Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 2: Brooklyn Boys. Slice Time for episode.
Speaker 4: To eighty one, My girlfriends and aliens, Scary and Brody, Brody and Scary, and of course we're here.
Speaker 2: For all your feedback. And last week's is going to be very difficult to top Brody because.
Speaker 4: We had a good with a good we had, we had, We had a lot of funny ones in general. Yeah, but we had Foghorn. Leghorn from Texas. I don't know what else to call him. He doesn't give it us a name. Yeah, it was hilarious and I tell you, Juan Valdez not his your name.
Speaker 2: Uh killed it last week. If you're wondering how to participate, you obviously don't listen to an iHeartRadio because that's where you get to click the little microphone and press the talk back button and leave us some feedback so we could play it here on Slice Time.
Speaker 4: Now, I do want to point out that not everyone knows about Slice Time, So slices, I need.
Speaker 2: You to help us out.
Speaker 4: Wait, use your social media, tell your friends you know other slices. Hey, you guys got to listen to Slice Time, so we can tell that about oh, seventy five percent of slices have found and enjoying and loving slice time. So we need to we need to pump that up. Make sure they're not missing out on the fund. What about the other twenty five percent? That's what I'm talking about. I don't know it comes up in their feed. Hey new episode? Yeah all right, well, okay, the jingle alone is worth listening to.
Speaker 2: I think the intro. I love it. I like it better than our other jingles.
Speaker 4: No, you mean the ones you have brought from from uh?
Speaker 2: Work it? Yeah, don't remind me of those somebody has. This isn't the Brooklyn Boys podcast. This is Slash.
Speaker 4: I'll ripulate, by the way, on the Brooklyn Boys Podcast, episode two eighty two. Uh, you saw Robin last week right over the weekend?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Your girlfriend? I didn't know. We didn't know. She didn't see me because was she not on the planet? Yeah she was, you know where?
Speaker 4: She was in a mall in Miami. She went to orc with more nor. I want to hear she Yeah, if maybe the if, the if the nookie is any different now that you know she's from another point.
Speaker 2: I haven't spoken her. We haven't spoken. I mean, well, we have spoken. She abandoned me because of uh it was NFL Divisional uh playoff weekend and she wants no part of football, so or she molting this week could be okay, all right, that said, let's get the Slice time. Here we go, here your talk back, keep it up, eating fun.
Speaker 6: People scary, it's creepy.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 6: It's three fifteen am Eastern. I'm taking that other Slices advice. I'll try to have a little more spunk in my voice.
Speaker 5: This time.
Speaker 6: Was listening to the podcast because I couldn't sleep. Hey, remember when Brody said, when you call a sports show, you don't have to say you're a diehard fan a long time ago. You guys don't have to say you're a Slice for life. You're calling you know, we know you're a Slice for life.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Okay, by.
Speaker 4: Now he's got a valid point, except saying, like first time, long time, I get that nobody cares that the DJs on the sports station don't care you're wasting any time. When you say Slice for life, that's like what up?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: It's almost like a hello, it's agreeing for us. See, we know you're.
Speaker 4: A slice because you're called but slice for life means. However bad this gets when Scary starts losing his mind and we, you know, spiral into a shithole of a podcast that you guys are still in with us when I'm carrying this thing on my back like Charles Atlas carried the globe because Scary is like drooling on himself. Yeah, you know, I just want you to know you slice for life.
Speaker 2: That's it anyway. This is from commenting from episode to eighty a very special Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 8: Oh Hey, Brody and Scary jamieson Queen's Brody.
Speaker 9: I didn't mean it to sound like I was defending Facebook vacuum cleaner, douchebag guy. I wasn't trying to defend him. I was just saying that might be why he messaged you when he did. You never know what kind of weird, fucked up loop the loop, yellow brick road type of shit roads that people's minds go on. Okay, so he may have thought you were competition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just think Staten Allen. That's it.
Speaker 10: Okay, Hey, Rody and Scary is done from colfax. Iowa, I forgot to do my info and reference which episode I was talking about. I do believe it was two seventy nine. You guys were you couldn't remember what the ingredient was that you hated in a the caesar salad maybe, and that was sardine's.
Speaker 2: Oh, sardines.
Speaker 10: But yeah, you guys have ranswered about it many many episodes ago.
Speaker 2: Slice for the Ice than you nice.
