Speaker 1: You're rolling? Are you rolling?
Speaker 2: Andy?
Speaker 3: I'm rolling now?
Speaker 1: Brody needs to make one. That's to Scotty Andrew now because you don't like Andy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know it's whatever I've gotten over it.
Speaker 1: You just sounded like my dead aunt when we used to talk like her. That's how she talked. Hello, Hello, who are you writing to?
Speaker 2: Hold on one sec.
Speaker 1: What's going on? We're taking you behind the scenes now. As Andrew feverishly types on his phone, who are you talking to? He's not paying attention.
Speaker 2: I just have to take care of some things. Okay, Hi, I'm here. How are you today?
Speaker 1: I'm okay. You missed the whole thing.
Speaker 2: No, I heard you talking about it. You want to change it to Scotty and Andrew because you know I don't like Andy.
Speaker 1: And you talked like my dead aunt. Ant dead ant, dead ant? Remember that from Pink Panther.
Speaker 2: And maybe it's in a past episode. Oh okay, I might actually have a bowl of cereal because I did not eat breakfast because I'm trying not to eat breakfast before I come and do this now.
Speaker 1: But we just recorded a Cereal killers and you ate a bunch of cereal?
Speaker 2: Did I really though? Because one of them tasted like gas station. The other one was Okay.
Speaker 1: There's not really any milk left?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Is there anything?
Speaker 3: Can? I?
Speaker 2: Is there no food?
Speaker 1: Hello? There's seventy seven thousand boxes of cereus.
Speaker 4: There's no milk? Right, so what I'm gonna eat? Just I've already eaten cereal with water.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do it again.
Speaker 1: There's a yogurt in when did you have one of the breakfast Carnation shake drinks? Go ahead. There's Crave, the Loops, and there's Golden Grams.
Speaker 2: I'm not really like a breakfast shake person.
Speaker 1: Try it, go ahead. They're nice and cold, they're frosty. I put them in the fridge. No, they're not all they're good to like November. Well, the Crave is chocolate, the fruit Loops is fruity, and the Graham is Graham. Okay, shake it? Shake it really good? Shake well? Andrew pic sure?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes all you Beyonce's and Lucy Lu's and baby dolls get on the floor.
Speaker 1: All right? So did you come in with a game plan or yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I had to go get a whole new bed set yesterday, an entire new bed set because you broke it, yes, because I when I moved from my apartment, okay, broke this already. I hired this company. It was cheap, and so I was like, whoa, I'm gonna get a deal. The one guy who moved I don't know what his name was, was really nice. He did all the work.
Speaker 5: The other guy stood in the hallway and took lunch, just was like eating in the hallway. So what should have been a three hour move took six. On top of that, the one guy who was nice built my bed back. However, because the other guy wasn't there to help because he was eating lunch in the hallway for two hours, installed my bed wrong.
Speaker 4: So I was sitting in my bed and all of a sudden I just hear dun't And I'm sitting there, I'm like, Okay, I know, I know quarantine hasn't been great for everybody, but I don't think.
Speaker 1: It's been that bad to me. Your face must have been priceless.
Speaker 2: It wasn't great. And then I was just like having a fall on meltdown trying to figure it out. And I'm like, this man installed my bed wrong and now it's broken.
Speaker 1: I being built. I mean, you don't really install it.
Speaker 2: It's broke.
Speaker 4: It broke, so I build a whole new bed set. Hopefully the Serial Killers really takes off, because I could use some money.
Speaker 1: Right now, Let's see how you like your Golden Gram's Carnation breakfast drink.
Speaker 2: That's actually delicious?
Speaker 1: You like that? Yeah? I haven't seen it in the stories yet. They sent us some sample bottles.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Wait, don't look at the don't look at the calories and stuff. Just drink it.
Speaker 2: I hate only two and two hundred and forty kilors.
Speaker 1: I hate when people do that. If you like it, just drink good. Okay.
Speaker 2: Carnacian Breakfast Essentials has protein, vitamins and minerals, vitamin D as much calcium as a six ounce cup of yogurt. Okay if you see these in the.
Speaker 1: Store, which you don't yet.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Who did our friends at Kellogg sent us this?
Speaker 1: No? Not true at all?
Speaker 2: Okay, not true at all.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Who makes Golden Grahams? Is it Kellogg's. No, it's General Mills, that's right. And also it's not General Mills or Kellogg, it's Carnation. Who licensed the names?
