Speaker 1: All from Lyle. Lyle, Yeah, Lyle, I want to get right to the chase here. Okay, how much for you to take the suit off?
Speaker 2: How much for me to take the suit off?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Like how much? Like how much of it? All of it, like down to my underwear, like with my ponis.
Speaker 1: Uh uh, Well we'll go We'll go stream. We'll go stream appropriate.
Speaker 2: Okay, because if if you want me to take off like literally all my clothes get button aked, first of all, I'm not doing it just based like there would need to be some sort of like third party inter meet like something where like I just I knew for a fact I was going to get the money for maybe like a million dollars. Oh, I would go fully naked, because I'll get banned from Twitch. If I were only banned from Twitch for like a month for doing that, I would do it for a million dollars.
Speaker 1: We can do like the only.
Speaker 2: Definitely from Twitch that would have to I mean that have to be a ton of money.
Speaker 1: Though, yeah, well only fans, we could, we could, We could set that up. You want to set that up because I think you got a lot of people that would would take good, good, good money for that.
Speaker 2: How like what are we talking here? Like just pictures of my fans and asshole?
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 4: You don't have to go that far.
Speaker 2: You hit this up. This is a conversation of your creation.
Speaker 1: Hey, I didn't, but I didn't. I didn't you know, ask for all that? I just said, off, I said, I.
Speaker 2: Said, the suit, This suit is clothes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you gotta be wearing something under that, don't.
Speaker 2: You Wouldn't you like to know, dude?
Speaker 4: I would?
Speaker 2: What's what's tell me about? Why do you have such a fascination with my body?
Speaker 1: Because you look beautiful and I see you every time you stream. I'm just like, what's he? What's he got going on? Another suit?
Speaker 2: But don't you almost feel like if I showed you? Okay, think about this. Your imagination of what I've got going on underneath the suit is infinite. You can imagine me as whatever you want. You can fit your imagination to your fantasy, Okay. And if you found out the reality your enjoyments, your imagination would all of a sudden be limited to your reality. Then I don't know if that's necessarily a good thing. I mean, if you're trying to maximize truth, then it would be. But if you're trying to maximize your personal enjoyment of my body, it might even be more beneficial to you to keep some of it a secret.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna I think I'm gonna keep it a secret. I think I'm gonna think about it and I'm gonna keep it all a secret.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, but.
Speaker 1: You think about that only fans, you think about that. That's that's something for you to think about.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will, I will. I actually have fans, but I am and I haven't gotten around to it. Well, listen, I hope you enjoyed this conversation. Did you have a good rest of the night?
Speaker 1: Man? You too?
Speaker 4: Love you?
Speaker 5: The line.
Speaker 2: Li aw from Austin Austin, how long can we keep living? How came? How long can we keep going? For?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: Sustainability is something that I always think about on a broad term and a intermediate term. So if we're going to live, what is living? You got to find that first? So what do you think that is?
Speaker 2: I think living is having enough resources to do what you wish to do.
Speaker 4: Right, So that's a society question. What does that society wish to do?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think about society a lot. I think about like the individual, not just like, not meaning like I do only think about my own life, But I think about like I try to think about people as individuals more than I think about them as as clusters of people.
Speaker 4: H So, how how do you separate a community from an individual?
Speaker 2: Well, you kind of can't, because you know, communities are individuals.
Speaker 4: Right, So how do you sustain that over a long period of time?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know how you sustain anything for over a long period of time. I have not really been around for a long period of time, nor have I really taken the time to study anything that has been around for a long period of time, you know, like dynasties or governments, or or earth or artists. I mean, how long is a long time? It's all it's all comparative, it's all relative, right, Hey, Austin, Yes, what do you do all day?
Speaker 4: I do a lot of things all day. It really depends on the day. One of my favorite things to do, though, is I like to swim a lot. I swim almost every day.
Speaker 2: M hmmm, where do you swim? Do you swim in a lake?
Speaker 4: Do you swim in a pool, pool, ocean, nice clean body of water.
Speaker 2: M Do you do you like being wet?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I do.
Speaker 4: I was actually just in the desert this past weekend, went out to Joshua Tree. I don't know if you've ever been there. I heard you're going on a world tour.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 4: You have. What did you think about it?
Speaker 2: I thought it was nice. I thought it was nice.
Speaker 4: Not a lot of water out there, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 2: Were you there steal a lot when you were there?
Speaker 4: Well, I brought some some tasty beverages and that was nice. But my body, my body was thirsty.
Speaker 5: My body was very thirsty.
Speaker 2: Right, So what would be cool for you is if you had a little device that could shrink you down to like tiny size and you could just jump into You could your your your big wife could open the thing for you and then you're a tiny little guy and she'll she can pick you up and pluck you into the water bottle and you can swim around for a little bit.
Speaker 4: That would be like having a pool anywhere in the world. Yeah, that's where I'm at, like, because pools are amazing. One, you could exercise in them, you know. Two, you could lounge by them or in them. You put some music next to it, like seriously, you get a little Baja step and you could just lounge all day.
Speaker 5: Pools are the best.
Speaker 4: And if you could have.
Speaker 2: That want, what would you do if your wife this is actually if you were like if you like you like from like like, this is this is what your voice sounds like to her. You're sitting in the thing and you're like, I really, I'm ready took it out now because you have a high voice because you're all tiny and stuff, and it would be like that, yeah, and then your wife is like, who knows what I'm mean? And then and now this is this is her voice from your perspective. Actually, I'm actually feeling very thirsty, and she and then this is your voice from her perspective. And she starts taking a drinking you.
Speaker 7: And you go, wait, what are you doing now?
Speaker 2: And then you and then she drinks you and eats you.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think she would first.
Speaker 2: Off, and then she goes and then she goes, that was really good. And that's her voice from her own perspective. Because you don't have a perspect you wouldn't have a respective and at that point because you'd be dead, you'd be and hurt, you'd be being digested.
