Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: Are we on the internet.
Speaker 4: Yep, we've streaming, We're live.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's always been my goal. Hello, everybody, just hurt yourself.
Speaker 4: I bit my arm pit or something something bit me.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: I think two hairs got stuck together from deodorant. I lifted it ripped out.
Speaker 6: That happens, dude, You go that haard of with the deodorant or like chun stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Had a rough morning this morning because.
Speaker 6: That's the only time I do when I'm like like really rubbing hard.
Speaker 3: Maybe I rub hard and grind teeth, and maybe that's what I did, rub it really my teeth.
Speaker 4: That's just you.
Speaker 3: I woke up at two thirty or three and just I had all the dog issues over the weekend, which we talked about in the show podcast, and then I just had crazy, like an anxiety attack in my sleep that both dogs have been run over. And I woke up and my heart was pounding so hard. And most times I can calm myself after a while, I can turn the TV on, get on the computer, listen to a podcast. I just could not get it to calm down, so I must must have been grinding that dealwner and they're pretty hard. That's exhausted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds like it.
Speaker 3: That's what happened, right, I lift my arm up. Okay, we got a lot to talk about. First of all, I've turned off my tags on Instagram. I guess accidentally. I know for a minute I did it because people would like on Twitter, it's becoming a problem too. There are a lot of porn pictures popping up on Twitter. They'll just like reply and be like, ooh, but do you think that this is sexy? And it's like a picture that goes this image is blurred for your protection. And only one time I clicked it and it was a wiener wow. And other times I've seen people comment on it that it's like women too. I don't know how they're getting the naked pictures up on Twitter, but Twitter's kind of turned into just, I don't know, a frat party.
Speaker 6: I don't go over there much, man, Like I promise, like I follow you guys, none of you all stuff.
Speaker 4: If you post pops up, it's everyone else's.
Speaker 3: They are gonna launch a Twitter version. No, no, an Instagram version of Twitter. I think it's just gonna be another tab and it's basically gonna be Twitter.
Speaker 4: Okay, like real, same thing you.
Speaker 3: Post, it's text, so that'll be interesting. What's funny is with reels and with stories.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: You gotta think those are all just stolen, meaning stories is Snapchat because when Snapchat started, we were all like, wow, look at this. You do that a little fifteen twenty second video, and that everybody had Snapchat. Instagram. Now Meta was like, well, let's steal that and put that in ours because people like it. Boom, Now we know it is Instagram stories. It pretty much dominates.
Speaker 6: What was the one that was big for a while but then it went away. It's like five seconds.
Speaker 3: Mating vine, Vine went to TikTok. Vine's TikTok basically, but then reels is TikTok. Wow, so Vine to TikTok to reels. So, but Instagram is so big, Meta Facebook is so big. They just still what over Bill's are doing, make it part of their own. And then because they are so we consume everything they do, it starts to become the norm. Yeah, because the reels is the lame when it first started, and it's still a little lamer than TikTok except for the China parts. You know, TikTok.
Speaker 4: That's not cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, feeding, that's what they want.
Speaker 4: To feed us.
Speaker 3: But like reels has kind of become normal a little bit, right. You know, if you post a reel though, or a TikTok. No, no, if you post a reel or a Instagram and has that TikTok logo in it that pops up in or out.
Speaker 4: They won't accept it.
Speaker 3: No, they accept it, but it almost shares it with nobody. So when I see people post that, I'm like, man, you're not going to get You're not gonna get much here as far as engagement, like people seeing it or commenting on it, because why would they post something with a TikTok logo on it on Instagram? So what you do is you create it off and then you post it on both places separately. Am I crazy? Mike, No, you're not crazy. Thank you just needed one person to go that's true.
Speaker 7: Well I didn't know. That's thankful to know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I don't know that I do that, But yeah I don't do that. Don't post anything TikTok on Instagram unless you don't care and you just want to sit up there on your feed. Yeah, most Americans don't wear shoes inside their house. I thought the story it was interesting because I do wear shoes in my house.
Speaker 7: I do, but I don't want to. But then don't I know, But it's it's I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's just I've been this way my whole life. I've always been allowed to wear shoes. But I want to transition my home.
Speaker 3: We don't have a lot of carpet, so I think that's probably the reason. Heck, we don't have any carpet.
Speaker 7: The rugs, but yeah.
Speaker 4: That's the carpet.
Speaker 3: That's a great question. Is a rug counts of carpet?
Speaker 4: Because you really don't step on a rug?
Speaker 7: Yes you do, you do?
Speaker 4: Yes, it finds I got a coffee table on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know. And I don't really step on my rug either.
Speaker 4: Very often.
