Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tori Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast. Hi how are you? And Hi? Okay? Wait, can we just pretend this is us catching up because aside from work, I don't catch up with any of my friends. So yeah, I just pretend it's like you drunk dialing me at night, which I had before. I mean, I would feel like we literally weren't friends anymore if I didn't get a missed call from you late at night.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know me or Joey or Fabiani.
Speaker 1: Nicole, Hey, it's tea. Can we catch up in the last two years because I really fucking miss you?
Speaker 2: Yes? Please? Like where did you get in my life? I don't understand? Like where are you?
Speaker 1: Oh man? How long do you have? Should we just let everybody listen to us catch up for two years right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why not? Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm miss working with you same. We really do have to catch up, Nicole. I have something to tell you. I want you to be the first to know I'm getting intovorce. You're like, uh saw that one?
Speaker 2: Do? I feel like that was already happening anyway. I can't say that was surprised.
Speaker 1: But I mean I'll do everything, so you know, I know.
Speaker 2: Everything, but I'm happy that you did it because you need to be happy. The kids need to be happy. The whole the whole environment needs to be happy. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, divorce, by the way, takes a long time.
Speaker 2: Oh I know it years years.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's been two years. It's not finalized.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of lawyer bills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then yeah, but no one wants to hear about that. Are you gonna have more kids?
Speaker 2: No? I always said I wanted four, but ever since I had Angela, which is three, it's just a lot. And I'm thirty seven. I'm gonna be thirty eight, so I kind of like want to get my life back at some point so me and Gianni can travel. So if I did have another child right now, I would just it would it would take that much longer to travel.
Speaker 1: Get your life. Oh, by the way, ps, you're never getting your life back.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, like when they go to college and they're on their own, like I don't have to drive to all these practices and wake up and feed them, and when they start to become on their own, I would like to travel.
Speaker 1: I hear you. Wait, when we did messiness oh my god, Angela was how old?
Speaker 2: Because yeah, he was a baby baby. I know. That's why I said, like we need to like get the get these episodes done because I can't be away from him for longer than four or five days.
Speaker 1: People ask me all the time, They're like, what happened to Messiness?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I know, right, well, Messy. I feel like we took like a little hiatus because rip Teddy, because Teddy passed, and then I feel like they were gonna circle back with it, but then like all the spin offs with.
Speaker 1: They all went away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they all went away, they all disappeared. I know, you're like, what happened?
Speaker 1: You hold the keys to MTV? So I was shocked the ears went away, A came mine.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. I kept asking and they were like, oh, we're trying to figure it out. You know. It was another cast and well not us, but like you know, we need somebody else because Teddy passed away. So I just like I didn't push it. And then years just went by and I was like, whatever happened Sarsha. I'm like, wait, what happened in Messiness? I know? Sad?
Speaker 1: That was literally I still talk about it. One of the best jobs in my entire life, so much fun. I don't know how you and I had never really met, but we hadn't right.
Speaker 2: No, no, and we felt so cozy right right off the bat. I was like, oh, I feel cozy with her. Everybody, Adam's teddy you. Yeah, we all were just like best friends in like an hour. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: Immediately, which I think. I think that's why, even though there were other spin offs to Ridiculousness, I think messing this really really worked because we were all truly friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we've like bombed immediately. Well yeah, yeah, that was one of my best shows I've ever done. So I miss it. Maybe one day it'll come back.
Speaker 1: We'll see I do something else with you. Because I don't talk to my friends if I'm not working. It's a problem.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 1: I don't have me time, so work is me time. So yeah, so I have to fly across the country and see you and work with you. And then I.
Speaker 2: Know, well, whenever you're in the city, whenever you come to the city, you got to call us because I we'll do like a nice dinner me you, Joey, we'll catch up. Because I feel like it's been years since we saw each.
Speaker 1: Other, literally got filming messiness. We're like, great, see each other in a few months.
Speaker 2: And now, and then it never happened.
Speaker 1: And then Teddy passed away, and it was it was around this time last year, not last year, and it was three years ago now, but it was in August.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I still remember getting that call. Yeah, and I was just shocked. I know, awful, awful, awful. And then I remember our producer being like, it's gonna be a hard seat to fill, and I'm like oh. And then we just never went back to it. But the last time I talked to you was around Christmas time, and you and Joey FaceTime too. Me and I was hopping a fence. I was hopping a fence so I couldn't talk, but I did talk, yeah, And it was the day after Christmas. Yeah, and I had a toy car for my kid and they drove it into this private neighborhood and then it died and I had to hop offence to go get it. So I was answering the phone saying hi to you, and I was a mess messiness as always always, Uh do you still have your wine line?
Speaker 2: I do? I just came out with a pinot grigio because I want to have a nice I want to have a nice white for the summertime and like going into fall. So yes, I do still have my wine. I'm trying to get it before somehow. But yeah, it's delicious. I love it. I just kind of like, well, so they send me, they send me boxes of the wine because obviously I want to drink it and it's fine, and it literally it's it's like twelve bottles are gone but by the weekend and it's basically just me drinking it.
