Speaker 1: Mother Knows Dad starring Nicole and Jemmy and Maria qk Hi. Everyone welcome The Mother Knows Death. Let's get started with the story of the week.
Speaker 2: So last week we opened the show with this horrible story about this stabbing that happened at a Taylor Swift dance class. Three little girls had died as a result, a bunch of other people were injured. Now this is escalated, and this whole terrorist plot involving the Error's tour was just unveiled in Vienna. It's so it's so scary because I think that it's safe to say that most people that have especially young children, but even like women your age and even my age, that they love Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: I mean, just at this one concert alone, they were expected to have like sixty five thousand people there or something. There's just so many Taylor Swift fans, probably more of any pop star or music star in modern day history. Right. And to think so everybody knows someone that's a swiftye right, Like I personally am not and don't really get it, but my children certainly are. So it's just really scary to think that that now these crazy people are trying to hurt the fans of like this innocent music. It's just so it's so scary to me, and it's really sadistic because I feel like there's so many children there, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just so horrible. So basically what happened is in Austria yesterday they announced that a nineteen year old had been arrested. He seems like he was the mastermind of this plot. So I guess the tip came in from US intelligence that then alerted Austria that this was going on. And then they went into this guy's house and found bomb making materials, and in they also found counterfeit cash and a fake police light that he was maybe going to put in his card. They're thinking to try to get closer to the venue when this actually went down, So more information keeps rolling out about this. So just this morning they announced that a seventeen year old had also been arrested, and that seventeen year old had just gotten a job at the music venue a couple of days ago. So they're thinking that this is so scary. Yeah, it's so scary, and they're thinking that basically, you know, their plan was they were going to make the device and then have the employee of the venue go in and detonate it. And a fifteen year old is now involved in this too that they're saying they don't know if they if the fifteen year old knew that much about it, that they just knew about the plan. They don't know if they had anything to do with like developing the plan or getting any materials for it, but they were aware was happening, so obviously they're going to be responsible for this too. But there's also theories that with the police light and everything, they found that one of them had a plan to drive through the crowd when they were exiting from the bomb going off inside of the stadium. They had to cancel all three shows, which was, like you said, they were expecting around sixty five thousand people a night, so that's almost about two hundred thousand people over three nights and they had to cancel.
Speaker 1: Well, plus they plus we've been seeing on the news of past since she's been doing this tour that people gather outside of the stadium that either can't afford to go to the show or can't get tickets, So there's always that. Even happened when she came to Philly, remember the whole parking lots filled up with the of the stadiums and of the the Citizens Bank Park. When she came, they were all like listening outside of the stadium. So even and they estimate that there's like ten to fifteen thousand people outside of the stadium, So even that's just such a large amount of people. And yeah, like it's probably a soft security zone there, there's because it's just what you would do if you're going to the ballgame and talgating, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what happened was they figured out that in the last month, all three of them were radicalized by ISIS over the internet.
Speaker 1: They don't think that.
Speaker 2: ISIS orchestrated this account but this attack, but it was certainly inspired by stuff they've done in the past. And now there's this whole concern of like how is she going to go on tour and all these other cities. Obviously, people are really upset that the show's got canceled, But I think the government did the right thing in canceling all of the shows because I don't know if you know this, but there was a situation with Aria and a Grande a couple of years ago where apparently, you know, the government or the police got some tips that there was maybe going to be an attack at one of her concerts in England, and they kind of just blew it off, thinking it wasn't going to be anything, and then it did end up happening, and twenty two people died and hundreds of people were hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I the whole thing is so crazy, and I'm just thinking, I mean, obviously this is the scariest part of it, the terrorist thing, but then it's just also think about telling think about telling your kid that they're going to this errors tour. It's like every single child that I know, it's it's all they want to do, and then having to break it to them that it's not happening now and you don't even know if it's really ever going to happen. It reminds me, what do you think? It reminded me of when we when Maria was How old were you? Oh, do you know what I'm about to say? How old were you? I think I was thirteen. When she was thirteen, she was obsessed with this band called My Chemical.
Speaker 2: This band most of our listeners know what this.
Speaker 1: Band, well, this terrible band called they're the best band ever, my chemical romance, and she was obsessed with the guy who what was his name, Gerard, It was obsessed with all of them.
Speaker 2: They got food poisoning and they had to cancel the show.
Speaker 1: And I was devastating. Yeah, so yeah, so they got food poisoning and Maria like lost her shit. She and they said that they had to cancel and they were sorry, and then on top of that, they said they weren't going to be we got refunded, right like they never came back. They did, but it was a long time. I feel like it was the whole year afterwards, Yeah, it was, and she she was inconsolable, like cried herself to sleep. I think I let you stay home from school the next day. It was like a major drama. So I imagine that there's many parents going through this today for this weekend. Of course, you would definitely rather stay home than this happening. And honestly, if I heard that this happened and they still were putting on the show, I'm not sure that I would go because you can't really trust that that was all taken care of right away, Like they can't investigate it that much in a day. That's probably why they canceled it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I think they did the right thing. Honestly, I mean obviously, like I even know people that recently traveled to Europe to go see her because the tickets are significantly cheaper, and then they get a little vacation out of it. I you know, people are going to be upset about that, But are you going to be pissed that, you know, your whole trip was around this event and it got canceled. Well, it's not like something stupid happened, Like this is a serious problem that could have killed a lot of people if it went down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's it's just kind of an unsuspecting thing. And it's awesome that we always talk about the bad things that happened, But then it's it's good to talk about when these things get unfolded before they actually happened, because this could have been just a really, a really horrible thing. And apparently they had some chemicals that were that were consistent with bombs and they were possibly talking about stabbing a bunch of people outside there was like all these machetes and knives found in the guy's apartment, and we know, I mean when when you're unsuspected, Like you're just standing in the parking lot with your glittery outfits on dancing to Taylor Swift music and some maniac comes through with a giant knife. He's going to be able to do like a lot of damage, especially with young children and smaller anatomy and stuff. It's just so freaking scary, man. I'm just I'm glad and hopefully they'll be able to get information off of these kids. You know that maybe other things are happening, but they got radicalized online, Like what can you do? It's they want to belong to a group. Everyone wants to belong to something, and that's what they chose to get involved with. And it almost like brainwashes people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, this whole thing sucks. Like I'm obviously not one of her biggest fans, but I feel really horrible for her. Between this event happening last week. She was getting a lot of criticism before because that fan had died from the excessive heat. Now you have this and now you're like, isis knows my name?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: Like that would freak me out so bad. It's you know what I mean, It's extremely scary. I mean, I really hope that everybody around her is like being supportive and she's getting you can't like power through this. I feel like you have to have some mental health treatment to go through something like this knowing that like this possibly went down because of people celebrating you, you know, yeah yeah, And this is supposed to be like one of these core memories like a Girl My a millennial or gen Z girls are building, right, It's very scary to think that such an awesome event, you know, last summer, I saw Beyonce in the same exact setting at a big stadium. It was sold out, was packed with people. It's scary to think that like such an awesome fun night I had could have turned into something so terrible so quickly.
Speaker 1: So they said that they were going to refund the tickets, but how many tickets are actually sold through the venue. I feel like most of the taller Swift tickets are sold on like the sea gek type of websites. There's there's a process.
Speaker 2: I feel like everybody, for the most part, will get their money back, and I feel like because of her actions in the past, she'll make it right.
Speaker 1: Because I Gabe and I and the kids were supposed to go to a Phillies game in Indianapolis in April of twenty and twenty, which was right when the pandemic happened, right and we were because he was going to go present at some firefighter conference there, so we were like, oh, maybe it wasn't maybe it was in Chicago or something, but it was like around there when we were going to be on the trip. So we're like, oh, let's go see a Phillies game when we're not there while the pandemic happened and the Phillies weren't playing or they were doing that stupid thing where they were putting like cardboard cutouts of people's heads in the stadium or whatever, but we couldn't go to the game. It took us a whole entire calendar year to get our money back from that. Well, even though they canceled it. Things are different now, And I think because of that, because I had the same thing happened. I bought Ricky tickets to see Kiss for his birthday that year. I bought them in twenty nineteen. It was supposed to happen. Oh that was the lasting that you missed that honest.
Speaker 2: Whatever, I mean, he really really wanted to go, So it took me a year to get refunds for those tickets too. But I think because of that happening now things are much quicker. And I think because of the way she handles her business, which I really respect out of her that if it's not going well or she's getting a lot of crisis criticism, she'll pay for it out of her own.
Speaker 1: Pocket and figure it out later.
Speaker 2: She's that type of person from what I've gathered from other accounts, So I just feel horrible for her. I think this really sucks. This is like a really big accomplishment for her to have this tour. It's breaking all these records. She's become a billionaire because of it. And you know, people just can't have nice things.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they hire people to work at the stadium and stuff like, how do you like vet us out? I don't even know how you would do that.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think you could vet them being seventeen years old and plotting a terrorist attack. But I think now with this in mind, we have to make sure employers are going through metal detectors the same way you are when you're going into a game. And you know, like people that work at the airport have to still go through security, so they need to treat it the same way.
Speaker 1: It's so upsetting. All right, let's talk about some other celebrity news.