Speaker 3: There's one under the couch. But I think when I go to the couch, though I don't wear shoes on the couch, you just jump on the generally I don't leave. Now, hold on, let me walk this out here. If I get on the couch, I rarely get on the couch on like normal clothes. If I'm going to couch. Shit, I'm in shorts, or like I don't have any shoes on, but I don't purposefully take them off to be on the rug. Hmm.
Speaker 5: Okay, well I want to make the transition, but it's just I feel like I could get my kids to get on board and we could make it happen. But then it's like, you put your shoes on, you go to the car, you forget something, you go back in, you take your shoes off to go get it.
Speaker 2: Out of your room.
Speaker 5: What if you're in a hurry, Like I thought about this exact scenario the other day because can't be late to.
Speaker 3: Work, So yeah, that's a crazy thing. Amy's like, oh, you'll never believe it.
Speaker 2: You can't be late normal.
Speaker 5: So I was like, oh, I had to lace my shoes up when it's the car, And I was like, gosh, if I had to take my shoes back off to run back to my room, then I would I potentially could be late anyway, is this whole thing? And then when guests come over, do you say, hey, we're no shoe household now, so what do they do? And they feel awkward?
Speaker 3: Why do you do your hands up and down and you go we're a no shoe household. Like it's just feel like, hey, take your shoes off when you come in. That's it. That's all you have to say. People don't think, oh, she must hate my shoes. I think my feet starty.
Speaker 5: I feel like I need to have little wash that could be clean per visitor, but little slippers or booties people could.
Speaker 7: Put on if they.
Speaker 3: All you have to do. First of all, I keep slides near the door when they take the dogs out most of the time, so I shoes on, I put them on, then I walk back in with them. I wear the shoes in the house, but then my shoes on. I don't want barefoot that have very sensitive feet. And for somebody who grew up in the country, bizarre. But I've always but it's been a while now even then though, really I've never had tough feet. I mean, I mean walking anywhere feet are so I can't even walk down the like the gravel driveway without being did this thing. It puts the cover on your shoe automatically. It looks like a treadmill, but it sends out on the tread a cover. You put your shoe in it and it goes shoop and goes over it.
Speaker 4: So it's just a cover that keeps a clean bottom of your shoe.
Speaker 3: Likes that cost though, it's like two hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: That's not bad.
Speaker 3: Plus paper.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever the film is.
Speaker 3: And you know someone's going to break that thing. They never seen it before, they do their foot they're gonna start putting other stuff in it.
Speaker 6: But you know what I do, Like, we're not a whatever household like that that you take your shoes off, But my kids always take their shoes off because they're their muddy or whatever, and we leave them by the front door. So when people come in, they automatically assume we're a no shoe house. So everyone that comes into our house, for the most part, they just take their shoes off.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't think I would see them and go, I should take my shoes off. I would see them go ady's got kids in the shoes and muddy. Oh okay, that's why they too.
Speaker 4: People do that.
Speaker 3: I leave my shoes on when I come to your house. I know, but I'm saying most they talked, sixty three percent of Americans say they take their shoes off in their homes.
Speaker 4: That's pretty nice. I'd like to do that.
Speaker 7: I'm doing it. That's it, This is it, this is aside it.
Speaker 3: Right now you can part No Shoes Nation, Yay, Kenny. Amy just wrote something down on a piece of paper. She's never going to look at it again. That you're not gonna take on with you. But what'd you write down in there?
Speaker 7: I just read. I don't.
Speaker 4: I just wrote down, no problem.
Speaker 7: About to make it sixty four present Tulsa King.
Speaker 3: I may watched that. I really liked it on Paramount. It was Sylvester Stallone. He was in the mob. They sent him down to Tulsa once he got out of jail to run Tulsa because they were trying to get rid of him. Kind of no, no, and didn't see it's really good. It's only thirty minutes long. So if you have Paramount Plus that's the show, you can watch Tulsa King. But then you don't care it's coming back.
Speaker 2: Uh uh?
Speaker 4: I mean Sylvester Stallone?
Speaker 3: Is he believable as an older mobster?
Speaker 4: Mobster dude? Okay?
Speaker 3: Amy, nothing, lunch walks. Nothing's never seen it.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it, never heard of it.
Speaker 3: I've talked to his show about times.
Speaker 5: I mean, do you remember every single TV show someone.
Speaker 3: Talks about, yeah, succession, Yeah, I know. The only one who does it sometimes is Lunchbox. Hey, I just watched this show. Was there the Bear? Have you heard about it? Any cooks? And I'm like, bro, I spent like three days on this show.
Speaker 7: I think we all liked it.
