Speaker 1: Hey, Bab's Lala can Welcome back to the bonus episode of the Give Them La La Podcast. Jessica, Hello, oh hey guys. What's the theme?
Speaker 2: What's the theme for today? And for today's episode? Is your most memorable spring break moment?
Speaker 3: Spring Breakhow everybody loves a good pair of tits?
Speaker 2: Tits out for spring break?
Speaker 1: Have you ever shown your tits for spring break?
Speaker 2: My best friend and I in the spring break I'm going to tell you guys about we were dared to stand on the balcony and flash our tits. But it wasn't like to anyone. It was just like to the ocean.
Speaker 4: Oh r.
Speaker 2: But there were people down on the beach.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I thought it was just like, no, no beach, just the sea. No.
Speaker 2: So we did that.
Speaker 1: You were hoping there was like a fisherman out there or something.
Speaker 2: No, but there was like people on the beach and a couple of people were looking up and we're like, yeah, so where were you? We were in Myrtle motherfucking beach.
Speaker 1: Baby, is Myrtle Beach where they golf? I mean there's a lot of golf there at white sand beaches.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do. Like the southern East Coast beaches. I will tell you that they're my favorite destin Seaside. I love those beaches, the best, white sand, blue water. Yeah. But when you grew up on the East Coast, usually your spring break with friends because it was very lax, you could use fake id's and stuff was South Carolina, not really Florida, more South Carolina, North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Oh understood, Yeah, because you.
Speaker 2: Could, like, I mean, I think my fake ID said five eight. Like I'm not kidding. I'm not kidding, girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you you definitely could get away with.
Speaker 4: A lot of shoes five eight.
Speaker 2: No, I'm five you guys, it's at five eight. And my my friends make ideas with a different race. They don't give it. They did not give a joking. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: I guarantee people when they were checking your ID thought that the eight was just a zero.
Speaker 1: Maybe or they just there's no way, there's no way. I have an eight on my ID and it's clearly an eight.
Speaker 4: You got lucky, clearly an EID.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what, though the amount of stories that I came up with for my fake ID, there was one bar that I went into and I had this let's see, well, I was under age so I had to have been like nineteen or twenty and it said I was thirty two on my Iday, and I'm thirty three right now and I still don't look at day over.
Speaker 2: Twenty one, So true self, think true.
Speaker 4: So what I was doing.
Speaker 1: I have this like lyne on my stomach, so I was showing everyone my c section scar and they were like wow, and I was like, yeah, I got two kiddos at home, two kiddos like just trying because I saw them like I saw them eyeing me like there's no way, and there weren't very many people in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then there was another time that I went to this clerb and I gave my ID and the guy was like really double taking. He goes, you don't look like this photo. And I said, for the amount of money that I paid on this space, I better not look like that photo. That's so sweet, and he would just like handed it back offward and let me go. Was tired because like what do you say to that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you're now like, oh.
Speaker 2: Would they not used to ask you questions? They would say me because I our fake id's would always be someone else. It wasn't an actual fake because they would scan them, right, so it had to be a real ID.
Speaker 1: No, it was a real ID. So they would go like you would get them from like a friend that they were like, it's about to expire, but you can have it.
Speaker 4: When I was coming up, though, you could get him made that you know you can get.
Speaker 2: But my point is instead of saying what's your birthday, they would say things like what's your sign? They would try and catch you off guard, so you had to know everything. Like if my birthday on my fake ID said August, I'd have to know that was Leo or some shit.
Speaker 1: I was a Libra. You were certainly was October birthday.
Speaker 2: Do you have your most memorable spring break story? Because we're dying to hear. Do you have yours?
Speaker 4: E stony?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, good, we went we really yeah. We spent most of our spring breaks with Saint George or whatever with family.
Speaker 2: You never did like the crazy spring break like with friends.
Speaker 4: That's the only one.
Speaker 1: I didn't drink in high school.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, but even after my mine is after mine.
Speaker 1: Mine's after too, okay, good good good. Mine was in college but technically I wasn't in college. But everyone else was in college. Everyone else was spending money and now I need more money than.
Speaker 4: Ay.
Speaker 1: It all worked out the universe, Jay. I'm sure their parents are a little bit more proud of them of me, but it's fine. So me and my two friends, they were sisters, super hot sisters, boobs. What Yeah, had massive, natural massive.
