Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong Show, Kaddy Armstrong and Jackie and he.
Speaker 2: Arms I'm a from studio scene see Senior. It's frie before Thanksgiving week and today we are under the tutelage of our general manager.
Speaker 3: The humble American traveler who seeks only to reach the hearth.
Speaker 1: And home of his hearth?
Speaker 3: Are they themse loved ones to break bread and give thanks for the bounty they have received, and perhaps a drink.
Speaker 1: Or two to take the edge off.
Speaker 3: There you go exactly, or to tolerate to some uh, you know, your your niece's boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Perhaps for instance, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You got a minor guy said, it's a medium sized gathering. It's gonna be my mom and dad, me, my brother, and my two kids. So that's nice.
Speaker 1: That's very nice.
Speaker 3: But we always did nuclear family for Thanksgiving always, I think, every year of my life, and then I know other people who do, mostly because we didn't live around people. But I've been to many people like girlfriends. I guess you got the big twenty five people gathered together and everything like that. That's just freaking awesome. If you do that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's festive. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: I've done those, you know, each and all points in between, and yeah they're all nice in their own ways. Yeah, they all are. And h Hanson and I were talking about this yesterday, just the if you go somewhere else and you kind of arrive for the meal and everything like that. We're just discussing the idea of kids not seeing the everything that goes into the Thanksgiving meal and sort of making the emphasis on this is a big deal. I mean, look how much work we put into this. Mom got up at five in the freaking morning to get the turkey out of the freezer like my mom always did, and you know, works all damn day long a number of people usually, and getting that whole meal together and everything like that. Although we were discussing as a kid, it's just such a you know, because food doesn't matter that much to you as a kid generally. Maybe the pieta is kind of but mostly not. I remember Thanksgiving and I'm gladys do you work anymore? Jake? Sad?
Speaker 1: That was sad. That was a quick, quick la.
Speaker 3: She's just cilar to me that this was a story from your yesteryear at all. And she's trying to get off the caffeine too. She told me, yesday she drinks she drinks red Bulls all day long, and she's trying to quit the caffeine.
Speaker 1: And I said to her, you're too old. You're a World War One veteran.
Speaker 3: You're too old to be pounding red bull.
Speaker 1: Plus all that prune juice to keep a regular.
Speaker 3: So, oh, yeah, my god, I remembered Henry was probably five maybe. Anyway, We're sitting at the Thanksgiving because Thanksgiving had been building up and building up and building up, and then we sit there at the table and he said, this is all that it is because he didn't really know what it was. He just knew there was a thing coming, Thanksgiving is coming. And then we sat down to me and he's just like, he's like, this is the whole thing?
Speaker 1: Is this? I don't even care about this.
Speaker 3: A slightly different array of food here on the table. I uh that there's no presence. We're not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: There's nothing you'll misled, no.
Speaker 3: Kidding, well, you know, getting back to seeing the you know, the preparations and stuff too. Things Number one, it sends the lesson that, Hey, it takes work to get special things. And secondly, I think it sends a message about the importance of coming together and giving thanks and that sort of thing. If that is indeed part of your Thanksgiving. And if it's not, read the name of the freaking.
Speaker 4: Holiday again, Huh, you're sticking a thumb in a Lincoln's eye. He declared the holiday and this is a Lincoln creation. Uh yeah, yeah, he decreed a day of Thanksgiving that evolved into something then got fixed on a date.
Speaker 1: The story's a.
Speaker 3: Little vague in my mind. Macy's and then Macy's had an inflatable snoopy. It's a long story, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We always do the going around the things you give thanks for. That's a huge part. It's really interesting to watch that with your kids too, as a grown up. They tend to be the same every year.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of health and thank god I haven't been afflicted with many of the terrible things that you know people around me have been.
