Speaker 1: Hey, viewers, Sniffy's Cruising Confessions is an explicit podcast about queer sex, filter dirty words, and unfiltered descriptions of sexual activities. If hearing about orgies, anonymous sex, kink, fetish, and more offends your sensibilities, you might want to skip this Viewer discretion is advised. It's definitely not for kids. Hi. Everyone, today's episode is all about sex work, which is illegal in most of the United States, and because of this criminalization, sex workers face discrimination in nearly every aspect of our society. Sniffy's Chris Xavier and I don't agree with this state of affairs, and that's why we're doing this episode to help destigmatize sex work. But because sex work is illegal, we want to make it clear that this show is for entertainment purposes only, and we are not officially recommending that anyone follow the advice offered in this episode. Sex work isn't a profession to enter into lightly, and hiring sex workers is also legal in most of the US, so please be aware of this while listening.
Speaker 2: Okay, game Cruising Combession time. Do you remember learning about paying for sex or being paid for sex?
Speaker 1: I do, so I grew up in Florida, and there was a street called Obt Orange Blossom Trail, Okay, And every time we drove by it at night, my mom would be like, that's that's where the whoors work. I grew up Catholic. Her word's not mine, her word's not mine, and so I always had a very like stigmatized understanding of sex work. And then later when I moved to New York, one of my very first jobs in the city was actually editing for a porn company, and I had never thought of porn performers as sex workers either, But as I started making friends in the industry, a lot of folks identify as sex workers, whether they just film porn, whether they were escorts, performers, OnlyFans, content creators, which started happening shortly after I started working in the industry. So I think I have a much broader understanding of sex work now, and working to get rid of that stigma that I was raised with was also something that I think I had to work with personally, because I have had lovers and friends where sex workers have gone on dates with folks or sex workers, and I think they experience of hesitancy telling me about their work. Yes, and I'm like, you don't have to know. I'm not a twelve year old Catholic anymore.
Speaker 2: We're good, We're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's been a learning experience. I'm lucky that I've had people teach me. How about you, what's your experience been with sex work?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, So I did sex work for about ten years. Oh wow. It started when I was about fourteen or fifteen. I was homeless and it was in means of survival im Portland, where I grew up. There was a lot of queer youth who were homeless and we sort of all banded together and my first night out with them, they were like, let's go to this corner. This is where we get our johns. And I was like, not really sure what was going on. The sky pulls up in a BMW. All my friends are like running to the car and he and I'm like standing in the background sort of like what is happening? And he pointed at me and I was like what what you want me? And then yeah, that was sort of how it started. And over the years like it, you know, I started doing Craigslist and rim Boy and Ritman, and I really leaned into being an escort. A lot of my clients were not sex based. You know, at the time, I spoke for languages, I had a valid passport, I look good in a tux. So I was doing lots of dinners, lots of gallas, lots of like boyfriend experiences, and I made a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Oh sure you did, babe, I'm sure you did.
Speaker 2: And I spent it on clothes. Yes, yes, well that's what's funny.
Speaker 1: You know, so many sex workers I've spoken to are like, sex is part of the job, but it's surprisingly not as common as you might think. Some folks want to have a conversation, yes, some folks need companies, some folks want the boyfriend experience.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's very very interesting broad spectrum of work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's interesting now now that I like, go go dance, like some people would like say that that is sex work, and like, to some extent it kind of is because I am sort of like offering my body in this thing in exchange for money. I'm like, yeah, I don't know. I think that the culture around sex work has really changed, and I think it's like broadened a little bit in terms of like instead of just being like a porn performer or someone who you know has sex for money. It has gotten a lot broader.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And there's so many ways to exchange sex for money, whether you're doing it for survival, whether you're doing it to just try it out. Yes, And I think removing that stigma makes it safer for everybody. Yes. And it also acknowledges that, like all work can be kind of exploitative.
Speaker 2: And you, oh my god, right, I worked in corporate America and baby, I was exploited, working sixty hour weeks and making less than forty K a year. Tell me how that's right, Like.