Speaker 4: Wow, that was an old episode he was referencing. Yeah, this was it, the chop salad, the Greek salad. Yeah, the Greek salad. No, it was uh, it was a caesar salad. Oh caesarsun has anchovies, right, isn't it. Yeah, answer sardines, sardines. I think it was a Greek salad. He didn't like the sardines.
Speaker 2: Is it a Sardinian salad?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Very nice?
Speaker 12: Hit it scary and brody and brody and scary Scarodi Danny from Connecticut here, Hey, scary. I just have one question for you. When you visited Doctor Fat Loss this year, did you do a lot of damage like you did last year?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 12: Yeah, keep up the great work boys.
Speaker 2: To answer your question, yes, I was five pounds heavier than than I was last January, so I have a lot more to lose. Yeah, I did one.
Speaker 4: How did you get your that sounded like your your brother. Was that your brother calling in mentioning a sponsor? No, and guess what, can't hit the jingle because I didn't mention it.
Speaker 2: He did. I love it. Yeah, that's why I think it's your brother mentioned the sponsor. I'll talk about it more.
Speaker 4: On the on the Brooklyn Boys Podcast, episode two eighty two. But I posted something last night. I mentioned it was a client. I said paid advertisement.
Speaker 2: I couldn't have.
Speaker 4: And then someone was like, hit the jingle. No, I didn't slip it in. I mean, you know, I'd like to right. Hi, excellent, I go.
Speaker 13: Hey, Brody and Scary. This is definitie from Shrewsbury. I just wanted to respond back. One of the slices had emailed in and told Gary that he should sign up for his AARP card now. And Brody, I'm actually pretty surprised that you didn't know this. But the suggested age for AARP is only a suggestion. You can be any age and sign up for a ARP. It's not a requirement to be that suggested age, so you can start getting discounts at a younger age. So I suggest anybody should go ahead and do.
Speaker 2: All right, because you get some discounts. All right, Brody, do you have your AARP card yet? No? I don't. I don't. I feel like it has a stigma to it. Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: ARP stands for American Association of Retired Persons. I am not retired, right, you are not retired, so they may have discounts that I'm not aware of, which is odd, right that I would. I would definitely know about the discounts, but I'm not retired. And yeah, they're a final organization. I am not a member, and neither is scary at the moment. Yeah, I'd like to sponsor the podcast.
Speaker 2: Don't rush me. I'll r pull over the place. Don't rush me.
Speaker 14: I'm telling you, Hey, Brody, scary, scary Brody, this is Manny from New York. Listen scary. I'm calling again to let you know, bring the jingles, Bring the jingles. I can't know whether to listen in order or not because I don't have any jingles to listen to. You need to be your two point seven billion dollar and ninety nine system, you know, and and and get it connected wirelessly or something. I don't know. Figure it out. Bring home the jingles.
Speaker 2: We need them okay.
Speaker 4: In regards to the jingles, here's what I'm gonna suggest. I've given up on Scary slices. If you want the jingles that Scary forgets to bring all the time, I want you to. I want you to hit up producer Sam Sam and Radio I believe right Sam, Sam, Sam Rosalie, Right Sam, Rosalie. Find her. You'll find her. She has access to the audio she's amazing with with uh being able to get it loaded and sent. Tell her to send it to Brody and Scary, and then and tell her when you hit her up, you apologize for bothering her.
Speaker 2: But Scary the lazy boogie best.
Speaker 15: Thanks, Hey, Brudy and Scary love slice time. But I have an idea for another spinoff.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a weekly show of just Juan.
Speaker 15: Valdes giving his rants about your rants. Because I've been dying laughing. It's fucking amazing you.
Speaker 2: Dies the rant of rants show. I love that.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 2: Wan had a good week last week. It was a great week for Wan.
Speaker 4: Wan can get away with doing one more week of that and then maybe like one per show, and then it's gonna get five.
Speaker 2: Then it's gonna get irritating. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I think people will go tight of it. I think the four or five did classic. I don't think a few this week great. Gotta be honest, I don't think I can get sick of those. I don't think it's funny because you don't play the music for me, so at least someone's playing the.
Speaker 2: Music testing testing.
Speaker 6: Does this work on the Slice time episode?
Speaker 4: Does you have to use the regular episode?
Speaker 2: Would it not? Of course? Yeah, of course of course it does, so you tested it? Yeah, diss you boy have one biscuits.
Speaker 6: It's like, this is all I love the one f from. Yeah, you have to leave your name and where you're from, right, but you let the tractor guy get away with not leaving his name and special case. Yes, now you say he's from Texas, but he never gave his name. I have a theory that is Shady Jew Mobster actually doing a voice. No, Shady Jew Mobster is tractor guy.