Speaker 2: The bear is coming back though, Yeah, he told us that's good news.
Speaker 3: Chef well, Tulsa King is. Yeah, we even did the chef and we made a bit on that in all of it.
Speaker 2: No, I do that with my wife now call her chef, she calls me chef. It's pretty fun.
Speaker 3: An only fans model, which means only fans naked person.
Speaker 4: Okay, they don't have to be a though.
Speaker 7: Some may not be.
Speaker 4: Why are you protecting them?
Speaker 7: Are saying they may do okay.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying probably odds are they're only fans model. They're probably showing some of their body. That's what that's for. They tried to make it not for that for a while and I didn't go very well, but most maybe that's what I'm only fans. No, it's not only fans, that's what they're known for. Now that being said, Uh, this woman has a lead subscriber, right, and it's like on Facebook sometimes it's like a person who posts the most over on the b team page. Yes, so you have a top subscriber. And she discovered it was her.
Speaker 4: Stepdad, who no, Oh dude, that's messed up.
Speaker 3: Do you want to hear this is her from vlad tv dot com tell the story.
Speaker 8: When I first started my website, I had this customer who was my number one customer, bought every single thing that I sent him. And she also had a very specific username on the website. And I had someone view my TikTok page with the exact same username, and underneath that it said from your contacts. I narrowed it down to six people, and one of them was my stepdad. I went with my gut feeling and I messaged the website account and I said, I know who this is, And within two minutes got a text from my stepdad saying, Hey, Tay, can we.
Speaker 3: Talk m what's up.
Speaker 6: Let's think about this though, because like if she was just an actress and he liked her movies.
Speaker 3: But it's her naked, I.
Speaker 4: Know, but that's what does she care? Who sees her naked?
Speaker 2: Dad?
Speaker 4: No, I get it. I get it's weird.
Speaker 3: Why are you justifying justifying it not related? That's true to It would be worse if it's related. Dad.
Speaker 7: I don't care. She's still married to here, but I.
Speaker 3: Would say this is the only way that can minimize that is if the mom got married to that dude a way later in life and you were already adult and out of the house. It's still weird, weird, but it's less creepy if that stepdad didn't raise you.
Speaker 7: Okay, true, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: I really wanted to fight back on that play.
Speaker 7: What if he's just being supportive.
Speaker 3: That's what I just said, then then just give her some money. You don't have to look at her button her boobs, but.
Speaker 4: Her career is naked OnlyFans, that's her career.
Speaker 3: Guys. You think he's just being supportive? No, and he's ordering more and more pictures.
Speaker 4: I think he's greed.
Speaker 7: Does her mom know?
Speaker 3: I don't know. She's not live, that's the question.
Speaker 2: It was just a clip.
Speaker 4: He's not here.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: The news story is she went to her mom and that marriage is over.
Speaker 3: Oh how long they've been married?
Speaker 2: I don't remember how long they were married. But she had to go break the news to her.
Speaker 3: That's that's a tough one.
Speaker 4: Lunchbock sounds heartbroken.
Speaker 3: What do you think about her?
Speaker 7: Lunch box disgusting?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, why did you go to that voice?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: I mean I'm I mean, what do you mean? What do I think of her? I think? I mean if she got only fans?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you saw our picture, right, I.
Speaker 2: Haven't seen any of the only fans pictures.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no, but have you seen her picture in the new story?
Speaker 2: Let me look her again. It's been it's been like a couple of days. You know, things happened. Now, you know, I'd look at other news stories. I forget about, you know, I move on to the next one.
Speaker 7: He looks at a lot of women, is what he's saying.
Speaker 2: Amy, whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. I look at a lot of things in life, and so you know, I don't know which news stories, which, which ladies which? I mean. I was at the wedding this weekend. There was chicks on the dance floor.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you gonna look at her?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking her up.
Speaker 4: I'm trying her number two fan, my second biggest fan.
Speaker 3: That's why he doesn't want to say anything. He's like, I'm trying to go. He goes to her only fans accounts, make logs him in.
Speaker 2: That's not funny. Uh hold on, here we go, never we go, let's see.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what what?
Speaker 2: Well, this content got taken down.
Speaker 7: Dang it.
Speaker 2: OnlyFans model to Leah Madison. That's her name. She looks pretty good in this picture. But that let me google her now, Yeah, I am because that one got taken down.
Speaker 3: That's I'm good. We're gonna move on.
Speaker 2: Well I can't, guys, I am trying to talk and type.
Speaker 3: It's not good to Leah Madison.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: Type in her name right?
Speaker 2: Well, there she is. Yeah, I mean I'll get why. This is what I mean. Stepdad did a good job.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 2: That's why you subscribe if you look out.
