Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred nine to four one Sean if you want to join us. By the way, this is now the looking at this. This just this White House just sent this out. Did you see this, Linda, I just sent it to you. Take a look at this all right?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm seeing it now, Yeah, all right, let.
Speaker 1: Me see what it says, new audio. If you can grab this quickly. US Forces give a final warning to all ships that may try and get past the American naval blockade in the Middle East. Sencom releasing a very powerful message that it is sending all of these vessels attempting to enter or to leave Iran imports. If you do not comply with this blockade, we will use force. The whole of the United States Navy is ready to force compliance. Let's play it.
Speaker 3: The US is announce the mormal blockade Iranian courts and coastal areas. This is a legal action. All vessels are advised to immediately return to fort and a leaving I just continue trains it to her on if that is your next court call. We not you have to reach the blockade. Vessels will be boarded from interdiction and seezer trains a tour from Iranian court. Turn around and prepare to be boarded. You do not replying with this blockade.
Speaker 1: He will use sports.
Speaker 3: The whole of the United States Navy is ready to force the flats.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess that means game on here. Here's the good news of what's happening here. A couple of things. Just checking gas. The price of a barrel at oil as we come on the air about eighty seven dollars. What is it now? Eighty seven dollars a barrel as we come on the air. Nationwide gas prices have now been declining over the last week. It's look, it's still not where we want it to be. We want to get to get it down to about sixty two, three, four or five dollars a barrel, which is where it was before. But the rest of the media pretends not to notice. Pump prices for unletted regular have fallen five cents per gallon in the last week, from four dollars sixteen cents a gallon to four dollars eleven cents a gallon. And don't forget under Joe Biden, it was over five dollars a gallon. But that's neither here nor there. Everybody wants gas price as low as possible. I want them down as low as possible. And I'm just going to go through how this is going to end. I keep telling people right now, as far as I'm concerned is the President is giving the Iranians a taste of what is about to be the future of their economy. Wall Street Journal had a piece today the Iranian economy is now in crisis mode because of the President's blockade. With the Rams oil fields now expected to shut down within two weeks. The economic damage is immediate and it threatens the regime if the longer this goes on. And this is a preview of coming attractions, And as far as the President is giving them a small sliver and taste of what life is going to be light like if he were to wipe out carg Island, the President at any moment can wipe out the entire economy of the Uranium regime. However, it's not gonna It's gonna take years for them to even begin to think about recovering from what the damage that could be done, and probably in under an hour. Iran's regime has tried to make this war all about economics that they're now getting their wish because the US Navy now is quarantine Iranian ports, blocking ships from entering or exiting the Straight of Horn moves. In spite of what you might be reading or hearing on other channels, it's not true. Nobody's getting through. The economic damage to the regime is immediate. The pain will only grow the longer the blockade is sustained. Or if the president kind of he's he's kind of given them an opportunity to see the light and feel the pain and then wake up and realize this is their their permanent economy if they don't change, because he's not going to stay there forever, and the President even said today this war's coming to an end. He's not going to stay there very long. The economic damage is real and it could be permanent, and that's where their choice comes. In the best estimates we have from the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, they estimate the blockade is expected to wipe out four hundred and thirty five million dollars in Iranian economic activity a day and force oil field shut ins within two weeks. And if you look at economic modeling at the war's current economic damage to Iran already exceeds you know, forty percent of its it's pre war GDP. This relies on an International Monetary Fund estimate of six point one percent Iranian economic contraction in twenty twenty six. But without oil, without exports, without surplus production, that means means that Iran's oil storage capacity in about thirteen days will be wiped out, and then Iram will have to shut in their wells, which will cause severe damage. It will cause them billions and billions in revenue. And they concluded, quote Iran's economic structure, heavily dependent on the Persian Gulf transit routes and energy exports, makes continued resistance economically impossible. Under the US naval blockade, Iran's entire economy will feel the collapse of oil exports. It is their entire economy that includes, by the way, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, which siphons about half the revenue. Other export routes appear unable to compensate for the loss. So how will you know Iran's economy, their banking a system, how will any of