Speaker 1: Hey, when I get off an elevator on the wrong floor, You ever do that and you got to hop.
Speaker 2: Back on and face those paper.
Speaker 1: I feel like I owe everybody in there an explanation, like they're all going, hey, here's the big idiot getting back on, step off for a second, and back. I thought that was the second floor looks just like a second floor, wallpaper and plant everything, Everything's the same except for that big number five.
Speaker 3: What's the most embarrassing moment you've ever had in your life? Was it getting off on the wrong floor in an elevator or something else? Call us eight eight eight three four three on a six one text in four one of six one, because the trend is going viral of people sharing the most embarrassing moments ever. We'll go over that right now, and then also text in yours. Somebody said, I thought the barista was going to ask me if I wanted a straw, but unfortunately, instead she said have a nice day, which I replied, no, thank you, and then drove away. That kind of stuff happens to me all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feelive that happens a lot to everybody. It's like have a good day, but like no thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: One of the worst times for me in a conversation was very embarrassing for me because the person was talking to me and we're just having like a normal conversation. It was like small hockey, and I wasn't paying attention. So I was doing the normal thing of like ah, yeah, yeah, you know yeah, and they said something about their grandma passing away and I went, oh cool, oh no, and then they looked at me and they're like what And I was like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I wasn't paying attention. Would you just say they told me? And I was like, oh my god, I'm sorry. That's not cool at all. It was sweet. Had a nice line.
Speaker 3: Text in four one six one calls up eighty eight three four three one six one. What was the most embarrassing moment you've ever had? Someone said, my dad was watching a video on his laptop in the living room, and I walked up behind him and said, who's that effing nerd? To my horror, the nerd on the screen laughed her dad was in a zoom meeting.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 4: At least the other person could have a sense of humor about him. I just wanted to react. It's crazy, how embarrassing you can get what you put your foot in your mouth. I think I've told you this before, but I asked a girl once how far along she was, but she wasn't pregnant.
Speaker 2: That's always awkward. She was a.
Speaker 4: Coworker at the time, and so I had to see her multiple times, and every time I saw her, I couldn't help myself say, you look so beautiful today.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I love your outfit, just doing it really so not pregnant, Like I would never even think you.
Speaker 2: Were pregnant yesterday, you were pregnant today. Nothing crazy. Yeah, I'm so bad.
Speaker 3: A matter of fact, you would want to sleep with you. Wait, that's not what I meant.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if i'd call that embarrassing as much as just like horrified.
Speaker 3: Somebody texted in four one of six one and said, when I was in court, I forgot what the judge is called, and I accidentally called him your majesty.
Speaker 2: I'm sure the judge loved that.
Speaker 3: He was like what and I called him your majesty?
Speaker 4: Thank you, your majesty. I feel like that's something Victoria would do totally. I've done things like that in way worse. There was one time where I was in school.
Speaker 5: My mom was picking me up, and mind you, we are getting picked up, so all the kids are outside in front of everyone, and I'm trying to look. I see someone in the back window, but I can't tell who it was, and so I'm trying to like look closer and look closer to see who it was. And eventually I fall off the curve, slammed my face into the window and then slide down like a movie.
Speaker 2: Like a bird who flew into a window. It was so bad. I just got up so quickly got in the car and everyone's laughing. But it was awfully, it was a safe space. That way worse.
Speaker 3: Somebody else texted in at four one, six one and said, I tried on a coat at TJ Max, but it was the coat of another customer who was trying on another different cloth.
Speaker 2: That's awful.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm so sorry, Oh my bad? Can I buy it from you? I really did like this.
Speaker 7: There's only been one time where I can remember, because I don't know if I just forget that. I got embarrassed a lot because I don't like remember being that embarrassed. There was one time I remember because I was like ten years old and there was this older girl in my neighborhood. She was like thirteen. She was like a freshman high school. And I was like, I'm gonna go talk to her. I'm gonna ride my bike up to She was a neighbor. So I ride my bike up to her house and I'm like, hey, how's it going, And She's like, hi, Brad. And then I doubled over in pain and started screaming like a child because my stomach hurt so bad. And she was like, what's happening? And then her parents had to come out and take me over to my house. There was a whole thing. Turns out my appendix head burst whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: But like in the moment, I was.
Speaker 4: Like, oh no, tough.
Speaker 2: In front of her. But I never saw it again. I never saw it again.
Speaker 8: Was it?
Speaker 3: Somebody texted in at four one o six one and said that when I worked as a cashier, I wanted to say have a great day, and I said have grass. The customer said you too.
Speaker 9: You too.
Speaker 2: I'll say YouTube to everything. Yeah, absolute. People stopped listening At that point.
Speaker 3: I was just like, it's a trend going viral. Of people sharing the most awkwardly embarrassing things that have happened to them. Somebody said there was a lizard in the shower at the gym, and I saw the lizard and I said hi to it a cute right, But I didn't realize there was a person next to me in the shower and they looked at me.
Speaker 2: And said, Hi, that's cool. I'm making new friends.
Speaker 3: Somebody texted in at four one or six one said I was eight months pregnant and I saw someone at a restaurant and they said, ohmgee, what are you having? And I said chicken.
Speaker 4: You can just blame that on pregnancy brain from what they tell me.
Speaker 2: Or they walked away and they were like, what is reveal?
Speaker 6: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, May, this is Tarbor.
Speaker 3: I'm calling from Home Mortgage about your pre approval for a home loan.
Speaker 2: Okay, how are you?
Speaker 10: I'm doing well?
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 3: Thank you for asking. So anyway, I have to go over some things with you. It's still in process, still trying to figure out if you're worth it or not.
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, worth it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the pre approval for your home loan.
Speaker 11: All right, we should be fine.
Speaker 2: M hmm. Okay, well I have some questions. Okay, I can I ask you those questions?
Speaker 3: Then I can look at your application for the pre approval and then maybe get you news this afternoon.
Speaker 2: Maybe, Oh that would be great. Okay, great.
Speaker 3: So, first of all, do you want to tell me about the crossing guard in sixth grade?
Speaker 11: The crossing guard? M h What does the crossing guard have to do with anything from when when I was.
Speaker 10: In sixth grade?