Speaker 3: You didn't create her.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying, like, I understand why he would subscribe to her only fans.
Speaker 3: Good look at chick, even though it's your stepdaughter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, shouldn't he.
Speaker 3: Have had a burner only fans if he's gonna like ask for naked pictures of his daughter.
Speaker 4: I think he tried. But the whole like she I mean she was a good investigator.
Speaker 3: But okay, I hear you, but I mean you have to burn her everything. If you're getting in an email, it's got to be not your stepdad at gmail dot com. You know it's gonna be. You gotta have a phone number. She doesn't know you can't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the phone number.
Speaker 5: Okay, So my friend was trying to figure out this guy had sent her some messages or something, and she trying to figure out what is I don't know how she did this, but you know how, if you're logged out of your Instagram, it'll say, okay, we just texted a number to a star star star in the last two numbers.
Speaker 7: So however she did that to whatever.
Speaker 5: The account was, like, she she typed it and acted like she was locked out of it, and it sent the Okay, we just texted this number, and the last two digits were the guy that she thought it was.
Speaker 7: And that's how she busted him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how the seventy six ers old general manager got busted for during your burner accounts against Joel Embiid and those guys and giving away information because somebody was like, well, let's just see who this is. And it was the last two numbers of his wife.
Speaker 6: Damn, I'm gonna watch out those last two matters.
Speaker 3: I've I've We've caught a couple of weirdo's that we actually knew in real life by that same thing. They didn't realize they have to put their number in because to set up an account, you have to put a number in to get a text to it to set it up, and so dummies will see it up with her number and then all you got to do.
Speaker 2: Is, guys, it just got creepy.
Speaker 4: Worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this man has been in my life since I was eleven years old.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's bad.
Speaker 4: That's that's not good.
Speaker 2: That's not good.
Speaker 3: But now there's no butts. I just can't I can't find well.
Speaker 2: One of the things he subscribed to was one of them was to see the under the wear that I was wearing every day, because she puts up an underwear picture.
Speaker 3: That's what you can subscribe to. Man, when people subscribe to that, for me, I'm happy to share that. Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Yeah, that's weird. He had access to this room every single day. He was also helping out wash my Thatt said underwear. Okay, this is weird, but she's hot. Man looking shit?
Speaker 3: Last month of work, right, all? Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: One time when I was doing a promo for a ten dollars ten dollars ratings he sent back a blank pick and I rated it for him.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's terrible.
Speaker 3: But she's not eleven when this is happening. But that's crazy, that's creepy. Yes, oh man, but have you seen a picture eddie? Now he won't get off the We couldn't get him there for ten minutes. Now I can't figure how to get off of it. What do I do? Click that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, don't say it to me. I'm good.
Speaker 3: Last month of work. Ord a wastewater treatment plant Minnesota found a diamond ring in the sewage and they just found the owner. The woman actually flushed her ring thirteen years ago.
Speaker 7: Thirteen years that's cool, there's hope.
Speaker 3: Would you keep that ring? I wouldn't sit in the sewage?
Speaker 7: Yeah you keep it? Yeah? Oh no? Oh, I thought you made a good sewage.
Speaker 2: I thought you said, would you.
Speaker 7: Want the ring after it's been in the sewage for thirteen one?
Speaker 3: Would you keep?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: No, I try to find the owner.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox.
Speaker 2: I would keep it. I wouldn't say a word anybody. I mean, why would you hunt down the owner? It's a lost ring? The odds. Hey, let's take it. Put it on your wife's hair. Look, why happy mother's day? Happy birthday? Got you another ring?
Speaker 3: The workers went to social media. You ever bought your wife a ring for Mother's Day or lunchbox?
Speaker 2: Your No, I got her an engagement ring, right, but you.
Speaker 3: Just that happy mother otherday, happy birthday whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was saying if I found that ring, I'd use it for that. But I've never be if you did that to your wife.
Speaker 3: Let's say her birthday was tomorrow and you said, hey, happy wife day, birthday, here's a ring, and you put it on her finger. What would she say to that?
Speaker 2: She's like, oh, thank you, that's interesting. Why did you get me jewelry?
Speaker 3: You don't think she would go like this is crap or you must have found this or bought it at a pawn shop or something.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I think she would have shopped, but bought it fake at a pawn shop and you're acting like it's real.
Speaker 2: No, she would just be like, where did you get why did you buy me a ring? Like? Where did you? And she would ask where'd you get it? Not just like, oh, don't you worry about that, girl? And then she'd be like, no, like, where'd you get it?