Speaker 3: Thank God Trump one will be a popular one. And Thanksgiving, wow, yeah, you know what lead with that. That's great, especially if it's a big family gather. I was just reading, so I am not in the mood to talk about really any of the news, though it's sort of contractually required. But I was listening to music my car and trying to sing in the high harmony parts and just you know, I have no pam BONDI whatever. I'll talk about it next year. But I was just reading this piece of the New York Times about, well, the headline is this is Thanksgiving related the turkeys did nothing wrong? What the turkeys have done nothing wrong? And it's centered around the idea of how so many turkeys are slaughtered for Thanksgiving and maybe we should eat something else, so you'd rather slaughter a cow. I don't understand why unless we're not gonna eat meat, you're just gonna slaughter a different animal.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of weird.
Speaker 3: Yes, many more turkeys are slaughtered for Thanksgiving than other days, but if we don't eat the turkey, we're preak gonna eat you know, a cow or a lamb or something else. But anyway, they also centered around the presidential pardon of the turkey, which we have mocked every single year of our radio careers, and how what are you pardoning the turkey for? The turkey has done nothing wrong? The turkey can do nothing wrong. Number one, just when.
Speaker 4: You have thought they were is loopy and ridiculous as they could possibly get.
Speaker 3: You come across that. I have two thoughts number one, and they're both obvious. Number One, those turkeys would not exist were it not for the fact that they would be harvested to put be put on a plate. If people ate ham exclusively, those turkeys would not be slaughtered because they never would have been hatched. Secondly, deliciousness is a crime, and the penalty is death. Sorry, the penalty is gravy. That's just the way the world works. But the turkey has done nothing wrong and can do nothing wrong. The turkey is innocent. And I think they're writing that with a straight face. I think they are.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, you all. I was thinking about this morning for some reason. In the show. You all just keep going with that stuff. Good luck with your future elections.
Speaker 3: Just keep going with that crazy crap of all different sorts of stripes.
Speaker 1: Just keep pushing. That's so many good exams apples of that. Knock yourself out. I'm not even gonna try to argue out of your positions. Just go ahead. No au contraire.
Speaker 4: Specifically, I was corresponding with a friend of Armstrong and Getty and reading an article, and it would appear that large swallows of the left are utterly unaware of what just happened and why it happened. I mean, like completely in denial, to which I say, deny away, friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no kidding, go ahead, keep thinking it was racism because she was a woman.
Speaker 1: There's a reason.
Speaker 3: And then we on the other side will win a lot for their age. Misspent the ad dollars slightly. Yes, that was it.
Speaker 1: You're right, you're right, nailed it. Let's start the show officially.
Speaker 3: I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this It is Friday, November twenty second, the year twenty twenty four. Life will not be born twenty four were Armstrong and getting We approve of this program. Let's begin then, officially according to FCC rules and regulations, leaping into action at mark.
Speaker 1: I am not suicidal. I am not suicidal, And I could have.
Speaker 3: Said that I was guilty a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Not one of his better performances.
Speaker 3: In my mind, the great Jesse Smolette, or as Kid Rock said, you're Jesse now.
Speaker 1: You know you gotta earn Jesse you're Jesse's you see Smolley, as Steve Chappelle would call him.
Speaker 3: We're gonna revisit, in fact, retry that case as as a lot has happened in the last twenty four hours. And we've got some audio for you that maybe you haven't heard or have heard, but it's good to hear again of him describing is made up freaking crime of the bodyblders who attacked him, explaining how they did it.
Speaker 1: The whole thing is just crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well see Armstrong in getting court of justice will be gabbled into session and justice will be swift and harsh.
Speaker 3: Some of these is just thinking we have to do our Thanksgiving talk now kind of because we're off next week. One girlfriend I went to her house. She was a German family and her like parents still spoke German. Her grandparents almost exclusively German, as a lot of Germans South Many Many.
Speaker 1: Germans, regular Old Germany Many Germans settled in uh in Kansas.