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 11: Okay, I mean I is this because we are getting like trying to get a house. It's like near a school zone?
Speaker 10: Is that why you're asking me that?
Speaker 3: No, a little bit about me. I really like to do my research on people before we just hand them money. And I have been doing a little deep diving. And I spoke to your sixth grade crossing guard. She still works there actually, and it turns out I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: But what was that? Nothing? Oh?
Speaker 11: Nothing, nothing nothing.
Speaker 3: She shared with me that quite a few times you would cross without her permission. So you want to talk about that?
Speaker 11: Okay, I was in sixth grade. I don't, I don't know, I didn't and I don't know.
Speaker 3: So made the thing about humans and kind of how we grow is you start off not caring about guidelines, and when you're young, you think it's just crossing the street whenever you want, even though there's a crossing guard right there to help you out.
Speaker 11: She was very much by the US as to how this has to do with our pre approved homelone, Like, I just don't understand, like why this matters. Wouldn't this just be about our finances. It's saying to be a stable income coming in Like, well, I don't understand why this has been due in any day m m m okay, Like your ms are like starting to aggravate me a little bit. Just can we like move forward with the questions that actually matter?
Speaker 2: M hm okay.
Speaker 3: I'll go ahead and note that the customer, potential customer, sorry, potential customer, dodge the question on that one, and we'll move on to another one.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I didn't dodge it. Well, I didn't hear you talk about it.
Speaker 8: M hmm, because it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think it does matter because you know, children who don't have any regard for crossing guards tend to grow up to not have regards for when they should pay their bill.
Speaker 2: It's my research.
Speaker 11: But we have paid our bill.
Speaker 2: H oh.
Speaker 11: Yes, I have submitted both of our statements of everything, and it shows that we've paid everything on type and we have great credit score.
Speaker 2: Yes, your creditably doesn't even matter.
Speaker 11: The crossing guard is probably so old she doesn't even remember me at this and I don't remember her.
Speaker 2: Do you want to tell me about the fake ID? How would you know about that? That was like that?
Speaker 11: But that was like ages ago.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I have it on good authority that you used that fake ID quite a bit to buy alcoholic beverages when you were not of age.
Speaker 2: So I want to talk about about that.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'm so sorry, but I already dealt with that issue years ago. I don't really need to rehash something that I dealt with like twenty some years ago. At this point, I'm.
Speaker 10: Going to stop you right there.
Speaker 11: This is absolutely ridiculous. I have bought two homes before, and I've rented so many other properties, as you would see in my statement. Would you stop one more? You're solf annoying with that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you're so annoying.
Speaker 11: I'm just with your questions, with your responses, with your attitude. I've never had to deal with this before.
Speaker 10: Can you stop?
Speaker 2: You want me to stop?
Speaker 10: You talk to your person.
Speaker 11: You hired you to do this because through you have no idea what you're doing, and you're invading other people's privacy. I've never had to answer any of these questions in a time.
Speaker 12: M h.
Speaker 11: If you were one more time?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, then how about I let you know that this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband set you up?
Speaker 11: Are you helding me?
Speaker 2: It's a joke.
Speaker 3: He said that you guys are in the process of getting a proof for a home run, and you've been nervous about it, so I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Mess with you.
Speaker 11: Oh, unbelievable. I've been so stressed.
Speaker 2: He told me about your fake ID and all that stuff. Oh, I was.
Speaker 11: Wondering, not like, how would anybody size that up? The heart attack I just had, Oh my.
Speaker 6: God, wake up every morning with jewbile phone franks. We say mornings on the twenties, it's.
Speaker 2: Time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 4: Do you think you suffer from irritable desk syndrome? The irritable desk syndrome is a real thing. So researchers and science spend a lot of time trying to figure out why employees are getting sick at work, why they're so stressed out, and it's not just because.
Speaker 2: Of what they do.
Speaker 4: They have found that irritable dusk syndrome is to blame, and that means it means that your desk is crowded, you got junk on it, you got paper scattered in the corner, you've got pens all over the place, it's not organized, and you've made yourself sick because of irritable dusk syndrome.
Speaker 2: Yes, Swab, we don't have a desk.
Speaker 4: In here, but if you look behind Jewble, there's all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 12: My desk is to make me irritable. It's looking back to Juble. Is that crowds into minds?
Speaker 7: And I'm like, yeah, which is wild because when I look over at victorious area, I go, how does she even have free?
Speaker 2: She's got all kinds of stuff? Overt who needs lotion? I got lotion? You need a pen? I got three? Oh my, I really do have three right now? Black, red, and blue.
Speaker 4: I'm ready fair. I'm glad you're super fair. Meanwhile, I just push everybodys stuff outside of my section. But protect your piece and be aware of irritable dusk syndrome, so you are not a victim. Netflix is thinking about adding podcasts to their platform because they're cheaper than films, So it's not just a podcast.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 12: You're raising my prizes and you want to add something cheaper than a film.
Speaker 2: I pay for movies and TV, and you emailed me saying you're raising my prices again. I movies.
Speaker 7: In that email, they said, because it's so expensive to create original programming that you're going to enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Probably because they need to make money because they just gave the Caller Daddy Show like seven hundred to be on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Probably actually offered her a deal.
Speaker 4: It's funny that you're screaming, though, because Victoria, you were one of the first people that I thought that would enjoy this because of like the Caller Daddies and all the podcasts that you like to watch, because you'll be sitting there and you're watching your favorite people do their thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can go to YouTube for that.
Speaker 4: I know, but I'm just saying it would next label there unless they have like special.
Speaker 2: Studios or exclusive or something. Yeah, exclusive podcasts that you don't.
Speaker 12: Want to watch, kind of like the like the fights they put on Netflix that you can watch, Yeah, or they put a super Bowl on Netflix, Like I couldn't find anywhere to watch that.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, I to go to the bar.
Speaker 12: I didn't mind going to the bar, but when I go back in the bar, I couldn't march the last quarter.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you, all of this talking is making me really tired. And if you feel like you need a nap today, there is a good time to take it. Nap o'clock is officially one for two in the afternoons like yesterday, tell me twas so one. If you're feeling a little sleepy, it is highly recommended to take a nap.
