Speaker 1: Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I know you're looking for me.
Speaker 2: You're looking for me to dissect what transpired in the NBA Finals between Oklahoma City Thunder and Indiana Paces in Game six.
Speaker 1: You're looking for me to talk about Diddy.
Speaker 2: You're looking for me to talk about some other topics involving President Trump and the NAACP in the city of Memphis and beyond. I'm looking forward to talking about that myself. But somebody's in a way. She's about to take over. I'm a dad. What can I say? Sometimes we just ain't the boss. You'll know what I'm saying. In the second stephen A. Smith Show in the House, please forgive me.
Speaker 3: All right, Hey, y'all, welcome to the latest edition of The stephen A. Smith Show over the digital airwaves of YouTube and iHeart Radio over one point twenty five million subscribers. Let's go, all right, So let's get started with the NBA Finals, where the Pace was dominated the Thunder in Game six to force the decisive Game seven back in Oklahoma City on Sunday, Okay, and he dominated the OKC with balanced scoring throughout the lineup and route to a one away to ninety one victory. Last night, Tyreek Tylerburton shrugged off any concerns about his injured calf with fourteen points and five assists in twenty three minutes. The basers were led by Obi Toppin, who dropped twenty off the bench. Meanwhile, the thunder were held to just ninety one points, their fewest in any game since April of twenty twenty two. Funk back that SATs up the first NBA Finals Game seven since twenty sixteen. And it's going down Sunday night in Oklahoma City. Let's go here, Come here, hey guys. Today it's Sammy yesterday night, and my dad and I were at the game in where were we Indianapolis? We were We were in Indianapolis, Okay, And I hopped on his show and it.
Speaker 4: Low key went viral. Not even gonna lie.
Speaker 3: So here I am because y'all have just been asking for it and care. I care what the viewers think. So the first thing I want to talk about, I just want to clear up some rumors about my dad. Okay, So the first thing I want to say is I know that a lot of y'all think my dad's really loud. He's really outspoken and at times. Let me tell y'all, I definitely agree. However, my dad is one of the most introverted men I know. I would like to say this, he's really shy. So if you go up to him in public, he's gonna be shy because he's introverted.
Speaker 4: Don't let him fool you.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, he does this for you because he cares about his viewers and about his fans.
Speaker 4: The next thing I would like.
Speaker 3: To talk about, Okay, I really need y'all to spam these comments. Bring Samantha back, Bring Samantha back, Bring Samantha back, Bring Samantha back, because I really will talk about anything you guys want me to talk about. I will slow him down, I will quiet him down. If that's what you guys need.
Speaker 4: I'm willing.
Speaker 3: I'm willing to give the viewers whatever y'all want. I'm I'm open minded. Tell them say I'm open minded. Say it, Sam, I'm open minded. Okay, guys, we are here to talk about politics, but I think I also want to start talking about current events. Okay, so we just had Streamer University, right Kai sinat did Streamer university?
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to tell my dad to hop on Kay Sanat's stream.
Speaker 4: Don't let him fool you. It will be hit. I know y'all all want to see it. So we had Streamer University.
Speaker 3: We had Streamer University prom Okay, we have Love Island season seven going crazy. Meghan the Stallion just went on Love Island. How did we get their? Dad?
Speaker 4: Tell them how we got there?
Speaker 3: What guys see what I'm saying? Okay, So Love Island is the show. Okay, it's on Peacock. It comes on Peacock every night nine pm Eastern times, six pm Pacific. Okay, and has all It has all the Islanders, right. Cordel and Serena won last year. Cordel Trina. If you guys see this, Leah and Miguel, Janey, Kenny, I love all of you guys. I'm huge fans, Kendall live, Kaylor, all of y'all. But it's huge, Dad, tell him it's huge.
Speaker 1: How do I know if it's huge?
Speaker 4: If I watched, I'm telling you it's huge.
Speaker 1: So it's huge when you say it's.
Speaker 3: Huge, Yeah, y'all Love Island. I'd be on it every single night. Okay, you guys, Love Island is huge.
Speaker 1: I was gonna come on the thing. Kai.
Speaker 4: Let me on to Kai.