Speaker 1: America, get it together, Get it together, America capitalism. Man, what a perfect transition into our episode. This week, Chris and I are talking to sex workers Xavier Blanco about how he made his teenage Nomi Malone fantasies a reality and the hard work it took to get there. Yeah, because sex work is hard work. It is, and we're going to dive in further into that. We will also find out what newbies should know about hiring sex workers, and want to know if you are thinking of trying out one of the world's oldest professions yourself. Welcome to Stiffy's Cruising Confessions. I am Gabe Gonzales.
Speaker 2: I'm Chris Patterson Rosso. Each week we explore this sublind world of queer sex, cruising and relationship.
Speaker 1: We'll be talking to queer folks of all kinds, ask them questions, swap sex.
Speaker 2: Stories, share intimate revelations. A lot of us are discovering ourselves in cruising spaces. This happened to me at this toilet stall, in the library or the airport. I feel like everybody's gonna fuck a little harder here.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: So I've been like the neighborhood flat and I took pride in that. I was so afraid but yet so intrigued.
Speaker 2: And the more I gave to him, the more he could tak you're having sex on Sniffy's, you already have a moral deficit. With the background as divers as his talents, Xavier Blanco is a force to be reckoned with.
Speaker 1: Xavier's a sex worker advocate and go go dancer. Both Chris and I have had the pleasure of seeing at core venues around NYC.
Speaker 2: From his early days as a makeup artist to his current endeavors in the world of sex work. Exavier story is one of resilience and authenticity.
Speaker 1: You can catch Savior's adventures and insights on all social media platforms at NYC Dominicano, where he shares his experiences, perspectives, and some very wonderful original content.
Speaker 2: Welcome Xavier Blanco.
Speaker 1: Hi, how are you? Thanks for joining us, Thanks for having me Xavier. Let's just start off with a very basic definition. How would you define sex worker? What is being a sex worker or the word sex worker mean to you?
Speaker 3: So it means so many different things to so many different people. For me, sex worker is everything that I do, from go go dance to escorting from and OnlyFans. Some people that are go go dancers don't like being categorized as a sex worker, but I feel like when you're using your body to sell and promote yourself like it's sex work. And I love using that term because I do want to. I feel like it's not a word that should be looked at as wrong. So the more I use it, the more I promoted, the more I have like a positive stance behind it. I feel like I can, you know, go on the route of being a good thing.
Speaker 2: Can you talk to us about the first time you saw a sex worker and what that felt like. I was really young.
Speaker 3: It was actually a magazine and it was at a pharmacy. My mom was like picking up medicine and I was just like a little kid, like rummaging through the pharmacy in Long Island, and I saw a playgirl, if I'm not mistaken, so I was just like, Wow, that's hot and did not know what that was. And then from there, like sex has always been an interest of mine since I was.
Speaker 2: A little boy.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, but I really gravitated to that. And then seeing people like Pamela Anderson, Jenna Jamison Jameson, even though she's a Republican, we didn't.
Speaker 1: Have to go that far.
Speaker 3: Like when I saw a female sex workers, I just felt like they were so empowered and they felt so secure and that sense of like vulnerability with security, like I really I always just wanted that. I never had that growing up. I grew up overweight, felt always like different because in my school it was like you were either black or white, and I was never either, so I just always constantly felt othered. And when I saw these individuals, they just looked super empowered and full of love and joy, like to me like that's what I came across.
Speaker 1: Save here's a question for you, but truly for both of you. What are some of your favorite experiences you've had, either dancing or in sex work, like anything positive?
Speaker 2: And oh mine.
Speaker 3: Would be with with escorting.
Speaker 2: In particular.
Speaker 3: This one specific client who when I first started working with them, I didn't know that they just had surgery. This was also in the middle of COVID and it started off like as a massage session. So at the end of the massage, he simply I was like, can I get a hug? And I'm like, yeah, totally, and he gave me like the most like warmest, most embraced hug ever. And then after it was finished, he's like thinking, He's like, I just had surgery. He's like and then he confessed that he hasn't touched somebody physically in nine months.
