Speaker 1: And now you're made Events, introducing the hosts of Wrestling with Freddy, Chef Die and for ready prints. Junior ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to another episode of Wrestling with Friends, and here is the news of the week. Tony Kahn speaks about aw all in ticket sales around seventy thousand sold for about nine million US dollars for one show in London at Wimbley Stadium. It looks like they will open up more seats as well. The current setup is close to eighty eight thousand asses in seats. In WWE News, they may be serious about going to London as well, as John Cena discussed bringing WrestleMania to the United Kingdom in Independent Wrestling News. The Premier streaming Network is having its first showcase championship match September ninth in Matouchen, New Jersey. But more on that tomorrow right here on Wrestling with Friends.
Speaker 2: Good evening, Good night? Wait? What is it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, I forgot that. I always forget. It's at this point it's no longer forgetting to be deleted.
Speaker 2: Deleted?
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 1: How are you? Sir?
Speaker 2: I'm feeling good.
Speaker 3: I gotta talk to Tony Coin about how to move tickets. You know, That's what I need to talk to him about.
Speaker 1: How do I do that. You gotta have some badass wrestlers open up for you.
Speaker 3: You got to bring out see them Punk to open up my shows or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have them wrestle, have them wrestle. I don't know someone in the crowd that'd be awesome each night tonight. Only see them punk wrestles. Anybody. Jeff died a tie.
Speaker 3: And at the end of at the end seem Punk's gonna put you through a table. That's a good that moves some tickets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd sell eighty eight thousand a show.
Speaker 2: I just gotta get to see them punk to agree.
Speaker 1: How you feeling, brother, I feel good, man, I feel good. I'm done missing the movie that I did. I missed it for like two weeks. I couldn't even read the note that the director wrote me because I was like, once I read it, I know it's over. And it took me about two weeks. Then I finally read it and it was very nice. So I'm feeling good and I'm getting ready to go on vacation with the family. I'm going to take them on a little vaca out of the country be the children's first time. So I'm excited for that, and I'm excited for the world of wrestling. Jeff me tell me because every week, even if there's bad crap, there's at least one good thing that makes me love wrestling, and we got much more than one this week. What about you, sir? What say you? Well?
Speaker 3: For me, wrestling has been very exciting just in general. These last few weeks, we got to see so many matches I've always wanted to see, you know.
Speaker 2: I got to see.
Speaker 3: John Moxley beat the breaks off of Kenny Omega in a Barberi match. I got to see finally Sting and Darby Allen fight each other. You know, they're all angry. I am, of course speaking about Aw's fight forever. The video game is out and I get to make all the little matches I want, like I'm god, you know, like I get to be Tony Kahan, except taller and cooler and handsomer. It's been very, very exciting. I've waited for this TCHQ game to come out for I've talked about it on this podcast.
Speaker 2: I was so excited for it to come out.
Speaker 3: I've waited I knew that this is the only game in modern times that I was able to pick it up and immediately be good because they didn't change any of the controls.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan. You've been playing it?
Speaker 1: Also, yes, I have. If we ever do merch, our T shirt should say taller, cooler, and handsomer. That's the greatest. That's the greatest self compliment ever. I really like the game a lot. I have created my own wrestler. Created your own wrestler.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't had enough time to create a wrestler.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's it's the character creation is great. I created fred Wardo Prinz Junior. He's a luchador.
Speaker 3: Also, when I said that I don't have time, it's not like I'm too busy. I just haven't been home.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: I don't travel with my you know console, I will create a wrestler.
Speaker 1: That's a big mistake. You can do your Xbox remote connect, so you can connect it to an Xbox and you can link your controller to your iPad and you can play like anywhere. All you have to do is give your Xbox access to be remotely accessed.
Speaker 2: Does that cost money or anything?
Speaker 1: I'm learning that's just a feature on your Xbox.