Speaker 3: You call your wife girl? Still yeah, like that in that voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't worry about it. Just showing my love. You know what I'm saying. You want to make out? And she probably where did you get it? I'd be like the sewage, and then she probably be grossed out, but I'd say I cleaned it.
Speaker 3: Wait, so you just went all the way round to the truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not?
Speaker 3: I mean why yeah? Why not just go? Hey, leave girl and the lies if you know you're gonna get there anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The most expensive ice cream now is six thousand, seven hundred dollars of scoop.
Speaker 4: It's got gold and stuff.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a great question.
Speaker 4: It's usually it does.
Speaker 3: What's always funny is when they do this, it'll be like it's the world's most expensive spaghetti forty two thousand dollars. You start to look at it, it's like, you know, Korean noodle. She's like, well that canna be that much. Then you're like gold plate worth forty one thousand, five hundred dollars. Okay bought a piece of a plate for forty one thousand dollars, so an ice cream company in Japan broke the record for most expensive ice cream. It's an edible gold leaf, some fancy parmesan cheese, rare truffles from Italy, and it's six thousand, seven hundred dollars per scoop and it literally is just a scoop and then all the stuff around it.
Speaker 6: What I don't understand about this, though, is can't you just price it at like, you know, one hundred thousand dollars, even if it's just regular ice cream.
Speaker 3: You can, But this is you mean to get the records. Yeah you could, but I think they probably see that and go, that's not accurate. It's like selling a ring for one million dollars. Isn't appraises, and it doesn't appraises.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 3: So it's all the things around it. Now, that truffle it's on it, the rare white truffle in Italy. If you were to get it by itself, it's seven thousand dollars a pound, so you get some shavings.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like chocolate truffles.
Speaker 7: Unch just texting picture savory truffles of the guys.
Speaker 4: No, no, of the girl. The only fans don't check her.
Speaker 3: Now I want to click on it.
Speaker 2: I found a new article and has a lot of her Instagram pictures, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: I just want to see her face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll like it.
Speaker 3: I don't know that I've ever seen a face and been.
Speaker 2: Like a yeah, I've never seen a phase of like, oh I like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, she's she's attractor man, Okay, but she's.
Speaker 2: Like scroll down into a white bikini. She got the leg prop.
Speaker 3: Now I'm not scrolling. Might show me a picture of her face. I'm good, Mike, which picture do you show?
Speaker 4: It's from her video.
Speaker 2: Shore the one like, there's one where she's in workout clothes. Here Shore the workout closed Eddie.
Speaker 3: It looks pretty norm I mean, I mean it's pretty normal.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We can't get them on the page. Now we can't get them off.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a new page.
Speaker 3: I got a new page, man, Jason Saide, because I was trying to fifty pair of sneakers is the new story, which is a lot. I think I've probably had one fifty or so some sometime, but then you gave me some. I've given probably seventy five percent of them away. I went full Bill Gates.
Speaker 4: What do you mean it.
Speaker 3: Gives all his own money away? I went full warm buffet with shoes. I still have a lot of shoes, but not like I used to. And now once I get to the point too where I'm like gotta figure where to put these, it's time to go back in and do it again.
Speaker 2: Let me know.
Speaker 4: Let me know, dude.
Speaker 6: I mean people love my shoes, Like, where'd you get those? I'm like, you know what, just lie yeah kicks? Yeah is that our place?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, foot logger, you can just say you got them online. Okay, you know what to say me. But it makes you feel like weird.
Speaker 4: I mean I usually do. It's like, Man, Bobby, hand me downs. Man, they do who you are?
Speaker 3: You don't have to do that. What do you mean you can literally justel like you out of my line?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Man, Bobby's club, Bobby's closet. Oh was at a store, now, man's my buddy, Bobby.
Speaker 3: They're almost brand new though when you get them.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, dude, like the night the dress ones, I mean, they're not they don't look brand you anymore because I use them a lot.
Speaker 3: But those are good on you too. I've seen him before. I was like, dang, where did Eddie get those? And I'm like, oh, I used to have those. I think you wore them like one time on TV one time.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I didn't pay for them, though, yeah, And so then I go, well, I didn't pay for these, and can someone else use them more than I'm going to use them? If the answer is yes, I give them to that person.
Speaker 4: And my answer is always yet yes, yes.
Speaker 3: Ray Moon, you said one of your buddies has a really pair of expensive pair of shoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're NBA shoes Sean Witherspoon. He said they're one point two thousand.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's called twelve hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I was like, Bones has to for sure have an expensive pair of shoes.
Speaker 3: So I gotta hear it.
Speaker 1: What's the question, like, what is your most expensive pair of shoes?
