Speaker 1: Young, Waden, Free, Whiz Snoop and Bruno here on Kiss and Justice. Second, Tanya has an early trending report Tony, what are you working on justice for?
Speaker 2: Justin? Is what I'm saying, because he's getting a little bit of heat on the internet. And I'll explain why.
Speaker 1: I was at the gym last night and I need guidance on how to handle this. So I'm trying to lift heavier weights. Don't laugh, but I'm trying to lift heavier weights good because I feel like it's good for me. The stage, right, So in order to do it, I need help to get the bar up and then spot me in case I drop it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So I've met this guy at the gym and he spots me but his breath. He's standing over me, and he's by the way, he's hot, like he's a good looking guy. So it was kind of like, I mean, I don't I want to say it was like happy that he had a flaw, but he has this justice. There's no like just I don't see a physical force.
Speaker 3: Bring dumb like chew gum and then just have it out like next to your keys and like your phone.
Speaker 1: It's so uncomfortable to do like, dude, I need a spot. Here's some gum before you spot me.
Speaker 2: You can't do that. I don't.
Speaker 1: I actually don't think that I'm the kind of person that can tell a person that something's bad.
Speaker 3: But what if you're putting it in your mouth at the like right when he's coming over to spot you, like you're putting a fresh piece in your mouth, So then you're like, oh, do you want one.
Speaker 1: That's not I guess that. I guess I could try it, But I'm telling you, I'm very excited that I need a spot at the gym and that this guy's helped me out, But I cannot I can't push the weight up because he's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, breathing.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm only good at telling people I know, probably that something's an issue, right like strangers, or at least not strangers like this dude's help me if you like, you could.
Speaker 2: Tell strangers they have something in their teeth, or like they have something on their nose. But like you.
Speaker 3: Took the words right out of my mouth. Bad breadth is a sensitive one for whatever reason, I know, what do you know? Like even if friend, sometimes it's hard to say he is.
Speaker 1: Nobody fat so I don't think he does anything but coffee and tuna. Like I think it's coffee and tuna. Die, That's what I'm telling you. Like, if I have coffee and tuna, it's breath too.
Speaker 2: You can't. You cannot tell him. One Becca once told me my breath smelt and I still remember the day.
Speaker 1: Right, So you're scarred? You have the friendship? Do you have a really close friendship? This is the guy at the gym? All right, let's get to that trending report on you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Justin Bieber is getting some heat on the internet and it's actually pretty hilarious. So everybody on the internet is saying that Justin and Hailey Bieber always look like they're going to different events when they go out, and it's very very true. But in particular, this was the launch. This was a new product that was launching for Haley and it is her strawberry glaze treatment for the lips. And so the event was at a Krispy Kreme donut shop. She was wearing a like super cute red dress, red heels, strawberry earring. You know, obviously this is her launch of her new products. So she's dressed up and has her glam full on. Justin is coming out in like a gray hoodie, gray shorts, yellow crocs, a backwards hat, the crocs, Yeah, CROs.
Speaker 1: Everybody's got the crs.
Speaker 2: And it's so funny to see what the internet is saying because a lot of people were like, obviously it shows he he didn't want to go to this event. He was dragged or whatever, and so he just kind of threw stuff on. It wasn't his event, it wasn't you know, this was for her and he was just there for support. But it's so funny because he could have thrown on just like a red sweatsuit, you know, so it was like a little bit more put together, but still kind of his esthetic. But to me, I have justice for Justin because I'm like, they were at a doughnut store, they were at a Krispy kreame.
Speaker 1: Also, maybe he wants to let her shine.
Speaker 3: Doesn't want to take the spotlight away from her, right right.
Speaker 1: He dresses down. All eyes are on her pulling anyway, but all eyes are really on her if she's in this like really cool red outfit.
Speaker 2: But it is so funny because their aesthetic is just totally opposite because his is kind of like that. You know, he wears like baggy sweats and stuff, and she's always very very like put together.
Speaker 1: Here's what I've learned. I need to ask what I'm supposed to wear when I go to somebody else's thing. But yeah, I asked THEO. I asked to sign everything other like what do I what are you wearing? What should I wear? How should I dress? And I always believe to dress over than under right, a little more than less. You can't go wrong. But I will say, back in the day, you two made fun of me for crocs, justin Bieber rolling out to an event and crocs those.
Speaker 2: Are his too, Those are the.
Speaker 1: Right, but he's those are his crocs. I had crocs way before crocks or even crocs?
Speaker 2: Did I not show you that I'm a crock early now?
Speaker 3: I still can't dolieve my kids, but not for me.
Speaker 2: I'm a Crockerurly.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna save all the things that you guys make fun of because they'll be cyclically hot and in style again at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have like Gibbets on my mind.
Speaker 1: So comfortable you don't you get lititch, you start slide, slide, cheering and slide crocking. You're so lazy you don't even put shoes on. I don't want to tie a shoe again in my life.
Speaker 2: That you can put him in sport mode or chill mode. Do you know that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm too tired to tie his shoes, so shoes strings. Shoe strings are out for me, and they're so comfortable. Your morning hack is next. The number one trait men and women are looking for in a partner. I'll tell you what it is next