right now is what you'd think. And again that little nugget from the Woodword book, of course didn't burble out. God, it's so frustrated. Blank. No echo chamber got another great example of the freaking media and the way they handle conservatives on the Sunday talk shows with Meet the Press and JD Vance, among other things. On the way stay with Us.
Speaker 4: This is not all of the polls that are out there now, but we have seen a number four in the last four days that have shown very small but in the context of this close race, potentially meaningful movement in Trump's direction. I don't want to overstate it, but at the same time, it's hard to ignore these four. The CNBC poll came out the other day as Trump ahead by two. The Wall Street Journal poll, Trump ahead by three. These are national numbers Sienna and The New York Times. A tide race, CNN, A tide race.
Speaker 1: That's Steve Kernecky of NBC, who I feel like is the fairest of your dominant media poll people, and he's doing what I feel like he and others are doing what you gotta do to not piss off all your viewers who really want Harris to win, to try to like shade it, spin it some. You know, it's a close race, some good news for Harris, but it's hard to not see that this has been moving Trump's direction, which if she was gonna be just more honest as a numbers guy, would be. Right now, Trump's winning and going to win unless something changes. It's a grudging admission of reality. Yeah, which you do, which Fox has done in the past when the Republican was clearly going to lose and make it act still could happen. It's just you know, it happens to be moving Obama's way, but for now. But I think if you know, there's always a good chance of a turnout of blah blah blah, because you don't want to just discourage all your views now and turn it off right. There's one hidden vote out there that I think could be real. You hear a lot about the Trump overperforms as polls, the hidden abortion voter. That has happened in a number of states, and I remember it mostly because of my home state of Kansas, where it wasn't polling like that the abortion stuff, and then there was just a swarm of people who didn't normally vote who came out because of the abortion issue. Now that was the right on the heels of the Supreme Court decision when people were hotter for it. But that's a possibility AnyWho is. I didn't. I didn't mean to get off on that here is so I've got how the media is doing in terms of being fair on the coverage. But here's an example from Meet the Press yesterday, Kristin Walker jumping in the House to Meet the Press with jd Vance in one of her I hate the way they do these last check in fact checks. But anyway, this is how it went. Centers. You know inflation is coming down. Let me ask you about some of what we talked.
Speaker 5: Sent higher, Kristen than it was when Donald Trump the office.
Speaker 1: Americans.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you about Americans feel like inflation is a solved problem, then maybe they should vote for Kamala Harris. If you feel like the price of groceries, if you feel like the price of housing is too high, if you feel like inflation is not over, then Donald Trump is your man.
Speaker 1: Right, there's no doubt. So that's a common thing that they do on those channels. Now. They did it at the debates, and this drives me more nuts than anything they do. So you have a conversation he was talking about inflation and all these different things, and then she throws in at the end. Again, this is the new thing that they do. They throw out the end a little fact check and move on, or say they need to move on, as you know, inflation has come down and we also need to get to No, wait a second, you don't get to end the argument by saying something that's incredibly misleading and then switch topics again. Right, it's laytant and obvious, shameless. Who I was at Target yesterday and they rang up the stuff and it was over two hundred dollars. I said, God, over two hundred dollars And the checkout guy said, I know, people say that all the time, and it would have been almost impossible years ago for me to get to two hundred dollars on a purchase at Target. Now it's kind of good. But you know what, I didn't react that way because I thought to myself, inflation has come down, so it's truly not that big a deal.
Speaker 3: If Kristin Welker was here looking over my shoulder, she would point out inflation is down.
Speaker 1: Yes, wow, wow, what a witch she is. Well, they all do that now, that's their new thing. They did that in debate. As you know, what you just said is false. Now let's move on to the next topic. No, wait, you don't get to do that, right, But so, how biased is the coverage? New numbers out on the positive and negative coverage for each in the dominant media, and it's well, it's not surprising, boy oh boy, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 1: I didn't actually watch the Madison Square Garden rally last night by Donald Trump, but I have seen lots of clips from it, and we played some throughout the day. Giant crowd packed to the rafters, enthusiastic Elon was there, Hulk Hogan was there, Torres.
