Speaker 1: From Los Angeles and Phre.
Speaker 2: And one and only, well famous Perez Perez.
Speaker 3: Hilton.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to the Phpre. That would be Perez Hilton. I'm Chris Booker. How are you, kind sir? I'm well.
Speaker 1: Lots to get to today, including the latest on Ben and jen even more drama justin Timberlake stepping his foot in his mouth, his entire both feet. Also, Katie Perry continues to be questionable. Some positive Kylie Jenner and Timothy Challomagne news, some wonderful Sabrina Carpenter news, Jojo Siwa being herself, and we must also talk Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey Cool. We mentioned this on the Patreon and I just felt compelled and as if it were my patriotic duty to just spend thirty seconds letting everybody know that they must they need to stream Chapel Roone. I haven't been this obsessed with an era from a musician in such a long time. Like everything about the music and the performances and everything is just so captivating. I'm obsessed. And what's great is that the music is really there. The music is really phenomenal. This album from start to finish, all Killer, No Filler, Chapel Roane, get into it all right. I went to Powerslap Oh yeah, so fun. I'm obsessed. Is my second time going there.
Speaker 2: I know, is it hard to watch?
Speaker 1: No? I love it. It's like this is so crazy. Now that it's my second time going, I'm learning even more. Like the first time it was just you know, like going to a foreign country for the first time. But now it's like, wow, I've learned that, like if you flinch before you get slapped, they deduct points. Oh yeah, there's all these rules and now I'm like getting acquainted with I'm gonna go. I'm like going every single time now. It's just it's so much fun.
Speaker 2: I saw a clip of one guy get hit and he went down. It hurts my face watching.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked that their teeth don't fall out.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean they must. They obviously train for it, and like right before they get slapped, they're all squeezing this thing behind their backs like a stick. I guess maybe that helps like clench their jars. I don't I don't know, but it's fascinating. Had a real good time. How was your weekend?
Speaker 2: It was good. I watched a lot of the Olympic trials.
Speaker 1: We had some own bios.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel badly for anybody that has to compete against her. And apparently she's the oldest. She'll be the oldest Olympian in that category.
Speaker 1: Twenty seven years old.
Speaker 2: No one can do what she does. And America has this other young girl. She looks like a little Joe Joe Sieway, you know a little bit. She's got that thing going. I mean, we've got some girls that are good, but no one compares to her. Other countries are just like, well, I guess we're getting silver. She's really good.
Speaker 1: Well, before you really kick things off, a moment of remembrance for Martin Male. He was beloved by many and worked across the decades. From Clue, which is one of my favorite movies, to Roseanne he was amazing in that, to Zabrina the Teenage Witch? Is that what it was called? Nineties? The one with Marissa Jonhark Just Sabrien. It was just Sabrien anyways. Rest in peace to him he was eighty years old. But not rest in peace to OJ Simpson. The fuck is this? Last night? At the BET Awards. BET included Oj Simpson in their in memoriam.
Speaker 2: Section, let me talking about not getting it.
Speaker 1: That's something that you do for people that you respect. Right, even if you think that OJ Simpson was innocent of murder, he was still guilty of other crimes and a horrific person. Why are you giving him respect?
Speaker 2: That is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: What else is there to say besides the fuck Jesus? All right on with the show. Also just as incredulous. On Saturday night, Justin Timberlake was in Boston performing, and I knew, I knew it was a matter of time before that ginormous ego of his just took him down another notch. He can't help himself. This is who he is. Saturday night, during the b stage section of his tour, he decided, I'm gonna make a joke about my drunk driving arrest. This is the exact quote, verbatim. He said, so, is there anyone here tonight that's driving? No, I'm just kidding. And then this, I'm not gonna throw her under the bus. This Justin Timberlake fangirl in her forties, DM me forties, Yeah, saying that I took him out of context, that he wasn't making a joke of his drunk driving arrest, and I'm like, hello, he literally he said, he literally said, I'm just kidding. Kidding is another word for joking. He could have killed somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he didn't, and it doesn't matter. He's still into said at the moment.
Speaker 1: Well, even being arrested for drunk driving, I don't think is a joking offense personally.
Speaker 2: Well, you're a little dramatic.
Speaker 1: Should we not be dramatic about drunk driving?
