Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of serial Killers.
Speaker 2: It is serial Killers, serial Killers reading a Reviews.
Speaker 1: It's a podcast about serial with Scott Andrews.
Speaker 2: Andrews Michael sing Great, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I heard it serial Killers podcast time. You didn't like my singing? You also have dry books all over your nose?
Speaker 2: Sorry? So why did you tell me before you started recording? Because I wasn't looking at your face. I hate you so much. It's not my fault.
Speaker 1: I didn't see it until I looked at you, and then it was like, wow, that's a lot of bookers and Scott's nose.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just it's not my fault. You had crusties all over. Sorry.
Speaker 1: I just would you rather me be honest or sit here and not tell you?
Speaker 2: Turn to this side? Yeah? You good? Why would you do? Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Because I'm not sitting here before the podcast starts and staring at your No.
Speaker 2: I think you always do, don't you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Why would I do that? I don't know. It's weird. We Welcome to serial Killers. Today's Monday May second. Yeah, say the second? Yes? Yeah, okay. This is the serial podcast where we talk about cereal. We will try it and let you know how it is, and maybe you want to buy it, maybe you don't, you know, Yep, we'll rate it for you. We'll rate it and uh, you know, based on our ratings whatever. Yeah, maybe you'll join on in. Yeah, shall we get We've got a text? I see that?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Good text? Bad text?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of our listeners is going to be on with us a little bit later on in the podcast.
Speaker 1: Perfect, So they're prepared. Love that great.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And every once in a while, you know, listeners will reach out or we will put a call out and you can be a part of the show. Yeah, send us a box. Maybe we'll have you on.
Speaker 1: These past couple episodes. We've been having lots of guests on. It's very fun, enjoying it lots.
Speaker 2: And we will have another guest next week. Daniells and her son Spencer will be here. Yes, that's going to be exciting. They brought back some cereal from the UK. A Gong show if I've ever seen one. Don't know why he keep saying Gung show. It's a Gong show. Okay.
Speaker 1: There was actually even a British show called The Gong Show.
Speaker 2: Well, there was also an American show called the Gong Show.
Speaker 1: That was hosted by Mike Myers. The remake was Yeah, but the original he pretended like he wasn't Mike Myers.
Speaker 2: The original was the crazy guy with the big fro. Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then it came back like for one season it was really weird and like Mike Myers played a fake British guy.
Speaker 2: You're a wanka. We can't say that. Why not. It's a curse word.
Speaker 3: It is not.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna have to add and eat to the set. It's not. You can say things from other countries that are not bad here. Silly fanny, right, I don't know what that means. Well, fanny is bad there. Oh that's like we think that the fanny is the back part here, but I think over there the fanny is the front part. I don't think you can say that anyway. Let's eat cereal. Phones down, please.
Speaker 1: I'm just making sure that this person didn't get a call about something.
Speaker 2: All right. Every cereal that we are going to eat today has been provided for us. Yeah, which is wonderful. We love when you send us cereals. You can go to Syria KILLERSPC dot com. Click the link and it'll tell you where to send your cereals, but you might want to check the ceial ratings up above first, just to make sure we haven't done it yet. Yeah, because one of these cereals today, I could have sworn that we did.
Speaker 1: I could have sworn, and then you check the website. Yeah, and it wasn't there.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm actually lying I bought this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think we should also keep in mind. Yeah, this is I think are what three year anniversary.
Speaker 2: It's coming up if it's not already.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: May We started this podcast in May of twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Wow, happy anniversary and happy anniversary times for years. Yeah. And we haven't even made enough to make a car payment.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yes, we have just maybe a one car payment. We make enough now for my car payments, not a shot. And what kind of car do you drive for my lease? There's no way that we make enough for your monthly car payment? Are you crazy? I don't know where you're going for your lease, but yeah, well you must drive some tiny little car. What do you have, like if you have a Masax five? An old Saturn?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Huh, I don't pay.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're doing, but something tells me you probably go there and you're probably like.
Speaker 2: Oh, fine, add in this. No, it's fine, just add it in. No, I'm a talker down guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like it's working for you if you can't even pay your carpeme.