Speaker 3: Read the book The Worst Hard Times about the depression into the dust dust Bowl for that.
Speaker 1: It's pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: But anyway, they had at Thanksgiving, and man was she a good cook. They were all just amazing cooks. And they called things by names I couldn't pronounce. But they put a pig's head on the table, like an entire pig's head, Like it looked like a pig's head.
Speaker 1: It wasn't there.
Speaker 3: They didn't have to tell you it was a pig's head. It was clearly a pig's head when they set it on the table, is looking right at you, unmistakable, And then it was. And then it was had been cooked and boiled in or whatever in such way that then the you just with a fork, you just kind of meat just fell right off the face. It was a little too farmed a fork for me, you know, I like a layer between the farm to fork, just like one layer of grocery store plastic around it or something.
Speaker 1: It's like you're in the pen with a gun and a cleaver.
Speaker 3: I mean, like you practically still hair oinking. It was a little too close for me.
Speaker 1: You know, I can handle.
Speaker 3: I can handle a fish looking back at me. Oh, it's a fish. It's got the mind of a fish. Sure, I got porky staring me in the eyes. I'm thinking you're you're accusing me of and I'm guilty. I've murdered that was rough. It was good, but I found it hard to get down. I didn't say anything, of course, because I'm blanked. How does mailbag look?
Speaker 1: What's good? Plus we have clips of the week.
Speaker 3: Right, and we will get into some of the news of the day. And the Gates story went away fast soon as they named somebody k new huh.
Speaker 1: That's a good way to do it.
Speaker 3: If you got somebody who steps down in controversy or whatever, name with new person and everybody's onto the Hey, who's this new person?
Speaker 1: So fast? A lot of reasons.
Speaker 4: Nobody wants to talk about Gates and his nomination and the rest of it.
Speaker 1: Let's just move on. Yeah, uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, scary announcement out of South Korea about North Korea and what's going on there. So a whole bunch of different stuff for you. Our text line is four one, five, two nine five KFTC.
Speaker 1: I'm reading that.
Speaker 3: Entire essay in the New York Times about pardoning turkeys.
Speaker 1: How it got started, and.
Speaker 3: Then this person is horrified about the idea of suggesting the turkey is committed a crime.
Speaker 1: I'll have to get into that later. It's hilarious, is it tongue in cheek? No? No, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: These are people that have stopped eating turkey at their at their tables because of the way turkeys are treated.
Speaker 1: Okay, that I get. But the whole Pardons thing, it's it's an idiotic little thing for kids.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize how it started. It's pretty interesting. So stick around. Okay, if I must, then I must. I've read the contract, all right.
Speaker 4: We have mailback coming uh mailback coming up.
Speaker 1: Freedom loving quote of the day. But first, let's take a fun look back at the week. It was. It's cow clips of the week. Which of the week.
Speaker 5: It's increasingly clear it is Donald Trump's world and we're just living in it. Joe and I went to mar A Lago to meet personally with President like Trump, Why wouldn't we He's killing us.
Speaker 1: We cooked a crap here.
Speaker 2: I am very fastly picking the most epic cabinet of all time.
Speaker 1: What are you thinking about? Well, we've got Elon and Matt Gates. That's an alien versus predator. Gates listened to what the senators had to say. Great day momentum for the Trump vance administration. I prefer to call it fun fueled camaraderie. You have this stunning reversally, it.
Speaker 3: Is clear that my confirmation was unfairly becoming a destruction.
Speaker 1: I mean, frankly, it's been a wink of escalations.
Speaker 3: Firing the first American made long range missiles into Russia, but.
Speaker 1: That could now trigger a nuclear response.
Speaker 3: Ukraine and listening saying is an ICBM striker.
Speaker 6: This trial is seen as the most significant sign of Beijing tightening its control of Hong Kong Yea.
Speaker 3: The great thing about this age you don't learn by your mistakes.