Speaker 2: Oh god. And it truly like it reminded me.
Speaker 3: And when I have moments like that, like, oh, this is bigger than just sex, Like what we're doing really like changes people's lives, like getting those messages from individuals in Arkansas or like actually even in India, like Hey, what you're doing is so cool. Thank you for being so open about your life. It's entertainment, but it's also give somebody a little bit of, like I don't know, like a gateway to something that they would like to experience.
Speaker 1: Like you could be someone else's Nom Malone, someone else's Pam Anderson. Right, I was gonna say Jenna Jamison, but we've already talked about Yeah, she's a republic comparison.
Speaker 2: It really is what was what would be your moment? Oh gosh, Okay. So for me, it's been a while since I've been out of like the sex work game in terms of escorting, but I do remember getting a message from someone who lived in a southern state who was recently out, like out in like he realized that he was gay and he was a bigger person, and he was like, I'm really struggling to find connection with other gay people, and I really just like I want to have the sexual experience. He'd hired this other score, but basically this person was like using him for money, you know, and praying on him and just being able to like help him walk through that process and talk to him on the phone and just like help him realize that this person is actually not good for you and they actually were just stealing your money. And then like we had a I mean that relationship lasted I don't know, six or seven years really, and I had a really traumatic thing happened when I was in Atlanta and had a boyfriend tried to commit suicide and I didn't know anyone there and he was there in school and I called him and I was like, I'm going through this thing, and he like picked me up, he bought me food, he like sat with me, and it was one of the sweetest things and one of like the greatest things that has ever happened to me. Like, you build relationships, right, Like, yeah, sex work is building a relationship with someone, and like just to know that this person who has paid me just for my time in my conversation was willing to show up for me and like one of the darkest moments of my life was really it was kind of amazing to Brock. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: I like hearing stories like that because it it gives more information to like who we are, because everybody thinks that this is just like you know, you're fucking and you're doing all these other things and that's all that's happening.
Speaker 2: But there's more to this.
Speaker 3: So much more to Yeah, there's so much more to it, at least for me. I don't think people understand sex workers. Like it's really infuriating when somebody's like assumes that my job is so much fun and that's all it is, and it's like, no, Actually, that day that I had to film that scene, I felt really ugly, and I still had to film that that day that I felt bloated, I still had to take that client that day that I was really exhausted and just wanted to go to bed. I actually had to stay up for three hours and make seven hundred dollars. Great, but that took energy, well three hours, seven hundred. The math is not mathing for that, but you know what I mean. But yeah, like, and I feel like those are part of like the misconceptions. So I don't feel like I have like emotional support and then sometimes even within my own community, like I enjoy what I do, but I feel like I'm a little more vanilla and some of my like counterparts like.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm gonna stop you. Did you see vanilla girl, I've seen your content.
Speaker 1: Try again, well, like I get what you need as a former porn editor, let me tell you I have seen something. I have seen some things, all right, Right, so maybe my bar for Vanilla there's a little more permissive.
Speaker 3: No, you're right, yeah, Like I'm not saying like I'm an angel, but like compared to some of these other like content creators, like I like my The reason my subscribers have been my subscribers for so long and they call me out on this anytime it doesn't happen, is because of the connections that they see on camera. I am very passionate my co stars, Like I have fun with them. I pretend that they're my boyfriends in my head, and like I present every hotvan on the boyfriend I meant.
Speaker 1: To. But I need want more, really, I gotta jump on it.
Speaker 2: That's how life works. I mean, we live in New York City exactly.
Speaker 1: When it comes to clients in particular, I have talked to folks who have encountered clients who have a certain expectation, right, They're like, they want you to engage in a certain fetish, a kink, to consume the same substances they are doing. And you talked earlier, and you mentioned that you are a sober sex worker. So what's it like sort of navigating that not just with clients, but like in only fans and the content that you create.
Speaker 3: I'm very public about it, like I said, So it's on all my platforms. It's on my Twitter, is on my Instagram, is on my rent men, is on my ret mesore, It's on my Sniffies.