Speaker 2: All right, So some on some later fair have an endless supply of these Olympic stories, but we're only picking certain ones, which has been difficult because there's just so many. But during the pole vaulting, during oh my god, that was so hard to say back to back pole vaulting. So during that competition, a I can't. I know if I try to say at fant it's gonna come out bad. A twenty one year old named Anthony Murati. He started his routine so as he launches himself on his poll, he's supposed to go over this bar like horizontal bar, but he didn't really launch himself enough, so he didn't clear the bar fully because his junk got caught on the bar, which then made him fall and made him lose his chance of getting a medal.
Speaker 1: This makes me think, because Gabe and I have been talking a lot about what's the Olympics right? Because these are all superior humans that have this ability to just do these athletics that most of us can't do And I personally think a lot of it is because some of them have anatomic advantages, right, Like Simone Biles is this little tiny peanut, right, that's an anatomic advantage. She's four foot eight. Most women aren't that small, so that could be to her advantage. Right. It's the same thing with Michael Phelps. He was six foot four and had a wingspan of six foot seven. Right, he just as compared to another guy that might be doing the same as act competition as him, he has an advantage because he's just longer and wider and could do things right. So it's this falls under the category of an anatomic disadvantage. I would say if this was this was a woman that didn't have this big uh thing hanging between her legs, then it wouldn't have gotten caught on the pole like that.
Speaker 2: I actually think that's an interesting argument because I feel like, because women have breast they have you know, bras that will compact the sport bras will compact your breasts and so they're as tight as possible for your body. Why isn't this guy wear bit similar underwear?
Speaker 1: This is why Serena Williams, ex coach said that he needs to get lessons from a drag queen and learn how to tuck his junk. Oh my god, this this was just it's true. It's really hanging out there. And I don't know if you saw the other articles about there's like all these articles about the swimmers and how big their penises are in their in their little tiny speedos. It's kind of funny because like, why why are they especially that guy, Like, if you have any loose clothing or anything hanging off of you when you're trying to do something where you're just trying to make clearance, I think like a giant penist flopping in the wind is probably not a good idea. I mean, the video is so crazy, like they keep oh it's viral. Everybody knows what we're talking about because everyone saw it on social media.
Speaker 2: There's just like, yeah, the best is they keep rep as with every sport, when something happens, they keep playing in slow motions. So you're literally seeing him like launch himself up, flip over, his dick gets stuck on the pole and then it like.
Speaker 1: Falls back and it's just wait, did you did you know that someone offered him two hundred and fifty thousand dollars to do pol I was getting there.
Speaker 2: So basically he's really upset because he didn't get the metal, but now he's getting these porn offers. So this company called cam Soda has offered him two hundred and fifty thousand dollars to do a one hour live stream because people are so obsessed with this virus. What does he have to what does he have to just show it off? I don't even know if he has to do anything. Does he have to take his well, he probably has to be.
Speaker 1: Nude, but.
Speaker 2: Everybody everybody's already seen is junk basically on the most public.
Speaker 1: We've all seen it. And I also heard that some underwear company gave him offered him a sponsorship as well, which is see that Timmy is like more appropriate because I think it kind of crawl, like it crosses a line to take it off and show the whole thing. But maybe I don't know. For two hundred and fifty thousand dollars that could be like life changing money. No.
Speaker 2: The best part of all of this for me is because after it happened, the commentators didn't know what to say because they're they're just on a national international broadcast, they don't know what to say, and finally somebody goes, he had a baguette at his pants.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's great.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, it's it's such a shame, you know. He was saying it was just a technical issue. He's like, I just didn't launch myself high enough basically, and it just got caught. So I know, it's just it's just kind of it's stilty, embarrassing. But at least he's getting some business opportunities out of it.
Speaker 1: And listen, like for the whole entire world to be talking about how big your penis is. I don't think he's he's upset about it, Like, let's.
Speaker 2: Be probably getting lots of dating inquiries for There's like a line around the block waiting for him. Yeah, because if you marry somebody like that, everybody's gonna be like, oh you go girl, that guy.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows what's going on with your ros a win. It's a wind wind all around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Also in Olympic news, there was a ton of controversy about the Cian River because it's notoriously one of the most disgusting bodies of water in the world. I mean, we live near the Schougle River, which is arguably the most disgusting body of water, but this one's pretty bad bad.
Speaker 1: I feel like the word Schookle though, just sounds gross, so it just makes it sound even nastier. But we absolutely would never I I don't even know that I would go tubing in the Schoogl River. No, you know what I mean, like eyeywhere near it? Definitely would not summerse your body in it, and especially a swimmer going underwater. That's outrageous.
Speaker 2: No. Yeah, And so apparently swimming in the CND was prohibited since nineteen twenty three, so they've known for one hundred years that it was very toxic. And then France got this over a billion dollar plan to redo the infrastructure and clean it up. They guaranteed it was all clean and good to go. The mayor of Paris even took a little swim in there to prove it was safe, like that's really really and then he went home and drank bleach seriously. So then before the races they were testing it and the acoli levels were apparently like five times I think actually it was ten times greater than what they should be, which is awesome.
Speaker 1: So there was all this contract. Wait, so do you know why what is E coli from poop? Yeah, it's from human shit, that's what it's from. So that's what they're testing to see the level of human shit in the Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then this I think I talked about this on another episode. So they kept reassuring everybody was safe, and all the people that lived there are like, it's not safe. So then this poop campaign popped up where everybody mapped out all the external all the branch of bodies of water that go into this end, and they're like, if you poop at this time, all the turds will get to this central place at this exact moment, so we can protest them putting our athletes in this body of water. Nobody wanted them to swim in this water. And why are these world class athletes being treated like such shit. They don't have air conditioning, they're given those weird cardboard beds. These are some of the best athletes in the world.
Speaker 1: I don't know, okay, they but like they should have advocates on their sides just saying that this isn't a good idea.
Speaker 2: So even last week during training sessions for the triathlon. They had to postpone them because the levels were not where they should have and then two days later they were miraculously better.
Speaker 1: Right, So they because somebody took water out of their hotel room and tested it and was like, oh, it's good, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had a little cup hit. Like when you have to take a pee test.
Speaker 1: You yeah, like for a drug test you have like a pe vial like tape to your leg or something. Yeah, it's like hotel water tape your life. That's all good, guys.
Speaker 2: So they let them go in and then there was this viral video of one of the swimmers puking repeatedly after swimming, and he came in defense of them and was like, no, I just swallowed a lot of water, okay ugh. And then yeah, so things just keep kind of going downhill. So now Belgium has completely dropped out. They're like, we're over it. Because one of their swimmers got really sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she had apparently she was violently vomiting in diarrhea and she had to go to the hospital because it was so bad. And this is the thing, like, she didn't have ecoli, so they did a good job testing that, but she did have a virus, which guess they didn't test for because human shit carries way more things than just ecoli, you know what I mean. So they were just testing for a major one that's not even just her.
Speaker 2: They said two other triathlon athletes from Portugal developed gastro intestinal infections after swimming in it on August fifth, so that was three days ago. Oh, that's awesome. And then another one of the Belgian athletes said, quote, while swimming under the bridge, I felt and saw things that we shouldn't think too much about.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so nasty. Well not to mention. So you have this human component of it, but there's also pipes that are going into the water that are like spilloffs from factories with like oils and paints and toxic things as well that are going into the water which people shouldn't be exposed to. I mean, if you're gonna go like sit in the water for a photo op like the Mayer Dat or whatever, fine, but like going underwater and submerging your head and like having it go up into your nose and in your mouth and stuff. It's just it's just a terrible idea.
Speaker 2: I just can't help but think This is so fucked up that they just keep making them. You are building all these new facilities for all these sports, why can't you build them something No, they've known for a hundred years. This body of water is problematic because they wanted.
Speaker 1: The photo ops. That's all. It's ridiculous. Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: It's really not fair to them. I think moving forward, we're gonna have to evaluate how we're treating the athletes because also that's affecting people's performances.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean, imagine having to miss out on performances because you're in the hospital, and like, who feels like competing when you when you have you know, when you have a fever and you feel like you're going to die. I mean that takes a while to get over and you can't just like get out of the hospital and go perform the performance of your life the next day. You know.
Speaker 2: One of the Olympians said the village is so uncomfortable to sleep, and he's literally been sleeping on the grass in the park. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw that. I saw that. It's unbelievable. It's kind of amazing because I feel like a couple of weeks ago, I stayed at an Airbnb or bed and breakfast or something, and the bed was so uncomfortable And this was like two whole weeks ago, and my back still hurts. So think about what level of that their bodies are in right now that they could sleep in a ball under a park bench and like win a gold medal. It's kind of amazing.
Speaker 2: No, it is amazing. And I guess you know, we're hearing a lot about the negative experience. Have you heard about the chocolate chip muffin guy? One of the Olympians is obsessed with the muffins they have there, and he just keeps making like hundreds of tiktoks about how amazing the chocolate chip muffins they have. But it's just like so silly with all this other shit going on. So I don't know, I feel really bad for these people. I don't blame them for dropping out. At least they're prioritizing, you know, the safety and health of their country's athletes and just being like, we'll deal with it because it's time to shine. So yeah, all right, our next one, So, zach Efron was vacationing in Abitha.
Speaker 1: However you say.