Speaker 1: You just keep doing the same stupid things. Everything's cutting up, milhouse. Is there anything do they like? Shelax the banana? Praise?
Speaker 3: Shellac in the banana is not something we need at all, not during the holiday season.
Speaker 2: It's always nobody counts here, but nobody wod the president.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my god, we need chester.
Speaker 3: And then he hit them with a right along tyson coming forward.
Speaker 2: But all it's landing the cleaner effective punchet there.
Speaker 1: Guys, how are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: That reminds me that piece of art the banana taped to the wall that sold for one point six million dollars. My son said, this would have been a good bit too. Mister beast should have purchased it then just eaten it, just torted off the wall and eating it. That'd a been a very mister beast thing to do.
Speaker 4: Well again, my question is, given the legendarily short shelf life of the humble banana, do you like constantly get new bananas like it's a subscription or do you just have the same rotten banana that rots away to a little black piece of shoe leather.
Speaker 3: Decent point that piece of art only looks like the picture for like two days, right, and you'd you'd be very disappointed.
Speaker 4: Here's your freedom well up in Quota today, sent along by Alert listener Corey from Yuval Noah Harari in his book Homodeis quote in the twenty first century, we will create more powerful fictions and more totalitarian religions than in any previous era. Being able to distinguish fiction from reality and religion from science will therefore become more difficult, more vital than ever before.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's his follow up book to Homo Sapiens, which I'm reading currently. Homo dais would be a man as God, especially I don't know man in God God?
Speaker 1: Man? What's up? Man?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I want to pursue that conversation.
Speaker 4: I've came across something very interesting on that very topic, fake religions, quasi religions, particularly the woke one mail bag who you gotta write them together as they used to say, drop us note mailbag at Armstrong and Getty dot com.
Speaker 1: Guys, you nailed it. You totally called it.
Speaker 3: Like yesterday, you said Gates would be fired and replaced by a hot chick. It wasn't months, it was mere hours. That's right, Pambondie, former Age of Florida, holy cow, not only a great lawyer, but an agg.
Speaker 1: Gilf an age.
Speaker 3: I would love to friend tell you what I would give her, a corpus, a rid of habeas all night long.
Speaker 1: I hadn't sentence you to ecstasy. WHOA, Okay, you're not done yet.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize the prediction had included replacing him with a hot ship.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yes, of course you're talking Trump here. Guys.
Speaker 4: I know the only guy on happy Gates about out. I'll bet Diddy is like really unhappy. He probably Gates was probably his only real chance, considering their shared interest. Sean nice job, Sean and uh oh. The other big topic, dude, az tech death whistle is the name of my Latin beat metal death Jethrow Cullover Jethrow tull cover band. Turns out they sell Aztec death whistles on Amazon.
Speaker 3: Really, I wonder how good they are because they can't just sound like a whistle. They got to sound like that horrible shrieking sound you played yesterday. Let's see, all right, well that's not even worth airing. We've got shirts that say that astet deck whistle at.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and getting dot again, among other things.
Speaker 3: Some more news of the day on the way, so stay here, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 5: The fa has been short air traffic controller for a long time now. Really they're working overtime and mandatory six day weeks, and the FAA says it's been scrambling to hire more controllers. The FAA says the number of flights will peak on Tuesday, that is when fifty thousand flights will be handled by controllers nationwide. FAA Chief Mike Whittaker says, do not be surprised if the FAA slows the pace of flights. Simply put, that means delays.
Speaker 3: Oh they're going to purpose flee slow the pace of flights on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: I'm flying on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: So did we all decide a couple of years ago or something that I know I'll beat the system. Getaway day is Wednesday. I'll fly on Tuesday, so there are more flights on Tuesday than Wednesday. Now, maybe I should change my flight to Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's because of all the delays and cancelations in recent You just give your fake I want to get to Granny's house by Thursday.