Speaker 4: That that that story escalated quickly, but I respect it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Austin. I respect you too, because you seem like you like know things. You came into this prepared to have a conversation about like sustainability. I could tell you've read at least three books in your entire life, which is more than I have. And I think that that, like that means that you outrank me in terms of your intelligence, which is great.
Speaker 4: How dare you? How dare you? How dare you? You're a very intelligent get go?
Speaker 2: No, no, well, look, I'm just I'm about to fart. I just uh, I'm happy that. I'm happy that people like you exist to make just there it was to make like rocket ships and ship to make us to get us to Mars, because I don't know how to do that, And I would like if all of that, if it were my job to make science things to help us stain ourselves, we'd all be fucked. So I'm glad that you exist.
Speaker 4: Well, the first thing to being sustainable is what you just talked about, is understanding we exist and being happy about it. And if you're not happy about existing, then why would you want to sustain that? So think about that.
Speaker 2: It's true. Thank you so much for sharing, Austin. You have a good rest of then, you know what.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. Love you man, Love you.
Speaker 2: Too, baby.
Speaker 7: All from.
Speaker 8: To accept Press.
Speaker 2: Mysterious Mystery anonymous person.
Speaker 7: Hello, Oh hi, it was it was like litten out.
Speaker 2: It's Cheryl, Cheryl.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Cheryl?
Speaker 2: How are you? Cheryl?
Speaker 9: Pretty good? I'm just like making sushi at home.
Speaker 2: You can't hear this, No one can hear this. My bathroom is right over there, and I clogged it before I started the stream. I have time to on clog it, and I just heard it unclogged on its own.
Speaker 9: Well that's nice.
Speaker 2: What did you say you were making?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: I was making sushi.
Speaker 2: You're making sushi.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like some vegetarian sushi.
Speaker 2: I respect that. It's so much easier to buy it and to make it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, it's a process, but it's the ingredients are pretty cheap, and it's like satisfying Cheryl.
Speaker 2: Do you find yourself doing things the hard way typical? Typically?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Absolutely tell me something else that you do the hard way.
Speaker 4: Let's see.
Speaker 9: I mean.
Speaker 7: I decided to go to art school, but I have a ceramic arts degree, so that's choosing a lot of things the hard way.
Speaker 2: Mm.
Speaker 9: But making like pottery from scrap, It's like.
Speaker 7: Do I need to go to ike and buy a bowl or maybe I'll just make one over the course of like two weeks.
Speaker 2: You know, you went to you acquired a ceramic arts degree.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm, yeap.
Speaker 2: And has that been useful for you as you progress through your life?
Speaker 7: You know, it's like use it's pretty damn useful in the sense that it's like really enjoyable for me. Like on your question today, like what do we do all day? I have been on unemployment for over a year, so I kind of do whatever I want and it's really nice and I don't want to go back because I was working multiple service industry jobs before this happened.
Speaker 2: I've had been reading about this a lot of like there's like a I'm dumb, so I only read headlines. But wasn't there like a labor shortage because people don't want to go.
Speaker 7: Back to wells them they need to they can pay me more. But like I'm really conflicted about that because I'm one of those like piece of shit people who's like, I really really don't want to go back.
Speaker 9: You know, I'm like thirty one.
Speaker 7: I've only worked in restaurants at this.
Speaker 4: Point, but.
Speaker 7: Like, my day to day now is the most pleasant it's ever been. And I'm the happiest I've ever been, and I don't want to not be happy anymore going back to work.
Speaker 9: You know, we're fucking sucks.
Speaker 2: Can you still get like, what's the what's the deal with unemployment? How do you like, do you need to prove that you're unemployed?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: How long? I mean, like, I guess I'm trying to say's like how long? I hope you no, here's okay to say, how long? Can you be on it for a reasonable Don't they eventually go like, you got to start working now?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm going to go for it as long as humanly possible, But don't I don't know if the government can hear this phone call or what. You just have to prove that you've been searching for work, but you know, some kind of doing that.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 2: Do you sell Do you sell pottery? Do you like to have like a little pottery store or something like that on the internet.
Speaker 9: Well, I do have a pottery store on the internet. So if I if I do sell a bunch.
Speaker 7: I have to I guess I have to claim that on the documents. But really, yeah, I sell some pots. I'm technically like an unpaid intern at a studio. So I just kind of wake up, mosey along, have my coffee, go make some pots.
Speaker 9: Go for a walk in the woods.
Speaker 7: Did you shoulday I took my I know, I took a canoe out on a river today. It's like, why would I want to Why would I want to go back to like selling people mimosas?
Speaker 2: I understand that. I mean, what was the most horrible thing about working where you worked? Did people yell at you? They're mimosas being arriving?
Speaker 7: Oh god, well the customers are.
Speaker 9: They can be bad. But a lot of it has to do with like.
Speaker 7: The social structure of working in a restaurant, And depending on where you're working, it could be really fun or just like like this high school hierarchy shit where your manager is trying to like punish you in different ways, put you in like a shitty section or something in the back corner where you don't make any money, and then you're like at the whim of these like random businessmen for your livelihood though, So yeah, I don't want to go back to that, but because I don't know what other life skills I have at this point, Like I know how to wait tables and make pots, I don't really know how to use a computer too.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 7: It's kind of like you being a gecko, you know, you just like ride it up along as as long.
Speaker 9: As you can.
Speaker 2: That's this is exactly why this is sort of like my version of being on unemployment is streaming on Twitch and seeing how long I can do that for and when it at what? And I always think, like what am I going to do when it ends? If it ends? Who knows yeah about anything? And I'm like, I'm like, I think I'll just I'm literally like I think I'll just fucking move to like a I don't know. Can you like live for fifteen thousand dollars a year in like Indonesia or something.
Speaker 7: Probably or like rural America if you wanted to do.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, I could do that. I could. You could probably live in Wyoming. Could you do you think I can live in Wyoming for fifteen thousand dollars a year?