Speaker 2: That, So he was at this villa so apparently he dove into the pool there and he hit the bottom with his chest and then ingested a large amount of water into his lungs, got dazed and confused when they pulled him out of the water and he had to go to the hospital.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so scary. I mean, I guess the water maybe wasn't deep enough that I'm like really scared, would be scared to dive unless I knew for a fact that the pool was really deep.
Speaker 2: You know, it's kind of accident prone. Do you know what happened with his jaw? I think I remember that, But what refreshed my memory, like ten years ago, he said he was walking around his house in socks and he slipped on the floor, and I guess maybe he was outside he hit his face on a fountain at the house, and then he had to get like reconstructive jaw surgery. So if you see pictures of him from then to now, his face looks drastically different, and everybody's like, oh, he had botched plastic surgery, But no, he actually had.
Speaker 1: Actually I was actually thinking that when I was looking at pictures of him, I was like, he don't he doesn't look like he used to look, but I actually didn't.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't think I've really seen him in all that much. And since that accident happened, I guess I saw him when he played Ted Bundy in that net Flick's movie, and I didn't think he looked too different. But he was just in this really good movie about this wrestling family. And I guess because he got like so jacked up for that movie too. It just in his neck becoming so muscular. It was just so apparent how different his face is now. Yeah, and that's just kind of how he looks. I just feel bad. And he was like, I didn't even realize people were criticizing the way I.
Speaker 1: Looked till my mom told me that's classic. Mother, So he So, you can have something called secondary drowning, which is when you go underwater if you swallow a large amount of water. This happened to everybody, you know, when you're like coughing a lot. It happens to the kid's more. But if you get a lot of water in your lungs, it could damage the lining of your lungs and then that could eventually lead to something called pulmonary edema. So you it wouldn't be a classic like you're pulling a kid out of the pool or even an adult out of the pool that's that's unconscious and you get out and you're still you're having difficulty breathing, and a kid slowly get worse over twenty four hours, And maybe they were concerned that he had something like that, and that's why they brought him to the hospital because he just seemed like he was a little lethargic. But I think when he got to the hospital and they did the x ray, there was no evidence of water in his lungs, and so he probably just like had a normal swallow like a kid does with one of those bit bad coughs, and sometimes if you cough a lot, you can get like a little dizzy and stuff. You know. He they were going to release them right away, and I guess there was a lot of paparazzi outside, so they ended up keeping them overnight. But he was fine, and he actually posted a picture the next day of himself like laying on one of those what are those balls called the you know those big sound like the ex I think medicine the medicine balls, like that little dude that you like that you throw. It's it's like that big one, Oh, I don't know, you know, the one you could lay on and do like whatever. Anyway, it's a giant He's like laying on it with these big dumbbells in his hand, like working out. So like the next day, so I think he was fine. They probably just got like spooked because of it. I think they.
Speaker 2: I'll worry too, because I don't know if this timeline's accurate. But what I was reading online was that these TikTok surfaced of him at a nightclub apparently that day, so there was questions of if he was drunk or not. Yeah, I don't really feel like I could be totally wrong. I don't feel like I've ever heard he's a big drinker or anything. I don't feel like we often see pictures of him partying and doing stuff like that. Well, but maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: I mean, why would you go to a nightclub?
Speaker 2: I don't know, so people like hang out at a nightclub to like I don't know. But over the weekend, when we stayed at Harrah's on Friday night, and our room was right above the pool, which at nighttime turns into the nightclub, and you could watch through the glass ceiling everybody like grinding on each other.
Speaker 1: It was so weird.
Speaker 2: No thanks, All right, let's get into freak accidents. At a minor league baseball game in Maryland, they had this bounce house set up for kids. I don't know if every ballpark has like a kid area. You know how Citizens Bank Park has that whole area where the kids could do the fake rock climbing and hit baseballs and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, most like our our baseball fields have a playground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I guess that they had it set up in this area. And then a giant gust of wind came through, causing the bounce house to launch fifteen to twenty feet in the air, and then it landed on the playing field in the middle of the game, and as a result, a five year old got life threatening injuries and was pronounced dead later that night. We just talked about this back in May, right, so I feel like it's kind of a repeat story. And I don't know when I feel like, when you rent those things, don't they put those big steaks that like put them into the ground kind of, I guess, But is that really Maybe it's enough, like think about it we're having. This was a Maryland so especially over the last week, we've been having really bad storms and it's been so nay, yeah, we have.
Speaker 1: I mean we've lost a bunch of trees in our neighborhood and stuff. But I mean, was it storming or it just was like I mean, sometimes that happens that there's just really big raining, not an active storm. I don't think it was.
Speaker 2: Raining, but they'll build up to that. Like we had that really horrible storm on Tuesday here, so the days leading up to it, I feel like it was really windy more than normal.
Speaker 1: So this happened also another time this year too, Like it's the third time I've heard of this happening this year. So it's a thing. I mean not three times out of all the times people use bounce houses, but it's something to be aware of. And it's it's obviously more dangerous when there's only one or two kids in there because they don't weigh anything. You know, like a five year old, what are they weigh? Forty fifty pounds like nothing. It's not that it could easily get I mean, if you think about things outside like picnic tables and stuff could get lifted up with the wind. They they're sometimes heavier than that, so surely it could lift up a child. The bounce house weighs nothing, you know what I mean. It's so sad to hear like a child dying when they're playing. It's so terrible.
Speaker 2: It is terrible, I guess, just like if you guys are ever going to rent a bounty house or something, just make sure it's secured as much as possible. I mean, I'm sure these people it was at a ballpark. I'm sure they were on top of a two and just shit have I.
Speaker 1: Mean, ultimately, like sticking that stuff in the ground isn't going to hold it down if I mean no, it's just yeah.
Speaker 2: The pictures were really disturbing because it was like the thing upside down on the baseball field. The players were running towards it. Like it's just a bad scene to have want when you're trying to have like a nice family night out. All right, So this next one, So in Virginia, a guy ordered two steak cheesy street chiloopas from Taco Bell. He took a couple of bites, then suddenly felt this pain in the back of his neck. In the back of his throat. Sorry, So he goes to cough it up and it gets lodged in his teeth, which, what could this possibly be? Like, what would you be thinking at this point? Is in your mouth part of the food?
Speaker 1: I don't know, But sometimes when you chew, you get like something's like very hard and then you go this is what he did. He went back and was like, wait, what was that like my teeth grinding? Or did I just hit something hard? And then it that's when it got stuck in his teeth. Yeah, So then he finally coughs it out and starts looking at it, and it's somebody's nose piercing. It's so gross. It's like one of those It's like the piercings that Maria and I have that it's like a little diamond on one side and the other end of it is like a flat area so ours the flat area on the back is so thick that it would never be able to come through the hole because it's so it's the disc is very big on the back. But for whatever reason, this particular nose rang the little end of it that goes inside of the nose is so small that it probably just ripped right through the entire piercing. Like maybe if someone sneezed, yeah, because that's that is really disgusting. But how else, how else could you explain it falling out into someone's CHELUPA.
Speaker 2: I don't know, because like I play with mine a lot and it will come out, but it would never just like if I bent my face for it, it would never just fall out. Like I have to be physically touching it to like dislodge it and have it fall out.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. I never had mine come out when I I like haven't tried to. I've only taken it out like four times in my life.
Speaker 2: I I just I remember when I got it done. I have one of the snap ones, so like I remember the girl at the piercing place told me to bend it a little bit so it stayed in better. And I think because I've had it for god, I've had to have had it for fourteen years now.
Speaker 1: That I just need to fix it.
Speaker 2: I mean I haven't had the same exact jewel for fifteen years, but I haven't messed with this one in a while. So and a lot of people on Instagram actually think you have a mole there, And I have a piercing to replicate your mole because yours, I guess, just looks darker.
Speaker 1: Well mine's black. Oh yeah, but I had I had a like a diamond one to but I don't know, I lost it and I haven't been there in like years to get a new one. I just need to like go do that, I guess some.
Speaker 2: Day, That's what I'm saying, Like I've probably had this exact one for ten years.
Speaker 1: But yeah, seriously, this is gross. And the guy so the guy like posted it online. It's like the typical story we're hearing, like called the place, and they really just didn't seem too concerned with this, right, But again, it's like the manager of the taco bell could be anywhere from like a teenager to a disgruntled forty five year old guy. I don't know, right, I think about whenever I think about like managers at fast food joints. I just thing because I worked at Boston Market back in the day, but that was what it was called Boston Chicken, So it was like forever ago, and I had like a couple different managers and which ranged from like a pimply teenager to like a disgruntled forty five year old divorced a so so, yeah, that's what I think of. But yeah, they didn't give a shit. So they went on what like Reddit or something to post the pictures to spread awareness about what's happening at Taco Bell. But seriously, though, if you if you swallow a piercing, it it's a problem because, especially like that little one, it could get stuck, just like it got in his teeth, like in his gi track somewhere, So if he swallowed it, he would have had to get monitored. At least. They probably want to make sure that it went through and went out with his poop. I'm not sure if it got past the stomach if they would do anything more like any more extreme interventions for something like so small like that, but they want to make sure that it throw okay because it could get stuck and cause like a ton of problems. You know. Well, the thing is.
Speaker 2: The Taco Bell manager, a teenager or not, was really adamant that it didn't come from their kitchen. And how do you know that? Like I would assume because when I worked at Bath and body Works, they made a huge deal out of me not having the piercing. And I'm like so my manager could have a horrible spray tan and her hair could be green because she like went in the pool with shittily bleached hair.