Speaker 2: This is pretty sweet. I'm very excited to hear this.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you I did it. And when we went to Hawaii and my son was like, oh, Dad, you're not bringing the Xbox and I was like, nah, but we're going to do outdoor things. And then while I made him do outdoor things, out sleep inside. They call it dude and genius. All right, let's talk some pro wrestling. Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about real wrestling, not just video game wrestling.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Monday Night Raw. The Judgment Day started slow, through no fault of their own. Edge got hurt and like blew out a muscle in his arm or something like that, and so it it kind of sputtered for a while storyline wise, but they kept getting wins. And that's really frustrating as a fan because you're like, you're not even doing anything with them. Why are they beating people that you could be doing things with. Well, they finally figured it out, and everybody kind of has a role, right like Finn Balor's the leadership role. No one is hated more on Planet Earth right now than Dominic Mysterio for all the right, and maybe people might argue the wrong reasons, but I think it's all the right reasons. Damian Priest has become the babyface of the group. I love seeing Latinos get the spotlight. It doesn't happen too often. I love seeing him get the appreciation he's getting. He's a good storyteller. Him and Finn have beef right now. And then Jeff it's our superstar, our world champion, who had a freaking monster match against Natalia Nightheart and just whipped her ass. It was sorry for yelling, but oh my god, the judgment day is large and in charge.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: What do you think of where they're at? Do you agree or are you still kind of no?
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: I love Finn, always have. I've always hated Dominick since he came in. Now I like him like it worked. He's won me over. I'm in on all of it. It's very fun to hate him. It's very fun all the little things he does. I think it's perfect. And Ree Ripley, she's already she's been a superstar on this podcast. We've talked about it a million times. She's easily the best since Charlotte Flair. When it comes to women. And what's the secret cup between Charlotte Flair and Ria Ripley. What do they have in common? What's the thing they're both giants? Tell them giants. They're big, they're strong. They throw girls around because they're big and strong. And it goes to the Jeff Dive formula. Be a monster, be huge, and you will succeed. We're witnessing it with the women.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Raquel Gonzales out there, the biggest and baddest of them all. Once she gets the mic stuff figured out, y'all better watch out, all right. So the show starts money in the bank, recap video package because we don't want to wrestle, So we're going to do thousands and thousands of video packages because we think that's better than professional wrestling. I don't know why, but they do a lot of them, and this week was no exception, even a few more. But we get blessed by the presence of seth Rawlins, who, hard as he may try to get me to hate him through the laugh and through the clothing and some of the hair choices, tough, as Richard Pryors one said, tough to this, he came and saved the show came out there and he starts talking and of course he gets interrupted by his last great rival, mister Cody Rhodes Co Delicious comes out and Jeff what looked like was gonna be some beef between the two of them turned into what I think you probably thought was the greatest moment in the segment, because out came Brock Lesner and Cody Roose is like, screw this, shirt off runs in or jacket off runs out, goes to fight on. Brock LEZs like, yo, let me remind you I was in the UFC bitch Bow bow and she just starts beating his ass for real, tossing Cody all over and kicking the shit out of him and then throws him off the ropes and Cody bounces off, jumps off, flies in there. Blah blah, Cody Cutter, you suck it Bold, And it was awesome and I loved it. And I know you had to pop big for this because I know you love Big, Bro.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: It was amazing And also like, I don't think I'll ever get tired of them just interrupting and beating up like it's obviously just a staple and wrestling, but like nobody can get through any segments. You know, you can't get through a single sentence you try to do that. Someone's music hits and and I like that. He didn't come in and say nothing, just came in and beat some ass.
Speaker 2: I was. I was very very happy about it.
Speaker 1: We did get some ass beating, but we still don't get any wrestling. Because they thought it was a good story choice for this week's episode to go back to Seth Rollins promo in order to organically make a match on the spot, and surprise, surprise, Jeff, he got interrupted again. This may be the first double interruption of the modern era of professional wrestling since the year two thousand for those who don't know what the modern area is. He gets interrupted again, this time by the judgment day, and they're ready to kick ass. They've got a money in the bank eye, which is a pretty much guaranteed world championship. They got the women's world champion Rhea Ripley. They got Dominick that no one lets speak before. Dominic gets talked into a match with Seth Rollins, where Seth proceeds to whip his ass all over the place. But we still haven't had any wrestling Jeff, did you like this segment continuing or did it start getting a little long in the two I.