Speaker 2: Drunk driving? Yes, a joke? No, Like it's a joke. It's his fans, it's his people. I really. I mean, you can't sleep at night because of it.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, And that entire arena was cheering and applauding that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're laughing at him.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't find it funny. I don't find it cute.
Speaker 2: You weren't there, and you're not paying money.
Speaker 1: I don't need to be there. I saw the entire section.
Speaker 2: Those people found it to be funny, and it's funny to them.
Speaker 1: They're enablers and they excuse his horrific behavior over and over again. Well, I need supporters like that, Jesus. If you achieve success like in your forties. You're never going to be able to capture people the way that you can if you get them when they're in their teenage shows, if you lock them in when they're teenagers.
Speaker 2: You could do no wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true. Oh well. In other music related news over the weekend, a lot of Taylor Swift fans were discussing there were a lot of different opinions over this, and you were trying to divert me and confuse me. But I did my research, So what are you talking about. I will share exactly what happened. Okay, some hardcore Taylor Swift fans are very good at changing the narrative. They're skillful in their stand tactics. There was this report coming out that on Friday night, Travis Kelcey was spotted partying at this member's only club in West Hollywood with Leonardo DiCaprio and Tristan Thompson. Then Saturday nights.
Speaker 2: And you were starting the pod about that.
Speaker 1: Online Saturday night he was at a teammate's wedding and you said I was wrong, and I said no, I said you were wrong. You literally did.
Speaker 2: I tagged you in a video that somebody else put up and said fake news, as if they were wrong. I never called you wrong. What are you talking about? You were implying that the report was I wasn't implying anything other than somebody else got the story wrong. I didn't say you did anything wrong. I said fake news.
Speaker 1: He was there, Yeah, exactly, Okay, so exactly.
Speaker 2: Somebody posted a story that was erroneous, and I commented fake news.
Speaker 1: I thought you meant the report that he was with Tristan and Leo was fake news.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he was with them on Friday night, wasn't.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, and also there have now been multiple reports confirming that that really did happen. And listen a reminder, Taylor Swift name check Leonardo DiCaprio in her song The Man, just like Leo in Sancho Pe. He is a notorious womanizer and Tristan Thompson is a serial cheater. I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: That nothing because he's in the same room with those two people means nothing less than nothing except for he likes to go out, which is not a shock to anybody.
Speaker 1: It means nothing other than he is a big fame horror.
Speaker 2: Well, we knew that. Come on, he's a hot dog. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, this isn't the guy that's staying home on a Friday night when he's got a Friday night open. He's not in a book club. Okay, this guy is going to go out and he's going to turn up until he can't turn up any longer. That's his DNA. It always has been, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just you know, unnecessary headlines. I'm not saying don't go out and do that, but like, and you know what, Like even Leonardo DiCaprio, I get that he's a fucking a lister, but you hanging out with Tristan Thompson.
Speaker 2: When famous people get in a room, somehow they're always together. Meanwhile, they probably weren't together. That wasn't his posse, that wasn't who he came with, that wasn't who he was texting all along and said hey, i'll meet you here. That other famous person probably is just there. And then you know in your mind you're guilty by association. I just say he's in a club because it's the hot place to be. Tristan Thompson and Leonardo DiCaprio are always going to be in that club because that's just who they are. They got nothing else to do. They're not in a book club either.
Speaker 1: Well, if things end up not working out with Taylor Swift, I totally see Travis Kelcey dating a Kardashian Jenner. No way, Oh absolutely, boh.
Speaker 2: He would be so hated.
Speaker 1: I mean, I hope it works out with Taylor's Swift. He is making the right moves after all the headlines of his parting it up with Leo and Tristan. He took a flight to Dublin, Ireland to go watch her perform there, and she was so happy and I think I don't know for sure, reports haven't confirmed this yet, but it seems like he surprised her, you know that she wasn't expecting him to go to the show, and then he got their mid concert or a third of the way into it, and when she realized he was there, she like lit up and was so happy and smile and pointed in him. And afterwards I love this video, this one video of her walking off stage and heading you know to her green room, and he was like applauding and hyping her up. He's like the ultimate hype man slash partner, but also like a girl wants a cheerleader right, you know, like you need a cheerleader in life, and it's nice that he's giving her that. Which other than Tom Hiddleston, I don't think any of her ex boyfriends did that. I'm still salty it didn't work out with Tom Hidleston. I was so into the two of them that, hey.
Speaker 2: I don't know much about him.