Speaker 3: So I gotta leave Tuesday. You gotta leave a buffer day. Yeah, maybe that's it. I didn't know Tuesday was the busiest traveling day. Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, see all in Denver. Well, all hang out at the airport, sitting over by the outlet.
Speaker 3: I'll be the guy sitting by the outlet, a couple of kids, or Atlanta, Atlanta or Denver.
Speaker 1: We'll all meet in Atlanta or Denver. Wow. Yeah, gosh.
Speaker 4: And that air traffic controller thing is before you even add the layer of the weather on.
Speaker 1: Top of it.
Speaker 3: And that's not like you can't just allow Elea Venezuelans to come across the border and fill the spots of air traffic controllers like you can picking grapes or something. Hey, I say to you, you pilots you use soft, little pampered pussy cat pilots.
Speaker 4: Hey, every day we commute, we drive, we run errands. We don't have a car controller. Yeah, look out, check yeah, check your blind spot.
Speaker 3: You have heard of a window? Look out the damn window and fly The plane fits your.
Speaker 1: Turnal land land all right? Moving along?
Speaker 3: You look left, you look right, you look left again, you do, that's right. A couple of notes from the world of politics. Uh. First of all, is Sean White, the big I'm sorry, Dana White, the great wrestling empressario who endorsed Trump and was there at the convention, and they had that big event the other night where Trump got the huge ovation, uh at Medison Square Garden, the same venue where they once had a Nazi rally, and then Trump held another Nazi rally and then they had a Nazi wrestling match.
Speaker 1: I guess anyway.
Speaker 4: Uh So the New Yorker asked Dana White, so you into the politics thing? Now he's going forward, You're gonna and he said, I'm never effing doing this again. I want nothing to do with this. S it's gross, it's disgusting. I want nothing to do with politics.
Speaker 3: You know. I we broadcast from Sacramento, California, the capital of the biggest state in the country, fifth biggest economy in the world. So there's a lot of government going on. And I have known so many people who are kind of lifetime government people, and I always ask them. I always ask them the same question. Or reporters who follow it closely. You know a lot of reporters who get inside the capitol and do that all the time. Do you come away like I know what the answer is going to be? More cynical, less cynical, believing in government? Oh no, it's ditch. Oh no, yeah, I don't even you wonder why you even vote. That's the way almost everybody always answers. Yeah, including people who work for the parties. Let's take no.
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, the answer is obvious, but the particulars are often really really interesting.
Speaker 1: God dang it. Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 4: Uh So, speaking of cynicism and politics and that sort of thing, I'm gonna I'll skip first of all to the email from JT and Livermore. He said, as I've predicted, the left just doesn't get why they lost, and he includes a link which I'll get to in a moment, and he like I says like us, says, I couldn't love it more even if they could accurately discern why they lost, and they can't. They're structurally and psychologically incapable of making changes to almost all the reasons they lost. They've become the party of extremists and extremism trans rights, for instance, but they are unable to pull back from their extremism even if it had helped them win going forward. Then he makes a point that you know, I'd love to hear your comments, obviously, but Jack and anybody else frankly at a mail bag at Armstrong Yetty dot com or text four one five two ninety five KFTC. But he says, I used to think they cherish Democrat power over what's good for America. For example, they have no problems stirring up race hatred in order to win politically, which is horrifying. But the fact that they can't even bring themselves to take up positions that more than sixty percent of their country support on abortion, border security, crime, experimental surgeries on children, trillion dollar inflation causing green energy virtue signaling, blah blah blah, makes me think they love their insanity even more than they love the power.
Speaker 3: I don't. I'm surprised they can't figure this out by reading the polls or seeing the results of the elections. Way too many people in the Democratic Party think Twitter's real life. And I can't believe that they haven't learned that lesson yet. That the Elizabeth warnkrowd is not the majority of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: It's not the majority of anything.
Speaker 3: It's a tiny slice of America that's really, really loud and represents a lot.
Speaker 1: Of the media.