Speaker 2: Was into it.
Speaker 3: I'm also trying to coach myself on being a little more generous to these kind of things.
Speaker 1: To you.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to you know, I'm trying to go all right. You know, they got a big thing coming up. They don't want to take too many bumps. That's just interrupted at this point in the show. We should have had some wrestling by now. You're right about that.
Speaker 1: We got a little fistfight though. At least you know, Brock decided to beat the shit out of Cody for two and a half minutes. Jesus, if he pretend hit me once the segment would be over, there would be no would I would just say stop, I will put up the X right, even if it didn't hurt. I would be so scared. You remember when John Kruck backed out of the box in the All Star Game with Randy Johnson and he was just like, you know what, screw this that I would straight up ruin the segment and be like, nah, man, your hand is as big as my whole ass. We're not doing fake fighting. We're just not so you still got that, but we didn't get any wrestling yet. Eventually we did get some wrestling though. We got Damien Priest versus Shinsky Nakamura and since his return, he hasn't gotten a lot of love. Shinsky No, but he's looked great and he looked great in this match too. But the right guy won. Damien Priest has to be the man cruising, but Shinske is still looking really good. I hope that they can come up with some kind of story. I don't know why they think it's so hard, like so many Japanese movies inspired American films, and so many American films inspired Japanese films. And the reason why is because we're the freaking sane. We just eat different food, we dance different, and we sound different when we talk. So you could just write him the same story you would write for any wrestler, white, black, brown, it doesn't matter. And if he can pull it off, give him a chance to pull it off, because they got nothing for my man, but Big.
Speaker 2: L's I don't know what they're doing with shin's Ke, like we do something with him? What is happening? He's also side note.
Speaker 3: The only wrestler who's had the best music in the history of wrestling.
Speaker 2: Quite Oh my god, He's had two.
Speaker 3: Different amazing entrance songs and it just absolutely amazing.
Speaker 1: His music's so good. Before Spotify existed, I bought his entrance music on iTunes just so I could listen to that violin. And then when they did the electric guitar remake, and I love Japanese culture already, and like I know about like Noamier and Exile google them, suckers, y'all don know Nomie, but yeah, so I love his entrance music so much. I just wish.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: You can't give everybody a story, now, screw that, man. You can. Some may be smaller and less relevant, but you can give everyone a story. Man. It's just hard. It's just hard, goddamn work at that company because you got somebody cutting your legs out from under you. Once a week, there's one match. We don't have to get into it, okay, But it's grown on me so much, and them as a group have grown on me so much, and I'm starting to love them to the point where I get sad where one of them loses. I only follow one of them on Instagram because I've loved him since his NXT days. But we got to talk Alpha Academy. Please, Okay, we're talking Chad Gable, Otis and Maxine Dupre, who is learning. She is bro I am so in love with her, see y'all for those who don't know. She's learning to wrestle from Chad Gable, who is like a legit amateur wrestler, like world world class wrestlery beat all our asses, and the character he plays gets wins. But he's goofy too because he's good at comedy and he says thank you before you come, before you can compliment him, because he knows what he said was so prevalent and poignant. But yeah, so he's taken Otis under his wing. And Otis is just this like he looks like a like a washing machine with arms and legs the stick out and that's and a head and that's it. And he's huge and he's awesome and I love him. I follow him on Instagram because he just grills like eight steaks and they're not for anyone.
Speaker 2: But he does have that old school wdbef.
Speaker 3: Thing too, that like Berserker had, and like Jim Hackson Douggan with the like the facial expressions and then like he's very.