Speaker 4: You have your clue? Oo.
Speaker 3: I don't like to answer that.
Speaker 4: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 3: I don't, but that's like going how much is your did you pay for your car? It's not the same, but if the quest asked me a yes or no question? So do you have a one yes or no question?
Speaker 1: Well, do you have a pair of shoes that is over twenty thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: Twenty thousand?
Speaker 2: Make you do say no?
Speaker 3: Yes? What?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 4: When do you get? When you get?
Speaker 2: Excuse?
Speaker 3: Is that even impossible?
Speaker 5: Joke?
Speaker 4: Why are you on your phone?
Speaker 3: Why am I going to show you something?
Speaker 7: They're a signed no, But I do have.
Speaker 3: A pair of Lebron's and a pair of Kevin Durant are saying, game warn, game worn that they just don't to do with them. But let me find this hold on and then Eddie, I'm going to have you do something for me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll go to your closet. I'll take them. No, especially if you're.
Speaker 4: Not wearing it.
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna have Okay, how much Amy, how much are these shoes going for? Right here? Yeah, if you want to buy them? Oh, how much are they going for?
Speaker 2: WHOA?
Speaker 7: Two million?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Two million?
Speaker 3: You know how to get to that part?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 3: Can you leave that for a minute? Can you go down there? Be very careful? And then the side compartments to see if you see I'm i gonna.
Speaker 4: Die, I'm too, a million million dollars.
Speaker 3: That's you didn't buy them for a million I didn't. I didn't buy them at all.
Speaker 4: They were free.
Speaker 3: They weren't free, but they weren't worth that when I got them. They were hard to get, but they weren't worth anything. When I got them, they were just like, oh wow, can you believe this? These were made and I got it for a birthday gift from like an agent.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: It brought them to the studio, but at the time there was no big deal.
Speaker 7: So they really sell for that.
Speaker 3: Probably not for that, but.
Speaker 7: Even if not that, then okay.
Speaker 3: See here's the thing, because there are gray ones that are much cheaper different year, and those are fifteen hundred four?
Speaker 6: Is that because they don't sell them anymore? Are they like discontinued or whatever?
Speaker 3: They do not? They only made a certain amount, right.
Speaker 4: So that's why they're worth so much.
Speaker 6: It's graz Do you remember I saw those in your closet and I maybe my son even made a comment like, ooh, those are cool, and you didn't even mention taking those.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't mention that, not on one bit. So do I really think they're worth that much. No, I think they're up on this site to be bought for that, but I don't they're I think they're, but I think they're probably worth more than what ray said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Let me see. Let see if they're still there for them and stolen Mike. But the problem is I don't have the box, but I do have the tag still on them.
Speaker 4: That's amazing. I mean, does the box make a difference.
Speaker 3: It could at least a little bit.
Speaker 4: And you've never worn these shoes, that dude, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Thought about I thought about my basketball on once.
Speaker 4: No, see now and definitely good thing.
Speaker 7: He did it.
Speaker 3: So if they come in, I'll shake you.
Speaker 6: When you mentioned the Lebron's and the KDS, I thought like that'd be cool to play basketball in those.
Speaker 2: They're huge.
Speaker 4: Oh that's true. The don't fit.
Speaker 3: They're huge. Okay, let me see if I have these. I've never talked about these before. Okay, we're thinking of Raymondo. He says that eddies always talking about doing stuff like donating a kidney. Yeah, tipping a thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Uh, No, I said I'd like to tip. I don't have a thousands, right, what's the what's.
Speaker 3: The next one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so he's also said button implants, but the new one that he's thought is a good idea, and he said that he's doing it or whatever.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 3: Hold on a second of the taxi, stop talking.
Speaker 4: Ray.
Speaker 7: He brought him in on a pillow.
Speaker 4: They are, dude, that's so cool.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Million dollars right there.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know that that's really the case. That was about to fall careful, but yeah, that's we're gifted.
Speaker 4: Dude. That's amazing.
Speaker 7: Don't you press a button and they call it?
Speaker 4: Well, now she just said what they were.
Speaker 3: They're on camera. Yeah, I know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I forget it.
Speaker 3: But they are the specific ones like there's some you could get for.
Speaker 7: They're called pie tops.
Speaker 3: They're all different, they're all different kinds, worth all different amounts. This is a lucky, very lucky rare.
Speaker 6: So when you google it, like is it? The top is a million, but the lowest is.
Speaker 4: You know, eight hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: So here you go. The top is like two million. Here's one worth six thousand and older pair that's been worn.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's not you. These these are not worn, right. Let me see what else we got here and the tag dude, that's key.
Speaker 3: There just aren't many of them that exist.