Speaker 2: Do they say why one forty two? Yeah, not really.
Speaker 4: It says that that's just when it is. Whoever wrote this is like it's a mattress company and their genius. But that's what's trending.
Speaker 6: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 3: Brandon is on the phone today for your first Day follow up, and he's getting ghosted by Sarah. So in a few minutes we're gonna call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another day. But first, Brandon, how long has it been since you heard from Sarah?
Speaker 13: Close to a week now that's said, Yeah, have.
Speaker 2: You been trying to hit her up?
Speaker 13: I did. I'm messaged her the day after sure she got home safe and no response. And then, you know, a couple of days later hit her up again and nothing.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about your date. Why are you trying to get a hold of her? Was it a good date?
Speaker 8: I thought it was.
Speaker 13: I really did. I felt like, you know, we were reviving and went to the went to the mountains, went to the mountains and had a great time. We shredded the pop out a little bit, you know though time in the hot thug. You know, it was looking nice little you know it.
Speaker 3: Was it like a weekend, King, No, it was like a you know, overnight that's overnight.
Speaker 2: So you guys stayed the night together.
Speaker 14: Well I stayed there overnight.
Speaker 13: You know, I got the place like just in case. Very very wishful thinking. But obviously I wasn't, like, you know, expecting her to stay.
Speaker 2: Okay, was she into it?
Speaker 13: I thought that I usually still had a pretty good read on chicks too, at least like you know, in that respect. But yeah, I mean were reviving, like you know, we we were laughing, we're joking, you know, we had a couple of drinks, snowball fighting and I knocked her over or fighting snowboard with the snowballs looked but you know, those kind of playfall and she went in the snow and like you know, she went to the hospital. So like, I don't know, I mean, if.
Speaker 2: You knocked her over state you know, I didn't.
Speaker 13: I don't want to be sexist, and that's true.
Speaker 3: Okay, once she regained consciousness from your snowball, was okay.
Speaker 2: Laugh laughing, this is okay.
Speaker 13: Willed me right in the face with one that just said that it was over. So yeah, I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, is that what you think could have gone wrong?
Speaker 4: Like was there any other moments that might have been a little bit awkward after she got knocked out?
Speaker 13: I mean I didn't feeling the awkwardness, but you know, me who knows, Like maybe I said something that was like, you know, like we're in the hot tub, like I might have gotten a little sit confident, like you know, like you know, making a joke about her appearance, like it was really a joke, but it was like I said, she was too pretty to be good at snowboarding, you know, like one of those like sort of like hot to nice scale like sloke thing like I think, you know, kind of coiled us to that. I guess, no, way, you're that hot and you're just nice and single like that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Like a snowboard and gets pegged in the face with snowballs in the hot tub and your beautiful complete package. Right, except saying like you're too hot to be able to do this, I don't think comes off right when dude, it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of it's almost just like that whole why are you single?
Speaker 13: Like yeah, I kind of felt like an idiot, like right after I said that.
Speaker 2: But how does she react to it?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 13: This is kind of like like a weird laugh.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thank you, Yeah, how'd you end with her?
Speaker 8: I walked her to a car and hugged a good.
Speaker 2: Bye center back down the mountain.
Speaker 13: I'm sorry, you just got no no we were I can't under the top of the slop swear down the bottom by blah blah. I don't know. I mean, I guess, like I didn't really get any kiss me Bob, but like I don't know, I just I mean, it was just really confusing, just from like the end of the night, like you know, the hug and then now just not responding at all.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. We'll play a song come back, and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you, and then maybe get to another date if you still want one. Okay, all right, play a song, come back, and get your first Day follow.
Speaker 6: Up, Next first date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 3: If you're just joining us for today's first Day follow up. Brandon is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Sarah. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him. But first, Brandon, why don't you break down your date again real quick.
Speaker 15: We went out to the slope, had a great time, had some snowball fighting, not chocolate.
Speaker 3: Not just you hit her so bad with a snowball that she fell down. That's an important note.
Speaker 15: We had a very vicious snowball fight and help me out in the hot sub and you know, said some dumb awful cliche thing and I didn't get a chip.
Speaker 13: Sign at the end of the night.
Speaker 3: Right, So you think it's because you said you're how did you learn a snowboard because you're too hot to snowboard.
Speaker 13: I'm sure that didn't help.
Speaker 2: All right, You ready for us to call her?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, I speak to Sarah. Please, Hi, Sarah. This is the Jubil Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 13: Hi.
Speaker 2: I am Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria and my name is Jewbell.
Speaker 16: How are you I'm being called on the radio right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, for real?
Speaker 10: Is this a prank?
Speaker 2: No, it's not, actually, and not this time.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm sorry. Can you explain please?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'd be happy to. We do a segment on the show and it's called the first Date follow Up. So that's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, that person can ask us to get you on the phone and find out why you're ghosting them. And we got an email about you from Brandon.
Speaker 17: Oh, oh okay, okay, okay, Wait, so Brandon asked you to call me because I ghosted him.
Speaker 2: Yes, he liked you mind telling us why you're ghosting it?
Speaker 16: No, I mean does he really want to do this on the radio. I mean, if he does, I can talk about it.
Speaker 3: It's just you know, everybody who does these, we tell them that they have to be prepared to hear whatever somebody says.
Speaker 10: So okay, all.
Speaker 16: Right, okay, Brandon was nice, but he's like, I don't know, he's like a lot.
Speaker 2: He's a lot.
Speaker 10: It was just a lot for me. Well, I mean you've talked to him a little bit, right, Yes.
Speaker 2: We did talk to him about your day.
Speaker 16: Yeah, okay, so he too, like we went, we went to the mountain and he told you.
Speaker 2: All this, he said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said, you guys went on the date, like snowboarding and stuff, and uh, you got in a snowball fight. He was worried that he hit you a little too hard with a snowball. Then you guys said, you guys hung out in hot Tup for a little while and then you left and that's the last he's seen.
Speaker 2: Or heard of you.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 16: Well, first of all, the thing that really unsettled me to begin with, was that it was our first date, and he started, you know, he started talking about how well I would get along with his sister, and he started talking about all of us going on a ski trip together, like after after after, That's.
Speaker 3: Why, that's Brandon. He's actually on the phone listing and wants to talk to you. I couldn't wait, obviously, Okay.
Speaker 16: That was one of the reasons why it wasn't the reason why it was weird that you were already planning another date, this one with your family while we were still on our first date. It wasn't even the end of the date.
Speaker 10: It was like I was trolling.
Speaker 13: I was just throwing out of ideas or you get along with my sister. I don't know why that's such a bad thing.
Speaker 14: It's not a bad thing.
Speaker 16: But you were talking about getting us Stephen passes, like during our first day.
Speaker 10: If you had said.
Speaker 16: Getting you and me season passes while we were still on our first date, I would have felt that was a bit much. But saying you weren't wanted to get it for me and your sister and you all together while we're still on.
Speaker 10: Our first date, that was kind of claustrophobic to me.
Speaker 13: Okay, I can see how that might sound a little crazy, but I just really satch it vibe with my sister, Like I didn't even think I might vie with your sister, but.
Speaker 16: Like, don't, don't. While we're in the middle of our first date, that's when you, you know, mentioned that you have a sister not trying to get me.
Speaker 4: Kind of nice to know that he is thinking about seeing you again, like there's definitely future dates in his mind, Like he's there, I mean, not necessarily getting married or anything, but like.
Speaker 2: That he just wants to see you again.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I feel like that a marriage would be easier to get out of than a piece with his sister.
Speaker 9: I'd never know.
Speaker 16: He said something to me that made me kind of uncomfortable, which I don't know if you want to talk about that right now, Brandon, you kind of got me into this. But he made a comment about me that I thought was kind of sexist, and I didn't appreciate it. He said something about, like I'm so hot, I couldn't possibly be good at snowboarding or something like that. He said, uh, he said I was too hot to be good at snowboarding.
Speaker 13: Okay, I immediately realized right after that, though I probably sounded like an idiot, but I was just complimently.
Speaker 2: You're too hot.
Speaker 13: I could be annoyed by something like that.
Speaker 14: Right down on that right now.
Speaker 16: Be honest with you. I think it's totally weird that you got a radio station involved in this conversation. But I'm trying to be real with you, and you're still deflecting with a joke.
Speaker 13: Okay, Okay, yeah, I mean thumb jokes. Yeah, I get it. But can we just maybe chalk it up to bad date first nerves, I felt like had a great time, man, and then you know, we're a vibe it and doesn't season pasting. I just kind of wanted to tell you without sounding like that, Uh, Jared, I'm sorry. I try to explained, uh, more appropriate for everyone involves you. So I kind of show you that I had a decent job. I mean, I'm in a bomb, you know, I want to try to say that without soundingly good jerk.
Speaker 2: And they are extensive, they're very I don't know, it sounds like kind of a dream to me. It's all whatever you want, admit that, Brandon.
Speaker 13: Like Hordon on books, just footed day.
Speaker 2: More than that.
Speaker 3: Are you crazy, sah, would you like to go with Brandon again? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 16: I don't think so.
Speaker 10: I not be personal.
Speaker 16: I mean, I actually think Brandon's a really nice person. I just wasn't feeling it with him, and it seems to me. It seemed to me on the day, and now it seems to me in this conversation like he's focusing too hard on how he can flex, you know, like saying a thing to me, buying a thing to me, whatever. Like Brandon, sincerely, I would recommend on future dates, just get to.
Speaker 10: Know the person.
Speaker 16: Don't be focusing so hard on how you're going to flex, or what the right thing to say to them is, or what you're trying to convey, Like, just be real with them. People will appreciate that if you're just real, if you're real and from the heart, it's not about saying a line. It's not about having a flex, it's not about you know, coming on too strong because you're trying to show them that you're not scared a commitment. I mean, ippreciate all these things at their root. I think that you just need to be more in the moment and picking up what your day is putting down?
Speaker 2: All right, you Will's.
Speaker 6: First day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking, I'm not attractive. All right, as long as you're willing to admit.
Speaker 3: That, It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria.
Speaker 2: Your chance to take on.
Speaker 3: Victoria ramiir is an exciting game of trivia that will have you falling off the edge of your seat being like, what how did.
Speaker 2: They not know?
Speaker 13: That?
Speaker 2: Accurate?
Speaker 3: For all the trivia Gloria and also Tyler the creator tickets, So call us right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one six one. You can also dm us Jewel Show or go to the jubilshow dot com if you think you have what it takes to beat Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia. Yeah, all right, Victoria, are you ready?
Speaker 2: I am? You have some trash talk today for the people. Of course, that question off good? Okay, here we go. I know here's your music. Okay, guys, I hope you all are ready. You want to know something I realized the other day. What's happen?
Speaker 12: Did you all know that everyone I've beat in this game has had a foot fetish?
Speaker 2: What? Yeah?
Speaker 12: I know, right, wild I heard it because they all tasted dope.
Speaker 2: Beat Alright, I like that one. You got me with that one. Yeah, it's great, really good. That's inaccurate. But so I'm not gonna buy one of the dirty little secrets.
Speaker 12: When I got them on the phone the other day, he's like, hey, can I give you some advice?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, yeah, what's up? And he gave me this. Oh, you shouldn't take No one wants to trash Doc. You're more than when's your social hit up idea? It's Victoria Ramirez. We'll play you vers Victoria right after this.
Speaker 18: You know what's weird about your quizes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 3: It's time for America's favorite trivia game you versus Victoria. You have a chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for Tyler's the Creator tickets today and let's meet today's contestant for you verus Victoria.
Speaker 2: Matt? What up? Matt? How are you?
Speaker 13: I'm good?
Speaker 19: How are you happy to be here?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 3: I'm happy to be here as well. Are you ready to taste defeat?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: According to Victoria, how do you think you can be here?
Speaker 19: I was born ready to taste defeat?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I have a fresh man. All right, here we go. Victoria is going to leave the studio and Matt, good luck. The game is played like this. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you do, no one just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to.
Speaker 2: Wayn Are you ready?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, Matt. Your time starts now.
Speaker 4: What is the name of a mountain range that separates Europe and Asia?
Speaker 13: The euro Mountains?
Speaker 2: Who was the first.
Speaker 4: African American woman to win an Academy Award for acting?
Speaker 10: Pass?
Speaker 4: What is the name of the treaty that ended World War One?
Speaker 14: Pass?
Speaker 2: In music? How many notes? Are in an octave?
Speaker 4: Hey who wrote the classic book Charlotte's Web pb White. What is the term for a person who studies maps mathematician? What type of storm is characterized by a funnel shaped cloud?
Speaker 14: Tornado?
Speaker 2: Okay, got that in.
Speaker 3: We'll bring Victoria back into the studio, and while she's getting settled and putting her headphones on, Matt, what's something interesting about you that you would like them to know?
Speaker 19: Well, I learned about this show from my daughter Sid, who rides the bus, and all of her friends love this show and particularly love you versus Victorious. Shout out Sid, the west Side kids and say the driver.
Speaker 3: Oh, the west Side kids, I love that, And Faye the driver is a good bus driver for having us real thank you, say shut.
Speaker 2: Out, shout out Fay and Sid the west Side kids.
Speaker 12: The west Side kids, about to beat your dad in trivia?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Uh, you got your work cut out for you today.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Victoria, So you need to be on because Matt, I'm pretty sure crushed it.
Speaker 12: Wait seriously, Yeah, so you should hug more coffee out, get.
Speaker 2: That game face on. On. Here we go thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible.
Speaker 3: If you don't know when Jessy passed, and you have to beat Matt outright to win in Victoria.
Speaker 2: Matt, you can tell Victoria when to go, and.
Speaker 13: You can go.
Speaker 2: What is the name of the mountain range that separates Europe in Asia? Oh, dang it, I don't know this one pass?
Speaker 4: Who was the first African American woman to win an Academy Award for acting?
Speaker 2: Viola Davis? What is the name of the treaty that ended World War One? Really? What treaties? Do I know? O? Next pass? In music? How many notes are in an octave?
Speaker 10: A lot?
Speaker 4: Eight? Who wrote the classic book Charlotte's Web? Victoria's face right now?
Speaker 3: The big All right, and let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer Brad.
Speaker 7: Victoria did get one correct, which paled in comparison to the four that Matt got.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, you did it. Why not gonna be like that man?
Speaker 3: You made Bay and sit in the West side kids, Proud you beat Victoria and you got Tyler the creator tickets.
Speaker 13: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, alright, let's get the answer now with Nina.
Speaker 4: Your old mountains are the mountain range that separates Europe in Asia. Hattie McDaniel is the name of the first African American woman to win an Academy Award for acting. The Treaty of Versailles is the treaty that ended World War One.
Speaker 12: There I was going to say that I really was.
Speaker 4: The Garden of versa Oh, okay, you just gotta trust yourself. Yeah, there are eight notes in an octave. Ebie White is the author that wrote the classic book Charlotte's Web. A cartographer is the name of a person who studies maps, and the type of storm that's characterized by a funnel shaped cloud is a psychology.
Speaker 3: Again, now you're now you got zero?
Speaker 2: All right, Matt, congratulations and thank you for playing.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll play you vers Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. I remember. If you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is dm us at the Jubile Show or go to the jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 2: It's the Jewel Show. It's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 4: If you still haven't figured out what's for dinner tonight for Valentine's Day, then let me help because I have an easy answer.
Speaker 2: Jubil can I get a growl. Yes, sorry, I just took a drink right when you say that. Sorry, I didn't. I didn't warn you then, Because you're so tonight, you should be going for pizza.
Speaker 4: And the reason is because scientists say the smell of fresh pizza generates more sexual arousal than any other food.
Speaker 2: WHOA you want to talk about an aberdisiac. It's the smell of that dough cheese just smelting on top and all of your favorites.
Speaker 4: It gets all of the body parts ready for intimate moments while you enjoy your I.
Speaker 3: Thought we get some little Caesars and I introduced you to Big Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Nondomino. Aren't the only thing that can get things done in thirty minutes or less?
Speaker 4: You know though, was when I read this, I closed my eyes and I tried to picture the smell of pizza, and I was like, how do I feel?
Speaker 2: It made me really hungry? Is it four and twenty five degrees in the air? Because I think that's what they say love is.
Speaker 4: Here's another pro tip for your evening to keep it hot and spicy.
Speaker 2: Can I get another girl? Please? What will happened at the beginning of that blocked.
Speaker 4: If one of your go to moves is to whisper sweet, nothing's in someone's ear, or to kind of caress or whisper anything, Lean into the left ear, because now science is letting you know that the left ear is where emotional words get through to people the best.
Speaker 2: The left ear is the.
Speaker 4: One that also has an advantage for musical chords and melodies. So if you're playing music or any of those types of things, try to get towards the left ear of the person that has your heart.
Speaker 12: So you're gonna be saying next to one on the couch and be like, hey, babe, sorry, actually no, I need you on.
Speaker 2: The left side of me. That way I can get to your left ear.
Speaker 4: I get really hot when you just roll on top of them and get through the ear and then roll right back like not roll, but I mean like lean.
Speaker 2: That's the word I meant to And don't be like I like.
Speaker 3: This side better than your others.
Speaker 4: Talk.
Speaker 2: I want you to hear this because the writer's dumb.
Speaker 7: Anyway, it's the most emotionally receptive ear. Then you could use this to your advantage in other ways. You could use the right ear to say things that you don't want them to get mad.
Speaker 2: About Oh that's true too, that's the rational ear. I had a long night with your friend.
Speaker 3: What but you said that in the right ear And they're like, well, it makes sense. My friend is gorgeous. I mean, it's just it's just gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I don't say. Let the left ear hear that.
Speaker 7: I don't like that you didn't make the bed today.
Speaker 4: But lastly, lastly, we're talking about Valentine's Day. I want to leave you all with this. If you are single, if you do not have a Valentine, please don't.
Speaker 2: Be sad today. My friends have already been texting me like, oh, what are we gonna do? Like this is so sad. It's not sad. It's fine. It's just another day to spread love to somebody else.
Speaker 12: Why would you be sad that you don't have to deal with anyone nagging at you.
Speaker 2: You want to tell you to doing anything? How long you get your whole night to yourself.
Speaker 12: You can watch small Bill, you can hang out, you eat your own freaking people, have the whole thing to.
Speaker 2: Yourself, with all your favorite topics. It's just me.
Speaker 7: You don't get mad about not being irish on Saint Patti's Day.
Speaker 4: I will also say I understand if you are, because I was her once upon a time, would stay off of social media because it made me sad and I just sit there and cry. But I don't feel that way anymore. So I'm just encouraging you to not feel sad and to do a victorious set.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Practice self love. Yeah, making Valentine's Day about loving yourself.
Speaker 2: WOA. Yeah, I think one more girl. That's what's trending.
Speaker 6: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 3: Only on the Jubile Show, Macy is on the phone today for It's Against You, Cheater. She's been with her boyfriend Tyler for five years, but now she thinks something might be going on.
Speaker 2: Macy, why do you tell us what's going on with Tyler? Why do you think he's cheating? Yeah?
Speaker 14: Hi, so yeah, we've been seeing out it for five here. So basically, the other day, I'm briefly just you know, walking by. I look over his phone and I see that he's texting my friend Mackenzie, one of my best friends, and then I asked him about it. He's just looking at me, denying it like I'm crazy, And yeah, now I'm just like I can't get out in my head, like.
Speaker 2: Did you see any of the text or anything.
Speaker 14: I didn't see the text, but I saw her name.
Speaker 4: Isn't really that weird for your man to talk to your best friend? I mean the denying part, yes, yeah, but that just makes me feel like maybe he's planning a surprise for you or something.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, I mean it doesn't bother me that he's texting, just the fact that he's denying it, Like, I don't know why he would deny it.
Speaker 12: If it is a surprise, that makes sense he would deny it, isn't it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean I don't think he would deny it. And it's weird, Like you, like, we're pretty honest with each other for the most part. It's kind of weird because I feel like something's up. Okay, I don't not have like a real, like a weird feeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, has anything else been going on?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 14: I actually spoke to my friend Nickenzie and I asked her, like, you know, like, what's what's going on. She said that there's nothing going on or she's denying it too, So I don't know, it's really weird. I saw it clear as day that he that he is texting her like she's at the top of the text list, And.
Speaker 3: Did you ask her specifically? Like I saw that he was texting you, Yeah.
Speaker 14: Kind of like, hey, like what's going on? Like were you texting him? Like I still I stow your name? And she's just she's just denying it and she's acting weird. So now I feel like really awkward.
Speaker 4: So aside from the back that the fact that both of them are denying that they were speaking to each other, which is red flaggy, Yeah, is anything else weird happening? Like are you and your man still intimate? Is your friend ignoring you outside of where you would normally hang out?
Speaker 2: Like is any of that stuff happening?
Speaker 14: Honestly, I've I've just been trying to avoid her. I think it's just really weird. She's been weird too.
Speaker 2: Is she the kind of friend that you could see the Catholica man.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Well, the backstory is that when me and Tyler met, we met junior year at a party in college, and that same year I met McKenzie. So they were actually hooking up before me and Tyler got exclusive, Like but before we even met, Like it was nothing crazy, They weren't in a relationship or anything. But I know that they were hooking up in the past, but then everything was fine, Like everything was.
Speaker 4: Fine, Macy, you should have told us at the very beginning, because that changes this entire conversation.
Speaker 2: Does okay? Okay?
Speaker 12: So is she okay with you hooking up or like getting together with him after looking mad about it?
Speaker 14: No, she wasn't met at all.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, you told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at.
Speaker 2: So we'll do the usual plays.
Speaker 3: I'll come back and then call and pretend to be from the grocery store and tell him that every single month, we choose one Awards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to you or to her, okay, or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Well, gosh, all right, okay, cool, we'll play us.
Speaker 3: So I'll come back and then hopefully he isn't cheating, but find out if he is with to ketch a cheater.
Speaker 4: Next, it's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Tuble Show.
Speaker 3: If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Macy is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of five years named Tyler might be cheating. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store where he's a Rewards card member and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to his girlfriend Macy or to somebody else. But before we do that, MACYE, why don't you remind everybody of what's going on with your boyfriend Tyler.
Speaker 14: So, yeah, basically I feel like he's cheating on me. I thought the other day that he was texting my friend McKenzie and we're all very close. Basically, he's denying it, she's deniging it, that nothing's going on. But when we met in college, they were hooking up obviously before me and Tyler, but they stopped hooking up and we're still front Well yeah, obviously they're still friends.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and.
Speaker 3: So she's been texting. Well, we'll see if we can figure out. Okay, ready to call him, Yeah, okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Gorbin calling from So I was looking for Tyler is a Rewards card member.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, well, this is Jim Tyler.
Speaker 2: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call.
Speaker 3: I'm actually calling to tell you congratulations, Tyler, you're this month's big winner.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, yeah, well thank you. I mean I wasn't expecting this, did I. I don't think I submitted myself into kind of.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well maybe you don't know. But that's fine. That's a new thing we're doing.
Speaker 3: Every single month we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered.
Speaker 2: From our floral department.
Speaker 3: We're doing flower delivery now, and you've won thirty six longstem red roads to be delivered anywhere in the country.
Speaker 9: Oh nice, okay, perfect, Yeah, yeah for sure. If I want something, why not.
Speaker 3: Well, here's how this works. So if you know the person you want to send them to right now, I can take down the information in just a couple of minutes. If not, I can set up time to call you back, or you can come down to the store and fill out some forms.
Speaker 8: And no, I'm actually I'm on break right now. If it's not gonna take too long, I can just give you the information right now.
Speaker 3: So the flowers, I guess it could be delivered anywhere. I would first need the first and last name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 9: Oh right, so we're gonna send them to Macy.
Speaker 3: Okay, so yeah, so the card wise and like a romantic car do you want to put with it?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Perfect, So be like.
Speaker 9: It's gonna be corny, but just be like, uh, thank you for everything. The past five years have been incredible. This is a small reminder of my love for.
Speaker 2: You or something like that. That's sweet.
Speaker 8: But yeah, just send them to Macy and then they can give you an address.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, no need for the address because I'll let you know that this is actually a Jewbil from the Jebel Show.
Speaker 2: It's a radio show. Oh you love love the radio shows. Here. Hi am Nina Victoria. This is cut.
Speaker 10: For real.
Speaker 8: I mean I listened to you guys here and there.
Speaker 2: Just yeah.
Speaker 3: So we do a segment on the show called to Catch a Teeter, where if you think your significant other might be messing around, we call them and see if they'll if they send flowers to somebody else. So your girlfriend Macy is actually on the phone listening right now.
Speaker 2: Hi, babe.
Speaker 14: Just what yeah, I mean, thank you but thanks for the like the flowers, I guess, but like whine laughing, what's funny?
Speaker 9: So, I mean you you think I'm cheating on you? Is this what's really happening right now? And trying to put everything together?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just don't. Yeah, yeah, you think I'm cheating.
Speaker 14: I literally asked you the other day, why are you texting her? And you're looking at me like I'm crazy. What's sad about? You never explained yourself while you're texting her?
Speaker 8: Uh, babe, nothing is going on.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: And I'm laughing because I mean, you know, I mean because I'm just I'm laughing because everybody don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 9: I mean, I mean, that's your friend, Like, yeah, I was texting her, but I was, you know, I just I'm speechless right now.
Speaker 8: I really don't know what to say.
Speaker 9: I mean, I can't believe you would think that I'm cheating on you, like nothing is going on, and I mean, I'm just like speechless, you know. I just I just want to confirm, babe, like nothing is going on. And I mean, you know it's so embarrassing, like everybody's on the phone right now. But did it ever occur to your babe, that maybe I was planning on something for you.
Speaker 8: Did it, like, you know, maybe something nice or.
Speaker 14: What do you something nice? What do you my birthday after another five months?
Speaker 9: I don't want to tell you like this, I mean, but I have to now that you think that I'm cheating on you.
Speaker 8: First of all, I'm not cheating on you.
Speaker 2: And what I.
Speaker 8: Was trying to do is plan a surprise for.
Speaker 2: You, and now I might be going I mean, I just.
Speaker 8: I'm just like a little I mean, it was supposed to be something nice.
Speaker 9: It was supposed to be something very very special and like a once in a lifetime and I just thought of.
Speaker 8: Somebody who I thought of somebody that can make the moment special.
Speaker 9: I mean, this is your your very good friend, and you know, I just didn't want to tell you my boys about it because you know, they have a big mouth and they're going to make a big deal.
Speaker 8: So this is just not the way that I wanted to do it. But I'm not cheating on I don't know what else you want me to tell.
Speaker 9: I mean, I could prove it to you, but just kind of like the whole point of this whole thing was to be surprised, So.
Speaker 14: You're saying, when I think you're saying, did I did I just like blow off your spot?
Speaker 2: What do you think he's saying, like maybe he's.
Speaker 14: Trying to propose.
Speaker 2: Oh, ding ding ding ding.
Speaker 9: Yeah, babe, I mean that's that's pretty much who I wanted to prove it to you.
Speaker 8: I mean, I have I have this ring, I have this whole.
Speaker 9: Surprise lined up, and that's why, you know, I wanted to show you in person. I just I didn't want to. I didn't want for it to be like this. I mean, that's why I was laughing because I'm caught off guard. You know, I'm on break, I'm on lunch. I get this call that you know, I can give my my girlfriend Roses, and I thought that it would be the perfect.
Speaker 8: Time since I have this whole surprise lined up. But I feel bad that you thought that I.
Speaker 9: Was cheating on you, and so it just makes everything a little I'm caught off guard here, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 14: I'm sorry Spot.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: I mean, Tyler, you just sound like the sweetest That's all I know right now. Me See, you're lucky woman, Tyler.
Speaker 14: I can't believe my song.
Speaker 8: Thank you so babe, I mean, the surprise is coming.
Speaker 9: But now that we're on the phone, would you marry me?
Speaker 8: Whoa, whoa?
Speaker 14: What are you serious?
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm asking you right now.
Speaker 2: You're married. It was congratulations. I didn't have anything ready any music. Are you down on one knee right now? Tyler? I hope.
Speaker 9: So you're like, I'm just I'm like sweating, like, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. There's not the way that I wanted to ask you, if not the way I wanted to ask you.
Speaker 2: But congratulation. I mean, at least it's a memorable proposal, right.
Speaker 10: That's true?
Speaker 14: That wow the.
Speaker 6: Jewel shows to catch a cheater?
Speaker 3: Whoa, hey baby, Wow, it's Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is?
Speaker 3: What and I got you the best gift ever for the big V Day? Honey, that's right. No flowers, no cheesy dinner. I've spent the whole week preparing for you to be showered with the love you deserve. I've spent hours at the church down the street praying and meeting with the pastor for counseling and lucky you this year for the Big V Day, I've turned myself into a born again virgin, and you're the lucky lady who gets to pluck my flower. There are some gifts that nobody wants a suitable show, and that might be one of them. Yeah, but relationship experts have released the greatest gifts you can give for Valentine's Day this year or the worst gifts that you can give for Valentine's Day this year. So we'll go over them now so you can decide whether you need to take something back or you did a good job. We'll start with the best gifts that they say you should give for Valentine's Day. I don't know if I agree with all these, but the top four best gifts they say for Valentine's Day are kitchenware, whatinglling.
Speaker 2: It depends on who you're giving it to.
Speaker 4: Like, if your man has been trying extra hard in the kitchen and you want to encourage his skill, you go ahead and get him that teflon whatever it is.
Speaker 3: What about four the guy giving it to his lady.
Speaker 12: I would be like, are you something, sir, because that ain't happening.
Speaker 3: The right up that these people have put on it is pretty funny too, it says kitchenware. Despite the backlash against presents which are seen as functional or boring kitchen utensils can let your partner know that you want to nourish each other's souls and create.
Speaker 2: Something because yeah, right, bad in the car though, I believe it.
Speaker 3: Third greatest gift they say you can give somebody for Valentine's Day this year is a scarf.
Speaker 12: What what if you live like where it's hot, and then you can give them a personality.
Speaker 7: When you give somebody a scarf, it's like giving them a personality. They can rely on that scarf for the day.
Speaker 3: This is what they say about it. They say scarves represent a strong spiritual connection. It says they represent faith in the relationship and a desire to keep each other warm and protective.
Speaker 2: It's like a leash just tired of important. You know.
Speaker 3: She's like, They're like, no, that's a that's a a burbary scarf.
Speaker 2: It's burbery, you know.
Speaker 3: The second greatest gift they say you can give somebody for Valentine's Day this year is chocolate. Each that same standard. I mean, don't people give chocolate pretty much every Valentine's Day? It says the gift of chocolate can be traced back to the Mayans.
Speaker 2: Oh that's interesting. Viewed, the main ingredient is chocolate as a heart opener.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody thinks that though when they get chocolate they just go candy.
Speaker 4: I think it has to be good chocolate though, Like you don't want like the little cheapy childocolate.
Speaker 2: You want good chocolate with the filling.
Speaker 4: And like you know, something that's going to taste like your heart is open to the pen Eminem's no open.
Speaker 2: Your wallet to open her heart. That's a great tagline for a commercial from Mountain. Sure, this chocolate's expensive, but isn't she.
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 2: That is good actually, And the.
Speaker 3: Number will tell you what the worst gifts they say to give this year are. But the number one gift they say that is the best gift that you can give from Alentine say this year is a watch. What interesting it says a watch represents the gift of time. By gifting a watch, you'd be promising your partner that you'll be present for them.
Speaker 2: Really and on time from now on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like you're always running late, you know what, you say you're going to be ready in five minutes and it's like thirty minutes later. So I got you a watch so you can pay attention to the time next time you're doing your makeup. And also, here's some cooking wear so you can make a sandwich. And I didn't get you chocolate because you know, go straight.
Speaker 2: To the hips.
Speaker 12: Felt that my present to you is also you opening your wallet.
Speaker 3: Here are the worst gifts they say you can give somebody from Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Bath salts.
Speaker 3: Oh really, the actual basalt, not the.
Speaker 2: It depends on who you're with, I guess I keep clarifying.
Speaker 3: It says salt is a cleanser in a purifier, so the gift of bath salts will help rid the receiver of any negativity in the relationship. But if you are a toxic partner, you will be cleansed away. So thanks for relationship exports of giving advice to toxic partners.
Speaker 2: I'm not not to be cleansed away.
Speaker 3: The second worst gift they say you can give for Valentine's Day is alcohol.
Speaker 2: What strawberries and champagne?
Speaker 3: It says the word alcohol comes from the Arabic word alcohol, which links to both early cosmetics and spirits. The word ghoul derives from the same source. Man, they really stretched on this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they were trying not to say listen, let's not get drunk, be sober in your love.
Speaker 2: Anything you should be getting drunk on is your lust for each other. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The number one worst if they say that you can give for Valentine's Day is lingerie.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know I felt about this one.
Speaker 7: I think that's a relationship dependent. But you know what they mean. It's the guy that's like, hey, were this for man? Not like, hey, I hope you feel great in this?
Speaker 15: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think this would look beautiful on you.
Speaker 20: It's talk about making mister happy, real happy. I'm consulted with him at the store and he said, yeah, this is the one.
Speaker 4: Why you know that they picked out the most uncomfortable Exactly, it's gonna like totally just make it not breathe.
Speaker 2: It's gotta built in trappees.
Speaker 7: Why don't you this on a head on into that kitchen and smile while you're making some food.
Speaker 3: It didn't get you any chocolate, so you can fit into this thing. Have a romantic down.
Speaker 2: Jules. Dirty little secret. Hello, hey, hey, you have a dirty little secret? I do sweet? What is it?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 10: Basically I am the reason that my excess friend got dumped by a guy that she almost started dating. Nobody knows why?
Speaker 2: Why? What did you do?
Speaker 10: She basically had some choice words to say about me. You know, it was university is having a good time, and I, you know, precided if she was gonna act like I was sleeping with everyone, then I could. So I ended up finding the guy on a dating app, met up with him, Things happened, and from there he basically said he was like, oh, like the last girl ife was with.
Speaker 2: She bit me, Oh, some people like that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, so he ghosting her entirely. She did not like this. This is a very bad thing. I did feel bad for a little bit. But if you're gonna call me certain things based off what I'm doing with my life, then I will show you.
Speaker 4: But that looks like tell me I'm sleeping with everybody, then I'm most sleep with your people.
Speaker 2: To thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, worries you too.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up is the jubill shows dirty little secret? You have one?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sweet? What is it?
Speaker 21: I have been trying to get my ex to cheat on his current.
Speaker 2: Girlfriend with you or just with someone else, just in general?
Speaker 4: Oh hi, okay, how are you doing?
Speaker 12: That?
Speaker 2: Was expecting that.
Speaker 21: Well, for the most part, I haven't been able to get him to do it yet. But the reason why I'm doing that is because he is not that great of a person, and since I can't really tell the girlfriend that because she probably won't believe me, I'm just genuinely trying to get him to do something that he was doing to me throughout our entire.
Speaker 2: Relationship so that she doesn't have to deal with it.
Speaker 21: Pretty much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so are you asking people to like go flirt with him or throw themselves at him?
Speaker 2: Like how is this actually like playing out?
Speaker 21: I used to post photos on my old Instagram account and he would view them, but I don't know what he was doing.
Speaker 12: So you try to get him like caught looking at your photos and taking care of himself pretty much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you haven't got him yet, huh.
Speaker 4: So, Yeah, if you really want to get some girls to go and like try to get him, if you guys are all out at the same place and you just have to start like talking about how good he is at what he does and make other girls want to experience it and be like, I think he's single.
Speaker 2: Now, and so then they wouldn't know.
Speaker 4: Not that I'm trying to help you break up somebody, but like, if he really sucks and he really deserves it, that's an easier way than pictures.
Speaker 10: It means that is true.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go. I had a really terrible boyfriend too. Okay, did you do this?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 21: I know so much stuff about him. I've heard way too much about him, so I was.
Speaker 10: Like, he should not be in a relationship.
Speaker 4: But also, Karma will get him, you know day back Yeah, oh, whatever her name is, I'm sure Karma will get him.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. Of course I have a good one.
Speaker 6: What's your dirty little secret?