Speaker 4: But I just can't believe they haven't figured that out, given the fact that all of us have gone from living what's the right term, actual reality lives to virtual reality lives or media lives. Our connections are not the people geographically next to us. We brush up against it, work, the guy at the shop, whatever, our personal friends, our civic organizations. Now it's our favorite Twitter accounts that.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Will we get a handle on the whole bubbling thing? Will there be a back to reality movement of some kind of I would still like to form my old school throwback unplugged society. Maybe we'll buy up a bunch of land in Nebraska or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then there's the different issue that's not just politics, but politics fits in it because of the way we live our lives now.
Speaker 1: It's our favorite TV show.
Speaker 3: I know someone in particular that I'm concerned about who clearly thinks the people they interact with on their particular social media platform are their friends, like they have no because I know them. They have no real social life of any kind, like nobody, but they have a fairly large online presence. How's that going, Well, it seems to satisfy them. Maybe that you know, if you're satisfied, you're satisfied, but it ain't real.
Speaker 1: It's interesting to observe well.
Speaker 4: And then back to the main threat of the conversation, you can find yourself way way way off. Oh what like everybody believes, including.
Speaker 1: The Democratic Party.
Speaker 3: But the article I referenced, it's The Fabulous Byron York in the Washington Examiner, and it's about how the recriminations are heating up after the lost election, and it goes through the things Democrats are angry about, and they spend a bit of time on the massive amount of money Harris spent and where it went.
Speaker 1: And then evidently there's a big flap.
Speaker 4: Over the prominent role Harris gave to Liz Cheney, and as Byron York points out, as if anybody needed him to, nobody cares what Liz Cheney thinks. Really, I mean, there aren't that many moveable, swayable Republicans who think, wow, Liz Cheney has endorsed Kamala Harris with the open borders and the deficit spending and the inflation and the woke stuff. But by Gully, if Liz Cheney says that radical lefty lunatic is good enough, she's good enough for me. I mean nobody has said that, so I thought that was I mean, this is what you're arguing about. But then it gets to the part I really wanted to talk about, and that is Democrats are becoming angrier and angrier at the media. All of the coverage bias toward Democrats, all the celebrations of Harris, how she's great and popular and the switcher roof from Biden can absolutely run to Biden must go. And Harris is not crazy, unpopular, she's wonderful. They didn't notice that all the condemnations of Trump weren't enough.
Speaker 1: They think that.
Speaker 4: The liberal media establishment in New York Times, Washington Post, the Alphabet Networks, Hollywood music industry, academia. They were too timid in reporting on Trump's liabilities. And then it gets really, really crazy. In a new piece in the New Republic, longtime lefty journalist Michael Tamaski asked why voters could not see that Trump was so self evidently horrible and Harris was so good in comparison. The answer is right wing media, Timaski said. Today the right wing media, Fox News, Newsmax.
Speaker 1: One, American News Network, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 4: iHeartMedia, bah bah bah, the podcasting world. They set the news agenda in this country. Wow, all right, who sets the agenda? No, not the New York Times, Timaski continued, Not the Washington Post, not the Alphabet Networks. The agenda's set up by all the outlets I listed. Even the mighty New York Times follows in its wake. All right, so you got one lunatic. So what everybody knows that you got them yelling at fire hydrants in every city in America these days. But then John Stewart told Vanity Fair that media outlets on the Democratic side need to get tough. Quote, the media has to work more as a symbiotic organism in the way that weaponized media does. One thing that the right wing media does really well is work together as a unit.
Speaker 1: He's completely insane. Huh.
Speaker 3: That's interesting that that's the way they see it, because it looks sure looks like they work together as a unit. From our side, it looks like they get a memo on you know, Sunday morning of how to handle every issue. Everybody says, he uses the same phrases as the same point of.
