Speaker 1: Hey rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right. You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 2: That's right. Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and.
Speaker 1: Your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos kings the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Hey, rain Drops, Reality with me? Oh, honey, have a Lockleier. Forget Lately Gaga, forget Barbie because I have the blonde bombshare.
Speaker 2: Honey, who is the reason for the motherfucking season? I don't have a cuss, so excuse me.
Speaker 1: Because she's a Christian and she may be Jesus judged, but honey, I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Give her big a hug.
Speaker 1: Give it up for the one, the only the woman who is setting things off like Biblica Fox, Honey, I'll set it off, Alexis Ballie.
Speaker 3: No, wow, Okay, I feel like my head's not going to get fit through the door when I want to leave the house today.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 4: And I do cuss. I mean I say the bomb a little bit, So don't don't feel bad. I'm Christian, but were still cuss.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a Christian too, so I only cuss on Monday evenings and possible weekends. But I am so obsessed with you.
Speaker 4: Well, gosh, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: No, the thing is this the Real Housewives of Orange County. This is my humble opinion. It's the best housewives on television right now. It's it's it's fantastic, and you are a huge part of that reason. So look, I used to watch the OC obviously back in the day, and we're gonna have a real conversation, sister. I always enjoyed, Yeah, I always enjoyed you.
Speaker 2: Now, look, I'm being real. You weren't my favorite because.
Speaker 4: Podcast, Okay, I heard you.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I'm an honest boy, so I never disliked you ever, but I was I was definitely.
Speaker 2: Team Vickie Tamar wretched. But you are. I called you Pizza Hut because baby, you're delivering.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, that's one of the best ones I've heard. I'm going to steal that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you are pepperoni honey, mixed with some bacon, some mild sausage, and a little bit of like oregano. But I want to I want to ask you this, like, what made you decide to come back to the Real Housewife, because honey, you are doing such a wonderful job as a friend to the show this season, which is like insane to me.
Speaker 4: Well, it was not an easy decision. Number one.
Speaker 3: There was a couple I mean obviously meeting Johnny. When I met john it really threw a wrench at because I was going to come back. If I came back, I was going to come back as single lex That's what they were kind of excited about. And then I happened to meet him, so it changed the whole.
Speaker 4: The whole trajectory of everything.
Speaker 3: But I went back and forth many the whole time before I signed the contract because I just was I was a no, like a firm no. And then I had them to like four o'clock the next day, and so eight o'clock at night, sitting on John's I reached out to my texted my psychic and I'm like, I need to talk to you. It's important. Get me in tomorrow, please before four. And she said no at first, then she found time for me and was like, I can see you at one, and I'm like perfect. And my mom came through that reading. And my mom had just passed like three months before that. So my mom came through and said, you're like, what are you doing. I'm back here doing all this work for you. You're supposed to go back. Jesus didn't take the wheel.
Speaker 4: I did, So put on your big girl pants and go and Jesus take the wheel.
Speaker 3: As my mom and I song. My psychic didn't know any of this. My psychic didn't know the song. My psychic didn't know Bravo was trying to get me back on the show. My psychic didn't know why I was calling. But that's what came through. And so I called John right away and just said I'm going back. And you know, he didn't want me to go back on the show obviously, you know, He's like, and I didn't want to either. I wanted to protect what we had because it is a little bit toxic and it can be very you know, taxing on a relationship, and we were so new and but he was very so once I told him I'm going back, he was very supportive.
Speaker 1: So this is this is like breaking news I think for the audience, because it is breaking news for me. You were approached to come back to the Real Housewives of Orange County way before you met John.
Speaker 3: Talks were happening already, yes, and I was going to be single Alexis at that point, you know, which would have been really interesting for the viewers to see also because it's a complete one eighty from you know, the doting wife and mom of three that was on you know, a decade ago. But yeah, yeah, we were already in the talks and then unfortunately, I say unfortunately because it obviously has made this season very difficult for John and I.
Speaker 4: But then John and I met, But it's actually.
Speaker 3: Fortunately we met because we found each other in this process.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's what's going to be interesting for viewers to see.