Speaker 2: Listen, Carnation. I think this guy Matt sent it to us.
Speaker 1: Probably it's also it's as she really, no, Matt's the guy from post Oh, Jess. You know nothing about Cereal brandmail.
Speaker 2: These companies, and they're sending us stuff now.
Speaker 1: But we don't talk about Cereal here, So move on. I mean, if we want to know what else you got.
Speaker 2: This is delicious though, and I'm telling you if you see this in the store, Carnation Golden Graham, it's really good. Okay, do we have an extra case paid for this or no? I'm just saying cool, what's next?
Speaker 1: Andrew?
Speaker 2: This is your podcast, it's not my podcast. You spend a lot of it talking about yourself.
Speaker 1: You have to come prepared.
Speaker 2: You have to come prepared. How are you prepared? The minute we press record on this, she's like, I didn't put this in the system. Also, I I got here at nine fifty today and you were like, you're late. Well, you don't start recording until at least ten to fifteen.
Speaker 1: I like to spend time with you, Andrew. You said you were coming at nine thirty nine, so you were technically late.
Speaker 2: I said nine thirty, But because my finger always hits the nine, it looks like nine.
Speaker 1: Are you sure that it's not you that broke the bed.
Speaker 2: In my defense, I do have gigantic hans.
Speaker 1: Okay, look at that, hey quite huge in the video that you're you're seeing right now? Am I backwards or am I forward?
Speaker 2: Raise your left hand?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, you're fine.
Speaker 1: But look is my look at look at rip? Is that backwards behind me?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: It is for me?
Speaker 2: Okay, well it's not for me, so that's fine.
Speaker 1: Why would it do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe it mirrors your reflection.
Speaker 1: Mirror that you that mirror is your reflection. That was redundant. Look, I'm just sure. I'm along for the ride. This is bowl chat, so let's chat. What do you got? Come on? Didn't were there some like listener submissions?
Speaker 2: Well we did those of the last episode because.
Speaker 1: So you blew your wad in one episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just was like, okay, wait, have you ever done Peloton?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Are you never going to do peloton?
Speaker 1: It's very expensive?
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like you could just get the app and use your iPad.
Speaker 1: I feel like you just go outside and ride your bike.
Speaker 2: How about that they don't give you the same resistance.
Speaker 1: Okay, so someone can come yell at you next to you I would love to do that. I'll ride next to you, go faster.
Speaker 2: I actually want to watch you ride your bike, and I'll just be in the car and I'll yell at you the whole.
Speaker 1: Time with a megaphone. Fine, do you have a megaphone? I do because I have one of Greg T's old megaphones. It's like black Eye Peas. It was some promotional thing. I do have one somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can you bring it in next time?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 1: That would actually be a great service. Like you just ride along someone in a car and you yell at them while they're exercising.
Speaker 2: Motivational yelling. Yeah, I'm all for that. I think we just started a company. I think so motivational yellers. Yeah, I'm sorry you were saying something. I don't really know what I was saying. I was just asking about megaphones because I would like to use one. Oh, I just want a bowl horn. I just want to press the alarm button.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We used to have that in day camp, Like anytime there was a special announcement coming, the owner would walk around with a megaphone all day. He had a megaphone all day. He had like a holster and He had a megaphone and a holster and he would just walk around and when you heard, you know that there was some big announcement coming and you had to stop and listen.
Speaker 2: My question is this because I've been watching a lot. When I did have a TikTok before, I had to delete it because I was getting too addicted.
Speaker 1: Again, what are you twelve?
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I know when I'm getting addicted to something. I know when I got to cut it out, So I cut that out. But fire drills. Do teachers know when fire drills are? I would think so, because did you ever have a fire drill and there was a test.
Speaker 5: Um?
Speaker 1: Maybe now they let us know when there's going to be one, so they do know now. But back in the day when there wasn't, it was all analog. It was analog everything. And yeah, you know, I dared a kid to pull the fire alarm. Yeah. It was an elementary school. It was either second or third grade, and we were in the gym and there was one like in the little out cove of the do like so nobody could see, and he pulled it and it made it made a different noise than when it was a drill. It was we was like and then the bell started ringing and it was like he had he had purple inkle over his fingers because I don't know if you know that, but I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if they still do it. But old school, back in the day, there was like purple goo in the pull thing, so they would know who pulled a false alarm. You couldn't get it off. It was permanent. So he got a lot of trouble. That's that's that's crazy. Like nowadays you'd be probably expelled. Back then, it was just like oh you but you know.
