Speaker 1: Well, we have come in your city.
Speaker 2: I get saying you a confidence.
Speaker 3: Will be high.
Speaker 2: Tell and if you want a little banging again.
Speaker 4: You ain't come along this business about taking everyone's guns away. Tim Walls and I are both gun owners. We're not taking anybody's guns away. So stop with the continuous lying about this stuff.
Speaker 5: Just to finish off, she doesn't have a plan. She copied Biden's plan and it's like four sentences like run, spot run, four sentences that are just, oh, we'll try and lower taxes.
Speaker 6: She doesn't have a plan.
Speaker 2: Take a look at her plan. She doesn't have a plan.
Speaker 6: Block team minus fifty four days until the presidential election away coming to your city, known the way.
Speaker 2: I get to and saying you a conco sock.
Speaker 6: From coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on, Hey, thanks Scott Shannon. Hour two Sean Hannity Show, Toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. So the one the only debate, and there have been and we have identified twenty five plus lies told by Kamala Harris at this debate, and let's let's just go through a little before and after on some of these and little fact checking that the mob, the media, state run media Pravda will never do themselves. But let's first, you know, fact check and then we'll get reaction from Joe Kancha and Carol Roth in just a second. Uh, let's let's first fact CHECKLA on the issue of mandatory gun buybacks or confiscation, whatever you prefer.
Speaker 4: This business about taking everyone's guns away. Tim Walls and I are both gun owners. We're not taking anybody's guns away, So stop with the continuous lying about this stuff. I support buybacks, and I think that we have five million assault weapons on the streets of America.
Speaker 6: How mandatory is your gun buy back program?
Speaker 2: It's mandatory.
Speaker 4: Second Amendment, A second amendment. Listen, we have to We're gonna have to do it the right.
Speaker 1: Way, all right. It sounds to me like we got a very different story at the debate. What a shocker. Joe Conshaw, author of the bestseller Come On Man, and of course this new book is just killing it. Carol Roth, entrepreneur, author of You Will Own Nothing, Your War with New Financial World Order and How to Fight back. Welcome both of you. Joe, you're the expert on the media. I'm going to go through a number of these examples, but there's about twenty five specific lives that we're told didn't identify it in this debate.
Speaker 3: Four numbers for you, Shawn, five zero, six zero. First number five number of fact checks of Donald Trump by David Muir and Lindsay Davis at ABC. Second number zero zero fact checks of Kamala Harris despite having what two dozen opportunities obvious opportunities to do so. Third number six that's the number of times that David Muir and Lindsay Davis actually did follow up questions with Donald Trump. And then zero again, the zero follow ups to Kamala Harris. This was an absolute disgrace, the worst presidential debate in terms of moderators we have ever seen by a Secretary of proportions country mile and the fact that ABC even got this debate when we've learned afterwards that oh, that's right, the person who runs ABC's Best Friends with Kamala Harris and literally set her up with Doug Mpoff. And obviously Muir and Davis had their orders as far as make this as uncomfortable for Donald Trump as possible, make Kamala Harris as comfortable as possible. But the silver lining here is here is sean that we're seeing focus groups now coming out Reuter's for example, by a two to one margin, undecided voters going into that debate said they'd vote for Donald Trump over Kamala Harris. We see the c Span poll that found Donald Trump on the debate seventy five percent the twenty five percent, So on substance, we all know who Donald Trump is because we saw his presidency, we experienced it, and things were good. Kamala Harris failed that night despite all of those advantages because we still have no idea what her economic policy is or for bringing down the cost of things that people buy every day. We still have no idea what her foreign policy is. We know that she's going to fail at the border because she already has so she had to define herself. She did not. That's why independence are breaking for Trump right now. Despite the missed opportunities the President had on a couple of occasions to really get the knockout blow on Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Do you take Caaren Ross?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean the one part I would contend usually Joe and I agree, But one part I would contend is that we actually do know who Kamala Harris is because we live under the Biden Harris administration for the last three and a half years. We know that the middle class is struggling, we know that the border is wide open, we know that America's standing on the world stage has declined. So I think people can compare this very real evidence. But in terms of the lies, Sean, I mean, the entire persona of Kamala Harris is a lie. That's a snow job. It basically the political version of My Fair Lady. They take took somebody who nobody liked, that was highly unpopular, that nobody voted for. There were rumors that they were going to drop her off the VP ticket even when Biden was running, And now all of a sudden they have re polished her up and put her out so that she is presidential and could potentially be the president. And I feel like I am back in one of these eighties movies or in My Fair Lady. So it's no surprise that she would continue to spew lie after lie, and that the corporate press, as you said, the propagandists out there that we're moderating this debate would come to her aid and just basically cover it up and go along with those lots.