Speaker 1: Now, how did you let John meet? Because listen, I'm a straight shooter, pow pow. I assumed you now because I said on my podcast episode, I said, look, I don't care if this was orchestrated or not.
Speaker 2: I'm here for all of it.
Speaker 1: So I think a lot of people, and I am people thought like, Okay, a Lex's girl, you cosa deently met John, you two are dating, and now you're back on the show.
Speaker 2: So now that we know.
Speaker 1: That's not true, how did you meet John in the first place?
Speaker 2: Like what was that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: I mean, and to be honest, I can see why viewers and everyone around the nation thinks that it was a setup or that we did this to get back on the show. Where what I can understand that it's very It would make sense to me too if I was a viewer watching my life unfold right now. However, it was truly and I've said this story before, so I hope. I don't know if anyone else has heard this out in the media yet, But Johnny and I I was an quiet woman, which of course you can't write this script, can you, like this is crazy? But I was an quiet woman because I have going there for decades. I always said, Shannon doesn't own aquiet woman, nobody else does.
Speaker 5: I was there.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm friends with the owner. I'm friends with Julius too. I've got everyone's cell phones too, so it's like okay. But anyway, I was leaving, we just paid the bill. I was with two of my gay friends and we were leaving, and then john and his friend sat down in a booth right next to us. Coincidentally, it was not even you know, it was just happened to be the booth that they were getting sad in.
Speaker 4: And so then his one.
Speaker 3: Of his friends I know from philanthropy work and just out in Orange County, and she comes over and sits down with me and says, oh my gosh, it's so good to see you.
Speaker 4: By the way, you should talk to him. You guys were on the same show. And I was like, okay, all right, we'll talk.
Speaker 3: And so their group ended up coming over and sitting with us, and we just ended up having a blast. And you know that picture that got taken front, My friend had the waiter take that photo of our whole booth. Then that's the picture that started all the rumors and everything happening.
Speaker 4: And Johnny and I.
Speaker 3: Both looked at Ricky as his name and said, please don't post that, Please don't nobody.
Speaker 4: At this table. It was that photo. We're just for it. We're just I just met the ID two minutes ago, right, but we knew what.
Speaker 3: Would happen, and sure enough, Ricky just said, fit, I'm going to post it anyway, and he did. The next morning, I wake up and you know, we're all over the place that we're dating.
Speaker 4: John and Alexis are together.
Speaker 3: And that made me very upset because Johnny and I were just forming a friendship and we were so like it actually drew us together faster because we would be on the phone laughing to each other about like can you believe this? Like this is so crazy? They literally think we're dating and we were both seeing other people at the time, like, you know, its just it's just a crazy story.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: And we were only friends. We started as only friends.
Speaker 2: How does your ex feel about you dating john?
Speaker 4: What? I mean?
Speaker 3: That's I've never been asked that question yet, but you know, I called him and said, well, I texted him and I said, I really need to talk to you, and he goes, if it's about your new guy or a new guy, I don't want to talk about it, And I said, you need to hear this from me and not from because we were we were we were going to give People the exclusive the next day, and I didn't want People Magazine to be how Drew heard that I was going to become more with John. So that's kind of how it happened. And I'm sure he wasn't happy, but we're still friends. He's a great guy, like I wish him nothing but the best, and it just didn't work for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, listen, the thing is, we know that you are a woman who wears your heart and your sleeve, right Yeah, So as as we sort of are understanding that who you are this you know this season, what is the difference besides you obviously being single, Honey, you are reading the girls like a telephone book, like the Yellow Pages, you know, like you're you.
Speaker 2: Like Alexis.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened prior to you joined the show again, but you are confident. You're coming in the same honey in a hot pink honey, giving me pink panther tees.
Speaker 2: You you are you are just like this this firecracker.
Speaker 1: Talk to me about that because obviously a lot of Shannon's fans feel like you're coming in way too strong. You took her man, girl, like, why are you why do you have all of this fire and desire?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and again like I can see why people would think that.
Speaker 3: But honestly, Carlos, I lost my mom and my fiance all in the same week. Like my mom died August first, I broke up with my fiance August fourth.
Speaker 4: So I lost everything all at one time.
Speaker 3: And I, you know, before that ten years ago, six years ago, I my marriage broke up, and so then I lost my kids part of the time.