it hold up. The loss of imports is expected to deepen their supply shortages exacerbate their inflation, which some estimate now up to the like one hundred percent. The currency has lost more than ninety seven percent of its value would also likely suffer without the foreign exchange coming in, and Iran's regime knows all too well that this is a threat to their survival. Now, common sense would dictate that, Okay, I got it. You win, we lose, Sure, we'll let you have the sixty percent enriched uranium. Okay, We're going to keep the straight or hor moves open and the free flow of oil at market prices, which means our oil gets to flow freely as well, and that is again the foundation of their economy. That would be the common sense approach to this. The US has now declared that Iran shipping has been completely halted. US military said early today that it's blockade of Iranian ports has been fully implemented, preventing all of the country's trade by sea. Sencom shared this statement from Commander Admiral brad Cooper Bradley Cooper saying that Iran's sea trade has been completely stopped by a blockade. An estimated ninety percent of Iran's economy is fueled by international trade. By the Straight or Horror moves. In less than thirty six hours since the blockade was implemented, we've been able to completely stop their economic trade that's going on. We basically have shut down their economy. And I'm calling this a preview of coming attractions because again, probably in less than an hour, the president can wipe out their economy. And the president, you know, to his credit, is showing great patience, especially when you think of the arrogance of what happened in this meeting in Islamabad when they came in saying that they want reparations, and they want to control the straight or Horn moves, and they they believe their inherent right to have nuclear weapons and they're not going to give up the enriched uranium and on and on and on, which was a non starter from the get go. But I'll give you an example. In the year before RAN's a year before I RAN's January uprising, the regime executed sixteen hundred people. This gets to the whole issue of the pope. Maybe we'll get into this with Bill O'Reilly. Today, we also have independent journalists Nick Shirley will join a citizen journalist Nick Shirley and Iranian authorities. By the way, I executed at least sixteen hundred and thirty nine people in twenty twenty five, the highest number since nineteen eighty nine. According to two international human rights groups, a woman, by the Way, the first in a while, is expected to be killed. A lot of people have brought up the issue and the involvement potentially of China. The President said today in a series of truth posts that China has agreed not to send weapons to Iran, and mid reports that it plans to give Tehran new air defense systems and new missile systems. But the president also claimed the president She's very happy about the efforts to open the Straight of hor Moves because that's where they get a majority of their oil from. And I'm sure any pressure from the China would be helpful to the Chinese forget about helping us. But this is a day after officials in China slam the blockade is dangerous and irresponsible. Quite quote, China's very happy that I am permanently opening the Straight Oh Horror Moves. I'm doing it for them also and the world Trump said on Truth Truth Social this situation will never happen again. They have agreed to not send weapons to Iran. China. Notably, they get forty five to fifty percent of their crude imports through the Straight Oh Horror Moose. That's over a fifth of the world seaborne oil, you know, traverses that the straight Oh Horror Moose has annually. They're getting a big chunk of it that, like every other country, is the lifeblood of their economy. And that's a big deal. And you know, this is now going to impact a lot of different people. Now, other issues we can we can talk about today, but this is this is where we are. President Trump sees the uranium war his words, not mine. He says, I think it's it's close to me over now. It's going to be over the hard way or the easy way. That's the only question that really remains. Because they don't have any cards. Remember when the President famously said to Zelenski in the Oval office, you don't have any cards. You don't have any leverage. We in this situation have all the leverage. And the President outmaneuvered the Iranians. They thought they would be clever and they thought they would say, well, no, we're taking over the straight of horror moves. We're going to stop the free flow of oil at market prices, and you can't stop us. Okay. The only problem is right in the middle of that straight of horror moves is something called carg Island and that is the heart and soul of their entire economy. So in that sense, the President again, at any moment, could just wipe it out. Now, the president's negotiating team was praised by nuclear experts for walking away from the Pakistan talks. Let me, let me tell you what's going on behind the scenes. The President himself has pretty much take and over the negotiations. The President, i am told by my sources, is dealing directly with whoever these quote leaders are in Iran. And let's just say the President is not being subtle. Let's just say that when I heard the President speak today, it sounded like he had a bit of laryngitis. That would tell me, indicate to me, there's a possibility that he probably got a little