Speaker 1: And he's got sixty seconds of move He's got sixty seconds of moves, and then he's either taking a boot to the face or he's tagging in Chad again, that's it. But what he's going he's among us, Dude, I've been gassed walking to the ring. But anyway, the star of this show right now is Maxine Dupree, who I would love to have on the show because what she's committed to is completely ridiculous. Storyline wise, She's learning to wrestle from Chad Gable, and each week he's teaching her a new move, and each week she has to do it for real against a psychotic Viking woman who wants to kill her. That's the storyline rigid. For some reason, it's parable she's a Viking. So it would be very hard to sell this idea to an executive. They would be skeptical and cynical of my taste. Right, So I'm not saying the story is good, but her commitment to the story has made me love her and the Alpha Academy very very much. And she's learning simple, basic moves and winning matches with them and getting the for the team. Bro, it's so great and I love it and I'm not even joking. It's my match of the week.
Speaker 2: What's been your favorite so far? Of the of the moves, the.
Speaker 1: Arm track, I think she got it off. She threw her hands up like she's just small victories, dude, it's these small victories. Bro. Her whatever whoever produced it and talked to her and about you know how this character is gonna work because the producers help a lot with this. I don't know which one it was, but shout out to you, like, I love it so much. When she threw her arms up, I died laughing. My son and daughter were laughing. We had a plast with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like the worm. When he said do the worm? Do the worm?
Speaker 3: She started, She even started like shaking, like what's happening to my body?
Speaker 2: It's taking over, It's taking over. And then she does that.
Speaker 1: Took total Jim Carrey commitment to do that, and then I love that. She lost to it and the worm was the worm. The worm betrayed her. The worm turned.
Speaker 2: She would do that.
Speaker 3: If you can't see us right now, she would do like half of the worm, and then her knees would slam into the mat like really like clunky. So it's like kind of a worm and it was her first worm.
Speaker 2: She's still learning.
Speaker 1: A worm's taking big risks in there against professional wrestlers that can hurt her and beat her up and want to kill her and see her dead. Man Like I'm telling you Valhalla, was that her name?
Speaker 2: You have?
Speaker 1: Vahalla Sarah Logan, Yep, they call her Vahallaa. She's trying, she's trying to kill her and she's still willing to give the audience a show and do a breakdancing move instead of go a whip some pass.
Speaker 2: She paid for it.
Speaker 1: She paid for it last week, almost with her life.
Speaker 3: I don't like the barefoot wrestling, by the way, from Valhalla, I don't like it. I don't liked barefoot. I think the Kamala it made sense, so Kamala was barefoot, But I.
Speaker 1: Don't like that barefoot either.
Speaker 3: It just for whatever reason, it doesn't look Maybe because my eyes are so used to like wrestling boots, like like the kneepad and the wrestling boots like it just that I associate those in my brain. But whenever someone's out there barefoot, I'm like, what are they doing.
Speaker 1: My friend, I would love to transition to AW Dynamite. I've made a discovery in the saga of Adam Cole and Maxwell Jacob Friedman, the AW world champion owner of the Triple B. Their relationship is one hundred percent Nick Nolty and Eddie Murphy from forty eight and another forty eight hours. This should be the goofiest, corniest storyline that we've seen this year, and instead, because of Cole's commitment to hating Max and Max's commitment to whatever the hell it is he's doing. I don't even know how to disc gribe it. He's singing songs to him, he's wishing him happy birthday, he's trying to pull Ashton Kusher pranks. He's doing all this stuff and it's working and and the crowd loves it, and I'm into it and my kids are laughing, and then Adam Cole is just Nick noltying him, or you could even say mel Gibson and Danny Glover, but it's more forty eight hours and I really like it. And they did it this week, and they're in this tag team together where they don't like each other, but Max is really trying to make it work and be best friends because truthfully, he doesn't want to wrestle at him Cole because he knows Adam Cole can beat it. But I'm totally liking it. You probably totally hate it, but nope, I think it's super charming. Really, I love that. It's charmed me to death, and I think they're doing a great job. What say you?
Speaker 3: I love it and I think that this also peace. I'm gonna sound like a broken record on this podcast, but it speaks to how good mjf's wrestling sensibilities are or and not like wrestling like technical wrestling like Brett Hard or something, but like the his sensibilities of what he can pull off and what he can get with. This shouldn't work, like you said, it shouldn't work. It should be weird, it should be, but it is working because because of MJF and Adam Coley great.