Speaker 1: Let me play for both of you a few more fact checks, if it's okay, and I want to fact check Kamala on fracking, before and after, fact checker on private health insurance, before and after, fact checker on the border and border security. And again, this is one of only twenty five lies middle class kid Trump tax cuts that she lied about Trump seals tax that doesn't exist, Project twenty five, you know. And it goes on and on from there. I mean, we have gone through this over and over again, and we know that her running mate is lied too. But let's play some of the before and after on Kamala.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about fracking, because we're here in Pennsylvania. I made that very clear in twenty twenty. I will not banfracking. I'm not banned fracking. Vice President, United States, and in fact, I was the tie breaking vote on the Inflation Reduction Act, which opened new leases for fracking. Will you commit to implementing a federal ban on fracking your first day in office? Adding the United States the list of countries who have banned those devastating practice. There's no question I'm in favor of banning fracking. So yeah.
Speaker 8: Vice President Harrison, twenty seventeen, you supported Bernie Sanders' proposal to do away with private insurance and create a government run healthcare system. Two years later, you proposed a plan that included a private insurance option. What is your plan.
Speaker 4: Today, Well, first of all, I absolutely support in over the last four years as Vice president private healthcare options.
Speaker 9: You support the Medicare for All bill, I think, initially co sponsored by Senator Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 2: You're also a cosponder on ontent.
Speaker 9: I believe it will totally eliminate private insurance. So for people out there who like their insurance, they don't get to keep it.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, the idea is that everyone gets access to medical care and you don't have to go through the process of going through an insurance company, having them give you approval, going through the paperwork, all of the delay that may require. Who of us has not had that situation where you've got to wait for approval and a doctor says, well, I don't know if your insurance company is going to cover this. Let's eliminate all of that. Let's move on. The United States Congress, including some of the most conservative members of the United States Senate, came up with a border security bill, which I supported, and that bill would have put fifteen hundred more border agents on the border to help those folks who are working there right now, over time, trying to do their job.
Speaker 2: I believe if someone crosses over the border it's illegally, it is illegal, and you would decriminalize it.
Speaker 4: I would not make it a crime punishable by jail. It should be a civil enforcement issue, but not a criminal enforcement. Isschief Listen, I think there's no question that we've got to critically re examine ICE and its role and the way that it is being administered and the work it is doing, and we need to probably think about starting from scratch.
Speaker 1: And Joe, no border wall, decriminalize the illegal immigration, free housing, healthcare, education, And on top of that, we didn't even get to the fact that she sponsored with Bernie Sanders, the Green New Deal, which is the end of capitalism, would eliminate the filibuster to pass it.
Speaker 3: The list goes on. You need a six hour show in order to go through all the fliplofs that she has had. Carol brought up my fair lady before. I think this is more the Seinfeld candidacy. It's a candidacy about nothing. She will only say what she needs to say to get elected. So she took all those positions in twenty nineteen because she felt that the only way she was going to get the nomination, and it was wrong, was to go as left as possible. Now she's kind of pivot back to the center. We all know what she's going to do if she actually gets into office. All those things that she said on tape like you just played, she will implement all those things if she can as president. And that's something that I think the American people were right a center country, They're not going to accept that. And again, I just have to drive this point home. I don't think she gained one voter from that debate on Tuesday Night, Sean in places that matter, especially Pennsylvania, was constin Michigan, Georgia, North Carolina, Arizona, Nevada, ev mandates and Michigan bad idea that will lose her bolts votes. And obviously all you have to do is who do you believe on tracking Donald Trump. Under him, we had the best domestic energy policy we have ever had, produced more than we ever had. Tracking was alive and well in Pennsylvania. So we're supposed to either believe Trump on that because we've seen it, those prosactions or her words where she's been all over the place. And I think that's why she loses Pennsylvania, she loses the election.
Speaker 1: For heal today, Shawn, Well, let me ask you, Carol. You said that you think most Americans know about her. A number of weeks ago, I got a little frightened by a McLachlin poll that showed that all these radical positions that I play of her in her own words, that most Americans were not aware of it seventy eighty percent. Now, I think it's beginning to penetrate into the consciousness of the American people. Fast enough for me, because I've been doing this now for two months, But slowly it seems to be seeping into people's minds.
Speaker 3: Oh you know.
Speaker 7: I mean, I completely agree with you, Sean. I think that the people in the know understand these things, but I don't think the broader population understands these things. And I think it's sad that you are the one that has to go out in fact check when there was a debate with moderators that should have been fact checking in real time, you know, to Joe's points, Bertie Sanders came out. I believe it was the weekend before the debate, and when asked, you know why Kamala's sort of moving away from you know, her progressive policies, he said that she basically is saying whatever she has to say to get elected, and he expects her to pivot back.
Speaker 1: He said, she's being pragmatic to win an election, right, So that's.
Speaker 7: The thing she's saying, whatever it is that she needs to say. And you know, one of the areas that you haven't played so far because the list is so long, is about the tax cuts. I mean the fact that she would get up and say that the President Trump is going to raise your taxes when even the New York Times admitted that basically every American, the majority of Americans, got a tax cut under the Trump tax cut, and job sacked, and the Wall Street Journal and the Tax Foundation said that if they were to expire, that basically tax income taxes would go up for most households and quote on average taxes would rise in every single county in the country, urban or rural, wealthy or poor. She's the one who is letting, who wants to let this expire. She's the one that wants to raise taxes. Yet she has the nerve to go out there and say, the person with the empirical evidence of lowering the majority of American taxes is going to somehow raise them. And this point, over and over again is frustrating to people who are in the know. So I'm glad we have the opportunity to educate those who aren't.
Speaker 1: But then we have what Russia always called low information voters.
Speaker 3: Joe, that's true, but I think voters now are more engaged than ever showing right. Social media helps with that, where you'll see clips you may not have seen growing up on ABC, CBS or the NBC nightly news. Right, so we're seeing obviously they look at these numbers from just the people that watched this debate alone, we're talking well over seventy million people. So I think in the end, yeah, there are some low information voters out there, but I think those who are paying attention, and again, you don't have to be informed by watching Hannity every night listening to your radio show. The fact is people are living what they are experiencing. They don't need to be informed. They look at their food builds, they look at their rent, they look at gas prices. They're seeing illegal immigrants coming into their towns and taking them over, basically like we've seen in Aurora, Colorado. They experience all this. They don't need to be too informed because their life is informing them that the last three years, three and a half years has been horrible and their lives were infinitely better under Donald Trump. That is just a simple fact based on the numbers.
Speaker 1: And it's going to be interesting to watch a play out. All right, quick break right back, more with our friend Joke, more with Carol Rowth on the other side. We'll get to your calls coming up as well. Eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program as we roll along. We continue now with Joe Contra and Carol Rowth, as we examined the absolute disgrace of the Disney ABC moderated debate between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump. I mean, it is a phenomenon that most people would walk away from a debate like we saw on Tuesday night where we have such abusively biased, you know, Disney ABC moderators that had an agenda and it becomes a three on one situation and not and walk away not having her answer fundamental questions about her stated positions and her own words. That is almost unfathomable to me. But that is how epic this fail was. As Joe said earlier, Carol.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean it's really unfair because the debates are supposed to be for the American people. They're supposed to inform and help people those informed decisions. And if you are somebody who's not on social, who's busy, because we know people can't afford food, they can't afford rents, they're outworking multiple jobs, so their ability their time free time to consume the media has gone down. So maybe they're not getting those videos on social or watching Hannity as they should be. And so to go in and maybe stop and watch this debate and see everybody jumping in to help Kamala, you know, as somebody who doesn't really know what's going on, it's just not a fair picture of reality. And I think that it's the American people who end up losing It's not about Kama losing or Trump losing the debate. It's about the American people losing because they're not getting the truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, last word, Joe, I'd love to see another debate. I want to see in a town hall format. Show on the second debate and past presidential elections has been town hall. I'd like to see the American people asking Kamala Harrison Donald Trump more questions. Let's take the moderators out of it for the most part, and then we'll get a good idea of where especially she stands on everything. Town hall debate, Fox News. That's what Donald Trump should agree to, and I think that will go infinitely better for him in that sort of format with an audience and actual questions being asked. And said that that that farce that we saw on ABC on Tuesday night.
Speaker 1: No way Kamala does it. There's my prediction. Anyway, we appreciate both of you. Carol Roth, thank you. And by the way, I did forget at the start. Our friend Joe has his new book out and progressively worse, Why Today's Democrats Ain't your Daddy's Donkeys. It's on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com and bookstores around the country. Joe Concak Carolroth, appreciate you both. Eight hundred nine to four one Shawn on number. If you want to be a part of the program, h I twenty five dow until the top of the hour. Eight hundred nine four one Sean is our number if you want to be a part of the program. I want to remind you about the mission of Preborn and they offer free using the signs of forty ultrasound free ultrasound to any expecting mom. They have other great services for expecting moms and new moms, including counseling and baby formula and diapers, whatever people need. They're always there to help. Linda, they've been doing a phenomenal job and saving lives in the process.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And the thing is is they go to all the areas in the country that have these abortion centers. They're strategically placed, you know, to go to places where people are in despair, might be in at risk communities and need the most help, and they go there where nobody else goes. So it's an amazing thing. And you can go to their website anytime and you can see the lives that they're saving and that you're helping them to change. It's pretty incredible.
Speaker 1: You can donate securely pound two fifty keyword baby, pound two fifty keyword baby. On the web, it's preborn dot com slash Sean. That's preborn dot com slash Sean Sea. And today even old buddy fake Jake, I don't even know if I should call him fake Jake anymore, because he did do a good job. He'd been abusively biased towards Donald Trump in the lead up to that debate that he moderated with Dana Bash who did an awful interview with Kamala Harris, but putting that aside, he called out Harris for dodging questions during the debate, one of the few in the me I don't know what's going on. Maybe Sandan's trying to actually rebrand themselves. I don't know.
Speaker 9: Listen, Despite the economy being the number one issue facing the country, the sitting Vice president generally reverted to talking points about a few of her policy proposals. Even harris allies today are saying that she needs to talk more about what she will do for Americans if elected. Senator Bernie Sanders will be here in a second to talk about more about the need for her to fill in some of those blanks on the border, another vulnerable issue for Harris.
Speaker 2: She also dodged.
Speaker 3: Would you have done anything differently from President by numbus.
Speaker 4: So I'm the only person on this stage who has prosecuted transnational criminal organizations for the trafficking of guns, drugs, and human beings.
Speaker 2: Okay, that wasn't the question.
Speaker 9: And when I asked how she would break through the Israel Lamas war stalemate, Harris said this.
Speaker 4: We need a ceasefire deal and we need the hostages out, and so we will continue to work around the clock on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, but again, now I mean actually fair questions. It's fairly surprising when you think about it, all right, I know a lot of you have a lot to say. Let's get to our busy phones. Jackie in Pennsylvania five days, Jackie early voting in your state and your commonwealth.
Speaker 2: Well, first off, I'm a first time color and I love you, Sean. I love your program. I listen whenever I can, and I thank you for taking my call today.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're making me feel great. Thank you for being out there, and thanks for listening. And we appreciate you more than you know.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you. My concern something that you've always talked about, and I've been trying and trying and trying to call and to ask you because I have not heard you say why, But you always want us to vote early. I'm in Pennsylvania. Why why do you encourage us to vote early? Because this is my concern. I'm worried that if we vote early, it's giving me a Democrats the ability to know how many votes they need to cheek.
Speaker 1: Well, they're going to know based on early mail in ballots, etc. But that's only part of it. I think it's a disastrous idea to have to let the Democrats bank their votes and run up hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of thousands of votes to their advantage, and then count on one day where enough Republicans will show up and they'll be able to mitigate all the early voting of Democrats. It's not the system, Jackie. I've explained this over and over again. It's not the system I like. I don't think it lends itself to the most integrity or the most confidence in the results. But it's a system that we have, and it's a system that won't be changed until Republicans win elections and then they can change them. So my answer to you is you've got to deal with the hand that you're dealt, not the one you wish you were dealt. If I had my way, we would have proof of citizenship. You'd have voter ID, you'd have signature verification, you'd have chain of custody controls for any mail in ballot. You would have updated voter rolls. You'd have partisan observers in every precinct in the country watching the voting all day, the vote counting all night. You'd have paper ballots. But again, it's not what we have. So we've got to deal with what we have. And the idea is don't start out election day in Pennsylvania down. However, many hundreds of thousands of votes bad idea.
Speaker 2: Well, I agree with you, and I just wanted to sure you say why you thought that. And if you're going to tell me to do it, to vote early, I'm going to listen to you. I'm going to do it.
Speaker 1: Listen. It's not the real answer is make voting, make election day in national holiday. They're they're put in the integrity measures I just listed. The real answer is paper ballots. Even Kamala once said, well, paper ballots are safer because Russia can't hack them, and she's not saying it anymore. Democrats they don't even want proof of citizenship. They don't want any voter idea of any kind. Although you can't get into their convention without being stopped, in my case four separate times before I could get to my broadcast booth and do my show at the Democratic National Convention, and usually called a lot of nasty names on the way, but I can handle it. It was fine. So if we need it for everything else, you needed to buy beer or a jewel pod, or a cigar or a cigarette, or a bottle of wine or vodka, why don't you need it for voting? Why would they be against that? The only reason I can think of is they have nefarious intentions.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree more. I have one more question I wanted to ask you. I did watch Fait. I watched. It was horrible. I couldn't make it through the whole thing. I had to turn it off because I was yelling at TP. It was awful. But I did listen to you after with Donald Trump, and I love Donald Trump. I wish I could meet him in person. That's always been my dream because I was a small business owner for thirty five years. Thankfully had great parents who started the business turned it over to their children. I always wanted to talk to President Trump to gain some knowledge from him about running a business, but we just sold the business, so bittersweet.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, sometimes dreams of mature who I mean, he's a very interesting person. I wish people knew the person that I knew in real life. He's one of the funniest people you will ever meet. Like when he's doing his rallies, you get little glimpses of him. He's just kind of like a wise ass that likes to, you know, poke people a little bit and say outrageous things and gets reaction, and he's very entertaining. He's very very smart. He is somebody that runs on instinct more than anybody else that I think I've ever met, although I've met a couple of billionaires and I don't know. Billionaires have a lot of the same qualities, and I find that interesting. They usually will make up their minds in less than thirty seconds, whether or not they like an idea or not. It's it's pretty fascinating to watch the minds of people that are way smarter than I am. And he's generous to a fault. Trust people, I think to a fault. And sometimes you know, people that are that bright, you know, their blessing can be their curs at times. I mean, everyone expects that Donald Trump is going to has this switch that is going to fight China, fight the deep state, you know, fight all these court cases and weaponization, and have to be in that mode, and then all of a sudden, oh, let me turn it off at every appropriate time that people think I should, And it just doesn't work that way. You're wired a certain way, and there are things that you can do and things that you know are just you're not not necessarily impossible, but hard to do. Anyway, I appreciate to call Jackie.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I quick break right back to our phones. Eight hundred ninety four to one, Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred ninety four to one. Shawn is our number. Florida, the Free State of Florida. Melissa Next Sean Hannity Show, Hey Melissa, how are you.