Speaker 4: I liked when she'd come over.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah yeah she did. She was definitely. They both slapped pretty hard. I took them to my parents' condo in Saint George, and Saint George is only two hours outside of Vegas, so we were gonna spend the weekend there, and we had this bright idea, like we're two hours away from Vegas, why don't we just head to Vegas and we'll deal with getting a room when we get there. Because who else is gonna have the idea to go to Vegas for spring break? Like nobody?
Speaker 2: Of course, not Vegas.
Speaker 4: Yo, who would think.
Speaker 1: We roll into Vegas? You cannot get a hotel room anywhere? Obviously booked to the brim. I mean, I couldn't even stay at like one of those like Golden Nugget places off the strip right now. So we find this group of our friends, these dudes who are very chaotic, very chaotic, okay, like the epitome of like, oh chaotic white drunk boys. Sure, okay, you guys know the type. Yes, And they told us we could stay with them, and they were staying at Hooters. Hooters, okay, yeah, and it got so chaotic, you guys that like one of them he was very small and they called him tea Bag. That was his nickname.
Speaker 2: What he ta bag his balls into people's mouth.
Speaker 1: His well, there were two tysons in the group, okay, so they nicknamed him. He was the smaller one. So he got nicknamed tea Bag. But he wouldn't tea bag anybody ever.
Speaker 2: Okay, good to know.
Speaker 1: But he was like on fire. I don't know what was happening, and like in the next room, this guy was like swinging his dick outside the bars and helicopter outside of the bars. It was it just like got a little kind of weird and we were all very very drunk, and for me, it was like time to go to bed. Okay, time to go to bed. We drove here at night. We drove here at night thinking we could just get a room and have a fun night in Vegas, go out to a night clip. But It took us like most of the time figuring out how we where we were gonna stay, and we just happened to come come across these guys who we knew that would let us stay with them. So by the time we got there and got situated, there wasn't a lot of energy to be had right right, it was like, let's just go to the casino. And then like literally that night, we were so drunk, you guys, we were so over it that me and Taylor and Taylor we were like, let's drive back. We're fine, Oh, let's just drive back. And my friend Chan, who has big boobs, was like, we're not driving back. We're wasted.
Speaker 2: Good, We're wasted.
Speaker 1: And I was like, you're right, we're definitely wasted. And so tea Bag comes plowing through the fucking room, right and I've showered, I've bathed, I'm feeling yummy, drunk as fuck, and we're like three of us in this tiny little bed. Tea bag busted, and he's like, I'm abroad to break this gloss bottle over your fucking head, club, help f timmins with me, no wild okay, And he's holding the glass bottle above our heads. And we're like, Okay, he could be drunk, but he could have also smoked something like crack. It sounds like crack and definitely killed us.
Speaker 2: Crack is a hell of a drug.
Speaker 1: So we all get up and we go downstairs and the elevator opens, and this isn't like a crazy, crazy story, right. There's just a lot of weird things, almost like the hangover, right, And then you only realize that the crazy things that happened were like in the photos that they don't remember. That's how I imagine this Vegas trip wise.
Speaker 4: Ok.
Speaker 1: I just remember the elevator doors opening and the security guy everyone walking off and then stopping me and Tea Bag being.
Speaker 2: Like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Why are you letting her come into the casino? And he's like, first of all, you're wasted, back the fuck out of my face. And he was big guy, and Tea Bag is small, but he was maybe on crack, so and he's like, why can't she come out of the fucking elevator And the guy goes, well, first of all, she has no shoes on.
Speaker 4: She can't forgot I forgot.
Speaker 1: My shoes and I in my pajamas, he was Second of all, she's she's nowhere near over the age of twelve, Like she cannot be in the casino. It's three in the fucking morning.
Speaker 2: Are you again?
Speaker 1: Probably twenty, like just shy up to I wasn't twelve, and I'm like standing there in my pajamas and he wouldn't let me off. I had to literally wait by the elevator because I didn't have a key to get back off.
Speaker 2: So you know, they left you, they left me.
Speaker 1: Of course they left me.
Speaker 2: You just stood there.
Speaker 1: I just stood there while the mission while they went to find Timmins.
Speaker 2: Do you ever think back on these things? Do you think you have videos from this trip? No?