Speaker 3: Shirt off in a display of enthusiasm, and manliness.
Speaker 1: A comedian was there that I'd never heard of, but I guess is very popular. Just because I haven't heard of him doesn't mean he's not hugely popular. That made some jokes that the left is going crazy about today. The dominant media coverage of the rally last night, well, the New York Times called it a carnival of grievance's misogyny and racism. Donald J. Trump's closing rally at Madison Square Garden on the second to last Sunday before the election was a release of rage at a political and legal system that impeached and dieded and convicted him. A vividend at times racist display of the dark energy animating the MAGA movement.
Speaker 3: Boy, they just throw around racist like normal people throw around cool or awesome Politico.
Speaker 1: Trump's rally at Madison Square Garden build as a triumphant homecoming turned into a political fiasco on Sunday night. I don't think it was for Trump voters, toy you what.
Speaker 3: Y'all just keep printing that and saying that, and we will say, yeah, inflation and crime.
Speaker 1: Including though worth pointing out, and we're going to play the joke. At least one of the jokes from the controversial comedian that's getting all the attention that prominent Republicans have disavowed, and even Trump's own people said that he shouldn't have said that, we shouldn't have allowed that whatever, and Trump's people never back down. So even they have decided that now we should have had that he should That wouldn't do us any good.
Speaker 3: I'll say my commentary, I guess for when we talk about it, this.
Speaker 1: Was our funniest, the funniest thing. Oh and then the Daily Beast saying that historians will write that this rally killed forever his prospects of being president and set him on a post election course on which he may finally be held accountable for his actions. I don't know how that comes about. Did I much the wrong rally? I don't know how much quite a bit of it. I don't know matter what a comedian could say that. Oh, I know what they mean. If Trump loses, then some of the court cases are still active. He can't fire the prosecutor and all this sort. So that's what the that makes sense.
Speaker 3: So I got a follow up question, if I forget my Daily Beast till like two o'clock in the afternoon. Should I go ahead and take it or just wait till the next morning and take my usual dose.
Speaker 1: It varies from beast to beast. Sometimes they say catch up, and sometimes they say and no, better wait till tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Hey, I have one more thing to throw in, and then we can move on to the audio We're going to play just because it relates to something we were talking about, I think at the top of this hour, the fact that virtually every civilized country on Earth, I mean like bar none requires you to show a legal ID to vote. Every country virtually.
Speaker 1: You've ever heard of. What's the view you get.
Speaker 3: From the mainstream media Anybody demands voter ID is a racist and a monster and Jim Crow on steroids, blah blah blah. New poll out, it's good poll, one of your solid polls. You know what percentage of Americans is in favor of requiring legal ID to vote? Everybody that play long at home or in your car, wherever you happen to be, you throw out a number, what percentages of Americans you think are in favor of that? Eighty four eighty four percent. And I don't know this for certain, but I'm fairly certain that they're a handful who weren't sure, So you're looking at maybe ten percent agrees with the mainstream media.
Speaker 1: That's some enough said. So here's a prominent about the rally last night. Here's a prominent journalist saying last night tweeting out, this is a Nazi rally. They're Nazis. Good God, that should mean something.
Speaker 3: Wow, just keep saying that we'll focus on the border and crime and inflation and only girls play in girls sports, for instance.
Speaker 1: So it's become common to just refer to Trump as a well, they've been referring to him as a racist in headlines for years, as if it's just an agreed upon obvious, like you can take a blood test for it and it came back positive for racism sort of thing, as opposed to it's a matter of opinion. And now it's become the same for fascist. He said, well, we all agree he's a fascist. Poll I saw over the weekend nearly half of America believes he's a fascist. I'd like to hear much of America defined fascism and al though something like five seven percent said they still planned to vote for him. So there's koko people who are going to vote for him either in spite of her because he's a fascist, I guess whatever that means. Keeping that I'm keeping in mind that some of you believe he is a fascist. It's hilarious. So this is the way MSNBC when the rally was going to begin last night at Madison Square Garden. I think because it was in New York, it got aired even on CNN and MSNBC portions of it. But this is their voice over for the rally last night.
