Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Were there a bunch of executive orders signed by Biden that are invalid and it involves an autopen A lot of discussions to be had about this, but also the transband inside of the Pentagon, the Hohofy's Trump, so many things to dive into. Gabby Kucia is with us once again. She is the Pentagon oaan correspondent and she comes to us now from inside of the studio that she operates in, but not in fact from the Pentagon, but she covers the Pentagon every day. What's good? Do I need to call? Secretary Hegseth? How come you're not set up yet inside the Pentagon? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Correction? I am this is actually the first time, Buck, you're the exclusive. This is the first time that we are.
Speaker 2: Phis Okay you are yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're in the Pentagon building with Wi Fi as of this week, of which it usually takes at a minimum three months apparently to get any service when you come into the Pentagon. But there's reporters that don't have Internet access that haven't had it for like over a year, just in certain parts of the press core wing so pretty wild. Usually I just run outside and report my news from the outdoors. But we're inside. This is insider. Look, we're almost done.
Speaker 2: How is the food in the Pentagon. I've never been to the Pentagon, you know, I've I've worked in Langley for years. Never I went to all of White House Congress, a bunch of different Intel Intel Agency buildings. Never went to the Pentagon.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, Buck, haven't you you know this doesn't the CIA. The CIA always has the best food, the best ye Lot cafeteria. That stuff still stands. But I will say the Pentagon Pentagon slaps when it comes to the food because I worked at the White House, you know, so like I saw the cafeteria, I see the Capitol Hill Cafeteria. Pentagon Cafetia is pretty good. The IA one is definitely still number one. But yeah, they got a courtyard. Actually, funny funny fact about the courtyard. It used to there's in the middle of the courtyard is a pot bellies now, but it used to be a hot dog stand and back in like the nineties, I believe it was the nineties eighties or nineties, Russia was trying to do surveillance on the Pentagon and they thought that this hot dog stand was They didn't know it was a hot dog stand. They thought it was some sort of like secret part of the Pentagon that no one knew about. And so then Peagon officials drew a bull's eye on top of the hot dog stands and let Russia know it was in fact a hot dog stand. Anyway, there's that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Langley, we used to I used to get like pressed, fresh pressed panini and with my cappuccino. You know, it was a very I'm big serious by the way, like they actually had pretty good, pretty good food over there. I hope that internet works, considering that you're at the institution that has the biggest military budget on the planet, so hopefully the internet can stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're moving. They're bumping up, which I'm sure you've talked about this already. It's true around nine hundred billion spending and now they're bumping it up to one trillion, which I imagine that a lot of that has to do with the Golden Dome at a minimum, but they do have DoD does have some questions that need to be answered, considering that the f eighteens of the USS Truman, two of which over the last week have been lost.
Speaker 2: What's the Golden Dome?
Speaker 1: The Golden Dome, you know, the Golden Dome. It's similar, of course to the Iron Dome in which we are anticipating that the dog is going to roll out. I believe it's by twenty twenty seven. The end of twenty twenty seven, they will have hopefully some sort of final beta testing for infrastructure to intercept any sort of missiles or any threats via satellite imagery to be able to knock down. Just very similar to the Iron Dome of Israel. And you know with the Iron Dome, and I'm sure people know this. I know that you know this book, but we talk about the Iron Dome a lot, especially this past week considering that the foot were able to reach the Iron Dome Israel saying that there was some sort of technical failure and they're doing an investigation. But the failure piece was we have our THAD missiles and our Patriot batteries that are being utilized. We just gave a second one recently of literally about a month ago to the date to Israel. And that portion appeared to have some sort of malfunction to they were able to detect that missile coming on through the Iron Dome, but weren't able to actually respond and intercept it, which is pretty wild considering the damage that was done.