Speaker 2: I mean one of our things. Haven't I have an suv? Yeah? I do too. That's not an suv. What are you saying? That's that's a little a little truck. The Mansax five is a mid size suv, is it. Yes, Well that's because you, like, you have ties to the auto industry and you know people. I don't know anybody. I go to a dealership like a regular dude. Okay, well again you're talking down. It's really working. Quiet. Now we're gonna go to Cascadian Farm. Just picture it, picturesque Cascadian Farm. Oh beautiful. Don't you want to be there right now? Look at the picture? Oh my gosh. Now it's on the stream and love it. Bees buzzing around, So there is chrisp love it. So this is oh my god, there's a bear. No, there's a bee. This is cinnamon raisin granola. And it's so basic that I can't believe that we didn't do it yet. But I did check, and it's not there. Okay, so I'm gonna go ahead and assume that we didn't do it. Cool?
Speaker 3: Is that cool?
Speaker 2: I need to shake this one, Okay. Do we have any different ones other than Debbie Gibson's so you never sent them? That's on, Brody. What do you think that janitor thought? I always First of all, I don't think janitor is the right word anymore. I think it is a custodial engineer.
Speaker 1: Okay, right now, you're just saying things what You're just using words and foolish ways.
Speaker 2: I don't think they want to be called janitors. Although the little sign on the door still says Janitor's closet, but I think that was put up in the eighties.
Speaker 1: So custodial engineer is what you believe. It's preferred, I think. So okay, it makes them feel better, Okay, I'll let you keep living in that world.
Speaker 2: So this is basically just some granola and some cinnamon and some raisins.
Speaker 1: Know what I still think about often tell me when the custodial engineer walked in while we were doing the show, and the two of us just were.
Speaker 2: Like complete disregard for what was going on. Oh okay, yeah, we should have invited in mine. That could have been fun. It could have been fun. But yeah, anyway, here's a spoon for you. Thank you. Today we're using one percent hood milk, not a sponsor. No, Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will have a permanent milk sponsor. Wouldn't that be the bee's knees working on it. That's great peanut butter by the way, Okay, ready here we go, one, two, three, Hmmm. I got a giant raisin cluster. Mm hmm, there's a there's a bit like too much of the quenchy things rather than the granola. See the puffy things. I don't think I like the raisins in this. No, no, I would have rather this just been plain plain What do you mean plain without without raisins in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the granola is delicious. I think the too many puffy things in the granola completely disagree. But I'm going to give it three bowls now, Like right now, I'm just shooting the granola. Honestly, if it was just the granola, five bowls, but with the raisins, you get bumped down to four.
Speaker 2: Poor, couldn't you hear? My marks a lot marker. Now, I could swear. When I was a kid, this was called Sir marks a lot and there was a little like magician guy on it. Okay, it's a magic marker. That's called the Mandela effect. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: So like Berenstein bears, how it's spelled, people are convinced that there's like an A in there or an e. It was never how we It's things that you think you remember and then you go back and you're like.
Speaker 2: What see. I could never find it. But Nate also he agreed with me. He said, yes, it was Sir marks a lot years ago, Sir marks a lot. Yes, I think there was a little magician type guy in it, like waving a magic marker because it's a magic marker. Like in the seventies and eighties it was called Sur marks a lot and now it's just marks a lot and it's made by I don't know who it's made by, not Sharpie.
Speaker 1: But it was never it was made It used to have a crown.
Speaker 2: It wasn't Sir marks a lot. Nope, never Sir marks a lot. I don't know. I'm gonna dig that up one day. But other examples of the Mandela effect. Are like Nelson Mandela. Yes, so it all started from Nelson Mandela. Actually, uh.
Speaker 1: It refers to a situation in which a large massive people believe that an event occurred when it did not, Like example, Uh, okay, So let's start with the reason we're here. Nelson Mandela, who this theory is named after, died in twenty thirteen. However, countless people distinctly remember him dying in prison in the nineteen eighties. But his that's that's what of that. He didn't But people swear there was jit Was it Jeffy peanut butter?
Speaker 2: Well, it's jeff and Skippy. There is no Jiffy, but people think there's Jiffy.
Speaker 1: That's an exact example of it. Yeah, people are convinced there was.