Speaker 7: But that chamboree happening right now, you see it there on your screen in that place is particularly chilling because in nineteen thirty nine, more than twenty thousand supporters of a different fascist leader, Adolf Hitler, packed the garden for a so called pro America Rally, a rally where speakers voiced anti Semitic rhetoric from a stage dra with Nazi banners. When a Jewish protester rushed the stage, the Associated Press reported quote Instantly a dozen or more stormtroopers set upon him, knocking him down and beating him as he held his head in his arms. What most of his clothing was torn from his body. Later, he was booked for disorderly conduct now against that backdrop of history. Donald Trump, the man who has threatened to use the military against opponents he calls enemies from within, who has threatened to use the troops to quell what he says are lawless cities, and to use those troops to carry out mass deportations of immigrants. Okase, once again turning Madison Square Garden into a staging ground for extremism.
Speaker 1: They've rendered a parody impossible. Where do you even start with that? Okay, so you're a news organization that starts with another fascist again with just the assumption that we all agree he is to fashions just like Hitler. And then the little history lesson in there that somehow Trump is on the hook for people beaten down a Jew eight.
Speaker 3: Years thirty nine, even though there was rarely flags in the crowd at MSG and and Jewish people in yamacles, et cetera, dancing around and saying they're in favor of Trump. But I tell you what they you you you Trump fans, You're terrible Nazis. You bring shame to the name, but you embrace Jews, you embrace minorities. You're the big tent party. You're terrible at being Nazis.
Speaker 1: I just don't quite get the whole tone of voice on the and then this is what the Nazis did eighty years ago. Yeah, we're all we're all uh anti Vat. It's Colrad. I got us on that one. Yeah you can. You can end the sales pitch you're anti Nazi, Yes, Michael, something very important about this.
Speaker 8: They were showing black and white Hitler footage all right as they were describing.
Speaker 1: Right, So, I mean it's just and and in the say and now in the same building. So is that building off limits for political rallies for the rest of eternity because there was a Nazi rally there? I mean, I just I don't even understand the logic of it. If you want to be if you want to come out and say you think Trump's scott fascist tendencies, that's fine as an opinion. But the weird like this makes sense. Eighty years ago this happened, and it's the same building, So huh do the math. It's another Hitler. It's weird. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would not even engage with a person who who echoed that sentiment or said yeah, you see that, because I'd think, no, you're so far gone, and I just I have other things to do. I got to get back to cleaning my garage. I'm not going to try to talk sense into you. Uh hm. A quick word from our our friends and sponsors at Prize Picks, and then back into the fray.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will explain to you just how biased the coverage is. There are organizations that keep track of this. You're the numbers will not surprise you. Yeah, yeah, it's almost funny to hear though.
Speaker 3: Prize Picks is America's number one daily fantasy sports app with over five million active members. Prize Picks is the east kiest and most exciting way to play daily fantasy sports. Unlike other apps, on Prize Picks, it's just you against the numbers. Just pick more or less on at least two player stat projections and up to six.
Speaker 1: Watch the winnings roll in and a lot of cool sporting events going on right now for you to pick more or less on. And now you can win up to one hundred times your money on Prize Picks with as little as four correct picks, and then you get your money in about fifteen minutes. With drawls are fast, safe and secure. People are loving Prize.
Speaker 3: Picks, and Prize Picks has the flex Play, which means you can still cash out even if your lineup isn't perfect. You can double your money even if one of your picks doesn't hit. So that's one fine fun way to approach it. To download the Prize Picks app today, it's easy to use. Use the code Armstrong and get fifty dollars instantly when you play five dollars. That's the code Armstrong on Prize Picks. Get fifty dollars instantly when you play five. You don't need to win to receive the fifty dollars bonus. It's guaranteed either way. Prize Picks. Run your game.