Speaker 1: Maybe in an old phone, and I'm pretty sure it would be like the Hangover.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be like, what actually happened?
Speaker 1: And we like have tigers and Mike Tyson and.
Speaker 4: Shit, you know, and tea bag.
Speaker 2: You think back at things you did, maybe you didn't, but things you did when you were younger, and you're like, thank god, I'm still alive.
Speaker 1: Most of them have to do with me being in junior high where my friend's mom would let us drive her Landrover to the seventh grade. Yeah, those things I wonder how Yeah, no license, no license, Jessicauy. It was twelve thirteen thirteen seven trade, and then we'd stop at Starbucks. First, what it was a little mocha, I'm shocked.
Speaker 3: And then if they weren't in the range rover, they were just in the golf cart flying illegally down roads.
Speaker 1: It was it was not a range rover, it was a land cruiser.
Speaker 4: Land cruiser. Sorry, but if they weren't in.
Speaker 1: There, we tried to take the escalade.
Speaker 3: Shocked.
Speaker 1: What the dad hid the keys?
Speaker 2: What if you had gotten pulled.
Speaker 1: Over, We'd be fucked. Our parents would be even more fucked.
Speaker 2: That's more shocking to me than anything I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: You know, It's just you said. The Vegas trip, and I just remember feeling very stupid that the guy was outing me for looking twelve where and I thought that I was a sexy bitch. And then the helicopter, Dick and Tyson, our tea bag over our heads like a fucking.
Speaker 4: Bottle of air hads, and we're like, we gotta get out of here.
Speaker 1: Turned very chaotic. We only went to help him look for his friends because we were legitimately worried for our lives.
Speaker 2: At least It was memorable, and I wonder how Tea Bag's doing now.
Speaker 4: Who knows just Divvyan and Tea Bags out.
Speaker 2: Tea Bag around.
Speaker 1: I hope no one can locate him or anyone else I'm time about on the podcast. I had a great time with you guys in high school and out of high school. You guys served me with terrific memories.
Speaker 2: We hope you're doing well, Tea Bag, and that you still don't carry around that nickname. You know what.
Speaker 1: I may have been in high school actually really wouldn't surprise because I don't think I hung out with these kids outside of high school twenty. I think I was probably in high school like eighteen maybe maybe? Yeah, What about your guys is memorable moments? I don't know how memorable mind is.
Speaker 4: Sorry that I too didn't. I want you to go last, because it'll be a no, no, no.
Speaker 1: You've got to go last. If it's anything like com Goggles, you're staying last. It's Houston, you go first.
Speaker 4: You were a part of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, so, me and four buddies go to Saint George.
Speaker 4: And because we're in.
Speaker 1: High school, this was fucking wild.
Speaker 4: We're not of age to like rent a place.
Speaker 3: So my mom in law come down with me and my friends to Saint George and just have like a little vacation for them while we do our own thing. Well, there's nothing that I hide, so I was just hanging out doing all of that. Well, one of my buddies Mormon, he was the only one who had fucking rules. His mom was like, he needs to be home at ten, he needs this, he needs that. Well, we go out one night, we're in high school. We go to a college party at Dixie State, Saint George, Utah, and there's this girl that's just.
Speaker 4: Hitting on my buddy.
Speaker 1: We're all just there, the one who has to be home by ten, one.
Speaker 4: Who has to be home by ten.
Speaker 3: So I'm just smoking along with Sean and my other buddy Taylor.
Speaker 4: He gets fucked up. Mike, not last name, but he gets fucked up.
Speaker 3: The girl comes out of her like dorm room and just goes, you need to come take care of your fucking friend. So we get up and walk in and like in a dorm room, know how, they have like a big desk like in the window. He is just on top of it like this, just and it is everywhere. It is leaking off. The thing is it's like we're looked at as the guys who brought this guy, right.
Speaker 4: So now we're just like, let's just get him out of here.
Speaker 3: Well, he's not small, he's a bulky he's big.
Speaker 1: He's a big boy.
Speaker 4: Big boy, and pull his alcohol a little better.
Speaker 2: Well, it probably smelled so bad.
Speaker 4: Everything was rough, So we have to get him home.
Speaker 3: Obviously, we have to tell Lauren and Lisa, like, yo, he's fucked up, and so we're like putting him on his side.
Speaker 4: It was to the point where we were like do we take.