Speaker 1: But I can't have it. It wasn't even dyed green. It was just like green. It was like like chlorine Laurie Charin. And I'm like, I can't have a diamond on my face, but this lady can look like this. This is fair right? Anyway?
Speaker 2: I couldn't get it out one day and they maybe put a band aid on my face, which was like, that doesn't look worse anyway. What I'm getting at is, who's really like, is this teenage manager? Whoever really policing somebody wearing a nose ring? Sometimes nose rings on The nose ring in question was one of those really really tiny ones that you can't even notice somebody has in sometimes Yeah.
Speaker 1: It looks like is it? Yeah? So are we really policing that? Well? I guess maybe he knows that no one on his shift has a nose ring. But maybe it was from another shift.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was from another shift, they're saying, maybe it came from the factory where the stuff was produced. Maybe that person sneezed and they didn't realize it was lodged in all their boogers and then it just fell out.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about something a little believe it or not, there's something even more gross coming up.
Speaker 2: There's always something more gross on this podcast, especially in the gross room. So in Vietnam, a thirty one year old man was admitted to the hospital for severe abdominal pain, and there the doctors learned that the man had slipped a live two foot long eel up his anus earlier that day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like a typical day at work in the er, you know, and I think by now anybody that works in the er is used to these rectal foreign bodies. And you know, usually when they do the x ray, they'll see like a sh shampoo bottle or a dildo, like a really big one, you know. But no, in this case, when they did the x ray, they saw a skeleton of a freaking eel up inside of this guy. Right. Imagin't working at the hospital and seeing that, no, I mean that, Like, that's why the er is like kind of a cool place to work, because you just see the most outrageous shit, you know. So they see this, So the doctors are like, okay, we got to try to take this out. And they go to examine his rectum to see like where it is, how far up it is whatever, And no they can't see it because there's a lime up there, a lime like the fruit a lot.
Speaker 2: He's stuck up the eel up, let it wiggle its way up, and then stuck a whole lime to plug it up like it was gonna.
Speaker 1: Get it in there. Yeah, well he did. Yeah like that. It's seriously, is like so disturbing you wouldn't even believe it, but it, but it's true. So they had to cut open his abdomen, which they they would have had to do anyway, because what happened was the eel because you know they have teeth right, it ate through his rectum and ended up in his abdominal cavity, which was why he was having abdominal pain. So they had to do that anyway to get it out. And they pulled the eel out and the eel was still freaking alive. It's so disgusting.
Speaker 2: I feel like maybe we should have a new category called Stranger than Fiction because some of these are just so outrageous.
Speaker 1: It's so outrageous, like so all of these people I posted this in the grocer room a couple of days ago, and all of these members in the grocer room were just like, what do you think that they did with the eel? And and I'm just like, I don't know, because I've never gotten a live animal in pathology, and I personally think that they would call like animal Services to come to the hospital and get it. I don't think that they would send it to pathology. I know cases where people in pathology have gotten dead animals, but they certainly an animal that's alive, that could still live its life, they're gonna call. They're gonna call animal Control to come pick it up so they can try to keep it alive. I guess, yeah, do you gonna ye?
Speaker 2: Like when they take it out, do they have to put it in like a tank of water? Do they have to put it in a specimen bag?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because I don't know how to take care of an eel. They're they're they're not you know what I mean? Is it a d I don't know how the people, I don't know what they did. They they always write these stories and they don't tell us the details that we want to hear. You know what, I mean, so like what happened to the eel? Is the eel and like some kind of rehabilitation center, you know, is it getting therapy? Like what's happening here? I don't even know what you would do in this situation. Wait, well, this is really kind of the craziest part of this is that we talked about a similar case like this on this podcast right like months ago, and it happened even before that as well, So like this apparently this is the thing. Like I don't know if this is like on the Hush Hush in the in the sex Fetish.
Speaker 2: Underground, you know, because of the wiggling, it really gets you off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean it's that. That's why I called the post live sex Show, because it's like live, you know, it's like the closest thing to having like real sex. I guess, I don't know. It's not a vibrator, it's it's it's a real animal. It's just so bizarre to me.
Speaker 2: Where does one acquire an eel of this nature?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. You can get them fishing, you could get them. Can't you get them? Like I feel like I've seen them at at the at the groceries, like a certain grocery stars they have like live fish. Sure, no, they're like in the aquarium. I don't know, because well, i've seen them at restaurants. We were just in a meeting earlier today and on the call, they said they caught an eel fishing. I'm like, I've never even heard of that around our area, at least catching an eel while fishing. I guess it's I just never thought about it, But I don't know. Yeah, and they're slimey.
Speaker 2: I just wouldn't consider I just wouldn't consider them to be easy to come by.
Speaker 1: So well, maybe you can just get them in certain areas. I don't know. I think people eat them. So it's like you can get them like you could get a lobster, like a live lobster, you can get a live eal.
Speaker 2: Side note, I saw this article today about this rare orange lobster that had lobster babies, and all of them were orange too, and they were really cute. They were like this big.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, all right, all right, next door, totally relevant as you. I just thought it was cute. They were rare, just like gingers. All right.
Speaker 2: Two astronauts took the new Boeing star Line spacecraft to the International Space Station in June. They were only supposed to be up there for a week, but shocker, because it's Boeing, something went horribly wrong.
Speaker 1: This is well, you know that the longest time that somebody has been in space has been four hundred and thirty seven days, so it's not unheard of for somebody to be up there long, and we know that a human can survive up there for that long. But they were only supposed to be up there for a week, right, and so what's their supplies looking like? And well they're saying that they might be up there until early twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: That's like so far away? Do you fuck this up so bad?
Speaker 1: Like you have to be a superior human as far as your mental capabilities are concerned, because if you told me I had to stay like in Disney World an extra day, I would have a meltdown, Like when I'm ready to go home from vacation. I'm ready to go home, like I bought my bed, I want my stuff.
Speaker 2: I expect astronauts to know that they the timeline is probably not exact like they probably assume. Yeah, but you not a week maybe almost a year, so they've been up there for two months already, and the current plan because their space Shuttle failed and like isn't working, so they can't come home right now, but they're stuck at the International Space Station. So the plan right now is that SpaceX is going to be sending a aircraft up there in September. I mean that still all has to go down well too, and then they're not planning over turning until February, so they would have to get them and bring them home in February.
Speaker 1: So I went to you weren't with us at this time. When I went to Kennedy Space Center and we had breakfast with an astronaut. It was so cool because we got to ask them like a bunch of questions.
Speaker 2: Was it one on one or was it like a group sitting? It was a group, but there was.
Speaker 1: Probably only like ten to fifteen people there, so it was we had enough time to ask multiple questions. And one of the things I really didn't realize is how much the human body is affected going up into space. And he was just telling us the coolest stuff, like when you get off, like you can't walk really and you have to go into isolation. Because they're afraid that you're going to have like space germs and all this kind of stuff. It's it's kind of cool. So your you know, your body is made to function on Earth with gravity, so when there's no gravity, it just affects every single system, your cardiovascular system, your brain, everything like that. So just being up there alone is a lot of strain on the human body. But they're at the aren't they like at the International Space Station. I think that there's like stuff up there, right, food and everything like that that they need.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they must if they must have enough stuff. Yeah, I think there's supplies for now. But I what I'm gathering is that if SpaceX strip doesn't go as planned up there at that time, that they could run out of supplies.
Speaker 1: Do you think they're freaking out? Seriously? I would be freaking out. There has to be there has to be this small part of you that's like, well, what happens if it's just me and you and they're both male and female, right, Like it's just us for for like, we don't know if anyone's ever going to get us like this, we might just be like the last of each other until this thing, until we just would they starve. I mean, I don't even know. That's just terrible.
Speaker 2: Actually, I feel like I would get like the same, Like I feel like claustrophobic just thinking about it, just being trapped somewhere you can't leave at all.
Speaker 1: Like if you're trapped in another state and someone says they're coming to pick you up, there's a certain sense of relief because you know that, like there's a ninety nine percent probability that the car is going to show up and pick you up.
Speaker 2: But you also know if they didn't show up, you could figure out a way to get it. You could get a buck, yeah, like something, take a bit here, And it's like the probability of things going wrong and whether or not cooperating and everything else is just it just you always I get Mouse from County Space Center all the time, Like launches can'cel launches can't. Like it's it just happens all the time because it has to be perfect conditions. So there would just be a small part of me that was was definitely freaking out about that. But I guess maybe they're trained to like not let their brain go there, you know. Yeah, I'm sure they have extensive training that they're like probably mildly freaking out, but they're also more than likely prepared for something like this to happen, and like.