Speaker 1: No, no, you said me.
Speaker 3: I need y'all to spam the chat. Tell him, let me come on Kai Sinatra Street. He just has to think on it. He has to think on it.
Speaker 4: Okay. Personally, I also would like to take this opportunity to stand on my pick.
Speaker 3: I picked Oklahoma City last night to win. Okay, we got blown out, yes.
Speaker 1: Right, Thursday night, you did Game six? You got blow out? Yes you did.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think a huge part of being in this industry right is learning how to take accountability. I'm not sure if my dad does that, but we're working on it, okay, and it's about taking accountability. I take accountability for my pick. I picked Oklahoma City to win. They lost and were coming back this Sunday, June twenty second to win the championship.
Speaker 1: Tell him, yeah, I picked him to the seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I picked it before he picked it, and now he's right in my pick because I said that they were gonna win first.
Speaker 1: Win Game six. I picked Indian of the win Game six.
Speaker 4: You picked the Pacers to win Game six. But that was a wild guest.
Speaker 1: What means a wild guest?
Speaker 3: I said before I said, I picked Oklahoma City twiny entire, I said the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Take it down down?
Speaker 1: Are you raising your voice? Your dead?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm just really passionate. I think Oklahoma City is gonna win the championship. My father Steven agrees with me.
Speaker 1: Win all right, little let me talk to him right, Let me help you out. Let me know.
Speaker 4: Shae is why they're gonna win.
Speaker 3: Alexander absolutely the best player in the NBA right right now, yes, right now today, the MVP, his support system, everything he's been carrying this season.
Speaker 1: He was going to show up too. But he's going to be the man. They're gonna be.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be effective, They're gonna be playing better on their home court. Indiana played lightside in Game six. Give Halliburton credit, Give to McConnell credit, Give Obe Topping credit, Give them all credit because they came in a bum rushed after being down ten to to start the game. Indiana outscored the Oklahoma City Thunder eighty eight to fifty. By the end of the third quarter, they were up ninety to sixty. To be exactly what it is, what they were doing. Remind me listen, bottom line is ninety to sixty in the third quarter. All right, they blow him out of the building. So in the end, what it comes down to is this, Here is my concern. When you get beat down and blown out like that, talk to they talked to the A Final series. What is that going to mean for you come Game seven? I got Oklahoma City win, win it. But I don't underestimate Indiana by any stretch of the imagination they can beat Oklahoma City. I think it's going to be tight. I think it's going to be a thriller, and I think it's going to come down to the end where the ball is in shake Gil just Alexander's ends and league MVP is going to answer the call, win.
Speaker 1: A championship and win an NBA Finals MVP, if.
Speaker 3: We're talking, if we're speaking truthfully, right. A lot of people wonder if I watch First Take every morning? No, I avoid it. If it's in the gym, I leave, If it's in the restaurant, I leave. I don't watch First Take. However, this morning, okay, your daddy, No, I love you and I love First Sake.
Speaker 1: It's just not my watch it because you're not in because you're in school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm getting it's just the reason. I'm getting educated, y'all. But listen I say that.
Speaker 1: Don't just say like you don't like the show. You don't watch a.
Speaker 4: Dad, that's a great show.
Speaker 1: School.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm in school. I'm getting educated. Okay, y'all.
Speaker 3: But let me tell y'all, I was watching First Take this morning and they were talking a lot about this home court advantage. Okay, home court advantage is.
Speaker 4: A real thing. Now.
Speaker 3: Obviously y'all are gonna be like ah, Samantha, like duh, but no, for real, for real, I really think that is going to carry Oklahoma City to the championship.
Speaker 1: To the Chick'd you say for real? Twice? Like for real? For real? How come? Once? Is it good to me?
Speaker 4: Because it's like for real but not like for a for real.
Speaker 3: I just want to say, you guys, it's such a blessing to be here on this beautiful afternoon. I'm just really really grateful to be here. Where were we this morning?
Speaker 4: Dad?
Speaker 3: Tell them we were at Fanatics Fast, Yes we were, and we had a great time, didn't we, Dad, Yes we did.
Speaker 4: There was a man dressed up as my dad and he had on like a.