Speaker 2: Nowadays it would be like you caused emotional trauma to the students.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: For that reason alone, we're doing after school therapy sessions with the students.
Speaker 1: And you're suspended for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, and then you get a newsletter about the kid the action that was taken. Yes, yeah, we didn't have that. Yeah, fired were always interesting. I just liked to, you know, shake up to the normal routine.
Speaker 1: See. I liked the bus drills because we never had a bus drill. Well did you ever have a bus? Yeah, then you had a bus drill. It's mandated. So what they would do is you would get it. They'd fill the bus up with all the kids. And my last name was b so I was always in the front of the bus and I was pissed because I'd be in the front of the bus, but the kids halfway to the back of the bus got to jump out the back door. I had to go at the regular door like a normal idiot, and I never got to go out the back and have any fun. And then some kids got to like go out the roof because there was the roof. Things I want to do that. Well, they used to take us to a place, I forget what it was called, but there was a bus on its side, and they showed you what it would be like if you were ever in a rollover accident, and how to get out the roof of the bus and had to pull the lever and you know, because all the buses have the hatches on top.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, huh huh. Safety first, Andy, Yeah, well you were a bus driver too.
Speaker 1: I was a bus driver. It's been a bit. I miss it. Actually, as much as I would complain about it, I miss it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My aunt and my uncle are both bus drivers.
Speaker 1: Maybe this summer I still have my CDL, so I can still drive.
Speaker 2: Ooh, commercial driver's license. That's right, love to see that.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: You could drive a tour bus.
Speaker 1: No I can't. I'm only allowed to drive up to fifteen passengers. Okay after that nope, can't wait.
Speaker 2: So if like somebody brought like another kid, would you have to be like I counted.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not that it's it's basically it's the size of the bus. It's if it's only a bus that hold up to a certain number of people is what I'm allowed to drive. Gotcha? The trucks, no air brakes sorry. No tractor trailers sorry. Although you know what, when I used to live in Iowa, here the.
Speaker 2: Girl there talking about extreme couponing.
Speaker 1: Out the girl there. There was a girl there she used to yell I me. She's like, it's what's a tractor trailer? But maybe is it called different things regionally, like it's an eighteen wheeler or who was who was on your phone?
Speaker 2: I'm listening to what you're saying. You're talking about Iowa. You're talking about commercial tractors. No, I didn't say anything about a commercial tractor, commercial something or other.
Speaker 1: Just forget it. Move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what were you saying?
Speaker 1: I was saying that I would call a truck an eighteen wheeler a tractor trailer, and they would make fun of me because, like, what's that I call that? Well, I don't know, but here in New York, if you look at the license plates, the truck that pulls the thing, the license plate says tractor, it's called that's a tractor, even though you think of a tractor as a John Deere that picks hay, you know, a corn or whatever. And then the trailer, obviously is the truck is the trailer part, So it's a tractor trailer. But that I mean it's I guess call different things in different places, just like shopping carts or shopping carts or wagons or buggies or whatever.
Speaker 2: People call the water ice versus Italian ice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of regional things like that.
Speaker 2: I don't get water ice. Who calls it water ice?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's ice.
Speaker 2: Is water, So I mean it's Italian ice. I don't know why it's Italian ice, but that's how I've always called it.
Speaker 1: But that also may be a very New York thing. Outside of it here.
Speaker 2: Pretty sure it is also soda and pop.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I've told the story in Cork. I'm sorry. I'm going to say it one more time. But when I first moved to Iowa, I went to the Come and Go and I went in and I was so enamored that they had mountain dew in bottles, like the big tall glass bottles old school, and they were refillable, not recyclable. They would take them back and wash them and refill them. So anyway, I put it on the counter. He's like, will that be it?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 1: I said yes. He said would you like your pop in a sack? And I said, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm at the Come and Go? Can I get my pop in a sack? So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was all those things at once, and I was like, where am I right now? But pop is soda and sack is a bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's just.
Speaker 1: It's different in different places.