forceful on that phone call. On these phone calls that he's having with these people, and he's laying out in no certain terms as only Donald Trump would or Donald Trump could what their options are because they're out of options. The options are either you cooperate, make a deal and survive, or I'm going to obliterate you. What is your choice here? There is no plan B. It's not like they can go retrieve the sixty percent enriched uranium because we've got eyes on it number one and is very deep underground. Now there will be an extraction force that will include Americans and that will take possession of it. Was certainly not going to give it to the Iranians, but you know, we'll see how this got. I don't know why, Linda, I just have a sense that the Iranians might realize they're boxed in at this point. I know, there's no reason for me to believe that based on their prior behavior, because they've never given an inclination that common sense would in any way take over their thinking. They were warned before Israel. They were given fifty days before Israel first attack them. They were given plenty of notice before Midnight Hammer. They were given an opportunity to negotiate before epic fury. You know, pretty much everything of any value militarily, etc. Has been wiped out from them. The one thing that remains is their ability to have an income and an amy, and the president is now disrupting that almost to one hundred percent of what their economy is. And at that point, the presidents saying, I'll do it permanently if you force me now, even though they've shown no inclination to common sense. But I mean, look at the regime we're dealing with here. You're dealing with Islamo fascists. You're dealing with people that will strap bombs on their own children and tell them to go kill innocent men, women, and children, and that if you do that, you're going to be rewarded by Allah in heaven with seventy two virgins. You know, these are people that have no qualms about killing their own people to maintain power. This is an Aslamo fascist death cult regime. Now, I don't know why. I just think that the odds of a negotiated settlement are up dramatically because of the effectiveness of this blockade and the fact that this blockade represents this preview of coming attractions for them. So we'll see. I think we will know, probably probably by the end of the week. If I had to guess probably no later the next week. Now, this is going to play out a hard way or the easy way. You want to make a prediction.
Speaker 2: Linda, I think that we won't know anything until he meets with Ji and Beijing because China is there everything, and they're supplying them with everything they need and he Ron is no friend to anybody.
Speaker 1: But Allah, it'll never it'll never get to that that that time frame, because that's in May. No way I know, but I don't know, Sean, Boss, I'll take that. Bet you want to bet Boss, you want to talk about it? I bet you.
Speaker 2: I bet you you're a silver palette pasta sauce.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of other news we're going to get to today. Also, we'll check in with all Things Simple man O'Reilly Hill weigh in on the battle between President Trump and the Pope. Also, a citizen journalist, Nick Shirley, will join us. This poor kid has had death threats. This poor kid. You know, they now have out in California to stop Nick Shirley. Act Stop stop an independent, young, ambitious journalist that exposes hundreds of millions in fraud. How does that make any sense? It doesn't. And your call's coming up eight hundred and nine four one Shawn as a number.
Speaker 4: As we continue, you'll hear what everyone really thinks in DC. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right. So let me get to this issue of what's happening and what's not happening because the fake news media, I don't know why they do it. They just can't really help themselves. They're kind of trying to be reporting that in fact, all these oil tankers are sneaking through the not it just Sentcom is confirmed again and again. US destroyer destroyers have been interdicting oil tankers that try to leave Iran with Iranian oil during this blockade. Since the blockade has started. US destroyer interdicted to oil tankers that were trying to leave Iran on Tuesday yesterday as part of the blockade. The officials telling Reuters that the ships left one of the ports in the Gulf of Omam before being contacted by the US warship to radio communication. The official added that the tankers were among six vessels at US Central Commands. Sencom said Tuesday obeyed orders from American forces to turn around and head back to the Iranian port in the Gulf of Oman more than ten thousand US sailors, marines, airmen, along with over a dozen warships dozens of aircraft are executing the mission to blockade ships. The Iranians can't make money. This is the heart and soul of their economy and it's impacting them already. But anyway, US forces, you know, have been enforcing this successfully from the get go. Venice whaling crewed imports, by the way, are helping to ease US fuel prices amid the war Chevron just announced. For example, according to CBS News, the Companies said of Global Refining of Chevron said the company is running it's Mississippi refinery now at full capacity to process enough crude and boost output. A tanker carrying foreigner thousand barrels of venezuela and crude will supply that refinery for four days. The oil imports are helping both bring revenue to Venezuela and helping Americans as well. I mean, it's working on all sides. But Sencom continues to confirm that their guided missile destroyers are among the assets that are part of this blockade.