Speaker 3: Bald cap and his for it started back here also all the haters that were in the comments saying that I have my dad's for it come here.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I have to work now.
Speaker 4: Bye you guys, Thank you so much for having me. I love you all.
Speaker 3: Please Spam Samantha should come back so he brings me back. I know you guys love seeing me. I love seeing all y'all. Have a blessed afternoon, and I'll be back soon.
Speaker 4: Piece God.
Speaker 2: Coming up, the NAACP will not invite President Trump to their national convention, a first in a one hundred and sixteen year history of the civil rights organization.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you why.
Speaker 2: That's a mistake, A big mistake. That and more up next right here on the stephen Ate Smith Show without her or her little sister Nyla.
Speaker 1: They're both something else. I gotta tell you that back with more in a minute. I kill that, all right, everybody, listen up.
Speaker 2: We'll all a big time sports action that's happening each and every single day, and stephen Ate Smith's show wants to make sure you are taking advantage of it all. That's why we partnered with Prize Picks, the best place to win cash while watching sports.
Speaker 1: The app is really easy to use. You know. To create a lineup, all you have to do is pick more or less on a few player stats.
Speaker 2: Okay, choose from any of your favorite players Jalen Williams, Shake Gil Just Alexander, Pascal, Siakam all in the same entry.
Speaker 1: Then sit back and watch. The list is absolutely endless.
Speaker 2: You can play Prospects in over forty states, including California and Texas. Best of all, Prospects will give you fifty dollars in lineups. When you play your first five dollars lineup winna lose, you'll get fifty bucks in lineups. Just use promo codeesas and download Prize Picks Now Again, download the app and use code says to get fifty dollars in lineups instantly after your first five dollar lineup.
Speaker 1: Prospects, Hey, Hey, run your game. Welcome back to Stephen A. Smith Show. Now let's get to the NAACP.
Speaker 2: And two headlines linked to the civil rights organization. The first involves President Donald Trump. The organization announced they will not invite the president to their national convention next month in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Speaker 1: This would mark the first time.
Speaker 2: That NAACP has opted to exclude a sitting president in its one hundred and sixteen year history. NAACP president Derek Johnson announced the move during a press conference, accusing Trump of working against its mission. Here's a portion of what Johnson had to say. Quote this has nothing to do with political party. Our mission is to advance civil rights, and the current president has made clear that his mission is to eliminate civil rights.
Speaker 1: End quote. The NAACP has filed.
Speaker 2: Multiple lawsuits against Trump in the last few months, including suing to stop the Department of Education from withholding federal money for schools that did not end DEI programs, arguing the department was prohibiting legal efforts to provide equal opportunity to black students. First things, First, respect to Derek Johnston. Dereck Johnson, I understand where you're coming from. I just don't agree, respectfully. I don't agree that this was the right decision to make. Number One, Let's stop associating DEI with black people. When you talk about diversity, equity, and inclusion. We all know that the biggest beneficiary is of DEI has been white women.
Speaker 1: And we all know.
Speaker 2: That folks associate DEI with individuals who weren't qualified. But were just giving an opportunity so a place could be diverse, And that's not what I would classify us as. And I'm certainly I'm certain that you wouldn't either, mister Johnson.
Speaker 1: So that's number one.
Speaker 2: Number two, here's where my reticence really really comes in. Why not let the forty seventh President of the United States come and address THATACP convention.
Speaker 1: Why not give Donald Trump a chance to.
Speaker 2: Sit before your audience, your constituents, and explain exactly what he's doing and why why not let him do that?
Speaker 1: Why not let him stand.
Speaker 2: Before the very people whose lives he's purported to have had a profound effect upon with some of his decisions, and let him explain what is it that he's doing and why. When we talk about the Department of Education again, we all understand that our students need all the help that we can get, especially in the public schools. There's no question about that. Federal funding is essential, and we understand that. But at some point in time, don't we have an obligation to look at exactly what the Education Department has done and whether or not it has served to benefit our community, as in the black community, along with various communities throughout the country, throughout this country, the United States of America. Do we just write a check and automatically give it to people, taxpayer dollars to people, without deciphering how well they do their jobs? Are we not allowed to probe and a look at them and to say, what exactly are you doing with the American dollars, with the taxpayer dollars from the American citizens. I don't know the answer. I'm not proclaiming to know the answer. I'm simply saying I want to hear. If the president is taking this strong position, and he's campaigned on eradicating the Department of Education for years, why does he feel that way, What evidence does he have to validate his assertions, And if indeed there is profound evidence to support such a position, who are those that are supporting it. We need to ask those questions. And I think that standing before members of the NAACP, that's your very own convention, I think that that would serve well to invite him and let him come before you all and try to explain what he's doing, so you'll have him on the record, not just sound bites that airs on CNN or MSNBC or Fox News or ABC, CBS, NBC or whatever.
Speaker 1: No, let him sit before you and explain and defend his position.
Speaker 2: Most importantly, you could try to ignore the president of the United States, but you know what can't be ignored his actions until twenty twenty eight, Mister Derrick Johnson. He's not going away. He's not going away. By the way, the NAACP did sue him, and you remember sue him with a civil suit successfully, I might add, as it pertains to the insurrection in twenty twenty one on January sixth? Did that stop him from becoming president again? He's been sued, He's been convicted thirty four felony counsel whatever did it end of the jail. Didn't he still run for reelection? Didn't he still skate right through the GOP.
Speaker 1: Didn't he win the.
Speaker 2: Popular vote and the Electoral College.
Speaker 1: Vote and every swing state. You don't get to ignore him.
Speaker 2: As my point, he has been the most powerful, the most influential member of the GOP since twenty and fifteen. How does you refusing to invite him, ostracizing him, not wanting to hear what he has to say to you all? How does that help you? How I'm not saying to agree with him. I'm not saying side with him. I'm not saying befriend him. I'm not saying any of those things. But ignoring him ain't gonna get it done. None of you truly want to be about the business of helping folks, particularly the desolate and disenfranchise in our country, the urban communities throughout America. Not that that's all the NAACP does, because I'm certainly not implying that. All I'm saying is that clearly is who you're interested in helping. Ignoring him and not even inviting him to come and speak at your convention, what's that gonna accomplish?
Speaker 1: For the first time in a one hundred.
Speaker 2: And sixteen year history, you're not inviting the president. Are you trying to tell me that there's no president that has been as offensive to the NAACP as Donald Trump in one hundred and sixteen years. Are you really making that argument that, no matter what you think about Donald Trump, that's the only person that's the only president of the United States that you've been able to say that about in a one hundred and sixteen year history of the NAACP. One hundred and sixteen years doing the math that goes back to nineteen oh nine. Since nineteen oh nine, there's no president that has ever been more offensive to the NAACP than Donald Trump. Is that your argument? Let's say, for the sake of argument, that it is for the moment. Other than the progressive left, who's going to definitively agree with your position. You might have folks out there that want to contribute to the courses of the NAACP that are center left and center right. They may not agree with Donald Trump either, but they recognize the importance of being able to work with the President of the United States.
Speaker 1: Just think about it. I don't think this is the right move. If all of us had to like the people we.
Speaker 2: Had to deal with and do business with, how would business ever get done in this country if not this world. It's a rhetorical question, mister Derek Johnson, I know you know the answer. Let me move on to a second headline involving the NAACP, and this is pertaining the Elon Musk in the city of Memphis. The NAACP, along with the Southern Environmental Law Center said they intend to suit Elon Musk's artificial intelligence company.
Speaker 1: Called x AI they have major.
Speaker 2: Concerns about air pollution generated by a supercomputer facility located near predominantly black communities in Memphis. The XAI Data center began operating last year, powered in part by pollution emitting gas turbines, without first applying for a permit. Officials have said an exemption allowed them to operate for up to three hundred and sixty four days without a permit. However, Southern Environmental Law Center says there is no such exemption for turbines and that it's now been more than a year. They also say the use of the turbines violates the Clean Air Act and that residents who lived near the facility already face cancer risk at four times the national average. That last sentence is all that matters to me.
Speaker 1: No doubt. This is in South Memphis.
Speaker 2: From what I read that it's a poor and impoverished neighborhood. Now Elon Musk and his company will tell you that it's generating billions for the local economy, if not at least hundreds of.
Speaker 1: Millions of dollars.
Speaker 2: They're talking about plants that are being built, one that's cost over thirty five million dollars, and something else, and that's gonna generate jobs. We certainly understand the importance of generating jobs, generating revenue, stimulating an economy, making sure that folks within the Memphis community, specifically the Southis Memphis community, are benefiting. As mere Poor Young pointed out, they're trying to make sure that the revenue generated at least twenty five percent of that revenue is allocated for folks within a five mile radius of this plant. I respect that, I understand it. I understand the importance of economics. I understand the importance of a flourishing local economy. I understand about jobs.
Speaker 1: I get it because you want to pay your bills and what have you. But air pollution.
Speaker 2: Risk of cancer four times greater than it normally is what good is everything I mentioned? If you're dead, we can't have that. We can't have that. So the NAACP, according to law, is obligated if you're going to follow us lawsuit, you gotta give them sixty days notice. And that is what has happened. So this lawsuit essentially is forthcoming and we'll know the facts. And in fairness to Elon Musk and Xai, they've essentially said that they violated no laws, They followed all the protocols and the rules and regulations necessary to justify doing this project, and this is what they're doing.
Speaker 1: But if people.
Speaker 2: If their health is endangered at four times the normal rate of what it normally would be, ladies and gentlemen, we got ourselves a problem. And there's nobody on this planet, especially nobody in the United States of America, especially nobody in Memphis, who should sit silent about this. We're as strong as our weakest link, and those impoverished living in impoverished neighborhoods need our.
Speaker 1: Voice, they need our help.
Speaker 2: So we need to keep a watchful eye on this and to make sure all the odds are dotted and t's are cross, to ensure that wild revenue is being generated, that corners aren't being cut to potentially compromise the well being of the impoverished amongst us. They matter just as much as the rest of us, just as much as the rest of us. And there's no way in hell that we should sit oddly, buy and be quiet of something like this.
Speaker 1: It's potentially going on. So, while I.
Speaker 2: Disagreed with the NAACP's position about inviting Trump to their convention to speak I applaud the NAACP for bringing attention to this by announcing that they're gonna follow this lawsuit to get this matter addressed. Good looking out, mister Johnson, Good looking out.
Speaker 1: Coming up.
Speaker 2: The latest on the Sean Diddy Combs federal sex trafficking and racketeering trial. The music mogul will not take the stand in his own defense. I'll tell you why that matters right here. Next on the Stephen Nasmith Show. Don't go away, come back to the Stephen A.
Speaker 1: Smith Show.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, my daughter will be back. She has some things she'd like to express to me about making the Stallion Love Island and all.
Speaker 1: Of this other stuff.
Speaker 2: But anyway, before I get into that, I have more important matters to get to first, because we have an important update on the trial of Seawan Diddy Combs, now in.
Speaker 1: Its sixth week.
Speaker 2: The judge overseeing the trial says he expects things to wrap up before July fourth.
Speaker 1: Multiple sources have.
Speaker 2: Confirmed to people that Combs will not take the stand in his own defense, despite the high profile nature of the proceedings and the serious charges he faces. The decision comes as both legal teams prepare for what will be the final phase of the trial. No question is a wise decision by Seawan Diddy Combs, Ladies, gentlemen, he can't just find his own behalf sex trafficking and racketeering. I understand the specificity of the charges, but not with the incriminating evidence that has already been put out there about him. He got a video of him beating up his girlfriend, his ex girlfriend, Cassie Ventura, snatching her, throw on her to the ground, kicking her, throw on.
Speaker 1: A vositor, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: We've got testimony about some of his proclivities and some of the things that he compelled her to do.
Speaker 1: Whether he forced her or she did so.
Speaker 2: Willingly of her own volition is something that's open for debate in a lot of people's eyes. But nevertheless, there's nothing about him that's a sympathetic figure. Now, if there was a way that he could get on that stand and be a sympathetic figure as opposed to somebody who can definitively convince you that sex trafficking and racketeering has nothing to do with him, I don't know how you can okay him testifying on his own behalf.
Speaker 1: I can't see that.
Speaker 2: I don't see that That's just where I'm at with it, seriously, because ultimately, if you get on the stand and you raise your right hand and use where to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God, and they start asking you about some of your behaviors, Yeah, you can sit up there and say it's not sex trafficking or racketeering. You could say it's not against the law. But if the jury deems it heinous, we all know that juries can decide the hell with the specifics of the charges, we want your ass in jail, you got to go, And.
Speaker 1: That's the issue here. So with that, I say to you, he's making the right decision.
Speaker 2: As hard as it is to sit there and let people talk about you and have to listen to what they have to say for weeks upon weeks at a.
Speaker 1: Time while you give no retort to.
Speaker 2: Debunk those claims, those salacious claims, those insidious, incendiary claims they aim against you. Hey, him opening his mouth might not be the wisest thing. So when I saw the news that he wasn't gonna testify on his own behalf, I was like, it's pretty smart, because I don't think that he can garner any sympathy from a jury. And I don't even think it's about the charge of sex trafficking racketeering. I think the things that have been said about him, that have been introduced about him, that X's and former employees and others have said about him are so incriminating.
Speaker 1: Unless you can fly out point out that their lives.
Speaker 2: He shouldn't speak. I think he's making the right decision. That's where I stand with it. I'll get to your tweets in just a minute, but I have to bring my daughter back first, so being with me, she insists on joining me. The only thing she's upset about is that her sister, Nihila ain't here with her. She said, we wanted I wander us both to gang up on you somehow.
Speaker 1: Some way.
Speaker 2: I think she's gonna do enough of the job. More to stephen A. Smith's show with Samantha in a minute, pray for me. Please welcome back to the stephen A. Smith Show. As you can see, I'm not alone. Hey, y'all, is there anybody you want to give a shout out to?
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, actually the first person I question, I didn't think the first person I'd like to shout out as my sister.
Speaker 4: She is not here. We actually just saw her. She could not make it, but we love you and we wish you were here to say. Oh.
Speaker 3: Her name is Nyla Nyla Smith and I'm Samantha Smith. That's my Instagram. You guys should follow. But listen, guys, the other people I need to shout out.
Speaker 4: I need to shout out you.
Speaker 3: Listen, guys, the other I have to hurry up, ready, count to death. The other people have to shout out. My best friend Yd Dylan. Go listen to his song Mass Appeal. Amir Amari, Mirrorball, Kendy Courtney Nia.
Speaker 4: I love y'all, just.
Speaker 3: All of my supporters, all my fans, all the people, my mom. I love you, Mom, thank you so much for making me me. And that's really who I want to shout jailing you too, j.
Speaker 4: Who my friend.
Speaker 1: I ain't never heard of.
Speaker 4: Jam, I said Amir Amari. Jalen.
Speaker 1: I never heard Jaen.
Speaker 4: Oh, Jalen's my friend from WE No way you're doing this on the podcast.
Speaker 3: I ain't here to get cliff No. Jayalen's my friend. He lives in Atlanta. He's an actor. He's very successful.
Speaker 4: Jayleen. We love you over here.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask you this question. Love Island, Love Island. You brought up Love Island. What is so special about Love Island?
Speaker 4: What isn't special about Love Island?
Speaker 1: What is a special?
Speaker 4: What is special Love Island?
Speaker 3: It's like it's just it has your soul and it takes your soul and then attaches to it and then once it's attached, it rips it out.
Speaker 4: Like it's just really emotional.
Speaker 1: It doesn't show.
Speaker 3: So there's people that go in, right, it's like maybe with five girls five boys and they find love and they couple up and then they break up and then bombshells come in. And I was like ah, because then the bombshells come in and then they rock.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 3: Then they rock everything up because the bombshells like come and they try and take take.
Speaker 1: Your show comes on.
Speaker 3: It comes on daily Peacock. Every day on Peacock, but Wednesdays you have to watch.
Speaker 1: It was Megan the Stallion on it.
Speaker 3: Because it's that popular that she went on there and she promoted her swimwear brand, Hot Girl Summer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hot Girl Summer. I don't have it yet.
Speaker 1: You're not going to be having.
Speaker 4: That, Megan the sound is gorgeous.
Speaker 1: I know she is. I know she is.
Speaker 2: But you're not going to be having not gonna be having the Megan Stallions swim away anytime soon.
Speaker 3: I just really, I just want everybody just to watch Love Island like this is promo. I'm not paid to do this. This is like my free will, Like you have to watch it. As and Shelley are my favorite. I think they'd be my dad's favorite too.
Speaker 1: Ace and Shelley. Yes, why would they be my favorite?
Speaker 3: Because they're black, and they're beautiful, and they're cute, and they're fun, and they're spontaneous and they play the game right.
Speaker 4: They're not toxic either.
Speaker 1: They're not toxic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because what's what's what's your definition of toxic?
Speaker 4: I think we have to say that for another episode.
Speaker 1: Do you watch General Hospital?
Speaker 4: Don't. Don't watch it at least episodes that you're in.
Speaker 1: Don't ever say that it's the best soap opera in the business. Dad and Young Andres.
Speaker 4: I'm a Young and the Restless fan.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Eric Braden's our buddy plays Victor Newman on Young and the Restless.
Speaker 1: You know, we got nothing of love for Eric.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, So that's all good, right, m hm okay, So so we're gonna give him love, but you don't have to deny to love. The General Hospital.
Speaker 3: That's all shootout scene and it was so overdone. He was like, and it was just like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Like what everybody?
Speaker 2: Everybody, everybody can't bet you on two bat?
Speaker 1: What was the name of your movie?
Speaker 3: It's called Wrong Place, Wrong Time on TV. I didn't shoot anyone though, Like when I was on Disney Channel, I was roller skating, I was being appropriate.
Speaker 4: Why are you shooting people?
Speaker 1: Remind everybody what was showing.
Speaker 4: It's called Saturdays.
Speaker 1: That's right. You did good, but your knees got messed up.
Speaker 4: Yo, t m I. Okay, guys.
Speaker 3: So now we're gonna go to your tweets because all of y'all tweeted some crazy stuff about my dad that I need to address and I'm so excited. Okay, First one, let's go.
Speaker 1: Who's s g A, who's that?
Speaker 4: That's my friend?
Speaker 3: Is Shay's legacy greater than Kyrie's if he wins this finals championship?
Speaker 4: Kyrie?
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: I don't know Kyrie's a bad brother, but he wasn't the league MVP when he won the championship, and Lebron was his teammates, so he was basically second fiddle. Not throwing no shade on Kyrie because because he's great, but Lebron was the man. And even though he helped deliver that championship with Lebron with the three over steph Curry to win the championship in a game seven, the reality is that when you look at shay Gil just Alexander averaging thirty two point seven points being the team leading scorer, win the league in VP, having the number one.
Speaker 1: Seed, you the big fish.
Speaker 2: Everybody's trying to knock off, and you still knock them all off anyway. You beat ant Man in the conference finals, you beat Jokic in the semifinals. Okay, when Memphis in the first round, do you go beat Indiana in the finals. You got to give love to Share. You can't say that Kyrie's legacy. What the clip says I would go with Share on that one?
Speaker 1: Are you right? Just no, Just listen you we all know you allow me.
Speaker 4: For sports, Okay, so I'm just letting you talk.
Speaker 1: For the next week.
Speaker 4: Then if you could fly, can I say it.
Speaker 1: Or no, what that that curse word? No? Now, go ahead and read it without the curse works.
Speaker 3: I've never cursed before, guys. Okay, at stephen A. Smith, if you could fly, would you still use the toilet? Would you take a poop from the sky? So I just feel like, that's just John Connor. What are you talking about? That's silly? If you could fly, would you still use the toilet? Or would you poop from the sky? What's wrong with the toilet? A nice bidet moment? What's wrong with the toilet?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Why do we need why do we need flight? Why? Why am I pooping from the sky? What if I just want to fly?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Why are we.
Speaker 1: Making it next week? Next week?
Speaker 4: I was kind of silly, don't you? Yeah? Stephen A.
Speaker 3: Smith, what's the longest amount of time that you can go without mentioning the next?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 4: Never, never never never?
Speaker 3: But let me tell y'all, I Samantha Smith. Okay, I'm a diehard seventy six ers fan. Now, I don't care. Are all gonna be in the comments?
Speaker 4: Hated?
Speaker 3: Take your hate somewhere else. I need to shout out Tyrese Maxy. We need to shout out Joel embiid. We need to shout out Jared McCain painting his nails and all we love it, we support it. I get my nails painted because of Jared McCain. What are we doing, Kelly Oubre Like, seriously, guys, what's his name?
Speaker 4: George? Give it? Give me the last name.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: No, there's somebody named George.
Speaker 1: Paul George, Paul, George, Paul George.
Speaker 4: We like you too.
Speaker 3: Over here, my dad can't ever go without mentioning the Knicks. I'm a seventy six erss fan, seventy six ers on their best den.
Speaker 4: I think I'm a shot.
Speaker 3: At beating Jared McCain paints his fingernail that particular reason.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Maybe he is making it a whole brandy.
Speaker 3: He's like low key, like a TikToker now, like he is on TikTok, but.
Speaker 4: Like he's so nice. He seems like so sweet, like he seems like one of those NBA players.
Speaker 1: So we're talking about sports and then you're gonna look on the camera like he's so sweet.
Speaker 4: No, not like that, he's just sweet, like he seems so kind, Like he seems like if I met him, he would like give me a hug and take a picture and be really nice.
Speaker 2: So that's really your criteria for like of the player, if they're willing to give you a hug and take a Tyri Snax.
Speaker 3: He gave me a hug and he and he gave me hugg and he took a picture with me and almost died.
Speaker 4: But he has a girlfriend. Her name is Mara Mira Gordon. She's so beautiful. But I was just gonna say, Tyry Snax, he's like one of my favorite players of all time.
Speaker 3: Can we go show no no, no advice for an admin that's going balled at a hilariously fast rate.
Speaker 4: Y'all? Okay? Wait? Can I on second one, two, three, four? God dang, I ran out of fingers chat guys, it's not his fall.
Speaker 3: Like if you find pictures of him when he was like little or like younger, it wasn't like this.
Speaker 4: Dad.
Speaker 3: Give advice for an admin. It's going involved added hilariously faster.
Speaker 1: Right hairclub for men?
Speaker 4: I'm down hair club for me.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know you got to push my hairline forward?
Speaker 2: I think I listen. When are you going to admit that your dad is pretty fly? I mean when you look at me. You know what I'm saying that.
Speaker 4: No, I had no, no, no, Dad. That's actually insane that they would ever clip you like that.
Speaker 1: But your dad looks pretty good.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you were better now that you didn't that that was rough?
Speaker 4: Where was that?
Speaker 2: If I came to your school, when some of your teachers saw me, they would feel a certain way about me.
Speaker 1: But I ain't gonna go there. I'm gonna be nice.
Speaker 3: There's a surgery you can get, like a plastic surgery.
Speaker 4: You can get and you can move your hairline down.
Speaker 3: And my theory is that if my dad gets paid for making these podcasts, right, eventually he can save up the money to be able to afford a surgery like that, and then you guys will all stop bullying him.
Speaker 4: But like, wait, one, two, three.
Speaker 3: Three, four, it's a forehead, dad, yours is like, look at that.
Speaker 4: That's like giving seven eight. It's God.
Speaker 3: But he can't help it. He's so beautiful. Tell him he's beautiful.
Speaker 1: In the comment, I don't need to be beautiful. You're beautiful, so the beauty belongs to you.
Speaker 2: I don't have any makeup on, guys, beauty belongs to you, and I don't need to be beautiful, but I am handsome.
Speaker 1: I will say that regardless of what you or your friends think. They know better my friends. Bye, that's it, get out, bye, guys.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for having me. That's it for this edition of The Stephen A.
Speaker 3: Smith Show. Thank you guys so much for tuning in. You guys, please tune in for the next episode. Please request me in the comments. I'm really grateful to be here, and everyone have a great, great, great day.
Speaker 4: That's it the show.