Speaker 2: Also, some places just call all SODA's coke? Yeah, what flavor coke? Do you want sprite? That is just strange to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a big mountain dew fan. I don't know if I've said this before. I think mountain dew is the nastiest thing in the world.
Speaker 1: Wow, I was. I used to like it a lot. But see when I was a kid, I liked mellow yellow, and that went away for a lot of years, and it only recently came back a couple of years ago. And then there were a few other ones that were similar, like Squirt. I loved Squirt. They only had it when I went to Florida's. When I went to see my grandparents in Florida, they had Squirt. It's like a citrus soda. It was delicious. Now they have it up here too.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 2: There's a Japanese soda I really like. It's called Kieran Lemon. It is so good. It's like a better sprite. That's the only way I could say it, because they use like real lemons quote unquote. They have like all the ingredients in Japanese, so I can't really read them. But it is the best soda of all time. And I will go to my grave defending that.
Speaker 1: I think there was one called Team or something else. There's Surge Serge, I shall have the alarm clock that that was a coke product in the late nineties, and it was I don't know what they were going for, because that's that was kind of their mellow yellow replacement, but it didn't catch on. But I do have an alarm clock, and it's screams surge instead of an alarm going off.
Speaker 2: That would be the worst one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a collector's item.
Speaker 2: I am weird, and I still need a clock in my room. Recently, my clock in my bedroom at home broke.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't need a clock?
Speaker 2: People use their phones now, you'd be surprised. Like my clock in my room broke. And I had that one. It was an old MTV clock that I had since like what two thousand and one, had the little MTV logo on the side. I loved it, but it broke, and I just felt so lost not having a clock in my room. I just was like, I don't know what time it is and I could check my phone.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine not having I mean, you open your eyes in the middle of the night. You don't want to grab your phone. You want to just look around and see what time it is. I mean, either either your Alexa or you know, because the We the Electra show or whatever that has the has a clock on it, or your cable box if you still have one.
Speaker 2: I think it's a gen Z thing. They don't want clocks anymore, huh, those whipper.
Speaker 1: Snappers and my kids, I mean trying to get them to tell time with hands. You know, it's like, what is that?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean, I mean actually can figure it out now, but Cooper still is like, what's the V.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I will say it did take me a while to learn what like a quarter after five was or quarter.
Speaker 1: After six because you thought it was twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because that clicked probably in the past like ten years or so, and I remember that breakthrough where I was like, oh my god, that makes so much more sense.
Speaker 1: Well, because it's a quarter hour, Yeah, I get that. Okay, it's different than a quarter dollar oh.
Speaker 2: God, yeah right, which is twenty which is five cents.
Speaker 1: No, a quarter quarter dollar is twenty five cents, andrew, So that's why they're called quarters quarter dollar? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Half dollar fifty cents? Please tell me you're kidding me fifty cents? Yes, half dollar is fifty cents, and there is no three quarter dollar. Is there anything above fifty cents?
Speaker 1: Yeah? A dollar yeah.
Speaker 2: Outside of that, there's no like weird currency like a two dollar bill.
Speaker 1: A two dollars bill is less than a dollar.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is there's no like weird piece of change that's like, oh hey, here's a we're also talking about change again. We did this in the last Bowl chat.
Speaker 1: Like this time, I brought a two dollar bill, see.
Speaker 2: Which you're gonna go tip someone with and they're gonna be like this stupid idiot.
Speaker 1: I will, I will. No, there's no weird anything. I mean, there's a dollar there. Used to be like a giant dollar coin. I think Eisenhower was on it. I forget who was on I have one. Yeah, they're they're big. Yeah, I have one in my room. You're that homelest, Yeah, thank you. Okay.
Speaker 2: The worst is whenever you think you got like a collector's item and it turns out not to be one.
Speaker 1: Well, no, most money is not collectible unless it's really old and in a really good condition.
Speaker 2: Exactly, it's got to be super rare, which then it wouldn't be in circulation for the most part.
Speaker 1: Right, Like, if you have a bill that has a red seal, or it's a silver certificate with a blue seal or anything like that, that's good, hang on to that. But anything with just your regular run of the mill, like anything after nineteen sixty something, Who cares.
Speaker 2: I went to a banquets and I got a five hundred dollar bill, and I wish I kept it because they don't make those anymore.
Speaker 1: How, they should not have given you that.