Speaker 1: What about their like what about their families and stuff? You know what I mean. That's just so I don't even know like how i'd feel. I guess when when you're sending someone off in that situation, you're kind of always like preparing for the worst, hoping for the best kind of a thing. I feel like this is giving lawsuits, So I don't you want to you want to sue everything? I don't want to do it. They definitely signed a waiver and they know that this was like they probably sign a waiver. That's just like you're gonna blow up in a thousand pieces probably, like that's just what's happen. But I just don't trust it. You don't trust anything, please, I don't.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by the Grossroom. Guys, you have to join the Gross Room. It's only five ninety nine a month, and we have awesome stories. So like, for example, we have a couple articles written on what happens to your body when you go into space. We also have the eel story, which we talk about and show pictures of and we just have great conversation underneath of those posts. So you gotta come check it out because a lot of our articles have to do with stories we're talking about in the news. Certainly lots of different foreign bodies people find both eating their food and sticking up their rear ends. So visit thegrossroom dot com for more info and to sign up. All right, let's get started with true crime. All right, So in Florida, this mom is with her three kids. They're hanging up pictures in their house, and then, in the most classy way possible, the mother says to her twelve year old, have you ever been screwed in the ass?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is wrong with her?
Speaker 2: Who says something like this is she like, do you think that she's like high on drugs seriously or like drunk or something? She has to be because even in a joking sense, that's a little kid, like, what.
Speaker 1: Are you doing? So no, it's it's weird for sure.
Speaker 2: She quite literally takes an electric screwdriver, hits the button, and drives a screw into the twelve year old's butt cheek, yeah.
Speaker 1: To the point where it left the mark. The kid had to take the screw out of her butt cheek. Yeah, so she was arrested, charged with child abuse rightfully, So, I mean, I don't know what. There's no more information on the story. So apparently she posted bond and got out. Hopefully the kid is not with her anymore. I mean, I hope the kid reported it to somebody. Somebody did clearly because the mom got arrested. But I hope the kids have all been removed from the situation clear like, clearly it's fucked up. So I don't know. Yeah, it's it's just so weird when you there's a couple stories that you're just like read and you're like, did this really happen? Like, so think about this. It's like a mom and kids and they're going they have a house that they're trying to make look nicer by hanging up picture frames like what. I don't understand how it went downhill so bad? I don't know either.
Speaker 2: It just it seems so ridiculous to even say, all right. A couple of weeks ago, a transit cleaner for MTA in New York reported that he had been attacked around three am while cleaning a train. So he said that a stranger had come up to him and slashed his hands. So then police are reviewing the surveillance video only to find out that he did it himself.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I guess. At first he said that it was too damn hot to work down there, which I mean he's kind of right the subway in the sim in New York, so the smell is very the smell is very specific, and the heat hitting you, but I mean call out of work like a normal person. So so yeah, then he said, Now I don't know if he's just saying this to try to get out of trouble, but then he said he did it for love. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He claimed he had a girlfriend that had quote two brain surgeries and caused brain leakage. What is brain leakage?
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I'm assuming that I don't know why the person had brain surgery. It could have been spinal fluid of some sort, or just blood coming from a wound. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they were like bullshit. He has a fuck the Police tattoo on his arm, which is dedication. And then he served two stints in state prison on robbery and gun charges.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: He seemed remorseful. Of this because he said he was trying to change his life around. He was trying to get a bad surgerygree. He had this job, he liked it, But then again, it's not really clear. He first said it was too hot to work, then he said, you know, he was doing it for love, and it seems like he kind of just wanted the summer off. So this isn't really model employee behavior.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just think like he's like, he doesn't regret doing it, but he's like, if I did it again, I wouldn't do it in front of security cameras. But even though he admits that he knew there were security cameras everywhere, it's just kind of like, not the smartest criminal ever. But yeah, and it's an interesting way to get out of work. And I'm like, you've been in the prison two times for other crimes. You didn't think of something as obvious as security cameras. Yeah, there's a loose screw somewhere. All right, let's get into medical news. An actress is claiming that her floor dios ceiling windows in her luxury apartment exposed her to so much ultra violet radiation that she developed lesions on her face. Yeah, so she goes to the doctor because she has these lesions on her face. She also should mention that she has a history of melanoma, so she got these new I would say she got some kind of maybe precancerous lesions on her face. I don't know exactly because they just say lesions. But they tested her and they said, you know, have you been having a lot of UV exposure? Because this is something that we would see with someone with unprotected skin. And then she figured out that it was because of the windows in her house. Yeah, so she's suing her building right now for I believe a million dollars in damages. This is a six point two million dollar apartment. My argument is that in her lawsuit, she's saying when she inquired with the building, they said there was one hundred percent protection against the UV rays, Which how is that possible if it's a window. Wouldn't it only be one hundred percent protected if there's no window and you have absolutely no exposure to the sun. I don't really know what products they make that can filter the rays. I know that we did in our like in the off in my house, we got tint put on the windows because the one time a day. I remember it was like blinding us at certain times to the year when the sun was coming and we got the tint put on it and it kind of chilled it out a lot, but it's still you still feel like you could be getting a sunburn if you're sitting there. Well, yeah, which is why, like I'm kind of like, this is the dumbest lawsuit I've ever heard, honestly. Well, first of all, it says on her website that she's an actress and a recovering attorney. So if you're an attorney, I think you should know the obvious here that if you're sitting in sunlight. I don't know. I just think there's something. She's an attorney, so she's looking for a loophole. That's what's happening. I think this is what happened. Like she even said in her own words that they noticed that they were told that it was one hundred percent UV protection, But in her own words, she said that the couple noticed that there was fading of the carpet and their artwork and paint. So right there, you're like, okay, well, what else causes that? The only reason that's happening is because sunlight is getting through somehow. Plus you mean to tell me you're sitting there, Like I just said this, We're sitting in our office when the sun comes around the house at a certain time of day and you feel like you're cooking, like you have to move out of it because it's hot. Well, you can't think that it's not affecting you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Problem is she's comparing this to saying it's like telling a person with fair skin that they could sit outside with no sunscreen and then they don't get burnt. And I'm like, that's not true though, because sunscreen also isn't a hundred percent protection from UV. It's just supposed to help delay the process. So like where are you talking?
Speaker 1: But like you couldn't if you had fair skin and sat out in the sun. You couldn't just sit out there and not get burned. That's what I'm saying. You would know it was happening, trust me. Yeah, Like I don't know if it was damaging her skin, she would have felt it, you know what I mean. Like I don't, I don't buy it, and I just think it's I think it's just she had tested independently and they said that it didn't have full UV protection or something, and then but the company that tested it said that it was up to whatever standards it was.
Speaker 2: You can't have one hundred percent UV protection unless it's a fully closed off wall.
Speaker 1: It can't be abe.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They might they might sell. They might might sell it like it's like a light filter. They might sell something I'm not trying. I would call whatever it is, would call that bullshit. When you notice that your shit's fading and everything, just maybe and you should just question it. I don't know, Like if this is just like the dumbest lawsuit, like I said, I think I don't think she has a case. Yeah, her the buildings lawyer said it's completely frivolous, and I have to agree. I just think it's like common sense, you know, even if the building said that, I can't even imagine the building said that. It's just irresponsible to say something like that, and it's irresponsible to think that that's true. Now this next case, I think she's got a case, yeah, one hundred percent. A nurse from Sacramento had traveled to LA to get a special surgery because she had tumors caused by neurofibromatosis. I could have never said that what is that. It's a genetic disease that you're born with, a condition that you're born with, and it causes tumors in nerves, right, But you have nerves throughout your whole body. So you have your nervous system, which is your brain and spinal core, but you also have all your peripheral nerves too that go through your arms, your legs, your skin, everywhere. And what happens is just like little tiny tumors can grow on the nerves and it looks like you have a bunch of bumps all over your skin. And some people could have it very mild. You might just see somebody and just be like, oh, they look like they have bumpy skin. And then other people could have it so severe that the tumors get very large and it distorts their face. And in this case, she had it, and it was obvious that she had it all over her face, at least that we could see in the photos. And she went from Sacramento to LA to get treatment for it. And I'm not sure exactly what treatment she had done, but whatever she had done left all of these little nodules that she has under her skin with little scabs on it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So after the surgery, she goes to the Burbank Airport in LA. She said she covered up as much as her face as possible with a mask and headband because she had these scabs all over her face. So she has a ticket on Southwest. She boards the plane, sits down, and then the flight attendant comes over and tells her she has to get up and leave because there's concerns that she has a disease like chicken pox that could spread to everybody else on the plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they were convinced that she had a communicable disease is something that's very contagious, and they were specifically kept saying chicken pox. Now when you look at pictures of this woman, you could see that they would think that, I mean, you can't you can't, you can't deny that when you look at her, because it's just like this is kind of like a little bit of a rare and interesting case, right, But when you question her and see, hi, we we just are they should have pulled her aside and said, hi, we're just concerned, because you really, if you do have chicken pox, you really can't be on the plane right now on this net, which I think is their responsibility to do that in the plane when when she explained to them what happened, that should have been the end of.
Speaker 2: It, and she offered PaperWorks and every she.
Speaker 1: Had, she had paper she's a nurse, and she said she was a nurse, and she said she had neurofibromatosis, and she said she just had a procedure done, like it should have been the end of the stay.
Speaker 2: She had the paperwork to back it up, which they were refusing to see.
Speaker 1: She shouldn't even have to show the paperwork, dude. There's like a certain level of like, leave me the fuck alone. I'm a human being and you're embarrassing me right now. And like you, she said she was a nurse and she explained her medical condition, and I think, like I think that Southwest should you know. They were allowed to ask her and she was allowed to explain and end a story like you you can't just be like self diagnosing people as a flight attendant. Yeah, So then she was told she wouldn't be allowed to reboard until she was examined by an emergency Medical services at the airport. Which obviously, if she.