Speaker 1: Him, Like yeah, well, Easton was like, Mike's really drunk. So we go in there and he's like laying like this, and how old was he?
Speaker 4: High school? She was probably sixteen.
Speaker 1: And oh very My mom was really furious because like.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well, like the only kid who has fucking instructions, like, yeah, this.
Speaker 1: Kid came to the man should have never allowed him to come with the kids.
Speaker 2: And it can't be too strict because that's why he got such And it's.
Speaker 4: Every other kid who go out till all hours of the night.
Speaker 3: We were just chilling, spoken and mining our business and then him, Yeah, can I.
Speaker 4: Tell you memorable.
Speaker 1: If that was wild and that was a memorable one, I.
Speaker 3: Mean walking him too the car, like you just said, there was some into the whole night. Oh he stumbled into the bush, slammed into like he could have.
Speaker 2: Gotten really hurt. Thank god, you guys.
Speaker 1: But also like if I'm taking my kids or whoever to like a spring break event and someone's mom is like, here's there the rules that yes, I'm gonna say, then you gotta come, or like your kids can't come because I'm not about that life.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to automatically assume. I'm telling you, if the kids got rules, they're gonna be the craziest one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Like I know how my kid acts. I'm gonna know Summer Moon and heart and all the kids. Your your kid's the rogue kid and I'm not. And you're not paying me to do this, right. I know that sounds rude. It's like Zach like a lot of pressure.
Speaker 4: What's his name in the Hangover? That's who he was. He was I can't remember his name in it, but that's Carl.
Speaker 2: The baby was Carl.
Speaker 4: But that's who Mike was.
Speaker 3: He was fucking Zach on the Hangovers. But that was the only memorable one, A very chill guy. And it's always somebody else sucking up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very true.
Speaker 4: What do you got for God?
Speaker 2: No, I can't believe I'm telling this story. I'm going to start off by saying this. I'm just gonna admit it. I will never slept shame anyone. But the way I speak on this podcast, I would feel most comfortable saying this out loud. My body count is not high. I've slept with not a lot of people, which again, if you have that's my body count is not like like.
Speaker 4: How many how many I.
Speaker 2: Speak, you would think I've slept with hundreds. I've slept with a little over two hand two hands of people, right, that's all say. So it's not crazy, so not I feel comfortable tell.
Speaker 1: You probably slept with the guys a lot of times.
Speaker 2: Like I was always in long relationships, so like i'd be with someone I've only had like two one night stance. Okay, So and this is one of them, got a spring break. I cannot And this is a real story, you guys. This is one hundred percent real. Only a couple of friends know it. Shout out Angela Audrey. Okay, so everyone, we're on spring break. This is college in uh, like a sophomore year of college in Nashville, so a lot of people will go to like Myrtle Beach or places that are close like that that are easy breezy. I was twenty, so I could not drink yet, so I had to use a fake like we talked about. So I'm we're there, I'm single. We are in the condo. There's a group of us and we're partying with these guys. And there's this one guy who's so hot to me. Okay, and he's hot, and I'm like, this guy's so hot. It's spring break. I want to let loose and be safe. But let lose. And I noticed he had a little limp, right but like very slight, and I didn't think anything off. I can't believe.
Speaker 1: I can't believe, Like was he sitting down?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, he would like walk and he'd have like a slight limp. But I'm like, oh whatever, maybe one leg is like shorter than the other something. But he's so hot, and like I'm drunk and this is fun. I like how inclusive you are, so so I'm talking to him. We're hitting it off. He's like funny, like we're just hitting it off, and I was like, you know, it's spring break.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let the limp go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let the limp go. I've got condoms, like I might hook up with this guy. Another thing, Thank god I don't have an STD because sometimes like I would never hook up do a one night stand again, also because I'm engaged. But anyway, so we're hitting it off. We're drinking, and he's like, I'm like, I'm gonna sleep with this guy tonight. It's spring break. So we he goes, do you want to go back to my condo, which was like the condo over and I was like, yes, absolutely, and we go over again. We're walking there. I'm drunk, right, but I'm noticing, Okay, the limps a little stronger maybe then, but he's got some it's not even like a limp, it's like a it's like it seems a dragging of one leg. I was like, maybe he hurt his knee or something. So we get in the condo and we're like drinking and he's fun and we start to hook up.
Speaker 4: Did you get to look at the leg?