Speaker 4: Then they moved in with me full time. Then my mom got sick and we had that.
Speaker 3: Whole, you know, three years of me being a caretaker and watching that decline, which was just horrific. So I think, I think, and I say this, and you know, I don't give two fucks anymore.
Speaker 4: I just don't.
Speaker 3: There's just so much that I lost that I feel like it's made me become well much stronger, obviously, because what does it break you makes you stronger, right, So I think that is a lot of it. And then just watching my kids grow up and now I have three teenagers and they're going to go to college. There's just a lot of life growth that the true growth that happened over that, you know, ten years that the viewers haven't seen me. I am still the same person. I know I come in very hard, but I also was still grieving. I mean, that's something I want the viewers to understand, and I think they'll see it as the season unfold.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of episodes, but I.
Speaker 3: Break down a lot about my mom and because I'm still I am still physically in the grief stages. It three months is three months after my mom passes when we started filming, so I didn't have the time to go, Okay, I'm all better at healed. I'm still hurting from it, you know. But so I think that's a lot of why you see such a different Alexis this season. And it's not me trying to prove any points. It's just I'm not going to take any bullshit and I'm not gonna I'm not going to sit there in sugarcoat things. And I'm also not going to let people, one person in particular whose names shall not be mentioned, lie anymore and get away with it.
Speaker 4: I'm just not It's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Shannon, Listen, I could mention her day.
Speaker 1: You don't have to But the thing is this, don't apologize, baby, because.
Speaker 2: You are everything that this season needed. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Because I'm such a big believer in following the reality, and the reality is you are in this situation, and the reality is you are on a show with your current boyfriend's ex girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: And it's not easy for me either. And that's another thing. It's like, everyone's, oh, poor Shannon, Well what about me? She dated him before me. I think it's easy for me to try to.
Speaker 4: Film and go be around that, you know, my X my boyfriend's ex. No, it's not easy. It was very hard. It was a very difficult season to do.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts we did it? What what are your thoughts on Shannon?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 2: Shannon? You know, the person who you showed where the door was that? That that door?
Speaker 3: That's my feelings about her that say enough, sorry.
Speaker 2: That's okay, that's okay. Do you do you.
Speaker 1: When it comes to Shannon, but door honey. A lot of people have said she's a erratic. A lot of people have said she's an emotional roller coaster that you see as six flags. A lot of people have said that she is the Lulu, which is what the kids called delusional child. Are these things that you also agree about her as a person, Well.
Speaker 4: She's good TV, so I mean, let's just leave it at that.
Speaker 3: And if everything you say are, I think things that fans are going to see keep happening this season too, so.
Speaker 4: That'll speak for itself.
Speaker 1: One of the things that we saw on the show was there were these sort of accusations that Shannon allegedly was telling Heather, was telling you know, other women Emily about John that he is a camera hore, that he pretty much was using her all alleged that you know, allegedly he wasn't paying for certain things when they would go out and have dinner.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts about that?
Speaker 4: Well, let me address your last part first.
Speaker 3: Okay, one about the which, by the way, he's right here so he can speak on to this.
Speaker 2: Also, is that is that John in the background you can see you.
Speaker 4: Can see Johnny say Hi, he can't hear you because I'm in the headphones. Honey, honey, you just wait. Oh he was you get a two for one here, put a headphone in. Put a headphone.
Speaker 1: Ladies jump to me and they job, You're like, God, you're kind of hot, kind of.
Speaker 2: John.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be with anyone, but.
Speaker 2: I mean John.
Speaker 1: So when you when you left Channon, did you also leave stress because you look amazing?
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you, and yes I did, and you're You're only the third person who thinks I'm hot, So there's millions who don't.
Speaker 6: The only one that matters is me, though one I think I tell him Hawty is every day. So joh, okay, well you got a third fan.
Speaker 4: Okay, yay. We're building a brick.
Speaker 1: Power and I literally need a fan. I'm sorry, Alexis. John is giving me.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 3: Address the last part real quick and then and then I know he didn't hear the question, but he'll get what I'm saying, and then you can ask him whatever else you want. This is one of the most misconceptions, most aggravating rumors out there about him. First of all, John offered to pay me the full salary that Bravo was going to pay me not to do the show. So if he's mister you know, doesn't have money and she pays for everything, he's not going to do that.
Speaker 4: Number one. Number two, it's a lie. It's a lie.
Speaker 3: And she says he love bombed her, He did all this, he did that. How does he love bomb you if he's broken, doesn't give you anything and you're paying for everything. Huh, how does that make it like?
Speaker 4: Nothing she says, makes sense?
Speaker 3: And nothing, she says, she has no credibility anymore because it's going to keep getting profusely shown throughout the season. She has her words don't have any merit. So you can ask him any of the other questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, so, John, John, Allegedly, you know Shanna has told Heather and Emily and the twenty million people who watch the show that pretty much you were using her.
Speaker 2: You love the camera, You are a camera horre.
Speaker 1: You love this fame that has been given to you courtesy of Shannon saying yes to this mess. So what do you have to say to yourself because a lot of people do think that you left Shannon and then your fame was doingling and then all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: That's what the girls are saying.
Speaker 1: John, I'm here to read the comment and to report the news.
Speaker 2: Honey, I'm a journalist.
Speaker 5: The vast majority of people out there do not know is that I ended up making the decisions saying I'm not going to film. Now, at the time I'm with Shannon. I care about her. She wouldn't survive if she didn't have the job. So I was put in a very difficult position and I agreed to film. So then people say I lit up on camera and stuff. I was. I'm shy, actually, and I was trying to make the best of it. I mean, I'm not. I'm not trying to be you know, ad. So I tried to make the best of it. So whatever they saw, that's what it.
Speaker 1: Was, did you So what I'm hearing is obviously, and listen, I've done plenty of shows throughout my career, and that's one thing that people don't understand is the fact that this is no secret. It's publicly known that the men do not get paid, and that the men on these shows, they are a big part of these.
Speaker 2: Ladies' storylines, right are you intimating that?
Speaker 1: Obviously, when it came to your relationship with Shannon, it was real.
Speaker 2: You also knew she had this job.
Speaker 1: This job is important to her and we've seen that, and you felt that as her man at the time, you were pleasing your girlfriend because you knew how important this show was.
Speaker 2: They're both you. I damn.
Speaker 5: I did it for Shannon.
Speaker 3: And that's the other thing. And a lot of what John and I have said is it just takes It's gonna take time for America to actually see what was real and what wasn't. But he isn't eager to jump on the camera this season with me, and I filmed the whole season, so it's just going to take time. And yeah, he did a red carpet with me. Oh well, who cares? Like everyone's like, oh, but he went on the red carpet with you.
Speaker 4: I asked him too. He did it for a favor for me, because I wanted to go to that event.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want me to go alone. He wants to go go with me, Like I mean, we're I'm going to crawl in a hole and die. Just because there's a rumor out there that he's a fame whore. He's not a fame whore. He could trust me. He's been asked to do a million interviews. Okay, the guy said no for up till now. I mean, he's just popped into just now.
Speaker 5: But which is It's been a dilemma because my silence is largely responsible for people hating me and thinking I'm this bad person because all of these things that have been said about me have taken hold as truth over the last four or five years, and it's hurt me.
Speaker 2: It's hurt me, had to hurt you financially in terms.
Speaker 5: Of work, Yeah, it has.
Speaker 2: What do you regret more?
Speaker 1: Do you regret doing the show or do you regret dating Shannon Badoor.
Speaker 5: The bottom line is Bravo is not at fault. The cast is not at fault. I mean, the cast definitely have said a lot of bad things about me, but I really can't blame them because there's just one because they're just believing drunk Shannon comments. And that's people think the cast know me. They don't know me. I've never even had a conversation with Emily Simpson, for example, and she definitely doesn't like me, but she doesn't know me, and they act as if they do.
Speaker 3: They think just because of they've heard through Shannon what she said, or they've filmed one scene with him or two. He's never sat down one on one or had a conversation with any of those women like a heart to heart.
Speaker 4: Asked and then asking him how what kind of guy he is? How did he grow up? What was his career, like, none of that.
Speaker 3: They don't know anything about this man, just what they've heard and the perception that's been put out there. So that's and that's why I came in so hard this season, is because when I fell in love with John, first of all, we didn't try to.
Speaker 4: We were really trying not to.
Speaker 3: Because it was we knew the path of being together was going to be way more difficult than if we found somebody.
Speaker 4: Else at the grocery store.
Speaker 3: Like, let's just say so once we once we were like, Okay, we can't look back, and we are madly in love and we are going to go through.
Speaker 4: Full full throttle with this.
Speaker 3: I came on the season very upset because I know his heart, I know him. I look at him and I can see his past, like his childhood. I can see everything in his eyes, So I just can't. I come in defensive and hard, but at the same time, it's like, well, who wouldn't when they're in love with someone who's been completely demolished and it's all in true, you know, no.
Speaker 1: I feel Listen at the end of the day, listen, stand by your man, sister, Do you know what I mean? And I think it's okay for a woman to defend her man under these very unique circumstances. Who I hate to interrupt, but stay tuned for more. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. I'm a huge, huge watcher of OC and it's it's honestly the best show on television right now. I've seen you on this show with Shannon, and I have my opinions again based on this show, which I obviously know you don't see the full forty two minutes scene that can cut down to seven right minutes. What was it like dating Shannon Badoor?
Speaker 5: That's a big question, you know what. I want to say that my relationship with Shannon was real. She she has a wonderful side to her. But I think, you know, people out there just assume like John was the problem in the relationship, and I would just challenge people to think about what it might be like to be with Shannon. I will say that what was it like? It was what is it like to fail every day, all day, every day, to fail at everything. That's what it felt like to date her. But there were fun times, there were good times. She has a wonderful side to her and funny.
Speaker 4: I mean, she's funny and it seems fun when I've seen them.
Speaker 5: It was real, it was real. I tried very very hard, I did, but we were never meant to be together. And yeah, this is what it's supposed to be. Like, there's a lot of stress that's gone from my life, and you know, it sounds.
Speaker 3: I brought some new stress with some more media covers.
Speaker 4: His life just went from one to the next.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not that there's no stress. I mean, I'm not on the show, but I think I'm talked about more than anybody else, which is pretty surreal.
Speaker 3: It's really hard on him that part of he doesn't have a voice, and it's like he's he's mentioned in everything, whether I'm.
Speaker 4: There or not.
Speaker 5: He's usually in a negative way.
Speaker 4: And always it's always negative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, and I and I get that, and I get that.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm so appreciative John of you you talking to me, because I want you to have a safe space to just, you know, let the audience know exactly what you're going through. Like I said, I'm an avid watch for the show. And one of my last questions because I got one more about you and a Lexus than I.
Speaker 2: I'll let you go back to to your thing.
Speaker 1: But as I as I see things unraveled with Shannon over the years of the show, I never was I and this is me being honest, I never once thought you were the cause of meaning of it. I just I didn't see that at all. My opinion was And I want to know if you think the same thing I think. I just thought to myself and I still think this way, that Shannon is still in love with her ex husband and she hasn't healed from that marriage.
Speaker 2: You don't think so, okay, I.
Speaker 5: That would be news to me. I really don't think so. Yeah, I believe it that I don't. I don't think that's true.
Speaker 2: Okay, talk to me last question.
Speaker 1: Talk to me about Alexis and and and how she is as a person. Because we've saw old Alexis, you know, we we I don't.
Speaker 4: Think he ever watched the old shows with me on it. By the way, you don't know the old Alexis.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen her seasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like old alex was like, right, alex like a stepper wife, like very much like you know, sometimes voiceless in her own marriage. Because she wanted to obviously, you know, be the wife in whatever biblical sense of the word that means. But I told her John that I'm loving who I'm watching this season so far, and we're only three episodes in and I am super impressed, and I just I love it.
Speaker 2: She's vocal.
Speaker 1: But talk to us about Alexis, because a lot of people do think like.
Speaker 2: Oh girl, like whatever, girl, you're doing the most.
Speaker 1: You're so thirsty, you're this, you're this, You're that. You're the one who is with her on the daily basis, and you guys are in love. So talk to the audience about who Alexis is as a girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know that we have enough time.
Speaker 4: I'll pay you later. Don't worry, I'll write your check. You know.
Speaker 5: I tell her she's perfect all the time, and she is perfect for me. She is confident. She is and i'd say overused phrase, but she is absolutely as beautiful on the inside as on the outside, and she brings out the best in me. She I've never ever felt truly loved until Alexis, and I've never felt more loved. I've never felt more like I have this true partner in life. I don't keep anything from her. We are one hundred percent open book. We communicate better than I've ever communicated. I mean I could, I could go on and on and on. She's She's funny as hell. We laugh all the time. She is an incredible person. And I say this all that she is literally the best mother on the face of the earth. Maybe she ties with my mom, but she is an unbelievable mother. Her three kids are all amazing individuals and I love them all, and she's incredible.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, okay, I'm not crying.
Speaker 2: You are all.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that because listen, I'm team Alexis. Not that I'm anti anyone else, but I'm team Alexis, and I appreciate you sharing that because I think it's important that the world knows the woman behind.
Speaker 2: The personality, you know what I mean on these shows.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad that you were able, John, to to talk about that, but in addition to defend yourself, because I think it's every right for a person to defend themselves against anything that's false.
Speaker 2: So I do thank you for that and keep it going. John, You look good man.
Speaker 5: All right, that's a good note for me to exit.
Speaker 6: By a yes, I know, see America, see a miracle, will see eventually how real are our love is?
Speaker 3: And I I like, he and I sit and talk about it, but it's like we thought we were in love before.
Speaker 4: We both thought like, okay, we were because I would never have been married or been engaged prior to him.
Speaker 3: But it's like what we have is just on such a different universe or planet, Like it's I just can't explain it. And it's not it's not discounting anything else we've had in the past, because we don't regret any of our paths either.
Speaker 4: However, it's just different.
Speaker 3: And it's like it's like a lot of the sayings just come into like you know, when you really meet your person, you'll really know.
Speaker 4: It's like you it's you just do. It's like, okay, like I.
Speaker 3: Don't think if he died tomorrow, I don't think I dated any ever date again because I just don't think there'd be anything that could match what we have.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, you're that in alexis all.
Speaker 3: In h and he's the same, like we both we both say these things all the time, like it's just.
Speaker 4: It's just it's just unique and it's cool. You know it's our story is really cool. In five years, people might think it's actually a cool story.
Speaker 3: Right now, they hate us and they think we're we're doing everything to harm other people and we're in it for thirstiness or TV or whatever.
Speaker 4: It's like. Now, it's just give us some time, you'll see.
Speaker 1: No, we need to see that, which is why I'm advocating you to hold an orange next season.
Speaker 2: No, you need the honey. You are the honey.
Speaker 1: You you set this season off, honey, like hello, like it a lot.
Speaker 3: The girls are all amazing. I mean, I think it's just a crazy you know what I think, Carlos. I think the reason the cast is so good this season is because there are true friendships. I feel like a lot of franchises they're not friends. I think Beverly Hills truly is those women, but a lot of the other ones, I don't think any of them are really friends. Where we like Jen and Katie and I try to go to lunch at least once every two weeks, you know, I talk to Heather and Tamor all the time. Like there's true friendships there that are legitimate and not just because.
Speaker 4: Of the show.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, no, no, this is the best. This is the best cast I've seen in years.
Speaker 4: I agree with you, all of you. Yeah, I like all of you.
Speaker 2: Women are great. I want to be I want.
Speaker 1: To talk to you more about your your cast because obviously you are an original housewive that was on many seasons and now you're back as a friend of and you're getting meet these new women. What are your thoughts on what's going on between Gin and Ryan and that whole situation with like, you know, the finances and.
Speaker 4: Well, like I.
Speaker 3: Don't Okay, see, I've I've only met Ryan a few times, but I've hung out with Jen several and I adore both of them. I think they're both super nice. They're cute as heck together, They're they're fun and funny.
Speaker 4: I don't really know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it's a it's a stand up man who takes a woman in his home and six children.
Speaker 4: I just think that you can not just turn your head at that.
Speaker 3: That's not like, you know, John's even said he's like, that's that's true love, because men aren't going to just open their door and say here's you know, I want a whole new, big family at that large So the love I think they had is real. I don't understand a lot about their you know, what's going on with the money issue with Ryan and with all that stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm going to let that unfold.
Speaker 3: Myself, because I I don't want to speak out of just a situation I don't have the facts of, you know, I just know that she seems to I've asked her.
Speaker 4: She seems to say, there's nothing to worry about. Everything's fine.
Speaker 3: So I just take it with that, you know, And I love her and I'm going to support my friend.
Speaker 1: You know, is it hard being friends with her because it was happening between her and Tamra. I mean, Tamra has caught her single white female.
Speaker 3: It is no I was called single white female, not maybe Tamra what did.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she did or.
Speaker 3: Not, but I know I was called single white female this season, which is like so not true. But anyway, I it is hard to be friends with both of them because I adore and love Tamara and we have a very long history of a friendship. And I know everyone thinks that's weird because we didn't have a friendship like we left my.
Speaker 4: Season eight when I left.
Speaker 3: We were we did have a crumpled relationship, but we were friends before that. When I first started the show. She was my first housewife. That was my friend on, you know, other than when how they're joined on. So it's hard, and I've gone to both of them and I've said, you know, I said, Tamara, I don't want to hear about tension.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't want to be in.
Speaker 3: The middle of it because I adore both of you, and I did the same thing with Jin. I just said, I don't want to talk about Tamara. I don't want to hear about it. Like whatever happens between you guys, that leave up between you. But I mean, if you think about it, Carlos, a lot of the other women have to do that with me because their friends with Shannon. So it's like, you know, I think you have to compartmentalize the friendships in this kind of of a scenario because of the fact that we are working together and there are some friendships and there are some animosities. So I mean, that's what I feel. Just compartmentalize it. You know, I can be friends with Hammer and friends with Gin and go face value, and when one of them left me over, then I'll deal with that you know, but until then we're all just friends. Hopefully that doesn't happen, but you never know.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts on Emily and Gina.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know if I really want to go there right now.
Speaker 2: Why are you guys not?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just have heard a lot of things that I guess I have to see how it unfolds this season.
Speaker 4: They they aren't.
Speaker 3: I mean, I saw Gina the other night at a shin dig that was at Fletcher, and we got along just fine, and I think she's funny as he. I think that the jury's still out for me on both because I feel like they're one way to my face, but from what I hear, they're not, and especially confessionals, they're really brutal to John, so for that, I kind of want to give them the bird, But like you know, I think it for me, I'm just going to have to watch the season and unfold and then go from there. I'm not picking up the phone and calling either of them daily like I do a lot of.
Speaker 4: The other women, just just to be honest, and.
Speaker 3: I don't think they I don't think they really like me deep down. I think they from what I've heard through the grape vine, I'm I think they both pretty much don't like me.
Speaker 4: So whatever, I'm not looking for a new I have. I have.
Speaker 3: I have a small circle, and my circle is great, and I have you know, quite a few other acquaintances.
Speaker 4: I don't need new friends anyway.
Speaker 2: Are they talking about you behind your back of smiling your face?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I can't give away too much because obviously you know this is it's it.
Speaker 4: You have to tune in to see it.
Speaker 3: But from what I have heard, very reliable sources are telling me that. So like I said, if I bite my finger, if I if I you know, put my foot in my mouth later after the season airs, then I'll apologize or what I say, Oh my gosh, you can't do I said that on Carlos. But from what I hear, yes, this is, this is what's happening. So we still have quite a few, quite a few more episodes to see rain Drop, So tune in and.
Speaker 2: Then, yeah, now, the right jobs love you. They love you.
Speaker 1: I'm just shocked that Gina, who's the top real turn the OC, just has time to talk about you, because you.
Speaker 6: Know, I yeah, I mean, I don't know why anybody would want to talk about me.
Speaker 4: Okay, they do fine.
Speaker 2: Here, yeah, talking.
Speaker 4: About other people. So they want to talk about me, fine, go for it.
Speaker 1: What can we expect from you for the rest of the season, because it's already off to an amazing star And I just I sent my podcast two weeks ago that again, I feel like OC is back, and I feel like OC is going to have the best season of all the franchises.