Speaker 7: I think there's some very wealthy people who own properties in Wyoming. It's like, you know, like, uh, the guy who owns Facebook, right, he probably owns some property out there.
Speaker 2: What's what's your plan? What are you going to do if if, if they make you have to do stuff again?
Speaker 7: Oh god, I mean at this point, I don't think I can go back to working in food service, so I'm probably gonna like be an art teacher.
Speaker 2: I like that. That's good. That's good. That's a good gig.
Speaker 7: It's a it's a decent a decent pivot. But then I'm like, man, the Get Go Show like is pretty inspiring. Maybe I should just like stream some pottery stuff, as long as it's not like sexual, you know, like it kind of gets like that on Twitch, doesn't it you.
Speaker 2: I mean you know I I I get a little sexual here and then, But you know, I mean that's.
Speaker 7: That's my true people love it and we have not seen it in a while.
Speaker 2: I like the you should do that. You should stream some pottery maybe on r pan or on Twitch. I like that idea freaking to think about it. You should do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: In the meantime, just like ride in, rideing as along as long as possible, like I said, don't tell the don't tell the Department of Revenue or the I R s Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Won't tell them. You're a thing if you won't tell them mine, dude, sounds good. Well what'd you say your name was?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Cheryl, keep on keep keep keep on trucking, Cheryl. There's a pleasure talking to you.
Speaker 9: Thanks.
Speaker 7: I'll have a good night, all from Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Charlotte. Awesome, Surete, Charlotte. Crap, what's up?
Speaker 3: I'm chilling and eating Thai food?
Speaker 2: Charlotte. Am I on speakerphone right now?
Speaker 8: I am just taking you off speaker phone.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Surely you have nothing to apot. Charlotte. You're gonna be my guinea pig for just a second here. How did can you guys hear Charlotte with the music and everything, it's the whole thing here, all right. I just got a bunch of people saying, yes, that's awesome. This is so great. Charlotte. Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte. How old are you I am?
Speaker 3: How old am I am?
Speaker 9: I twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: I was born in ninety eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, you you started to talk just now as if you sort of came here prepared with something you wanted to talk about.
Speaker 3: Well, the topic is what do I do all day?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 3: And I actually run a rescue. I run a rescue called My Safe Place Rescue, and we're in Florida and were taken cats and I rest you cats all day. And I have like ten cats in my house and all I do is save cats. And it's really great.
Speaker 2: You rescue cats all day. Interesting, Now, use what worries me is if I did something like that is do you ever deal with like a lack of resources to a point where you have so many cats to take care of and another one comes wandering by and you're just like you can't do it, or you take every single goddamn cat if it kills you.
Speaker 3: Well, I pretty much try to take every single one. My husband hates it, but I try to take all of them. Like I just got one back, and his name is Shadow, and he's blind and he's only has one eye, but he's really sweet and he plays like any other normal cat. And then I've got two kittens, and then I had three that I rescued from a sewer drain, and Jimmy John's a.
Speaker 5: Little while that's a.
Speaker 2: Sewer drain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'll get because they'll get stuck in there because it's fired McDonald's and a Jimmy John. So the mama cats will hide their kittens there and then unfortunately, the mama cats will get hit by cars or something, and then the babies are stuck in the drains and if it rains, it'll flood, and so I have to go get the.
Speaker 2: Kittens Outum, that is God. That is the opening scene of a Disney movie. But it sounds exactly like the opening scene of a Disney movie that you should write. There are three brother cats or sis sibling cats.
Speaker 6: Yes, three siblings.
Speaker 3: There are two brothers and a sister and I made them thin Jake and Bonnie like from Adventure Time.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Now you said your husband hates it. What's his deal?
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 3: What is does he he helps out? I mean he has the house and he pays Bill got to put the cats in, So I would say that that's helpful. And he does love the cats.
Speaker 2: He loves the cats. Okay, I was gonna say he either has to love the cats or really love you.
Speaker 3: I think it's both.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, it's good because you know if he because because I mean, if he didn't love the cats, he would have to just you know, you'd have to be the most amazing human being in the entire world for him to still want to be with you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not that great.
Speaker 2: No, No, no, I'm sure, I'm sure that's not true. Charlotte's yes. I mean, I don't know. I don't know what you do when you're not rescuing cats. Maybe you're intentionally putting them in dangerous situations so you could rescue them later. I don't have that much INFT.
Speaker 3: If I'm not rescuing cats, then I'm smoking my medical.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Can you get cats high? Is that a thing? Do cats get high? Can cats ever get?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: I think you can't, but I've never tried to do it. You definitely can't get like CBD stuff for them. There's actually been lectures on like medicinal marijuana products for pets with arthritis and stuff. I just I personally don't get cats.
Speaker 2: High, now, Charlotte, real quick. Anyone out there who aims of doing something similar, perhaps working with animals, partaking in acts of organizational altruism such as this, any any advice for anyone out there interested in a pursuit like that.
Speaker 3: My advice would be just to not give up hope because there's a lot of negativity surrounding it. But if you can just be positive, then you know, things will kind of turn out.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've had a lot of issues before. I mean my cat Shadow that I just got back. He was a rescue and then he got adopted and then he should back up. So we've had problems with him, but I'm not going to give up on him. There's no point because, like we're all gonna live and die, so you know, maybe everything's for nothing, so we may as well do something.
Speaker 2: I love that. Charlotte, You're a gift to the cats. Thanks the world. Thank you so much for calling in.
Speaker 7: Thank you. BI.
Speaker 1: Get all from Alexandra Alexandra.
Speaker 5: Hello, are you there?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 5: What's up, dude?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 11: Nothing?
Speaker 9: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm talking to you, Alexandra.
Speaker 9: That's good.
Speaker 8: That's good.
Speaker 9: So tell me how is your night going?
Speaker 2: Have we spoken before, Alexandra?