Speaker 2: This was probably this was when I was caddying.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't matter. They still should not have given you that. They've not been in circulation since you know when when nineteen thirty four.
Speaker 2: I should have kept that bill. I'm telling you, I still think of it to this day. I remember getting it and being like, whoa, this is so cool.
Speaker 1: Did you know they had five hundred dollar bills, one thousand dollar bills, ten thousand dollar bills, and one hundred thousand dollar bills.
Speaker 2: They should go back to that.
Speaker 1: Well, they were just for bank exchange. It was before electronic. Yeah, bank exchange.
Speaker 2: So imagine going and paying for a house, like a five hundred thousand dollars house with five.
Speaker 1: Bills five bills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go go buy something nice with this.
Speaker 1: Exactly. I'm gonna you say something. I'm gonna step over here. Clear my throat.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh do you have a frog in your throat?
Speaker 1: I wish they could see you on the camera. Why I just went over there, just rolled away. I don't want to be rude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you're not. I don't worry.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna collect all my money here. I think I have eleven dollars total.
Speaker 2: I still have to go to the bank and exchange those two dollar bills.
Speaker 1: Why do you want to exchange them?
Speaker 2: Because there's no like I just want.
Speaker 1: Do you know that if you go to a self checkout machine you can use them?
Speaker 2: I know, but like I'm not. I want to carry a wad of two dollars bills.
Speaker 1: And a lot of vending machines take them as well. People don't know. It says takes one in five, but it will also take it too.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: They don't advertise it.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything else do you want to talk about? Or can we go?
Speaker 2: Why do we need to go? What else could we talk about?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I got seen any good movies lately. No, I don't really see movies any television shows.
Speaker 1: Yes, we've been watching Cruel Summer. We just finished that, so we're waiting for the next season to come and Generation we loved as well.
Speaker 2: I don't know what either of those.
Speaker 1: Are you should check them out?
Speaker 2: I think I might.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're very like come of age type shows.
Speaker 2: I need to get my couch first, because right.
Speaker 1: Now, so do we. We haven't had a couch since January.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I haven't had one since I moved in on June first. And let me tell you something. I it's it's the most awkward thing in the world. I sit on my floor and I watch television.
Speaker 1: Try having a family there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that wouldn't be great.
Speaker 1: So now it's back ordered until I think another three weeks from now, so we'll see.
Speaker 2: I get mine on Friday. Good for you Friday.
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it new?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Are you definitely sure?
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. I've contacted them, I have a date on the calendar. Okay.
Speaker 1: I wish you well, thank you.
Speaker 2: I also wish myself well because I have people coming the next day to stay with me for over a week. So if I don't have a place for them to sleep, that's gonna be real bad.
Speaker 1: Have any one of them been on Survivor Yes, Okay, of course, just checking.
Speaker 2: So I guess they're used to sleeping on things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, floors. Andrew likes to hang out with famous people. Yeah, okay, what's up? Pal?
Speaker 2: You are a famous person. That's why I hang out with you.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm Scott from Extreme Couponing. You should do an ama hell what no? And ask me anything on Reddit?
Speaker 1: Okay, and you should just be like I was.
Speaker 2: On Extreme Couponing, ask me anything.
Speaker 1: Do you get paid for that?
Speaker 2: No? Why would you get paid?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm giving up my time.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right, we were getting let's do the cameo thing. I decided that we should do it.
Speaker 2: I think Patreon before cameo.
Speaker 1: It sounds that doesn't sound good. I don't like that one.
Speaker 2: If we have people subscribe for two to three dollars, we will do one or two live episodes where we'll sit here with a camera, live, eating cereal, taking people's questions, talking to them, having fun.
Speaker 1: Remember the time when you said you were going to put up a poll and see if people would actually want to do that.
Speaker 2: I got to figure out what episode I said that in.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you should do that because I'm curious to see if anybody would pay a penny for this crap.
Speaker 2: I think people would for like again, two to three dollars. Honestly, you should see what some of these YouTubers charge. Who charges three hundred dollars to be an executive producer? Who charges like fifty dollars just so you could get a house tour.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, why is it any different to a listener that is listening to this right now that we recorded a couple of weeks ago, or one that's live. Who cares they're getting the same content?
Speaker 2: Different? Because if you're a subscription based meaning that we add just say, oh, if we do bi weekly Friday episodes too, so you get three times of the serial.