Speaker 2: Like my sobrieties very important to me. Number one.
Speaker 3: I love to have sex and I love to like fawn over men, but the one thing that I would never put over that is my sobriety. So I lose a lot of clients because of it, because I'm like, you're not gonna come here intoxicated, You're not gonna come here high, and I'm not gonna get high with you.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna watch you get high.
Speaker 3: Even though I do have a fetish for guy smoking weed, but I don't do that at work. I do that in my personal life. Like they can smoke and I'm like, oh, you're getting high. That's so hot. Yeah, it brings me back to my childhood.
Speaker 1: If I like the effects, well, if they did anything, I would, Oh thank you. All right, can we bring the weed brownies?
Speaker 2: Listen? We can do the gang back now I could get DP.
Speaker 3: I was like here and like people are walking, I'm like, is the weed bron really coming?
Speaker 1: We are a very sober set and we are.
Speaker 2: And what's interesting, you know what's funny, Like when I was doing sex work, I wasn't sober, but I did sort of draw a line around that with my clients. You know, sex work is not safe work to begin with, and I'm putting myself in some some really tricky situations, sometimes flying to new cities without having to meet someone, and if we're adding that level of drugs, specifically meth, like who knows. And so I really just drew that line because sobriety comes first, just like you were saying, like, if I don't put my sobriety first, I'm gonna lose it. You know, I've been around for I'll have nine years very soon, and like I've seen it happen, the people who put anything about their sobriety, they lose it. They lose it. And I have done a lot of work to build a really beautiful life for myself and I have no desire to go back to where I was nine years ago, like none whatsoever. So whatever it takes I'm gonna do it most of the time and crying and crying, but I'm going to do it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think it's important that you mentioned. You know, obviously there are risks and hazards involved with this line of work. But I think that so many people who aren't familiar with folks who actually are sex workers assume that that's inhumane. And I think the reality is that it's not danger inherent to sex work. It is danger that is affecting sex workers because we forced sex work into the shadows, correct. Yeah, And so it's like to add to compound the risk even more because you don't have resources, right, you don't have a union. There are very few websites where you can safely find clients. It's just like there's so many hurdles to your safety already that I can totally understand being like, oh God, I cannot.
Speaker 2: I have to try this out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, when I wasn't working, she was having a whole I was having a lot of fun. I mean when I say fun, like it wasn't really actually fun, but like the moment thought it was fun. And in the moment, I absolutely thought it was fun. But it was actually a disaster.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we are going to take a quick break and when we come back, we're going to ask Xavier to share some tips about what to do if you've decided your love.
Speaker 2: Does cost a thing.
Speaker 1: Don't go anywhere I can't.
Speaker 2: For a good time, for a good time one eight.
Speaker 4: Good times only good times, Good times only.
Speaker 2: Welcome back. That was one eight hundred good times by Jeordiana.
Speaker 1: We are here Rexavier Blanco, and he and my co host Chris have been dragging me for my Jlo jokes.
Speaker 2: I love j Loo.
Speaker 1: Thank you. She hated the joke.
Speaker 2: I actually did not hate it.
Speaker 1: It was okay. We've got a mixed crowd here, we got a mixed crowd. In our second half of this interview, we would like to talk more about practical advice for folks who are interested in hiring sex workers, getting into sex work, or leaving sex work. So what advice would you give to somebody who is thinking of entering sex work.
Speaker 2: To not do it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean that could be a real answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I recently did an interview and I was like, don't do it. I feel like a lot of people that are entering into sex work now are doing it because of the misconception that is easy money and is quick money, and it's like it's not. It's a lot of work, and if you are going to do it, do your research and understand, like what are your boundaries. One of the things, one of the tips that I got very early on when I was started to get clients was like I had all these questions like should I do this?
Speaker 2: How much it is?
Speaker 3: And my friend was like, what do you want to do and how much do you want to pay for that? Like what's your boundary? Find that boundary and don't cross it because it's not easy, Like you're gonna be thrown a lot of money to do a lot of stuff that you might not want to do. And it's okay to say no, Like you don't have to say yes to every client.