Speaker 1: So well, I'm not shocked. I'm not shocked. No, that was the best wine. I need to get back on the Meiling list there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll send it to you, Okay, No, I'll literally email them right now. And that was such a box.
Speaker 1: That was so funny. That was such a perk of the show is that if we drink wine. Actually, while we did Messiness and you were fine, you were great, but we would tape three shows a day and by that third show, I was by the.
Speaker 2: Third I was like a slurring a little bit, like we made it funny, that made it funny, Like yeah, you were saying more outrageous sayings. I feel like you were like dancing by the third show. Yeah, it was like a good time.
Speaker 1: I just remember them being like, maybe take it down a little bit. We could put some fake wine in there. I'm like no, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, don't cut us off on our wine. We are grown adults. And then you're like talking and I'm slurring.
Speaker 1: You were never slurring. You can hold your alcohol and a dad giveaway every time. I've gotten worse too as I'm getting older.
Speaker 2: Have you been going out like what?
Speaker 1: No? Nothing? Nothing, not going out ding? Nothing nothing? Oh my god, you're not eating?
Speaker 2: No? Do you want to date? Or are you just trying to like figure out life.
Speaker 1: It's been fight or flight for us honestly since it happened, and just getting settled and getting with the kids and yeah, my kids, I don't know, and they're I did. I did date a little bit, but now and now I feel like I don't know. I can't picture myself dating because I can't picture I'm in that rut. Not a rut. It's a happy rut. I'm with my kids, but I'm so intertwined into them that I don't get out. So now I can't even picture going on a date with someone or if they'd even let me. They've made comments like you can't date maybe like five years mom, And I was.
Speaker 2: Like, are they older though, who were like they get it, like mom would want like a companion or a partner.
Speaker 1: Well, I've said that. I'm like, you know, guys, one day you're going to be gone, I'm going to be here alone, and then I'm gonna myself. I'm going to be too old to like get a guide by then. Not that anyone's ever too old, but no, you know, and they're like, no, it Actually it was my seventeen year old that said it, which is surprising. She was like, you should wait, like five years. You don't even have enough time for individualized time with each of us, which is true because we're just moving in a unit.
Speaker 2: You have us some even though like we're moms and our whole life is dedicated to our children and like that's our number one job. We're still women at the same time, you know, and we do have to take care of ourselves without aside from being a mom. So I'd say, go on those days, girl, try and find that man. No one asked me out, Well, don't I feel like you have to go out to get asked out or like mingle, go to party mingle.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna get asked out if you stay home and do nothing.
Speaker 1: Why I hear other women get asked out. Ooh, I don't know. I just hear this.
Speaker 2: It's like you have to go to like parties and mingle and because that's that's where you're gonna find find someone.
Speaker 1: I'm so tired of going out and putting on a happy face.
Speaker 2: I was to figure it out, Well, I am.
Speaker 1: Dating show, Yeah, I know, will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and I'll pick all the guys.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it'll be your type.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's my type?
Speaker 2: I don't know. You have to tell me.
Speaker 1: I don't know anymore. I don't know anymore. After being in a marriage and a relationship for almost twenty years.
Speaker 2: I know that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like I feel like I'm still going for the same type. But it's like, well, I've evolved, I've changed, so like who is appealing to me now not who I was then or who I was in my twenties. So I honestly don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when you get older, is it like, is it all that looks like it was back in the day when you were younger, or like you genuinely want like a nice connection or like someone you can vibe with and love their soul?
Speaker 1: Like, how is it that's true? Yeah, yeah, I feel like I I yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Obviously, when I met Gianni, I was like instantly attracted because he was like my type the look wise, so I was instantly attracted to that. But then once I got to know him, then I fell in love with like the person that he is and his family and their values and Yeah, but instantly I was just attracted to look for that.
Speaker 1: I love you guys together and you'll always be together. But I was just saying thinking if you weren't together, I was just picturing you on a dating app.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that's literally I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's everyone's like, you got to go on a dating app?
Speaker 2: I like, no, but you could go on Riya.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Riya's for like people in the industry. Vin he's on Riyah and he says he meets a ton of people and he goes on dates born to friendships.
Speaker 1: But I think women it's a different thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe, but I can't hurt it try.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. I have to put you onto these leggings I am totally obsessed with right now. They are from this brand called Tona, and here's a fun fact, the designer behind them also created Lululemon, so yeah, you know they're legit. These leggings are next level buttery sold, super flattering and seriously comfortable. They give you just the right amount of support where you need it as well. So I started off wearing mine for casual days out, but honestly, now I basically live in them and I'm not mad at it. And here's what makes them even better. Every pair you buy helps fund mental health counseling sessions for teens in need. Tona is on a Shouldn't end teen suicide and self harm, which is such an important cause. I have partnered with Tona to give you twenty percent off your order plus free shipping. Just head to tonaactive dot com and use code iHeart at checkout. Do your kids think you have two names, Nicole and Snookie or what do they think? Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, my kids hate my job. They think it's ridiculous and they're like mom, you're so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: What do they think your job is? I'm curious they think.
Speaker 2: I'm an actress on a TV show and every like annoying that they see. I'm like, oh, yeah, that was in the script, like I had to like, that's what I had to say. I'm an actress.
Speaker 1: Cut up, shut up where And they're like, oh, you're gonna go back one day and see everything.
Speaker 2: You know this right, They already are on TikTok. They saw me getting wrested on the beach and they they sell me like dancing at the club and they're like, mom, what is this? And I'm like that was back in the day, you know, when I was acting like no younger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, You're like, I was snubbed for the Emmy that year for leaving actress.
Speaker 2: So even my thirteen year old thinks I'm an actress. So you know, once they get to that age, like twenty, I'll be like, yeah that was mommy, just live in life. But not yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, so when they wait, so when they see current things and you'll be like, oh, I just reprised my role.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and sometimes and you know what helped, So when I do like scenes with Givanna at the house like obviously, like I want to show my mom life, but Givanna like gets so nervous with filming and stuff. So the producers are like, listen, we're you're gonna do the scene with mommy, like you know, talk about this, talk about that. And she's like, oh, is this like how you act? And I'm like yeah, Like they just give you ideas and then you say it. So they kind of helped me. Was like the whole acting just because she gets so nervous in front of the camera. It's like it's not just like easy for her to be herself.
Speaker 1: I can't get past this that they think you're an actress.
Speaker 2: No, I'm in the union. You die.
Speaker 1: I'm dying, yeah, because one day they're going to be like, mom, we've heard that that's really you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'll be like you got me. I was like, I'm gonna say, I was waiting till you're old enough because you guys didn't get it. You were children. You don't understand.
Speaker 1: So that's that's the most meta thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: I do what I gotta do?
Speaker 1: You know you do? Yeah? M hmm, that's amazing. Wait are you doing a new show that you can't talk about.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'm actually yeah, I just I just sold a show. I can't say it yet, but I'm excited. It's something different that people don't expect me to do. I feel like like my number one, but like my number one, we know that I would do it.
Speaker 1: What are you an actress in it? Kind of kind of okay, okay, like.
Speaker 2: Skinny, you know, it's not it's not scripted, but it's just something totally different that I've been I've been trying to sell this idea for a while now, and just a lot of networks are just not buying shows and people are merging and it's very very hard to sell stuff nowadays, I know. So I've been trying to sell the show for I think five years now, and it finally got picked up. So I think I'm gonna start shooting it in the fall, and obviously i'll let you guys know what it is. But I'm very excited about it. And we're still shooting Jersey sho our family vacation till December because Samantha is having a baby any day now and then she's getting married in December, so we're just like getting all of her milestones films on the show.
Speaker 1: So see these airing right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, season eight A, and then what we're filming now is eight B. Yeah, so it's cut up like that now and then who knows if we're gonna get a nine. I mean, Viacom just merged with sun Dance, I think or something. The merge just ended, and it's just it's a lot of moving parts. But I don't know if they're gonna give us another season a Jersey Shore, so I don't know what's happening with my career. It's very questionable.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you have all your stores.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's my favorite thing, my stores.
Speaker 1: I love your stuff, and I love how you are so dedicated and passionate and hands on. Yeah. How many do you have now?
Speaker 2: I have four? So I have. I just opened Nashville. I've been dying to open a store in Nashville because I feel like that's a new destination for like girl trips, like basketball parties. We're not going to Vegas or Miami anymore. You going to Nashville. Nashville is just so girly and fun. There's a ton of things to do besides, like drinking and it's just like a fun vibe. So I ended up finding a spot right off Broadway in Nashville and I grabbed it. And my first year anniversary just passed, I think. So we've been open for a full year now, so I will be going in October. If you want to come.
Speaker 1: Never to Nashville. Oh, I've always wanted to go.
Speaker 2: You would have so much fun. You would love it if me and joe we get a tour date there, because me and Joey are trying to do our we have a podcast, so we're trying to do our live shows podcast. Yes, so we're trying to do a live show in Nashville. So if we do get a venue, you're going to be our guest there and.
Speaker 1: You have to come. I would love I would love that. Do you think you're going to go into other countries?
Speaker 2: No, I feel like that's so hard. I don't even think I'm going to open another store.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, four us like my cap and then once you do four you should start looking into like franchising. But then that like takes all the control. It's just you don't have control anymore, basically, So I run my stores all myself, like I do all the buying. I do all I do everything, and I don't have an investor, I don't have a partner. It's all me. So it's a ton of freaking work to like run all these employees and get everything done and the stores done and the website. It's it's literally a full time job to have the stores. And then on top of that, I'm freaking filming all the time. And then I have my three kids running around trying to get done to school in sports. It's just NonStop, girl, it's non stop.
Speaker 1: I thought my life was busy. I just literally got like a panic attack hearing you say all that. Wow you're still young.
Speaker 2: Calmed me down.
Speaker 1: I understand you should be. What about like QVC or Hcent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I've done hs them back in the day when I had like snoop slippers and I spilled Crocodiley on there, I spill my perfume. It was so fun I sold out and it was the best experience ever. So it's funny say that because we were trying to get a meeting with HSN to go on again, and they asked me, moved their headquarters. Did you ever want each ascent?
Speaker 1: So I was on HC years ago with jewelry. I had a jewelry line, and then I was on QBC recently with a home Date court line with I love that.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I never did QVC, but I know.
Speaker 1: H they're merged now.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well I know they moved from Florida to Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: And that's right, which is where KBC headwork headquarters, right, that's right there.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, can I come over, let's do something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you have oh my gosh, I remember before I ever knew, when you used to have like wine charms. Do you remember this? Yeah, used to like decorate glasses. Yeah, that was like your first like yeah, getting into being fucking slayer in the in the.
Speaker 2: I always liked to craft like you like doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we never crafted together there, I know.
Speaker 2: Crazy, but like I loved all the DIY stuff and I know you're big into that category. So I always wanted to have my own store. So I started off with my Etsy shop, just like making things and jewelry and like home decor, and then what I made off Etsy, I invested into the Spooky Shop.
Speaker 1: So wait, wait, I know you can't say a number, but like that big of a number you made on Etsy to invest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to open a first store for the year. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think when you first did that? Sorry, I said wine term, so I meant like glasses.
Speaker 2: You definitely, yeah.
Speaker 1: But do you think when you first started that people were like, Okay, great, yeah, what's this?
Speaker 2: I'm sure a lot of people said that, But I think like the fans were excited for me to make.
Speaker 1: Fans were excited, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I think that's obviously why you know, I had all my.
Speaker 1: Quested I had when we started working together. When I first met you, I had seen your Etsy store, but I had never seen an episode of Jersey Shore not crazy crazy. And I still have your mugshot because you gave it to me. Yes icon it a framed, a framed photo of you, and that has gone from every house we've moved into with me and my eight year old on multiple occasions. Was that why do you keep that frame?
Speaker 2: I'm dead?
Speaker 1: He said? Is that a family member that has passed and that's why you have a framed photo of her? And I said, oh my god, no, no, this is my friend. This is her award winning performance. She's an actress.
Speaker 2: Yes, literally, I got Emmy's for it. Thank you. That anniversary just passed. Our fifteen the fifteen year anniversary of me getting wrestled on the beach just happened.
Speaker 1: That's right, and you reunite it with the officer that arrested you and that I haven't seen him since that day that he arrested me, and then I just found out all these things about him.
Speaker 2: How that was like his first job out of the academy, and he was like, what the hell am I doing, Like he didn't expect to have that job, like following reality stars, like he thought he was like going right into the actual police work. And then he arrested me, and then he was known for the cop that arrested Snookie for years, so he was trying to go to different departments and they were like, you're the guy that arrested her. So he hated the fact that he was known for that, but he thought it was funny and he was he was like two years younger than me when he arrested me. He was a baby.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is wild. Is he married now? Kids?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, he's married, he has two kids. He's still a cop, but not in Seaside. And it was just funny to catch up, Like he was really cool, and you know, I just I love cool people like that, like don't take anything seriously and aren't assholes. And he was just like a good time.
Speaker 1: That's so while to catch up with someone years later and all of a sudden, there you're both family people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's not even just like a random like friend or person. It's the all that arrested me and put me in jail.
Speaker 1: But do you do you regret that happening?
Speaker 2: No? I mean at the time, obviously I was like, oh man, I really messed up. And I thought I was like, actually gonna go to jail and like go and you know, going to this court date. I was so scared because I never got in trouble like that before. But like now looking back at it, it was just so innocent and silly and stupid, and it's it's just a it's a great memory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is, and it gets funny part of your legacy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I remember when it did happen, the magazines and like all the outlets were literally reporting on me like I killed someone, like I murdered someone, and it was just this awful thing. And I remember many drinks and I was running on the beach, like give me a break. They were so hard on me.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Do you feel like people are still hard on you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, I feel like you have a different tolerance of it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean back in the day, like nothing hurt me. I was like could thank god because I feel like we all would have been in freaking white rooms with jackets because people said awful things about us, but we were like, we know, we're awesome. Like we all had, you know, strong personalities, like obviously something's hurt us here and there, but it wasn't like debilitating. So now I feel like everyone realizes that was like literally my college years on TV. Like I just turned twenty one. I was finally legal to go in bars and clubs. I was single. I wanted to have a good time. And now people see me, you know, married for ten years, I have three kids. I still know how to have a good time. But like I'm great. I'm a great mom, I'm a great wife. You know, we're all we all grow up.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you multitask. I can barely do it well.
Speaker 2: I do have my rat days where like my phone is off, I don't even look at it all day, really, and yeah, I literally just stay in bed and I've been to the show and I just rot in my bed for a day because I feel like ever since i've well, now that I'm getting older, the more older that I get, the more introverted I am, which is weird because I'm such an extrovert and now I'm just like I don't want to go anywhere. I don't want to be around people. If I do like a social event where I go out with friends, or I'm doing like an event for work and I'm around a ton of people, the next day, my battery is so drained. I'm stuck on the couch, and I'm like, what is wrong with me? It's kind of like it feels like a depression, and I'm like, what is wrong with me? It's very weird. I don't know if it's from aging or just I'm getting old and cranky, but I've I've turned into an introvert me Like, yeah, it's like I don't know what's happening, but I don't mind it. I don't mind it.
Speaker 1: This is the exact same thing I'm in right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like very hard for me. To make plans. And then when I do make plans and I'm in a good mood, I'm like, oh my god, I'm so excited. And then the day comes that I'm like, oh, I get my shit together and get rid. I mean once am now and like I have a few drinks, I'm like, Okay, it's fine, but like it's a struggle.
Speaker 1: See, I wonder if there's a diagnosis for that.
Speaker 2: They're just tired mom, because I don't know, and people.
Speaker 1: That don't have kids don't really understand it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, no, not at all. Yeah, no, you have to experience it to understand.
Speaker 1: You really do. Wait if they made a movie about you, who would play you? Currently? Oh, I don't know, and don't say johna Ortega. She's doing too much.
Speaker 2: You know, she wouldn't have time for me. But that is a good one. I could definitely see her playing me. I don't know. I don't really know a lot of people.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I don't either. I was hoping you would.
Speaker 2: I mean, even though I binge all these shows and I love I love just like streaming and binging all day, I really don't know anyone.
Speaker 1: Have you seen The Hunting Wives Joey told me to watch it. No, oh my god, it's so good.
Speaker 2: What I don't understand what it's about. He said, it's like a mystery.
Speaker 1: It's I'm like, uh, I don't know. Yeah, It's takes place in the South and it's kind of like a new family moving in and it's all these women that have these like secret, crazy lives, and it goes crazy places. It gets very soapy and wild. It kind of Yeah, it turns like a wink wink at a telenovela. I think in the best possible way. Yeah, it's fun. It gave me hope. I was like, oh cool, recharge for me. But there you go. There. You know, wait, I missed Joey.
Speaker 2: I know. So I'm saying, next time you're in the city, we're all going to go out and then we'll go to Joey's after. He makes great drinks. He has a great apartment. You got to plan a trip.
Speaker 1: I know, I's gidding. Yeah, I'm not a good drinker anymore. Like I have a couple of drinks and I am miserable the next day.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well there's other you could do the CBD drinks. I know that's becoming very popular with people.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, here's the thing. If I'm going to do it, I'm doing the real thing. Mmmm you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well I noticed if I have a lot of wine, now I feel more miserable. But if I do like vodka seltzer and I stick to that, I'm not as awful the next day, like I can actually function and do things.
Speaker 1: So agreed.
Speaker 2: Yes, it depends what you're drinking and you can't mix. And you got to make sure you're drinking water before and you got to make sure you eat before.
Speaker 1: Thanks mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, been there, done that. You know.
Speaker 1: What I love about you as a friend is how you stand up for your friends and take their backs always always, And I know everyone gets to see it on TV, but I can attest for it in personal life. There's been some things I've gone through in my life and you have been there and just it's been there for me. And and you're a really good friend.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: And even though I don't see you all the time, I really appreciate you and love you.
Speaker 2: I know I love you too. We really need to see each other.
Speaker 1: I know, doing this over zoom way too long. I know. Wait, so you're not filming a show in Canada.
Speaker 2: Correct, So I just was in Canada. I think I could say it now because.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They're doing another shore show that that's connected to the Shore franchise. So you have like you had Floorbama Shore, you had Acuacolco Shore, do you're already shore. So they're doing a shore in Canada and I might have popped in a few times to go and see them. But it's such a bitch to get there. It was in Kolowna. I've never been, but it literally so long to get there.
Speaker 1: On the East coast obviously, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: It's like it's it took forever, like there's no connecting flight, so I had to fly into where did I fly into Vancouver and then.
Speaker 1: Go it's West coast then yeah, oh for you like for me? Yeah, yeah, you said it took so long. I'm thinking East coast, East coast, so you had to play all the way to Vancouver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, Yeah, So it was a bitch to get there. But Klowna is beautiful. If you ever want to go somewhere different and be by the water and everything, Colowna is very pretty.
Speaker 1: I have never heard of it. Okay, I love Canada. I did too.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: My ex is from Canada, but I still love Canada. No, I do. I filmed there many times and it's very nice. My ex and I get along really well. I just like to make a joke of it because it doesn't it's not as fun if you just talk about it and everything's fine.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 1: Wait, what is it like popping in and it's a whole new cast?
Speaker 2: Well, it's different. They like, it's a different Yeah, the country. They're giant vibes. They're not like us, and like how they don't have our personality or style, Like Jersey and Canada are two totally different things. So I knew it was going to be different. But they were just so young and they were excited to be there and they were enjoying the process, and it just like, I don't know, it made me so cozy because that's like how we were. So it was easy for me to give them advice because they're literally babies. I'm literally fifteen sixteen years older than all of them, so I felt like a mama bear going in. But it was just cute to see them so excited because that brought me back to us, like the first season, right, how soooped we were to be there and just young and partying.
Speaker 1: It was very cute, except the differences. You had no one guiding you exactly.
Speaker 2: You guys want to saying, you guys are so lucky to have me, because I would die to get this advice from somebody like I. The first season filming Jersey Shore, it was so hard for me because I've never felt those emotions ever in my life, so it would have been nice to have a little mentor.
Speaker 1: And you're so good on camera. What were you like the first time you had cameras in your face?
Speaker 2: Well, I did a little show before. It was like a one episode like reality show thing.
Speaker 1: How do I not know that?
Speaker 2: Because they didn't want anyone to know. It was called is she really going out with him? So it was like a show. It was a show about all these like pretty girls dating these like bad bad boys who like didn't deserve them. I don't know it was it was it was kind of like that vibe and me and my boyfriend at the time did it and then we broke up right after. But I just wanted to try to see if I liked reality because I always wanted I always envisioned myself doing reality for a little bit and then going back to my life. But I always wanted to be your reality far for a hot second. So I tried that and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, ooh, like I like you manifested that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, I like this vibe. I'm loving this. And then I was waiting to find another show to do. And before I found Jersey Shore, I was doing. I was doing my casting tapes for a Real World and I kept sending them in because Real World was big back in the day, but I never heard anything from them. So I'm like, all right, there's got to be another show that's coming out that I could fit on. And that's when Jersey Shore applications came out and I tried out and that was that. So I was ready for the cameras. It was a lot to get used to because it was like twenty four to seven filming for like a month straight. So like waking up and there's a camera in your face. There's cameras and the walls and you're always being watched twenty four to seven. That gave me anxiety a little bit, but I wanted it and I was ready for it.
Speaker 1: Which real Worlds.
Speaker 2: I I just sent it to oh just general, Yeah, yeah, just in general.
Speaker 1: That been in not Jersey Shore like the whole tree. No, I'm glad the jectory of your life would have been different would out it.
Speaker 2: Would have been one one season and that's it. So I'm actually I'm so grateful for how everything turned out.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what would you do if you didn't ever want to be in front of the cameras.
Speaker 2: I mean I definitely feel like I wouldn't met Gianni, so I wouldn't have my life. I would still be living in New York, upstate New York, and I was going to school to be a vet tech, so that would probably be my job. My life would be totally.
Speaker 1: Different, that is wild. It'd be a really great vet tech.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love I love animals. I hate people. So I was like, I'm going to be a vettock.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna we did not hate people.
Speaker 2: I mean if I were, if I could save an animal or a person, I think I would save the animal.
Speaker 1: Well wouldn't everyone say that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I love animals.
Speaker 1: You're like el Woods.
Speaker 2: Stop No, He'm actually smart. You're super smart, I mean savvy, wise and like street smart, but when it comes to like books, smart and learning, and oh I can't. I just my brain does not receive anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your brain's creative. You have a business brain. Do you have a brain? Your brain is great. I would duplicate your brain. That's what I would do if that ever becomes a viable thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's all's all have my brain. Yeah, your brain is such a better place.
Speaker 1: I mean your body's pretty hot too.
Speaker 2: But yeah, what about Soy's body in my brain?
Speaker 1: Boom, what's wrong with my brain?
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll do your half your brain half my brain. That would be a for combo.
Speaker 1: Wait, that would be great. Yeah yeah my confidence is ship so your confidence.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, we'd be a great mix.
Speaker 1: Yeah we would. Well, I mean they're cloning everyone now, that's the next thing, right, So.
Speaker 2: Oh the world is crazy, literally.
Speaker 1: Crazy, insane, and AI is just taking over everything flying.
Speaker 2: I mean it's going to be Terminator. I know it. It's gonna happen. So just enjoy your days. Everyone live like a.
Speaker 1: But I wouldn't mind being Linda Hamilton Terminator too, because she was ripped.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, yeah, huge fan of those series, are you?
Speaker 1: I would not I love interesting, interesting, Wow, I found out some new things about you today.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, I'm actually like a nerd. I'm a nerd at heart. I love sci fi. I love zombies. I love ghost shows. I love all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Ooh, would you ever do like a haunted show? Like ghosts?
Speaker 2: We see it, not really, but kind of. It's something. Yeah, something sci fi. I'm getting into the sci fi world.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you love horror? Have we talked about this?
Speaker 2: I do, Yes. I love horror. I love spooky stuff. Like my husband's always like to watch a movie. I'm like, okay, something scary, Like I want to be scared. I love spookies, especially like my favorite spooky horror films have to do with like aliens or you know, like demons or ghosts. I just I loved because I believe in all that stuff. So when I watch it, I'm like, that's that's real. That could definitely happen. So I like scaring myself with knowing that things can actually happen.
Speaker 1: So I'm the same. See, I just got very excited. Sorry, I'm the same. But I feel like when you're horror film lover, you're either one or two types. So you like the demons and the possessed and the walking dead all that, aliens aliens, aliens, aliens, And I like straight up slasher films.
Speaker 2: Oh too, Yeah, but I would go more of like the sci fi aspect of it. Do you like like gory?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it all. Yeah. Yeah, you don't like Cory No.
Speaker 2: I like it. I just think sometimes it's like two fake to where it ruins the whole movie. I like one, yeah, realistic and real.
Speaker 1: I'm not like a huge Evil Dead fan, which was like the start of like yeah, like crazy gore almost like comedy horror. Yeah, I'm not a fan of that. I like stuff that almost like could really happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I like watching movies like that, And then while I'm going to bed, I have to put on like Mickey Mouse or like something uplifting that doesn't scare me in my sleep. That's when you know it's a good movie. Angelo's he likes score too. He likes he loves like scary stupid like shark movies, like like Sharknado. He loves Sharknado. Were you with Sharknado?
Speaker 1: I was in number six?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I have to show him I'd be like, that's my friend. She's in Sharknado. Yeah, so he loves those shark movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What what horror film would you be in if you had to be in one.
Speaker 2: Well, back in the day, I would definitely be in Halloween and I would have Michael Myers slash me. But now I think I would do I think I would do a zombie movie.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Weapons?
Speaker 2: I was gonna watch that last night and then I started to feel sick and I didn't.
Speaker 1: Oh, I want to see it so bad. I hear the.
Speaker 2: Weapons and together I think it is.
Speaker 1: Yes. I heard both yes, and I want to see both those yes.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen Hereditary?
Speaker 2: That sounds familiar?
Speaker 1: It's a good one.
Speaker 2: Is that like? That makes that makes you? It makes you feel psycho, just like.
Speaker 1: The whole lot popularly when the hell just happened? Yes, and there's a scene in it that you can't ever unsee for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: I think I saw a TikTok about people because I was looking. I was looking on TikTok like scary movies to watch because I needed some new ones, and I think I came across that movie. But I didn't watch it, you would like it. I got a list now to watch perfect.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: And it's perfect timing because Halloween's coming up. I'm still over summer. I'm so excited for the spooky and Halloween. Christmas is my favorite holiday, and I just love I love the fall season, so I'm really excited.
Speaker 1: The same. Summers aren't for moms, they're not.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just I don't like sweating to begin with, Like, I've never been a fan of summer, and summer for me, it's like the two weeks of summer is great, like, oh, so much fun, Let's go out and do things. But then I'm like, Okay, I'm over it. Let's bring on the fall leaves and pumpkins. Absolutely summer too long.
Speaker 1: Did you take the kids on vacation.
Speaker 2: No, we have a shorehouse, so we basically just go down to the shore. We live on the water, so we have boats and jet skis and all of that, so we really don't need to go anywhere. But we do have a house in Florida. When it does get cold, we go there. But yeah, we're just saw on the shore of the entire time, just three yeah, and then we have rental properties. Yeah, so all all my money, all the money that I make, we throw into properties because you can't go wrong with properties.
Speaker 1: You can't go wrong with properties an idea. There are you doing some of the properties?
Speaker 2: Oh well me and Chianni did have you did so? Yes, we did have Shore Flip. It was on the FYI channel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't know what happened to that channel.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but uh, that was like my best show to too, like reality wise, because I was working with my husband and we were flipping houses. That's when I think we started. No, my husband already had like two houses before that, but that's when we were like, okay, we should be getting more houses, and you know, do the whole Airbnb thing. So yeah, we have a couple of zo's and then the value just keeps going up on the house. So like eventually, if you're done, you want to sell it. I mean you're making you're making a decent profit.
Speaker 1: I love your brain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I gotta recite. I gotta keep this money going because my kids. I got three kids in college, and I want to make sure they're good for the rest of their lives. And you know, in this business. You never know, like when everything stops and it's just like, how am I going to be making money right now? I don't have a job, Like I don't have I don't have a show that I'm doing, or you know, I don't have something to post or like a brand like supporting me. You know, it's just it's not like what's the word.
Speaker 1: It's not a stable business.
Speaker 2: It's not a stable it's not and.
Speaker 1: No one understands that. They're like, oh, you guys are famous. It's so easy, it's so glamor.
Speaker 2: I assume you got a ton of money and you're rich, and sometimes that's not the case and you're trying to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Tell me about it. Uh yeah, And then you know, it's just an ever changing pace and you are getting older. I mean, the fact that you are this wildly successful at thirty seven is amazing. I feel like you've lived three lifetimes already and have so many more to go. But it is, you know, you always have that fear. You probably don't yet, but like people know my face and like, how is it going to progress? And what am I going to keep doing?
Speaker 2: Well? I feel like do you manifest? Because I feel like manifesting it one works, I.
Speaker 1: Need to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I feel like the manifesting the Harvard's moon. Did it happen already or it's happening.
Speaker 1: Was it the moon that just happened on Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we missed it. That's when you're supposed to manifest the most. That's like the best manifesting moon. I know.
Speaker 1: I had taken my kids to the beach all day. I was exhausted, so I just looked out the window and said, like a quiet little manifestation prayer.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean even just in general, just like manifest I have a manifestation book and I write down like what I want to do for the year in January and then I like continue to write it throughout the year. But yeah, manifesting every single thing that I want to do.
Speaker 1: Go back and look at it and did it come true?
Speaker 2: Yeah? My check check.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have like a couple that I've been manifesting for a couple of years now, and it's like come on now, but I think it'll eventually happen.
Speaker 1: Do you like psychics?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love psychics. I opened my third eye so I can technically do some things.
Speaker 1: Did you say you opened your third eye.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I opened my third eye like eight years ago, and then I just started feeling things and I would go into ubers and I would feel like I like had to tell them something, and I would say it and they'd be like, how did you know that? Like my daughter just passed away, and I'm like, oh shit, And I was like, am I talking to spirits right now? And it got so crazy that, like I wasn't sleeping, so I shut it off for a while. But I believe in all that stuff. Anybody, anybody could open the third eye and feel that it's about medication.
Speaker 1: When you first when you first said it, I thought it was another like business that you opened. But you're talking about You're literally you're like your third eye. Now, do I open my third eye?
Speaker 2: I can get you in touch with my friend. Her name is Okay. She calls herself, uh, the New Jersey medium. She's done like all the housewives and everything. And she helped me open my third eye. And after that, I was feeling crazy things in the universe. Crazy. What's her name, Gina de Luca. She would definitely FaceTime with you and help you to do that.
Speaker 1: Do I want to do that?
Speaker 2: Though? I mean, you can definitely ground yourself and shut things off to where it's not crazy. But I mean, you just you. You just look at life differently, you feel things differently. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Can you turn it back on for one second and look at me?
Speaker 2: No, I have to meditate. Next time I meditate. Next time I meditate, I'll search you. I'll see if I come up with anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, search me and the slide into my DMS and let me know. I'm just kidding. I'll be like, so meditating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love meditating. I like to do it in the sauna.
Speaker 1: But you don't like to sweat, well only.
Speaker 2: Only that's the only time I like to sweat ice. Yeah I have, Yeah, I have the ice bath. I haven't done it in a while though, but it's so good for you. I did it for like two weeks straight and I felt so good, like my body was energized. I felt healthy. And I'm just sitting in the water for literally I think it was like two minutes max, and like thirty nine in degree water, and I'm like, ohoh, and it like hurts so bad. But then you get out and you just feel like such a better person.
Speaker 1: Right because you're shocked and a week. Yeah yeah, I write it and all the red light therapy. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like that works. I heard it works really good on dogs. Parashalton said she did the red light therapy on her pets and they lived till like twenty five. Like I need to put Rocky in a red light therapy class, like I don't want him to ever die.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Well that can be your business venture. You could. What about like an outfit that they wear that just has red light.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I would keep it on him all day.
Speaker 1: You're almost like a little life fest or like a little scoob suit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, flattering, and then we can go on Shark Tank and we could sell it.
Speaker 1: This is true because people will do anything for their animals children, yes, animals, anything like take my last dime for my animal.
Speaker 2: Literally keep them alive.
Speaker 1: It's a thing I know. Okay, I feel that we have ideas here, great.
Speaker 2: Business call. I know we're having a meeting.
Speaker 1: We're having a meeting disguised as a podcast. Thanks for listening to you, guys. Everyone takes my ideas.
Speaker 2: You know that, Oh you don't share them?
Speaker 1: Oh boy, okay, I love you.
Speaker 2: I love you too.
Speaker 1: I love you. Okay, drunk drunk text me later. You're not a drunk Texter though, you're a drunk facetimer.
Speaker 2: I know. I'll start texting and then I just can't like spell a word, so then I just FaceTime you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Well I haven't gotten one of those in a couple of months, so yeah, I haven't.
Speaker 2: Recently, but definitely when I drink, I'm gonna text show. I'll time you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love you, I love you, and hopefully, well i'll see you in October, right, and when manifest.
Speaker 2: That and then yeah, I got to find a venue and then you're in Okay. I love your mama.