Speaker 2: Is it? Actually do a grocery shopping for somebody and every week she writes Jiffy Peanut butter, and I'm like, I don't know if you want jiff or Skippy. I don't know which one you want.
Speaker 1: Is it Looney Tunes with two o's or Looney Tunes? It's Looney with two o's, And then the tunes is t un e s. Nope, it's not it was Looney, so it almost makes this the cartoon. So the cartoon is named what.
Speaker 2: Looney tunes with what l O O? And then the tunes is t U N E s. The cartoon will spell this tunes. Yeah you know that, right, Bears, Let's do this on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: No hold on barre Berenstein, Bears. This is a preview, is it? Little Golden bug? Dine s t e I N or stain s t a I N stayin? Yes, how do you know these things?
Speaker 2: Because I know the bears? Can we eat?
Speaker 1: So this box came to us curious George have a tail? No, yeah, I know, I knew that one too.
Speaker 2: This box came to us from our friend Fred and syrih Okay, okay, now here's what's interesting about this cereal. We have had this brand of cereal before. We have never seen this box because it is regional. Gotcha, okay? And it's weird because our friends, well, I mean they I think I don't know if there really are friends anymore, because we didn't like the last box, and I think they might be mad at us, but they have to understand not everybody likes everything. So I hope they're still our friends because We really like them a lot. Our friends from Three Wishes. Okay, there's Margaret there.
Speaker 1: Oh, and I love that they send us like an actual card.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well when they sent the first batch of cereal, and so our friend Fred from Syracuse found this box of three Wishes, it's frosted three Wishes. And there's Buddy Boheim. Is that how you say it? Buddy Boheim? He's a he's on Syracuse. He's a basketball player. Oh cool, plays for Syracuse. And so this is like a special limited edition box that they have up there for them. Did we really not like one of theirs. Don't you remember the strawberry chocolate one for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, we were not a fan. Look, it's okay because these cereals are they're healthier cereals, they're grain free.
Speaker 1: But we did like other ones that made We did like other ones. So I just hope that we have an adorable family. So thank you for sending us things and being great listeners.
Speaker 2: I hope that they're just not mad at us. You know, fingers crusted, We like you, guys. We can't love everything. Yeah, you know that you can't like every That's why I'm saying we would love to have a serial sponsor, but you have to understand we're not gonna like every single thing that you guys make, no matter what brand. It is true. All right, I'm sure there's actually something on it. Let me see what his card says. He wrote us a little letter love listening and watching Serial Killers. Thought I would send you this because I believe it was only sold in Syracuse. Maybe someday the box will be worth something. Whoops, I just opened it. Okay, well, the big rings, big big old rings. So we've had lots of different kinds of three wishes. This one is just straight up frosted.
Speaker 3: Have we have?
Speaker 2: We had this three?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: It is it is. That's why we pulled up. I thought this was just one of the sports boxes. Did you just have a stroke?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 2: Actually, holy crap. Yeah, that's why I mentioned three wishes.
Speaker 1: Because I thought that they just sent us a cereal because you know how we always get like a random sports box. Yes, so I thought this was just a random sports box.
Speaker 2: No, so I'm guessing maybe they are from up that way, because why else would they make.
Speaker 1: A serious m Oh okay, this makes all the sense in the world. So we get to try another three wishes.
Speaker 2: I'm in. Well, here's the thing. They have frosted. It's in a blue box. And now I'm wondering if we actually did it, because if we did, then it's the same thing and that would be a problem. And I didn't do my research. Then well, something tells me next week when we do a cereal that we had.
Speaker 1: Okay, we didn't do it. We did chocolate covered strawberry, didn't love it. We did cocoa, and we did fruity. Fruity was our favorite of the three. So let's see if we like frosted.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's go in.
Speaker 1: This crossroad puzzle seems interesting. Let's probably be terrible because it's all sports, really.