Speaker 2: So hopefully you are something of an autopen expert and you can tell everybody why that is, and you think that there's a very good chance that the autopen was being used in the latter part of Biden's administration, let's say, perhaps particularly his final year. Why and what would that mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely, so, Yeah, I worked at the Executive Clerk's office. It's one of the oldest office of the executive branch and of which those people do not change per administration. So and before I even worked there, when I was working in the IT department, I service that office very regularly during the Obama administration. So I've seen the autopen, I know how it works, and then utilized it myself when I was an executive clerk. But it's not even the last year, I think is where the media was hyper fixated on whether or not Biden had this cognitive decline. I mean there's people, I mean, our former reporter here at Oaan was doing a full special about Biden's decline mentally well before the media was even talking about that in the beginning of the administration, So I'm actually saying he utilized the autopen from the beginning of his administration all four years. When you look at those signatures, that autopen signature gets updated and reflective of the most current signature. Over time. People's hands can get a little bit shakier as they get older or whatever it is they decide to like add a I don't know, like a little star or an asterisk over some sort of letter in their name. Like signatures can change naturally over time, the autopen will reflect any changes. The autopen was never changed. And the signature of Joe Biden, the alleged signature, right, the authentic one, never changed either. Majority of those executive orders within those four years never had any ounce of squiggle or a mess for that shows an authentic signature. And I'm sure being at the CIA right like you see human signature collection. So being able to discern signatures in and of itself is it's not that it's it's pretty easy, but someone probably with your background you could look at that and go okay, yeah, that appears to be machinery, especially when it's identical. So being understanding the autopen and from my perspective from being in that office, those signatures are mostly autopen. And when you talk about who has the authority over that, the execus, I'm not blaming the executive Clerk's office at all. Again, they've retained historically they are part of an email thread from the beginning of time for any ounce of document that requires presidential authority, presidential signature, so most commonly would be say your executive orders, your proclamations, your memos, disaster declarations, whatever it may be, you see those from start to finish. I saw those from start to finish, so from the drafts to General Counsel being involved and putting in their two cents, from National Security Council if they're necessary to be involved, or any other agencies as well. You see all of those additions from start to finish. At the very end, the staff secretary, So that's who the executive clerks answer to directly. They are given in this email thread that the very last bless off the words ready for ap ready for autopen, and that comes from the main staff secretary. When that happens. You print the document off nice White House bond paper, and you bring it up to records management, who actually manns the autopen, put the document under there, watch the signature, go give it to the West Wing, and that's it. We make a press release and then that's when everybody knows. And especially in Biden's case, because compared to say President Trump in his first term and certainly in the second term, he's signing everything in person, the press releases are being done, but press is knowing simultaneously. Not the case during Biden. Those press releases were going out because there was hardly any coverage of live in person signature anyways. Point being GOP oversight. Lots of Republicans hyper focused back at the end of the term saying was Biden fully aware of the things that he was signing and saying that they're going to do an investigation and using taxpayer funded resources. I would just say every ounce of anything that President Biden at that time had ever signed was completely stored in email traffic from the White House Microsoft Outlook account. So it's all there, and if you wanted to even look and question anyone at any given time, you would look at the staff Secretary, of which there were three. You had near a tandent, you had Stephanie Feldman, and you had Jessica Hurtz. You had three. And that's all you need to do is look at them, question and evaluate the email chain for every single thing that utilized the autopen because it has to be recorded. The executive clerks would never ever put out a presidential signature on autopen without the direct authority from the staff secretary. That's their main job.