Speaker 7: Have we spoken before?
Speaker 1: No, We've never spoken before.
Speaker 5: This is our first.
Speaker 9: This is my first time talking to you.
Speaker 2: Damn. How'd you find this?
Speaker 11: How did I find this?
Speaker 4: Stream?
Speaker 11: A friend told me about it.
Speaker 2: Who's their friend? Who's your friends?
Speaker 11: Actually, my friend Ashley told me about it. She told me there's this green little man giving therapy. And I said, well, I kind of do need help, and you know, especially need help saving on car insurance. Man, I'm sure you could do that for me, right.
Speaker 2: You know, Look, normally when people say things like that, it pisces me off to my core. But I you know, I you know what, you got a good energy about you. So I'm not gonna I'm not gonna tell you how the stuff I am because I'm actually not that pistol. You said, how old are you, Alexandre, I'm twenty three. Well you said, look, look I'm not a real therapist. I'm not even a fake therapist. I have no idea what I'm doing. But you know, i'd love to see what's what's going on. You said you need something, tell me, Please tell me how I can help you.
Speaker 11: Now, I don't really need anything. I was just I was curious, and I just called you're curious.
Speaker 2: Tell me more about this curiosity. I want to explore it with you. What are you curious about exactly?
Speaker 11: I'm curious why man would be on a video dressing in a gecko soup. So it's just interesting.
Speaker 5: It's very fascinating to me.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: My answer to that is, I mean, look at life, right, It's infinite, there's infinite possibilities. You ever heard the story of there's a child looking up at a big tree and it's got all these different fruits on it, and it's got juicy pears and big luscious apples and pineapples and.
Speaker 3: Grapes and something starting to get dirty.
Speaker 2: And the child's no, I promise it's not. The child is looking at these uh fruits and he's like, oh my god, look at all these delicious, wonderful fruits that I could have. Which which one should I pick? I don't know which? Which are these fruits I should pluck first? There's so many things, there's so many options here. And as as he's trying to make his decision, the fruit it starts rotting and he's like, oh no. He starts He's like, oh no, I I I still don't know what to pick, and the fruit starts rotting, and eventually it's all withers away because he could he couldn't pick. He couldn't pick one to eat. And so you know, I look at uh, I look at being a gecko on the computer as a big juicy watermelon, and I'm like, I could have had a pair. I could have had some grapes, but it doesn't matter what I could have had. Dude, I got my watermelon. You know, does that make sense?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: You know? Of all the options available to a.
Speaker 5: Human being, a green get go.
Speaker 9: That's what's so fascinating.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I thought to myself, well, if that were an option available to me, and I'm doing it right now, so it is an option available to me. Why not pick this option?
Speaker 5: Well, there you go.
Speaker 11: Hey, if you're happy, that's cool.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if happiness is. I don't even know if it's about happiness.
Speaker 11: So why do you do it?
Speaker 2: Why do I do it? Because? I you know, I like uh? I like it. I like doing it. It's good. It's a good gig. I like, I'm talking to you right now, no idea who you are? You don't know who I am. Uh. It's it's interesting, it's fun. I can do it from anywhere. I like. I like doing it. I like being a gecko. I'm excited to be a gecko. You can be a gecko.
Speaker 11: I'm going to I'm going to be a damn gecko.
Speaker 2: Go be a gecko.
Speaker 10: Let's do it.
Speaker 11: Let's be geckos.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, though, is I think your version of being a gecko can't literally be being a gecko, because I mean, I guess it could be. I was hoping to, well, what's your I mean, you got to find your version of being a gecko? You know what I'm saying, Like something.
Speaker 11: That you can do that was a gecko, I would probably work in retail.
Speaker 2: If you were a gecko, you would work in retail.
Speaker 11: I don't know if you got that.
Speaker 2: No, what I mean is like you gotta find you know what being a you know, what's your own version of like a thing that you just are, Like, fuck it, I'm gonna make this thing into something.
Speaker 7: Well it's quite amazing.
Speaker 11: I mean, look at you dressed like the green gecko, and you have all these people viewing you dressed as a green gecko. So congratulations, then, oh ship what people?
Speaker 2: What I thought that we were? I thought this was a private phone line. I thought I didn't even know I was streaming right now, dude, Alexander, that's correct. How do you how do you feel about how this conversation went?
Speaker 11: Like from a one to ten?
Speaker 1: Or what?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 11: I guess I would say like a four?
Speaker 2: Really? Why a four?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I guess I don't know, just the first moment that came out of my head.
Speaker 9: So before it is.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll take that cool. Yes, well, thank you to give.
Speaker 11: You anything else, no problem, no problem, Thank you for talking to me.
Speaker 5: Appreciate of course.
Speaker 2: You have a good night, well you too, goodbye.
Speaker 10: Now, hey folks, this is Lyle here with a very quick message, just letting you know that this podcast does not have any advertising in it as of this very moment, but if you would like to support and make it easier for me to do more therapy Gecko in the future, you can head on over to patreon dot com slash lyle forever and for only five dollars you can make it a heck of a lot easier for me to put this whole shebang together. That is Patreon dot com slash Lyle forever.
Speaker 2: You also get access to exclusive streams, exclusive GAK content. You also get access to the exclusive Gek Legends discord Patreon dot com slash Lyle forever.
Speaker 10: All right, back to the calls?
Speaker 5: All from Patrick?
Speaker 2: Patrick?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, hello? Why is there silence?
Speaker 2: Where do we go when we die?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: That's tough? Where do we go?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: I I have very mixed feelings about that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you ever? Do you ever play Pokemon?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I I don't know if I should be a shamed to say that or not, because I am not I am from that generation, but because I have friends who are all about it, and I just I just personally, I don't. I don't get it. It's not my It's not my thing.
Speaker 2: Now, what is some thing that you you this is something that you're not sure if you should be ashamed of? What is something about you that you are one hundred percent sure that you are ashamed of?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not ashamed of anything.
Speaker 2: Really, you're not ashamed of anything.
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: Maybe I not that I can think of off the top of my head.
Speaker 2: No, we can, Well wait, do you think?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me let me ask you this question. Do you think if I gave if I gave you some time, you could think of something? And I'm not going to I just want to, like you think so.
Speaker 5: No, I I think I'm ashamed of not standing up for myself. Uh sooner regarding my my my job. I like that standing up for myself sooner than I than I have. And now I'm starting to reap the benefits of that, and when I should have done it a long time.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should be ashamed. I'm you know, I'm glad that some people. Look, some people never do it at all.
Speaker 5: Right, Like, I've been working for my boss for six years now and I've finally stood up. And I'm in a very unique scenario regarding work. And I'm a salaried employee, but I work for an independent contractor. So that being said, I should be just an independent contractor. But I do get a salary. And you know, I kind of negotiated against myself when we had those discussions and he offered me a hi higher salary. I suggested a lower salary for a portion of commissions, and he agreed to that. But then the commission part never happened over all these years, and now all of a sudden, it is because I said, hey, look, come on, six years, this is getting ridiculous. Are you sticking to your into the bargain or not.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you stopped for yourself. I mean, I don't know, do you feel like you had anything to gain from having done it earlier. I mean, what's what's the point of of dwelling on that? What's the point of dwelling on that?
Speaker 5: Well, dwelling on it. I mean, it's hard not to dwell about money over the course of six years when I do all the work, and you know, it's it's hard not to dwell on that. But I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean what I'm saying is you know you could have dwelled on it. I mean, you know, I understand that necessity, not necessarily the tenancy to dwell on it. But I mean there's so much pride you could take as well, Well, you finally did it. You finally did stand up for this thing that was important to you.
Speaker 5: My pride is and well, I guess cynicism too, is that if I were to leave him my employer after all these years, basically the business crumbles because I run it.
Speaker 2: What is this business?
Speaker 5: Real estate? M I worked for a very successful real estate agent.
Speaker 2: Have you ever thought about, you know, if you're so great at running this guy's business thought of running around.
Speaker 5: Yes, However, he's very very well connected and in our general in this the place in the state where we work, the city where we work, I am not. But so I don't think it would work out here. But I'm pretty well connected back home, and that's kind of been in the back of my mind for a while.
Speaker 2: I like that idea, So, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, it's not out of the question. I mean, I feel like I could be very very successful on my own back home, but not necessarily here. Right right now, I'm kind of just riding the riding the wave of you know where we are now, and I guess I could say it New York City.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: So I mean, we're not talking, you know, a million dollar apartment, because that gets you a studio here.
Speaker 2: We're talking We're talking, yeah, a million.
Speaker 5: Several million dollars, crazy celebrity client, that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Did you ever move home?
Speaker 5: You know, my mom passed away in twenty seventeen, and ever since then, I've had a really really strong urge to go home because about a year later, Dad had a really bad art episode. He's perfectly fine now, he's on a pacemaker and everything. So, I mean, God, willing. As long as that battery keeps ticking, we're good. But my brother's also there, my niece is there. I do kind of want to be closer to home, but you know, here I am in New York City and where dreams are made of. So it's a very tough decision. It's a real struggle in my head whether I make that choice to go home or not, Like I want to be close to my grandmother's ninety six years old in South Carolina, my parents, or whether my dad and my brother are both in North Carolina. So like, I really want to go home. I love home. Home is beautiful. But at the same time, it's like I get to be, you know, a free, independent person in New York.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean would' there be a lot of Not that I have any vested interests or swaying you either way. But when you mentioned like freedom and independence, isn't there also a greater amount of freedom independence that you can gain from doing things your own way business wise?
Speaker 5: Well, don't get me wrong, I do things my own way regardless of what anybody else thinks. Sure, but like I have like complete I mean I would have complete independence and freedom down there too. But it's just such a small bubble, you know, a tiny sphere of influence if you will. In the mountains of North Carolina. You know, that's where I'm from. It's where I grew up. But I moved to New York. It's going on seventeen eighteen years ago, and the reason I came here was to get away from there. But now that you know, life circumstances have changed a little bit in in you know, my mom's passing and everything, and and you know, Dad's helped otherwise other than a part issue is completely fine. But I just have a desire to be there with them. Does that make any sense to you? Like?
Speaker 2: What like?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 5: Like? Like I love my life in New York, but I could also see myself loving life there. So I'm kind of at a crossroads. Really. I mean, I guess to give a little more insight, I'm thirty seven years old, so I mean I've got God willing a long time ago. Dad's seventy two, I think seventy one seven two. But it's also my niece, she's she's uh just turned five, uh, and she's to the age now where she's starting to realize, you know, who I am, Like for the past, you know, five years, it didn't matter that I wasn't there. But now she's you know, my my brother and niece and his wife and my dad and his new girlfriend are going on a beach trip next week, and she asked if I was coming, And that really kind of pulls at my heart a little bit, like I should be there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, in this, in this conversation alone, you know, I don't know how you're on thoughts about this works, but in this conversation alone, you've brought up many more good reasons for going home than you have reasons for staying where you are.
Speaker 5: That's yeah, that's fair enough.
Speaker 2: I mean, at the end of the day, the way that you have described it sounds like you'll be happy either place, and I think I would be. You know, that's great because it'll make it easier for And I was telling this to a caller previously today, the best decision making advice I ever heard was to make whatever decision you make into the right decision. You know, So if you're going to move back home and you're gonna be with your niece, you gonna be with your dad, you're gonna run your own thing, I mean, get really into it, you know, put your phone away and be with your family and speak conscious of all your experiences and live it up.
Speaker 5: I like that. It sounds good. It's it sounds It's a lot easier to talk about than having like the internal dialogue about it back and forth, you know, because I get you know, I feel like my arms are getting separated from my shoulders, like because that one, you know, one reason is pulling keeping me in New York, and the other is pulling me back home. And I mean, truth be told, Other than my job, there's nothing keeping me here in New York. My my best friend and roommate here in New York is also from North Carolina and couldn't just as easily go home too, you know. So and and it's kind of I think waiting on me to make the decision like Okay, this is it, let's go and and we do it. And maybe that's not case. Maybe I'm maybe that's not the case. Maybe I'm I'm just speaking, you know what I I believe. I don't know, but you know, like I said, there's there's just part of me that says, you know, stay in New York for as long as you can keep making the money because, trust me, the commissions from what I do here in New York are much different from what they are in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Where we as are spending more money, you know being there North Carolina.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I mean I don't give me my rent payment in New York City for a four bedroom apartments four thousand dollars And that's cheap because we live in the shithole you know of West Harlem.
Speaker 3: But you know.
Speaker 5: It's but it's all you know, four thousand dollars a month in North Carolina. I mean that's that's a that's a ten bedroom home. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, well, listen, man, what's your name was, Patrick Trick? Whatever you do, like I said, you'll be happy. It sounds like I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Get thanks for being a sounding board for.
Speaker 2: Sure, for sure, and uh again, you'll make it the right decision. It sounds to me like you really want to go home. Just you know, I'm not an expert. Yeah, that's still very I from you.
Speaker 5: I'm still very torn. But uh again, I appreciate you being a sounding board and let me letting me sound it off, you know, bounce it off of you and get your input of course it comes off a little differently that way to me.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much for sharing. Man, you have a good rest of the.
Speaker 5: Night too, Take care. Thanks yet.
Speaker 7: How from Lily?
Speaker 2: Lily? Helloh Lily, what's up? Dude?
Speaker 8: I just finished eating some totsy pops?
Speaker 2: How old are you, Lily?
Speaker 8: I'm twenty. Do I sound young?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: You do?
Speaker 8: I get told I will k young a lot, but I'm twenty, which is weird.
Speaker 2: To just eating some titty pops. I like totty pups.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I got stuff for taking pokes the other day with my friend, and I had some extra money, and so I decided to get like a two hundred pack of titsy pops standing there in my room, and I've just been eating them all the time when I'm hungry.
Speaker 2: It's a little dangerous.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I need to bring them downstairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it. I I I've gone so long in my life just without eating like a normal person. I mean, I feel I'm like ted, to be serious, I'm tired all the time. I don't know if and there's it could be many different variables, but I'm like shit, if I want to actually like be able to live my life, properly. I gotta gotta get you know, eating some fucking broccoli.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I get a little worried sometimes when I realize like how bad my eating has been for so long, But I try to give myself some like lenience for it because of school and everything that's gone on, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: What do you do all day?
Speaker 8: Not many things currently, but I'm doing summer school right now. I have like one class, so that's like my main focus because I'm trying to get ahead. I'm visiting my sister in Chicago soon, so I want to be able to like spend my time with her instead of doing.
Speaker 3: School work all day.
Speaker 2: What's the one class?
Speaker 8: It's art history, which is really not related to what I want to do, but I needed to get.
Speaker 3: An elective out of the way.
Speaker 2: What is it do you want to do?
Speaker 8: I want to be a therapist.
Speaker 2: I want to be a therapist. Mm hmm, Now why do you want to be a therapist?
Speaker 8: I struggle a lot with mental health issues, and so I've just I've been in and out of some like programs for it, and so I've met a lot of people who have also struggled with it, and I've and then a lot of like therapy groups as well. And I think just watching the people that have helped me, like in all the work they put into other people wanted like inspire me to do the same thing. Obviously they've changed my life a lot too. But yeah, really getting to know the people that I've like lived with in the time that I've been in those programs made me realize like how much you can impact someone through that line of work. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, you have a good role models as you've gone through the processes and having been on the other side of the couch gives you a lot of insight. I feel into the professional and you know, you get the idea of being on the receiving ends, how you would like your receiving end to feel when you be a therapist. Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I was kind of scared in the beginning to go for that, just because I didn't know if it would be kind of hard for me not to get too attached to the people that I'm working with, just because I feel like I want to, like I'll get to invested into the relationship, not like I don't know, I just feel like I would feel for them so much that I would have a hard time keeping it professional or just like not showing like the emotion that I'm feeling, because I know you have to kind of keep that to yourself when you are trying to help them. But it was like, even when I'm like talking to someone about it, it's hard for me to like not cry if I see someone else crying. So you know, I'll I'll learn how to do that.
Speaker 2: That's interesting because I don't really know like what the whole standard is for that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's weird. I've actually had a therapist who did kind of start crying when talking to me, but and she's like, oh, sorry, like you're not really supposed to do that, just because it almost like you want to make it a safe space to open up about anything without getting any judgment. Obviously like crying or showing empathy as not judgment, but I think it kind of like makes the other person be like shit, like they're really taking this in and it almost just kind of feels like, I don't know, it just feels it takes away almost that like safety net. At least that what I feel when I'm in therapy, just because I don't want to feel like it's like going into their personal lives. I don't know if I'm thinking.
Speaker 6: I kind of feel like i'm rambling, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, look, I'm I'm happy to hear that you found something for you and you know, good on you for going and getting the license and doing it real instead of, you know, being a fake therapist on the internet.
Speaker 8: No, no, well you do. It's really cool, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, getting you know, do actually doing therapy sounds very tough. Uh, definitely requires a lot of resilience. Mmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm very passionate about it, so I think it's worth it.
Speaker 2: Well, good luck to you, Lily. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 8: Thank you. I hope you have a good night.
Speaker 2: Gek you too, man, take care YouTube bye.
Speaker 7: Call from Ashley Ashley.
Speaker 2: Hey is this Have we spoken before? Ashley?
Speaker 3: No, we have not.
Speaker 2: Actually it's a pleasure. It's an honor. Even I would say it actually is an honor. You really took a time. I mean, I'm that serious. You took the time out of your day to call me. I did what I mean, that's that's cool.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: You could have called like you know that your phone theoretically, theoretically your phone could call like the press. They could call the president if you but like, there is a sequence available to you right now where you could call the president, but you just don't know the number.
Speaker 9: It's just this.
Speaker 6: Weird electronic portal of sound. You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: So how can I help you today, Ashley?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: How can I help you?
Speaker 9: Get? I don't know.
Speaker 6: This is weird to me. I do customer service and I'm working from home, so I kind of feel like when I'm on the phone, that's that's my job is to help people.
Speaker 2: So how do you feel that I'm offering to help you when you know normally other people call them for you to help them. How do you feel being on the opposite side of this, uh, this interaction?
Speaker 6: You know, it feels nice, it feels odd in a way. It feels like an adventure, like an adventure.
Speaker 9: Sure, sure, I try.
Speaker 6: To think of things as adventures because if you can make something sound exciting, maybe it'll give you motivation to do it, and then if you do it, maybe it will be exciting. You don't know unless you try.
Speaker 2: I like that. That's like a framing technique.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been working on that lately.
Speaker 2: Walk me through this. I want to do a live one here. You work in customer service, which traditionally one would think of as standard, possibly a little boring of a thing to do, and I want to hear the way in which you reframe it as an adventure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, sometimes I really have to think about that when I wake up and walk like the fifteen feet to my computer. I just try to think about Like, I mean, I've worked like a retail person, like in person before, and it wasn't always the most exciting, you know, It's kind of like what you make of it. But I kind of just have to pretend, like pretend like even though I'm like staring at a computer screen with like this headset that I have like an actual person in front of me, like as if they were on the other side of the counter and they took their time out of their day to come to my place of business to ask me for help, and I'm the person with the information and the knowledge and the means to help them in the way that they need. And I guess the people I've always looked up to the most in my life for the people who who were around to help, like teachers, And I don't know, I just I think it's cool to help. I like to help. It can be taxing to help sometimes, but it's rewarding.
Speaker 2: You touched on a couple things there that I thought were interesting. First was the shift in dynamic between talking to someone over the phone and talking to someone in person, and you still trying to keep the important parts of the in person interaction present as you were helping someone through the phone. Try to keep in mind, you know, when you're talking to someone. You know, if you and I, if we're looking into your eyes right now and talking to you, I wouldn't have to actively think, oh, I'm actually talking to a real human being. I would just I would just be talking to an actual human being. But when it's over the phone, I have to sort of make a concentrated effort to think of you as a real human being. And then you touched on what was it that you like to help people, which you know is great? Why would you not? Isn't that exciting something? I mean, for anything, someone comes to you for a cup of coffee and you work at a coffee shop and you're like, oh, this is cool. This person wants a cup of coffee and I got I got beans and a cup, and I can I don't know. It's there's something interesting about being able to help people in such an immediate direct way. I understand the appeal in that.
Speaker 9: Definitely.
Speaker 2: See if we were in person, we would just be kind of staring at each other just now, and that would be more weird. But I feel like it's less weird because we're on the phone. Yeah, well, anyway, would you say your name was Ashley?
Speaker 9: Ashley? Yep, you got it.
Speaker 2: It was a pleasure talking to you. Thank you so much for calling in and share.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thanks for talking gig.
Speaker 4: How good one.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 7: All from Nick?
Speaker 4: Nick Baby, Hey buddy, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm doing pretty good?
Speaker 5: Nick?
Speaker 2: What uh? How can I help you this evening? Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, man, I don't know. What was the question of the night? Again?
Speaker 2: The question of the night? I never liked having a question of the night. I know I have to. I don't gotta have one because it's like there's to be some semblance of structure. But yeah, for sure, you know, look, what's the question? What's let me ask you a question? Okay, sir, what's the question of the night? Nick?
Speaker 4: Question the night? Question of the night is how are you doing?
Speaker 2: I hate that question?
Speaker 10: Nick?
Speaker 2: What did you do all nick? Nick?
Speaker 4: Nick, Yes, there, I really I do.
Speaker 2: I do hate that question.
Speaker 4: No, I do too, I absolutely hate it. I just couldn't think of anything else. Honestly, I say.
Speaker 2: That's the thing is, I think everyone hates that question, but it's.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, it's a formality.
Speaker 2: What do you do all day? Nick?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what it was. Well, right now I'm kind of in between jobs because the last one was like really everybody was just really shitty there. So right now I just kind of wake up. We've been cleaning the house. I guess because we're getting a cat. I don't know, just vibes.
Speaker 2: Down because apparently you were screaming. But I like, but but but I'll take I'll take a car that's too loud or were clothes too quiet any day of the week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I I wasn't even talking about I'm just giving move my mouth away from the phone.
Speaker 2: Not bad, no, no, no, no, no, no, It's not your fault. Don't feel self conscious right now. It's not your fault. It's something with the technology. You're like, if we were talking on Parsons, you'd be fine.
Speaker 4: But listen, Yeah, I know you're good.
Speaker 2: Uh you said you all got I'm so sorry. I was trying to deal with that, and I'm gonna be honest with you. I was to pay full attention to what you said.
Speaker 4: You're good man. Uh No, pretty much, pretty much. I uh so, I had been I had a job building bikes for I had it for like three weeks, but everybody there was just honestly, just steady, just terrible, terrible people, And so I got right out of that. So I don't really want to be in that situation.
Speaker 2: M that's what are you doing now?
Speaker 4: So right now I'm applying to jobs picking up the house where my girlfriend and I are planning on getting a cat. So I don't know, not a whole lot interesting.
Speaker 7: But.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, you sound like an interesting guy. What where'd you meet your girlfriends?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: We met h through a group chat for a band.
Speaker 2: Through a group chat for a band? Is this a group chat to discuss a band? Or group chat like you guys are both in a band, like you're in.
Speaker 4: A band to discuss.
Speaker 2: What? What band were you discussing?
Speaker 4: It was a band called the Deer Hunter. The Deer Hunter, Yeah, they're kind of like an indie band. But she was in New York and I was in Michigan and uh, you know.
Speaker 2: The deer Hunter. Oh, people in the chat know the deer Hunter.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, yes, I love seeing that. No, it's not the e E R Hunter. It's with d e A R Hunter. Because I'm seeing this is yeah, yeah, somebody whose name is yeah. But yeah, I met her through that. She was in New York and I was in Michigan and so but we finally moved in.
Speaker 2: It's interesting that, you know, you start off, you have one thing, and do you feel as though having the deer Hunter in common?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Do you feel like that made it made for a good foundation of your relationship?
Speaker 4: For sure? It definitely. It definitely helped having that kind of common ground to start with, to kind of break the ice. So it wasn't like, you know, uncomfortable like I feel most of the time, quite honest.
Speaker 2: What do you feel uncomfortable most of the time?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir?
Speaker 2: Why what do you when? Why what do you feel uncomfortable most of the time?
Speaker 4: Oh boy, I don't know. Probably probably some some deep seated mental issues, a lot of a lot of anxiety.
Speaker 2: Yeah you talk You ever talked to a real therapist about that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, no, no, we're good. No, okay, I don't want to give that. I'm good. I'm doing I'm doing really good right now.
Speaker 2: Especially Oh no, Nick, you uh, you've been totally pleasant, don't.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's a freak out, man.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not no right now. I mean obviously a little bit, but like I mean, I'm just I'm honestly too tired to freak out.
Speaker 2: To be quite honest, man, I'm a little tired too. I hate I hate being tired. I want, like, dude, what sucks. It's one thing if you're like somewhere you don't want to be in your tired, but it sucks when like you, like, I want I want to be here, so I don't I want to not be tired so I can like be here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I saw you talking about that earlier in the stream. But as you say, you just got to kind of go with it. Like I've I've been I had, like, especially in high school, I had a lot of sleepless nights where I just like would spend days awake. And I mean, aside from like caffeine and stuff that you know, you get to kind of help guide you along. You just kind of I've just kind of learned to just kind of just vibe with it, just kind of go you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, yeah, that's what I try to do. That's what I try to do. Let's just go with it, be low key.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, you're a very pleasant person to.
Speaker 2: Watch so well, thank you. I appreciate that. Yeah, you're a pleasant person to listen to too, Like you, Nick, you got a good cut to your jib.
Speaker 4: Oh, I appreciate it. Thank you.
Speaker 2: It's so interesting. You met in a group chat for this band. That's uh wait what was it a Messenger group chat?
Speaker 4: It was a Snapchat group chat that I I I will, I will admit I made it definitely to make friends, and it definitely worked. We ended up meeting up at a show and stuff.
Speaker 2: So that's romantic. Well okay, but you're actually like, was it through a how'd you get involved in the group chat? And first? Was it through a mutual friend?
Speaker 4: I started it. I I kind of uh like run around in the uh the circles like similar like like for like fandoms of the band and stuff, and so I was like, hey, it was around Thanksgiving and so you know, like the whole seasonal kind of loneliness, and so I was like, hey, yo, anybody want uh started to start a chat and so I got it filled up really quick, and she and I hit it off, and I slid into those d ms and uh, now she's sitting about three feet away from me?
Speaker 2: Is she sitting there? Can I talk to her?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, you can talk to her? Here you go?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 4: How are you pretty good?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: Uh? What do you do all day?
Speaker 4: Well? I'm just chilling right now.
Speaker 3: I'm in between school and uh an internship, So I am very much just chilling.
Speaker 2: How what do you do to chill?
Speaker 4: Some video games? Like I think Nick was talking about earlier.
Speaker 7: We were we've been doing a lot of cleaning, which.
Speaker 9: I know I find fairly therapeutic.
Speaker 2: I've never liked cleaning because cleaning always pissed me off because you clean something. That's why I don't clean a lot, because what are you clean something? Right? And then what happens two seconds later? It gets dirty again? Clean, and it just you know, eventually, eventually you just got to make the decision to go. The floor is dirty. The flipping, the flip, it's really the bipolar, the flip flopness that bothered. The floor being dirty doesn't bother me as much as the floor is sometimes being clean and sometimes being dirty. I'd rather have the constant of it being dirty than have it sometimes clean sometimes dirty.
Speaker 7: Right, but then what happens when like the insects and the mice indade?
Speaker 9: That's the time.
Speaker 2: Look, I accept what happens to me in life, you know, I try to go with the flow.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 9: They need a home too, I guess.
Speaker 2: Still talk in this group?
Speaker 1: Chat?
Speaker 3: No, No, that that died fairly quickly?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah, dude, are you tired too? I'm tired tired. Yeah, you guys should take a nap.
Speaker 9: Perhaps, yeah, maybe an extended nap.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, woud you say your name was Mathe?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 2: I like that name, maybe, well, Mayve? And your boyfriend's name is fuck it's not Chris, is it? No?
Speaker 9: It is not?
Speaker 2: Oh no, let me talk to him again real quick?
Speaker 5: Okay, here you go.
Speaker 2: Hello, hey man, Look, it was a pleasure talking to you. What's your name again?
Speaker 4: Nick? It was great talking to you too, yes, sir?
Speaker 5: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yo? Good rest of the night.
Speaker 4: Nick, Yeah, you too, buddy, it's good talking to you.
Speaker 2: Take care of our good sleeps.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we will, We fucking will.
Speaker 2: That was ten minutes. That was eleven minutes. I'm losing my mind.
Speaker 5: Never goes on the line, making your phone calls every night, never goes to his high.
Speaker 2: He's teaching you loud.
Speaker 5: In the middle of your life.
Speaker 2: Body's not really an expert.