Speaker 1: View, the same Yeah, exactly. That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: And John seriously, because I like you, You're a smart guy, very funny. That is the opposite of what's happening over here. We disagree with each other vehemently on lots of different stuff, and we talk about it and we a jaw about it, and we say things like, well, at least those of us who are not lunatics who are just to make money say crazy stuff like wow, you have a point there, or huh, I'll have to think about that, or I guess we can give it a try.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Over here on the right, we do the opposite of what you're suggesting, Johnny Boy, the opposite the idea that we've the John Storre saying, the one thing that Democrat media needs to do is get more organized and work together more, and then we'll win elections.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Disregard everything else I said. Yeah, yeah, you're right, that's exactly what needs to happen. Just double down on that. Now, a word from our friends. It simply save home security. Oh boy, Yeah, if you're an NFL football player, you need this. Oh how about that? They think it's venezuelan gang of some sort ride out American robber gangs has decided to target high profile athletes. It started with Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelcey, but now it's basketball players, football player, soccer players all across the country.
Speaker 1: And of course you and your home. That's right.
Speaker 3: And maybe the Trump administration can put simply safe on the border. I don't know if that would work. They would have to customize it obviously, that would be a big order. But right now they can get sixty percent off any new system with select professional monitoring plan like simply say active Guard outdoor protection. It prevents the crime before it happens. They can see a venezuela and caravan before it enters the country and speak to them, perhaps in Spanish, and tell them to get away.
Speaker 1: That's where it works at your health.
Speaker 3: If they see someone lurking around, the agents can talk to them in real time. No long term contracts, no cancelation fees. It's only about a dollar a day that Moosi your bastards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dollar a day, No, no long term contracts, no cancelation fees.
Speaker 3: How different is that from your old crappy system. And again, Simply Safe is offering our friends you early access to their Black Friday sale this week. You can get sixty percent off any new system with select professional monitoring plan. Again simp safe dot com, slash armstrong, simplysafe dot com, slash armstrong.
Speaker 1: There's no safe like simply Safe.
Speaker 3: I think the surprising thing to all of us on the story about all the pro athletes is you don't have a better security system than that. You got a twenty million dollar home, but you don't have like I would have a human being there if I had that kind of money, let alone a security system.
Speaker 4: Well, and a lot of them have beautiful high deff images of the people breaking into their homes and walking.
Speaker 1: Around in there.
Speaker 4: Uh right, you really need a better alarm system or something, or or dogs or again just an assistant.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 4: Hey, an assistant like seventy five grand a year, right, your only job? You listen, hang out in my house when I'm not.
Speaker 3: There, exactly, That's what I would do. Anyway, we've got a Katie's headlines on the way. I hope you can figure out strong man. I think, based on the news clip we played a little bit.
Speaker 1: Ago, the story of.
Speaker 3: Next week, as it has been the last several holidays, is going to be traveled. The millions of people stuck in airports, very angry that they're not going where the ticket said they were going to go at a fairly high expense.
Speaker 1: That'll be fun.
Speaker 3: That's before you even get to I mean, so they don't have enough aircraft controllers or whatever they got, they don't have enough of those. And they're already announcing that on Tuesday, the busiest travel day, they're going to slow down flights. They're going to delay them just to try to keep from falling behind.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting thing to do.
Speaker 3: We'll fall behind on purpose to keep from falling behind. That's before Southwest computers go haywire or something like that.
Speaker 4: Also, don't even say it. Oh boy, yeah, yeah. The airlines that are running computer systems designed in nineteen eighty four, which is twenty years after the government's computer systems were designed.
Speaker 3: Who's going to a floppy disk? We need a floppy disc. Well, they're using punch cards at the IRS. So yeah, anyway, more of that to comes. Certainly all sorts of great stuff to figure out and discuss.
Speaker 4: But first, who's reporting what? It's lead story with Katie Green?
Speaker 1: Katie, Thank you guys.