Speaker 4: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got pretty fortunate, for sure. But I's selling for twenty one thousand. If anyone wants to buy, and if they wants to buy.
Speaker 4: On I'd wait wait for what? There's only like two?
Speaker 3: I mean there's only like three pair you could even find. Could you find any more? Yeah, there's only been like a been sold on this site ever ever, and some of them are cheaper like these for six thousand plus seven hundred bucks estimate tags. Those are two, those are white.
Speaker 7: Hmm wow.
Speaker 3: Anyway, how does that button work?
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 3: Bro? I don't know. I haven't touched him forever. I just thought they were stupid. I never touched on, and now all of a sudden they went from stupid. Oh my god, that might be worth something. So the answer there you go. I gotta take them back to the bank, put them in a the pozza box where they live, where they stay. Let's see what was that mention? What they're talking about?
Speaker 4: That nothing? We can move on, We're done right?
Speaker 3: Oh right? What was it about the eddie?
Speaker 6: Did he say it?
Speaker 5: And I just didn't hear because I'm scared to ask, because y'all are you even listening?
Speaker 3: Well, you did not listen a couple of times earlier, but Bobby gave you grace. What grace you forgot because you weren't listening even then?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, right quickly, Eddie's digital detox? Can we all just call it what it is? He's not actually doing it because you post it when you're a Jake Owen's golf tournament, so you're not digitally detos.
Speaker 6: It's just a fun idea. No, I said early on, I have to do stuff for my work. I got to keep my Instagram and stuff like that going, so I will post, but I'm not looking at feeds.
Speaker 4: I'm not looking at dm.
Speaker 3: Now, why do you have to keep your Instagram going?
Speaker 2: What a safe doesn't is related to work? Where are your conting?
Speaker 3: We just can't wait to post.
Speaker 6: What happens is you know, people start like, why don't we even follow Eddy? He didn't even post.
Speaker 3: That's not sure. You know, I've never not seen someone post and wonder where they are? You sure? Positive?
Speaker 6: Well, maybe I won't post then, you know, my wife said, would be cool?
Speaker 4: Is alright?
Speaker 3: But your detail is your detalk done.
Speaker 4: One more week.
Speaker 6: But but my wife said it would be cool as if you didn't post, but you saved everything you were gonna post and then just like dump it when you're done with the detox. I thought about that, but then I already did the jake on stuff.
Speaker 3: So you related, and you've been onto work all day.
Speaker 6: I work, that's my work. I'm talking about time. Why don't you understand the detox I'm doing about time?
Speaker 3: Was whint is it's not a DA talks.
Speaker 6: Well they just call it that, but it's really like, I'm not going to waste time.
Speaker 3: On social media. You're social, but you're saying the words digital detos in church and.
Speaker 6: What TV falls into that too, like I'm not watching shows by myself, but my wife says like, hey, do you want to watch a show together?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, that's quality time.
Speaker 3: So if you're an alcoholic, you never beat with somebody else. But that's not that doesn't work. That doesn't work for those dudes. Okay, I did. Eddie sent me a video of him playing.
Speaker 4: Football with his He judged me hard.
Speaker 3: I didn't judge you hard. Tell okay, go ahead.
Speaker 6: So Amy, So my my son, my four year old, he was like hey, you want to play catch? So it's like yeah, And I was sitting in the back, you know, I sat in a chair, had a drink, and I was just throwing catch with him and he was catching everything.
Speaker 4: He was running like football routes. So I shot a video.
Speaker 6: I'm like, oh, I want to send this to Bobby, like jokingly, hey can you send this to Jerry Jones?
Speaker 4: Like look at this kid?
Speaker 6: And then I was like, yeah, that's cool and all, but like, man, like you managed to just like sit in the chair and be lazy and be.
Speaker 3: Also run your kid. You're an active dad. That also is I know it's a compliment, like you figured out how to keep him going, but you just do nothing.
Speaker 6: And I was like, hey, man like, that's that's how you do it. That's the goal to follow you and you took it as an insult.
Speaker 4: You were totally judging me.
Speaker 3: It wasn't. This is actually what I wrote, don't forget receipts exist because I'm not digital detoxing.
Speaker 4: You were not.
Speaker 3: What I said was after I sent me the video, I said, he can run and he can catch, and you've somehow mastered sitting and doing nothing while being a good active dad at the same time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's very funny.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Hey, how crazy is that video?
Speaker 2: Though? Dude?
Speaker 3: He's catching every single ball running full speed?
Speaker 4: Dude, he just turned four.
Speaker 7: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's wild.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's see George Foreman. Am you want to watch the movie? Are you saw a movie?
