Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at some of the stocks that are on the move today. I'm Paul Swing alongside Scarlet fol when we're joined by Bloomers Nora Melinda Norramon. What are you looking at?
Speaker 3: Well, Paul, take a look at on Holdings. This is a stock that's really been in focus a lot of today. That's ticker in oh In. Of course, we know this is a company that's backed by tennis player Roger Federer. We're seeing shares climbing as much as twenty eight percent in today's trade. This is the best day that we've seen for performance since twenty twenty three, and this is after it boosted its sales forecast for the year. We did get some better than expected third quarter results as well. That's really booing the stock higher. But we are thinking about a lot of sales that are happening both in Asia and Europe. It seems as though this sneaker is clearly a hit, especially as you pair it up to a lot of the competitors that's really been rivaling during this time period, Nike under our It seems like it might be the new shoe that everybody cares about right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for a while, that's all I saw on people's feet on holding stinkers. Yeah, I didn't know it was a thing till recently me either.
Speaker 3: I was behind the curve apparently, Honora the second suck. You're looking at AMD. This is ticker AMD shares rising as much as eleven percent. This is the biggest introgy jump that we've seen since October. The company projected accelerating sales growth over the next five years. We did get some analysts on Wall Street saying that they're positive here in the forecast and they do see material upside to current estimates here. But if you look at chair performance on the year, I'm seeing shares of AMD up about one hundred and fifteen percent year to date, So this has definitely been a positive year for shareholders of AMD.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a nice move there. And there's another name that's been out there for a while, but boy, they've certainly caught the AI wave there. Black Rock Coffee Bar. Again, didn't know what was a thing, so let me know what's going on.
Speaker 3: It is my first day hearing of it, so I might be out of the loop here. This is ticker BRCB actually went public back on September twelfth year. We are seeing shares sliding though, dropping as much as five percent today. This is after it announced first quarter, it's first earnings report since going public just in September, and it did give an outlook for the year, but it did disappoint. I mean, Morgan Stanley is saying that if the aspiration of the new IPOs is to handily beat at least the first few quarters, that didn't really happen this time across the P and L for the company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this like what I took like a million companies public as in research channels and as a banker, I knew what the first probably two quarters numbers were going to be. To the penny. There's no risk of disappointment there. What are you guys gon to earn first quarter out of the box, you know, And I'll come in there a little bit of a discount. You can beat my number. Everybody's happy. I don't think they play the game anymore. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: It's a bit different.
Speaker 2: This stock mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.