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The Sencom also did put some emphasis on the fact that the flight operations aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln are also in the Middle East. We knew that an air wing plane captains signals during flight operations aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln. According to Sencom, plane captains wearing brown shirts and are responsible for the safety and the integrity of the aircraft, including pre post light preparation. So you know, it's basically all hands on deck, literally in the straight of horror moves and Iran is weighing, you know, the straight of horror moves shipping pause signaling de escalation. Now, why would the Iranians, being so arrogant in Islamabad now be talking about de escalation and an extension of the ceasefire because they're realizing they're dead. You know. Producer prices, by the way, declined in spite of the Ranium War. The seasonally adjusted Producer Price Index, which is a measure of inflation at the wholesale level, increase just a half a percent for the month, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The increase was considerably less than the Dow Jones con consensus estimate of more than double that. So that's good news, but it's all this is going to take time. Now, The question is how much time will Donald Trump give them? How much time would it take for whoever is in charge this fourth fifthier level of leadership that has emerged out of Iran. How long will it take them to wise up and realize that they can't win at this point and that Donald Trump in an hour can wipe them out completely. Now, it is pretty funny the President's post about President She. I am not concerned about China, and I think the President when he says that he warned China against supplying weapons to Iran, I think he means it. He said that he sent a letter to President she and President She responded to the letter that he wrote because he had heard that China was trying to give weapons to the Iranians, and he said, you're seeing it all over the place. He said, I wrote him a letter asking him not to do that. He wrote me a letter saying that he's not doing that. In this interview with Maria Barturomo, you know, he said he threatened countries with an immediate fifty percent tariff if they supply the Iranians with anything. And then the President went on and said, China's very happy that I'm permanently opening the strait of her moves. And we also have mind sweepers that have been clearing out any remaining minds that the Iranians had placed there. Apparently they're saying they don't even remember where they put them. There's going to be a reckoning with NATO. I don't know what form it's going to take on. I can see anything. I can see a reconfiguration of our alliances, but not NATO in its current form. I don't see how the US could ever be in a defense agreement with Spain. Ever. Again, I don't see how we reconcile with McCrone and his government. I'm not even sure now. I know King Charles and Queen and Camilla are coming to the White House for a state dinner, but I'm not really sure how we reconcile with Neville, Chamberlain, Starmer when it comes to our relationship with Great Britain. And I'm not really sure what this means for the future of NATO. And I don't really think it matters to us, if anything, the monies that we've been spending the two thirds of the budget that we pay for NATO defense, which is really European defense, and then in our moment fighting the number one state sponsor a terror. They couldn't send a ship to help, you know, keep the straight o Hormuz open, which we really didn't even need. And the President said he was pretty much testing NATO and they failed spectacularly. But I'm not I don't see any scenario where NATO can survive in its current configuration. I just don't see it. Now. The President has been battling the Prime Minister of Italy, Georgia Maloney, and Maloney confirmed Italy suspended its defense cooperation agreement with Israel a mid Middle East tensions. All right, if they if they want to somehow appease radical Islamist they can do that. I mean, this is one of the major issues causing massive decline in on the continent of Europe in the first place, and that is unfettered illegal immigration without assimilation. And again that's resulted in Sharia courts in Great Britain, that's resulted in no go zones and Donald Trump blasting every one of these so called NATO allies. And France, by the way, should be as far away as possible from Lebanon peace talks, according to the Israeli ambassador, because they're more inclined to support his ballah, which is unbelievable. We're going to get into today the latest on now he's I guess he's been accused of being a rapist, accused of being a serial rapist. There's multiple allegations of rape against mister Fang Fang Eric Swalwell. Get this though, he apparently will get to keeplind. This is going to drive you up a wall. He's going to get to keep his government pension in other congressional perks. I'm not sure if you saw that today. Swalwell will remain eligible for his pension other benefits despite his resignation. This has got to stop. If somebody has to resign over an issue and an accusation as severe as rape, why do they get to keep their pension?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: For so many years, and we'll get into this later in the program today, for so many years there have been now I sometimes you just don't know, like for example, I guarantee and this came up during the issue of the thirty four counts against Donald Trump, a legal NDA non disclosure agreement. I bet you if we got into Alvin Bragg's office in the history of his office I guarantee you that office, like every big corporation, probably has a mountain of paper regarding non disclosure agreements. And they happen a lot because people make threats that they're gonna sue, and a company will make a mathematical calculation, how much is it to defend against this allegation, what is the negative consequences of all the press associated with the accusation, And maybe the accusation is true and it's going to end up with a big settlement against them. Sometimes it's true, sometimes it's not true. Sometimes I mean, you could argue in some ways that this is a means of getting money out of people in certain occasions when people are innocent. But yet it is a way for people that are really truly victims to also get compensated when they have been severely wronged. But in the case of swollwell, now we're talking about rape here, and now he's an accused rapist, but he's going to get to keep his pension. But so the sad thing is in Congress, over the years, there have been allegations. I don't know if they're true, I don't know if they're not true, but I know that this has gone on for a long period of time where the congressman, the elected official will come to some settlement with whoever the person is that was working in their office or working in the capital, and that money is then paid for with either taxpayer dollars or with campaign dollars. And my attitude is is absolutely no justification for taxpayers to be putting the bill for an agreement that you're going into, unless you want to tell the American people about it, because that's our money, that's not your money, that's donor's money, that's not your money. By the way, it looks like Walwell was known on Capitol Hill. This was a Fox News report. Today he continues to face this reckoning over these multiple sexual assault allegations and pass scandals, and as praise of Hunter Biden has now resurfaced. Swalwell was also a big fan of Hunter's wealthy Hollywood sugar daddy brother lawyer who donated tens of thousands of dollars to Swalwell's failed gubernatorial campaign. You might remember that guy from years ago, This guy Kevin Morris, who was bankrolling Hunter's legal bills lavish lifestyle, donated twenty nine nine hundred bucks to Swalwell's campaign in February. Swohell also reportedly helped orchestrate Hunter's surprise press conference outside the Capitol in December of twenty three, while he defied the House Oversight Committee subpoenas to testify behind closed doors. Anyway, Swalwell's billion billionaire sugar daddy also quit. This guy you know, the founder of Diamond Resorts. Guy with the name of Stephen Klubec, who has backed Swalwell since twenty seventeen, has severed ties with both Swalwell and the Democratic Party. I'm going to change my party affiliation. I can't stand the Democratic Party al anymore. I'm done, Venito. Tell everyone I'm a libertarian. F you Democratic Party. I'm now a libertarian. He confirmed Swalwell would no longer be welcome out his California residence.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: This guy donated twenty three thousand, four hundred dollars from twenty seventeen to twenty twenty twenty three. You have Hollywood, big name Trump haters now have rushed to bankroll Swallwell. This is getting pretty interesting. But he loved rubbing elbows with Hollywood's woke elite, and in return, they opened up their wallets. You know, for example, a lister Sean Penn, Robert de Niro. Anyway, Sean Penn had given Swallwell's campaign fifteen grand. You have Robert de Niro pitched in ten grand, John Hamm and two and a half men actor John Cryer, they pitched in a bunch of money. Kathy Griffin gave ten thousand dollars. I mean, all these Hollywood people, I think to get their endorsement is like the kiss of death if you're running for office these days. I don't think it helps. It didn't help Kamala Harris in any way shape man or reform. We've got Bill O'Reilly coming up, and i will tell you I never thought I've gotten a ton of reaction to my comments about the Catholic Church. And I'm not against the Catholic Church. I am upset that this pope attacked the president that is taking on evil in our time and stopping the number one state sponsor of terror from having nuclear weapons, and upset that the Pope doesn't have the moral clarity that I think he should have in standing up to evil in our time. And I'm kind of upset that the Pope had never spoken out about the Iranians slaughtered by the regime. He never spoke out that I saw against what happened on October seventh. I don't know why there's a lack of moral clarity. I mean, are we supposed to just try to appease radical Islamist with this death cult? Die you get seventy two virgins in heaven if you kill innocent men, women and children. Mentality, this is not a complicated moral dilemma for people. It's not a quandary. All Right, we'll talk about the Pope and President Trump with the all things simple man Bill O'Reilly citizen journalist Nick Shirley. They're trying to silence him in California. Straight ahead,