Speaker 2: He takes off one of his legs. He took off a leg.
Speaker 4: If I could do that, I would do some freaky ship with the leg though too, like it slaps with it.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm about to do something wild.
Speaker 4: And he warned you.
Speaker 2: He warned you, he's about to get freaky. Like he got real freaky, took off a leg, took off a leg, and I did not know because he had his jeans on and were hooking up and he was like doing things to me, and I was like, oh, he's so hot, and he goes, I'm about to get real freaking. I was like, great, he undoes his pants and takes off his leg. How far up?
Speaker 1: How far up? The thighs?
Speaker 2: He had no knee, so he had like a thigh and he had and I didn't know. And I was, let me tell you. When I say, I was taken aback shook. When I tell you, I gasped. I'm I'm so uncomfortable thinking back to the moment because I was like, Okay, here's what I did.
Speaker 1: He did. Did the dick hang lower than the thigh?
Speaker 2: Did it? No?
Speaker 1: Okay, it wasn't small, But I go, so, did you have to get on top? Did you have sex?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: He Yes, we had sex because I know why I can't say no now, or I'm.
Speaker 1: You're a horrible person.
Speaker 2: I'm a bad person.
Speaker 1: You would have the worst karma ever.
Speaker 2: I thought so many things going through my mind. Number One, I wish he told me this was coming because I'm shocked.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you he probably has, and then it puts it to an end.
Speaker 4: So now he Yeah, he's just as I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, he's the type where he's like, I'm going to get him to the point where if they do leave, they're gonna be like, my karma will be.
Speaker 2: Number two. I was just like this anyway, So I was like, oh my god, I had no idea question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how many positions can have one legged manage?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you I've never been in more positions in my life. He knows what he's doing, he knows exactly. Let me tell you something fantastic. He was great. But the entire time I kept like glancing, which like I love it if you can work it with one leg only amazing.
Speaker 1: Like who's that guy that ended up murdering his girlfriend? Oja, No, he had like he didn't have legs any.
Speaker 4: The Brazilian track guy.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I have an idea about the pipe he was laying and it was probably pretty good, incredible, but then he murdered his girlfriend, so kind of scary.
Speaker 2: Se So that's the story I've never told anyone, and I just shared a podcast. No, I think I've told Kyle, of course, but I think I mean Angela.
Speaker 1: And and did he tell you how he lost the leg?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah? And well then he was funny too, because I was like, hey, I like, how'd you lose it?
Speaker 1: I noticed you only have.
Speaker 5: One leg after the business was done, and he told like a funny short I'll butcher it but about a shark attack and like got me.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh my god. He's like, I'm just fucking with you. I haven't had it for like and since. I was like whatever, young and.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, he was confident and funny. But I, when I tell you, it's the most shocked during sex I've ever been in my life.
Speaker 4: Well, I couldn't even imagine.
Speaker 2: And just looking being in a position and he turned me in a position and I'd catch I'd catch the leg in the corner of the room.
Speaker 4: I could if that happened to me, and like it was a girl, even if she was very attractive, feeling that I'd go limp in three seconds if she took.
Speaker 2: Her leg off.
Speaker 1: You shallow fuck?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: I think it's all about the motion of the day he worked at.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but let's get to this leg and then I'll fuck yeah later, but.
Speaker 1: We need to address that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I would go limb and go. Can we address this before I get to the plow.
Speaker 2: Can we address the leg in the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, about twenty seconds to put in.
Speaker 4: So let's let's make this comfo a bit longer.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what are people's stories? How does it always lead back to sex?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Riley with you with me?
Speaker 2: That's why I had to make that little uh thing at the beginning, because I'm like people, which doesn't matter. I don't care what you think, but I kind of do because I said that. Okay, So this is funny. Getting kicked out of the ocean by security while skinny dipping because there were sharks. So her and her friend I won't read the names in case these are private, went in skinny dipping and then security came and made them leave. That's funny.
Speaker 1: Only because of sharks, because of like, we're glad you're having a good time, but we don't want you to be eaten.
Speaker 2: That's fun. I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's pretty nice.