Speaker 1: I guess we promised you this. We got to play this. This is one of the lines, probably the main line, and from the comedian that spoke at the rally that's getting so much talk of controversy, hate, racism, et cetera.
Speaker 9: There's a lot going on, Like I don't know if you guys know this, but there's literally a floating island of garbage in the middle of the ocean right now. Yeah, I think it's called Puerto Rico. Okay, all right, okay, we're getting there.
Speaker 1: So that's being described as the thing that ruined Trump's campaign and will cause him to lose, and historians will look back on blah blah blah because there are a lot of Puerto Rican voters voters in Pennsylvania, and they were obviously turned off by that joke and will not vote for Trump. Is the theory there, I guess, okay, But worth pointing out that the Trump campaign did come out and apologize for those jokes. So the Trump campaign does not do that. No, that was obviously an unforced air.
Speaker 3: That the punchline wasn't nearly strong enough to support the controversy.
Speaker 1: But it was just dumb. I can't imagine why if you were win and they are and we're eight days out, you have a comedian that's going to get edgy at all. I just it seems like just a bad move. I don't know the point of that. But and clearly nobody cleared those jokes before they were read.
Speaker 3: Obviously right earlier today, I announced that I had laid to rest the phrase, if Trump could only be a little more disciplined.
Speaker 1: Come on, now, come on, it's time to give up. So this organization that looks at news coverage. The twenty twenty four coverage is the most slanted in history. They determined, why would it be any different? Everything we've been doing for the past, however many years, is the most, This ever, the most, the least that ever, the fastest growth of you know, everything is the most or least. We set records every single day. Trump coverage eighty five percent negative, Harris coverage seventy eight percent positive, almost exactly a mirror image. Seventy eight percent positive for Kamala, eighty five percent negative for Trump, the biggest disparity since they've been looking at that, and.
Speaker 3: Yet Trump's more likely to win. What does that tell you about the strength of the ideas in each party slash campaign?
Speaker 1: That's part of it. Well, I don't actually know. This is what I think. This is what i'd like to believe. I'd like to believe that people are savvy enough to realize when they flip on the evening news, look at the way they're portraying Kamala what she did over the weekend versus what Trump did over the weekend. Kamala explained to people how she can rescue them from all the ills of the world. Trump in a racist, fascist, diatribe. I mean, that's the way it's going to be on CBS Evening News tonight, right, Yeah, And they're never gonna say Kamala Harris presented a price gouging law that many say would be impossible to implement and not pass the Supreme Court or anything like that. That's not what they say. Yeah, at some point.
Speaker 3: While it is satisfying and delightful to nail them on their incredible dishonesty, it is also what conservatives just have to live with. It's like a headwind on the golf course. That is the situation you find yourself in. Now, go do your job, make your ideas better, make be more disciplined, Donald, you know, just to express your ideas more persuasively, work harder than the other guys.
Speaker 1: That's just the way it is. You want my favorite headline of the day, Shia. This is not related to any of the news. World's fattest cat Crumbs dies weeks after feeline fat camp. Oh lord, I think we brought you the story of Crumbs, the world's fattest cat, several weeks ago, and how he had been sent to a cat fat camp, which is not easy to say. Unfortunately, shortly after attending Feline fat Camp, Crumbs has died. Wow, lawsuits to follow it? Zoom, well sure the proverbial fat cat there. I did not click on the story. Did Crumbs lose too much weight too quickly? Did Crumbs, having to eat a balanced diet, decide I don't want to live anymore and hurl himself off a balcony like that kid from one direction? I need to know more. That's an edgy joke.
Speaker 3: If that had been at Madison Square Garden, there'd be a controversy over that. I didn't approve.
Speaker 1: Why is that edgy suicide? Right? That's what he did make jokes about that. It was not a joke. It was a joke, Michael, was it a joke?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 1: It was a joke? I was so discontent with his life. Fascist.