Speaker 2: Sports, yeah, or Syracuse related.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All I know is orange. My daughter actually went there a couple weekends ago for a visit. Huh, no, way wonder why? All right, ready here we go, one, two, three, Hmm. It's not bad. I was just about to say it tastes like what is that cereal? It's a kind of almost honeycomb ish. Yeah, consistency. But the sad thing is I am getting a stevia taste with this. I'm not I get it. Can I see the box for a second. It is, it's it's lightly sweet, but I feel like I'm tasting stevia. Am I wrong? Let's see, or it's something something like that. It's not horrible, it's not where I'm making that wincing face at the end and I kind of like bulp. But it doesn't say the monk fruit. Maybe it's the monk fruit. That's the ingredients right there, chickpa tappiyoaka people pine sugar, natural flavors, and monk fruits. So maybe that's the Maybe that's the monk fruit that I'm tasting because it's not awful. I give this three bowls and a spoon. If I'm being honest.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's a healthy cereal and they do actually do the healthy cereal better and it's plant based, which you know we are not.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I'm very that's very important to me. Well you know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've always been such a big health night. I'm a vegan, you know you going vegan for you would never even do vegan.
Speaker 2: For a day. Vegan means we can't even have milk, Yes you can. No, isn't vegan Like that's that's not milk.
Speaker 1: It's that milk next time, can you really just be super condescending and just call me babe afterwards?
Speaker 2: You shouldn't be able to even call that milk though. It's a milk, babe, it's not. It's not. That is an oak oat beverage. Oak. Yes, drinking whole trees and oat beverage. It's a beverage, babe. All right, let's keep it moving.
Speaker 1: I gave it two balls in a spoon, Andrew gave it three balls in a spool. It thinks, babe, let's move on, no sweat, all right?
Speaker 2: Should we take a break because coming hold on? Coming up after the break, one of our listeners is going to be on with us and help us review. Uh a cereal that was new a couple of months ago, not new anymore. I guess it's still new. We just haven't had it yet because we've been waiting.
Speaker 1: So all right, we'll be back right after this, thanks, babe.
Speaker 2: All right, I don't you oh sorry, okay, now that you're you're good now, well, I mean we could just come back with her. Yeah, oh so you can cut the video. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know how these things work. I'm gonna pretend that we're still recording the show. Hey, everybody, I know that's just a still shot. Is that gonna start talking? Let's see, let's see. Oh hey, hi, Hi, how are you? How are you guys? But how are you? Guys? You're one person? How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm great? I'm ready to try cereal for sure?
Speaker 2: Oh this is awesome. So Corene is a listener of ours who is very social. Right, you have a You're a pasta person, Is that right?
Speaker 3: I am. I have a pasta Instagram, So I make a bunch of homemade pasta and post.
Speaker 1: It on there.
Speaker 2: One day, maybe we'll come on with you and try pasta.
Speaker 4: You know, I actually thought about that.
Speaker 3: I was like, if you guys are getting back into the studio, well, I know you'll move studios, but definitely need to come.
Speaker 4: And do like a pasta tasting.
Speaker 2: What kind of pastas.
Speaker 3: Best? Always is like a feta chini style, like a thicker one, because then you can do it with a bolonnaise and you're like good flavors. Everything homemade feels light, even though it's like a big, heavy, hearty dish.
Speaker 2: So you make all these pastas I do, I like throw.
Speaker 3: Everything in the kitchen aid make the dough, and then I have a couple of different attachments, like.
Speaker 4: The hand crank you know, yeah, Andrew from Italy. I'm sure you've seen, like the ones that clamp on.
Speaker 3: So I have the old school roller, and then I have an attachment that does like pussili and like rigatoli.
Speaker 2: Wow. See, I'm thinking maybe Ronzoni should make cereal. Oh no, what big blue box of different shape? What do you mean? Though I open the box of Ronzoni, I just eat the pasta crunch crunch, crunch, and my teeth I do the same. So I think that they should make cereal.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, Oka, you have to like sweeten it in some way because spend bad milk, yeah.
Speaker 1: Or make it like Cheerio's flavored with the different chaps. Do you make a good carbonara?
Speaker 4: That is so hard?
Speaker 3: And I've been really studying it. I read like Stanley Tucciese book to try to figure it out. Because the egg piece, you don't want to scramble it. So I'm working on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, when that one's perfected, come on by, save it for bull chat, Andrew.