Speaker 2: But also it's just different.
Speaker 3: We've never seen anything like this, so it's like it's just kind of them working out together. Mgf's making fun of the fat guy like there.
Speaker 1: Was there was all Like I just I love that so much and like cut segments or killer Yeah, I just love that, Like someone trusted MJF enough.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing this might have what.
Speaker 3: I don't know whose idea it is, but I love that they're trusting this and trying it and it's working and I love it.
Speaker 2: It's very very fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whose ever ideal was? You know, everyone has to commit to their to their end. Everyone has to carry their weight. So whether it was like Tony saying, hey, it's going to be a buddy cop movie and Colon and Max just saying, okay, let's let's make this work. I'll be the I'll be the goofball and you you freaking hate me, or whether it was Max or Cole or everyone together kind of working it out. Everybody has to be perfect in this, and you can see Cole allow Max to wear him down a little and then he snaps it back up and it's like, no, f you, It's been perfect, man, I really dig it. I'm glad their story didn't get buried by that ciampunk promo.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When he first made his comeback, and I like where it's going. It has a very different feel, and every one of Max's storylines have been so different from the last. He's shown a ton of range. I think that's why his skill continues to develop as quickly as it does because he's constantly challenging himself. Dude singing Broadway tunes on a professional wrestling show, singing Happy Birthday to his new best butt, and then he's taking his face into the cake when Adam Cole fakes him out.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 3: This is a little side note if you're listening at home, kids or adults, when you put someone's face through a cake, like, that's a dangerous blum you know, night, I know this. There's candles, there's things that are in cakes. There's things that Some cakes need sticks to make them keep their structural integrity. So when you push someone's head in it, be very careful. It's candles can get you in the eye. I saw it once on some YouTube video, and since then, every time I see someone take a face in the cake and was like, oh gosh, is the candle gonna get them? Is the stick gonna get them? So just something to think about, something to be cautious about. Just me helping out the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Always better to smash a face in a pie. Yeah, always better to tick this. That's why the old old saying is a pie in the face, not a cake in the face. It's right because pie you just get smoohed in there. Now there is a danger with that as well. If it just came out of the oven. Could you weren't aware of it and you're trying to chip, you know, trick your little brother, pow pow. That's the third degree burn. As soon as his face hits it, he's gonna come out screaming. It's an apple pie, so it's sticky, so it's continuing to burn, and that punishment's on you. That's your grounding, that's not his. That's your grounding, and you're gonna feel like crap. So make sure it's a cold pie, like a key lime pile or it's us.
Speaker 3: Just go with a tin, a pie tin with a bunch of whipped cream.
Speaker 1: You know that that.
Speaker 3: Looks good Bee of the nerd style. Yeah, it's got a great reaction. You didn't waste a pie. You didn't waste a nice cake. Cheap it looks good, gets the same effect. That's clown school one on one stuff. You know, no candles in that and the shaving cream.
Speaker 1: We're moving on to our final show of the week, Friday Nights SmackDown and the Trial of Roman Rains.
Speaker 2: I should just renamed SmackDown Tribal Chief Show.
Speaker 1: For real bloodline so they give you a They've given us so many different leads of this story, right, Like Sammy's Ain was the lead, Roman Rains was the lead. They even gave Solo the lead for one episode. Jay was the lead, Jimmy's been the lead. They've all had their moments, and tonight was Roman and Jay and this was a very oh, I'll tell you guys the secret. This was a very heartbreaking kind of thing for like a family to fall apart and break down, and Roman even shed some tears. If you guys want, you can rewind the episode before he take gets down on one knee, right so well before he takes two knees, but before he gets down on one knee, when he's face to face with Jay and he's talking to him, he'll itch his eye. And when he did that, what he did was he put a little menthol. I believe because I've seen people do this before, a little men though jelly right there in the eye, and it helps you cry because it waters up your eyeballs. I've seen actors do know this well. I've seen a lot of actors do it now. It could be wrong. He could have just itched his eye and pulled the tears off for real. But and I don't care either way. But I know I remember seeing that and being like what wait a minute, and then I rewound it. I was like, oh, I think he did the menthol jelly. So that guy, so that was really that. But by the way, that's his commitment is he knew that that moment needed tears. So whether they came organically or synthetically, that is irrelevant. What's relevant is that he knew the moment needed that to make you believe it.