Speaker 3: It's a carnival of fascist insensitivity around here.
Speaker 1: Katie, quick, quick ruling, Katie, before we go to break That was a Nazi joke. That was bad Nazi joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're clearly a Nazi, just like that other Nazi, Adolf Hitler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're tracking more on the waist they are Ris' America.
Speaker 8: Is you basically have to mortgage your house to fill up your car and when you go to the gas station you're likely to get robbed iron a legal immigrant, and your daughter's playing against some.
Speaker 1: Guy and volleyball.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's the America that people don't like.
Speaker 5: Whether it's the cost of groceries, whether it's the southern border, and importantly, whether it's the chaos all over the world. I think really the theme of the selection is that Kamala Harris broke things in the world, in the country, and Donald Trump will fix it.
Speaker 1: If Trump wins. Those two arguments right there, laid out by Lindsey Graham and JD. Vance are going to be why, and they're pretty good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was pleasantly surprised to hear that one of the main motivators for Tulsey Gabberd to declare yourself for a Republican is the men playing women's sports issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just see is super.
Speaker 3: Animated about Title nine and that absolute indefensible horror that's going on.
Speaker 1: I'm looking up at one News Weltz Fox. Trump vows to end men playing in women's sports. That with taxpayer funded sex changes for prisoners, I mean, good forard. And again, it's not about even those specific issues. It's an indication that you people are crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, adding open borders and inflation and ought to be an open and shut case.
Speaker 1: It's not, but it ought to be. Okay. We're veering back and forth between what I think is some really astute political analysis and ridiculousness. For instance, Crumbs, the world's fattest cat has died. Here's three headlines for you, World's fattest cat Crumbs dies weeks after going to cat fat camp. Then they've got remembering Crumbs the cat from an hour ago. I don't know what that would be. And then this story from a couple of weeks ago, thirty eight pound cat gets stuck in shoe rack. That's that Crumbs as well? That was Crumbs as well. Yes, thirty eight pounds, which is a big cat, no doubt about it.
Speaker 3: Why the tabloids chasing Crumbs around like lady die of old.
Speaker 1: System but a life right. The paparazzi's probably what killed him. So this is ridiculous. We're told by Katie Green putting this. You on you, Katie, you brought it to us. This is Chris Christie. Should we reveal anything or just listen to it? I think you got to reveal it so you can listen for it. Uh yeah, I would reveal it so you can listen for it. So this is Chris Christie on ABC this week. Katie claims you can hear the large man's stomach making noises. I'm gonna have to listen closely to see if that's true. Well, so you might end up voting for COMMICDCE.
Speaker 6: I could, but I won't vote for Donald Trump. I could vote for her, but she hasn't close the deal with me. Here's the contrast that she needs to draw. Donald Trump called our country a garbage pale, a garbage pail. This is we have become a garbage pale and gage. If you're that's right, If you're an American who doesn't believe that about your country, how do you vote for a guy who does?
Speaker 1: Is there more? No, there were just two little gurgles, and then.
Speaker 3: What he was going to compare and contrast healthy nationalism with actual fascism. But no, let's listen to a fat man's stomach gurglings.
Speaker 1: He missed the buffet. It happens. I mean, he's a larger guy, sir, Please do not call him a fat pig. That's very distressed. Don't call him. I only grab that one clip, but it was happening the entire time he was on ABC this week. Tonny, I didn't catch that's yeah, you're right. I'm actually sort of on Joe's side on this? Is this?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 1: Is this what we become? You guys are so fun? How come I was hilarious?
Speaker 3: How come the most locker roomy member of the team is a Woman's what's going on there?
Speaker 1: Poor Chris Christy? But you softies, come on. I didn't think it was interesting that on ABC this week they had two panels to discuss the election and they both hate Trump. So Trump is likely to win. You've got nobody there representing the majority of voters in the country, two people who hate him. Kind of luck running your network.
Speaker 3: I'm strong and Getty