Speaker 1: You've skinny dipped on TV, right, I've skinny dipped a money time many a time. Yeah, even Drake spring break.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, you showed yours. I was like, I would bring hers up, but we all know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Laughlin Lake are the river? Yes, And I remember there were a lot of kids and me and my friends were topless drinking with all these hot guys and stuff, and they had police on what are those called wave runners? Okay, they're like, hey, you guys need to put your tops on. There's kids around. So we're like, yeah, fine, whatever, and then he's like floating with us, and then as we little kids, he goes, once you get further down, you're welcome to take them off again.
Speaker 5: Is that what he said?
Speaker 4: Yeah he did.
Speaker 2: I was like, was he hot?
Speaker 1: I can't remember. I was. I was sleeping with this guy at the time who was hung like a horse that you could have put anyone in front of me, and I would have been like, there's no one laying pipe like the guy I'm with right now.
Speaker 2: Really, we're all good here. Yeah, oh that's good.
Speaker 1: Girthy and long.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, okay, interesting a king Kong cock, a king Kong, if you will, good for him? In a hot tub with a guy and my tampon expanding into a tennis ball size so we threw it over the fence.
Speaker 1: On spring break.
Speaker 2: Nothing says spring break like a tampon shooting out of your vagina in a hot tub and expanding to tennis ball size.
Speaker 4: And then flinging it.
Speaker 2: Throwing it over the fence. You want to know what's the most filthy thing in this world? Hot tubs on spring break? And I will they are filthy. They are disgusting. You do not go into a hot a public hot tub during spring break.
Speaker 1: Especially with this girl, yes, pulling out bloody things.
Speaker 2: Bloody blood semen, not blood semen.
Speaker 4: Were you in there?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I know, Pee, I know shit, I know. That's what it's like, a filthy soup. You want to go, don't talk to me if you're going to pete disgust disgusty. That girl sounds fun though, Yeah, Campoon ninety seven, you were living, You were living spring break h The highest highest peak of spring Break there ever was and HeLa cocaine Hello, cocaine, drunken high, and came in second place in a sexy dance contest.
Speaker 1: Oh she was feeling herself.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she was wow and she's I will say, I won't read your name, but she's a pilot. You're a bad bitch. She's a pilot.
Speaker 4: He is a bad bitch.
Speaker 2: Spring Break in the nineties, to me, that's the epitome of all spring break. That was like MTV spring Break. That was Girls Gone Wild.
Speaker 3: I remember staying up late nights to see Girls Gone Wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a horny little deck. I know we all did it, John yep.
Speaker 2: Come on now being on E News because Anna and no'cole died and I was wasted. So what it sounds like is Anna Nicole died and E News was reporting and she was probably wasted in the background.
Speaker 1: Oh, please send me the footies we need.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to read your name, but we need it. Oh it's you and your sweet family in the photo. I please send us if you have it. My best friend lost her bottoms while body surfing in the ocean with my dad and siblings.
Speaker 4: Ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 1: That is mortifying. Could you imagine have you ever lost your bottoms in the ocean? I've lost all my.
Speaker 4: Clothes, lost her bottoms tubing in Lake Powell. Yeah, I did.
Speaker 1: I did, full and lost gone gone, vagina and all things gone.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, Jina, you asked your vagina and the ocean as well.
Speaker 4: Her swimsuit took it right with it.
Speaker 1: The funniest story is when mom talks about how she was swimming in the ocean ha white with Dad and how she was like really feeling herself in her brand new bikini and she just got gets out and she was like, my bottoms were pulled over at my.
Speaker 4: Care. She just got out and was like what just happened?
Speaker 1: And everyone rushed over and Dad kept telling her to put her top on, and she was like, I almost died.
Speaker 4: Pintu her mom, so funny.
Speaker 2: That's so funny.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 4: What are you knowing that dad fell asleep while she was dancing for him too?
Speaker 2: No, we talked about that this week. Wait tell him.
Speaker 4: My mom said that she was.
Speaker 1: Sexy dancing for my dad And.
Speaker 6: I was like, the questions, all the questions were you turned around for like did you not see him, because someone doesn't just sit there like this and then go.
Speaker 1: Like it's a slow so she like slow has and then turned around? And how long were you turn around dancing for?
Speaker 4: I asked you that, I how long is she goes?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: A couple of minutes?
Speaker 2: A couple of minutes. That funny I've ever heard in my life. Oh my god, you guys like either if Lisa's turned around forty minutes, it's like what.
Speaker 4: Check on? Just like, do you like what I'm doing?