Speaker 3: I think, I mean, and I'm not saying this to toot our own horn because I'm on the cast. I think it is going to be the best season that's ever aired. I just do, and I mean it sucks that it has to be, you know, some of it at the at the expense of my relationship because of I found my true love. But there's so much elder things happening on this season that are just like wow, like how did all of this happen in one year? It just it is, so it's going to be really good and juicy, and it's not. It goes a bunch of different directions.
Speaker 1: So last question, oh boy, I don't know by the tone of that.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you.
Speaker 1: Are asked back next season as a full time housewife, would you accept it? Along with knowing that John would more than likely have to film more than what happened this season?
Speaker 2: Are you Are you ready for that?
Speaker 4: I don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 3: I just need to take it day by day right now, to be honest, I mean, I just see how this season unfolds, and I don't know. Honestly, don't know the answer to that question. John and I have definitely talked about it because we have heard, you know, we were just have talked about it anyway, whether it would and he's going to support me, but we have made it very clear that we will at the end of all of this because this is a long season, pull your sepet on and hang on because it goes a lot of directions and there's a lot to unfold still. So yeah, so I don't know. We will have to discuss that, you know, at.
Speaker 4: A later date. You'll be the first to know. Carlos, how's that?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 4: So you will be my second phone call?
Speaker 2: Okay, honey, and I'm going to name your fan base.
Speaker 5: Okay, we are.
Speaker 2: What the bells?
Speaker 4: But what happens with my name?
Speaker 5: Doesn't?
Speaker 4: Is it that anymore? Janson?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 2: Oh, honey. I'll come up with them on the spot, honey.
Speaker 1: But now, now as long as their name right now it's Alexis Belino.
Speaker 2: Your fan base are called the Belinis. Okay, we'll take a shot. Yes.
Speaker 1: No, listen, I am an advocate for you being a housewife. You you are, You represent oc you represent everything this show needed. You and Tamra have their Gina and Moily Shannon uh the jury slot on Katie Honey because I need her to say more than I am.
Speaker 2: So No, I don't just like her though. I don't like her saying that you're.
Speaker 4: Good about making sure that you don't have any enemies. But I adore her.
Speaker 6: I just want to say that, so I hope that the viewers start adoring her too.
Speaker 4: I just think she's fabulous.
Speaker 2: No, and I feel that way about you, Listen.
Speaker 1: I know that you coming in to this season with that, with the johnas Shannon of it all, isn't the best setup for people to like fall in love with you instantly.
Speaker 2: So my advice to you is just to stay the course.
Speaker 1: Everybody have a tough beginning when they're back into the fold with something as controversial as as as what we've seen so just just take your time, take your time, and and and at the end of the day, you know, I tell all of my reality stars this, don't feed into the comments, because what you need to always know is this, the comments are competition against people who could say the worst thing to get the traction that they need.
Speaker 2: They're like trying to win up each other.
Speaker 1: Always know that is to wind up each other, and it does not represent the real life.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that. I just turned comments off at this point.
Speaker 3: I'm like, maybe in a year I can turn them back on and people actually like me again. But for now, no one gets to If you want to follow my page, you can follow if.
Speaker 4: You're not commenting on it. Yeah, another person to beat up because I don't. I don't give two ships. Like I said before, I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm I'm glad you have that.
Speaker 1: That that sort of hit space because it's necessary.
Speaker 2: It's a tough show. It's a tough crowd. But baby, you are tough cookie.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I adore you too. I'll just tell you that.
Speaker 3: So next time we're in the same town, we have to we have to have a dinner together.
Speaker 2: We will, we will, we will, we will, we will.
Speaker 1: So Alexis let the world know where they can find you, follow you and support you, my love just.
Speaker 3: Basically Alexis Underscore, Billino is Instagram, I don't really do any of the other, and Alexis Blino on Twitter, but I don't really do any of the other. I'm not I'm on TikTok, but I don't use it. So yeah, that's it and.
Speaker 4: R H O C.
Speaker 1: People, thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes dropped on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality with the King and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and yes, baby my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions. Yeah, and don't forget tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me, Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby