Speaker 1: How's that even better?
Speaker 2: Like that in a world? Look, all your meetings are popping up on your little computer. There, my little computer, dude, can I X out of that? Sure, Scott's I can't see the table, I'll do it because I need to see what's in the camera shot. What are you talking about? I need to see. I don't know what's going on now. Oh hello, Welcome to Serial Killers. Yay, it's episode forty two. No, well, I'm an episode ahead of you. That's how I've been labeling them. Well, I mean, you're just ahead of the times. It's Monday, July twenty fifth. Welcome to Serial Killers. That's where you hit the thing.
Speaker 1: Hit the thing?
Speaker 2: Yep, excuse me, goodness, I don't boom. Oh, you can't drink that. That's gonna skew your taste button. It ain't your You're just what's up, buddy?
Speaker 1: I'm great. How are you today?
Speaker 2: Are you at the beach house right now with Tommy and Gina?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: We actually yes, yeah, yep, I'm leaving today.
Speaker 2: Oh you're coming home?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh good, so we don't have to record another one.
Speaker 1: Then it's July twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: We could we well whatever anyway, Welcome to Serial Killers. How's it going, buddy, great, magical, you're having a good time. Credit good life.
Speaker 1: Ever, great life, good, everything's great.
Speaker 2: I'm happy for you.
Speaker 1: Thanks, I'm happy for you too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like we need to like jazz it up a bit. Okay, we need to start doing things again. I know it's on me. I totally get it. I got it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you come up with it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to I'm gonna come up with some new things I think for the next episode. Well maybe not the next one because that might be today. So the next next one, I'm gonna try to do another like graveyard or you know, some of the things that this podcast was built on. Yeah, and in case you're a new listener, I'm Scottie b I'm sorry. You're drinking coffee, and I'm Andrew. Yeah, you're drinking your iced coffee over there. It's my ice try And this is open Serial Killers. It's a podcast where we talk about cereal.
Speaker 1: We will that's oat milk in it and I don't like that.
Speaker 2: We'll eat three cereals and we'll tell you if they're good or bad, and you'll either buy them or you won't, or you won't be able to because you can't get them in this country. You know, one of those things.
Speaker 1: Or hit to cereal killers PC dot com if you'd like to see the full list of over seven hundred cereals that we've tried.
Speaker 2: Cool. Now you know what I do have to apologize for last week's episode. I took credit for purchasing a cereal that I did not. I thought that I bought the malta meal chocolate peanut butter scooters at Walmart, but that way I didn't. Paul from Florida sent them to us. And Paul from Florida and he's Palm Bay. I don't know where that at. Where's Palm Bay? Is a west coast, east coast, north south? I think it's Is it down by me Panhandle?
Speaker 1: No? I think it's down by Boca. Let me double check.
Speaker 2: Del Boca Vista? Is that where your parents are?
Speaker 1: Del Boca Vista? Oh my god, I forgot that I had a meeting.
Speaker 2: Sugar, Sorry, you can't leave. We'll make this one quick. How about that?
Speaker 1: Can I.
Speaker 2: You're listening to it live folks as important to and reschedules his meeting.
Speaker 1: No, I can't.
Speaker 2: You have to leave?
Speaker 1: Oh, damn it.
Speaker 2: Do you seriously have to leave right now?
Speaker 1: I have to see if I have to. They've been trying to get me on this call, and I just realized that they had it schedule for ten thirty.
Speaker 2: Gosh, dang it, Well you're so late ready, Just tell him ten more minutes won't hurt no.
Speaker 1: Because we won't do this in ten minutes, and we owe to our listeners to put on a good show.
Speaker 2: We're already like eight minutes in. We'll do it in ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Why don't you We're not eight minutes in, we're only two minutes in.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Why don't you get Sam or somebody? Can't you?
Speaker 2: No, I want to do this.
Speaker 1: This is you, I know, but I just am telling you that I have to get on this meeting.
Speaker 2: We could be eating cereals.
Speaker 1: All right, but we shouldn't because we should put on a good episode for our listeners. That's what we'll be back. Listeners. We'll pick up in five minutes.
Speaker 2: But they're not going to go anywhere though, because of course I'm gonna edit this video, so we'll be back right after this great hit the thing. We'll play commercial here and then we'll come back and eat cereal. Just hit the thing, we'll be right back. By back, We'll right back. Great, you be able to do that, So I just wait here as long as you know, I'll just wait.
Speaker 1: Well, hello everybody again. You know Scott's not here yet, so I figured I would just monologue a little bit. Figure he'll be here soon. I hope you guys are all enjoying your day. I mean, it's a it's a it's a Monday. I just like Mondays immensely. If I'm just being honest with you, I don't. Well, here's the thing. Do I really despise a Monday?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: But what's the worst day of the week if I really had to think of it. Tuesdays? Tuesdays are terrible. Hmm. Thursdays are good because it's right before Friday.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Sundays Sundays are not good days. You gotta watch out for Sundays. That's all I'm gonna say. They sneak up out of nowhere. We really need to switch with if I'm if I'm gonna expand on this, I think we need to switch to a four day work week instead of a five day work week. Why am I only getting three two days off. I should be getting three because by the time Friday rolls around, I have one night to sleep where I get to rest and relax. Then you got Saturday, but then Sunday is a wash. Like, really, consider this, The four day work week would be so much better. I'm telling you, I don't even know who this person is. These are spam at this spam filter. I'm just talking about a four day work week versus a five day work But.
Speaker 2: You started it back off with that's dude. You left because you had to leave, and then you started it back up without me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I decided to monologue a little bit, just have some fun.
Speaker 2: Will you make it fun of me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I went down to the promotions department. I got these cool sunglasses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just monologuing on a four day work week.
Speaker 2: I like the morning is you don't really see mirrored like nobly disposable sunglasses than those are radicals.
Speaker 1: Here's another question, Yes, what's your worst favorite what's your least favorite day of the week. Originally I said, oh, it's a Monday. I hate Mondays. But it's surreal because this is a full I said, Tuesdays are really the worst day of the week. If I'm being honest, all.
Speaker 2: Right, so don't you agree two weeks ago, I was done in Jack's.
Speaker 1: Two weeks ago, I don't want to talk about this. Save it a bull chair.
Speaker 2: It's a bull chat topic.
Speaker 1: Just say if you don't like Mondays or if you prefer Tuesdays, that's all bull chat topic.
Speaker 2: Just say what it's something for me that I have to think about. It's that hard for you to think, Yes, what does a Tuesday bring you?
Speaker 1: Well, the week?
Speaker 2: The weekdays are different for me because I work Saturdays, so it's different. Things are different.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I said we should switch to a four day work week. Okay, this way you'd have more time off.
Speaker 2: Cereal fans don't care what day of the week it is. They just want to get matter.
Speaker 1: When you said you wanted to go back to this is how bull chat started, because.
Speaker 2: This is talk about chat. This is a serial killers.
Speaker 1: Now, I know, but we used to talk about things off of bull chat.
Speaker 2: So about three weeks ago, two weeks ago, whatever I was in Jacka's fans.
Speaker 1: Are going to come to my defense once again.
Speaker 2: Visiting our friend Froggy and Lisa in Florida, And you know, I love strolling the cereal aisle at every supermarket wherever I am. So I was in the big Public Publics is beautiful. By the way, Publics is a beautiful store yep, okay whatever. I didn't go to wind Dixie. I went to Public's.
Speaker 1: Save both chat.
Speaker 4: Just get to the cereal. It's just get to the cereal. We don't need to know about what the aisles looked like. We don't need to know about which one you prefer. Just get to the cereal. Stay on trek.
Speaker 2: So this is one of those new General Mill cereals thank you, that we have not received yet. We did get a box from a friend of ours, but we did not get this one. So I purchased it and I flew it back up here for us Andrew. So it is imported from the state of Florida. So it could we say serial Killers International. I mean sometimes Florida is another country. But anyway, let me go down to the cereal sack Andrew. Check it out. My kid's gonna love this.
Speaker 1: Lol Surprise, surprise. I don't get what is this.
Speaker 2: It's well, first of all, they're about five years late on this. Oh, because LOL dolls were a huge thing. H what birthday cake flavored? You know, I didn't even see that. I thought it was gonna be more like Lucky Charms birthday cake. Naturally. Take the box. What does it say?
Speaker 1: It says naturally and artificially flavored. Here you go. Jesus.
Speaker 2: What have they ever had a Jesus cereal?
Speaker 1: We can't talk about this.
Speaker 2: It's cereal. No religion in serial killers save a bul chat. I'm sure there has been a Jesus cereal, some novelty thing.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Christian camp set went up. What or some church someplace made of Jesus cereal? Or Spencers. I feel like a Spencer's would do that.
Speaker 2: But could you eat Jesus?
Speaker 1: I mean you're not supposed to. That's like sacrilegious.
Speaker 2: But don't they give you? Don't you eat him every week?
Speaker 1: In such body of Christ? That's the living like, That's that's why it's called the Body of Christ and the body and blood.
Speaker 2: Whyn't they just cut that up with sugar on it and put in a box and make a cereal out of it?
Speaker 1: That's sacrilegious.
Speaker 2: Why you eat it in church? Why can't you eat answer the breakfast?
Speaker 1: The body of Christ is only supposed to be had when you're having communion in church. You can't just like I can't just say like, oh I bless the cereal. This is now the body of Christ.
Speaker 2: Could have a box of Jesus Ohs with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: No, Lol, surprised All cereal cannot be considered the body of Christ.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it can.
Speaker 1: I say that one more time. I'm pretty sure if somebody was keeping a tracker in the corner, I said at least five times. So I apologize.
Speaker 2: I'm shaking the box. Shake his box, it's my box, all right? Okay, thank you, thank you, see Debbie Gibson on the mixtape tour. Thank you. Okay, go for it. No, you can lower it down. So I thought it was just gonna be Lucky charms, but now I realize it's birthday cake flavored, so it's gonna be it's gonna be gross nauseating birthday cake flavor cereal with marshmallows. Yep, collect GID you bought it, collect all three digital? Well, I have to buy everything. I know Andrew, it's a limited edition, which means it won't be around long. And yeah, do they even sew lol dolls anymore. I don't have a child, and they are Yeah, I don't. They come in the little they came in those in the things, the round things cool, wow, real eloquent whatever. Cooper has like seven hundred of them and they're all worthless. Oh and they probably cost about seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I also love that you made fun of me for not knowing what it's children's doll is.
Speaker 2: L dolls were a huge phenomenon. It doesn't matter who you are or what It was a pop culture thing.
Speaker 1: Ever saw it anywhere?
Speaker 2: You never saw an LOL doll, never saw an OL. So those those fatal brats dolls, those faces don't look familiar to you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Could you tell me what's going on in there while I opened the bag? Sure, there's something printed on the inside of the box.
Speaker 1: Scan for your unique LOL surprise serial reward.
Speaker 2: What do you think it is? Should I scan it?
Speaker 1: I don't care enough?
Speaker 2: Wow, I knew that I chose the wrong co host.
Speaker 1: Who was your other choice?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they were lining up, they were.
Speaker 1: Lining up, Well you could call them, should be calling up right now? Are you gonna call?
Speaker 2: They all are on other successful podcasts, Really like which ones the guy, that guy, the guy okay, yeah, yep, yeah, the hit yeah, uh huh, the one, the one.
Speaker 1: Yep, okay, yep, they have a football chat.
Speaker 2: I was trying to what the hell's the guy's name with with millions and millions and millions of followers, the guy that, the guy that did the show? Come mom, what's his name? I don't know? You you tell me? Apparently he was your co host. He was right there. He was Yeah Rogan, Joe Rogan was gonna be here. Yes, he was first.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's a controversial choice for a Cereal podcast.
Speaker 2: Well no, and I was like, you know what, this guy Andrew, I think he wants to come on, so I'm gonna let him.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you had Joe Rogan on speed Dial.
Speaker 2: Well I do, because he eats were he used to eat We're things on that show or Making Factor when he hosted that got it everything You're saying, like, I just my brain is shut down. Well I mean yeah, yeah, okay, I'm gonna get the milk.
Speaker 1: Now where my son glasses and.
Speaker 2: We're using bowl and basket milk. You know, we're still waiting on our friends from Farmland. Dais, can you stop singing. Who sang it? Who sang it? Who sang Vincent Price, Corey Hart Let's he's hurt me. So these are little, they're l's and they're o's. Look at the shapes. You're not even looking. You need to critique the cereal. You're a cereal podcaster, you review cereals. They're l's and o's for L O L and with marshmallows. I don't know what the marshmallows are.
Speaker 1: Am I breathing correctly? Am I sitting up straight?
Speaker 2: Is my posture? Good?
Speaker 1: Is the recording to your liking? Because every single thing gives me press record you've been just hammering down on.
Speaker 2: It has the beige taste of cookie crusp right, Yeah, the cereal pieces taste like cookie crisp without the you know, chocolate specs.
Speaker 1: It's not terrible.
Speaker 2: It's not good, and there's not well. It is good, not great. Who's talking?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Who are you texting?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I give it a three. I don't hate it. I think I'm pleasantly surprised.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. But it's a little overly sweet. Take like the l ol aspect out of it. If it was like a Lucky Trump special edition.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I'm giving it three bowls. Right, it's good. It's a little too sweet, but it's still good.
Speaker 2: I give it four balls.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool? Or like it good?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 1: What? What? What do you want to say?
Speaker 2: That's it. I'll go We'll go to the next one.
Speaker 1: What are we supposed to do here? Oh?
Speaker 2: Can I say something real quick? Sure, it's not a bull chat thing. It's a serial killers thing. Okay, before my trip to Florida, you.
Speaker 1: Have a crumb? Oh, yep, you got it.
Speaker 2: I went to CVS. I had to pick them. I had to pick up a minithing of baby powder. You know, I like to powder the boys because they sweat, you know, same as a bull chit. So I went into CVS, I bought the powder. I came out and there was a guy out there waiting.
Speaker 1: Hold up, are you really telling like a story in the middle of this that's not going to lead to cereal?
Speaker 2: It will. So the fact that you get to you are such a hypocrite, Andrew, there's nowhere else to say this bull chat. No, that's not a bull chat story.
Speaker 1: Did he hand you a box of cereal?
Speaker 2: Can I speak?
Speaker 1: If it doesn't end with him handing you a box of cereal.
Speaker 2: Then this is I came out of CBS and there was a guy standing there. He says to me, are you Scott e B. I said, yes, you know, reluctantly. I'm not that guy. You know, I'm not that guy. Okay, So I said yes, And he's like, I love the podcast. I love Serial Killers. That's why I'm saying it on Serial Killers. He said, I listen all the time. He said, I don't even eat cereal, but I listened all the time. And his name was Drew, and so I would like to say hello to Drew. And I would like Drew to say hello to Drew.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hi, Drew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he loves the Show's that's cool. So he was he's a new listener. So he's a little bit far behind. Okay, the morning show that we work on, Candlebox. What did he know the show that we work on, the bigger show. Well, yes, because he's from new he's aware. Cool, he's aware. But I just wanted to say hello because I thought it was really cool that he waited out there, very nice to let us know that he loves the show. Yeah, and he's only in I think like the seventies episode, so he'll hear this in about a year. So I just want to throw that out there. Drew, thank you so much for listening. Yes, yeah, oh bless you, Oh my gosh. And I'd love to see the picture that we took. I don't know where I can find that. Hey, there are stacks. Hey doing buddy? Oh that was squirreling. I'm very sorry, Carla Marie.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you squirreling was going off into a monologue when I was told not to talk about anything but cereal yours?
Speaker 2: But hi, Drew, Drew is serial related? Yours? Wasn't what your favorite prior of the week Monday, because that's when Serial Killers plays.
Speaker 1: It was the least favorite day of the week.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I wasn't paying attention.
Speaker 1: I wasn't clearly you weren't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't in here.
Speaker 1: You started, How many times have I gone to do something and come back in and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, uh, there he is the millennial himself. Oh so busy.
Speaker 1: You were the one that left, yeah, because they had a meeting to which before I did it?
Speaker 2: You were like, seriously, am I cartman? Now?
Speaker 1: No? That's yeah, You're both all right?
Speaker 2: Can we eat cereal please. I would love nothing more. My friend, here comes the next one. I'll tell you where we found this one. This one came from Dollar Tree. Oh cool, okay, and it has the cancer warning on it. Oh God, we've had these before. Great from Golden Foods.
Speaker 1: Eh.
Speaker 2: I saw this one, had never seen it online before.
Speaker 1: Saw this one has saw dust in it.
Speaker 2: Probably well, no, it's only cancerous in California. That's how they do it. California has that cancer warning on like everything, like your couch will give you cancer in California, you know. So I saw this in the aisle, like, what in the hell is this? And I was with my daughter and she's like, Dad, you have to try this and it's so disgusting looking and I can't wait for you to eat it.
Speaker 1: Bubble gum Yeah, fruit fruity rolls from Golden Foods, bubble gum rings cereal. So is how No to me, it's gonna be fake roast fruit loops? Why is it bubble gum flavored? Well openness Okay. I'm immediately intrigued and horrified at the same time.
Speaker 2: I mean, I believe that this will be nauseating. Oh, let's smell this.
Speaker 1: If it smells like gum. I'm really gonna not want this.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be it's gonna be cotton candyish.
Speaker 1: I think one can hope.
Speaker 2: No, it smells like bubble gum.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh no, it does no.
Speaker 2: And the thing is after we eat this, we're gonna have to go for chemo. Oh god, that's not funny. I'm sorry. I'm just saying that it's got the cancer warning. And they look like little buttholes. They do look like the pink ones. They're a little puckered buttholes. They are sweet.
Speaker 1: Ewh Who thinks that this is a good flavor?
Speaker 2: I see. I don't like bubble gum flavored things either. Baskin Robins used to or every once in a while they'll have bubble gum flavored ice cream and it's like, it's like grossy, it's cotton candy type ice cream with bubble gum pieces in you.
Speaker 1: It's like chalky.
Speaker 2: Where's the milk?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Did you put it away?
Speaker 1: Did I put it away?
Speaker 2: You're sitting I thought maybe you were trying to keep it cold. Okay, watch your fingers. Don't want to get any milk on you.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be so gross.
Speaker 2: Did I put enough milk?
Speaker 1: And Biff definitely got fired from working at the big brands. His dada stopped working for the company.
Speaker 2: Dude, everybody that works at Golden Foods is an intern. Just fyo.
Speaker 1: True, a lot of biffs. Did you say, hey, Drew, Oh, oh my god, it's so bubblegummy?
Speaker 2: Right, this is gonna be so disgusting. Here we go one, two, three. Look, there's no doubt about it. It tastes like you're eating gum, but then the gum goes away and you swallow it. Does that make sense right, because normally you chew bubble gum and then you spit it out. This you chew and it goes away. I'm gonna hand it to Golden Foods. It tastes just like bubble gum. But who the hell wants to eat that for breakfast or ever.
Speaker 1: It's like bubble tape, but like you, you have to eat it like you. And also I'm getting like weird flavor pockets now that are almost like bubbling on the tongue.
Speaker 2: And there's a weird film also, I mean, look, you kind of have to give it props. I want someone else to try this, like, right now, you have to give it props for being what it says it is. Yeah, there's no doubt about that. But that doesn't mean I have to like it. I give this a spoon now. Actually, the vomit face, this should never have existed. If the cereal incinerator sound was in here, I'd chuck it in and I'd also call the exorcist and he'd blessed that he'd get this thing out. This is gross. It is gross, but in a weird way. I'm going to give it two balls. The power of Christ compels you. The power of Christ compels you. Absolutely not if you are a fan of bubblegum, who's.
Speaker 1: That much of a fan that they want to eat it?
Speaker 2: People that chew bubble like like, oh my god, Danielle would love this. No, she wouldn't. She choose gum all the time. Just because you.
Speaker 1: Chew gum doesn't. And I need a spearmant.
Speaker 2: See the thing that's annoying, it's not spearman, it's bubble gum.
Speaker 1: The thing I'm saying doesn't mean I need a spearmint or a winter fresh cereal. It's who needs it.
Speaker 2: I am getting a little bit nauseous right now.
Speaker 1: My tongue is like soury.
Speaker 2: It's kind of artificially flat. I'm gonna get drop it to one bowl. But see, I wanted Danielle to be in on this episode. She's got stupid COVID and she couldn't come in. But I wanted her to do this because all these cereals that we're eating today, I wanted her to try. But I had to just get this one out.
Speaker 1: I want someone else to try this.
Speaker 2: Like, so there's somebody sitting out there who's talking to the salesperson. Go go go find somebody. So edal body, what's your favorite day of the week, you know, because I'm not a big fla out of mom days. I only like, all right, Andrew is not running around trying to find somebody that will try this bubblegum cereal from Golden Foods and now it's technically called fruity rolls. Bull, I don't know what the fruity rolls is, but there's little emoji type guys on here and it's kind of giving me a headache right now, you know, because the the artific official flavor is so overwhelming that it is beginning to make me nauseous, so I believe that the one bowl rating is appropriate. Oh he's got somebody I don't know who he's dragging in here. There's a salesperson sitting. Oh there's Ali Ali Gold. Everybody Ali Gold. She's our web person for the Elvis d Ran Show. I'm gonna pour a cup, one cup for oh, two cups? Okay, welcome here, Come take a seat.
Speaker 5: Oh okay. Oh well, I've never had cereal with milk before.
Speaker 2: What are you lactose free or some shit.
Speaker 3: I was born allergic to milk and then I gradually grew out of it and making kind of blacktose intolerant.
Speaker 5: But like growing up then I didn't have cereal.
Speaker 2: With no Well, so not only will you vomit from this cereal, you will also have diarrhea. That is spectacular.
Speaker 1: Oh god, camera, yeah, yeah, you're on camera.
Speaker 5: Oh Jesus, guys formed me.
Speaker 2: All right, So this is I found this at the Dollar Tree and it's bubble gum cereal. So if you like the flavor of bubblegum. Do you like bubble gum? Do you bubble? Then you might actually like to see I told Andrew like as far as flavor goes it tastes like bubble gum.
Speaker 5: Oh right, well, bubble gum. Jelly beans are my favorite flavor of Then you.
Speaker 2: Know what you're gonna like this because this is basically you're chewing bubble gum but then you swallow it. It's not it doesn't make sense for a breakfast cereal, but go ahead. I'm curious as to your take. It does taste like bubble gum, yeah.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. It's not just bubble gum. It tastes like bubble yum specific specificition.
Speaker 2: I was thinking more hubba bubba mm, although Andrew mentioned bubble tape, so it's it's kind of it's in that realm. The only the cool thing about it is there's a warning on here that says consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including a racol mide, which is known in the state of California to cost cancer and birth effects or other reproductive harm. So I probably should have told you that beforehand, But warming we were just talking about babies too. Yeah, we were just well, now you can't have one, Thanks for trying the cereal. How do you like it?
Speaker 5: It tastes like I got my youth back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, but I mean, it's it. I mean it's somewhat nauseating because the flavor is overpowering. But if you were a bubble gum flavor fan, I think it's not terrible.
Speaker 3: Definitely, And now that you said the tape bubble gum, it's definitely because you taste that like you know, the yes, you know, the chalk powder.
Speaker 5: It tastes like the powder.
Speaker 2: You know where that powder was was prevalent when I was a kid that you guys didn't get to experience. What oh yeah, the base that's right, the card that you're right, the top baseball cards. But I was I was thinking the the fake cigarettes, the bubble gum cigarettes, because you know, you blow the powder out. Yeah right, Give him a spoon, a fresh spoon, dude, don't yeah sure, what do you know what are ally?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like two bowls one.
Speaker 2: Spoof to go up to five balls. Spoon is a half. So if you had to go up to five balls, what would you give it?
Speaker 5: Give it two point five two balls in a spoon. Two balls and a spoon. That is generous, Oh is it?
Speaker 1: That is very generous. I gave this a vomit pace.
Speaker 2: See no, no, no, dollars twenty five.
Speaker 3: Well, and and you won't be able to have children, right right, that's also you're paying.
Speaker 2: For it, so I'm not what are you thinking? Definitely three balls? Wow, that is generous.
Speaker 1: Sure, sugar, This doesn't even taste like sugar. It just tastes like I'm chewing gum.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what it's supposed to be, like, okay, like when you eat coca pebbles, you're supposed to be eating chocolate, and that's what it tastes like.
Speaker 1: I know, but like I don't actively chew gum to swallow it.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well, anyway, so there's that you're six years old that that's right right, you'll never be able to have children. But it's delicious, delicious cereal. No, but you know what California is that weird state where they put cancer warnings on everything. Yeah, like like if you buy a new bed, it says it could cause cancer. Good luck. California has these weird like environmental type things because they're so hardcore out there, granola hippies everything, you know, so they have they put warnings on everything. But anyway, you're fine. They wouldn't sell it if you're gonna die you're good. And again they sell cigarettes, right, forgot about that anyway, real cigarettes.
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming to I guess say that I'm crazy for my reading.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, no, you're not crazy.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 2: Everybody has their own taste, you know. Anyway, all right, well.
Speaker 5: Thank you, of course.
Speaker 1: Would you like to finish?
Speaker 5: I'm good, Thank you?
Speaker 1: You finished it?
Speaker 2: Now drink the milk. What do you think it's good milk?
Speaker 1: It doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't taste like a sugary milk.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I would probably leave it in there for a little bit longer than drinking.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: I just don't. I just can't agree.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys, Yes, thank you for proving Andrew wrong. Appreciate it. No, no, you're not crazy. That's just Oh I put your hand over the thing. Yes, yes, take some skitt great idea more fruit flavoring.
Speaker 1: Is there a skittle cereal?
Speaker 2: No, we've talked about this. There should be candy themed cereals.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Take care of Jetman? All right? That was Jetman?
Speaker 1: Right? Wow, I am shocked that people like that cereal.
Speaker 2: It's good. Shocked, disgusting, It's okay anyway, So we're gonna move on. How long is this is a discombobulated episode. Andrew, We're what the hell thirty five men? Got it? Got it? Got it? Okay?
Speaker 1: So anyway, Also, I love that, like people like listening to serial killers, we're giving them a nice, fun, sporadic, spontaneous episode. And you're like, law and Order.
Speaker 2: Needs to be brought back. Please just get this back on track.
Speaker 1: Also, I don't know which cup is mine, which one's a spoon, So I'm just throwing all these out.
Speaker 2: Let's just throw them out. That's fine, I'll get new stuff.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Continue.
Speaker 2: Okay, So anyway, Andrew, Okay, cool out. And nobody was even on microphone. Nobody could hear any of this episode. What a nightmare?
Speaker 1: What a night man.
Speaker 2: So, got a box? Your spoonful on the floor, just use that one you almost stepped on. So got a box from side?
Speaker 1: Just such a mean person.
Speaker 2: To me, and it says I know how much you both love Keto and Joy from Angie.
Speaker 1: Thanks Angie.
Speaker 2: I think that's a vomit face next to enjoy. She tried to use an emoji, but it didn't. It didn't really translate well on the Amazon gift form.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's so nice that our listeners sent this to us.
Speaker 2: I love it so, thank you so much, Angie. This is from Snackhouse and it's just called Keto Cereal. Fruity puffs. Great Snackhouse fruity Cereal. No fruity puffs, Keto Cereal. All right, So it's gonna be disgusting because it's keto and it says, go ahead, have two bowls.
Speaker 1: I won't probably, So what's the gimmick on this one?
Speaker 2: It's keto and it tastes me.
Speaker 1: No, fruity pups are what fruit Loop's supposed to.
Speaker 2: Be like tricks? I guess they smell like livestock feed. Oh no, there's nothing fruity about this. And the colors are so light and they're like, it's like mint green. And we've made cereal into an art form. You don't have to choose between cereal that's delicious and cereal that's good for you. With our kto Cereal, you can skip the carbs and sugar while adding high quality protein to your What kind of art is this? You're holding a guilt free cereal that will satisfy your app But no, no, no, no, no, don't eat. I'm just feeling ill. Satisfied. Its soft, right, ew, they're soft?
Speaker 1: What the hell is this?
Speaker 2: Three ways to enjoy your Keto cereal, pour milk over and eat, put it on yogurt, or put it on ice cream. Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose if you put it on ice cream? Well, that's why I saved it for last. So they have fruity puffs. They have cinnamon swirl, chocolate puffs, wildberry birthday cake, and peanut butter cup.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be so brow.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of this brand before.
Speaker 1: I amn't either.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a lot of fat inet twenty percent of your daily Well that's trade thing when.
Speaker 1: It comes to Keto, because you can't have already old Please.
Speaker 2: See the fruity is No, the fruity smell does come out a little bit when you when way up milk in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but soury he.
Speaker 2: No, No, there's an interesting consist eh it kind of it kind of it kind of like just falls apart in your mouth. No, it's gross. I wish you didn't throw those other cups away because I need the milk tough.
Speaker 1: All right, this is terrible. It is that is so disgusting. First of all, you remember how we said it was a soft cereal. Well, yeah, when you eat it, it doesn't break up. Instead, it kind of melts in your mouth and then you're left with this weird I don't even know what's on this stuff. It's disgusting. Ugh, it has no taste.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it has taste. It's a very bad taste.
Speaker 1: It's like a cidic. It's disgusting. This is How is this ever made? Is my question? Who are you snack house? And why? This is terrible?
Speaker 2: No balls, no spoons from either one of us. Vomits, vomit faces across the board. I had a double vomit this episode. This is terrible. Thank you for listening to this wonderful episode of serial Killers that was all over the road.
Speaker 1: You don't have to choose between cereal that's delicious and cereal that's good for you.
Speaker 2: I do remember I read that before.
Speaker 1: I do need to choose a cereal that's delicious because this is never gonna be it.
Speaker 2: I see Sam out there. I thought she would like this.
Speaker 1: No, nobody would.
Speaker 2: No, she's a If anybody likes la.
Speaker 1: If you seriously like this, I'm sure someone on YouTube is watching or whoever. If you like this. Please leave us a comment. I will put you on this show and I will ask you some questions because.
Speaker 2: Though here's the thing, Andrew, somebody must like it now lause they make it.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, this got through a lot of layers of approval, and I don't think I think they just went along with it.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody ever tried it. So you think that snackhouse scammed their investors? Oh yeah, oh yeah. They gave them tricks and they're like, this is the cereal It's so good, right yeah? And then they put this crap in the bad.
Speaker 1: And then somebody like they were like, oh, why is no one buying a product? Maybe I should buy it for quality testing? Holy crap, that's a live stock feed stuck.
Speaker 2: Well, wait a minute. Is there is there anything that says you'll guarantee to love it or your money back?
Speaker 1: No, And if there was, I'd ask for more than just my money.
Speaker 2: See, and this guy says, look packed full of flavors. See for yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can see that it might have it, but the taste is different.
Speaker 2: Monroe, Michigan. You want to take a road trip just to personally return this bag. I have a headache now, it's disgusting. Contains milk.
Speaker 1: Contains milk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the very first ingredient is milk protein isolate.
Speaker 1: Do you taste like when you inhale? Like, do it with me? Ready? Like, do you taste that? It's like chalky.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. If any cereals should cause cancer, it's this one. M hm. So anyway, would you that was a burn? If I've ever heard one? Well, I don't mean that obviously. I don't need any lawsuits. So thank you for listening to serial Killers. We're gonna have to stop this fruit. Yeah. I hate that. We're gonna have to stop this and move on to the next one because I need a new taste in my mouth. So thank you for listening. Please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC.
Speaker 1: Yes, and if you're watching this on YouTube, hit the subscribe button there or there, or give us a thumbs up and a like and subscribe and do all the things. And if you're listening to this on a podcast service, leave us a review wherever you're listening because we like creating them. Care please.
Speaker 2: Oh and you know what very cool serial Killers t shirts available at serial KILLERSPC dot com. Yeah, all right, say Crunchander, let's get out of here. Oh and an all new Bull Chat coming on Wednesday, but from the beach, from the beach. Oh you'll be home. Yeah, you'll be home.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Okay, thanks everybody, Bye, I see you