Speaker 2: Was sitting on the plane, they were getting ready to board and take off, so they're not gonna wait for her to be examined.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I wouldn't, dude. This is the kind of shit that I would flip the fuck out over if this was me. Yeah, I'm serious. They would take me off with like what are those people called that come that come on the air marshals? Oh yeah, yeah, they'd have to come take me off because I would seriously be flipping my shit.
Speaker 2: So then you know, she had to go through all of that and show all this paperwork which she was offering at the very beginning, and they're refusing to look at and then finally they cleared her to go, and she'd wait five hours for them to rebook her another flight to go on.
Speaker 1: They I don't even think that they took the original paperwork that she had. She had to call her doctor's office and all of this stuff. It was just like way too much. And you know, when you start this, it's a scene, right, all it is is a scene, And you think that this woman already has this condition, that she's got nodules all over her b. So people are already staring at her anyway, and then she's got this procedure done that makes them look even angrier. Right, she just wants to go home and and like to have to be this center of attention, pointing it out, embarrassing, demeaning, not listening, believing to her she deserves some conversation for like she's not been through enough. Yeah, it's it really is. It's just it's embarrassing, it's humiliating. And I'm like one hundred percent on her side, and I'm glad that she made TikTok videos or whatever and went viral with it because it's it's so messed up. It really is.
Speaker 2: So in Texas, a woman took a shower with her contact lenses in This is something I do very frequently, and I don't think I will anymore after this story. So she started having mild irritation and then it quickly escalated to the point where she said, the pain makes giving birth look like a walk in the freaking park.
Speaker 1: Dude, eye pain is It's seriously the worst pain that you could ever have. For real it it like, have you ever had some severe problem with your eye?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say severe. I had a time where my eye hurt pretty bad. And I guess because I had fake nails, A piece of my contact ripped and was like stuck up in my eyelid for a day or two.
Speaker 1: But I had a situation once that I think started with a contact or I don't know, because I got a dry eye situation. But like, it just was the worst thing ever. And it's you could when she says that, I believe it, and a lot of people that you hear have these eye problems, like they really say that it's just the worst pain ever. And apparently they were having She she lost her vision in her eye and she was pregnant at the time when it happened, and she goes she couldn't get a diagnosis. She had to go like five different doctors and finally they scraped her cornea and found out that she had an amiba infection, which is a parasite that is present in water and that was what was causing the damage to her cornea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said she had to go so this over a year, she had to go to eighty two doctor visits.
Speaker 1: Oh, I believe it. I mean, her eye looks terrible, Yeah, it looks absolutely terrifying. And terrible, and they're saying that, like, I know that you can get an amibia infection from going into like natural rivers and lakes and things like that, but I never would have thought that you could get it from tap water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't have thought of that either. I guess in this article they were saying you shouldn't rinse your contact with water. I mean, I knew that, but I thought that's because it could dry them out, not because of the potential of a parasite.
Speaker 1: I would think. I would think, like maybe bacteria and stuff. I guess, I guess it is a thing or whatever. And we also have to mention that she was pregnant. So when you're pregnant, you're considered to be imman suppressed. Your immune system doesn't work as great as it normally does, so that definitely could be a huge thing right here, Like this might not have happened to a normal immune system person, but because she was pregnant, it's possible that's why she got this parasite. But Jesus, like, if you look at her eye and stuff, it's just so gnarly. And talking about like how she led to diagnosis. They had to scrape her eyeball like wears snipe mare. Yeah. Really, it's it's so terrible, and so I'm glad that she's spreading awareness about this because I'm sure it changed you for sure, at least at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, this is also why I don't get fake nails anymore, because I really like the way they look. But I prefer wearing contacts most of the time. And one time I really couldn't get my contact out that I made Ricky take it out of my eye, which I'm sure was a treat for him, but I can't deal with it. And then they rip so much when you're trying to take them out, and everybody's like, oh, they make these devices you could use to put your contact in that I don't want to put a piece of plastic in my eye.
Speaker 1: Like I actually said, I should have sent this to you on Instagram. The other day, I saw a video. You know, they always do these videos that show you something that you do every day, and it's like this easy way to do it that's shocking. There was this guy that was taking out his contact and it was like he just did this one thing and like turned his eye and like got it out, like really fast, and I was like, oh my god, if that works, that would be amazing. So I should have sent it. Well.
Speaker 2: Every time I met the eye doctor, they're like, do you need the mirror? And I'm like no, and I just pinch it out. I'm sure that guy loves that I do that.
Speaker 1: I hate. I hate contact.
Speaker 2: So I've been wearing my glasses more because I noticed in my elder years that I just have such bad light sensitivity anymore. And like now I have my special old lady Grandma glasses that like I have all the filters in it.
Speaker 1: I do too. Like I was thinking that I might get like I could seriously wear sunglasses all day, like in the house, that's how bad it is. And I was like, well, maybe next time I get my glasses, I'm gonna get like a cool tint on them or something to like lower it. She could transition less looks so cool. I don't like the transition ones because they look gray and they're not cool. Like I was thinking like a half pink thing or something gold or fun. But I like, you guys laugh at me at the Phillies game because I wear my sunglasses until it's nine o'clock. I don't understand the lights hurt like it's I can't like, I just can't deal with it. I don't eat. My phone's like on as low as as the light can be. It's a spothers.
Speaker 2: We also work on a computer all day long every day, so like, yeah, I yeah, I mean, I totally understand where you're coming from. The second we're done recording, I take my contacts out and put my glasses on because I have the like blue light whatever bullshit that doesn't even work in them, and.
Speaker 1: It does help a little bit. So all right, so let's get on to other death news because this is probably wanted the most out. I don't know, there's a lot of outrageous stories this week, but this one's pretty outrageous. So in New Zealand, this woman is just taking a stroll along the beach with her dog. She notices her dog.
Speaker 2: Runs in front of her and it's sniffing something in the distance. So as she gets closer, she sees what she believes is a headless corpse of a woman laying on her belly. Yes, so the cops go up to it and they're looking around and they're kind of and then they start with their foot like kicking it a little bit and given a little bit of a nudge, and they realize that it's not a dead person. It's like a straight up blow up sex doll. Yeah, it's a freaking sex doll. It's a sex doll. It's one of those like ultra realistic ones.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: She said when the police came and turned the quote unquote body over that it was even more realistic from the front, with you know, the breast exposed and everything, but it was missing its head. They have no idea how it got there, but it definitely scared the shit out of her.
Speaker 1: I mean, I see that from her perspective, because you're walking on the beach and you expect to see like seashells and maybe like a jellyfish or something here or there. You definitely don't ever expect to just see something that looks like a dead body laying there. No. I mean, the cops pretty much knew right away, like, Okay, this is not a person's She's very pink, first of all, So if you were dead, headless laying there, you wouldn't your skin color wouldn't be so lively.
Speaker 2: No, And she also said it was so heavy for some reason that three police officers had to take it off the beach.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because it was probably one of those Johns that you buy on Amazon that are like thirteen hundred dollars. My god, remember there was some reason. Wait we were talking about that on here, right, yeah. Yeah, because that guy kept trying to visit the sex doll at the crime scene. Yeah, remember that. So we looked it up on Amazon and it was like, my searches are questionable now, of course.
Speaker 2: But searches are always questionable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like my kids will be like, oh, can I get something on Amazon? I want to get some skincare bullshit, And then like it looks at your previous searches and it's like sex dolls. I can't like, I can't show them anymore. I don't know how to get rid of that. But they have these like super fancy sex doyles for sale on Amazon that they probably they probably weigh a decent amount. You could probably actually see how much they weigh for the shipping. But I mean those things are like silicone, they look like they're heavy.
Speaker 2: I think your solution is they make these teen Amazon accounts now the hook up to yours, and you would have to approve every purchase, but they get their own interface.
Speaker 1: That's that's funny because I don't know if I told you this, but this is like a kind of side note. Like I told Lilian to put some back to school clothes. Like I was like, go on the website and look for some clothes that you want or whatever, and put them in the cart and then I'll go through it and we'll order whatever you want. And I go look at her car and guess guess how many things she had in the car seventy five And I was like, I whittled it down to like fourth And I was like, dude, I just wanted you to get like a couple shirts. I don't understand what's happening here.
Speaker 2: It was hilarious, though, give her a free rein of anything.
Speaker 1: And it was just like I just was like yeah, no, no, no, no, Like it's just I wanted to give her some of her like independence, to feel like she had, you know, some choice over what she was getting. But I thought that was hilarious. All right.
Speaker 2: So our last story is about cruise ships. So our family, right how, has been in the great debate of taking a cruise next year, which nobody knows how to feel about. But we were talking, well, it's because it's because my mom and dad's fiftieth wedding anniversary is coming up next year, and my mom just was like, yeah, you guys were all going on a cruise for our anniversary. So and we've never been on once or we're like okay, yay, so we're like, how does it work if something happens or get sick. But I think we talked about this before too, that cruise ships have morgs on them, and they actually have a pretty you know, nailed out process for this because they're frequently elderly passengers. So yeah, which is is kind of it's weird to think that they have like a full third morgu is a it'll be like a refrigerated room, like if you've ever seen in a restaurant, like a walk in fridge, Like that's exactly what the fridge looks like in the morgue. And this one holds between two and ten bodies. I guess it depends on the size of the ship, but like the last morgue I worked at didn't even hold ten bodies. This like bigger than a hospital morg for it I guess they just have to be prepared just in case anything.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, totally, especially now with like that's that's really the fear is like the virus spreading through the through the cruise ship and like multiple people getting it.