Speaker 7: It was on at home?
Speaker 4: You like it?
Speaker 7: Whatever?
Speaker 5: I mean?
Speaker 7: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I feel like y'all review didn't didn't really like it, but I guess I just didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't see it.
Speaker 4: No, it was.
Speaker 7: Would you give it again?
Speaker 3: I gave it like two out of five?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, well, maybe because I had such low expectations, it didn't seem as bad to me. But I did have to google if he was still alive?
Speaker 4: Is he yes? Okay?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Know so yeah, but my son was asking like a hundred questions, what do.
Speaker 4: You give it?
Speaker 7: Three?
Speaker 3: Okay? I thought it looked good, but if Mike doesn't like it, I ain't gonna like.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's kind of crazy how he even got into the George Foreman grills like selling.
Speaker 3: Did they want somebody else barbecue sauce?
Speaker 7: And I don't I don't know did they I don't.
Speaker 5: Know if they addressed that, but he was due, like he just I didn't realize that at one point in time he lost everything and that his manager had.
Speaker 7: Stolen it from him.
Speaker 5: Really and then it just so then it got into this and then my son's like, so, how would someone steal all your money? Why would they do that? I don't, and we're like, well, it happens. So we started down that rabbit hole. And then I just I was impressed with his perseverance or his he was innovative and hot, like he worked hard, so it seemed in the movie and that's.
Speaker 3: The absolute truth movie always.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I didn't know he went back. It's like such a like he totally quit to become a pastor, no idea.
Speaker 3: We watched the next last episode of successon last night. I won't say anything about it, andybody, I was watching it. You don't even watch the sceession at all?
Speaker 4: Night, not at all, Eddie, No, I don't watch it.
Speaker 7: I do, and I have not watched last night.
Speaker 3: Is that's the only one. I'm not going to say anything. She holds her hands up.
Speaker 4: Like you heard the spoiler.
Speaker 3: If a vampire is coming to you and you do the cross on your fingers. That's what she did to me, Like, don't say, I'm not saying anything about it.
Speaker 7: I have respect for aud but I am watching it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's excellent. Yeah, it's achieved new heights that at its highest, which was amazing. It wasn't there new heights. I didn't even know it could be reached. The show Love and Death has it got one more episode left on HBO? Max, Oh man, it's real good.
Speaker 7: Okaa candy on Hulu.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't watched that version of it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I started watching that one.
Speaker 3: Love and Death. Yes, it's so good.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. The seventies though, man.
Speaker 3: Eighty yeah, eighty eight, eighty seventy nine, eighty eighty one.
Speaker 4: Basically so and Amy, did you just watch the Hulu on he said.
Speaker 3: I did, so, what, don't spoil anything.
Speaker 4: I wonder which one's better?
Speaker 3: Well, watch them both?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I would think if I were guessing the HBO one will be better, just based on the brand. But I don't have any reason to think that.
Speaker 7: I guess my loyalty Stagio Max.
Speaker 3: Yeah, other than HBO usually put out higher quality stuff. Succession, Holiday, Harmony, Prince Reunion.
Speaker 4: That's right, Holiday Harmony.
Speaker 3: All right, I think that's it.
Speaker 4: Amy A. You're watching Dear Mama.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys.
Speaker 7: Where is it?
Speaker 4: It's on Hulu.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'll watch it.
Speaker 4: Dear Mama. Tupac documentary Do is Crazy?
Speaker 3: What's the last thing he told me? Oh?
Speaker 5: That's his show on Apple Plus with Jennifer Garner.
Speaker 7: I don't know how.
Speaker 4: Somebody's missing, right, like a kid's missing.
Speaker 5: I don't even know how I clicked on the No, the dad is missing.
Speaker 4: The dad's missing, that's what.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it's all right.
Speaker 5: But now I'm gonna finish it because I'm three in and I like Jennifer Garner. It doesn't it had I looked up the ratings. It's forty eight percent positive on Rotten Tomatoes. Yeah, but I'm gonna keep going.
Speaker 3: We're just about doing with Succession. We're just about done with Love and Death. I don't really only two shows watching right now. We're waiting for ted Lasso to finish so we can start it. Yeah, just kind of binge it. We haven't even started this last season. I'm very excited to start that one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and don't when people think him over at Apple Plus was looking.
Speaker 3: Hey anything, yeahs over. They're just browsing around. What Rodeo drive over an Apple Plus? Uh, that's it. I think that's it. We feel good, Ray Mike, how long we've been thirty six minutes for me? All right, we'll do a new episode twenty five Whistles today. Well, Jim Edmonds is on with us, and other than that, you guys have a great day and we'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Byebody