Speaker 2: You don't have to.
Speaker 3: Put yourself in situations that you don't feel comfortable in. And it gets hard. A lot of people think like, oh, you're just like rolling in dough, But it's not always like that.
Speaker 2: You you're not. No, you're not, you're not. I mean, it's a lot of work, like Zaber was saying, and like I was making the most money after I had nurtured these relationships for four to five years. Yeah, right, it's a slow vern kind of yeah. Like and like you were saying, don't say yes to everybody, not everybody deserves it, because it's funny.
Speaker 3: Because also you could make so much money early on, but then you're saying yes to all these like bad situations that burns you out and then you have to leave and now you're left with like this psychological trauma because you put yourself in situations that you actually didn't want to do. So, yeah, you gained all that money, but what was the expense of that? And how much now are you going to actually have afterwards? Also that's another thing. Do not spend all your money at once, like invest into something Like for me, my investment right now is my future, which is in school. But like, all your money doesn't have to go to Balanciaga, all your money doesn't have to go to trips to Turks and Caicos and all these things.
Speaker 2: Like you can actually use that money for your future.
Speaker 3: Like some people might be doing this for the rest of their life and that's a different situation. But if you're not, and this is just going to be a moment in time, make sure that you're thinking about the future and like.
Speaker 2: What you're going to do with that money? What does a typical day look like for you? So it varies. So that's the other thing.
Speaker 3: Like I can literally in one night make seven grand but not see a client for two weeks, So you just don't know, like what, there is no consistency in this job. And there's also a lot of people that flake depending who I'm going to see in what type of work I'm going to be doing, if I'm going to be missile is I usually like my massaging clients a lot more than my escorting clients at times because.
Speaker 2: It's just a little easier.
Speaker 3: You're literally just rubbing down a body.
Speaker 5: Yeah, prepping for a bottom is a lot and a lot of people don't realize like what and like for me, it's like if I have an accident, which jinkstock on wood, there's oh this is right.
Speaker 3: Here with a client like that's and especially if it was the first experience, like that's the experience they're going to leave with, They're probably not going to hire me again. So massaging is a lot a lot easier, But if I'm going to be escorting, I call it the boyfriend experience. Like I am going I'm doing a deep dive. I'm like making sure that my beard is trim and making sure that I smell good. I'm making sure that whatever this person enjoys. Like every all my clients like different aspects of me, so I'm like suiting up for that. Like these glasses actually make me a lot of money. A lot of my clients love to have me in these classes, which is really funny. But it's like getting the right wardrobe and like preparing myself mentally, like who what character am I playing? Which Xavier Blancos am I for this individual? Do they want me to be the hyper sexual? Do they want me to be the more submissive? Do they want me to be submissive but dominant during these times? And like it's exhausting, Like once you're done with a session, like a lot goes into it. Like for me, it's like I'm not the ala carte escort, So I'm really thinking about, like what is going to make this individual feel special by the end of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm curious. So you mentioned you know that escorting is really difficult, and you've talked a lot about the sort of emotional work that goes into it and the prep. I'm curious, do you find that your work for OnlyFans is just as time consuming, even if it's like a different kind.
Speaker 3: Of it's even more time consuming. Like I give it up to just influencers and content creators in general. Like I did a like a ten second reel that took me twenty seven minutes to edit on the fucking treadmill, and I'm just like Jesus for ten seconds.
Speaker 2: And that's what only fans.
Speaker 3: Like that happens with only fans, Like you're creating these trailers, you're marketing yourself, You're following up with dms and messages, and like this person just sent me a hundred dollars, so I have to make sure I respond to this, And it's there's a lot of moving pieces, and I'm a one man show. Some of these content creators that are in the one percent and are making all these money, they have people answering back all these like dms, they have these people editing their videos and creating content for them, and I have to do that all by myself. And when you're doing it for only fans, the harder aspect of that is that it's different platforms. So my content that goes on Instagram can be the same that goes on X, and then that that goes on X can be what goes on Only Fans because then your subscribers are like, well, I might as well just be on X because you're putting posting the same things over there.
Speaker 2: So you have to really be you.
Speaker 3: Have to think out what your strategy is and what are you going to be portraying and how you're going to portray it and be consistent with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a lot. It's a lot of work.
Speaker 1: I mean I was reading an interview with someone who was in the top one percent of Only Fans creators and they quit their full time job. The person was like, how much do you make a year? And it was a lot of money. But then he was like, yeah, I think I worked sixty to eighty hours a week.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like I don't. I mean, I've worked like maybe fifty when I've had like a couple of freelance jobscoring, But sixty to eighty hours a week. You're like filming, You're booking people to be in scenes with you, you're editing them. It's like the copy that goes with the video. It's like it really is wild. It's almost like a job and.
Speaker 2: A half, it is.
Speaker 3: And that's the reason why I say, like when people are like, oh, I want to do this, is like specifically, even with OnlyFans, I'm like, you can't delete these things that you're putting up. Like I say, like, it's kind of like you wanted to do tennis, like and then you decide to not do it anymore. Like cool, you're not doing that anymore OnlyFans. Like, once that's public, once people know that you did this, this is following you for the rest of your life. And it's a lot of work that people don't realize that goes into this, and there's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of planning to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's very disheartening when somebody's like, yeah, I want to do this because and it's like such a fleeting thought to them. It's like, wow, you really think that I'm just like sitting around doing nothing with my listing record?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I wish I could use the unedited version.
Speaker 3: And I wish that I wasn't investing money into camera lighting, multiple yeah, all that stuff. Yeah, all that like it's money, like they don't realize it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Let's say I'm like looking to hire a sex worker for the first time, what advice would you give to someone?
Speaker 3: Ask questions and don't feel like you're being inappropriate with asking those questions. I've gotten people asking questions and they're like, I'm so sorry with all these questions, and I'm like, no, it's totally fine, and they'll say, well, this other person I was speaking to was very upset. I'm like, well, maybe do's not the sex sex worker you're looking for that like ask the questions, like you're about to get naked with this person, You're about to be intimate with this person. If the person you're hiring does and want to respond to them, or it feels like there are too many questions and you need these questions answer, maybe that's not the sex worker for you. Like there's a plethora of us out there, which sucks for me.
Speaker 2: So if you're not, but you have something special, oh I do what you're offering. Not a lot of people are offering no at all, Like you're an experience with me.
Speaker 3: Not only are you gonna come, but you're gonna leave there feeling good about yourself, Like I I'm not into humiliation. I'm not into like making somebody feel that they're beneath me, like this is this?
Speaker 2: I enjoy this?
Speaker 3: Like there's clients that are looking for that, and I even, like I tell them from the beginning, I'm like, I'm not that person for you. I don't know how I tried that whole fin down for a while. God, you can make so much easy money, but like I can't like is it easy though, well I shouldn't say easy money.
Speaker 2: You're right, it's it's hard. Well for me, it was hard.
Speaker 3: You know, you can find a cash pick and make a lot of money off of them, but you have to be that type of person that's going to be treating them pretty shitty. And it's really funny because there's also like a limit and then if you pass that limit, they're like, oh, I'm not into this. So if you're not sad you with it, is that going to work out? So I'm like, I'm not that person. I am not dominant by any means. I can be a bossy bottom like some people like to say, but I don't think so. I don't understand why they call me a bossy bottom. I just like what I like, I'm my girl.
Speaker 1: Have you seen your contents?
Speaker 2: There's a difference.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I'm so submissive I want to lead into that no where, So yeah, I would say ask questions, like ask questions.
Speaker 2: Don't be ashamed of what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Like some people feel like they're doing something dirty and appropriate.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, we're two consenting.
Speaker 3: Grown adults about to do something that we both should enjoy and feel safe. And and if you don't even want to feel safe in it, like that's cool, Like you can find somebody that's for that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, ask a lot of questions. What does retirement look like for you?