Speaker 2: That was the deepest dive on autopen I have ever heard or experienced. So that is a very interesting background. Thank you for that. We let's talk here in a second about It's basically a lot of Biden executive orders might might be totally null and void, but we'll see if that can ever be proven. I'll talk about Trump getting a win over the hoofies in a second year. But our sponsor's paradigm press. Have you heard about America's one hundred and fifty trillion dollars a secret trust fund? A former presidential advisor, Jim Rickards, just released an explosive story A fifteen figure fortune owned by the government trapped for more than a century starting this summer. It could be released to the public. It's big enough to pay off our national debt four times over, but something even more stunning is likely to happen next. You can check it out at birthright twenty twenty five dot com. That's birthright twenty twenty five dot com. So uh, Trump said that the Hoothies are gonna stop attacking ships. What can you tell us about what's going on with this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think that came to a surprise from everybody because especially with me covering the DoD, I mean that was we entered into day fifty one starting on Monday, of daily air precision strikes against the hoo Thies in the Red Sea, specifically per us dood right, and we know all these rapid response accounts are very active online and it has been a constant we will not stop until they stop, right. I found it really surprising watching President Trump and the Oval Office talk about this, because the main crux of the reasoning or directing the DoD to withhold and refrain from any further in engagement with the Houthis in the Red Sea was that the quote being we need to take their word for it. I will take their word for it. I'll take the word of the Hoothies for it. But then you saw immediately after that you had personnel from the Hoothis spokespeople or spokesman from the Houthies directly saying that they're denying all the accounts of any sort of agreement. But it's a dicey situation, right because even if there is a refrain in the Red Sea between the WHO and the UK super involved with all the bombers that we bring into Diego Garcia, for your viewers, that's a joint base between the US and the UK. We have all of these assets that are pre set in stage to act beyond just these air precision strikes. So you have that one element that's happening in the Red Sea. Then the other element being like we talked about earlier when we first started speaking to each other, was talking about the Iron Dome being infiltrated by a Hoothy strike. Right. So it's dicey because you're we're saying the United States postures itself to be an ally of Israel and wanting the Houthis to stop any strikes or aggression towards Israel. But at the same rate, do we like kind of pick and choose our wins or our losses here and be happy that maybe the Red Sea is actually absolved. I mean, Iran has a really terrible economy, and that is one of the reasons why China is a huge uh fund huge fund funder to the houthies to include satcom satellite imagery or the houthis to actually execute their strikes because Iran's capabilities are just like, they're just not a match for China. So that's kind of the latest and was news to everyone in that moment at the Oval office yesterday. I will say, we do get which I appreciated. Uh since yesterday the Pentagon gave us a full fledged rolodex of for or news networks, and so I was looking at Yemen, I was looking at Iran and parsing out what they were trying to say via Google Translate. They were confirming that Oman was the mediator between these conversations alleged conversations between the United States and the Huthis. So I think this is more of a time we'll tell, but a stark, huge pivot from what we've been saying, what the DoD has been saying since since mid.
Speaker 2: March is that the single biggest thing right now that's on in terms of conflict, the d D radar or a d D radar or is uh is India Pakistan something that everyone just thinks is going to be contained.
Speaker 1: So the defense officials haven't been super aggressive on formally saying too much when it comes to Indian and Pakistan. And you know this, like traditionally, the d D is never going to get ahead of anything that President Trump says. If anyone, it's been more of Trump and more or Rubio being the loudest in the arena when it comes to just US agencies talking about Pakistan and India. But there is this element of you have these two nuclear forces and neither I'm almost looking at it in a sense of in this arena, a lot of these countries to the US two be included, are stretched a little thin when it comes to denuclearization or any other further escalations. When you have what's going on between Ukraine and Russia, where you have what's going on in Gaza, and then of course all these these ongoing conversations which again that deadline for Iran to denuclearize, that deadline has far pasted at this point. So there's a lot of unknowns, and it doesn't bode well for any party, right, because you have India, you know, the United States aligning a lot more with India, right considering our history, especially because Mody is such an ally with President Trump. But then on the other end, you have China Beijing, both of which US and China have been mimicking the same thing, staying that they would call for a de escalation. But I mean, since nineteen forty seven, there's been what been three wars between the two, They've had constant escalation. I do find it interesting that it's happening now at a time where there's again these other other forces, because again, this has always been an ongoing thing between India and Pakistan. I will say I can't imagine it going much further, considering that the day being today May seventh, India announces their operation against Pakistan and allegedly loses Pakistan, saying they took down five aircraft. Other outlets British officials were saying about two, could be three. So you lose that many aircraft within twenty less than twenty four hours of announcing your operation strikes. At the same time, is constantly saying and reiterating over and over again. Hey, we're doing this in retaliation of that April twenty second terror attack and nothing more versus saying that we kind we want completely and indefinitely deter and eliminate Pakistan or terrorists within Pakistan, right like that is significantly different than what we see, say in Iran, in Gaza, or even between Ukraine in Russia.
Speaker 2: We'll finish up here in a second with the change in the well, I should say, the Court's latest action with regard to the transgender military issue. The first up here our sponsor is Preborn. As Mother's Day approaches, I want to highlight that Preborn is an organization that cares very much about moms. Preborn's network of clinics offer love, support and life to pregnant mothers who are scared and alone and being pressured to make the ultimate choice of either abortion or life for their baby. But what Preborn does is welcome them in and say, hey, you're a mom to be, Let's give you an ultrasound so you can meet that tiny baby growing in your womb. And so often this is just the game changing moment when mom realized is she's gonna be a mom. And that's the right move. Preborn saves hundreds of thousands of lives. In this way, an ultrasound is just twenty eight dollars. Five ultrasounds would be one hundred and forty dollars. It's all tax deductible. Every penny goes toward loving mothers and babies. Dial pound two five zero, say the keyword baby. That's pound two five zero, say baby. Or go to preborn dot com slash buck. That's preborn dot com slash buck sponsored by Preborn. Okay, so, what is the latest on what's going on in the Pentagon? I know that the court has now ruled in favor of the Trump administration and Secretary hag Sets moves, But just tell everybody what was the trans ban? Is what people are calling it in the military. You know, has it gone into effect and what happens now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely so it did go into effect. And this was one of the first big memos that hag Set had rolled out about two months ago at this point, and there was a lot of noise. People defiant in the sense that basically what this is watering it down is that if you are transgender fully medical, mental, all of those evaluations transgender, you are not fit to serve. You're not fit to serve in combat locations, you're not deployable. That's the keyword, right, deployable. And it comes down to very simply outside of any of this, no different than whether or not you're medically compliant, is that if you're not medically compliance, case closed, it's over. And then there's also that element of operationally if you were to be on a deployment and you need it to be in contact with, say your medical provider, have medications, have a psychiatrist, of which most transgenders do, no matter what part of the transition they are in. That already is a security threat in and of itself. You can't just have an open line or have open access or a full on supply for however long you need. When it comes to certain medications, all that type of stuff needs to be cleared for whatever deployment you're going on. So this is no different and very much in compliant on the medical side for the military. Well before any of this was kind of rolled back, and it was all rolled back during the Biden administration in which they allowed for transgender So it's kind of going back to we're gonna cut the fat if you're not deployable, then we're not you're not employable either, because other than that, if you're not going on these trips or these assignments or tasking orders, then you're sitting at a desk instead or being given some sort of other job to fulfill in the interim of the rest of your unit going on missions. So this is kind of this is good news. This is good news. It's completely compatible. I mean, this is no different. Then you want to run it back for a hot second. This is no different than during I mean actually it's very different. But the crux of it being like the CIA, for example, the military did it, all the agencies did it. You're undeployable if you didn't get the COVID vaccine. Now that's like it was buck Wilde literally. But if that's how they determine deployability, then okay, Like it's wrong if anyone, but like, okay, but this is like purely because they thought it was like a real you know, not a plandemic. It was a real issue. Sure, but if you crack of what I'm saying, maybe not maybe No.
Speaker 2: I get I get you, I get I get what you're putting down. Yeah, I leave it. We gotta leave it there for today, but people can go watch your latest reporting, missus Gabrielle Kucia at One America News. She is their Pentagon correspondent. Just closing up here as our sponsor IFCJ. Do you know, just like here in the US, Israel has their own Independence Day in case you missed it this year, Israel's Independence Day was just a few days ago May first. But for the people of Israel, there's still so much that is weighing on their minds day to day because of the fight against Hamas. The war rage is on. The Israeli government recognizes the help from the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews to make sure the elderly, the sick and wounded, soul and impoverish Israeli families don't fall through the cracks. Your gift to the Fellowship will provide life saving aid, medicine, hearty meals, safety and comfort. Show your support for Israel's independence by making a life saving gift today. Call to make your gift at eight a eight four eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight four three two five, or go online at IFCJ dot org. Gabriyelle, thank you so much, Thanks, appreciate you