Speaker 2: Returning back around?
Speaker 4: What was she? I don't want to know that? And what was she dancing?
Speaker 1: Do purple rain? Literally the longest really, but like it takes a minute to fall asleep. Just it's literally tears in her eyes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you want me to find one more?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: One more?
Speaker 4: One more?
Speaker 1: Okay? Absolutely cry. I love well because I have a I'm sure she wasn't dancing like this. I think it was like sexy dancing.
Speaker 4: I don't think Lisa has anything sexy about it.
Speaker 1: I know I maybe didn't know Lisa as stiff as a board. There's no away that it was like sexy dancing.
Speaker 4: I bet it was like this.
Speaker 1: I love when she dances because she does.
Speaker 4: Like her hands.
Speaker 2: No, imagine her dance for your dad. It's like, no, wonder you fellas. He's like, yo, this.
Speaker 1: We finally got the speakers to work in the house. We figured it out and we were listening. What were we listening to? It was so freaking good. It was like an It was such an old school song. Oh teacher, we had a duggy came on.
Speaker 4: She was like doing this thing, kills it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm crying. Okay, last one.
Speaker 1: She's just shy of a lain On Seinfeld.
Speaker 2: She's so much just shy. She's the queen of everything.
Speaker 1: All right, one last one?
Speaker 2: Okay, tears all over my face. When I was on the same cruise with the girl who I just punched and broke her nose. What so this girl must have gotten in a fight, Well why were you on the cruise girl? Like if I got If I was in a fight and punched and broke someone's nose on spring break, I'm either in jail or going home.
Speaker 1: How do people get away with this shit?
Speaker 4: They don't press charges.
Speaker 1: Well, if I were to punch somebody, I would someone would absolutely press charges. Like if I don't fall in line, and come correct at all times. There's a hella amount of punishment that is coming my direction. Yes, that's just how it works for me, you know, yes, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll end on this one because this one's interesting and I know I feel like you've been here before law meeting justin Bieber in Shaq at fountain blue. How do you say that, fountain fountain blue?
Speaker 4: Blue?
Speaker 2: Fountain blue. I don't say it like in a French way.
Speaker 1: I guess you could say blue if you feel like, yeah, that's fun.
Speaker 4: Good for you.
Speaker 1: In Miami probably What have you ever been to Miami for spring break?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I'm sure my Miami spring break is wild. Granted I don't do cocaine, so maybe I wouldn't enjoy it.
Speaker 4: Did you watch Griselda No, she does crack and she.
Speaker 2: Loses her mind, is it Sophia Virgara?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she kills it. She kills the part.
Speaker 4: They made her look a little hammered, but they well, did.
Speaker 1: You see the real life Griselda Blanco? She's roughly well, yeah, but when you're smoking crack, like, what do you expect? By the way, I don't know that tea bag was on crack. In fact, I'm almost entirely positive he was not on crack. I think he was just a small person with a lot of energy when he got drunk, right, And it depends on what he was drinking, you know, Anny, Oh the honey makes you pop off?
Speaker 4: Yeh he makes me go nutty?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah? What is that?
Speaker 1: Considered Scott's kniac? And the last time I drank Hennessy, I let children draw all over my body and face.
Speaker 2: That was a Hennessy drunk. You wrote about that in your book.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 1: Was the last drink I ever had was a bottle of Hennessy on a private jet.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 4: She gave me an one shot and that then the bottle was gone.
Speaker 2: I crushed it, killed it. And you didn't go to the hospital. Now, I'm dead serious.
Speaker 1: You would think you would think I would need to, but I was rip roaring to go. Baby, what's an ax? You guys, thanks for sharing your tamp On stories with us. We really appreciate you guys getting so vulnerable and so open and honest, and we really enjoy your authenticity. I hope you enjoyed another bonus episode of the Give Them a La Podcast just remember the audio which you're listening to now and the video are out right now, So please go to YouTube and like, comment and subscribe, and rain and.
Speaker 2: Review the podcast.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: Rate and review.
Speaker 2: I hear people saying that on their podcast a lot.
Speaker 1: So maybe we rate and review, rate and review, and also don't forget the normal podcast episodes every Wednesday wherever you get your podcast. Those videos drop on Friday at nine am Pacific time. I hope you have the best week. I hope that we've started just right. I love you guys, Catch you later. M M.