Speaker 2: But so if you die on a cruise, they'll put your body in the cruise ship morg and then it looks like your body will be offloaded at the end of the cruise at the ship's home port, but special requests can accommodate them being taken off at another port.
Speaker 1: There's so many interesting things to talk about this because especially the crews that we're going on is like partially international. So if what if you get off at the dock and like a person dies and they technically die in the other country, then there's like a whole that's that's It's not like they're going to be like, okay, take this body on the ship, but it probably won't go down like that because they have laws that they want to examine under their jurisdiction and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's all these like special rules based on situations. But I will say this makes it very clear that you as the family members, are responsible for transporting the body. The cruise will not be paying for the transportation what like AFT when it leaves the crews, which I would assume is obvious, but I guess that when you do when you get a body picked up from the funeral or from the hospital to go to the funeral home or to get cremated, like you're you have to pay the cost to that the hospital is not paying it.
Speaker 1: I also I would love to.
Speaker 2: Do an external exam interviewing a person that works on a cruise Morgue or a cruise just to the cruise medical facility.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be cool, actually, I because you think about that, like, especially since we're going. Like the one pro that I was just telling Louis earlier today was I was like, listen, our whole entire family is going to be on this cruise, like anybody that we really care about, right, like our immediate family, all of us brothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, whatever, Right if we all die on this ship, like who cares?
Speaker 2: Like no, but people won't care. It's not like people won't care, they.
Speaker 1: Won't don't care, but like it won't be like a major care. It won't be like that level. I know what in laws that care about me that aren't going Yeah, but it's not the same. It's just not the same as like the immediate ten people or fifteen people or whatever. Right, so like that concern is wiped away, Like if we all go then whatever, that's how it goes down. But like what if you get appendicitis or something and you need surgery and like what happens? I want to know, Well, like an emergency surgery situation, you have a per for raid to die particulate.
Speaker 2: It seems like you would go to whatever local hospital you're closest to.
Speaker 1: Okay, but are they how far away are they from? Like I don't know how Like you're okay, so you're in the middle of the ocean. That might take a long time just to get like they would divert the entire ship. I don't know.
Speaker 2: We need we need a cruise ship person that's like experiences firsthand to explain this. I am very curious about it. And then I was reading that as of this Safety Act that was passed in twenty ten, any missing people, suspicious death, or homicides that happen on cruise ships have to be reported to the FBI, which I think is really interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that all is this is all interesting? We need I just I really want to I want to know because there are definitely things that need to be addressed. I know they have they have a hospital, or they have like a like an urgent care situation. It's probably more of an urgent care situation like a kid slips and falls running around the pool and like get gets a laceration and needs to get sutures or something like that. I understand they have that quote at the.
Speaker 2: Beginning of this article said quote. Given that there is such a high frequency of elderly passengers and the fact that cruise ships are basically floating cities, it's no surprise that there are morgs on post cruise ships. Yeah, he want to know more about the cruise ships.
Speaker 1: So yes, So if there's not one on your cruise ship, they just put you in the fridge next to the cheese and everything like that, right, nice, all right?
Speaker 2: On the Questions of the Day, Every Friday at the at Mother Knows Death Instagram account, we put a story up with a question box and you guys could ask whatever you want. First, are body bags reused? And if so, how do they clean them?
Speaker 1: I don't know because I've never seen them be reused, but and I don't I don't know how you would clean them. They're so they get filled with a lot of body fluids and stuff. I mean, you you could reuse them because who cares. It's not like the person's gonna get a communicable disease, right, But I just I don't know, because when we use them, it's like if I get one down in the morgue that was really that would be really ripped up or something like that, like we're really dirty. I would just throw it out and just get a new one because they're they're relatively cheap. And then from there I would send the body to the funeral home. They could take the body out of the body bag. I mean, they might reuse them. I don't know, but like we don't ever have a reason to. But maybe there are places because you know, I mean, let's say, for example, when you have the funeral home that comes and picks up the body, they put the plastic body bag in the person inside of like a leathery one like that one's reused all the time. A leathery one, yeah, like the the one that that goes on there gurney, like it's just like a like one made out of leather or fabric or something like that, like the outer shell that they zip up. Because when when you're pushing a body out of the hospital, they're not going to be in like their white body bag. They're like the funeral home usually puts them in something like cozier. Aren't there like juices and stuff in it? Yeah, but it's like it's usually like a leathery or a vinyl material. But the body bag like whenever, the body bags are pretty good if they're sealed, and usually like I'll I mean, there's there's always situations where bodies have a lot of fluid, like if a person has like anasarca or like world are widespread like a demon in their body. They leak fluid even after you clean up after the autopsy. But that's not as common. So just after we do the autopsy or whatever, we just clean them off and they're they're not really like super juicy all the time, but like people leak sometimes, like sometimes you put them in two body bags before the funeral person will come pick them up.
Speaker 2: Interesting, all right, can you tell if a brain has Alzheimer's?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can. You could see it while I've seen it multiple times while doing because I used to work in a special hospital that did neuropathology. So it looks it looks smaller than an average sized brain, and it's it's shrunk and you could see it when you do it on cut section, so you could see it. Yeah, for sure, that's really cool that you can see it. Yeah, it is. It is cool that you could see it. I mean it's not cool for them.
Speaker 2: Obviously, but I don't really know how it's diagnosed. But is that like something they Is that something they used to determine a diagnosis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we will look when we look at it, like grossly, so with our naked eye, that we could see that it that it's shrunk. So when you look at a normal slice of a brain, it's it's very like plump looking compared to it the gyri and sulky, which are like the brain folds, they look not as like close together. They're more like shrunken apart. And that's what we see grossly. I mean they see a lot of other things grossly too, But that's like neuropathology, which is a whole other thing that I don't know about, honestly, But we take sections of that under the microscope to look at, and then they could see microscopic findings that are consistent with Alzheimer's as well.
Speaker 2: All right, last, since everybody loved the car story last week, what is your Somebody wanted to know what your funny story about me was?
Speaker 1: Oh God, I don't. I don't really know which one I should tell because I had I mean, I don't, I don't have any that are like like that level.
Speaker 2: Earlier this episode, tell when I hysterically cried and could not be consulted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's all there's all like little tidbits like that. One story that I could think is that is kind of funny is when Maria was younger and I was in school. So my mom had taken Maria for a weekend to my aunt's house at the lakes. How old are you were? Probably you were probably like twelve. I think I was twelve or thirteen. I would say twelve or thirteen. So just think about like teenage tween girl, pre pubescent, like awkward stage. That's like the like I'm a little kid, I was really fat. You let me shave my head, I did it wear makeup? I had shave your head. Stop being dramatic. It was definitely not shaved even a little bit. It just she had short hair.
Speaker 2: I had like not a seventy year old lady haircut, like you wanted like a faux hawk because that was cool back then.
Speaker 1: Like did it look like on me? Well, that's that's that's your your problem with your face. You could like if you had a cuter face, maybe you could have pulled it off. Whose fault is that? All right? So anyway, so she goes, so my aunt had used to have a house at some lake and she had some like rafts and stuff that they would put in the lake behind the house. And she took a bunch of pictures of Maria while she was there, because she was there with like all the cousins and everything and my mom, and she gives me this album of all these pictures of Maria to be like, oh hey, I took these memorable photos of Maria, like you want these, right, And I opened it up up. It was like in one of those like old school like puffy photo albums, and every one of them. I was just like, oh my god, she is not going to be happy about this when she sees this, because it is so these pictures are like the most unflattering things ever. So she's like wearing this giant like light what is it, a life like a vest like a life vest right, which was way too big for her, and she just like she got sprayed with all of this like lake water and everything, and her little short haircut was like all curled because we have curly hair, you know, and humid and frizzy. And she's all like, I'm gonna put the picture up in this YouTube video so you could see it because whatever. But like, she's my kid, so I think that she's cute. But also I know that she's at the age that she's starting to be conscious about like how she looks and stuff. So I think that she was like like I was like, oh god, I'm not going to show it.
Speaker 2: I wonder why after this, I was so just about how I look.
Speaker 1: So there's this picture of her in this raft and it's just like and she I mean, I don't know. I just thought that she looked cute or whatever. So I show it to her and she hated it, so bait. She like ripped the album like out of my hands, and she's like, don't ever show anybody that again, this is terrible, and I'm just like cold on, dude, you're in a raft and it's like it's you're it's during like the summer, Like it's really not ugly.
Speaker 2: This picture ever taken, it'd be in my thirty years of life.
Speaker 1: And this is so this is like what year was that I had to be in, like eighth or ninth grade. Oh my god. She was so mad about it. So she ripped it and I was like, all right, whatever, I'll get rid of it. But then of course I didn't get rid of it because I was just like, why no, it doesn't So this is before iPhones. It's like the phone. The photos are never getting recovered ever, Like if I got rid of it, we couldn't even tell this story right now, listen. So I so I kept it and then I pulled it. I pulled it out at very opportune times. But she, oh my god, she would get so mad about it and like not talk to me if I ever brought even talked about the picture. I didn't even have to show it. She would just like get so mad about it. And then then when we met Gabe, because it was not too long after that, he would always he would be like he would just go up to her and be like, Maria, tell me about this raft photo that you have and stuff, and she would like storm out of the room and just gets so mad about it. So it was pretty funny and she laughs about it now because she knows, she knows it's hilarious. I don't know. One time, I know it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I've paid a lot of therapy to get over this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so one time I remember I was like, Okay, I won't show anyone the picture, but I had I had like taken photoshop and like blacked out just over her face does. So it's it does because I was trying to give you like therapy, like exposure therapy, to show you that it really just wasn't that bad and it was just And now it's funny because she's transitioned to like I guess now that she realizes that she's like a totally normal looking person, that doesn't bother her anymore about this Fatus.
Speaker 2: Can't see an uglier.
Speaker 1: Being taken to me, I really can't you. It's it's just and like I think that it makes it worse because because like we were like, okay, it's a bad picture. Really. The thing is like, you know how like you could just be a decent looking person and then all of a sudden you go to like go get your hair cut at the hair salon and they put that cape around your neck and you're like, oh my god, I look like a freaking human turtle. Like I'm the ugliest person right now. It's like that kind of a picture, and that Aunt Jane was just like, oh my god, is the just secutest picture. And like Maria was like straight up like having hate towards Aunt Jane for even producing this picture. And it's like seriously like forty pictures of the same picture with like like she just was like a typical older person that was like she like took a thousand pictures of her. Oh my god, it's so good. And she always brought it up like.
Speaker 2: Oh, this picture legitimately put me in a mental state of anger that nothing else could set me in until.
Speaker 1: I was it was it was, it was crazy. It just was so crazy, like she just got so pissed off about it and then to make to make it way, did you send it to Ricky? No, I sent it to Ricky now, but I did. I did stop like after I saw that she was seriously getting like legit angry about it, I was just like, okay, you know what, I'm gonna put this away and I like hit it in the files for like, legit ten years, no more than ten years, because you like you were thirteen.
Speaker 2: Gabe showed it to me when I was in like my senior year in of high school because he took.
Speaker 1: A picture of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Gabe had it, But that's not me and you guys would just we just be sitting at the dinner table. Then he just turned his phot and I'm like, you were You guys are such dicks.
Speaker 1: But then but then when she got older, that well, this is how it started. It was your fault because you were sending pictures of me to Gabe. We were I'll never forget this. Me and Gabe were lying. I got one and you were a adult. You weren't. You might be my child, but you were twenty seven. You were already living with Ricky at your house, so you were definitely like in between twenty seven and thirty years old. No, so I cut the child bullshit. So I'm laying in bed with Gabe and Maria's sending pictures of him, like embarrassing pictures of me to him right, like unflattering because trust me, I got a lot of them. So she's and he's over there crying in bed next to me, and I'm like, what the hell is that? And then he shows me and he can't even like show me because he's shaking so hard. So I was like, oh, really, let me show her husband this picture of her in this raft and then I sent it to him. It was really Ricky didn't even know the picture existed until it came into his phone. Did he think it was funny when he saw it? Or like, did he think it was a big deal when he saw this this picture? Because it's really it's really just like not that bad because we build it up so much, like all these people are going to look at it and be.
Speaker 2: Like, this picture has been weaponized against me for eighteen years.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm over it. What you put in like a workman's cap, I thought you did it. Are you going to show it? Oh? I thought you were gonna flip it in the video.
Speaker 2: I'm not manually putting it in myself.
Speaker 1: If you show you have to find it, well, well am I gonna find it? On my phone right now. Well, I guess nobody will see it. Then I guess we'll get onto the next question. And all that's the last question. Well get another question, maybe because I can't even find it when I search raft and the only thing I could think of is that let me see if it's in.
Speaker 2: I'm sure if you did the face identity it would pull it up.
Speaker 1: Oh one day, thanks for the help. Great. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It used to like piss me off so bad because it was like our family is just so brutal with busting each other's balls, and I just couldn't handle it. And then I don't know, I was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's that's really I was so mad. That's just how we are with each other about everything.
Speaker 2: I was so mad that Aunt Jane printed like, seriously forty copies of this picture.
Speaker 1: I was like, you guys, are found it. You really like you were really mad. That was what was funny about it, too, is that you were like projecting your anger on Aunt Jane. And I'd be like, dude, chill out on Aunt Jane, Like she just took a picture, like she's not she wasn't trying to have to.
Speaker 2: Print sabotage Lillien copies of it and hand them around it.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, are you ready now? Seriously? Like I I can go as this is really bad. Actually, I quick go as far though as to say so my niece Deanna is in this picture.
Speaker 2: Too, embarrass her. All right, let me see if block my friend that was eating looks cute?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm gonna cut them out as much as possible so you can't recognize them. Are you ready? How do we get this? So ugly? This is really bad? Your hair is like, dude, look at your hair? It looks how do you good? It's just you look looks like you look like Pat from Saturday Night Live. Fat. Oh my god, I'm crying. I can't believe that this is gonna be on the internet forever and ever. You know what I feel like?
Speaker 2: That's growth allowing.
Speaker 1: It's so fan. You've really made it through another step of your of your recovery. I'd rather release it than have somebody else released. Oh my god, it's so good.
Speaker 2: I think I was able to get over it finally because I'm just like.
Speaker 1: This just cannot be actually picture. I wish I had the one of the with the black dot on it, because that was fucking hilarious. Listen, I will accept it that I've grown from that moment. And if an uglier picture of me is ever taken, I just don't think it can be. I feel like everybody could speak to this that they have a picture of themselves that is like the worst picture that ever existed of that I was also twelve years like, I have like fifty of them. You know why because my husband takes even though he's a photographer and I would definitely say that he's an artist, he takes the worst photos of me. Yes, Like he's like, oh, let me see if I could accentuate all of your chins at all times. And I'm like, do you like when you look at this photo? Are you like, oh, my wife looks beautiful because I look like a beached well that like every single photo, Ricky. You know how the iPhone makes like little movies of your pictures or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Ricky sends me one that his phone made of us, and it's pictures that are.
Speaker 1: Not Maria approved. As I like.
Speaker 2: It starts giving this slideshow of the ugliest pictures of me, the reft excluded, and I'm like, is this really what you think of me?
Speaker 1: No, dude. I seriously flipped out on Gabe Bonds because he posted some picture of me on Instagram on his story and I was just like, dude, like I am, I'm anti filters, okay, but I'm pro like the right angle, okay, everybody, there's a big difference, and I'm just like, I'm just like, dude, like, when you look at me, is that what I look like? Because I'm just gonna shoot myself right now if that's what you think I look like right now. Like so now, every time he does it, he's just like is this Nicole approved? Or he says is it Mom approved? And I'm like yes or whatever, like I don't care. I'm just like, dude, you could just look and be like this is flattering and this is not flattering.
Speaker 2: Come on, well, especially like when we're laying on the couch. I'll just be laying in like a weird position.
Speaker 1: I know, I have a double chin.
Speaker 2: I'm like reading my kindle and I'll see him take a picture of me and I'm like, I can't even fathom.
Speaker 1: What this looks like. Like, just don't I don't even want to picture taken of me like a half hour before I we were just working on the stories this morning. Like my hair is a mess, I'm wearing Gabees hoodie. Like I just you know what I mean, Like, don't you don't need to document this look? This look is not what I want to be known for. No, And He's just like, you look beautiful no matter what.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, yeah, right, okay, like I see what I see versus when.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I'm just like, is this the picture you show? Keep seriously what your wife looked like? Seriously, it's it's they're so bad. And I'm just like, dude, like these are like these were great memories with the kids. This could have been a great picture. He I did get them from stopping because he used to like kneel on the ground and take pictures for whatever reason. And I'm like, no, nobody.
Speaker 2: Looks like above, No one looks.
Speaker 1: Like that, Like I just don't. I'm glad you want to be artsy and stuff, but like, no, well, I hope everybody appreciates the therapy I to go through to be able to show that picture. To stop it. It's so stopping. Yeah, I could give you plenty of other reasons. That I have contributed to your therapy sessions and this is certainly not one of don't I know it? All right, Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to submit your shocking story to stories at motherdowsdeath dot com.
Speaker 1: Give us as many details as possible, includes some photos a little teaser. We love to hear it. And send us your horrible photos. We'd love to see them. Even though we don't know you, we still think it would be hilarious. Yeah, give us the story behind that photo.
Speaker 2: We'd love to see this. We won't show them, They'll just.
Speaker 1: Be for our personal entertainment, all right, Bye bye. Thank you for listening to Mother Knows Death. As a reminder, my training is as a pathologist's assistant. I have a master's level education and specialize in anatomy and pathology education. I am not a doctor, and I have not diagnosed or treated anyone dead or alive without the assistance of a licensed medical doctor. This show, my website, and social media accounts are designed to educate and inform people based on my experience working in pathology, so they can make healthier decisions regarding their life and well being. Always remember that science is changing every day, and the opinions expressed in this episode are based on my knowledge of those subjects at the time of publication. If you are having a medical problem, have a medical question, or having a medical emergency, please contact your physician or visit an urgent care center, emergency room, or hospital. Please rate, review, and subseubscribe to Mother Knows Death on Apple, Spotify, YouTube, or anywhere you get podcasts. Thanks