Speaker 5: Nah.
Speaker 4: Now we've met Shady Jew many times. That's not a character. He would he would he would do, not him. I like where you're going, though. It could be eight seventy seven before we know.
Speaker 13: Hey.
Speaker 16: It is regarding Taylor Swift, the Karma singer. I know we all love the paper in New York, but they do the same thing. One time they wrote about jay Z as the Otis rapper because he has a song Otis.
Speaker 15: But I thought that was really weird to refer to jay Z.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, songs very weird.
Speaker 2: How about the the h to the is O rapper or can I get a rapper? Hey?
Speaker 4: This is He's from led Zeppelin, the band that that released the album Coda, their least popular album.
Speaker 2: Right, thank you for that. You're welcome for the led Zeppelin reference. How about that?
Speaker 17: Hey, Brooklyn Boys brought in Scary, Scary and Brody episode two eighty one.
Speaker 2: I want to add my own gripe.
Speaker 17: On Facebook marketplace where I went to go buy this pitchfork from my guy but he kept calling it a hole. I had to meet him in this like dingy burking parking man. Man, it scared me and pulls up in this weird car, black charger. I needed a pitchfork, so it worked out.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 17: Oh, by the way, my name is Nemo, longtime listener, second time caller.
Speaker 2: Thank you appreciate it. That was that was me. By the way, we finally found Nemo. We found him good, right, Uh, okay, we're about halfway. Yeah, it'll leaves too many, so I guess we have more coming up after this.
Speaker 4: Oh well, it doesn't sound so down. Well, I'm kind of upset and my crow, we're already on the last page. It kind of sucked. Well, maybe maybe the system deleted a bunch again, I hope not by Those are some great commercials. We have some of the best commercials I think we've run in a while.
Speaker 2: Maybe you didn't hear any commercial. I didn't hear any of them. Well, we don't hear them, but we don't. But maybe we don't. Yeah, but maybe maybe, But I'm sure they were good.
Speaker 4: Any commercial that's on this podcast, you know, God bless them.
Speaker 2: We appreciate it. Could have had unsold inventory. We could have been commercial fee right there for a week.
Speaker 4: Maybe AARP would be a good I would love to get AARP on ball board, you know what. Then I get my card, then I would apply. Yes, sponsored the podcast. Please, we can give discounts to our slices.
Speaker 2: Boko Boys watching for presidentst Brooking Boys.
Speaker 11: I love you Brood, I love you please, but I'm not getting.
Speaker 4: Huge he mentioned I can't understand you. If that was you, Uh, come out of the pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do something, just don't stand fifty feet away.
Speaker 4: It sounded like it was important. You said some nice things about me, but we couldn't hear the rest of it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, let's uh yeah, you can leave that Aliens all right, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Sorry, Hey Brooklyn boys, Shamy from Queen's here. You guys were talking about Bar and Bot Mitzvah's. Well, why Bot Mitzvah wasn't your typical ceremonyum party. My family decided to.
Speaker 9: Be different and we went on a state trip to Israel with a group where a bunch of us got Bar and Bob mitzvahd in the ruins of a thousand or two thousand year old temple on a mountain. Now that was a lot more memorable than just the simple ceremony and party.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, but you didn't have a barge with fireworks off the coast of Manhattan.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't do that. You didn't have a pizza truck. Yeah it sounds nice.
Speaker 4: I mean, you going to Israel is great, you know, and and it sounds terrific, But you didn't have a magician that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You didn't have us.
Speaker 4: You didn't have ed Sheeran paid off by a billionaire dad to come sing so very good.
Speaker 2: But I feel like Pizza Truck would have put it over the top. Hey hold on, oh boy.
Speaker 11: I brought it back to the episode two seventy one, you know, TV showl Naked.
Speaker 2: Connection or whatever the hell the name of that show was.
Speaker 11: Anyways, I went ahead and got the Max Sap at that time, and I took a look at that show and whoa. I'll tell you what, man, that TV show is not for me. It looked like a bunch of elephants got loose from the zoo or something terrible. And why am I bringing it up after so much time, you might ask yourself.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking, well, it's come to.
Speaker 11: My attention that while I'm here at work earning a living, my little lady, the mother of my children, has been at home ignoring her chores watching Naked Connection. She's up to the season six episode number four. Who do I have to think about that? None other than mister nasked himself, mister Brodie, thank yous.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go. His wife can't concentrate on what she has to do because she's uh.