Speaker 11: I'm doing well, Sean. How are you?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: I'm good, thank you. Everyone's so cheery, Todight, what's going on?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 11: First of all, I similar to you. Move here to Florida, and I'm absolutely loving it. We're absolutely so happy here, and there's a tremendous difference living here than back in New Jersey and in New York, where I worked for twenty years. So I agree with you. Folks should should recognize that Florida is a great place, but that they can bring Florida to them to their own states by voting for Donald Trump, who is absolutely incredible. I think he just struck the right tone the other night at the debate. He looked like the commander in chief that he was incredible for four years and hopefully we'll get him back for another four I think just the day before nine to eleven, his demeanor was just perfect. Because he is someone who's thoughtful. He is someone who cares about gold Star families, and I think, much like Ronald Reagan, he is going to have a rendezvous with destiny and bring this country back to its glory. He is creative, he is all about high quality. You know, twenty three years ago, Sean. I was a reporter during nine to eleven, and after that experience, I was there like you I heard the show yesterday. It was great, Like you know, I, you know, I saw what happened during nine to eleven and it totally changed my life. I switched gears, thinking I might not have a family, went into real estate. Loved every minute of being in broadcasting, but I said, you know what, if I don't do something else, I might not have a family. I might not be able to live the American dream. And so I went into real estate and had twenty years in that business and appreciate it and had the great fortune of selling many Trump properties through another brokerage house. And let me tell you, he is defined not just by his presidency, but people forget this is a man who built wonderful buildings all across the world, who used very high quality material, who was recognized for creating security systems that were way ahead of their speed and set the standard so high, and was able to accomplish things that other politicians couldn't have done without him, like saving woman Rank, like building Riverside Boulevard, and you know, he really expanded those areas when other people couldn't do it. And I also lived in a riverside Blevard building, and I'll tell you it was a microcosm of the world. Each of his buildings were like the United Nations. So when people say he doesn't like women, or he doesn't like people of color, or he doesn't like this one and that one, well he's married to an immigrant who's spectacular. I can tell you personally that it was a black gentleman who was hired in his buildings to be a lifeguard, who taught my daughter how to swim in private swimming lessons. He had people in that building working from all walks of life, and they loved him and they respected him, and the people who came from all over the world because they appreciated the quality of leadership that Mayor Giuliani brought to the table cleaning up the city and then, in conjunction the beautiful buildings that President Trump built. I just think that we need to harness that. And I suggest everyone go see the movie Reagan to get into the spirit for the election. It was great.
Speaker 1: Of the movie too. It is great, and what you're pointing out is true. The woman rings story is true. And I'd been to Trump Tower enough. I mean it's I mean, the idea of any of these these big builders in cities like New York that build these skyscrapers, it's it's a pretty fascinating and gutsy move on their part, with great risk on their part as well, and to be as successful as he's been. But now look at what's happened in New York City. I mean I have not been back there. I just stay away from the place, and I don't miss it at all, not even a little bit. And I realized too that I wasn't wanted there, and I had two governors in a row basically say if you're conservative, get the hell out, you know, get on a bus, go down to Florida. And I'm like, okay, I'm gonna get on a plane and fly down to Florida. And That's what I did. And I've never looked back, and I never will look back. I'm never going back there. I don't want to be there. And I still have friends there, I have some family there, and I'm telling all of them, what are you doing. Get out of there as quickly as you can. Why you can. Now the states like California, New York want to hit people with a with a tax, an exit tax. If you leave the state. They want to be able to still tax your income even though you don't live in the state for ten years. And I have no doubt a Democratic Party rule out of California New York that this is now a matter of when, not a matter of if, that they would do things like that. I mean the stories that I hear of, you know, New York tax people chasing people that have completely left the state down and causing them and forcing them to prove that they don't live there anymore. It's like an orwelling nightmare. And trust me, I have more accountants and lawyers that I hired before I made this move, dotted every eye, crossed, every tee because you know, I was warned by enough people that this would have had that happen to you.
Speaker 11: Thankfully it didn't. I've had just a really terrific experience. But you know, I think that to your point, there's just so much going wrong there and the people who need to stay there for family reasons. Look that the New York City is incredible. It will always be in my pores. I love it. I love going to Carnegie Hall, I love going to the Museum of Natural History, you know it.
Speaker 1: You can always go up and visit, right, exactly.
Speaker 11: You can always go up and visit. But I would encourage people in those states as well to just recognize that we have such an important opportunity before us to elect President Trump, and we've got to get our heads out of the sand. We've got to understand that this is our time to take back the country, to bring manufacturing back. You know, I could never understand years ago when I was at university at Syracuse, there were radical professors and they remember took us on a field trip and they were applauding the closing of the Kanagra plants, and I ask myself, what the heck is going on here? This is just oh see, I didn't understand why.
Speaker 1: Kathy Heckel just said again no fracking in New York. Meanwhile Pennsylvania's getting rich and Kamala Harris would ban it. I mean, she meant what she said, as much as she tries to back away from it now in an election year conversion. Look, I could talk to you, Melissa all day. I do appreciate your call. Sounds like you made the right move for you and your family and I wish you the best. I really do.