Speaker 6: Starting with ABC, Jesse Smollett's conviction and hoax attack overturned by State Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go big on that an hour two of The Armstrong in Getty Show. Well, relive some of those famous moments where he describes the crime. We will retry the infamous case here at the Armstrong in Getty Court of Justice.
Speaker 1: NBC.
Speaker 6: Trump names longtime ally Pam Bondi as the new Attorney general pick after Matt Gates withdraws.
Speaker 4: I love this pick, not only because she is clearly the cutest fifty nine year old in America.
Speaker 3: My wife's not fifty nine, so I can say that, Wow. I can't relieve be Led with that super smart, super.
Speaker 4: Effective and dedicated to straightening out there Justice department. She's the pick I was talking about that would be better than Matt freaking Gates.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you start there? I don't know, because Trump is Trump.
Speaker 6: From the New York Times, Marjorie Taylor Green will lead new Doge panel on government efficiency.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. So she's the one in charge of that and everyone knows it. Congressional liaison with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, old old Margie.
Speaker 1: From the Washington Post.
Speaker 6: Israeli strikes kill fifty two across Lebanon as hungry, vows to disregard ICC warrants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brittain has said, yeah, Nitya, who comes here, we gotta arrest him.
Speaker 1: They did.
Speaker 3: Britain's happened to Britain. Canada, you're at starbar the jackass. Prime Minister Canadas said that yesterday, but they're an excuse me country.
Speaker 4: Britain said that, wow, with a little Nancy boy Prime Minister.
Speaker 1: I allow just say that a Nancy boy truth.
Speaker 4: Though I know a handful of Canadians, and man, they are unanimous about Trudeau.
Speaker 1: It's stanned him. Yeah, I think you're all of testosterone.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 6: From CNN, Russia's use of a nuclear capable ballistic missile is the latest escalation in the Ukraine War.
Speaker 3: So here's the most interesting thing on that story. They called us before they launched that, so and Putin's not completely crazy. They called the United States said, hey, we're gonna launch a ballistic missile. It's not a nuke, it's not headed to Paris. Okay, just let you know, Yeah, fair enough, appreciate it. Thanks, good looking out.
Speaker 1: As the kids saying.
Speaker 6: MSNBC, Blake and Riley's killer never stood a chance. And the way they're spinning this headline is for all the political controversies surrounding him, the output of his trial was never in doubt.
Speaker 1: That in the fact that he's unbelievably guilty. Right, thank you. Wow, that's who's reportting that. MSNBC.
Speaker 4: They're about to go away and good yeah, thank urging money.
Speaker 1: They have no ratings. Their ratings are an embarrassment from.
Speaker 6: The Associated Press. A kayaker faked his own death and fled overseas and now he's telling us how he did it.
Speaker 1: Was this guy ever Ruse?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh clease, he's a piece of garbage.
Speaker 1: You're meme of the day. It's two women that.
Speaker 6: Were obviously Harris supporters. They've shaved their heads, they're wearing masks and they're holding up a sign that says no sex until twenty twenty eight, and underneath it it says, Wow, the best damn thing that's ever happened to the gene Pool.
Speaker 1: Oh oh see, that's cool.
Speaker 3: There are a fair number of celebrities that actually have left the country. We'll have to run through those in coming hours. Goodbye, bye bye from.
Speaker 1: The Babylon Bee.
Speaker 6: This one accompanied by a photo of Ellen Degeneress and her wife. Post menopausal lesbians flee America over concerns about forced pregnancies.
Speaker 1: Yeah there.
Speaker 3: Photos emerged last night of Ellen and Portia at some pub in in London.
Speaker 1: They now live in Great Britain. Bye bye.
Speaker 3: And uh Richard gear has left the country.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't. Do you have to check your gerbils or how does that work? Wow? There?
Speaker 3: Can you fly internationally? No, not even gonna You're on your own. There. A bunch of celebrities have left. We've got more on the way. If you miss an arguet, the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty