Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod is myself, Teddy Mellencamp and.
Speaker 3: Den we Judge.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello. Before we get into headlines, we want to let y'all know about some changes that will be happening and.
Speaker 3: The changes on the Twats.
Speaker 2: It's exciting. I love one. I think change is good and it's fun and it keeps our listeners in tune and ready.
Speaker 3: So the Twats are not divorcing.
Speaker 2: No, we are still together. We're still together and thriving. And don't worry. We'll continue giving our biased opinions that piss.
Speaker 3: Y'all the hate.
Speaker 2: We race it. We will. We'll trade back and forth and who's involved in the most recent scandal for the end of time until we're one hundred years old, rolling us into the Twatz yourself? Oh ah, yeah, don't you. You're not getting away from me, tam Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. Hey, you love me, I do love you.
Speaker 3: I do love you. Well, guys, you know what, sometimes we have people on the show that fill in and then it turns into a bigger, better situation. Emily Simpson did such a great job and so we decided to give her her own show under our umbrella. So that's exciting. Stay tuned for more details. I'm not gonna give it away quite yet what it's about who her co host is or anything.
Speaker 2: So who who Stay tuned and the other one is. I know y'all were a little bit worried because OC was ending, and you know, of course I missed whenever I can't recap with Tam, but I had so much fun with Erica, and you guys loved her so much that Erica Jane will continue with us on our twats feed and we will be bringing you recaps on all things pop culture. We still got to come up with a name though.
Speaker 3: Name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was kind of wanting, like pretend to amnesia. What do you think that'll be cute?
Speaker 3: And I will be coming out with a podcast with Garcel and Lisa vander Pomp called We Hate Teddy.
Speaker 2: At number one every single week. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so lots of changes going on. Me and Teddy also have some different shows that we're going to be covering. We're going to be busy Bees is what we're going to be busy.
Speaker 2: We listen, we're you know, we busy as bees.
Speaker 3: We're not we're we're not making honey for or anybody that's about honey.
Speaker 2: But we got more shit we need to recap. We got more things we need to talk about. And you know what, We're gonna work, bitch. Yeah, I'm gonna work, bitch where.
Speaker 3: We're working, all right, I'm not gonna have time to breathe. But that's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 2: So let's get into headlines. Uh, we start off with the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season of fourteen taglines. Let's do a little dramatic reading.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you read one, then I'll read one.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you want to read the first one or me?
Speaker 3: I'll read it. So Kyle's these hills have eyes and they're all staring at me.
Speaker 2: Sudden, I honor my fine Southern manners by putting you in place.
Speaker 3: Garcel, I've been in the game too long to play by someone else's rules.
Speaker 2: Erica in Beverly Hills, money buys a lot, but my independence priceless.
Speaker 3: Bos introducing the greatest product I've ever marketed myself, Dree.
Speaker 2: I might look like a doll, but don't wind.
Speaker 3: Me up with the British accent. I think I like all of these taglines, so I think they're really good.
Speaker 2: Who's your favorite?
Speaker 3: That's a hard one. I like dereites, I really don't.
Speaker 2: I like them all. Yeah, they're all really good. I like I like Suttons.
Speaker 3: I love Suttons too. It's one of those things where sometimes the taglines come out and some of them, like remember that one with Emily last year, Like.
Speaker 2: No, but I think all of these are succinct and like make sense for the season that we're about to see, because Beverly Hills is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I ever get a tagline about me eat and tacos, you know what, wrap me up in a tortilla and send me on my way to.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, not all of them can be.
Speaker 3: Uh, I'm the Hottest past Hottest podcast or in Orange County.
Speaker 2: Oh it's so good. This next one is Kyle Richards shuts down Sutton Strack's claim that she tried to hook up with Kevin Costner. I had where she did.
Speaker 3: I died when I saw this because like she you know, I said, what happened? Was there an interaction between the two of them? That made Sutton just lying about it.
Speaker 2: No, that it was like a joke, that she was just joking, like.
Speaker 3: You know, Okay, I didn't hear her originally say it, so she was just joking that. And then Kyle denied Sutton's claims and tried that she tried to hook up Kevin Costner. But if she did, I mean, could you blame her?
Speaker 2: Well no, I think they both have homes and asspen And she said maybe they met for like a second, maybe one minute total, and just made a joke ring.
Speaker 3: Into each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be like, you know, if I were to accidentally bump into Colin Ferrell and I was like, oh, or Matt Damon. Well, that actually isn't a parallel because.
Speaker 3: Well she Kyle was stoked by TMC and LAX and said it definitely was not true. I think she was joking. So sorry people, just another rumor.
Speaker 2: But Kevin, if you're if you're listening Teddy's Instagram name is I love that the recent headline about me was me working out like I do. I post every single day and they're like, we've noticed Teddy's sexual position on the Peloton bike. I'm like, I have been posting that same freaking content for years. Like you think, all of a sudden, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, Ashley Darby files for divorce from ex Michael Derby two years after announcing separation. This is news to me. I thought that the divorce was already filed.
Speaker 2: Remember she said she was doing the mediation during this season. She was talking about going to mediation, which means like I think they don't you.
Speaker 3: I always thought you go to mediation to navigate through your divorce.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know what the rules are in Potomac, but like in Los Angeles, it's called considered a six month cooling off period once that's.
Speaker 3: After a file. Yeah, I thought, like, you file for divorce and then you go to mediation and try to figure things out instead of fighting it with your attorneys and costing so much money. But I learned something new. So on November twentieth, was just a few five days ago, Ashley filed for divorce from Michael. The filings were uncontested and comes two years up to the couple announcerr separation. Now the part that I'm confused. When she filmed uh Potomac, which had you been six months ago? She said that the divorce could be final within six months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well they filmed from April to so she never filed for divorce back then. Well maybe I don't know. Maybe I don't know how quickly she was Like sometimes it takes a long time to get a mediator, and so who really knows.
Speaker 3: It doesn't take that long. Just I'm just confused. So she just now filed for divorce and will be divorced probably within six months, if they've already ironed out all the you know, money situation and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she says she's very happy they were able to come to an amical bull resolution and put their children first. My guess is they separated, they saw how it went and then they decided years. Maybe I don't know, But does that mean that she filmed the dating show without being in divorce? Yeah, she just filed, right, But was she legally separated? Do we know this part? Or was it just you go on it?
Speaker 3: It doesn't really matter. They haven't been together in two years, so who cares, I know, But it's still it's it's curious. In the lord's eyes, it's not good, but in reality life it's.
Speaker 2: I think they have been legally separated for two years. So I think she just fold.
Speaker 3: So Ashley is very happy they were able to come to this. Put the children first, Da da da da.
Speaker 2: Okay, well no, who else is probably happy? Real house lives, yeah, Real health sives of Miami star Lisa Hawkstein finalizes divorce from ex Lenny two years after his initial filing. According to the court documents. Is from a People magazine article. A judge shined off on the case on November fifteenth, declaring the pay legally single. Lenny was ordered to pay fifteen thousand a month in child support for their two kids, son Logan eight and daughter l three, and ten thousand per month for ll once Logan turns eighteen. Lenny and Lisa were also ordered to follow a marital settle, a marital settlement agreement from June twenty twenty three, and a parenting plan they created on November fourth, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: I've never seen this before.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they're saying that even once uh the son, because the son's significantly older, that she's still going to get a significant amount in child support, probably so that she can continue to say lifestyle.
Speaker 3: Now there's this is just child support. There's no talk of alimony.
Speaker 2: No, I don't see anything about alimony in her. I wonder if it was a lump sum or I know that they had a prenup or.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of Lisa in breakups, Larsa Pippen claims BFF Lisa hasn't been there for her Postmarcus Jordan split. It kind of stung. I feel like most this is Larsa talking. I feel like most most of my girlfriends were there for me, except for Lisa, Pippen told Page six virtual reality t co hosts Danny and Evan on Saturday's Bravo FanFest Miami. So that kind of stung. Well, Lisa has been preoccupied with her ongoing divorce from ex husband Lenny. Pippen doesn't think that the excuse is their lack of sympathy. So she's pissed off that and I'm sure that's going to carry through. And I remember last week or the week before, there were some headlines that two best friends were fighting, and I said it was Lisa and Larsa, And you're like, well, I thought it was.
Speaker 2: Larsa is saying that no matter what's going on in your life, you make time for the people that you care about. Yeah, but we also heard Lisa say on Watch What Happens Live last night that she heard that Lenny is back with his fiance.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, they deserve each other. But Lease also revealed is she's still wearing her wedding ring from Lenny. But I mean keeping it is one thing, but wearing it. She's now wearing it on her middle finger on her other hand, and at some point she's going to give it to her daughter. I say, take that bad karma ring off and put it in the safe.
Speaker 2: Well, I think there is it? So like this on my finger right here is my original wedding ring that I had redone years ago when Edwin gave me my But you don't wear it very often. I don't, well know, I never wore This isn't the double diamond one. It's the triple diamond diamond.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ok, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: We had it reset and there's like emeralds, and we did it a long time ago, and I never wore it because I felt like it looked like too much with that and my wedding ring.
Speaker 3: Are you wearing your wedding ring?
Speaker 2: No? So now you're just wearing that ring, yeah, the other ring and the wedding ring. I'm not okay. Bravo announces Real Housewives of Miami housewife Stephanie show hey, show Hey.
Speaker 3: Not to be confused with Otani W's his name.
Speaker 2: The Daily Dish spoke exclusively to Stephanie about joining her house sits Miami for the upcoming season. So I've always been a trail blazer and everything that I do, all my decisions and all of my choices are always surprising everybody. She's modest, yeah and demure. She added that when the opportunity to knock to appear on the new season, she answered, I was like, I think I just have to take it. I think the timing feels right here, and what better way to show who I really am than by being on Real Housewives of Miami. She went on to describe the joining experience as a roller coaster ride. Oh my gosh, I did not know what to expect going into this, but I'm blown away in every sense of the word. The best way I can destrive myself is that I'm a very tough cookie, but I'm a delicious cookie, she said. I'm one of those really really large cookies that not everybody can eat all at once, but they don't want to eat it all at once, But I mean this is like a lot.
Speaker 3: She talks about herself a lot. Oh geez, So I think we're in for a big surprise when she's on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot of okay, Cookie, I can't wait to meet you on my But does that mean she's a crumble cookie instead of like a crumble cookie, missus a cookie monster? Maybe a Real Housewives stated the Union update from Andy at Bravo FanFest, Andy is talking Real Housewives. He says the reboot Real Housewives of New York is the future. This is the new group. He loves Di Vibe, but it's put it on pause. The new season of Real Housewives of Atlanta is outstanding, and he's watched seven episodes, not in a rush on Real Housewives of New Jersey. And then overnight ratings don't tell the full story. Sorry, yeah we talked about that before, So tell me next one about Bravo fanfast.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. The Real house is in New York. There it sounds like they're sticking with it. And then he did say, I don't know if what's on this rundown, I didn't read it, but there's something really big coming out with Aaron and her father too. Oh, something with Aaron her father that and then he also said something about Miami. Was at Miami sought like Mary and her son. There's a big saw that he said, one of the most real things you'll ever see.
Speaker 2: Gosh, that's going to be heart breaking.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 3: So Also the Bravo fanfast Any Cohn speaks on possible Jenshaw and Monica Garcia returning, hopefully Real Housewoice Ultimate Girls Trip comes back. Andy says, I mean Jenna's incarcerated. I don't know when she's getting out, so I think that seems off the day. Well, Cohen explains, and I am a big Monica fan, but I think that's kind of a conversation for the future. We're in the middle of an incredible successful season right now, and I wouldn't want to take away from the great work these women have done. So basically, he loves Monica I which probably means Monica will come back. She's back, definitely coming back one day for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Real House with the Ultimate Girls Trip spin off on Peacock was also a fan favorite. Fans have been wondering if it would ever get a new edition and Cohen said he would hope. So I love Ultimate Girls Trip. We've been looking at ways that we could freshen it up, and we brought and bring it back. It's definitely a conversation.
Speaker 2: Now here's the thing.
Speaker 3: All of them done very they did very well. Yeah, I think it's the one that they put on our whole pause whatever you want.
Speaker 2: I don't think we're ever seeing that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think we're ever seeing that. But that's an isolated situation. I don't understand why that would stop them from continuing.
Speaker 2: I don't, right, I hope they don't because I liked watching those I know.
Speaker 3: We also find out that fancasted Heather Gay has been on the Riot wait list for five years.
Speaker 2: That's a long ass time. But chefs on it. I mean I heard that all you have to do is get like two people to refer you like maybe.
Speaker 3: I guess it's a very difficult thing, he said. Sheep said he would refer. Andy says he already has referred. What is the big thing with Riya? Is it that people are just it's higher? Well is it celebrity or is it?
Speaker 2: What is it? What I mean? I talked a little bit with Erica about this.
Speaker 3: Is Erica on it?
Speaker 2: No, we were joking that I was going to create one for her. But I think if you're a woman, your photo has to be approved, and then if you're a man, you have to financially financial Yeah, something like that. But there's also a new one that I heard about called the League, which so Heather, if you can't get onto Riah, apparently the League is the new up and coming app, So try getting on that.
Speaker 3: You have to get approved to be in the league.
Speaker 2: Someone was just telling me about it. Dorie Kimsley's X and reply to Garcel calling her out on speaking on PK being an alcoholic?
Speaker 3: Can we just call it Twitter?
Speaker 2: I hate this. I hate it? Okay, So Martine is with Eddie post So why is Durit telling someone she just met five minutes ago that PK is an alcoholic girl? Hashtag rib h. Then Garcel responds, okay, question mark exclamation point, exclamation point, exclamation point, and then Durree responds, if you follow PK, you know he's been very open, honest and brave about his alcoholism and journey with sobriety something. I'm incredibly proud of him for. When you have an immediate and genuine connection with someone whom you just met, and they make it super easy to open up to them. The result is two women bonding over difficult difficult times in their lives and the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Okay, thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: First of all, it's one thing to say it once or twice. She keeps announcing it over and over. It's like, I meet you, hey, Teddy. By the way, what has this is alcoholic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's here. I do think there's room for that conversation. I kind of wish we probably would have seen that conversation happen between her and p K.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's exactly exactly. First, and then to all the other women, tell the other one, well, they're just announced. This is breaking news. You're to hear right here on twats. I'm sure you'll put all over social media right now. But Swartz in Sandy's is closing in December. With a heavy heart, we've made the difficult decision to close Schwartz and Sandy at the end of December. This hasn't been an easy choice for my partners and me, but other priorities and commitments have taken hold with the business. While this business venture has been an incredible stepping stone in my life, one I will always cherish. I look forward to exciting new endeavors. Who wrote that?
Speaker 2: Was that Schwartz or Sandy that wrote that? Because it seems like a I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to say Sandy and of all did it yep? Well, it's always sad to see a business close because somebody that's owned a brick and mortar you put a lot of sweat and energy and money into it for that outcome.
Speaker 2: And then Trader season three trailer is here, which we are excited that we will be recapping. Uh, Tom Sandival Rules, It is game on. Danielle Reyes from Big Brother. In this game, you definitely have to be a cold bug killer. Sierra Miller from Summer House, who we love. There's nothing worse than someone you can't trust. Brittany Haynes from Big Brother, suspect everyone trust no one. Caroline Wiger from Survivor. If I'm able to tell if someone is lying to me or not, I am a would.
Speaker 3: You ever do Survivor?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: It's still on? Right?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I would I sleep.
Speaker 3: In the jong I mean, I haven't watched it in decades, But I feel like.
Speaker 2: I feel like I would have a hard time, like eating crickets and snakes, and then I would be angry and mad.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I watch did you watch Yellowstone?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Where the girl woke up in her tent and she had a rattlesnake on her chest and she couldn't move. I've been having nightmares about rattlesnakes lately.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: You imagine being out in the jungle with no.
Speaker 2: No, but for the right price. No, there's no price. Oh the no.
Speaker 3: No, it's a hard for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, chanel On, I love Blood Wells Adams from Bachelor and Paradise. I think there's gonna be some drama. Oh you think Wells? Yeah? Dolores Catania, what did I sign up for? Jeremy Collins from Survivor. They don't know. I want to backstab them. Bob the drag Queen, Baby Mama didn't raise no fool. Rob Mariano from Survivor. I was born to play this game. Robin Dixon, this is chaos. Wait do they have taglines? Now? What is this? Apparently this is their little uh? I mean this? So this is who's on season three of Traders, but we have some madicials. More, there's more, Oh my god, Samish Gary, which is Britney Spears's ex husband. He's on.
Speaker 3: Who else Chrischelle from Selling sent Cents on.
Speaker 2: Dylan Ephron, which is zach Efron's brother Nicky Garcia retired w W. E Resd Medley, Random Medley, a good cast. Gaby Kenney from the Bachelor and The Bachelorette. We're in, We're in. We're excited.
Speaker 3: Oh I can't wait. Probably one of the best competition shows I think out there.
Speaker 2: All right now, we're going to get into Potomac because we got to recap this and uh so let's go. Starts out three days until Karen's court date. GNA is hosting a fitness event Giselle and I did Karen, but Karen stayed home. Ashley performs her new song Healing and Thriving.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, okay, I that was And listen, I'm not I love Ashley and I love Ashley so much, and I sing she can sing.
Speaker 2: She can sing. But you have to remember we've also heard like Candace sing live. It's just time, I know.
Speaker 3: But sometimes when you sing like oh my god, I remember when they wanted Sophia to play some music that she had.
Speaker 2: Saying, and she sounded a little bit nervous, which if it's her first time performing live.
Speaker 3: I know that somebody said it while she was singing Where's the Auto Tune?
Speaker 2: I know. I thought i'd have been Stacy. Stacey had a lot to say. Stacy did have a lot to say. But then Mia tells the women that Gordon called Ink an adulter and that Mia got an abortion. Ink told Mia that he's a trigger for he will remove himself from the situation. He and Mia decided to take a pause. The women hold hands and pray for Karen, like we have been counting down to Karen's court case.
Speaker 3: Like it's New Year's Eve, and Andy exactly now, I want to talk about Jiselle's comment about Mia. I don't think it's about her not being a good friend or being supportive. It was it was her basically saying to a cast member, this is too much for reality TV.
Speaker 2: And I think we're going to get more into this Ink conversation once we talk about that car ride. But because I have I have some thoughts.
Speaker 3: But I also have some thoughts about her saying that Gordon was acting like this in front of Ink because he had a I don't know if she called it mannic or something, And I thought, you don't have to be bipolar to say the things that he said. He's upset because you were having an affair and he's in front of the man that you had the affair with. I felt like it was just any upset husband would have said the same thing.
Speaker 2: There's a scene where Mia picks Inc up from the airport after their brief pause that she's told MN about. Ink says the next time he sees Gordon, he'll be all smiles, and then right after the conversation they were all hanging out like nothing happened. But at this point, I don't even know what to believe with this story because none of it makes sense to me. I also think it's them kind of laughing at Gordon.
Speaker 3: Oh that pissed me off. Call him granddaddy. Yeah, But like I just put it for you should not be making fun of anybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like don't one, don't be making fun of him, and two like if he doesn't want to film with you guys, why is he filming? And then why?
Speaker 3: But then they were also hanging out afterwards, I know, doing Instagram stories and they're out by the pool and doing shots and it all kind of starting to feel like this is all a game to the three of them. It's like a love triangle. Yeah, I mean that's what I'm trying to understand. Are they trying to make sure that they're you know, they're giving storyline, But as Giselle said, like this isn't really the tea or the drama we like to watch, Like this just too much, and that's what I got it. I don't think the Gazelle's being an unsupportive friend. I think she's just saying, listen, man, this is even too much for housewives.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean Gordon even said he will do it for the kids, but he doesn't want a film. But then you know he is filming, and then they're making fun of him behind us back. It's like, come on, I don't like it. It's it's not cool. I didn't like it. But now we'll get back up to the Ashley singing and Stacy saying Ashley sings like she dances. I do love somebody that's self aware. At least you know, she throws some happy shade. Then it's the day of Karen's court appearance, Karen says she didn't see herself here, but is grateful to be alive. Karen's lawyer picks up Karen and Ray and they head to court. I feel like Rays just like, girl, just take the community service so I can get back to golfing.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I love how Ray was complimenting Karen. I was so hilarious. You look young, but not like a baby. You look cute but classless, like our classless, classy, not classy. They just seem so disconnected. And then he's like, and by the way, I'd rather be playing golf right now. The production did a really good job on the b roll outside because obviously they can't film inside the courtroom. All the like the split screens and the sheriff car driving by and the entrance of the courtroom.
Speaker 2: I thought was really good and also something I want to point out once again. When Karen makes her statement, she says she's grateful to be alive. But I wish just one time she'd say, I'm grateful no one was hurt. Yeah, no one was hurt. I'm grateful that I didn't hurt anyone, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Like it's not taking full accountability. And I don't know if it's because she's worried if she does then that will hurt her court case or you know. I don't know because she doesn't want anything talked about when it comes to court case. But she did say she was channeling her outfit, was channeling innocence. I was thinking more like Wednesday, Adams.
Speaker 2: Hey, you called me Wednesday.
Speaker 3: I know anytime I see it black and I have outfits like that black outfit with a big white collared, white cuffs on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's very Wednesday, Adams. Adams screwed that up for me. Well, then all the women except Karen meet and Keiana says it was postponed today, so Karen will have to go back to court in September. Karen says the legal system is slow and she'll have to be patient. On September twenty third will be the actual trial day. On July eleventh, Karen had filed to have the case dismissed due to illegal search and seiure and Karen not being read her miranda rites. It was denied and the new trial is now set for December seventeenth. Giselle suggests they FaceTime Karen, Mia says, to make sure she's not drunk, and then Stacy says Karen barely drinks anymore, and then Mia says, if Karen doesn't drink, then I'm celibate, which then leads Stacy to say, well, then Karen is a drunk.
Speaker 3: I know Stacy's coming out of her show.
Speaker 2: Do you think a duy means a person should immediately stop drinking? Yes?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: I think if you are drinking to the point where you're not realizing you're getting in a car and you're driving and you could kill somebody, you need to take a beat. You need to take a minute. I'm not saying you have to go depending on your past, if it's isolated, even if it was isolated, situation stop stop. You made a bad decision while drinking, and you should not drink again until.
Speaker 2: You got it under control, until you figure out what's going on. I think I think you know if you're and especially if it's not somebody's first do you, I mean I think one, do you? It's also like there's no excuse me. I don't. I don't drink and drive at all. I mean I have been driving lately, thank you, But I will. I never will even have a sip of alcohol and drive because I never know how alcohol is going to affect me. Yep. So the you know, there's the people that may just have had a glass of wine but it hit them hard and then they drive and then they get a guy. But then I mean there's people with extremely high blood levels that are like blacked out drunk driving. I think that's all different.
Speaker 3: You know, things like Heather said it pretty well at the reunion. If your blood alcohol level is that high and you're still standing, you have a high tolerancelcohol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then I don't know, that's just me.
Speaker 3: I would like I would be mortified, like I've been drunk and like for instance, season on Orange County, I drink too much and went off on Ryan. That was never my plan. I never want to do that. I me and Eddie talked about it before we even went in there. You know what, we know what this guy's done. Talking about it is not going to change anything. Just let it go. Just don't don't give it any attention. And I drank and I did, and and that that made me really pull back on drinking even to this day, Even to this day, so I don't know. I mean, if you're doing really shitty things drinking, don't drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or take a little break or figure out what's actually bothering you.
Speaker 3: But what did you think about Wendy's saying she'd pause the friendship with Karen if she found that she was guilty of charges.
Speaker 2: Well, what does she think's going to happen?
Speaker 1: Well, she.
Speaker 2: Like, what does she think? She thinks this is really just going to get dismissed. I mean, I don't understand.
Speaker 3: It's not going to get dismissed. I don't know if she's being charged up. But Eddie said Karen could get house arrest, community service, or jail time.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Well, then Ashley's family comes over for her thirty six birthday. Damn, she's young.
Speaker 3: I know she shot than my son.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Ashley has her mediation next week. Ashley gets emotional, thinking it will be the last time she will see Michael still being married to him. Ashley says she wasn't prepared to go through this divorce because of how tumultuous the relationship was. And Ashley says there's proof of infidelity on the internet.
Speaker 3: Well, what that's not going to help her in court.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Fidelity is not going to help you in your divorce. I mean, most states are a no fault state, no false state. I think Ashley is still in love with Michael.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we have to remember that. And I'm not saying this in a bad way, but I think Ashley doesn't have a relationship with her father. Yeah, And the idea of losing someone that and her mind took care of her is the father of her kids, and as the father of her kids, I think is probably really upsetting and knowing that, you know, I think that's probably why they were separated for so long, because the fear of losing another.
Speaker 3: She's so much better than him. He'll never be able to find a woman as beautiful as Ashley and as sweet as Ashley. I'm not even sure how he got her in the first place.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm pretty sure how she got her into first place. But once again, Ashley's fam they're all in the kitchen counter, Like I'm going to start living my life on the kitchen counter because they're enjoying themselves up there.
Speaker 3: You can fit like five families on my kitchen counter. My island is so big next time?
Speaker 2: Can I next time I sleep over? Can I just sleep on your kitchen counter? Yes?
Speaker 3: It's actually bigger than a king mattress?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh bigger? Is it bigger than the kiss ata that Eddie supposedly slept in the night you got in a fight with Ryan?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: I love how that got twisted too.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 3: Since we're talking about Orange County, I'm gonna clear something up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So there's been a lot of talk about this the final episode. Yeah, and why me and Heather did not bring it up at the reunion? Yeah, And so this is what I can say. Well, I can say whatever I want, but I'm going to tell.
Speaker 2: You the truth.
Speaker 3: So when John told us that I asked him, I point out, like asked him. I said, you know, she's saying that you heard the crash and didn't come, And he goes, and I was expecting him to say what I mean, Heather, Oh No, I didn't. He said, yeah I did, And me and Heather both looked at each other like, oh fuck, are you kidding me? And then he went on to explain a story that I felt that wasn't It was crossing the lines of things to share, well, it wouldn't benefit Shannon anyway. Yeah, and I'm not saying anything I didn't say on you know, the final episode, and he said she had punched me in the face, and my daughter I ran to go, look see what happened. My daughter said, no, Dad, nope, you guys just got in a fight. Let me go look. And the daughter said she was pulling off me and Channon were not in a good place. So I didn't find it beneficial to tell her because it's only if I said that to her on camera, everybody go, You're so mean. How come you said that? Why would you tell her she punched him?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: And so and then it just escaped me. I didn't once think about it at the reunion, but John did tell us that night, I'm gonna come out with it. I'm gonna tell my truth. I'm gonna like, okay, whatever I said, did you go for it?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 3: And then Heather told Shannon. After the reunion. We were sitting down for dinner and she came in with her Glam team. They had a table, a different table, and Heather got up and told her.
Speaker 2: Then and then I.
Speaker 3: Said to Heather, I go, why would you do that? You just opened up a can of worms.
Speaker 2: But I can't say I appreciate you guys going back to filming that scene because I think it was probably one of the most real scenes of Orange County. Yeah, because you see the vulnerability all of you guys are kind of rallying around Shannon, but also Shannon is like in that moment, you can feel like she's like, don't I don't know what happened, you know, like all of it. I was like, this is really sad and this is really hard, but like if only there was that genuine like love and care and empathy towards each other, Like that was the best you guys all did together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, and I think it was good. And I think that you know, Heather was right by telling her I had totally forgot about it. And at the end of the day, you know, now she has closure on it and she knows.
Speaker 2: And now there's nothing he can dangle over her.
Speaker 3: Head now that the court case or whatever it is, it was settled, and now it's like, I don't ever want to hear about John and Shannon ever again.
Speaker 2: I don't actually really need to ever hear from John again. I'm good. But then everyone arrives at Wendy's eighty fifth birthday party. Why is it not her at her age? How many birthday parties she's had. It's a lot of birthday.
Speaker 3: Parties, but it's also on Ashley's actual birthday, her day of birth, well, actually day of birth.
Speaker 2: Wendy invited Eddie's family and is nervous but hopeful they can mend things. Mia apologize to Wendy's mother for her crow comment. Wendy's mother says she is not a witch, and she prays in the name of Jesus. Then Wendy does circles in a boat as her grand entrance, and then oh gosh, TJ is TJ gets annoyed telling Stacy to get it together because she wasn't paying attention to him.
Speaker 3: Is I wondered why he said that to her? I couldn't figure it out. What did she do? She too loud. It was because he wasn't paying attention to her. No, because she says she wasn't paying attention to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like TJ, we've sat by you while you've ignored her. But what you aren't gonna do is treat Stacy like that.
Speaker 3: Like now you have the red Flag club and turning back the red mesh flag so like his shirts. So he said something, oh when Stacy goes, aren't these flowers beautiful or something like that, and he goes, that's a question you'd ask a girl, like, why does he always seem like he's so pissed at her because he's not getting laid.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's that. I don't think it's that. I honestly, there is something that concerns me watching the way he speaks to her in general.
Speaker 3: I think we're going to get more of it, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: I did like Wendy's mom shade a little bit where she tells me, a you're in my prayers for once.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like Wendy's birthday has been happening for the past ten episodes, like even Karen's court case is happening faster, like this is so many birthdays.
Speaker 3: Stacy bugged me a little bit, just a little bit, when she kept talking about the drag king, like is she she mentioned it so many times, as if it was that hard to understand drag queen drag king. She couldn't figure that out.
Speaker 2: I feel I can't figure out if sometimes like, you know, Stacy says things like because this gets us to the next part where the women ask me how she and Ink made amends with Gordon so quickly after the conversation in Mia says, the fathers of my children can get along. The women say, or Giselle, I think, says the father's and then Stacy's like.
Speaker 3: But I got Gordon.
Speaker 2: Where's the fun?
Speaker 3: I'm like, do you think she plays this like little innocent act, like this little sweet because we have one of those on our show.
Speaker 2: Well, That's what I'm trying to figure out, Like is she playing this part?
Speaker 3: Sometimes those are the worst people ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I can't. I like watching her. I'm enjoying her on the show, but I'm really thinking, like, did you before you signed up? Did you not watch the reunion last year? Like or are we really are we really doing this? Were really playing this game?
Speaker 3: Mia saying the fathers Just Mia is coming off a little self produced this season. I'm not believing a lot of things that she's saying. I am agreeing with Giselle on almost everything that comes out of her mouth this season, And I think it was Gizelle that said that MIA's pretty much a liar. She lies about a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like at this point, Mia is just saying things to say things.
Speaker 3: Mia b Lyon as pandas named her last season.
Speaker 2: Mia b Lyon.
Speaker 3: By the way, have you talked to Candace? I miss her on the show.
Speaker 2: No, I have, and I need to reach out to her.
Speaker 3: I just congratulated her baby, and so we miss her.
Speaker 2: We miss you, Canvas, But Potomac is back. It's back. It's good. It's good.
Speaker 3: We might have our opinions, but we like all the women. We love their messiness. It's not a character. We're not going after your character. Would we think we're getting Dixon back?
Speaker 2: I think? Didn't Andy allude to that? I miss her too.
Speaker 3: I don't like change on the Housewives shows. I really don't. They mix it up too much and I'm.
Speaker 2: Too much change. I get confession change. Yeah she is. But guess what Robin is coming on the twat Seat in January. Yeah, and Andy did say at this Bravo Miami con that there is a universe where Robin would be returning. So guys, stay tuned. Hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving, and we will be back to double up and recast. What do you think? Now?
Speaker 3: Are you going to see your dad for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: I am. I'm going to Indiana with the kids when my leave to Wednesday morning and then uh, we're there for a couple of days. I'm so excited because my sister and her kids are coming and I'm just but right now it's saying it's gonna snow, which Kendo, one of our producers, is in Indiana right now, Like is it going to snow? Like do I really need to prep for that? Well, what are you gotta do?
Speaker 3: Bring a jacket?
Speaker 2: No, just like bring more clothes because then kids get wet and then they got to change.
Speaker 3: You have to pack for all the kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, No, it's like do I need to pack one million out because once they get wet in the snow, then it's a change.
Speaker 3: And well now we got to pack for a damn dog. And the damn dog only eats fresh food, of course it does, yes, freaking refrigerated of course. Well I love you, Tam, Happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Let's do a podcast in person next week when we get back.
Speaker 3: Okay, sounds good, Bright n