Speaker 3: Well, I might need to know that trick for a future film sometimes, so I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Just ask the makeup artists say hey, I may need tears, and the makeup artist is always there. They have it in their kit and they help. On the movie I did, the girl asked me, She said, hey, do you want do you want to help crime? But you know your boy doesn't need it. You know, get in those tears.
Speaker 2: Because you know what putting that Menthough I can.
Speaker 1: Only do it twice though I dry out after.
Speaker 3: Two asking the makeup department for it. You know you don't do that, right, doesn't that asking the makeup department does?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I need to help with crying. This seems a little dishonest, you know what I'm saying. Just get those real tears, That's what Freddy Prince Junior.
Speaker 1: No, man. I know, I know a lot of people who do it, and everybody's got their own process, you know, But I do it the Denzel Washington way, straight up.
Speaker 2: Real, real shit, dishonest to fake.
Speaker 1: I'm probably the most honest guy you know people are listening to right now.
Speaker 2: All those movies are truly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, all the yeah hundred per true, Yeah, one hundred percent truth. Okay, so we're into this, the Trial of Roman reigns and Roman comes out and Paul Hayman's out there, and Solosi co is out there, and the USO's aren't having any of Paul Hayman, so they shut him down pretty quick. And Roman comes out and they basically say, f you, man, all you did was screw with us and assault us, beat us down, hold us down, and then manipulated us to help you, not to help us to help you. Again. These aren't the lines, This is just what they were expressing. And I'm summarizing exhibit No, I don't plagiarize, okay, And they're breaking it down to and Roman Reigns kind of smiles and then lets that smile go away and lets him know, like, yeah, was all those things, which was the perfect response, because that's what you needed, not what I need. That's what you needed. I made you, I built you. Like he's the narcissist, right, so he takes credit for your successes, even when you're the one in the ring accomplishing these things, right, So he wants to be like he says in the beginning of every promo, acknowledge me. That's the narcissist character, right, And he's playing it perfect. And they say, well, we're going to show you something and he puts They put out this montage and it's all the times that Roman Reigns has just been a piece of shit, and it cuts back and Roman looks at him like he's been betrayed, and his response is so awesome. He looks at it and he's like, that's all you showed. What about all the good things that I brought, What about all the things I did to help you? Just show me like a like a jerk, like that's every single moment we've had. My daughters are in the back watching this man, what's the matter with you? And he puts it all back on them. It's so good. And then finally he's like the pressure is just too much and he hates seeing everything getting destroyed, and he's like, you know what, I don't even want this. I did this because I was asked to do this, but I don't want it anymore. You want this? And he's got the tribal chief's necklace, right, and what is that shoulders, that's the tribal chief necklace. Man, it's power. That's a powerful necklace.
Speaker 2: I just thought like Mishman was the tribal chief and he wore it.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that that. So that was part of like, oh, look, whoever is like a crown?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: It's like a crown. You got a necklace full of peppers. And now all of a sudden, that's so bro. That's Samoan magic.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: You don't want to it's like voodoo. You don't even want to talk bad about it. And so I was picking it was like the Lord of the Rings ring. He's like, looking at.
Speaker 1: It, too powerful?
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: So so Roman's willing to give it up. He even takes his championship belt off and sets it down. I don't need this, I don't want this. I don't need any of it. Need he says a lot more than one, which is more than what a narcissist would say, I don't need. If you're in a relationship and they say a lot like I don't need you, you need me, you're with a narcissist, get the hell out of that relationship. It's not going to end well, end it on your terms. But he continues that. So that's huge commitment to characters. And we don't compliment Roman enough, So sorry for blowing smoke up his ass. But this is like the second time we've ever done it. So he's just killing it. And then he says, is this what you want? Is this what you want? You want this responsibility? You think you can handle this, then you can take it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I hate breaking everybody's hearts. Let's see how you deal with it. And he gets down on one knee and then he's on both knees and then he looks up and the tears start dropping and he's crying. And it might have been for real, man, because there's enough time between the eye swipe and him getting down there that the tears probably should have come even sooner. Maybe I don't know you as somebody who's better at analyzing footage can do it. But either way, this is just such a gangster moment. And he's on both knees in front of jay Uso just saying like I acknowledge you, my tribal chief, and Jauso is like, holy shit, and Paul Hayman's like, holy shit, I'm about to lose my job, and Solo Soko is like I'm not showing anybody any emotion and then out of nowhere, right in the balls and Roman just nails them right between the legs and that moment is over, and it was such an awesome stuff. Again, there wasn't much wrestling in WWE this week, but the scripted stuff was really, really good, really effective. I love this segment what about you, dude?
Speaker 2: I loved it. I thought it was great.
Speaker 3: We're not getting a lot of Paul Hayman lately. Also, I'm gonna I was gonna ask you and our our fearless producer leader Alex, but I was like, I'll just ask. During the episode, I'll risk sounding like a stupid idiot again.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking you.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: I podcast when he left in the in the ambulance. Was that real or not?
Speaker 1: Is he Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not real.
Speaker 1: It's part of this part of the show. They always have ambulances there for when they're going to do an ambulance spot, and it's written in the in the break.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't know anymore what's real and fake all the time, and.
Speaker 1: All these YouTube someone listening just was afraid to ask their bros. And they just learned too. Thanks to you and your sacrifice. Okay, then that's what in real life. He's okay, we can show continues. That's good to here.
Speaker 3: One thing I thought that was interested. I was gonna make this my hot tag of the week, but I'll just do it now, is that we in wrestling, and for people that just love you and don't they listen because they love you and they don't know a lot about wrestling, there's this idea to put someone over, like that's a term for like, oh, we're gonna we're gonna give this guy a big push, We're gonna put him, make him a star. We're gonna kind of pass the torch to him, like you'd think you have to kind of lose. That's what everyone thinks. You have a match with a wrestler that you want to see do well, and you lose to him, which makes him look like a champion or victorious, and then they call that putting over.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, this is.
Speaker 3: The most interesting way I've ever seen wrestling put a guy over, not like letting Solo Soka, you know, beat aj Styles or Barry a bunch of jobbers.
Speaker 2: He didn't have to like have some.
Speaker 3: Wrestler lose to him for us to be like this is Each week they're building the fame and the notoriety and the power of Solo Siko. I feel like it's the most creative way I've seen them because everyone's getting so lost in the story, which is great. The story is awesome, but we're watching like a star being built up. Don't you feel like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, I think they're doing a great job with Solo, with Jimmy and Jay, with Sammy back in the day, and with Roman now and the evolution that they keep letting them because the.
Speaker 3: USO's fought New Day seventy five billion times, some of the greatest tag team matches in the world. Roman Rains at this point has been in wrestling for so long He's had all these different iterations He's just doing and then this is like a really interesting creative way where like solo is just right where they're at. It almost feels like so I love I love, love love that part of what they're doing with the with the bloodline. Not crazy about the pepper necklace, but other than that, I like all the things they're doing.
Speaker 1: Jeff, tell the people where you're gonna be this week.
Speaker 3: I will be in Covena, California. Come see me out in Covena at the laugh Factory. And if you want to see if I'm ever going to come to your town, it was just in Arizona.
Speaker 1: Go to Jeffdie dot com, Ladies and gentleman on behalf of the Great Jeff. I'm Freddy Prince Junior. And this is Wrestling with Freddie, Wrestling with Friends Peace.
Speaker 3: Follow us on Instagram, Wrestling with Freddy Twitter is ww Freddie Pod. Follow us on all the socials so you can submit your questions for the Federation.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Iheart'smichael Toura podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.