Speaker 1: He's a little bit like Joe Lwin in that he's private, but not when he was a tailor, they were very public. He even wore he even wore that iconic Taylor t shirt. Yeah, that iconic tailored T shirt and Rhode Island for the Fourth of July. We need a Fourth of July tailor and Travis moment in Rhode Island. It has to happen, all right, some Lady Gaga news. This is surprising. She's making headlines. I'll depends who you believe. According to a report, Lady Gaga gave her lawyers an ultimatum dump Ditty, who was also represented by the law firm or I'm walking, and the law firm, which is one of the most powerful music law firms in the country, dropped Ditty. Grubman blah blah blah. Like Lizzie Gribman's father, Alan Gribman, and they have since released a statement saying.
Speaker 2: It's Grubman, by the way, but everybody says Grubman.
Speaker 1: Oh, Grubman, Grubman whatever. They have since released a statement saying that Lady Gaga had nothing to do with it. I'm calling bs on that. Lawyers agents. I get it, agents, managers, they're they're they're pretty quick to drop clients, but lawyers rarely drop clients. That's true, especially because that's their whole job. It's like, even if they're guilty.
Speaker 2: That's the business. It's the CD under belly. And you can't be walking around with the moral high ground as a lawyer when you're inherently in the trenches of shit. E Pheela.
Speaker 1: I don't believe it. And the reason that they claim that they did that the report claimed that they did drop Diddy is if Gaga left, not only does she bring in that law firm a lot of money, but they were worried that other artists would follow and leave as well.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I mean, thinking of an artist, are they sitting there and knowing or even caring what another artist is doing or what their lawyers are up to. I don't really see that. I find it hard to believe that she would even know that they have the same lawyer, you know what I mean, the same representation.
Speaker 1: I don't have like a dedicated lawyer anymore, and now I just work hourly. But when I was like a big fancy Los Angeles law firm, I knew who else was represented there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're different, you're into things like that. I just you know how out of touch artists are with every fucking thing in the world.
Speaker 1: They know, they know networking and blah blah blah blah blah and this and that. Absolutely, absolutely, maybe Anyways, I don't believe the excuse that's being put out there, but it's good to I don't wish ill upon anyone, but I do. I am happy to see. Did he suffer consequences for his actions? I think he deserves all of the awful things coming his way.
Speaker 2: I do like him, so fuck him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. In more music related news, I'm surprised it took this long to happen in Paris, where Katie Perry was there walking in a runway show and promoting her new music. I think it was fans. I'm pretty sure it was fans. That caught it on video. But just to play Devil's advocate, because I do like to be fair, I'll say there's a five percent possibility that the people asking the questions were paparazzi, But it was a girl and a guy, and I think they were fans. And they asked her about working with doctor Luke on her new music and they're like, how could you be all about women's empowerment and work with doctor Luke? Reminder, he was accused of rape by Kesha YadA, YadA, YadA, And she ignored the questions. And I guess in that situation, maybe it's okay to ignore it. But by ignoring it, it's gonna be happening again. It will happen again, I guarantee it. And two, it raises the bigger question, like does she should she address the elephant in the room and answer the question about working with doctor Luke in some capacity. I think she absolutely definitely needs to, because even if he hadn't been accused of rape, it's totally expected in the norm to be asked about your collaborators and to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that has nothing to do with you, though. Diving into every person and what they're up to just seems a bit much. And by the way, that's not the forum to be addressing such a heavy situation.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: Outside the airport, I mean I saw Kesha. She was at the airport, like getting into her car.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was at the airport. It might have been an outside of her hotel or oh, I thought it was an airport. It might be the airport.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looked like the airport. But she was just sort of giving the shit eating grin of I'm keeping this story alive. I don't believe her. Show me a receipt. They're none, you know what I mean, Like, they're just I don't seem to be any receipts for the allegation. And if you were unwavering in your accusations, which she was not, clearly the story seemed to change many different times, and that's their thing. I can't go and get involved with every accusation in the world and say I know and I'm always on this person's side. I'm fucking not. I'll never be. I always say this unless I'm in the room, unless I'm in the bar with Justin Timberlake. I don't know what happened that night. I don't know what happened or supposedly did or didn't happen with Doc. I just it's hard to get involved in the minutia of other people's business. And she tapped out of that lawsuit, so I think everybody else should. I'm Katie Perry. I stay away from it. She doesn't owe anybody anything.
Speaker 1: But let's say, Sabrina Carpenter agreed to be on your radio show. I'm a journalist as well. It's absolutely accepted normal and a good form to say. Okay, Jack Antonov produced your latest single, Please Please Please, why did you decide to work with Jack? It's totally a fair and normal question.
Speaker 2: Well, you said at my radio show, you said in my radio station, and.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, like, in going forward in an interview, would it not be fair and appropriate to ask Katy Perry why did you decide to work with doctor Luke.
Speaker 2: In that regard, Yes, if there's no other follow up, Hey, there's the Kesha thing blah blah blah after the fact, that's like trapping her into having to answer for him, and she shouldn't have to do that. That's my only point, Like she shouldn't have to answer for him. In this scenario, the guy has no charges against him. It clearly was investigated heavily for a very long time. That's the thing your first part. Yes, of course, that's standard practice. Why do you work with this producer again and again and again? I mean that's normal.
Speaker 1: Well, I still think she should address things. And because the hate the fans are not gonna quiet.
Speaker 2: Kesha has four fucking fans. This is people look look for a headline, and this is people trying to get traction on their own. I see it for what it is, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Look at the comments on all of her posts. People continue to bring up the doctor Luke's situation.
Speaker 2: That's the Internet, I mean comments, more people looking for attention.
Speaker 1: J Lo, who just recently was in Italy and France, has more travel planned this summer, enjoying her time off, and according to people, ben Affleck has no plans to join her for any of her summer travel. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're taking a break. I think it's already over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so too. And here is unconfirmed rumor. So I like to preface that by saying this is total rumor, but rumor is they are going to announce their split that they are officially over the divorce either Thursday or Friday, So fourth of July where they want to dump it, right. I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 2: No, I buy it. I could see it happening earlier, maybe even Wednesday, because no one's gonna care about Thursday or Friday or Saturday or Sunday and people picking something up four days later. God knows what will happen in between those four days. So yeah, I believe it's eminent.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh well, On to some reality TV couple news. Former Real Housewives of New York star Kelly ben Simon has called off her wedding just four days before she was set to say I do wow, because her husband to be refused to sign a prenup, she told us Weekly. And what's even crazier is that the guy works in management, wealth management. He's a wealth management consultant, so he would you would think he would be more inclined to protect both of their assets or whatnot. But she viewed that as quote the ultimate red flag and decided to say goodbye. So wow, smart, smart, protect yoursel You can't trust somebody like that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a legal binding document. It just makes more sense to just go ahead and on your end, protect yourself or your significant other, just come to an agreement of Hey, what happens if we split up. I mean, when you look at the divorce numbers where they are, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: I'm just surprised that, like they waited, so are they. I wouldn't even start the planning of the wedding until this was sorted out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna go bring that up right after the show today and I'll tell you how that goes down on wednesdayhing there's nothing bad about it. I don't think there is either. I think it's fiscally responsible. I think it's I think it's good on both ends. California'll just go hey, here's your half, and here's your half. I'll be sitting there like, oh that's fair.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see how that goes fingers cross. Also some positive couple's news, Kylie Jenner and Timothy Chalomet have been spotted publicly together for the first time in months. The two of them were seen going to the in Los Angeles. So nice to see they're still making it work.
Speaker 2: I like to see that they're trying to be incognito wearing their masks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean, Like you see two.
Speaker 2: People in a mask together, I think it probably garners more attention, now, you know what I mean, Like if they just walked amongst people, you may not notice them.
Speaker 1: Not really, like not in New York or LA. Like there's still people that wear them a lot. Well maybe in the valley, but like, god, I remember, I keep seeing videos of people in New York City, a lot of them still wearing masks. And that's fine. Whatever you do to whatever you want to do for yourself that makes you happy, go for it.
Speaker 2: Especially if you are sick, it's responsible to put a mask on so you're not spreading it to everybody else. I mean other cultures. That's their reasoning for masks in the first place. It's not the other way around. It's not like so I don't get sick, it's so other people don't get what I got.
Speaker 1: Or if you're trying to like be incognito, Yeah, there's that and not really being incognito, all right. Jojo Siwa debuted a new tattoo, which is really weird. It's going to be the album cover for her new album and it's a Teddy Bear with a tactical vest, angel wings and a blindfold, and it's big. It's big. Listen. I understand that your kids are gonna do whatever they want, but I'm glad I never got any tattoos because if I did, then my kids have said this before. Yeah, I don't want my kid to end up with this ginormous, ugly ass teddy bear, tactical vest, blindfold, angel wings tattoo.
Speaker 2: I just see these kids in the Olympics and they're just completely tatted up, and it's a lot sometimes, is what I'll get at.
Speaker 1: Miley Cyrus shared a video of her brother recently and like there's not even a centimeter of skin left for him to tattoo anywhere. He was shirtless and like his entire chest and arms and everything was just covered.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've seen Miley's in person too. She's got some anchor on her arm. It's just I don't know, it's not really my thing, not.
Speaker 1: For me either. All Right. Some Los Angeles specific news that I thought was interesting to share. The Lakers have drafted Lebron James's son, Bronni James. No nepotism at all, whatsoever. Factored in this decision.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's such a joke what the Lakers are doing. It's just such a joke. And if you're thinking, like, well, is Bronny any good, the answer to that question is no, he's not that good at all. Now that's not saying that maybe he won't get good, but he was terrible at USC. The Lakers steak. They're not going anywhere this year. The Clippers will probably be the team for LA this next coming. Yeah, the next couple of years. They've got a new stadium coming and they've got a hell of a team. So the Clippers will be there at the end next year. So will the next look really good? The Lakers are joked, and I think if you're another one of these players, you're like, what the fuck? My whole life I have been plaguing and I'm better, clearly. But you know, some celebrities kid gets the gig. That's how the world works.
Speaker 1: If Northwest wants to go to the WNBA when she's older, she will be there.
Speaker 2: Northwest is already an examples on stage at the Hollywood All. That kid doesn't deserve to be up there singing or performing. That kid sucks that Oh hey, hey, hey hey. Compared to the other actors in those town.
Speaker 1: I would not phrase it that way. She's eleven years old.
Speaker 2: Okay, she has less talent than the other people.
Speaker 1: At this moment, all right. Congratulations also to the family and the memory of the late iconic Latina singer Jenny Rivera. She was just honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. And I would love to be on the Hollywood Walk of Fame one day. I want to be the first influencer to have a star on the Hollywood Candy You just have to pay for it. I did. I applied and get accepted. I applied and they rejected my application. Yeah.
Speaker 2: God, it's so shocking. There's like radio people on the damn thing that are, you know, famous in other cities. You ask anybody here who the fuck they are? Pud be like, I have no idea. Everybody knows who you are. They might not like you, but they know who you are.
Speaker 1: Maybe I should try again and try again. A quick thank you to some new Patreon subscribers at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton and yes, even though it is a holiday later this week, we still will be delivering an exclusive Patreon show, as we always do. Thank you for signing up. Leah Kemp, Amy Agrasal, Michelle f who signed up for the year. Wow, Jane Warner. If you sign up for the year, you get a price reduction. Kelly Port in Canada, Roxy Ramirez, Carrie Stevens, Samantha Verrick, and Michelle are and Oh my god, a lot of people this week. Grand Vague. Oh, I think that that person's from like Sweden or Norway or something. I can't even pronounce your last name, but I appreciate you. Barbara Hully and Christina Delvaye, Thank you all, appreciate you all right. Finally, we mentioned this on a recent episode. I don't know if you were quite convinced at the time, but I said Sabrina Carpenter was going to go on an arena tour. Right sold out within within a couple hours, the entire arena tour.
Speaker 2: To whom two hits. Since that conversation, always say, hits change everything.
Speaker 1: Chapel Rone, she's coming for the hits.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she's anywhere near as big as Sabrina Carpenter she's going to be. I don't know. I listened to that whole album. It's good. It's not great.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's amazing. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: It's very good, it's great.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's bigger than Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 1: It will be, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Sabrina Carpenter sits at two and three on the Hot one hundred Chapel Rone. Let's see you do that, then I'll go. Okay, maybe you got a point.
Speaker 1: I expect Chapel Rone might have three songs in the top ten. We'll see, we'll see. All right, let's take some calls, all.
Speaker 3: Right, for it's from Chicago.
Speaker 1: I don't like the tone. Already told us that.
Speaker 3: You were blindsided by an interviewer who had asked you how did you know.
Speaker 1: You were gay? Oh yeah, yeah yeah. So you don't like this, No, no, no, no, keep it going, keep it going.
Speaker 2: I like this.
Speaker 3: Tone, and you're responded with because I have zero desire to eat the jet. However, this past Monday, you ate Taylor Swift being stop it.
Speaker 1: I knew, I knew it. Like, this is the best call.
Speaker 3: I've ever heard, hearing all about Taylor Swift and I've never been a Swiftie.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't have to be.
Speaker 3: You need to lay off her bee.
Speaker 2: I love her tone, but your instincts were good because she was coming after you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I can be objective about I can't.
Speaker 2: If you cannot, they should name a tampon after you.
Speaker 1: When I first listened to Folklore and I shared my thoughts on the podcast on.
Speaker 2: This album, you called it poetry and she shouldn't have released it. You should all over it. And now you're like running around like she's the greatest. You said she should have released it as a poetry book. That's your quote. Okay, you didn't say that. I made that. I just pulled that from the air.
Speaker 1: I said. I always said I really liked it, and there was too long, there were too many songs.
Speaker 2: All that still holds true, and none of them are hits on top of it. So there you go. But keep telling everybody how huge it is.
Speaker 1: The album is huge.
Speaker 2: No, it's huge with her audience.
Speaker 1: All right, shut up, shut up, We're not gonna do this again. Play another call, Looker, Hiperez.
Speaker 4: I'm paid, and I'm listening to your episode where you're talking about Bill Belichick and his very young girlfriend, and I just had to say I am all seeing Belichick on this one because dating these days, I don't know what has happened, but it's the number one hardest thing to get a man to come to your house. It's impossible. And we've all seen that ring footage of Bill Belizais reading shirtless from his girlfriend's crappy apartment. So if she can get Bill Belichick to come over, oh my gosh, I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Every girl wants some seventy five year old guy sneak it out of her house.
Speaker 1: He's seventy two. I think he's forty nine years older than her.
Speaker 2: God bless them.
Speaker 1: And that must have been an old video that she brought up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's an older video. I saw that before, and I doubt I don't even think that's the same person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't seen that video, but they're they're now living together, and they have been living together for a while.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine the conversations.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Hi, guys from Colorado. Correct, I think you have drank too much of the Taylors with Kuwait and are not being.
Speaker 1: I can be objective, Jesus.
Speaker 4: Since day one, I absolutely adore her. However, I am one hundred percent with book around this one.
Speaker 3: The last album is not a hit.
Speaker 2: She is a hit.
Speaker 1: You're all right popular.
Speaker 3: Yees because of the fan I think it is way.
Speaker 2: Too long lyrically, I think, all right, all right, all right, Look it's long and everybody knows it. It is what I said. You could either agree with me or disagree with me. But I know I'm right. The Hot one hundred tells me I'm right.
Speaker 1: I will go. I hate how to relitigate things. If you were to put ten music industry people in.
Speaker 2: Who cares about industry people. We're talking about regular people. No one cares about industry people.
Speaker 1: They are the experts. They're the ones in the industry that can tell you or not so me.
Speaker 2: As a thirty year broadcaster, a music director, someone that's actually won the air competition, somebody that knows exactly what they're who follows research for a fucking living. You're telling me I'm not an expert. I'll tell you I'm more of an expert than some fucking writer that's up her ass like a suppository like you. She's the hit. The album's not a hit. It's still bored. She's not even in the top ten of the Hot one hundred Sabrita Carpenter has two songs. You're gonna tell me her fan base as big as Taylor Swift's.
Speaker 1: No, all right, whatever, next call.
Speaker 2: It's not even debatable. This is Jesse.
Speaker 4: I'm going to Chicago Longtime Listeners day.
Speaker 2: One, and I just want to say it's not a question, but I just.
Speaker 3: Want to say I don't mind the Taylor Swift answer. I actually love it, and I every week for us is talking about Taylor.
Speaker 1: Damn No, that's it, that's it, all right, Well, thank you for that. I talked about her this week because it was requested by some Patreon supporters.
Speaker 2: Well it's also news. Let's not like say, hey, let's stop talking about Taylor Swift. I've never said that. I don't even agree with that. Like I said, she's the hit, so we got to talk about the hit her, all right.
Speaker 1: Well? Thanks, Yeah, we'll see you guys on Wednesday. That's when we're dropping the Patreon show this week. Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton sign up if you can. We'd love your support. But if not, we love you all and we'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Take care, guys,