Speaker 2: We're talking pasta anyway, so this cereal has been out for a few months now. When it first came out, I was like, eh, I don't know, why would we try this. It's the same as they just keep putting out the same thing, but they just repackage it. So anyway, but people have told me it tastes different, so we're gonna have to do it. This is Reese's Puff's Cluster Crunch, and I believe you have a box there. Yes, So we got this box from our friend Nicholas in Madison, Wisconsin. He sent us one. General Mills actually sent us one also a couple of months ago, and somebody else sent us a box back there too, unless I bought that one, I don't remember. But but multiple people have sent us this box because we hadn't done it yet because we've been holding off, so they keep sending it to us. So we have like four of them now. Okay, Cooper tried it last week, loves it. She finished the whole box in the weekend and that was a problem. But you know anyway, so let's go into it.
Speaker 1: Are you Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs fan or Peanut Butter Crunch fan?
Speaker 4: You know what? I haven't even tried the original, so this is all new for me.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love Reese's Puffs. I would say it's like one of a top cereal for me.
Speaker 2: Well, we did it back in the Peanut Butter Explosion time, way back toward the beginning of this podcast. Yeah, and I don't remember what we rated it, but I believe this will be slightly different because the texture is different, the crunch is different.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I've been looking for the Reese's Puffs bunnies because Easter was a few weeks ago and I was hoping it would be on the sales shelf so we can kind of compare it. But don't have it. I do have a box of bats that I'm going to make you try from Halloween.
Speaker 1: So of bat peanut butter cups. Yeah, listen, I can. I love peanut butter cups best candy Oka, hands down.
Speaker 2: This is the cereal. Is it your favorite candy?
Speaker 4: Love? I have them in the freezer so that if you need like a late night treat, it's also cold. Ready to go.
Speaker 2: Oh wait a minute, you're from? Where are you? What? Stayed of Boston? Okay? So I see like a glass bottle? There are you like trendy. What is that.
Speaker 3: Specifically for the podcast? I want them asthetically pleasing my milk.
Speaker 2: What kind of milk is it?
Speaker 4: I was going to tell you it's Wegmans and it's whole milk. Don't worry. I didn't do almond or anything that's crazy. I know you don't approve.
Speaker 2: It came from the cow. I'm happy we're using one percent from hood. You ready, here we go? One? Two, three.
Speaker 3: Mm.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think it tastes the same. The puffs pretty much are just flattened out. Mm hmm. I'm a fam I mean I am too, but there's nothing really special about it. Cereal Bro was like, dude, it's different, but it's very similar to me. If I close my eyes, I think it would be the same.
Speaker 1: I think I prefer the balls the ball ones are. The ball ones are better because they have like the better crunch to them.
Speaker 2: That's what I hear.
Speaker 4: Well, here's my thought, Andrew. What are your thoughts on in the ball form. Is it similar to like Captain crunch your mouth up?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, yeah, it tears your mouth up. But I don't want to eat it.
Speaker 4: You have to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it tears your mouth up. But the chocolate, all the fleas are a little more present.
Speaker 2: Remember these I don't want to do this. Yeah, yeah, because you can see if this tastes the same. These are the x l ones. These these balls are giant. I don't know, like, look at that.
Speaker 1: Who's really supposed to eat something that size?
Speaker 2: That's like a munchkin? Ready, here you go, great, Thank you so much. Welcome. So a minute, let's just.
Speaker 1: Have to let it.
Speaker 4: You would have to let it sit a long time and even make any.
Speaker 2: Let's let's just rake this first. I'm going to give it four balls and a spoon, and give it four balls for.
Speaker 1: I.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go four balls and a spoon for.
Speaker 2: In a spoon. Okay, all right, down those big puffs.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, No problem, it's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, one of each. There you go. I'm surprised it's still crunches, seeing as it expired in August of twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: I'm not surprised it's still crunches because of the size of thing. Yeah, it's enormous.
Speaker 2: What doesn't matter what happened. When I tell you it tastes like you're eating paper. Well, they're old. That is terrible.
Speaker 1: It has like a weird like acidy taste.
Speaker 2: These are actually still good. I'm gonna have you try the bats. Oh my god, it's terrible. Oh these are from Halloween. What are your favorite cereals?