Speaker 4: Okay, so first of watching naked attraction.
Speaker 2: Naked dudes get attraction. But here's what I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure a long bells went off for a couple of people. Your wife doesn't have time to finish her chores.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what year is this again?
Speaker 4: I gotta have a conversation with my wife about you?
Speaker 18: Sure?
Speaker 4: Straight out of nineteen fifty four of that guy? Well, listen, whatever, funck's your boat? But you know what, call it what you will? Dinner better be on the table when you get home.
Speaker 2: Just that's that. Yeah, that's finishing her chores. I hope you don't give her dessert if she's not, you know, doing her chores. Look at her allowance.
Speaker 9: Hey, Roddy and Scary Jamie from Queen's Again, Rodie. It seems like every week you have some sort of Facebook marketplace stories. I got more what's a jingle for this? Or some sort of music like the Scambonie music. This is becoming a pretty regular segment. I would love to hear what you would come up.
Speaker 14: With for that?
Speaker 4: What about holiday by Madonna? Marketplace? They will be so dumb, that goodness. We'll have about face to face by what was it, Peter Gabriel market place to the face to face, face to.
Speaker 2: Face with yeah, I'm not feeling that one. I'll come up with hip hop.
Speaker 19: Song Camsburia from Miami. I had to come on here and complain about Madonna because she did that to us here in Miami, and you're right scary and I don't want to say this, but people need to be held accountable.
Speaker 3: This is why Beyonce was.
Speaker 19: Praised when she made the public transportation in the Washington area stay open later so that people could get home after the concert.
Speaker 2: She yeah, so that's right. Uh, that is a very great point. At least Beyonce took responsibility for it and and said, look, we're going to make sure that you guys have a safe way home. Madonna could give two shits, well, couldn't give two shits. Couldn't give two shits.
Speaker 4: By the way, if I did a lyric video and I wrote b u y b u y and then b y e b ye, it would make sense if I said, if you don't want to bye bye bye bye bye, say how about that? Are you still on the Facebook marketplace just coming up with yeah, I got my mind works, Okay, Hello.
Speaker 20: This is Ariel from upstate New York. Scary.
Speaker 21: Go look at your Twitter, because I take you and Brody in it with that video of the alien that was at the mall.
Speaker 4: In Miami, Patty, there's no alien.
Speaker 20: I guess it's real.
Speaker 21: They're saying that it's real and that Brody doesn't believe that there's aliens. But there might be proof in this might be a video, Brody.
Speaker 20: Go watch it there.
Speaker 4: I already responded to you. There's no there's no it's Jessica, Jessica. There's nothing in that video that looks like an alien. You can see gi anything you can put on a costume. There's nobody in the world is covering this story as an alien in that video. You would think every country in the planet would be, oh my god, we have video evidence. Come on, it's a it's a shadow. Shadows get longer at a distance. You've never had a twelve foot shadow that you might look thin.
Speaker 2: That story might not be the best example of an alien, but they are. But there are other stories out there that stories are more convincing.
Speaker 4: There's one about an alien that wants to phone his home, his home planet, and he eats Reese's peas versus pieces Berdie.
Speaker 21: You got to watch that video because if you look at it, you'll look how there's so many cop cars surrounding the Miami Mall.
Speaker 4: And where's the military.
Speaker 21: Supposedly somebody called saying that there are kids, teenagers fighting in that mall or throwing firecrackers.
Speaker 2: That's right now.
Speaker 21: If that were the case, there wouldn't be so many cop cars surrounding.
Speaker 20: The man kit there is.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jessica, something's going on, Thank you, Jessica.
Speaker 4: I felt the same way. Okay, what if again.
Speaker 20: Ariel from Upstate New York? Scary?
Speaker 21: Do you remember when I sent a talk back where I mentioned Yosemite, Sam mentioned that he was from Texas, and Brody said that that's not where he was from. And then you said he mentioned he was from Texas. Well, I guess Brody was wrong and you were right, scary.
Speaker 2: He is from Texas. And that was Ariel, not Jessica that you've been talking to all this time. No, Jessica, Patty sent me a video, right, but that was Ariel from upstate. No, that last call was Ariel from Upstate. Oh okay, those are two different people. The Alien Mall.
Speaker 4: Video was Jessica a minute apart, that happens.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: By the way, we talked about Yosemite Sam, the cartoon character or the guy who's leaving us great talkbacks.