Speaker 1: I feel like you need to write this down and have a plan because you don't know what you're saying I do.
Speaker 2: So it's just you're like a going full Gen X boomer being like this sounds a little too new fangled? Can we do anything on my camcorder to cut the costs?
Speaker 1: I fell down a hill the other day and my arm and legs still hurt very badly.
Speaker 2: I can't, I can't. You fell down it? How did you fall down a hill? So?
Speaker 1: I was wearing flip flops and I should not have been wearing flip flops, and I was walking down a grassy, steep hill and I slipped and I fell right on my ass and my leg went backwards and I hit my elbow on the ground. But I did not spill a drop of my coffee.
Speaker 2: I would have paid to watch you fall. I'm I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I really would have. We kind of did a little questionnaire as I approached the soccer game, because we were going to Coopers soccer game, and everybody said they didn't see, but I don't believe it. Like if you're look, if you're watching a game and off of the distance, this dope comes rolling down a hill, somebody saw it. Somebody caught it in the peripheral and they saw it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I crack up anytime anybody falls.
Speaker 1: Thankfully there were no cameras there.
Speaker 2: Without fail, That's always going to be the one thing. Like you show me a video of somebody tripping on something, oh god, and I'll laugh.
Speaker 1: Okay, buddy, But well you should follow kids getting hurt? Is that what it is? Kids getting hurt on Instagram? Well? God, it's my favorite. I know it's not funny to see kids get hurt, but they apparently they assure everybody that nobody actually really got hurt. They just look like they got hurt.
Speaker 2: But hold on, kids hurting themselves.
Speaker 1: It's getting hurt. I think it's kids getting hurt is the handle. It's freaking hilarious.
Speaker 2: Kids getting hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see, it's like a yellow logo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, three point six million.
Speaker 1: Yeah you'll love it. Oh you'll love it. You'll just laugh hysterically. Oh god, it all right.
Speaker 2: Even though I have kids, I would never post them. There said you just post your kid throwing up from whipped cream.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I cep in the closet. I kind of regret that. At this point, I feel bad. It was nice to make, you know, two three grand on that.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you made two three grand.
Speaker 1: But was it really worth it? I don't know anyway, because the problem is is they're now old enough where they're going to get me back. You know. Like I was singing in the car the other day and I see my daughter doing this, and I'm like, I caught it, and I stopped and she started giggling. I'm like, I'm like, it's fine, I deserve it. Do what you want with it, you know. So I look and.
Speaker 2: I've heard you sing too, So that must have been really good. I got a text figure out.
Speaker 1: Where let's get that. Not that I want to go, but it's just where. We're just running. We're out of steam.
Speaker 2: We're out of steam. Yeah, okay, well it's been real. It's been nice. It's been real nice.
Speaker 1: You said that last time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna be my new sign of Oh no, it's not a newscaster.
Speaker 1: No no, no no, So follow us on for some reason at Serial Killer's PC, here we go.
Speaker 2: Is Scott the pooh poo or no, Scott poopoop bodin. Oh sorry, we can't say your last name, even though it's on your profile and also searchable.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, whatever you want. And it's a sausage and it's a festival, and it's a bakery. Whatever, They're gonna find me a last.
Speaker 2: My full name is in my profile, Andrew PIGLICI could go look it up.
Speaker 1: What's your middle name? John?
Speaker 2: Vincent Vincent?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the clam bar? What Vincent's clam bar?
Speaker 2: I've never been to Vincent's clambar. Okay, what is a clam bar?
Speaker 1: It's a bar with clams.
Speaker 2: Wow, sounds exact and precise. Okay, we should do that. Next time, we'll.
Speaker 1: Talk about weird foods like clam strips.
Speaker 4: Or clam pizzas or crab pizzas people who eat crab on pizza and shrimp parm.
Speaker 1: I love shrimp parm and we'll get to that on the next bowl chat.
Speaker 2: We need to tease. On the next bul check.
Speaker 1: I'll bring some in. You know what. I'm gonna bring in some diner shrimp parm. The next time we have bul chain.
Speaker 2: I will vomit in your face.
Speaker 1: Okay, whatever it takes, all right, we gotta go until we see you next. We'll see you on Monday actually with the brand new Serial Killers. Yeah, and then perhaps next Wednesday with a ball chat. I don't know. Yay, until then, Andrew say, clink clean, stupid