Speaker 3: Well, my all time favorite is waffle Crisp, But obviously we had to wait for the resurgence and now I'm I'm on the hunt.
Speaker 4: It's not very easy to find around Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: By the way, if I can interject there, Multimeal just revamped. First of all, all their bags, so all their cereal bags are now different, and they all have little cutesy little mascots on them and stuff. And they came out with a waffle Crisp ripoff cereal. So and it's because Post makes Multimeal and Post makes waffle Crisp, so they now have that. And I've seen it in Walmart stores, so that is now available.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny that you say that with Walmart, because Walmart had a knockoff waffle crist as well a couple of years ago, called Good Mornings, but that ended up getting taken off as well.
Speaker 2: Interesting, and Cashi has one now as well.
Speaker 4: We'll be doing that in the coming weeks has a waffle style. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They almost look like Honeycomb with their waffle maple waffle Cereal. Go ahead, Andrew have the bats Reese's Puffs bats. Those should be fine. Those should be just delicious. Did it taste the same as the crunch better? Yeah? Is it actually better? Okay? Yeah? Anyway, the distribution and this isn't it's well, I just like giving you old cereal. I think it's fun. Thank you so much. This one wasn't bad. That the puffs that the big puffs were really old.
Speaker 4: Is your milk peanut buttery in any of them?
Speaker 3: Hm?
Speaker 2: So many cups? Yeah, it's a little peanut buttery. It's more peanut better than it is chocolate.
Speaker 1: I would say it's not as good though as capping crunch peanut butter milk.
Speaker 2: That milk is delicious, Okay, it is. You know, I don't love I don't love capt'n Crunch. I don't love it. Big mistake, I know, big anyway, So that's great. Thank you so much for being on with us. We really do appreciate it. Go ahead and plug your Instagram so people can check out your pasta.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is about the pasta very plain and simple, and if you could, I wish you could see this behind me. Maybe you can. It's a pasta board that has the logo wood burned into it. But yes, about the pasta on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Maybe we could get like a wooden cereal bowl with our logo burned into it. Andrew, now that'd be fine. Yeah, I've always.
Speaker 3: Thought about sending you guys bowls, but you always do the paper cups because I figured there's probably not a sink to clean up after yourselves over there.
Speaker 2: No, but we would just make noises with them, so that's all good.
Speaker 4: No, I did feel bad about the noise. I'm like, I hope the spoon isn't clinking.
Speaker 2: It's all the part of the show. Well, please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC and check out serial killerspc dot com for all the ratings and to buy one of those coveted T shirts that are almost gone. Yes, all right, thank you for that. Cool. Thank you for joining us today. Corene.
Speaker 1: What's the worst cereal you've ever had? We should ask cereal related questions.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, I mean you're the interview guy. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead, So I actually just had one recently. It was kind of like a it's one of the brands. You guys have had the Sunrise crunches they always do. I can't remember which one it is, but have a maple pecan.
Speaker 4: Or pecan depending on where you're front. Yeah, I thought it was.
Speaker 3: Gonna be great because the honey one is amazing, the vanilla one is amazing.
Speaker 4: We just had that. I swear it was card for.
Speaker 1: Hate that are you a band of the maple flavorings? Well, obviously Waffle Crisp.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say Waffle Crisp the ego cereal that you love. Yeah, Honeycomb for sure. But yeah, so I thought it was going to be, you know, out of the park, but no, it.
Speaker 1: Was just hard for let you down, damn it, just like you do me, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Well, go figure. Anyway, thank you so much for listening to Serial Killers. We will see you on Wednesday with an all new ball Chat and another Serial Killers featuring Danielle and her son Sheldon. No Spenpcer. Seriously, I don't know what's going on. It's all the sugar, Andrew. I mean, there's a lot of box that we already recorded two episodes today. I'm just I'm out of it. So Danielle and Spencer, we'll be on with us next week with some crazy cereal from the UK and great. So thanks for listening until we see you, then say crunch everybody, crunch crush. Thanks so much for joining us.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me. This is awesome. I was like waiting for it. I even told everyone like, hide in the other room, do not come out of.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 4: Thanks