Speaker 3: Uh, retirement for me looks like like I will always be part of the sex work industry. I do want to become an advocate for it. I want to help other sex workers that are either up and coming or are still in the industry. But I'm currently in school. I am going to school to become an accountant. I want to get my CPA license, Like I want to have my own firm, and I I think sky's the limit, Like I've really learned in this industry, Like you actually don't have to have like tunnel vision. I know, like some of the things that I want to be doing, but it doesn't have to just be like this particular thing. So retirement for me would be somewhere with a boat in the middle of the ocean taking emails.
Speaker 2: I love that, Like literally, I.
Speaker 1: Love that your fantasy was like a boat the ocean and emails.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the last part, but like the email, well, because you know, I'm still going to be doing.
Speaker 2: Work like I want to, you know, and don't get the bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Literally, bots are expensive.
Speaker 3: It was like, well, like because it was Pamela Anderson Tommy Lee's video that really.
Speaker 1: Like on the films on the boat right, Yes, is that.
Speaker 3: Really solidified, like this is what I want to do and I want to fulfill that fantasy, like I want to be in the middle of that's another hundred grand just wow, oh my god, that's all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In my industry, there's so many people that do get tunnel vision and don't think that they can be anything else more than just a sex worker, or that sex work only means one.
Speaker 2: Single thing, like you can do so much in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I met a lot of folks when I was working editing that that did retire and did something that was vastly different, right, folks that went into public health, that went back to law school, that started working at like local clinics. And it's interesting because I really do think so many of the people that I met that were working as either escorts or porn performers taught me things about sexual health that I had never learned. Taught me about community locations, like really a fountain of knowledge, like the patients, the sort of vulnerability and the know how to be able to manage their own career in any kind of sex work. It's like you've really got to be dedicated, you've got to be knowledgeable, you've got to be on top of your stuff. And it's like that's a skill set that you can apply in any career, Like you've really built a valuable skill set interfacing with other people or working on your own behalf.
Speaker 3: When I was doing my resume recently, like sadly, like I can't put escorting on my resume or even the only fans really, but I have gained so many skills from it, Like I've learned to manage a full business, a business that pays for my rent, my bills, and my school. That's gonna like further my future and talking about sexual health. Like, I get so annoyed when people find out that I'm a sex worker and they're like, oh, STIs and all this, and I'm like, Babe, if I get an STI I'm not working.
Speaker 2: And if I'm not working, I'm not making money.
Speaker 3: So while you were at the cock taking dick, I had to be careful about my sexual adventures because if I do get something, I can't work.
Speaker 1: That's a really good point. I think a lot of the folks that I've met in sex work are getting tested more regularly every three months rather than every six months, which is the same regimen of testing for when you're on prep. And so it's so funny that people are like, oh, folks are on prep or folks who do sex workers, don't we responsible And it's like no, baby, We're like literally, it's really wild. So this has been really incredible. I'm so glad we did get to have a little fun, but also like dive a little deeper into some.
Speaker 2: Of the topics that mean a lot to you. Yeah, thank you so much for being here. I love you dearly. Where can people find you?
Speaker 3: You can find me on all social media platforms as NYC Dominicano. A little tip if you're looking to get into sex work and to be public with it, please have the same handle across the board.
Speaker 2: You want people to find you.
Speaker 3: You do not need a different one for your Instagram, your Twitter, your only fans. Don't make it hard for them to find me, so you can find me NYC Dominicano.
Speaker 1: I love it. Consistency is key, baby, that's also a great screen name. I can't believe you nabbed it. It was actually a joke because I am Dominican. I do live in New York City, but I grew up very Americanized. I grew up very feeling others.
Speaker 3: Like I said, so my friend studied as a joke, like, oh my god, you should be NYC Dominicano because I'm far from that.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know how to dance.
Speaker 1: I love my culture, save my life, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Well, maybe now you're any Porto Ricano.
Speaker 1: Platforms.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I bet j Low took that too. We love her. Good night, all right, thank you, gain Xavier. We're going to take a break and when we come back, we're playing Pump or Dump.
Speaker 2: All right, It's time to play our favorite game. Here cruising confessions, pump or dump. I love it.
Speaker 1: You all know how this works. Okay, I'm going to explain it again. But we it's not too complicated, right, We've got pump and dump. What do those things mean. Pump means we're living for it, we would come for it, we're obsessed. And dump means we will flush it away. Okay, We're not here to yuck your yum, but we are here to dump it.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: Okay, amazing Colin Farrell Farrell Pump, I'm pumping on. I don't know a lot about him, okay, but I know that he was also another celebrity sex tape that was released. It was good. It was short, but good, it was very good. So I will give him pump for that. I'll give him a big old pump. Yeah, he could give me one too. I still go back to that film.
Speaker 2: In a pinch.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to watch. I can't, I can't.
Speaker 2: You know what I you know I haven't seen in a while. Exactly.
Speaker 1: Let's rewatch Sex in the Cities and yes.
Speaker 2: Thank you exactly.
Speaker 1: I love that. You're sure you've got a hard drive with just Golden Girl episodes and the Colin feral.
Speaker 2: Sex tape of course, naturally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, I just say I have a weird feeling about celebrity sex tapes because I obviously watched it as a teenager when LimeWire was a thing. Baby Love Her, the things I was downloading on LimeWire. Yeah, I feel weird looking back on that as an adult because I'm like, I don't know if this was released with this person's consent.
Speaker 2: It never was.
Speaker 1: It makes me feel really bad. It makes me feel bad thinking about it now, but I did not feel about watching it when I.
Speaker 2: Was sixteen, all right.
Speaker 1: Next up is the new Deadpool and Wolverine movie, which I'm asking you about before it has come out. It's coming out and alive. Yes, it's a pump for me. Yeah, Deadpool sexy. Hugh Jackman is sexy as Wolverine. Hugh Jackman is sexy, not as Wolverine, So pump. I'm pumping for Hugh Jackman in a sleeveless Wolverine costume. It is. And that beard that was my sexual awakening in the ANSI series as a child Harry superhero where you could see.
Speaker 2: His like forearms a beast.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, actually, Wolverine gets a pump. Yeah, but like Beast gets a pump, he gets a pump for that blue dick. You know what I'm saying. If we have any Beast players out there, I'm like, okay, you're into it. Yeah, I heard his big muscles. Okay, that's light on paper. Beast is my man, and he's also a nerd. He's such a nerd. He's always like quoting, like like, yes, he's always reading things. Oh we're coming.
Speaker 2: Where are you, Beast?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 1: He wasn't on this list, but he is now He's a pump.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure. Great. Next up is La grand Wolf.
Speaker 1: The Grand Wolf. I am somewhat familiar with his work.
Speaker 2: Yeah I don't know who that is.
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah, prolific, poor performer, very tall, kind of gingery hair. Okay, well I'm just really really fat. The ginger grates are comfort. Oh that's all you needed. I really I didn't even have to get No, you said ginger, and I'm like, yes, that's it, all right. So he might be sliding into your DMS after that. Yeah, yeah, be incredible.
Speaker 2: But do you think he likes my flavor?
Speaker 1: I'm sure. I feel like he is so prolific.
Speaker 2: He likes it.
Speaker 1: He's tried every flavor of ice cream cold Stone Creamery.
Speaker 2: He is. I thought you're gonna say, Baskt and Robbins with a thirty one but no cream and the title right, of course, you're good. You're so good.
Speaker 1: I got all right. Well, that's the end of our show. Thank you so much for joining us, and I hope you tune into the next episode. Sniffy's Cruising Confessions is a production of Outspoken podcast Network from iHeart Podcasts. It's directed by Adam Barron, produced by Stevie Williams and Cameron Femino, and executive produced by Eli Martin. Cruising Confessions is presented by Sniffy's, the ultimate map based cruising platform for gay, by and curious.
Speaker 2: People ready to cruise.
Speaker 1: Check out the map at Sniffy's dot com and follow Sniffy's on socials at Sniffy's app.
Speaker 6: Put Joe Put Put Joe put put, Joe puts up.