Speaker 2: The guy who's leaving us great talkbacks, Yosemite Sam, I call him new Sementy Sam. I thought he said he's from Texas last week. He is from Texas. That's what he says. So how am I wrong?
Speaker 4: No, you didn't say that. I said he's from Texas, but somehow I ended up wrong. But BK is from Texas. Beyonce Knowles is from Texas. That's right, that's BKA.
Speaker 20: Does Aeriel from Upstate New York? Again? I'm not sure which episode.
Speaker 21: It was, but that one episode where Scary invited Brody over to his apartment and then offered him diet coke that was three years old. Yep, Scary, Not only do you now owe Brody a steak dinner, but now you owe him and diet coke.
Speaker 2: For what re you? Thank you for what reason?
Speaker 4: Thank you for referencing from like eight weeks now you've owed me die coke?
Speaker 2: What where does this come from? You heard her? She's a slice? Don't know you slices? I'd like to know how I owe him a diet coke.
Speaker 4: Because you gave me a shit died coke the one time they him over your apartment. So I haven't been back. Listen, you get what's in the refrigerator. That's it from nineteen ninety. What I don't owe you, I don't owe it to you. I'm in that kind of mood yard to me, you owe the Chinese restaurant of grape soda? Nope, they said.
Speaker 2: They are no more good.
Speaker 17: See.
Speaker 21: I don't think that's right that Madonna's getting sued. Justin bieber, Ryhanna and Lauren Hill were late for their concerts, and you never heard stories of where they got sued.
Speaker 2: But how late, but how late? See, Madonna was ridiculously late. She was two and a half hours late. Biber was two and a half hours late for his concert.
Speaker 4: I don't think And if other people chose not to sue, that doesn't mean that the people who were the Madonna concert shouldn't sue.
Speaker 2: Bobbing old crowd their feet hurt. One has nothing to do with the other. That back's hurt.
Speaker 7: Good morning, gentlemen, We would like to comment on the back from the morning show as the male man was complaining about mister Michael Oppenheimer being on so often. I really enjoy mister Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 2: I find his.
Speaker 7: Talkbacks very entertaining. I think he should be on more often. But you can't please everybody, so you might as well just space him out a little further apart as to keep the haters happy. Thank you very much, have a great date.
Speaker 4: That's your semity Sam. He has the same accent. Yeah, that's him, he said, keep keep keep them happy. He's got the same exact accent and inflection. So that's his other voice. Now he's doing a second thing. He thinks we don't know, Well, how do you know it's a second voice? Maybe his real voice is the Yosemite Sam Fogg and leghorn.
Speaker 2: And then this was an impression he was doing. Yeah, and uh, just to comment on that, Yes, someone texted into the Big Show some hater saying that they hate Michael Oppenheimer phone taps. But you know what kind of anti American person is that? Exactly? What kind of calmy? Okay, sorry, yes, hello, gentlemen.
Speaker 7: Are earlier when I did the talk back, I said what I meant to say was phone taps, Yes, phone taps. Please do accept my apologies. But while I'm here, man, I make a suggestion. Can we, once and for all determine the exact price of scaries million dollar bougie radio equipment. That way, when we reference it, we can all be on the same page as the price. We're not all saying twelve million, six million whatever, Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I don't know how many how much because I think that's the joke, that it's never the same amount, right. It's like when people used to request my song parodies and you would say forty hundred and seventy three. People all want to hear whatever my latest song party was. Yeah, that was approximate exactly.
Speaker 3: Hey, broken Bosio best and today is scary and brody scary. I believe in you, I believe in aliens.
Speaker 2: How far apart archaeologist fanis unexplained markets and ancient wounds shine Egypt, Greece.
Speaker 3: Two these as soon as you see in.
Speaker 20: Your heads over there, right, So what's it happening?
Speaker 2: How did they end up ring the same fact? Those two? Whether those two were eight hours apart, So it's a different birth, that is that is one Valdes. But I just checking. I kind of want to April, want to people from about this.
Speaker 22: And today is Rabin, scary and Brody, because Robin, you mean to tell me that the first wave of Aelians are here a bunch of assholes, they're trying to destroy the planet, and then the next wave of assholes are here to guide them.
Speaker 3: So they don't destroy the planet.
Speaker 2: You're literally just describing everybody.
Speaker 18: How of us don't care about our footprint and they're destroying the planet and the rest of you.
Speaker 3: Are you trying for us to take care of the planet?
Speaker 2: Man? He is, he is far gone.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 3: Hey broken, And today is scary and Brodie scary.
Speaker 2: I believe in you.
Speaker 23: That's Egyptian, Mayan, Sumerian, Babylonian. That's a wine there at the end. And Mesopotamia. Now, this one here is our most recent discovery. This isn't translating one thousand year Okay, then from the Isle of Sky and Scott. These are ancient civilizations. It was separated by centuries. They shared no contact with one another.
Speaker 2: And yet oh he's trying to point out proof of aliens from a TV show.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'll do it.
Speaker 3: And today is Robin and scary, and then Brody Brody used to open your mind. Brody, you cannot not believe in aliens. Brody, you understand, can So for this episode we need to open our minds and believe.
Speaker 24: Some of us are assholes, some of us are trying to help each other and guide people with the good.
Speaker 3: Energy from the aliens. So Brody, I'm sorry, but you're wrong.
Speaker 2: He's got sound effects to back them up. Are aliens?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: So that's your proof. He came with receipts. Nice, he got one more in here.
Speaker 24: Believing that he is always broady and scary scary. So you mean to tell me aliens came here and build the pyramids of e g You do understand that there are other pyramids around the world, like, for example, Mexico.
Speaker 18: There are pyramids building in Mexico. Nobody questions those. They were built by Mexicans who could get it done. My guy, there are also pyramids, so that all around the world, My guy, man, I.
Speaker 2: Told you it was good last week. Yes, it's okay.
Speaker 4: So your theory one is that aliens couldn't have built the pyramids in Egypt because we have pyramids in Mexico. That nobody's doubting. Therefore, Mexicans built them. Therefore, why are we doubting the Egyptians? Or was it just Aliens came to Mexico also? I mean I don't agree with that. Well, that's what my argument would have been, that they came there too. But maybe he feels like they figured out how to build pyramids that he feels like, you know, they're Mexicans, so they worked harder. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. You know, what are you trying to say there, Juan Valdez, No, I don't hit the next one.
Speaker 5: I'm with you on this, but some things are better less than said sometimes. Paranormal investigator, go figure, right love you guys, Slave for Life.
Speaker 2: Did we miss a call? Nope, she's with me on this. She's with me on the aliens. She's I'll repeat it.
Speaker 5: I'm with you on this, but some things are better left unsaid sometimes, and get this scary. He's a paranormal investigator.
Speaker 3: Good figure, right.
Speaker 5: Love you guys, Play for Life.
Speaker 2: I think we're missing the call where she said her name, where she's from. Nope, we're not talking about that's the only one that came in she said, he's a paranormal investigator. Go figure who is.
Speaker 5: Berdie and Scary Cincia from South Jersey. First and foremost, my condolences to you both. I was so sad when I heard about your moms. Then when I heard the clips of your mom's I was laughing so hard. That's what we do here, Bertie and Scary Cinthia again. Anyway, someone was saying they would like to have Spruce to come back on the show. Well, I have a special request to get Danielle DeLillo back on the show too. I just love her. Yeah, I think she's so awesome and she's so New York. I could just listen to her talk like all day anyway, love you guys, play for life.
Speaker 4: I love her accent, like I could just listen to her. I love her accent. By the way, my wife met Danielle Delilo for the first time at Danielle's birthday party, the surprise birthday party she spent Danielle spent like fifteen minutes talking to my wife And I'm walking outside with my wife to the car after the party, and my wife says, you need to do a podcast with her. She's fantastic. She really is great and did I would do a podcast with her. I get a camp with an angle. She's one of my close friends at the radio station.
Speaker 2: Danielle. You grew up listening to her. Danielle Deloilo is awesome and grew up on Danielle. I sure did right anyway, thank you for not crushing me about Aliens. I thought I was gonna get a lot more hate on that one, but uh, apparently I'm surprised Robin didn't get a little, a little doubt. No, you're the doubter in this group, Brody. I am Debbie Dowter. Debbie Debbie Dowder. Well, that's it. Those were slice. Those are our talk back for this week. That was Slice time. That's all you got, all right. Sorry, don't need to be a Debbie downer on here, but that's all you left. But uh, I guess we'll see you later in the week with episode number to eighty two.
Speaker 4: I gotta come up with a song called is is It Available? That's gonna be the jingle I think, cook Boy, you.
Speaker 6: See you soon.
Speaker 2: Giving reactions. This podcast all depends on you, baby,